The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trapped Threesome

Chapter 1

Leah was kneeling before her boss’ desk naked. This was a change from three months ago when she was a director over an entire part of the large corporation. She was now listed as the executive assistant to the founder, president, and CEO of the company. She was there in the morning when her boss got in with a cup of coffee in the buff. She then spent the day in a short dress with a flare skirt that also showed off plenty of cleavage.

How all of this came about was when her girlfriend wanted to spice up their life by going to a BDSM party. As Leah was always the submissive of their relationship, she went that night to be the practice doll of Elena. Miss Sybil was there and they had recognized each other quickly. This had been an embarrassment for Leah, but caused Sybil to light up. Sybil had always been attracted to Leah. Sybil had spent the night showing Elena how to put Leah through her paces.

Over the next few weeks, Elena and Sybil negotiated a contract to have Leah serve as a very submissive executive assistant. At first Leah was upset, but she soon grew to see this was what she excelled at best. She stopped feeling tension when she was on her knees. This made her feel like all was finally right in the world, except Elena was not wanting to maintain her dominance like she had said.

Sybil walked in and smiles when she sees Elena kneeling. “How are you little one? I need to put some stuff down and will get my coffee. There are people wondering where you are, so I told them you are in here to brief me.”

Leah nods. “Yes Ma’am. I do know that Miss Elena is coming by today as you requested. May I ask why you have her coming in?”

Sybil laughs. “Yes, you can ask, not sure you want the answer.”

Leah looks to ponder that. “Umm, I would like that answer, even if I do not like it.”

Sybil nods. “I think she could have some submissive tendency and needs a reason to explore them. I am going to have her go on some trips with you that will make you feel submissive. I want to see how it goes for her. There is also some other things that will happen.”

Leah cocks an eyebrow. “Are you wanting two of us to be submissive to you Miss Sybil?”

Sybil looks Leah over with a hungry eye. “You both are 5′1″. I am 5′9″. That makes her feel a little submissive to me. I have commanded her a couple of times and she immediately obeys me. You both are gorgeous. Yes, I would love to have both of you kneeling as you are in complete obedience to me. That would make me want to go above and beyond in life to be even more worthy.”

Leah giggles. “I must admit, compared to you, she is closer to me than you on the scale of dominance or submissiveness. She has some dominance, but you intimidate her. She has become less dominant the more you are around her. I think this could work for you. What do I do?”

Sybil smiles. “Get dressed, do your job, and enjoy the ride that is coming. You will be beside her the whole way. I want you to come in when she gets here. This should be a pleasant conversation and you should be part of it.”

Leah nods and starts putting her clothes on. It is not hard. She has just a thong and short flared dress that is appropriate for an office. Sybil stops her from putting on her cute flats.

“Ma’am, today I have to deal with Leon, who took over my department. He was constantly trying to get me barefoot and submissive. Are you wanting me to be that way around him?”

“He needs to be rewarded for a job well done. He has built on your successes. He deserves a thrill. He is coming here to discuss growing the software department into something more. You deserve quite a bit of the praise and he makes sure I know this. So, you will allow him to massage your feet and get a little thrill. He knows you are pure lesbian, but he is enthralled by you. Let that be his reward.”

Leah nods. “You aren’t going to promote him?”

Sybil giggles. “You are starting to figure me out. No, he needs to do something that isn’t built on your success. We will discuss that today.”

Around ten, Leon shows up. Leah was bashful, but did as Sybil requested. When Leon went in, she went in and sat so her feet were on his lap. He tickles and massages her feet while the meeting goes on. Sybil had handed him a bottle of lotion, which made the massage and tickling more erotic and ticklish. Leah had to stay seated after he left.

Sybil smiled. “The lotion I gave him is formulated for women. It soaks in and makes you more sensitive. It gets more so the more it is used. You will use it twice daily from now on. It will make your hands and feet erogenous zones in a way you will never imagine. It remains permanent.”

Leah smiles. “You sound like you know personally, Ma’am.”

Sybil nods. “I do. The person who brought me into this world has me using it. They thankfully allowed genetic manipulation to remove my being ticklish, but my feet and hands turn me on to a level that causes me orgasms.”

Leah looks at her Miss in surprise. “That sounds like you are submissive to someone.”

Sybil smiles. “I was. She trained me to be who I am today. I am not submissive to her anymore. She does have a little control over me, but only as a mentor to a protegee. She can still punish me if she wants, per our agreement. She also is allowed to keep me barefoot when I am around her. She actually has me being dominant to others that way.”

Leah nods. “Are either Elena or I to be a protege?”

Sybil gets a glint in her eyes. “No, you are to be my slave. Elena is to be one, as well. I am going to make both of you genetically ticklish to the point you will hate loose clothing. I am going to have to train Elena mentally. That will be interesting.”

Leah squirms. “What about me, Ma’am?”

Sybil smiles. “Yes, there is going to be some stuff. I will not tell you, as watching you will be fun. I want you to be oblivious to everything.”

Leah blushes. “That takes away all my control. I will no longer be just submissive. That is scary, but extremely sexy, Miss Sybil. Miss Elena should be here shortly, though. I will go back and wait.”

Sybil nods. “Good girl.”

A little while later, Leah brings Elena into the office. She kneels where she can see both ladies and they can see her.

Sybil smiles and points to the chair for guests. “How are you? I have heard you’ve been working hard lately.”

Elena nods. “I was expanding my company. I have decided to take some me time now. I am unable to get away for long, but little things will help.”

Sybil leans back in her chair and puts her legs up on the corner of the desk. “Well, I know the perfect thing. Saturday I will pay for the two of you to have a spa day. Manicures, pedicures, massages, new clothes, and some other pampering.”

Elena blushes a little. “My feet are horrible. I doubt that anyone will want to work on them to make them smooth. I have just now been able to stop being a workhorse in all aspects of the business. Now I can be an office person, but will take a while to dress and look like one.”

Sybil removed her high heels. “I grew up on farms and did manual labor to pay for college. Feel my feet. You can get silky smooth soles easily.”

When Elena started running her hands over the soles of Sybil’s feet, Sybil inhaled like she was in shock. Elena kept it up, making Sybil close her eyes and start squirming. Elena built Sybil up over five minutes and stops. This causes a whimper of desperation.

Elena smiles. “Are you feeling submissive?”

Sybil looks torn. “Yes, which has been a while.”

Elena looks stern. “Answer me properly.”

Sybil looks at Elena with an alarmed look. “Do I have to?”

Elena cocks an eyebrow but does not say a word.

Sybil hangs her head. “Yes Ma’am, I feel submissive.”

Elena smiles. “Good girl. This could be an interesting start to a new chapter to what we could be. Do you not agree?”

Sybil frowns. “I could never find you a full dominant to me. You might not like that, but it is the truth. I could be submissive to you at times, but I would want to be dominant to you and will take those opportunities.”

Elena plays with Sybil’s feet as she comes up with a response. This causes Sybil to moan and squirm while trying to look defiant.

Elena nods. “I can see that. We could have fun struggling to be dominant with one another. I also can see why you want me more girly. I would be at a disadvantage. As a girly girl I am tiny and ticklish. I like being a tomboy. If you were ticklish, I would consider it, though.”

Sybil struggles with the erotic feelings, but realizes something. “That sounds like someone I know. How do you make that statement?”

Elena stops and smiles. “Lenora found out about me and had my company do some corporate landscaping for her corporation. She then convinces me to do some work at her home. That is an amazing home. We became friends. She then told me who she was.”

Sybil keeps squirming as Elena plays with her feet, only stopping to keep her from having an orgasm. “So, she told you how to make me submissive and compliant?”

Elena giggles. “Yes, but not for the reason you think. She said you need to go out on your own, but she likes how you are about Leah and myself. So, she knows you will collar me. I know you will, but I want you and Leah to know I have a strong side. I also want you to allow me to stay the tomboy I am. Before all that, though, I want you weak and defeated. Do you know why?”

Sybil is trying to think, but fails. “No.”

Elena looks at the weak woman she knows she will eventually become submissive to. “Answer me properly.”

Sybil looks at Elena with lust and defeat. “No Ma’am, I do not.”

Elena smiles. “Good girl. I want you both to know when I kneel to you, it will be because I want to. I like the idea of you having weaknesses so I can top you when you realize you need it. Lenora has been a substitute for you, but now you will need someone who can make you kneel with a look. In other words, you will be the primary dominant, but we will switch when one of us needs to. So, it will be two switches and a slave.”

Sybil pants with need. “Please Ma’am, let me cum. I need a clear head to discuss the details. Please.”

Elena stops and looks Sybil in the eyes. “Are you submissive to me right now?”

Sybil kneels. “Yes Ma’am. You have the control.”

Elena looks at Leah. “Cancel the rest of her day, my love. We are headed home.”

Leah has been squirming watch all that took place. “Yes Ma’am. I must say I am feeling extremely submissive myself. That was amazing.”

Elena walks up to Sybil. She puts her fingers under the kneeling woman’s chin and kisses her. Sybil does a submissive kiss like she has never done in her life. She is truly feeling like she could have a collar on and be happy. Leah comes in a few minutes later.

Elena looks to the very tan Hispanic Sybil. “Do you have flats pretty girl?”

Sybil nods. “Yes Ma’am. I have some sandals. I will get them.”

The three women make it to Elena and Leah’s home. Elena changes into shorts and a sexy top. She is 5’1 with alabaster skin. She has medium length black hair, making her look goth, but not a hardcore one. Leah strips and looks at Sybil like an equal. She is 5’1, as well, with blonde hair and lightly tanned skin. Sybil realizes that Leah is seeing her as a fellow slave and knows she must strip as well. This takes all dominance from her mind. The two follow Elena to the master bedroom and kneel naked before her.

Elena smiles. “I want you two to make love until both of you orgasm ten times apiece. No permission will be necessary, just love one another as sister submissives. Enjoy the pure lust with one another.”

The two women get into the bed and start by kissing. The first orgasm that Sybil has is a squirting one that left her gasping for air. Leah holds her as she recovers. The two then have intimate sex for the next hour. There is dominance or submissiveness. The two enjoy their time as equals. Sybil has no idea how Leah so quickly sees her as an equal instead of a dominant. She has never had such joy as an equal and a submissive. She performs to bring joy to Elena, as Leah does.

Elena gets in between the two women. “Are you two happy? I enjoyed watching you two.”

Sybil nuzzles Elena’s neck. “Thank you Ma’am. I am very happy, especially with being stripped of dominance for this. I do not know how long I will stay feeling submissive, but it is amazing.”

Leah strokes her dominant’s hair. “I have a sister submissive and the sex was amazing. No demands or orders, just love. Thank you Ma’am.”

Elena kisses both of them. “Good. After you are ready we will eat and talk. This has been a great day for me.”

The three lay in the bed cuddling for a little while. They even nap for a little while. After that they got up and prepare dinner. Leah and Sybil stay naked, while Elena is running around in her yoga shorts, sexy black shirt and black boots. They eat and then clear the table. They gather around the living room to talk.

Elena smiles. “So, you both will now know what Lenora set up for us. It is a little scary, but will keep us together. We will have implanted suggestions that can make all three of us submissive to someone if they find the way, but that is just to make sure we watch what we do.”

Sybil nods. “Is what you did to me something Lenora implanted in me?”

Elena giggles. “Your feet are a weakness, but only enough to open the door. You had to want to become submissive, though I was pushing you hard. Are you upset?”

Sybil shakes her head. “No Ma’am. I never knew the joy of what I did today. I could still be dominant at times, but I now know I could switch it up happily. Submission is amazing. Leah treating me as an equal was humbling beyond belief.”

Elena smiles. “Well, all three of us are heading to the spa this weekend. All three of us are going to have our ticklishness turned up to maximum. I know yours was taken away Sybil, but no longer. Starting tonight we will listen to a subliminal that will ensure no man can make us orgasm. They can make us weak with frustration, but nothing else. That is a double edged sword, as because the more weak we are, the more submissive we are.”

Leah cocks an eyebrow. “All three of us Ma’am?”

Elena nods. “Yes baby girl. Sybil and I will have no ability to stay dominant if we slip up. We could be the dominant one at the time and be made submissive to another woman, which enslaves all three of us to her. The subliminal will make it so we can only be dominant or submissive to a woman. We will be cock teases to guys, though. It will frustrate all of us if they tickle us or play with our feet.”

Sybil shudders. “That sounds scary. Are you finally going to let your feet be softened Ma’am?”

Elena smiles. “Yes, my feet will no longer allow me to work like I did. I will have to be only for the office. The special part of my subliminal will be to make me need to keep them soft at all times, even being a tomboy. I will also get skittish around bugs. Sybil, yours will be that you will want to show off your feet and wanting them to be touched. Leah, yours is going to be to serve at all times.”

Leah nods. “That will mean I will always be where I am and never be management again. You want that for me Ma’am?”

Elena pets her hair. “I have never seen you so happy, so yes. Believe me, you will be a different person for it. I want you to always be this way.”

Leah smiles. “Yes Ma’am. I will do it happily.”

Sybil squirms. “The feet thing has to be a Lenora suggestion. She knows I was ashamed of my feet when she first met me. This will make me more feminine, which you want.”

Elena nods. “I want to be the boy here, though I will have many feminine qualities put into me. I will be wearing pants and shorts, but tight ones. People will see me as a girly masculine sort, hopefully. Some will be able to get me barefoot, eventually.”

The three head to bed and put in their headphones to listen to the subliminals. They were each crafted for their personalities. When they wake up, they all are refreshed and happy. Sybil heads home to get clothes, but only after promising to pack some clothes to have a room with the other two. She makes it to work wearing sandals that shows off her feet. Leah is the same. Both go barefoot once they get in their office area.

The first meeting that Sybil has for the day is with one of her vice presidents. He knows she is the boss, but has always trying to dominate her. After Leah serves them coffee, Frank seems to pay more attention to how vulnerable Sybil looks than the discussion.

The next person is Leon. He is stuttering as he is so happy that both the beautiful submissives of Elena are barefoot. He discusses what he came in for while massaging lotion into Leah’s feet. Leah was needing cuddles after he left and the two women share a little submissive girl time.

The rest of the day was like this, though the two found out that one of the women who is a vice president is bisexual. She was like Elena, being a bit of a tomboy who loves girly girls. There was flirting all around with Sybil coming away knowing she could become weak to the leggy former model Amanda.

The next day is Saturday. All three women show up to the spa at eight in the morning. This is a spa that Lenora set up for kinky lesbians. There are genetic treatments and subliminals that are part of the regular spa offerings. The first room the women go to is to get the tickle gene set to maximum science can go. The treatment also makes their skin very sensitive. The women shudder at the descriptions of what their bodies would experience.

The three then went to get manicures and pedicures. Elena’s feet are a job, with a special shaver brought in to remove all the hard skin. The woman that works on her feet soon is tickling Elena’s feet, making her squirm and squeal. She was experiencing new sensations and was feeling submissive from it. The three finish with pink nails on their hands and feet.

The one thing that three do not know is that the music has subliminals in them that are telling them that all women have a submissive side. This was becoming part of their psyche, especially as it was taking a while to get through the day.

The next part to their day was the massage. They were given headphones which pipes in the same subliminals they slept with the two previous nights. They are not aware that the subliminals are telling them that if they have a collar put on, they will not be able to be anything but submissive. This includes if the collar is put on against their will. The only part is that it has to be put on by a female.

During the massages, the women would get a tickle at points. Sybil finds out exactly how fast the new genetic treatment takes effect. She is squealing and shaking through the entire massage. Her feet became her downfall. Her sensitivity and ticklishness causes an orgasm that leaves her weak for an hour and sending her into subspace. She had cuddles from Elena and Leah who were also feeling weak. The three were rocked by how ticklish they were.

Lenora shows up as the three are in recovery. She wears some headphones and motions for them to follow. They follow her to her office.

Lenora smiles. “How are you three feeling?”

Elena notices Lenora has a chair, but they have cushions to sit on. “I am not feeling dominant right now. I feel weak mentally and controllable. Did you do this?”

Sybil kneels on a cushion. “You wanted me submissive. Why?”

Lenora chuckles. “I did make you all feel submissive mentally. It is to match your bodies. I want you three to be toys. Yes, Sybil, you are a toy to me. You can be dominant to Leah when Elena gives you power. Elena can be that when you give her power. I just want to see how you three handle having a submissive streak. Now, Elena, Leah, kneel on the cushions so we can chat. If not, I will punish you with tickles.”

The two instantly kneel. All three are wearing the silk robes they were given at the beginning of the day and nothing else. There is defeat in all their eyes.

Lenora smiles. “You are here to receive three collars. I will not put them on. One has two keys, which most likely will go on you Leah. Sybil and Elena will decide which of them wears the next. The third is if you find someone you would all three submit to. When a collar goes on, only the one who puts it on can decide to take it off. Life is about to change for you three.”