The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TRAINING THE SHOP-KEEPER!.

BY THE SLAVER.

PRELUDE:

Jo Brown and his best man Walker are retained by a sex shop-keeper, and his mind-controlled patrolman into mindless sex toys. All is well till Brown’s friend White from England pays a visit, and finds out what has happen to Brown and Walker. The shop-keeper and the patrolman retrain White. The shop-keeper is then black-mailed by Walker’s pool-guy, he to is retrained.

It was the day after the pool-guy’s retraining, both he and White were standing naked by the counter in the front of the sex shop. The patrolman lets in their new master Dr Sex. Before he can be stopped Dr Sex had fist fucked both the pool-guy and White, at the same time. He also orders the patrolman to give him a blow-job. When The Shop-keeper tries to stop what is happening, he is knocked out.

When The Shop-keeper wakes up, he finds he was naked, bound in a rubber straight-jacket, an o-ring gag in his mouth, and a large metal butt-plug up his ass. Dr Sex had also taken all the shops stock, plus White, The pool-guy, and the patrolman.

Release:

The Shop-keeper lay, bound and gagged on the floor of his empty shop. He had been laying for a long time on the floor, it had started to get dark. The metal butt-plug was starting to really hurt his butt, The Shop-keeper was a TOP, nothing ever went into his ass, but an even more unpleasant thing was, that he was getting a hard-on, cause be him moving trying to get free from the straight-jacket. In the end he just lay still on the floor, on his back, his cock pointing straight up in the air.

Suddenly the shop door opened, and in walked a guy, The Shop-keeper had never seen him before. “Anyone home, shop.” yelled the guy. As he looked around the empty shop.

“Mom, mmmm,” cried the shop-keeper from the floor behind the counter. The shop-keeper heard the guy walk over to the counter. He looked over, and saw the bound and gagged shop-keeper laying on the floor. “What the hell happened to you?” the guy asked.

“Mmmm, mmmm.” said the shop-keeper. “Sorry, bud. I did not catch that.” the guy said.

The guy walked around the counter, and took the o-gag out of The Shop-keeper’s mouth.

“Fuck what happened here, get that fucking plug out my ass!” screamed the shop-keeper.

The guy looked shocked, but turned the shop-keeper onto his side, so he could reach his ass. “Sorry bud, can’t do. The plug is held in by the straight-jacket, you had better do something about that cock of your, mate.” the guy said, as he started to release The Shop-keeper from the straight-jacket. Finally the jacket fell to the floor, and The Shop-keeper pulled the butt-plug from his ass. As The Shop-keeper stood up he noticed that he still had on his pendent, Doc Sex had only took his clothes. The shop-keeper smiled, and turned to the guy who had just freed him. “What’s your name?” he asked the guy, as he walked around the counter, swing the pendent from side to side so it caught the fading light.

“Redman.” the guy replied, as he looked up the light from the pendent hit his eyes.

Release 2::

Now open wide,” The Shop-keeper said as he directed his cock toward Redman’s mouth, who tried to clamp his mouth shut, but The Shop-keeper firmly gripped Redman’s hefty nut-sack and twisted it.

“AAAAHH,” bellowed Redman, as Redman opened his mouth the shop-keeper thrust his erection deep into Redman’s mouth. A muffled “UUUUMMMPPPHHHH” escaped from Redman, as The Shop-keeper humps his youthful face, in a steady pace so as not to choke him. The Shop-keeper let go of Redman’s nut-sack.

“UMMMPH,” Redman gurgled as The Shop-keeper climaxed, Redman furiously swallowed all the cum that filled his sore mouth. The Shop-keeper pulled out of Redman’s mouth, Redman gasped for air. The Shop-keeper did not have time to enter Redman’s ass, “later” he thought. The shop-keeper looked at Redman, who was naked, on all fours in front of him, Redman’s blond hair was stuck too his face. Redman was as tall, and the same size as the shop-keeper. “Came with me!” The Shop-keeper told Redman, and lead Redman to his flat above the sex shop. It had not taken the shop-keeper long to take control of Redman. As The Shop-keeper walked by the counter, he lent over, and picked up the butt-plug from the floor.

The Shop-keeper and Redman entered the flat above the shop, The Shop-keeper looked round the flat and saw that nothing had been taken. The Shop-keeper walked into his bedroom.

An hour and halve later, The Shop-keeper entered the club owned by Dr Sex, he was wearing a tight white t-shirt, and tight black leather trousers also he was wearing high black leather boots. In his hand was a lead, that was attached too a collar around the neck of someone totally encased in tight red leather from head to toe, in the hood the person was wearing there was small holes for the eyes which could be closed, and a hole for the nose, and a zip were the mouth was, which was zipped shut. An 8 inch hard rubber encased cock jutted out from the guy’s pelvis and groin. The Shop-keeper looked at the rubber covered Redman, and thought of the used butt-plug up his ass, and how good he looked in rubber. The Shop-keeper led the rubbered Redman through the club, at the back of the club was a door marked “STAFF ONLY”. With out knocking The Shop-keeper went into the room, Redman followed behind. Dr Sex looked up from the desk he was sitting at.

Training the shop-keeper.

Dr Sex looked from The Shop-keeper to Redman. “Who’s that?” he asked, nodding toward the rubber covered figure of Redman. “A gift for you.” said The Shop-keeper. He stood up, and walked around the desk, and walked around Redman. Dr Sex noticed the rubber cover cock, he grinned at the shop-keeper. “Very nice, I hope you don’t think that giving me this Rubber cock-suck means you get your stock back, or your little group of cock-suckers.” said Dr Sex, looking straight at The Shop-keeper. He then clicked his fingers, the door opened, and in walked a bouncer. Before The Shop-keeper could say, or do anything, Dr Sex pulled the led from his hand and gave it to the bouncer. The bouncer lead Redman out of the room.

“Drink?” asked Dr Sex. The Shop-keeper was so shocked, that he sat down in a chair, and took the drink Dr Sex gave him.

The Shop-keeper gulped the drink down in one, Dr Sex poured them both another drink. The Shop-keeper downed that one also. Suddenly the shop-keeper felt warm and funny, but in a good way. The Shop-keeper settled back in his chair, and had another drink, he tried to listened to Dr Sex, but could not make out what he was saying. The Shop-keeper’s brain could not think straight, his mind was fuzzy. Dr Sex forced more drink down his throat. In The Shop-keeper’s mind’s eye the room started to spin, and darken. “I see you like my mind-buster drug. Said Dr Sex. “It makes a person mentally pliable to programming, inhibits their resistance and stimulates their sex drive!” He stood up, and walked over to The Shop-keeper.

The next thing The Shop-keeper know was that Dr Sex was giving him the most arousing hand-job he had ever had. A big built bouncer forced more drink down the shop-keeper’s throat. All the time Dr Sex was talking to The Shop-keeper, who just soaked up what Dr Sex was telling him. “Hell, this hand-job was so arousing.” thought The Shop-keeper, as Dr Sex speeded up his hand, and more drink was forced into his mouth. “After I’ve finished with you, I’ve got a rubber man to fuck!” said Doc Sex.

Suddenly The Shop-keeper blow his jiz. Dr Sex pulled his jiz covered fingers out of The Shop-keeper’s pants, and stuck them into The Shop-keeper’s mouth. The Shop-keeper licked them clean. Then his head fell onto his chest, and he then slid out of his chair onto the floor in a heap. Dr Sex spoke to the bouncer. “Go get two more men, and take him upstairs, and wait.” The bouncer leaved the room.

The Shop-keeper woke up in a dimly lit room, he was laying on the floor. His head was spinning, and he could not think straight. Suddenly the shop-keeper heard a voice. “I see you are awake.” said Dr Sex. “Let me introduce to you some friends of mine.” Dr Sex clicked his fingers. Out of the dim light stepped three well built bouncers, all three bouncers had glazed looks on their faces, and their heads were completely hairless. “These are bouncers A, B, and C, and you will get to know them very well.” he finished.

Dr Sex turned to the three bouncers, and spoke to them “I think that this bitch is going to be tough.” he said pointing to the shop-keeper laying on the floor. The bouncers looked at The Shop-keeper. “Maybe she just needs some loving.” said bouncer A. He pulled The Shop-keeper’s t-shirt off his body and started sucking The Shop-keeper’s nipples, first his left and then his right. When The Shop-keeper’s nipples were hard and red bouncer A gave then up to bouncers B, and C, to play with and suck. Bouncer A then made his way down to The Shop-keeper’s pants, he unzipped The Shop-keeper’s leather trousers and pulled then down to his feet, leaving The Shop-keeper in a tight white jock-strap.

“Damn nice.” said bouncer A as he pulled off The Shop-keeper’s jock-strap, and saw The Shop-keeper’s cock and ass. Bouncer A positioned himself between The Shop-keeper’s open legs, he then licked up and down The Shop-keeper’s asshole before shoving his large ruff tongue straight into The Shop-keeper’s asshole. The Shop-keeper arched his back, trying to escape the invasion of his asshole, the three bouncers pushed him back down onto the floor to accept his fate.

With two bouncers working on his tits and a tongue wiggling up his ass, The Shop-keeper looked a complete slut. Dr Sex operated a D.V.D recorder and C.D camera, catching the whole thing on D.V.D and in pictures. He kept out of shot, after about 15 minutes he paused the recorder and camera.

“Ok, boys. Take the slut’s clothes off, and your own, then flip the slut onto their stomach.” said Dr Sex. “It’s time to fuck the slut.”

The three bouncers striped naked, and then striped the shop-keeper and flipped him over, when the shop-keeper’s knees hit the floor the shop-keeper tried to crawl away, but the bouncers grabbed his legs and pulled him back. The three naked bouncers started to beat their large hard rods with one of their hands, while holding The Shop-keeper down on the floor by his shoulders and back with their another hands.

Dr Sex pointed to bouncer A. “You take the slut first.” The bouncer moved forward to The Shop-keeper’s tight virgin bubble ass, he began to force two of his large fingers into The Shop-keeper’s ass. The shop-keeper tried to move away from the invasion up his ass, but the other to bouncers pulled him down to firmly. After a few minuets bouncer A pulled his fingers out of The Shop-keeper. Dr Sex had all ready told The Shop-keeper he could only whimper, grunt or moan, he could not talk, scream or shout, he could also just nod. As the bouncer’s fingers were pulled out of his ass, The Shop-keeper let out a series of grunts, and whimpers.

The bouncer then shoved his entire, large rock hard cock straight into The Shop-keeper’s virgin ass-hole in one thrust, when The Shop-keeper had stopped convulsing and grunting, the bouncer pulled his dick out of The Shop-keeper till just the tip was inside of The Shop-keeper’s ass. The bouncer then drove his huge rod straight back into The Shop-keeper’s overstretched hole. The motion was repeated again and again, each time the bouncer’s dick entered his ass-hole The Shop-keeper opened his mouth to scream, but no sound came out. All the action of The Shop-keeper having his ass fucked for the first time was recorded.

However, The Shop-keeper’s mind was still trying to fight the inevitable, but slowly he was lousing his free will Dr Sex watched as the bouncer pounded his piece of meat into The Shop-keeper’s ass, more whimpers escaped his mouth.

“That cock up your ass feels so good, doesn’t it bitch?” Doc Sex said to the shop-keeper. The Shop-keeper slowly nodded his head, and grunted. “Well then, one cock feels good, imagine how two feel?” said Dr Sex. The Shop-keeper grunted again, and nodded. “Then open your mouth and take the cock that’s in frot of you.” Dr Sex ordered. Dr Sex told bouncer C to stick his cock down The Shop-keeper’s throat. Bouncer C inserted his large, hard cock into the shop-keeper’s mouth. The Shop-keeper took the whole erect cock all the way down to it’s base. Once his cock was in The Shop-keeper’s mouth, the bouncer slowly rocked his hips back and forward, soon he was in time with bouncer A fucking The Shop-keeper’s ass. The whole thing was again caught on D.V.D and camera.

Dr Sex looked at The Shop-keeper’s dick it was rock hard, and dripping pre-cum. The Shop-keeper was near to shooting his load. “You, fuck the bouncer that’s screwing the bitch!” Dr Sex said to bouncer B. Bouncer B walked behind bouncer A. and grabbed him around his waist, and held him tight. Bouncer B then shoved his entire unlubed cock into the bouncer’s ass in one massif thrust, bouncer A let out a low gasp of pain, but he still kept pounding The Shop-keeper’s ass with his dick. Soon third bouncer was in rhythm with the thrusts of bouncers A and C.

Bouncer C, who was face-fucking The Shop-keeper’s mouth cum first, he grabbed hold of The Shop-keeper’s head tightly and shot his spunk into The Shop-keeper’s throat, who swallowed all the bouncer’s cum in one gulp, bouncer C pulled his spent cock out of The Shop-keeper’s mouth. A few seconds latter The Shop-keeper erupted all over the floor, Doc Sex and bouncer C watched as every drop of The Shop-keeper’s cum shot from his dick, and collected in a large pool beneath him. The convulsions of The Shop-keeper cumming pushed bouncer A over the edge, he grabbed hold of the Shop-keeper’s head and cum deep inside of The Shop-keeper, not once, but three times.

Before bouncer A could pull out of The Shop-keeper, the convulsions of him cumming made bouncer B shot his load. “Good. Said Dr Sex. “We are going to redo this stuff to him again, and again for the next five days repeatedly. Be then he will be permanently broken and reprogrammed. Now dress, and go.” He told the bouncers.

After the bouncers had left Dr Sex told The Shop-keeper to lick up all his cum from the floor, The Shop-keeper lent forward, and stuck out his tongue, and licked the floor clean. When he had finished, Dr Sex said something to The Shop-keeper, he could not make out what was said to him, but everything went black.

By the end of the five days The Shop-keeper was firmly broken and reprogrammed. He had become the sexual plaything for all of Dr Sex’s mind-controlled bouncers, his butt or mouth was never without a cock in it.

Dr Sex looked down at the now fully submissive Shop-keeper. The Shop-keeper woke, his head was in a haze and fuzzy, and he seemed to be unable to move, and he could feel something tight cling to his body. He could also feel something hard and metal up his ass-hole. There was also the faint smell of burnt rubber, and skin. If The Shop-keeper had not been so fucked up in his mind, he would had realized he was tied spread eagle to the floor, by his wrists and feet. He also had a very large metal butt-plug up his ass, and he was wearing a tight yellow rubber suit, which had been heat sealed to his ankles, wrists and around his neck. There was a flap in the ass of the suit so the butt-plug could be removed, or replaced, and so The Shop-keeper could go to the bath-room. His dick was in a hard rubber tube sticking out the front of the suit, this could be unscrewed for access to his dick, and he could pee. In Dr Sex’s hand was the hood that would complete the suit.

Dr Sex walked over to the fucked Shop-keeper, he put the hood onto The Shop-keeper, and sealed the bottom of the hood to the high collar of the rubber suit with supper glue, he then untied the Shop-keeper. He started to pull out his cock from his pants, and waved it in front of The Shop-keeper. “Come on, get on all fours. Come here and suck my cock.” he commanded. The Shop-keeper crawled up to Dr Sex, and licked his lips, as he opened his mouth and took Dr Sex’s monster dick down his throat. “You big arrogant tops make some of the best cock-suckers, after straight guys.” said Doc Sex as he held The Shop-keeper’s head, and humped his face.

“Arf….bowwow….bowow…ah..yeah..” sighed Dr Sex as he felt himself getting aroused. Soon the room echoed with Dr Sex’s gasps of eruption ,that was followed by the slurping sound as The Shop-keeper gobbled up every drop of Dr Sex’s seed. Dr Sex let go his The Shop-keeper’s head away from himself. He then attached a lead to the collar of the rubber suit, and led The Shop-keeper from the room, and to his new life.

THE END: