The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Treasured Memories

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Two of my characters finally meet—sort of. Enjoy.

Dr. Hunter Tyler had never been a believer of past-life regression. Sure, she had seen the effects hypnosis could have on the mind, more than some could imagine. For one patient, she had found regressing her back to the time she was in a lesbian affair was a wonderful way to open her up to making love in her office. But she just couldn’t believe that even hypnosis could make someone go back to past incarnation. Even accepting the idea of reincarnation, it was hard to believe that one could have memories of a past soul. Still, it was an intriguing concept and, in the interests of science, she had decided to research it a little better.

It had been simple to put an ad in the local papers asking for volunteers. Thanks to the various “contributions” from some of her patients, she could easily pay for her research and for the people’s time. It was odd at first, paying others for her pleasure but when Tina came, Hunter thought it was worth it.

She was of Asian descent but dark-skinned, an exotic beauty with long black hair and a full chest, hidden at the moment by a nice blouse and skirt, allowing Hunter to see her long legs. As usual, Hunter kept her feelings well hidden, not allowing Tina to see the incredible arousal her very presence triggered in the psychiatrist. God, she couldn’t wait to taste this woman. She’d had plenty of lovers, male and female, but none with the exotic air Tina brought to her.

The history teacher was well versed on her subject, as she proved in her discussions with Hunter. “I’m a little worried about this, actually,” she said. “There’s always the chance I’ll just be remembering something I’ve read about and it won’t be a past life, just a daydream. I’d hate to waste your money.”

“Oh, I doubt that will happen,” Hunter smiled. “I’ve experimented before with regression, just not the past-life type. Still, I believe I can tell the difference between a fantasy and an actual memory.” Given how Hunter had manipulated fantasies into realities and vice versa, she was sure of her skills. “Why did you volunteer anyway?”

“History’s always been my first love,” Tina said. “Ever since I was a kid, I’ve been more connected to the past than the present. It’s always so amazing to see how people lived and using that to see how far we’ve progressed. And a chance to see if I was there first hand for some of that history is too much to resist.”

“Then let’s get studying,” Hunter said. They were in her office and Hunter had her sofa already set up for Tina to lie back on. She did, her long dark hair brushing back over the edge as Hunter sat next to her, holding up a large diamond pendant. “All right, Tina. It’s like the practice runs we’ve done in the past. I want you to look at the diamond, Tina. Try to clear your mind and look at the diamond. Clear your mind of all distractions, all worries, all doubts. Just relax and watch the diamond. Watch it spin in the air, Tina, watch it spin and shine, watch it catch the light as it spins, the light going into your eyes, making you feel more relaxed as you watch it, Tina, very relaxed. Spin and shine, spin and shine, you feel so relaxed, Tina, so very relaxed as it spins and shines, spins and shines.

Just keep watching the diamond, Tina, keep watching it spin and shine, spin and shine, Tina, keep watching the diamond spin and shine, spin and shine as you watch it, Tina, feeling so relaxed now, Tina, so very relaxed. As you look closer at the diamond, as it spins and shines, spins and shines, as you look closer at the diamond, you will feel more and more relaxed, Tina, more and more relaxed the closer you look at the diamond, as it spins and shines, spins and shines, you will feel more and more relaxed, Tina, very relaxed, Tina, so very, very relaxed. The more you watch the diamond spin and shine, spin and shine, the more relaxed you feel, Tina, you will feel so relaxed, so very relaxed. Complete relaxation is calling you, Tina, a complete state of relaxation is what you want, Tina, it’s what you want. It’s what you want, Tina, to be completely relaxed, totally relaxed, Tina, you want to be completely and totally relaxed, Tina, completely relaxed. When I snap my fingers, Tina, you will close your eyes and fall into a state of total and complete relaxation.” Hunter lifted her perfectly manicured nails and snapped them, watching Tina’s eyes slam shut and her body lose all strength as she fell under Hunter’s control.

Hunter spent a few minutes deepening Tina’s trance, ensuring that she was in a deep enough state to do what she wanted. “Tina, listen to my voice. Listen carefully to my voice, Tina. I want you to go back in your mind, Tina, I want you to back into your mind, far back, Tina, far, far back. Twenty years old to fifteen, Tina, fifteen to ten, ten to five. You are an infant now, Tina, you have all your infant memories. But you must go further back then that, Tina, you must go much, much further back. Back farther, Tina, back much, much farther, Tina, much farther. I want you to tell me the first memory that comes to mind, Tina, the first memory you can grasp. Tell me, Tina, tell me.”

Tia sighed as she walked through the forests of her home. It was another brilliant day on the island, the warm sun beating overhead but the cool ocean breeze preventing it from becoming too humid. Tia had been collecting fruit for her village, the small basket in her hands well stocked with goods that could be traded to some of the ships that passed through the island. The transition from a remote culture to a small port had been difficult at first for some of the older residents of the island but many had come to embrace the incoming ships and the prosperity they brought to the formerly poor island. Many of the natives spoke the various languages of the traders and had found providing for the sailors was a very profitable way to assert themselves over the other islands in the area.

Tia was a prime example of such prosperity. She could speak several languages and had improved her skills from simple rowing to handling some of the smaller boats that came in. She was tall, with tanned dark skin and hair to match, her brown eyes full of wonder as always at the sight of ships, whether they were pulling into the harbor village or, in the case before her, pulled into the small lagoon on the opposite side of the island.

Although they never mentioned it to outsiders, the islanders were well aware that many of the ships who pulled into their island did so with a more nefarious purpose in mind. Tia’s father, one of the elders on the council, had helped make a deal with pirate captains, to keep their treasures safe in return for food and supplies they couldn’t get from the regular traders. It was a nice arrangement and one that Tia was in no hurry to spoil, despite what she was seeing.

The galleon was in the middle of the lagoon, a wooden boat on the picture perfect water. Tia could see the skull and crossbones black flag waving from the top of the mast, leaving no doubts as to who the inhabitants of the ship were. Tia was somewhat surprised to see several women on board, working alongside the men, unloading cargo and setting up a small camp on the white sandy beach. They were a ragtag group, yet carried themselves with more camaraderie than some of the military vessels that had come by and Tia could tell they were good at what they did.

“Enjoying the view?” Tia leapt slightly at the voice coming behind her, spinning about to see a tall man standing before her. He was powerfully built, wearing loose but elegant robes, his handsome face marked by a dark patch over one eye, making his single eye all the more fascinating. “I can’t help but notice you’ve observing my ship,” the man said. “I wish to ensure it is curiosity only.”

“I am sorry,” Tia said, her voice accented by her island upbringing. “I did not meant to intrude upon you.”

“It’s all right, I expected some of the natives to drop by sooner or later,” the man said, his eyes roving over Tia’s body, clad only in a light skin cloth. “But I never expected one so attractive.”

“I have to go,” Tia said, shuffling forward. “I have to return to my village.”

“Really? Is anyone expecting you?”

“Not for a time,” Tia said, instantly regretting the words as they left her mouth.

“Really?” the man said, his hand going to his patch. When it was lowered, a brilliant red gem was attached to it, gleaming as the sunlight hit it, captivating Tia within seconds. “What is your name, my dear?”

“Tia,” she whispered, staring at the gem, which seemed to glow in the light, a red gleam amongst the green brush.

“Mesmon, my dear, Captain Mesmon. Look at the gem, Tia, look closely at the gem.....”

“I’m falling into it,” Tina whispered, her body shifting on the couch as her voice took on a different accent. “It is so brilliant, so captivating. I cannot help but to look at it, look at the gem, the brilliant, red gem, I’m falling deeper into it, deeper and deeper into the gem. I’m losing myself, losing myself in the gem, losing my will to the gem, losing my will to the holder of the gem.....”

“Losing your will to me, Tia, you are losing your will to me,” Mesmon said in the commanding tones he had used so many times before. It was working, the basket falling from Tia’s limp hands, her gaze locked onto the jewel, face slackened as the gem weaved its spell around her. “You are losing your will to me now, Tia, you are losing your will to me, your will is weak before me, you must give in, you must give in to me, Tia, you must give in to me.”

“I give in....to you....” Tia whispered, slumping further on the sofa before the amazed Hunter’s eyes. “I submit to you. I am your slave. You are my master. Command me as you wish, my master.”

“Remove your clothing, Tia,” Mesmon said, watching as she slowly obeyed, eyes closed as her thin fabric was pulled off, revealing her large breasts, skin covered with a sheen of sweat as she let the two pieces of cloth drop, her full bush beckoning for his touch, her firm buttocks on display as he circled around her, appraising this new treasure.

Hunter stared in amazement as Tina’s panties hit the floor, leaving her sitting naked on the couch. This regression had taken a turn Hunter never expected. Tina was lost in the memories of the past, of her under the hypnotic control of another, the memory of the hypnosis putting her even deeper into the trance. Hunter watched Tina’s hands roam over her body, squeezing her full breasts, her hips beginning to gyrate slightly as she was lost in the feelings the memories had brought into her.

Tia moaned through the kiss Mesmon gave her, her tongue jabbing deep into his mouth, trying to please her new master as best as she could. Mesmon’s hands roamed over her back as he pushed her against a nearby tree, allowing him to rub at her full breasts as they continued to kiss, Tia’s only feeling now desire, for Mesmon and for herself, the desire for sex, a feeling she had only had once but now wanted more than anything. She moaned as Mesmon entered her, his hard cock easily sliding into her passage, his grip on her chest stronger as he began to pump in and out of her.....

Tina withered on the couch as Hunter went at her, the psychiatrist unable to take any more of the display and wanting to taste the desire Tina was giving off. Hunter had her face buried in between Tina’s legs, her tongue lapping away at the wet pussy, juices already beginning to come out as Tina’s passion became overwhelming. Hunter’s hands went up Tina’s body, up to the breasts, squeezing them hard as she continued to lick.....

Tia’s moans became louder as Mesmon pinched her nipples, waves of pleasure covering her chest. The bark of the tree rubbed against her back with every push of Mesmon’s rod, tiny leaves rubbing against her asshole as Mesmon pushed her harder into the tree with each thrust, hitting her pussy with force yet a gentle touch as well, the sign of true lovemaking.....

Hunter was as much a professional at sex as she was in psychiatry, as proven by her tongue lashing of Tina’s pussy, the juices coming faster than ever from the lower lips as Hunter dug her tongue into Tina further and further, doing all she could to drive her to orgasm.....

Tia slammed her head back against the tree and cried out as Mesmon came inside her, her entire body shaking with the most incredible feeling of her life as they orgasmed, his wad rocking her entire body, causing her to straighten before relaxing....

Hunter closed her eyes instinctively as Tina came, her cum splashing onto the older woman’s face, yellow trails covering her face. Hunter spent a few more moments licking away at Tina, making sure that all the cum was licked away before sitting up. “Tina, listen to me.....”

“You are under my control now,” Mesmon said to the naked woman, still recovering from their bout of passion. “You will obey me in all things. You will do whatever I command you to do.”

“Whatever you command....” Tia whispered, the tree the only support holding her up.

Mesmon smiled and took Tia by the hand. “Come, my dear. I believe it’s time I introduced you to the rest of my crew. A native of this land could come quite in handy.” He took the still naked woman and led her down the hill towards the waiting ship.....

“You are now back, Tina, you are now back in the present. Back in my office, back in your time,” Hunter said as Tina, now dressed, lay on the couch, wiped of all traces of what had occurred. Now for the mental traces. “When I snap my fingers, you will awaken, Tina. When you do, you won’t remember anything that has occurred here today. You will not remember the details of your trance, you will not remember what you and I have done, you will remember nothing. However, should you ever hear my voice say the words, ‘as Mesmon commands,’ you will return to this state and be ready for instructions. Do you understand?”

“Yes....” Tina whispered. Hunter snapped her fingers, awakening the woman, who blinked on the seat. “What happened?”

“I took you as far as I could,” Hunter explained. “Nothing came up this time but I’m still confident we can find something.”

“Guess I’ll see you next week, then,” Tina said as she stood up shakily.

“Don’t worry, I’ll still pay you for this,” Hunter smiled as she shook Tina’s hand. “Until next week.” She watched Tina go and then headed towards her desk. Picking up her phone, she dialed a quick number to the local university. “Hello, Jim? It’s Hunter. Listen, I was hoping you could help me with some research. Yeah, I’ll pay you for it, don’t worry.” As she waited, Hunter tapped the desk in thought. This Mesmon guy could be worth looking up, out of curiosity than anything else. But there was more. If Tina could remember this, there was no telling what else she could remember and how that could pay off for a good doctor.