The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Tree of Love

by Pan

Chapter 7:

Alex, the Earl of Castania growled. He still wasn’t content. He’d ravaged Sarah and then roughly taken the young princess, but his lust wasn’t even close to being sated. He didn’t know exactly what he was seeking, but he’d stalked down the hill to see if he could find it there.

He reached the trunk of the tree that was still spewing its wild flowers just in time to witness Tegarus, her master, and her student reach yet another orgasm. This time Sampson came in her mouth, filling it with his salty seed, while her master emptied himself between her legs. Samael was standing to the side; at first to give his much-used manhood a rest, but after watching his teacher being spit-roasted for a few minutes had been unable to resist playing with himself, and had ended up achieving climax at the same time as Alex reached the group.

Alex stood silently, the hairy man pondering what exactly he was in need of while Tegarus collapsed in pleasure, her face covered in a fresh deposit of her student’s cream. Samael thanked his teacher, and left with his grandmaster and Sampson to find Cherry.

“You’ve got to try her, grandmaster…” Alex heard him say as the three began to climb the hill. “Cherry’s amazing...”

Alex stepped forward and looked at the barely-conscious woman laying in front of him. He’d donned his trousers when leaving the rest of the party, uncomfortable though it was to constrain his ever-hard member, and as he examined the cum-covered face of the sorceress in front of him, he unsheathed himself once more and idly began to stroke.

“Mmmmm,” Tegarus said when her eyes finally managed to focus enough to take in the sight in front of her. “Yummy...”

Leaning forward and lifting the black-haired woman with one hand, Alex put her in position to easily administer to his hardness. Unloading into her mouth would be pleasurable, but he knew it wouldn’t fulfil the lustful need that he felt inside.

“Is a pity...” Tegarus said in-between licks of his throbbing member, “...that the eagle is too small.”

“What?” Alex asked irritably. He was already feeling bothered enough without having to attempt to sift through riddles. Tegarus removed him from her mouth, continuing to stroke him as she explained.

“I was just saying...mmm, yummy...that it’s a pity that I turn into an eagle, and not anything...oh god, you’re so big...that could take something as large as this inside of me. I’ve always wondered what it’s like when animals fornicate.”

The ground around them was strewn with various animal pairings—Samael’s spell had revived all of the fauna that had been attracted by the tree’s pollen, and they were furiously rutting once more.

“Mmmm,” Alex grunted, and placing his large hands on Tegarus’s head, used it to bob up and down his large member. The idea that Tegarus had planted was turning him on, and his mind imagined both himself and the sorceress as animals, mindless creatures using each other’s bodies for pleasure.

Samael, walking up the hill, was sniffing the flowers that continued to fly off the tree in great numbers. Each time he did, his guilt was lessened, and his member thickened and hardened ever-impossibly more. Fortunately for him, the magic of the tree ensured that no matter what any member of the party did, they could never sexually damage themselves, else he would have risked a permanent injury to his manhood from the throbbing and growing.

As his guilt disappeared, his thoughts began to take strange directions, and ideas that he would never have normally contemplated suddenly seemed extraordinarily reasonable.

Why should we have to go back to our own, sad, boring selves? he asked himself. This state of moral freedom is a gift, one that I certainly have no desire to squander.

His hand reached into his pocket, and felt the orb that always sat there. It fit into his hand so perfectly, and in his current state he couldn’t think of a single reason not to use it.

I’d be helping everyone, he thought. We’d be able to cast the shackles of society’s arbitrary morality aside, and enjoy our lives as humans are supposed to.

We’d be free.

It was this thought that overwhelmed any chance of resistance his mind was capable of putting out. Freedom; no one could argue that a pursuit of freedom was anything but an admirable cause.

Samael pulled the orb out of his pocket, and held it above him. Normally, Hamish or Tegarus would have been watching him carefully just in case of him doing anything similar, but they were both currently preoccupied with members of the opposite sex. (though even if they had noticed, they would have been unlikely to prioritise stopping him.)

Like this always, Samael willed. I want all of us to be like this...always.

Alex looked up in alarm. Something was amiss—a tingling had begun all over his body, and it wasn’t the familiar tingle of an impending orgasm.

No, something was wrong. Something to do with Samael...the prophecy...

Tegarus had taken his sudden tension as an indicator that he was close to climax, and redoubled her efforts. She was rewarded with Alex’s thick semen beginning to spurt down her throat as the large man came.

Oh gods, Alex thought, even his own intense orgasm not able to distract him from the strange feeling all over his body. He quickly pulled out from Tegarus’s mouth, and left her pouting hungrily, savouring the taste of his cum. Something’s happening…

Tegarus was lucky enough to have her eyes half-open, even as she swilled Alex’s seed around her mouth, mind still foggy with pleasure. She was a witness to his transformation, as Samael’s last spell spread out from the orb, and made the entire party’s current state of horniness permanent.

In doing so, he endangered the fulfillment of the prophecy (and thus the world) but that was the furtherest thing from his mind, as he walked up the hill towards his love.

Alex’s mind, already clouded with lust and pollen, faced another threat—the mind of a bear. As his body transformed, the bear’s body breathed in the pollen of the Tarandian tree, and saw in front of it a completely naked potential mate.

And from the looks of her, she seemed to be in heat.

“Rawwrrr,” Alex softly growled, and his huge bear-cock began to rise. Tegarus should have been shocked, she knew that, but as she saw the size of it, all she could do was marvel, and wonder how quickly she could take it inside of her.

Alex ambled towards Tegarus, walking on his hind legs awkwardly but determinedly. He had a simple purpose, and they both knew what it was. As his animal sheath continued to grow, Tegarus’s mouth dropped in awe—as a human, Alex’s member had been large, but as a bear, it defied explanation.

She fell backwards in shock as he approached, and he clearly had no objections to her new position. He fell forward, catching himself just before he would have crushed her, holding his immense new weight up easily.

He’s all muscle, Tegarus realized, and her eyes opened wide with glee. He’s all muscle

“Oh god, Alex...” the sorceress moaned. “Please, take me. Take me as your bear-wife...”

A growl was the only response that she got, as Alex the Bear of Castania unceremoniously thrust forward, finding her wet hole without effort, and throwing his head back and howling with pleasure.

The feeling of the human woman wrapped around his enormous rod, the power surging through the entirety of his body—though Alex wasn’t capable of conscious thought, on some level he realized that this, this was what he’d been craving. This was what he needed.

He needed to fuck like an animal.

Without any regard for Tegarus’s pain or pleasure, Alex continued pushing forward. He reached the point that the other men that day had reached, and pushed even more. Tegarus was wailing, but he didn’t even stop to measure whether they were cries of ecstacy or of fear and pain—all he wanted was to fill the woman up, to feel his hairy balls slapping against her thighs, to fuck her as hard as he could.

For the second time in as many minutes, a sorceror was saved by the tree’s magical properties—any ordinary woman would almost certainly have been severely injured by a cock of the length and breadth of Alex’s entering them, but the flowers that continued to influence Tegarus ensured that she wasn’t damaged.

She still felt the pain of the hugeness entering her tight hole, but it intermingled delightfully with the powerful arousal caused by the smell of the flowers, the intercourse she’d been having all day, and the simple raw hotness of being literally taken by a beast.

As Alex slowly pulled himself out of Tegarus’s sex, she knew what was coming, and braced herself. As she predicted, he powerfully slammed back in, doubling her pain but tripling the pleasure that she felt.

“Fuck me, you animal!” she cried, and Alex bared his teeth in an arrogant smile. He’d had no any intent of doing anything else.

Opening his mouth and roaring with passion, Alex slammed into Tegarus, again and again. She tried to match his strokes, but his sheer force and speed meant that she wasn’t capable of doing anything but laying there like a limp ragdoll, being used for the bear’s pleasure.

The huge creature had barely pounded into her three or four times before she felt a long-overdue orgasm approaching; the blow-job she’d given him while he was still in human form had been hugely erotic, but even that was absolutely nothing compared to the power of his current actions.

Tegarus’s body began to shake and convulse as she came, but Alex either didn’t care or didn’t notice, and continued thrusting into her at the exact same rate. Having just cum a few minutes ago, he knew that it would be a while until he was ready to ejaculate once more, and he intended to make the most out of the willing human female in his arms.

Tegarus dreamily noticed that the force of the fucking she was getting had actually driven her a few inches into the soft dirt beneath them. As the intense orgasm pulsed through her brain, she also quickly became aware that Alex wasn’t stopping—in fact, he seemed to just be getting started.

She wasn’t sure if her body could take much more, but it soon became apparent that she didn’t have much choice.

Suddenly frustrated with the angle of penetration, Alex wrapped his furry arms around Tegarus and stood up, lifting her in the process. Still recovering from her orgasm, she shut her eyes to avoid dizziness, acutely aware of the enormous cock buried within her and the feeling of security she got from Alex’s strong, safe arms.

Bear hands aren’t made for gripping, but Alex did the best that he could as he lifted Tegarus up and down, sliding her wetness up and down his cock.

That’s more like it, he thought with a grunt, and began impaling her with the same speed and urgency that they had shared while laying on the ground.

Tegarus had thought the brutal pounding she’d received with Alex on top of her had been intense; their new position meant that she could feel every agonizing inch of Alex’s enormous member as it slid deep inside of her.

The knowledge of just how large the creature’s cock was turned her on anew, and caused her to emit a fresh wave of lubrication. With a whimper, she realized that she was already close to another orgasm.

What is wrong with me, she thought in a rare moment of clearheadedness. I’m about to come for a second time in just a few minutes, from being taken by a bear.

I’m about to come for a second time in just a few minutes, she repeated, the fog returning and her lustful brain on overdrive. …from being taken by a BEAR!

That thought echoing around her mind, Tegarus experienced the most intense orgasm she’d felt in a day of almost non-stop cumming. Her toes curled with pleasure as she imagined the bear cumming deep inside of her, perhaps filling her up with pups. She pictured herself giving birth to a litter of Alex’s little man-bears, and her eyes rolled back in acute pleasure.

“Do it!” she begged, not even aware that her mouth had opened and started vocalising her thoughts. “Do it! Fill me up, you big bear! Put a litter in me!”

The strange convulsions and motions of the woman he was holding, combined with the words that managed to permeate Alex’s bear-brain were enough to set him off, and Alex found himself once more doing exactly what he was asked.

An enormous roar came out of his mouth at the same time as Alex pulled Tegarus down, going deeper into her than he’d managed on every other thrust, and he started filling her up.

The bear and the woman shared their bliss for just a few too-short seconds, and then it was over. Alex pulled out of her, and collapsed backwards, suddenly dizzy and breathing heavily. Tegarus crawled on top of him, worried.

“What’s wrong, almighty bear?” she asked, slipping into a subservient role without even noticing. She was comforted when he looked up at her and his mouth spread once more into a toothy grin.

We must look quite a picture, Tegarus thought, a naked woman straddling an enormous bear, as his cum drips out of her.

She cupped her pussy at the thought, not wanting to lose any of Alex’s precious seed. Though she’d fucked many men that day, some part of her knew that if any of them were going to get her pregnant, it would be the fertile bear she’d just rutted. Another thought quickly arose, and Tegarus smiled as she shared.

“So now I know what it’s like to be fucked by a bear,” she said, staring straight into Alex’s enormous bear-eyes. “You’ll have to tell me what it was like as a bear...“

Her hand instinctively reached down to grasp his member, and she was surprised to find that it was still hard.

“Or,” she added quickly, “we could give you more experience before you start to share. Maybe you can tell me what it’s like to fuck someone’s ass as a bear...”

* * *

Samael beamed. His spell seemed to have worked—the lack of conscience caused by the tree’s spores was now permanent, and his party and himself would be able to continue their lust-filled lifestyle for as long as they pleased. He and his grandmaster had marched the top of the hill, to rejoin Cherry and the rest of the party, only to find an unusual sight—Jesse, the silver-tongued trader, seemed to have taken charge, and was snapping out orders, his eyes lit up with excitement.

In his hand, he held what looked like a simple rock, but from the way that Jesse regarded it, it was clearly much more than that.

Jesse had separated the men; Stephos, Sir Shane, Paddon, and Sessar all stood to the side, while Cherry and Sarah stood at the other, and it was the girls that the small weasel-faced man seemed to be talking directly to.

The old Samael would have been jealous, he knew that, but the new him realized that Jesse wasn’t a threat. If anything, he was probably introducing the girls to something new and exciting, something that would benefit the whole party. Rather than run over and try to separate them, he simply got close enough to hear what they were saying.

“...ever and ever,” Jesse was explaining. The girls’ eyes lit up with excitement.

“Wow,” Cherry exclaimed, staring at the rock in his hand with awe. “So you mean even when we’re not helping men, we’ll still be...helping men?”

“Exactly,” Jesse said, a greedy smile coming across his face. “All you have to do is what comes naturally...and follow my commands, of course. And remember, this is for posterity...forever and ever.”

Jesse turned around, his eyes widening as he saw the two men standing behind him. Samael had once more pulled his pants back on, but Hamish was naked as the day he was born, his elderly cock hard, his wrinkly sack swaying slightly in the breeze.

Hamish raised one eyebrow, and Jesse grinned cheekily in response.

“You’re going to like this,” he said, and placed the rock in Hamish’s hand.

While Jesse was certainly fond of money, Samael knew that he’d never actually do something to harm the elderly sorcerer, and so when his grandmaster’s eyes went blank and rolled back, Samael didn’t panic, or lunge at the trader with anger. He just stood patiently for the few seconds that it took for Hamish to recover.

“My word,” he said, panting slightly. “Where in the world did you find one of those?”

“It wasn’t easy,” Jesse confessed. “I’ve been saving it for a special occasion...and I can’t conceive an occasion more special than this.”

He gestured to the girls standing naked behind him. They were panting slightly, and clearly impatient to begin.

“What is it?” Samael asked, staring at the strange rock curiously. Jesse and Hamish both laughed in response, and the old man passed it to him.

“Why not try it out for yourself?” he asked, and as soon as the stone made contact with Samael’s skin, the hilltop forest faded away, and was immediately replaced with the inside of a castle bedroom.

“Yes!” a strange woman was crying, and it took Samael’s eyes a few seconds to adjust. “Oh yes! Yes! Gods, yes!”

He spun around and located the source of the cries—a large-breasted woman lay spreadeagled on the four-poster bed with a large, hairy man on top of her, thrusting into her again and again. With each thrust, she cried out in pleasure, clearly having the time of her life.

The hairy man looked close to orgasm, but just as he was about to climax, the pair suddenly turned and stared straight at Samael. His heart started beating, hard, and as the furry fellow unceremoniously pulled out of the woman on the bed, he tried to back away, tried to look away, but couldn’t, and found himself trapped, unable to move, barely able to breathe.

The strange man started walking towards Samael, furious, and lifted his arm to strike him. Just as the blow would have hit Samael, the image suddenly disappeared, and Samael found himself back in the forest, panting heavily, just like his grandmaster had been a few minutes ago.

“What was that?” he asked, bewildered, and Hamish and Jesse laughed once more.

“It’s called a Seeing Stone,” Jesse explained, grinning broadly. “Although honestly, a Feeling Stone would probably be a more accurate description. If the rock hadn’t been squeezed when it was, both yourself and Hamish would have a nasty bruise right now.”

“It records the senses,” Hamish continued. “Everything you see and feel while you’re holding it—they’re invaluable, which brings me back to my previous question—where did you get that?”

“I was charged to destroy it,” Jesse answered. “The hairy man you saw didn’t want anyone to know about his daliances with the Queen, and so I was charged to take it to the end of the world and drop it off the edge. There’s no way to remove the recording, you see.”

“So what are you doing with it now?” Samael asked, still not quite able to grasp his head around the concept. Hamish and Jesse traded glances.

“They’re extremely valuable blank, you see...” Jesse answered, completely unable to mask how proud he was of himself at that moment. “But imagine having one with the image of two women making love? Imagine having one that kept the memory of watching two women make love, and then fellate you?

“And imagine how much someone would pay for the sensation of watching two women make love, fellate you, and then allow you to sink into one of their velvet openings while five other men engage in intercourse with them?”

It finally clicked for Samael, and he staggered back at the idea.

“It’s a portable orgy...” he gasped, and glanced over at Cherry and Sarah. “The richest men in the world would pay shiploads of gold to own it...you could probably ask for a chest of gold just to lend it out for the night.”

Jesse nodded, a smug smile upon his face.

“Not everyone is as fortunate as we,” he replied, “and I just want to share the gift that we’ve been given...”

This time Hamish and Samael were the pair sharing a laugh, until Sarah interrupted.

“Well?” she asked from behind the group. “Are we going to do this, or what?”

“Stand over there,” Jesse said to the pair of sorcerers. “The men will tell you when your cue is.

“I’ve got a memory to create.”