The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TRANCE TEACHER

Disclaimer:

I work for realism in most of my stories. In spite of this, some things are not possible. Nor should they be tried. If you are under 18, or whatever legal age is in your area, please read no further. If you are offended by sex or sexual situations, please see www.pbskids.org. I’m not kidding, it really is an interesting website. Feedback is actively solicited. Please do not post this on any other site without prior author permission. You have permission to archive this on your own machine in a non-public FTP directory. Enjoy.

The teacher’s room was quiet and peaceful. My last semester at school was really nothing to be proud of. I started getting lower grades in some courses. One of the few courses where I kept my average was English. I had always liked the teacher. She was friendly in class, and preferred acting like a friend to an authority figure. When my GPA started dropping like a rock she asked for me to come talk to her in private. I wondered if she was going to grill me or wanting some explanation.

In fact, one day she came into my math class and convinced Mr. Eckstein to release me. That didn’t hurt my feelings. I was about to be called up to the board to answer questions, and I really hated doing that.

When the classroom door closed behind me she said only “Follow me” starting down the corridor. Until that point I hadn’t noticed how beautifully she was dressed that morning. She was wearing a dark blue tailleur with a short skirt. This was the first time I had ever seen her well-formed legs. She always dressed more casually, wearing loose-fitting jeans.

She lead me into her office, closing the door. I noticed a faint click, but right at that moment she told me to sit and I was distracted. She seated herself behind her desk. I expected her to say something but she was silent. As she stared right into me, I noticed her eyes were a lovely cornflower blue, set off by the inky coal of her eyeliner.

I glanced down and blushed faintly. Her well-shaped chest rose and fell slowly with each breath. I noticed she was wearing a little necklace with a strange gem mounted in its center. I looked back up quickly. She was grinning, like she was reading my mind.

“Well...?” I said nervously.

“Robert” she started, “You are one of my best students. You know English very well. I’ve never been disappointed about you in the last two years. And I know you are such a good boy. You’ve always been a quiet student, with normal friends, never getting in trouble. I can tell something’s bothering you now, though. Care to talk about it?”

“I...I don’t know,” was all I could say, since I really didn’t know why all this was happening to me.

“Is there something wrong with your parents?” she asked gently.

“No, nothing, my parents are all right” I answered.

She got up and went to the window, closing the blinds slightly. She turned and smiled at me as she reseated herself. “Robert, you know I’m your friend...don’t be afraid of me, don’t be worried at all.”

She leaned a little closer to me and murmured in a low, seductive tone “I want you to trust me like you do with your best friends. Do you trust me, Robert?”

“Yeah...sure I do...” I responded, noticing a sunbeam was now hitting her gem. It started sparkling.

“Please, look into my eyes! I can’t be sure you’re telling me the truth if I can’t see your eyes.”

“Sorry ma’am” I apologized blushing.

I was so attracted to the gem but I had to gaze into her eyes. I hate looking people in the eyes, it makes me really shy. I gathered my nerve and looked up.

“Good boy,” she said warmly. “Now I see you weren’t lying, and since you really trust me, I’m really pleased. You want to please your new friend, don’t you?”

“Yes, teacher,” I said.

“No more calling me teacher! Just call me Donna, please. Remember I’m your friend now, and you can feel always safe with me”.

“Yes...Donna,” I said uncertainly. I was still able to see her nice gem sparkling at the edge of my vision.

“Good. Very good. Now, let’s get down to business,” she said as she took my grades sheet. I shivered. She looked down at my grades, then back up to me.

“As you know, you got 90 percent with me. English has always been something you’ve learned easily. No need to think when you follow my course, it seems your mind absorbs each word I say. You really perform well with me, and that makes me so happy, so proud of you.”

I had the strange sensation that her body was rocking very slowly left and right...right and left... It enhanced the sparkling. I wasn’t entirely sure, though. It might have been my mind playing tricks on me.

“You’re getting 80% in computer science...so easy to stare at your monitor, easy, like staring into my eyes...”

She was right. I found it was easy to stare deeply into her eyes. It was really relaxing. I realized I wasn’t nervous any more. She was my friend after all.

“Then you have some 60 percents, so we’re moving down...to courses like Geography and Natural science...they require deep concentration...it’s so important to concentrate when teacher speaks...so important to pay close attention to each word...”

I said nothing. I didn’t really feel like I needed to. Her voice was luscious, almost liquid. I didn’t even pay much attention to the jewel on her necklace. It kept sparkling into my eyes, slowly moving left and right, and back again.

“40 percent in Math... seems you’re a bit scared of numbers...there’s nothing to be scared of, numbers are your friends too...Let’s take the number 10 for example... it’s made of a one and a zero, two little numbers. Each number is made of other numbers, after a number there’s always one more number.. and before a number there’s always another number.. like before ten there’s nine..”

I still can’t get the point of all this, thought myself.

“..or before six comes the number five... see how easy it is to change scary numbers into friendly little ones? Yes it’s very easy... just remember... there’s always one more number, a little bit smaller than the last one..”

At this point I had already lost track of her counting. She kept talking about numbers and how little (perhaps deeper?) they were..

“But the most importat thing is learning the trick to achieve maximum concentration, the trick to focus the right way... you want me to reveal this little secret to you, don’t you?”

Did I wanted? Sure I did..

“Yes, so importat to focus on each word teacher says.. it’s not difficult at all, just think of nothing.. and listen carefully to each word she says... focus on each word... you can easily imagine them floating in the darkness... yes... floating... almost spinning in front of your eyes...”

Her voice was soft and low now, and I felt like surrounded by a warm wave of relaxation... like my entire body was floating into a misty cloud. A thought slowly came to my conscious mind. Why did she say like I was surrounded by a warm misty cloud? Or did she say that? I had to pay attention...

“..imagine the smooth shape of each letter...so soft...like you could lay down on each of them and rest for a while...nothing to do... nothing to think at all...just let it happen...let it happen Robert... so important to let it happen... think nothing... let it slowly happen... so easy to let it happen, letting yourself focus on my voice...”

Not to think at all, just listen. That was the real trick to deep concentration, the right thing to do. These words seemed to bounce inside my blank mind...

“...so deep...fixed on my eyes, nothing else matters now...so focused on my eyes now...totally unable to look away...so slow and lazy...relax...float to me...where it’s safe...so good...feel the warmth of the sun on your body...feel your body becoming warmer and warmer...feel it now Robert...and relax...”

“So heavy now...your body goes deeper and deeper as your mind becomes lighter and lighter... you know how important it is to close your eyes when you want to focus... so easy to go deeper if you close your eyes now...relax...just do it...just close your eyes when you’re ready to go deeper and deeper for me...”

My eyes closed immediately and stayed that way. There was only darkness around my body. I floated in it...no lights...no sounds at all. It seemed to come from the deepths of myself...yet so far away...

“Sleep now...so calm....so quiet...deep, deep asleep...”

I was.

Her voice had a note of laughter in it. “And now, my sweet Robert, you’ll be able to concentrate and focus whenever you need to. Just think about my eyes, about how beautiful they are and you will find yourself very relaxed and deeply focused. It will became easier each time you do. The more you practice, the easier it will be. Understand?”

I slowly nodded.

“That’s very good... and now... I want you to answer my questions truthfully.. I’m your best friend and you won’t be shy about sharing your secrets with me...Do you like my body?”

“Yes...” I slowly murmured.

“Very good... and what part of my body you do like most?” she asked, purring.

“Mmmmm...chest...” I answered slowly.

“Ohh.. you like my big breasts huh? They make you feel so aroused, right?” she whispered into my ear..

“Yesss...” I replied.

“Very good.. now listen carefully... when you go home, later, you will ask your parents permission to have me tutor you, twice a week. You’ll tell them you really need to improve your grades and I’m willing to help you for free, because you’re one of my best stuents.”

She paused, letting the instructions sink deeper into my mind, then continued: “Now relax...and sleep for me, my sweet good boy...in a moment I will count from one to five, and as I count you will return to yourself, fully refreshed and alert. You will feel wonderful and happy...your conscious mind will only remember we had a pleasant conversation about your grades and we agreed I would tutor you.”

“One...so deeply relaxed...”
“Two...so easy to forget to remember..so easy to remember to forget...”
“Three...your mind and your body are one again...”
“Four...Breathing normally now...”
“Five...back and refreshed. Open your eyes.”

I blinked my eyes open.

“So...see you on Wednesday?” she asked with a grin.

“Uh? Yeah! Sure! I’m really glad you’re willing to help me. I really need it.” I answered quickly. Must have dozed off for a second. I hoped she hadn’t noticed.

“OK, that’s all for now,” she said with a smile.

She wrote me a pass back to class and gave it to me. “Thanks...bye!” I said as I shook her hand, happy but not really sure why. As I walked down the hall back to class, I thought about her body and her soft breasts... with a smile I said to myself, “I’m really lucky to have a friendly teacher like her.”

Deep Sleeper