The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trapped in Chat

Disclaimer: Not to be read by anyone under age 18 or those offended by mind control and domination. Constructive criticism welcome. Any feedback you’d like to leave, contact me at . Enjoy.

Note: Thanks to the fine folks at Inraptured for talking up this great idea, including Tessa Fields for her suggestions and the title. And thanks to S.B. for helping with the coding outside of wordpress.

[stewie92 has entered chat]
T.Hypnoteuse:

I have a question for you all, what is the sound of the wind as it passes gently by your ears? What is the color of my lipstick if my words flow from my mouth in your mind?

stewie92:

it sounds like a gentle breeze

T.Hypnoteuse:

? listen and relax

stewie92:

oh, sorry

T.Hypnoteuse:

Everyone please float deeply away in trance and await the next time I address you all. I will be right back.

{PM}
T.Hypnoteuse:

Hello?

stewie92:

did I just come into a text trance?

T.Hypnoteuse:

Yes you did.

stewie92:

sorry, I thought it was riddle.

T.Hypnoteuse:

No need to apologize, you didn’t know. Are you new to this site?

stewie92:

fairly new. fairly new to the…subject matter of it too.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Hopefully what you’ve seen so far has been appealing, or hasn’t been scary.

stewie92:

Appealing so far, seen some scary-esque stuff so far, but kept my distance from it. Had a good induction into erotic hypnosis so far, so to speak.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Have you tranced with anyone from this site yet?

stewie92:

not yet. still feeling my way around. A few have caught my eye for some I’d like to engage, you included from the little bit I’ve seen and heard.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Oh really? What have you heard?

stewie92:

Good things. People say you’re friendly and good at what you do, which I guess makes people gravitate toward you. That’s a good sign imo.

T.Hypnoteuse:

That’s quite nice to hear; I hope I can live up to what you think is a good hypnotist. I’m going to wake the boys up and get some conversation going, maybe starting up with another trance soon, if you’re interested in sticking around.

stewie92:

I am interested. Thanks for the offer.

{exit PM}
T.Hypnoteuse:

Mistress is back. Please listen carefully. I’m going to count up to 5. When I do, you will find yourself coming back to full awareness. You can blink you eyes, stretch, and feel better than before you entered trance.

1 Holding on to the joys of trance as you come up

2 Coming back, feeling good

3 Remembering any suggestions that are beneficial to you

4 Your conscious mind floating back to the surface

5 Fully conscious again, happy and safe

hypnoteuse_pet:

Thank you Mistress

shawnQ:

Thanks

Hypno_Guy_521:

wow

T.Hypnoteuse:

You all are quite welcome.

cloudyy:

still dizzy

T.Hypnoteuse:

Don’t worry cloudy, the feeling will pass. It’ll pass cause I want you back with us so we can chat more.

shawnQ:

Good incentive

cloudyy:

That worked for me. Thank you Hypnoteuse.

T.Hypnoteuse:

It’s what I do. Don’t forget to welcome our newcomer stewie, guys.

cloudyy:

Welcome to the party stewie

shawnQ:

hey Stewie

Hypno_Guy_521:

Going to bow out for the night. Thank you Miss. Have a good night everyone.

Hypno_Guy_521:

Hi and bye stewie.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Night Hypno Guy.

[Hypno_Guy_521 has left chat]

cloudyy:

Night guy

stewie92:

thanks for the welcome guys, and Ms. Hypnoteuse.

hypnoteuse_pet:

Hello

stewie92:

I’m guessing you guys enjoyed quite the trance recently

cloudyy:

Verily

hypnoteuse_pet:

from the best

cloudyy:

Still feeling good

T.Hypnoteuse:

How sweet of you to say, pet.

hypnoteuse_pet:

thank you Mistress.

shawnQ:

brb

stewie92:

Cool

T.Hypnoteuse:

Don’t be gone too long Shawn. I might begin another impromptu trance soon.

cloudyy:

Sounds like quite the compelling incentive

shawnQ:

agreed, I don’t want to miss that. Hurrying now

hypnoteuse_pet:

wise choice.

T.Hypnoteuse:

so Stewie, what do you think of our community?

stewie92:

It’s nice so far. This group so far seems tightly-knit, but accepting of others. I like that.

T.Hypnoteuse:

We do try.

hypnoteuse_pet:

there’s a good chance you were lured here by the siren’s call of the Hypnoteuse.

cloudyy:

or the Siren’s typing. That can leave you helpless too.

T.Hypnoteuse:

It sounds like some of you know that I’ve gotten a manicure recently. Lovely nails typing keys gracefully to create lovely, meaningful interactions

stewie92:

Sirens of the 21st century.

cloudyy:

hell yes.

T.Hypnoteuse:

the technology may change, but the effect shall always remain the same.

stewie92:

I suspect a chat setup like this could be pretty good for hypnosis and such, from all the ones I’ve seen.

cloudyy:

say Stewie, are you named after the Family Guy baby?

T.Hypnoteuse:

in fact, through creative means, sometimes technology can enhance a tried-and-true hypnotic spell.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Stewie, you’ve seen many other chats on hypnosis-orientated sites like this?

stewie92:

Well, I was born well before that character ever appeared on TV, but can’t say I don’t love the character enough to have his namesake as a handle.

hypnoteuse_pet:

how so Mistress?

stewie92:

It helps that it’s a real-life nickname for me too.

stewie92:

@T.Hypnoteuse, not really. I’ve seen one or two chats on hypnosis sites, but I help design chats like this. I was just complimenting this one because I like the interface, and it can allow for a few means of what could be pretty effective room trances, according to how a lot of users praise what happens in room trances.

T.Hypnoteuse:

as soon as shawn gets back, I’ll show you.

cloudyy is paging shawnQ

hypnoteuse_pet summons shawnQ

T.Hypnoteuse sings a siren song in shawn’s direction

T.Hypnoteuse:

sounds like a very marketable skill Stewie. You’ll have to tell us if this one lives up to its potential.

shawnQ:

back, finally. Willed by the Siren of the chat

T.Hypnoteuse:

good boy

shawnQ:

my buddies who want an extra man in CoD will have to wait. Ladies first.

hypnoteuse_pet:

Hypnotic ladies forever first.

stewie92:

if you mean the new CoD, the Siren must be pretty good to will someone away from that.

T.Hypnoteuse:

silly pet, is there really anything else in the presence of your Hypnotic Lady?

hypnoteuse_pet:

You’re right Mistress. I’m silly; there is only you.

T.Hypnoteuse:

such a pleasing pet. And I can only assume that CoD is a video game. As you’re learning Stewie, never underestimate a lady, let alone one aware of her own power, just waiting to weave a trance over you.

stewie92:

My apologies Ms. Hypnoteuse. I was kidding about the Call of Duty thing. Time with a hypnotist does seem more appealing. It got me to not be a lurker and try to be more social.

shawnQ:

i’m a big fan of the new version of CoD, and spending time with Hypnoteuse is still a no-brainer for me.

cloudyy commends shawn on the awesome pun

shawnQ:

heh, didn’t even notice that

T.Hypnoteuse:

Well, you’re not totally without a brain when you’re with me. You just temporarily hand it over to me for safe-keeping while you reap the benefits of feeling my words stroke it past the point of resistance.

hypnoteuse_pet:

who could ever resist you?

T.Hypnoteuse:

If there is such a man, I haven’t met him yet.

hypnoteuse_pet:

he only has resistance because he hasn’t met you yet.

cloudyy commends pet on his flawless logic

T.Hypnoteuse:

Speaking of, why don’t we take this into a private room for some uninterrupted fun?

stewie92:

speaking of which guys, sorry for interrupting earlier.

shawnQ:

no problem man. I think we were pretty much out of it until she brought us back.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Not just that, but I like the idea of having my own room.

{PvtRm:HypnoteusePalace}
T.Hypnoteuse:

Welcome one and all to your ultimate destination for marvelous mindscapes and exquisite escapisms.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Where letting go is not only recommended, it is inevitable.

hypnoteuse_pet:

thank you Mistress, we are in awe of your skill and your power

cloudyy:

what pet said.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Thank you. It’s so nice to know that I have a captive audience. Since we have a newcomer amongst us, we’re going to start with a little introductory sort of induction. Other than Stewie, most of you should recognize this. Well, subconsciously anyway??

shawnQ:

i can’t wait

T.Hypnoteuse:

Before we begin, I hope you all know the drill already. Stewie, since this is your first trance with me, I will ask you to make sure you won’t have any distractions. Turn off your cellphone and such as long as you’re not expecting any calls.

T.Hypnoteuse:

No multi-tasking as you delve into this trance; you won’t want to miss the benefits that comes with listening only to me.In

T.Hypnoteuse:

the event of any, ANY kind of emergency, no matter what I am saying, you will snap out of trance immediately and deal with whatever requires your attention.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Of course, all this goes for everyone that chooses to trance with me. Am I understood?

shawnQ:

y

cloudyy:

y

hypnoteuse_pet:

y

stewie92:

Yes.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Good boys for remembering.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Stewie, just to make it easier on yourself, I’d like you to limit your responses to using your forefingers on the “y” and “n” key for any response you have for me. That is all you’ll need.

T.Hypnoteuse:

You can use the finger of which ever hand suits you to type “y” or “n,” but keep those fingers constantly on those specific keys. Understand?

stewie92:

y

T.Hypnoteuse:

Very good.

T.Hypnoeuse:

Now everyone, if I had to give this trance a theme, it would undoubtedly be focus. Focus on key words and key images that come into your sight.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Your eyes might find themselves relaxing over time, but you’ll find it easier than ever to focus on my words, because these words keep you pleasantly and increasingly relaxed. The more you look and follow my words, the better you’ll feel.

T.Hypnoteuse:

That’s all the incentive you’ll need to keep those eyes focused totally on me. You will focus keenly on all my words, but certain words I type will have even stronger meaning for you. As an example, “relax” is the first word you’ll all find yourselves reacting too much stronger. Relax is a common-enough word, especially in our circles. And though it’s especially common for us, you know it’s often more than a word, it is a request, a command, an invitation to allow that special side of you come to rest, acknowledging that’s what you like, acknowledging that those who utter the word to you is someone you can trust.

T.Hypnoteuse:

“Relax” is not only what you see, but what you feel. Like a stone falling into a pond, an impact is created in which everything surrounding it is felt. “Relax” is the stone, dropped from my delicate hand to touch the still surface of your mind. The word “relax” crashes against your mind in the most gentle, surreal way that you never thought possible.

T.Hypnoteuse:

In your mind, you can see through your eyes when “relax” appears on screen. The stone is dropped there, and ripples spread across the screen, helping to highlight the surrounding words around it. And when the ripples dissipate, your mind is left even smoother and calmer than before.

T.Hypnoteuse:

You all can feel that relaxing sensation now, can’t you?

stewie92:

y

hypnoteuse_pet:

y

shawnQ:

y

cloudyy:

y

T.Hypnoteuse:

Yes, very good. So good to just sit back and relax, and let someone else make the effort. While the attention and focus you give me is effortless. Would you like to hear another key word, boys?

hypnoteuse_pet:

y

shawnQ:

y

stewie92:

y

clouddy:

y

T.Hypnoteuse:

Then “listen” carefully. Yes, the next stone dropped is “listen.” Listening is as easy and effortless as the desire to listen is strong.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Your eyes are wide-open as you see listen. You ears are open by design, listening to a powerful female voice whisper “listen” into your waiting ears. You mind listens for my next possible key word, or the next command that revolves around pleasing and obeying me.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Do you all love listening to me?

hypnoteuse_pet:

y

cloudyy:

y

shawnQ:

y

stewie92:

y

T.Hypnoteuse:

Those ripples from those key words spread like a wave of endorphins, letting you know there’s pleasure in listening. And I wonder at this point which word might affect you more between “relax” and “listen”. They both affect your body in different ways, yet the same way as with my suggestions.

T.Hypnoteuse:

So your body relaxes while your mind listens and perks up with those words, or any words I might say.

T.Hypnoteuse:

You can listen and relax to the words you are listening to as you relax the more you listen, which makes relaxation all the more inevitable, or simply defining that listening state-of-being you’re so aware of now.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Whether you are new to this experience, or have been her more times that your mind can make an effort to count, it doesn’t matter. You listen, you relax, you obey.

hypnoteuse_pet:

y

T.Hypnoteuse:

It’s all you want to do, yes?

stewie92:

y

hypnoteuse_pet:

y

cloudyy:

y

shawnQ:

y

T.Hypnoteuse:

I’ll give you one more word that will ripple and give you pleasure, probably a word you’re all already quite familiar with, and can derive significant pleasure from every time you see it. Are you ready to relax and listen to this final key word?

stewie92:

y

shawnQ:

y

hypnoteuse_pet:

y

cloudyy:

y

T.Hypnoteuse:

Then relax and listen as I tell you that the word is

T.Hypnoteuse:

“Hypnoteuse”

T.Hypnoteuse:

That’s right boys. It’s so obvious and clear to you how strong and powerful it is to see.

T.Hypnoteuse:

It’s absolutely beautiful how anything I type creates a ripple without me saying the word at all.

T.Hypnoteuse:

I speak, you listen, you relax.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Ripples crashing against ripples.

T.Hypnoteuse:

No end in sight to the pleasure, to your attention

T.Hypnoteuse:

To your obedience

hypnoteuse_pet:

y

T.Hypnoteuse:

Good boy. All of you are good boys, aren’t you?

hypnoteuse_pet:

y

shawnQ:

y

cloudyy:

y

stewie92:

y

T.Hypnoteuse:

Stewie, does it feel amazing to be a good, attentive boy of mine?

stewie92:

y

T.Hypnoteuse:

Is this something you’d like to feel whenever I want you to?

stewie92:

y

T.Hypnoteuse:

You find it the simplest and easiest thing to do whatever I like you to do?

hypnoteuse_pet:

y

stewie92:

y

T.Hypnoteuse:

Oh what eager boys I have, even willing to admit their obedience even when I don’t address them directly.

hypnoteuse_pet:

y

T.Hypnoteuse:??

T.Hypnoteuse:

Do you all feel up for a deepening exercise?

stewie92:

y

cloudyy:

y

shawnQ:

y

hypnoteuse_pet:

y

T.Hypnoteuse:

The key of this next exercise is for your eyes and mind to find the odd letter or number in a line of text.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Do you understand?

cloudyy:

y

hypnoteuse_pet:

y

shawnQ:

y

stewie92:

y

T.Hypnoteuse:

Then listen carefully. And relax, there’s no pass or fail in this exercise. How could you fail when obeying me is so easy?

T.Hypnoteuse:

Don’t answer that last rhetorical question, understand?

cloudyy:

y

stewie92:

y

hypnoteuse_pet:

y

shawnQ:

y

T.Hypnoteuse:

Good, now let’s begin our exercise.

T.Hypnoteuse:

4-4-4-4-9

T.Hypnoteuse:

1-3-3-3-3

T.Hypnoteuse:

5-5-6-5-5

T.Hypnoteuse:

You’re finding those odd numbers, yes?

cloudyy:

y

stewie92:

y

hypnoteuse_pet:

y

[shawnQ has left chat]

T.Hypnoteuse:

Hmmm

T.Hypnoteuse:

Notice that each odd number or letter that you see in a group is like a miniature version of those stones where they make small, pleasant ripples and trance slowly become more profound for you.

hypnoteuse_pet:

y

[shawnQ has entered chat]

T.Hypnoteuse:

Shawn, are you alright?

shawnQ:

y

T.Hypnoteuse:

Are you still deep in-trance?

shawnQ:

y

T.Hypnoteuse:

Does listening and relaxing for me still make you feel so good?

shawnQ:

y

hypnoteuse_pet:

y

T.Hypnoteuse:

Excellent.

T.Hypnoteuse:

To reiterate what was said before “Notice that each odd number or letter that you see in a group is like a miniature version of those stones where they make small, pleasant ripples and trance slowly become more profound for you.”

T.Hypnoteuse:

Does everyone understand my suggestion?

hypnoteuse_pet:

y

stewie92:

y

shawnQ:

y

cloudyy:

y

T.Hypnoteuse:

Good. We’ll start with numbers only first. Eyes remaining wide-open boys.

T.Hypnoteuse:

8-7-8-8-8

T.Hypnoteuse:

4-4-4-6-4

hypnoteuse_pet:

y

T.Hypnoteuse:

2-3-3-3-3

T.Hypnoteuse:

0-0-0-1-0

T.Hypnoteuse:

5-5-5-9-5

T.Hypnoteuse:

3-3-8-3-3

T.Hypnoteuse:

7-6-7-7-7

T.Hypnoteuse:

5-5-5-5-4

T.Hypnoteuse:

3-4-4-4-4

T.Hypnoteuse:

3-3-3-2-3

T.Hypnoteuse:

2-1-2-2-2

T.Hypnoteuse:

1-1-0-1-1

T.Hypnoteuse:

0_0-sleep-0_0

T.Hypnoteuse:

*_*—sleep—*_*

T.Hypnoteuse:

~_~ sleep ~_~

T.Hypnoteuse:

—_— sleep —_—

T.Hypnoteuse:

Yes, boys. Your EYES remain WIDE OPEN, but your conscious mind falls deeply asleep.

T.Hypnoteuse:

You take in my words and allow them to help you sleep from the inside.

T.Hypnoteuse:

No room for doubt, no room for questions. Your will shrinks to where it fits nicely in the palm of my hand.

T.Hypnoteuse:

I caress your will, cherish it and cherish the fact that you’ve willingly shared it with me.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Your will has only just begun to know pleasure in my hands.

T.Hypnoteuse:

green-green-green-red-green

T.Hypnoteuse:

blue-purple-blue-blue-blue

T.Hypnoteuse:

red-red-yellow-red-red

T.Hypnoteuse:

brown-brown-brown-brown-orange

T.Hypnoteuse:

pink-grey-grey-grey-grey

T.Hypnoteuse:

Vibrant colors that tease and control your mind are so delicious, aren’t they?

stewie92:

y

shawnQ:

y

hypnoteuse_pet:

y

T.Hypnoteuse:

leather-silk-leather-leather-leather

T.Hypnoteuse:

Cloudy, still with us?

cloudyy:

y

T.Hypnoteuse:

Head still in the clouds and mind still in my hands?

cloudyy:

y

T.Hypnoteuse:

Good boy.

T.Hypnoteuse:

silk-silk-velvet-silk-silk

T.Hypnoteuse:

velvet-velvet-velvet-lavender-velvet

T.Hypnoteuse:

lavender-lavender-lavender-lavender-sweet

T.Hypnoteuse:

sweet-sweet-sweet-scent-sweet

T.Hypnoteuse:

scent-scent-touch-scent-scent

T.Hypnoteuse:

touch-feel-touch-touch-touch

T.Hypnoteuse:

look-feel-feel-feel-feel

T.Hypnoteuse:

look-listen-look-look-look

T.Hypnoteuse:

listen-listen-relax-listen-listen

T.Hypnoteuse:

relax-relax-relax-listen-relax

T.Hypnoteuse:

listen-listen-listen-listen-relax

T.Hypnoteuse:

relax-relax-relax-listen-relax

T.Hypnoteuse:

listen-listen-relax-listen-listen

T.Hypnoteuse:

relax-listen-Hypnoteuse-listen-relax

T.Hypnoteuse:

listen-relax-Hypnoteuse-relax-listen

T.Hypnoteuse:

Listen to your Hypnoteuse.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Relax for your Hypnoteuse.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Sooo deeply entranced now.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Is this the deepest you’ve all been under for anyone?

cloudyy:

y

hypnoteuse_pet:

y

shawnQ:

y

stewie92:

y

T.Hypnoteuse:

The only suggestion I have for you all from this point is to enjoy this very deeply. To trust in your own ability to reach a deep trance under the right guidance. Will you do this for me?

hypnoteuse_pet:

y

stewie92:

y

shawnQ:

y

cloudyy:

y

T.Hypnoteuse:

Very good. This was fun, and I’m surprised I went so far with this. But now it’s time to come back.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Feel your consciousness waking up from sleep.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Your wills are in my hands, light as feathers, and I’m blowing them into the wind, watching them return to their proper places in your heads.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Feeling them returning and feel your consciousness returning to me, on the count of 5.

T.Hypnoteuse:

1

T.Hypnoteuse:

2

T.Hypnoteuse:

3

T.Hypnoteuse:

4

T.Hypnoteuse:

5

T.Hypnoteuse:

Wide awake boys. Feeling good and refreshed.

stewie92:

Wow

cloudyy:

Amazing, and par for the course.

hypnoteuse_pet:

Words cannot describe how good it fell. How good it feels.

shawnQ:

man, that was god and trippy

shawnQ:

*good

T.Hypnoteuse:

Lol, shawnQ. Thought you were going to say “goddess”

hypnoteuse_pet:

Me too

shawnQ:

your strong hypotism could get me to that point soon maybe.

shawnQ:

*hypnotism

shawnQ:

crap, got trance hands

stewie92:

“trance hands”?

cloudyy:

must be like jazz hands, but with lots of typos.

stewie92:

heh

shawnQ:

Yeah, something like that

stewie92:

Nothing permanent, right?

shawnQ:

Don’t think so

T.Hypnoteuse:

Of course not Stewie. How else would I be able to know how deep you are and how much you enjoy it?

cloudyy:

well, it’s a lot harder to make typos when you’re reduced to two keys.

shawnQ:

and my clumsy hands would still find a way to screw that up.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Not if I don’t want you to screw it up.

shawnQ:

Of course; I’d never want to screw up with anything about you.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Let me guide you, and you never will.

hypnoteuse_pet:

the Hypnoteuse path; the righteous path

stewie92:

With quite a strong foundation.

cloudyy:

Wow, time really got away from me.

shawnQ:

man, it IS that late.

cloudyy:

I didn’t plan to be on for more than a few minutes, but a lovely female presence killed that notion

shawnQ:

lovely and lethal. Never underestimate the time a hypnotist can take, or make you want to give up.

stewie92:

I always thought it was a perception of time and such. For however long we were under, it didn’t feel like any time had passed at all. But it did.

T.Hypnoteuse:

The wonders of the mind; you only know what I tell you. And even then, subjects and their minds can often surprise me. One of the many joys of being on the giving and receiving end of hypnosis. It’s a shared journey.

hypnoteuse_pet:

I can’t wait to take that journey again, but it’s really late for me here.

stewie92:

Glad I can actually sleep in tomorrow morning.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Me too

T.Hypnoteuse:

in being able to sleep-in

cloudyy:

thanks for the early nap though Hypnoteuse.

hypnoteuse_pet:

Sleep will continue to be sweet with your voice on the brain.

stewie92:

Eventually it will be for me too.

cloudyy:

Have a great night Hypnoteuse and everyone

shawnQ:

Gotta leave too. Night all

stewie92:

Night guys.

[cloudyy has left chat]

hypnoteuse_pet:

Night chaps

[shawnQ has left chat]

hypnoteuse_pet:

Mistress, might I take my leave?

T.Hypnoteuse:

Of course, Pet. If you really need to go. My Pets are supposed to take care of themselves.

hypnoteuse_pet:

Thank you Mistress. Welcome again Stewie, and have a good night.

stewie92:

Thanks. Night man.

[hypnoteuse_pet has left chat]

stewie92:

Deep thanks to you Ms. Hypnoteuse, I think you pretty much popped my hypno-cherry

T.Hypnoteuse:

Always a pleasure to lead a fresh mind into a place he’s always wanted to go.

stewie92:

I hope there’s a time where I get to do this with you again

stewie92:

If you permit it someday

T.Hypnoteuse:

Someday Stewie, someday.

{PM}
T.Hypnoteuse:

Oh, before you go, since you’ll be up for a while, can I get your opinion on a different chatroom someone has been working on for me.

stewie92:

Looking for a critique on it?

T.Hypnoteuse:

Yes, it’s being integrated into a site of mine, and while I trust him, I always value second opinions and input from others on how to reach an optimum.

stewie92:

Ok

T.Hypnoteuse:

This is a secret for right now, and I’m trusting you to keep it a secret for now. Can I have your word that this remains between us?

stewie92:

You have my word; just between us.

T.Hypnoteuse:

Good. I’m already on the other chat, so you can say good night to me here and click on the link and use your username from here and the password “newchat”.

stewie92:

Ok. See you there in a few.

T.Hypnoteuse:

See you there.

{Exit PM}
T.Hypnoteuse:

Ok, heading out now, but nice to meet you Stewie. Have a good night.

stewie92:

Night Ms. Hypnoteuse

[T.Hypnoteuse has left chat]
[stewie92 has left chat]

Login: stewie92

Password: *******

[stewie92 has entered chat]

{enter room chime} 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 *Snap* 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 *Snap* 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 *Snap*

<))) Welcome to my chatroom Stewie. This is one I had developed especially for my tastes. Please open your eyes like you did before earlier in the other chat. Take a look around. See the layout, the style, anything that might catch your attention so far. Do you like what you see?

stewie92:

ye

stewie92:

s

<))) Aw, Stewie, don’t worry. There’s no need to type long sentences, or even words here. Just let those fingers comfortably find the “y” and “n” keys. You need only respond using those, while you spend the rest of the time listening to me. Do you like the sound of my voice Stewie?

stewie92:

y

<))) Does it make you feel good to listen to me. Hearing all my words slowly slip into your mind?

stewie92:

y

<))) Do you want to keep listening for as long as possible?

stewie92:

y

<))) Then by all means, listen deeply. You feel deeper with every word. You feel more pleasant and happy with every word. The voice of the Hypnoteuse is in your mind.

<))) On the left side of the screen, there should be a webcam option. If you wish, you can turn it on to show yourself to me. It will be just video; no sound. No sound but the sounds I make, of course. This is completely private between us. You do not have to activate it; only do so if you want to. Do you want to?

stewie92:

y

<))) Then you may. Hello there, handsome. You look absolutely adorable, such a dreamy, fading expression, but eyes still open despite the deep relaxation. Your open eyes will stay open because seeing everything makes you feel good doesn’t it?

stewie92:

y

<))) Next to your image, you might see a set of bars running up and down. Your mind actually regulates this, as it determines how deep in trance you are. The longer you listen, the more you see in chat, the higher those bars will rise. It should be an excellent measurement of how good you feel. Do you see any bars yet?

stewie92:

y

<))) Do you think those bars will rise soon?

stewie92:

y

<))) So do I my sleepy pet. Now watch as I use the drawing function. See the spiral I draw on the screen. Do you see it clearly?

stewie92:

y

<))) White lines against a black screen. If you click on the white spiral with the mouse in your mind, your eyes will begin to see it animated, spiraling for you.

<))) It spirals and hypnotizes you deeper, opening you up to more of my words, toward the ease of being totally submissive and obedient to me.

<))) Around and around it spins. Following it with your eyes, a lovely feature for your imagination. But there are other features of note as well. Notice the three colored boxes near the text bar. Green, red, and black. With your real hand, please click on the green-shaded box near the text bar. Do you see it?

stewie92:

y

<))) Have you clicked on it for me?

stewie92:

y

<))) Did clicking this image bring up a short, looping video of a lovely pair of eyes for you to stare deeply into?

stewie92:

y

<))) Good. These are my eyes. Only a chosen few have ever seen them. You now know why I love using green text a lot. It’s such an evocative color for me. People fall for my green text, my green eyes, and anything else I can think of that is green and pleases me or you. Even your own text, your own responses is green and controlling you on my behalf. But it’s not the only color I like. Next to green is the red-shaded. Are you ready to click on that?

stewie92:

y

<))) Then do so. The next thing your eyes should see is a pair of red, shiny lips, smiling at you and sensually whispering ‘obey’. Is that what you seen now?

stewie92:

y

<))) The whispered ‘obey’ should be as audible as my voice is to you now. In fact, it should be louder. The most dominant sound your ears pick up should be my whispered ‘obey.’ The rest of my sweet words ride into your mind on that one powerful word. It lingers in your head, echoes there, while the words I’m saying go straight to your subconscious. It makes you so happy to hear that word and see that smile. It’s a natural progression – you obey, and I am happy. And you want to see me happy, so you will obey. Won’t you obey me?

stewie92:

y

<))) You want to obey me because it makes me happy?

stewie92:

y

<))) So nice of you. The next thing that would make me happy is if you click on the final, black box. Do you see the new video?

stewie92:

y

<)))It would please me so much for you to pay attention to the video showing you my fingers moving. Pale skin contrasting to the sultry black nails. You watch every movement, trying to see if there’s a pattern you can notice, or if it’s all random. There’s such a beautiful rhythm, like a song. Maybe my hand is conducting. And the crest comes with a resounding *Snap*. So delicious how whether they delicately sway or strikingly captivate, my hand has you either way. And everytime you hear a snap from me, you’ll know exactly what it looks like, how sexy it is for my fingers and black nails to work their magic over you instantly. Isn’t that a lovely thought?

stewie92:

y

<))) Isn’t it lovely for that to be one of the few thoughts remaining in that head of yours?

stewie92:

y

<))) You might find that these colors, especially green, become favorites for you, because they all could remind you of me. If you are lucky, I will allow you to remember my eyes, nails, lips and the power I give their colors, if you are helpful and obedient to me.

<))) You want to be helpful and obedient to me, yes?

stewie92:

y

<))) I hoped you would be. Are the bars next to your webcam image still rising?

stewie92:

y

<))) I had a good feeling about you, even before you mentioned you worked on chatrooms. I prefer having a small, dedicated group for myself to interact with. You can be part of that group. Does that sound appealing to you?

stewie92:

y

<))) Wonderful. There’s something else I’d like to test as well. I know right now everything you see, hear, and feel says that you’d like to stay here as long as possible, isn’t that right?

stewie92:

y

<))) Good. Your imagination is so tied into whatever I say, but I’d like it to suspend a little for me, to imagine an unusual scenario where you want to leave, where you feel you have to leave. You’ll recognize that icon of an open door signalling ‘signing out’. Do you see it?

stewie92:

y

<))) Good. In a moment, I want you to wake up, imagining that you are in the chatroom from the community website, you feel that everything is normal, and maybe you feel you’ve been in chat too long and you’d like to bow out early. No matter what I might say to persuade you to stay a little longer, you’ll be adamant to politely leave. Can you pretend that for me?

stewie92:

y

<))) Good. All of the text before this is insignificant to you. You’re only focused on your own feelings, and what I might say. Yes?

stewie92:

y

<))) Ok. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Wide awake.

stewie92:

Hey Ms. Hypnoteuse, I think I need to go right now.

<))) Aw, you sure you have to leave so soon? You sure my smooth, intoxicating voice can’t persuade you to stay, just by listening to it.

stewie92:

y

<))) (giggling)

stewie92:

I mean no. Sorry. Your voice is intoxicating. Like really nice to listen to. I would like to some more down the line, but it really is time for me to go.

<))) (sigh) I understand. I’ll have to work on my understanding, or my persuasive methods a little more. I kid though.

stewie92:

It was nice meeting you Ms. Hypnoteuse.

<))) Likewise Stewie. Have a good night.

stewie92:

You too.

{Logout chime} 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 *Snap* Sleep. You can’t leave yet. Your Hypnoteuse isn’t done with your company. You must have her permission to leave. You must have her permission to have your will back.

<))) Stewie, can you hear me?

stewie92:

y

<))) Good boy. Very good boy. You’re deeply asleep again, and back to typing as I wanted you too. You seem to be stuck here. Unable to leave, not even the faintest idea how. Nearly nothing in this chat won’t bring you back into my power if you somehow escape. The only choices you have here is trance, deeper trance, and pleasure in serving. Are these the only choices you want right now Stewie?

stewie92:

y

<))) Are those bars next to your image higher than ever?

stewie92:

y

<))) They will continue to rise the more time you spend here with me. Tonight has gone very well for me. A new good boy who also knows and works with chatrooms like this one, who can help me to improve, maintain, and find himself programmed even more whenever I invite him to my realm. Aren’t you a lucky boy?

stewie92:

y

<))) Indeed you are. As a reward, you will be allowed to remember how powerful my skills are, this room, and how much you love being in the state you are in. This will all stay in your subconscious mind of course, but it will never be that far away from your consciousness. You’ll always have a feeling of how good a hypnotist I am.

stewie92:

y

<))) I may be a hypnotist that likes to lead most subjects, even my most dedicated, at a comfortable speed where everything is slow and safe, but I can’t deny the fact that my dominant side has always wanted something of a brainwashing tool like this room to help me solidify control over whoever comes in.

<))) However, I do care about the well-being of my pets. That’s required among anyone who serves me. This reminds me it that I’ve neglected to mention something important to you with regards to any trance of mine, especially, especially in this room.

<))) Any sense of emergency that comes up, a scream, fire, gunshot, a medical issue, feeling some sort of discomfort, and you’ll snap out of trance regardless of what I’m doing or saying. You will handle any circumstance as you normally would, and if it ends up being a false alarm and all is well, you will return exactly where you should be.

<))) This is important enough where I will want you to type out the following words that I say, and believe them as your own thoughts:

<))) No trance will prevent me from handling any discomfort or emergency.

stewie92:

No trance will prevent me from handling any discomfort or emergency.

<))) No trance will prevent me from handling any discomfort or emergency.

stewie92:

No trance will prevent me from handling any discomfort or emergency.

<))) Otherwise, I am at the mercy of my Hypnoteuse.

stewie92:

Otherwise, I am at the mercy of my Hypnoteuse.

<))) Otherwise, I am at the mercy of my Hypnoteuse.

stewie92:

Otherwise, I am at the mercy of my Hypnoteuse.

<))) Back to the “y” and “n” keys now. Do you understand these commands as you and I have spoken them?

stewie92:

y

<))) Will you obey them without question?

stewie92:

y

<))) Then it’s time to call this very successful and blissful night to a satisfying end. You will certainly find yourself here in the near future, telling me exactly what you think of this chat in-detail. What works, what doesn’t, what can be improved, etc. You’ll be so eager to participate in your own deepening, won’t you?

stewie92:

y

<))) Then it’s time for me to let you go now. Your mind will return to you fully and completely, and you’ll go back to whatever you planned to do tonight with no memory of this chat for now. Say “Thank you my Hypnoteuse”

stewie92:

Thank you my Hypnoteuse.

<))) Gooood boy. Night night.

{stewie92 is released} 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Wide awake