The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Transforming Jennifer

Chapter One

The knock on my office door this early on a Monday meant only one thing, my buddy Larry was visiting again. Larry and I worked for the same accounting firm and for the past 3 weeks Larry had been enjoying telling me with tales of his sexual exploits. I still wasn’t sure whether to believe him or not. He and I were friends in college when he met his girlfriend, Janine. Using the word girl and Janine in the same sentence anywhere near Janine would get you punched by her. She was all tomboy. Her job wasn’t even normal for a woman, she worked as a representative for a large shock absorber company. She did well at it because she could relate to mechanics and garage owners, plus, she usually dressed like them. “You want a woman who wears matching underwear” she would say “Date a model.”

Larry strode in with a great smile on his face. “Still don’t believe me?” he said with a spring in his voice “Get a load of these!” He then tossed 5 or 6 Polaroid instant photos on my desk.

“Who the hell is this?” I said looking at the photos. The woman in them was stunning. She had on a short dress, killer heels, a low cut blouse and was made up to the nines. While I wouldn’t call her a super model she certainly was close.

“It’s Janine you dope!” was Larry’s reply.

“No fucking way! This can’t be Janine! She would fall over in heels this tall and wouldn’t be caught in a dress, never mind one this short!”

“Look at her face in the next picture.” Larry tried to assure me.

I strained to see the girl I knew behind the make up and the hair. It couldn’t be the same person I was seeing before me. Janine used to hit harder than any of the guys when we played football. I looked again harder. “Oh...My...God!!” I exclaimed. “It is her! How the...What the...where did she learn to dress like a girl!?!”

“Keep looking buddy” Larry said laughingly.

The next photos showed her with less clothing. “Is that a THONG!”

“You betcha!” The look on Larry’s face told it all. Somehow he had gotten Janine to dress like the girl of his dreams. Don’t get me wrong, she was always attractive and in great shape, but she preferred T-shirts to blouses and owned 2 dresses both of which were for work meetings. The dress I was looking at was definitely not one of those two. “I have to go to work, give me my artwork back.” Larry said.

I reluctantly handed back the photos. When I noticed that one had fallen in my lap I didn’t say a word. It was face down and I was sure I hadn’t seen it yet.

Poking his head back in my door Larry said “She is meeting me today for lunch if you still don’t believe me.”

When I was sure that Larry was well on his way I picked up the picture and turned it over. There was Janine lying on the bed in their house wearing a black and silver matching bra, garter and thong with stockings and heels. She was laying in one of those seductive poses with part of her right tit showing as she pretended to pull the bra strap down. Looking at her in that way was enough to get me hard. My boss, Mr. McKittrick, interrupted my daydream.

McKittrick was a sleaze. He was 40, the son of the man who founded our company and an absolute pig. He was currently married to trophy wife number 2, a ditsy blonde with fake tits and no brain. Even so he still found ways for his dick to stray, in the last 3 years the company had to settle no less than four sexual harassment suits naming him. All were settled out of court discretely. His motto was “suck up, move up” and that mostly applied to the women.

“Whatcha got their Brian?” he asked moving rapidly to my desk.

“Oh, nothing.” I said trying to hide the Polaroid. It didn’t work.

“Lets see it.” He demanded. “Wow! Whose little piece of ass is this!?!”

“Um, no one” I stammered. “I just found it in my suit after picking it up from the cleaners.”

“Bullshit Bri. Who is it.”

He wasn’t taking no for an answer. “It’s an old friend from college, her name is Janine.”

“Really! Well I hoped you tagged that at least once, or were you a pussy then too?”

“No, we were just friends.” I said lamely.

“That’s what I figured.” He sneered. “I’d of hit that as many times as she could stand it, cuz sitting would have been tough by the time I was done!”

For the next ten minutes he went over some actual business while looking at the picture and making off hand remarks about his sexual prowess and Janine’s orifices. I had spoken to some women who had the displeasure of spending time with him. As I suspected he was all talk and hung like a horse fly. I actually had to remind him to return the photo to me as he tried to leave my office. Even then I had to pry it out of his hands.

It was almost impossible to concentrate on my work for the rest of the morning. The day seemed like mostly a blur. I kept looking at the photo of Janine and imagining what having sex with her was like. It was a subject that had never interested me before. Hell, until this morning she had always been one of the guys. She burped and drank beer like any man I knew, and in some cases even better.

“Hey! Snap out of it!” It was Larry standing on the other side of my desk.

“What, oh sorry.”

Standing next to him was a beautiful woman I barely recognized. “Hi Brian.” She said but it sounded like an angel. “Brian....”

“Oh, yeah, sorry...” Snap out of it I said to myself. “Hi Janine, you look great!”

“Not as great as I look in that picture you have.” I instantly turned red.

“Sorry, Larry I meant to give this back to you.” I tried to say convincingly. “It fell on the floor this morning.”

Janine reached over and gently took the photo from my hand. Giving it a long inspection she let out a half smile and said “umm, I like this one too!”

I didn’t know what to say. It was then that I realized how hot she really looked. She had on a tight leather skirt that stopped just above the knee, a white silk blouse, black stockings and the same black high heels from the picture. They had to make her at least 4 inches taller if not more and made her legs look great. The entire time we talked I couldn’t help but stare at her. When she sat she crossed her legs and flashed a little stocking top. I was instantly hard again.

“We better get going Larry.” She said in a silky voice.

“Yep, we gotta go Bri. I’ll call you later.” Larry said as he stood up.

“Good to see you again Brian. We should go out some time, the four of us.” She said as she came around to the back of my desk and leaned forward to kiss me. As she leaned forward her blouse pulled away a little in the front exposing her breasts.

“The four of us?” I said with my eyes firmly locked on her breasts.

“Yeah silly. You, Larry, Me and Jennifer.” She said as she kissed my cheek.

“Oh yeah, Jennifer” was my only reply.

Jennifer was my girlfriend and was the complete opposite of Janine, even more so now. Janine was 5′4 and barely 100 pounds with shoulder length brown hair. She had great legs that I hadn’t noticed until today, and pert size B breasts. Jennifer is 5′9, a great 36-24-36 with large size Cs and long naturally blonde hair. Unfortunately for Jennifer her parents were very strict and deeply religious. While she had relaxed a little since moving out of there house and had even gone so far as to defy them and move in with me she still had issues. As Jennifer saw it high heels were made for hookers and thongs were created by dirty old men for slutty women to wear. Therefore Jennifer almost always wore flats, her only pair of heels were a towering inch and a half. She would also be able to wear the same underwear she owned now much later in her life as they were “granny” undies. She didn’t enjoy her breasts being so prominent so she did whatever she could to keep her cleavage hidden.

I didn’t see Larry again the rest of the day. He and I had meetings at different times and just got caught up in work. I wanted to apologize for holding onto that picture, but mostly I wanted to know how Janine had changed so radically. That day all I could do was think of Janine, first her clothing then only of having sex with her.

When I got home Jennifer did not disappoint. She was still in her work clothes, a mid calf length skirt and conservative blouse. I had stopped trying years ago to get her to change her modest ways. I would try to get her liquored up and see if I could convince her to wear something different or unbutton an extra button. I also tried to get her to be more adventurous in bed. Her parents had convinced her that sex was only good for having children and that it shouldn’t be enjoyed. Oral sex was absolutely out of the question, I had convinced her on a couple of occasions to allow me to eat her out. She enjoyed it, until the following day when she would feel guilty and not allow me to touch her. “It feels to good to be right.” Was her normal reply.

I walked up behind her and kissed her neck while trying to slide a hand under her arm towards her right tit. No luck, she clamped her arm to her side and said she had a headache and was cooking. The rest of the night went the same way. I was left to jack off in the bathroom that night to relieve the pressure in my balls created by Janine.

The next day I waited for Larry by his office.

“What’s up buddy?” He said a little to cheerfully.

“Alright asshole!” I all but shouted. “What did you do to her and how can I do it.”

“Get in her and shut up Brian.” Larry whispered loudly as he pushed me in his office. “Okay, I’ll come clean. I was going to let you sweat it out, but I won’t. I got a phone number from a friend for this guy. He uses hypnosis to alter the mind set of his subject.”

“No way, Jennifer will never let anyone hypnotize her.” I stated. “I can’t believe that Janine would ever let that happen either.”

“Just shut up and listen will you!”

Larry then went onto explain how the man who hypnotized her used a cd he created with music she liked. He had given Larry 2 CDs, the first made Janine ready to be hypnotized and prepared her for the second CD. The second CD is “where the meat was” according to Larry. This was the CD that told her how to dress, wear make up, and how to act in a way that Larry wanted. “She is still the same person” Larry explained. “She still has the same memories and actions, except now she dresses how I like and does other stuff the way I like too.”

“How do I get in touch with him?” I asked. Larry handed me a business card. It was plain white with a phone number on it, nothing else. “What the hell is this? Where’s the guys name?”

“Brian, I don’t know his name, his assistants name is Brenda.” I shot Larry a quizzical look. “Honest man, that’s all I know.”

My day was once again spent fantasizing about Janine. My thoughts turned to Jennifer after a while. Picturing her in a thong and stockings sucking my cock, something she had only done twice in 2 years. Walking around in high heels, tying her up to the bed, wearing a cheerleader’s outfit, or a schoolgirl... ....my thoughts were interrupted by my secretary asking if it was okay to leave. Another day wasted, I had to get this taken care of before I got fired. Before I knew it I had dialed the number and it was ringing.

“Hello.” Came the smooth female voice. “Who is this please.”

“My name is Brian Sm..”

“Last names are fine Brian.” She interrupted. “How can I help you.”

“Well, you see, um, I have a friend who....”

“What is your friend’s name sweetie?” She asked.

“Larry.”

“Oh yes, I remember Larry. His girlfriends name was Becky.” She said.

“No, her name is Janine.” I replied.

“I know, I was just testing you. With what we do you can’t be too careful. I will get Him for you.” She said. “Just hold on one moment.”

“Yes Brian, thanks for holding.” Said a strong males voice. “Did you like what I did for Larry?”

“Absolutely!” I said. “I was shocked, I have known Janine for years and never

would’ve expected what I saw yesterday.”

“Anything is possible.” He said slyly. “Tell me about your girlfriend.”

I began to describe Jennifer and her hang-ups. Then he stopped me.

“Okay, I can help you. This is what I need. A copy of a bill with both of your names on it, a picture of her and her address at work.”

“Why do you need that?” I asked.

“I need to know that you actually know the person, that you have a history, and how they act to see what I have to work with.” He explained. We will meet on Friday for lunch at Ernesto’s. It may take a while, their service is slow, so you will have to tell your boss you are going to see a Dr. or something. Is that okay with you.”

“Yes, I can arrange it.” I replied. I had heard of Ernesto’s, it was an ultra exclusive restaurant. You needed to know someone to walk in.

“Good, I will see you then.” And he hung up.

Friday couldn’t have come soon enough. I tried on a couple of different occasions to have sex with Jennifer. Finally I succeeded on Thursday night. She was barely in the mood and it was over within a couple of minutes. Basically she just lay there and allowed me to get my rocks off.

The next day I couldn’t wait for lunch. I brought our phone bill, a picture of us together and her business card. She was a bank manager across town. I took my car to Ernesto’s and parked in their lot. As I got out I began to look around, I had no idea what Brenda or what’s his name looked like. As I locked my car I noticed a beautiful auburn haired woman walking towards me. She wore a knee length black pinstriped coatdress with one button on the side, tall black patent leather heals and black stockings. Her hair was up adding to her already ample neckline. The coatdress came together just above her bra in between her two perfectly shaped breasts.

“Brian?” She uttered out of her bright red lips.

“Y..Y..Yes...” I stammered.

“Hi, I’m Brenda. She took my arm in her perfectly manicured hands, flashing her bright red nails, and walked me to the door. A large man was standing at the door, he looked Brenda and myself over and waved us in. She gave the Matre’d a quick glance and headed straight into the dining room. She walked me straight towards a man in a very expensive suit who towered over me when he stood.

“Hello.” He said in a powerful voice.

“Hello, I’m Brian.”

“Sit down Brian. Do you have the items I requested of you?

“Yes, of course.” I pulled the envelope out of my pocket and handed it to him.

“Don’t worry about Brenda.” He assured me. “She hears only what I want and does only what I allow her to do.”

“Really?”

“Watch.” He said confidently. He leaned forward and whispered something in her ear. Suddenly her expression went totally blank and she sat up straight. “Brenda, you look great in that dress, but don’t you feel warm?”

“Thank you.” She replied. “Yes, I do feel warm though.” Instantly beads of sweat appeared on her brow and lip.

“You should take your coat off Darling, you will be more comfortable.”

Without even hesitating she stood, unbuttoned her coatdress and removed it. Brenda stood there before us, and the occupants of the restaurant, wearing a strapless leather bustier with garters and matching leather thong. Immediately the waitress came over. It was then that I noticed the waitresses were all wearing harem outfits. They were all dressed like Barbara Eden from “I Dream of Jeannie” except Barbara Eden didn’t have a thong bottom and her bra didn’t push her up like these did.

“Can I help you?” The waitress asked.

“Yes.” He replied. “Have the coat check girl come over and remove this. We also need menus.”

“I will have it done immediately.” And the waitress disappeared.

“Brian, I hope you like Middle Eastern food.” He said. “That is this weeks theme.”

It could have been a burger for all I cared. I was transfixed on Brenda’s form. She was roughly the same height as Jennifer but had larger breasts. Her legs were gorgeous and seemed to go on forever, or at least up to her tiny waist and round bottom.

Within seconds another woman returned. She was wearing a sheer black body suit, a black shelf bra that exposed her breasts beneath the body suit, and a plaid skirt that covered only half of her ass and thigh high platform boots. “Here, let me take that.” She said picking the dress up off the floor.

“Thank you.” Were the only words Brenda uttered.

“Brenda, you can sit now. That is a lovely bustier.” He continued. “Is it silk lined?”

“Yes, I just got it back from the tailors yesterday.” She replied in a monotone voice.

“It looks comfortable.” He said. “Is that a pin?”

“Where?” Came her terrified reply.

“Oh no.” He said again. “I think the tailor left several pins in the cups of your bustier. It must be quite uncomfortable sitting there with the pins sticking in your nipples like that.”

Brenda immediately became noticeably uncomfortable. She started to fidget in her seat and a pained expression came across her face.

“You might be more comfortable if you fold down the cups of your bustier and expose your nipples.” He said.

“Oh yes, that is a great idea.” Brenda replied. She stuck one finger in each cup of her bustier and folded in the top of her cups. Her nipples were erect and red as if they had actually been stuck with pins! He leaned over and whispered in her ear again. She returned to her old self completely unaware that she had lost her dress and was exposing her breasts.

“Convinced?” He asked.

“Yes!!” I exclaimed while staring at Brenda’s bare tits. How could I not be? Of course I was.

“Good. I have to ask you some questions, please answer them honestly.”

“Yes, of course.” I replied.

“You would like your girlfriend, Jennifer, to dress more sexy?”

“Yes. Yes I would.”

“Much like Brenda is dressed now? Or maybe more silk and less leather.”

“Leather is okay, but definitely more silk.” I replied. Brenda’s tits were outstanding.

“Now sexually, would you like her to be more active in sex?” He asked.

My eyes immediately left Brenda’s tits and I made eye contact with him again.

“Oh, would you prefer not to discuss this in front of Brenda?” He asked.

“Actually.” I meekly replied. “Yes. I’m sorry.” I said looking back at Brenda.

“No problem!” She replied. “I have to use the ladies room anyways.”

Again he leaned forward and whispered in her ear. Her expression went blank again and she nodded. “Yes Sir.” She stated blankly as she rose and walked to the ladies room. I watched that gorgeous naked ass of hers walk away from us. For the next few minutes we discussed what I would like with Jennifer. I needed to have her able to keep her job and her personality, it was only her sexual hang-ups I needed to get rid of. I agreed on a couple of things that I hadn’t thought of, open minded to light bondage, being bi-curious and some interest in taking an “adult” vacation.

He then looked at his watch and said. “Brenda will be returning in a minute. I told her to remove her thong when she goes to the ladies room. As she begins to return to the table she will become aware of her state of undress. She will not be able to cover herself causing her great embarrassment. Then, her embarrassment and public nudity will begin to excite her. With each step she will become more and more excited. By the time she gets to the table she will be ready to come.”

We both turned and watched as she returned from the ladies room. Four steps into the room she stopped cold in her tracks and turned bright red. She tried to move her arms to cover herself but they were frozen at her side. When she noticed us on the other side of the room she started quickly towards us. After another few steps her steps became smaller. She then started to clench her legs together as tightly as possible trying to rub her pussy with them. When she reached the table she was biting her bottom lip, both hands were clenched tightly and her nipples were hard.

“You’d better put your napkin on your seat before you sit down dear.” He said.

“Uh, Uh, okay....” Brenda carefully placed the napkin on her chair and swiftly sat down. She must have orgasmed the second her ass hit the seat. “Th...Th...Thank you.”

The rest of lunch was uneventful. Brenda retrieved her dress from the coat check girl after our meal and be exited the restaurant together. She walked me back to my car and stood in front of me.

“I’m sure you will be very happy with His work.” She said.

“I am sure I will too.” I replied.

“I will drop off your CD’s on Monday. You will need to have your payment ready at that time, $250.00 should be acceptable. Please schedule some time in your day for me to go over them with you.” She said as she moved closer to me.

“Of course I will.”

She slid her right had around my back and brought her left up to the side of my face. Before I knew what was happening she was kissing me as passionately as I had ever been kissed before. I slid my right hand down to her ass and grabbed her right tit with my left hand. As suddenly as it started, it stopped. She backed away and spun around walking directly back to the front of the restaurant.

The weekend was uneventful. Jennifer and I barely touched each other. I wasn’t upset about it because I knew all that was about to change. On Monday I cleared my afternoon and informed my secretary that I had an important potential new client coming in. Brenda did not disappoint. She showed up promptly at 1 wearing a red double-breasted business suit with a skirt that came to her mid thigh. Her hair was up and she had on glasses.

She walked into my office, escorted by my secretary, and shook my hand. I had my secretary get us coffee and made her promise to hold all my calls and visitors.

“That was fast.” I said to Brenda as I handed her the cash.

It turned out that He had met with Jennifer at her bank of Friday afternoon. He had prepared two CD’s for me. The first CD would set her up for the “programming”. It would direct her to listen to all CD’s I gave her and to follow the instructions on them. The first CD was totally subliminal and would take about a week to take effect. The second CD contained only 2 songs, one at the beginning and one at the end so that when she began and ended her programming she would believe it was a music CD she was listening to. This CD would work very quickly and the results would be noticeable within 24 hours.

“Does your office door lock Brian?” She asked after explaining everything to me.

“Yes it does. Why?”

Without a word she got up and walked to my door. She quickly inspected the deadbolt and turned it as slowly as possible so that it would not make a sound.

“He suggested that it might have been awhile since you were with a woman who could take care of your needs.” She said as she started to walk back towards me unbuttoning her jacket. “I asked if I could help you out with that.”

Brenda didn’t have on a bra today. Her tits looked perfect, even at that size they didn’t sag. As she came around my desk she dropped her skirt. She had on a pair of tan stay up stockings and red spiked heels. I tried to protest but Brenda held her hand up to my mouth as she used to other to unzip my fly. Within minutes my rock hard cock was in Brenda’s mouth. I leaned back in my chair and loosened my tie. With my cock still in her mouth Brenda unbuckled my pants and pulled them open. I lifted my butt so that she could slide my pants and boxers out from under me. Her mouth felt so good around my long neglected member. Jennifer put my cock in her mouth once maybe twice and not for very long. Brenda was blowing me with all she had. I couldn’t believe how far she was taking me into her mouth. My entire 7 inch cock disappeared into her mouth. She licked to shaft and played with my balls with her hand while running the other up my chest under my shirt. As if sensing my desire Brenda then took my swollen balls in her mouth and slid her hand up and down my shaft I even felt her tongue slip down by my asshole.

After several minutes of this pleasure Brenda climbed on top of me. She straddled me with her long legs and braced herself by putting her hands on the back of my chair. This of course put her tits right in front of my face. I grabbed each one firmly and started to tongue her swollen nipples. She ground her hips deeply into me and moaned with pleasure. As I sucked hard on one of her nipples she started pumping up and down on my cock. Within minutes she was coming. I covered her mouth with my hand to muffle her scream.

As she sat there on top of me she looked down seductively and asked. “How do you want to do me? There must be some kind of way you want to fuck me, isn’t their Brian?”

“Well, this is good.” I replied.

“Oh come on now Brian. There must be some way you want to nail a hot piece of ass like me. Do you want me lying on my back with my legs in the air? Doggie style with your hands pulling me back by my hair? On your desk with you holding my ankles as far apart as they will go?”

There most certainly was. I helped Brenda off of me and leaned her forward over my desk. Her heels put her pussy at the perfect height for me. First I got on my knees behind her and began to eat her out. She tasted fantastic! It had been quite a while since I had eaten pussy, so I went for it. I licked and sucked everything in sight. I knew I was doing something right when she started to push back towards me. Finally I inserted two of my fingers and finger fucked her while licking her clit. She came again all over my face and hand.

I stood up and slowly slid my dick back inside her. Her pussy felt so good around me. I watched as my dick disappeared inside her. First I held her firmly by her hips, pressing them into my desk as I slowly screwed her. She turned and looked over her shoulder at me. “Fuck me harder Brian, you know you want to.” I picked up my pace. “Oh yes, that’s it, harder!” I started slamming my hips into her ass harder. I was certain people outside my office could hear the slapping sound this motion was making. “Come on Brian, you can fuck me harder than that. Do you think little Miss Jennifer will let you fuck her like this tonight!?!” That was all I needed to hear. I reached up and grabbed a handful of hair and yanked her back to me.

“You like that!?” I asked as I pounded into her.

“Oh yeah, just like that.” She breathlessly replied. “Grab my arms too!”

She slid her arms behind her and I clasped them by her wrists pressing them into the small of her back. “I want you to come inside me Brian, I want you to come with me!!” I didn’t last much longer. She continued to cheer me on and I continued to pound that delicious little twat of hers. I tried to hold back the wave of come, but it didn’t happen, I exploded inside her. “Oh yes!! That’s it Brian. Yes!!” As soon as I was done blowing my load in her Brenda stood up, spun around and dropped to her knees in front of me. “Don’t mind me.” She said. “I just want to clean you up.” She took my cock gently in her mouth and sucked me dry. Then she licked my balls and inner thighs swallowing all of our mixed juices. She even reached down into her own crotch and wiped up the come with her fingers, taking each finger into her mouth and licking it clean.

“Thank you Brian.” She said, as she got dressed. “I have to go now. I am sure you will be happy with the CD’s. Call me and let me know.”

With that she walked out. If Jennifer could dress like that and fuck like that I would be more than happy. We would soon see, I would give Jennifer the first CD tonight.