The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trick And Treats’ Found Footage

A group of girls hikes into the forest to record a documentary about a local urban legend. But they soon realize they are not alone.

Tape 1

The slam of the trunk echoed around the clearing as Dana put the metal box on the floor. “Man, this place really is remote,” she said as she looked over the pile of stuff.

“It is a forest, yeah,” agreed Lydia as she peered into the trees. “Do you think the guy at the store was right?”

“Relax,” chuckled Dana, “It’s just a local legend, nothing more.”

“But those hikers,” started Lydia, only to be interrupted by Dana.

“I said relax. Look, hundreds of people go missing every year. Most of them are people in debt who are going off the grid. Few, if any, are snatched away by witches.”

“That’s not what the locals say,” interjected Bonnie as she walked around the car, “And we’re going to prove it once and for all.” She opened one of the boxes and pulled out a battery.

“Really?” asked Dana as she looked down at Bonnie, “You believe in this stuff?”

“What does that mean?” asked Bonnie as she loaded the battery into a camera.

“I don’t know. I just didn’t see you as a supernatural believer. I presumed you just thought this would do well with critics.”

“You’re suggesting I would pander?” replied Bonnie.

“Hey, I’m not judging,” chuckled Dana as she put her hands up. “I get the dance an artist has to do. People eat up supernatural mysteries and true crime, so what better way to get your name out there than combine them?”

“You’re so base,” mumbled Bonnie. “I think this is a fascinating case. Hundreds of people have gone missing here due to the witches!” She slid a tape into the camera.

“Wait, hundreds?” gasped Lydia.

Bonnie nodded. “Yeah? Over three hundred depending on how you count it.”

“That’s a lot,” mumbled Lydia as terror filled her eyes.

“You didn’t read the pack I wrote, did you?” sighed Bonnie.

Lydia stepped from foot to foot for a few moments before shaking her head bashfully. “No,” she said softly. “The image on the first page freaked me out so I put it down. I never went back to it.”

“Right,” groaned Bonnie. “It’s fine, the less you know the more natural your reactions. Did you at least get to the witches?”

“W-witches?” stuttered Lydia as Bonnie moved the camera around, making sure the lens was good.

“Yeah, the local myths say that they haunt this place. A pair of twins apparently lived in the woods after being abandoned by their parents. But, according to legend, they practiced magic. When the harvest failed, the locals blamed it on them and murdered them. So, since the early 1800s, the pair have haunted the place, sweeping up hikers and murdering animals.”

“So, Hansel And Gretel with murder,” supposed Dana.

“What?” Bonnie asked as she put her back on and stretched.

“All the local myths seem to be similar to Hansel And Gretel,” replied Dana as she grabbed her pack, “Almost like they all come from the same source.”

“Just because they’re similar doesn’t mean they’re fake,” huffed Bonnie. “Anyhow, we should get going if we want to get to the camp location before nightfall. I want some sunset shots,” she said as she waved the camera around a bit.

“Is that on?” asked Dana as she started to move into the trees.

“Yeah,” replied Bonnie. “I want as must natural footage as possible, so I’ll be keeping the camera on as much as possible.”

“We should be on our best behavior then,” added Lydia before letting out a loud, obviously fake, laugh, visibly trembling as she followed behind the other two.

The girls spent the rest of the day walking into the forest, mostly in silence. Despite the reports and legends, the forest was disappointingly normal. It could have been any forest in any part of the country. Every so often, Bonnie would sweet the camera around, hoping to gather up as much B-Roll as the camera would allow. And, at the back of the group, Lydia was jumping at every noise. Her whole body shook and trembled as she looked around wildly.

When they arrived in a small clearing, Dana turned to the other girls. “We should set up camp here,” she said, putting her pack down.

“What?” replied Bonnie. “But it isn’t even sunset yet!”

“Yeah but it will be soon,” insisted Dana as she pulled out a map. “Look, this whole forest is dense. This is the first campable clearing I’ve seen in over an hour. Going further risks us not being able to set up. And, while I’m good sleeping uncovered on the forest floor, I know you’re not.” Dana looked at the trembling Lydia. “And, you totally aren’t.”

“I’m good!” argued Lydia as Bonnie shook her head.

“But,” contested Bonnie, obviously upset at being told what to do, “The cabin the witches lived in isn’t here. I wanted to camp right near it!”

Lydia shuddered. “Their cabin?”

“Didn’t that burn down?” asked Dana. “None of the maps in your pack had it marked.”

“Locals say you can see the mark on the ground, burned in due to the heat,” explained Bonnie.

“Right, but where is it? Like, I need coordinates.”

“We’ll know when we see it!”

“We won’t see anything when the sun goes down!”

“I’m sure we’ll find it eventually. We just need to keep going.”

“This forest is over 200 miles wide,” growled Dana as she sat down next to a tree. “You could be walking all night and find nothing.”

“Look, I’m sure it’s,” started Bonnie, only for Dana to cut her off once more.

“Need I remind you that you brought me on this trip as I’m the only one with actual wilderness experience?” she said, much like a mother scolding her child. “I know what I’m talking about. I’m not going further today. If you want to crack your skull open in the dark, go right ahead. I’m not responsible. But for mine and Lydia’s safety, I refuse to go on until morning.”

“Lydia, do you agree?” asked Bonnie as she turned to the trembling girl.

“I hate to say it,” mumbled Lydia, her voice almost drowned out by the chattering of her teeth, “But I agree with Dana. I don’t want to walk around in the dark if we don’t know where we’re going.”

“Oh alright,” grumbled Bonnie as she put her pack down. “Then, you set up while I scope the area.”

“Fine,” nodded Dana as she nodded to Lydia. “You unpack the stove and let’s get some water on. I’ll set up the tents.” Dana smiled, calming down, and Lydia quickly got to work.

Bonnie, however, walked a little deeper into the forest before turning the camera around and pointing it at herself. “So,” she said to the lens. “We’ve walked into the forest that has been the end for many poor souls. So far we’ve seen nothing of interest, but I think nightfall will change that. Especially tomorrow night as we,” she said, only to suddenly trail off. In the reflection on the lens, she could have sworn she saw someone moving in the trees behind her.

“Dana? Lydia?” called Bonnie as she turned around. She knew the camp was in the other direction but did wonder if they had somehow circled her.

“What?” came Dana’s voice from the direction of the camp.

“Nothing,” replied Bonnie as she shook her head and took a deep breath. “I’m just psyching myself out,” she mumbled to herself as she walked back towards the clearing.

As she re-entered the clearing, Bonnie found that Dana and Lydia had set up an impressive camp. All three tents had been erected and a pot of water was bubbling on the stove. Bonnie smiled, amazed at her friends’ camping skills. “Wow, this is great!”

“Thanks,” Dana responded, returning the smile. “I’m nothing if not efficient. How did your recording go?”

“Pretty okay,” Bonnie replied thoughtfully as she sat down near the stove. “Just a little preamble.”

“Right,” nodded Dana as she poured out some water. “I’m going to start dinner, I want to hang the food before night. Scavengers will be coming out.”

“Scavengers,” whimpered Lydia.

Dana giggled. “Coyotes, chill. Ain’t a threat to us. They’ll just make a mess. But if we get food hung up, then they’ll not even bother. They’re just looking for an easy score.”

“Oh, okay,” Lydia said through a sigh, her cheeks flushing red for a brief moment. Once the food was ready, the girls ate in silence. The forest was weirdly peaceful. In fact, if they hadn’t been told of the disappearances then they would have considered the forest to be a beautiful and safe place.

However, as she ate, Bonnie saw more movement in the forest. It was almost like a figure was watching her. “Hey,” she mumbled as she motioned to Dana.

“What?” asked Dana.

“Behind you, is that someone?”

However, the second Dana turned, the figure vanished into thin air. “No?” replied Dana. “I think you might’ve made yourself paranoid.”

“I guess so,” sighed Bonnie.

“Don’t get in your own head. Remember, we’re naturally wired to see other humans in everything. It’s why people see faces in the clouds and stuff,” began Dana as she looked around the forest, “You might see short dog-sized stuff, but that’s just a critter. Doesn’t want your soul, just your carbs,” chuckled Dana, getting a laugh from Lydia in the process.

“Not if I eat them first,” giggled Lydia as Dana nodded.

“If stuff lurked in the forest waiting to pick off campers, I would have vanished years ago,” added Dana as she looked around the clearing, “But I should start cleaning up.”

“I’ll help,” offered Lydia as she started to gather up the cooking utensils. Within the hour, the girls had managed to clean the camp up, leaving just the three tents.

As the last of the light vanished, Dana put her headlight on and sat outside her tent. “Okay, we all good to sleep?” she asked with a smile.

“Yeah,” replied Lydia.

“I want to be up at sunrise,” added Bonnie.

“We will be,” agreed Dana. “If any of you girls need me, just come wake me up, okay?” she added as she ducked into her tent. “Until then, sleep tight.”

“Sleep tight,” replied Lydia as she went into her tent. Bonnie turned to walk into hers. However, as she did, she once again saw movement in the trees. She quickly blinked and opened her eyes, only to find that once again the movement had vanished.

“Paranoid,” sighed Bonnie as she clambered inside and turned her camera on. She debated talking about what she had seen, wondering if voicing it would make her paranoia worse. However, after a moment of consideration, she decided to go through with it, not wanting to risk losing footage that could come in useful later.

After talking to the camera for a few minutes, Bonnie turned it off and went to sleep.

However, Bonnie was soon awoken from her slumber by a strange moaning noise. At first, she tried to brush it off, Dana’s comment about critters echoing in her mind. However, the more she listened, the more she realized that the moaning was human. Excited human moaning.

Bonnie grabbed her camera and dived out of the tent. The second she emerged she realized something was wrong, as there was a strange orange glow coming from the forest. On top of this, Dana’s tent was open and no one seemed to be inside.

“Lydia? Dana?” called Bonnie as she moved towards the light, keen to see what was going on in the forest. However, just as she entered the forest, the light vanished, almost like someone had turned a floodlight off.

Bonnie looked around, a shiver going through her spine as she continued to move into the trees. In the far distance, she spotted a figure standing between the trees.

“Dana?” shouted Bonnie, only for the figure to turn. Bonnie let out a loud scream only to hear a laugh come from the figure.

“Calm the hell down,” echoed Dana’s voice as she walked closer.

“What is going on?” asked Bonnie. “I saw a bright light and came to investigate.”

“Ah, just my headlamp,” Dana responded, pointing to the lamp as she walked past Bonnie. “I thought I saw a wolf. Rare to see them these days.”

“But I heard moaning?” asked Bonnie as she followed behind Dana.

“Yeah, wolf hunting calls. Pretty common,” Dana clarified as she slipped back into her tent. “Night.”

“Night,” mumbled Bonnie as she stood in the campsite for a few moments. Something felt off. She could feel the hairs on her neck standing up as the darkness of the forest seemed to come close. She spun around quickly and gasped as she saw two human shadows duck back into the trees.

Bonnie looked around and took a deep breath. She told herself she was paranoid, but she didn’t really believe it. But at the same time, she didn’t want to anger Dana by waking her up. “It’s nothing,” sighed Bonnie as she climbed into the tent and hid in her sleeping bag.

Tape 2

The next morning the girls quickly got to work making breakfast and preparing to leave. As she sipped her coffee, Bonnie smiled at Dana. “Any sign of your wolf this morning?”

“What?” Blinked Dana as she looked at Bonnie with confusion.

“You were out last night looking at a wolf?” asked Bonnie.

“No, I didn’t?” chuckled Dana. “I wouldn’t approach a wolf, that’s a good way to get messed up.”

“But I saw you. I talked to you!” shouted Bonnie.

“Dreaming. You were dreaming,” supposed Dana. “You’ve got yourself worked up and it gave you nightmares.”

“I swear it was real,” mumbled Bonnie as Lydia started to clean up.

“Yeah, dreams tend to feel that way. But at the same time, I would know if I decided to accost a wolf,” laughed Dana. “Don’t worry yourself. Hey, hopefully, today we’ll find that cabin!”

“Yeah!” Lydia chimed in. “It can’t be too much further when you think about it.”

“How would you know?” asked Bonnie with confusion.

“Well, I realized that Dana was right. If stuff did lurk in the woods, then she would have encountered something after all of her years camping. So I put on my big girl panties and read through part of the booklet you made before bed!”

“Hey! Good for you!” cheered Dana.

“But, what do you mean about it not being much further?” interjected Bonnie.

“Well, none of your reports mentioned the villagers camping while searching for them. When they were caught, the mob left at dawn and had them before the clergy by Matins. Now, if I remember my stuff from school, Matins was done in the early morning, like between midnight and three am. So, they must have been able to get to the cabin and back in just over a day.” explained Lydia, obviously proud of herself.

“We started later than dawn,” mumbled Bonnie.

“And we’re likely slower than a mob. We’re also carrying more supplies,” added Dana.

“True. But you’re right. It must be pretty close,” agreed Bonnie. “That is an amazing thought, Lydia!”

“Thank you!” Lydia beamed. “So, let’s get cleaned up and ready to go!” She quickly returned to her cleaning. Bonnie and Dana nodded and quickly set about helping Lydia, and between them, they were able to get the camp torn down within an hour.

Once everything was cleaned up, the group once again moved into the forest. As they walked they kept their eyes out, keen to see any hint of the legendary cabin that they were looking for.

After a few hours, Lydia called out to the group. “Hey!” she shouted as she waved her hand and pointed across the trees, “I see a clearing!”

“Neat!” called Bonnie as she panned the camera around the woods.

“Huh, that doesn’t look natural,” mumbled Dana as she moved into the clearing and gasped. “Because it’s not!”

“Wow,” gasped Lydia as she looked around the little clearing. Not only was the area clear, but the foliage was also totally different. There were several small clumps of flowers growing in the clearing and a highly distinctive patch of darker soil circling the clearing.

“It seems we’ve found where the cabin was,” said Bonnie as she filmed the area. “It seems they must have cultivated the area, made a flower garden that survived the inferno,” she explained as Dana looked around.

“Hey girls,” she said as Dana focused the camera on her. “There is a smaller clearing just past this. I suggest we set up camp there. I don’t want to disturb this place if it has historical value.”

“Or anger the ghosts,” chuckled Bonnie.

“Well, I’m a skeptic. But I’ll give you this,” began Dana as she looked straight down the lens, “There was a major fire here at some point and someone has obviously cultivated plants here.”

Bonnie smiled, happy for the content. “Great.”

“Do you want me to hold the camera so you can talk to the camera?” Lydia offered as Dana slipped into the other clearing.

“Sure, that would be great,” nodded Bonnie as she held out the camera. As Bonnie delivered a surprisingly rehearsed monologue to the camera, Dana started to set up in the second clearing.

Once Bonnie finished the monologue, Lydia took the camera and went to check on Dana. However, before Bonnie could move, she once again saw a figure moving in the trees. After a moment she quickly shook it off, presuming it to be nothing more than her mind playing tricks on her.

Eventually, Dana had the camp erected and the girls all sat around the tents. “So, what’s the next plan?” asked Dana.

“I want to scope the area,” said Bonnie. “For footage and B-roll. But after that, we wait until night. See if we can catch the sisters.”

“Fair,” agreed Dana.

“I have some rituals to try. Ones that might bring the sisters out,” Bonnie said with a mischievous smile.

“Spooky!” giggled Lydia.

“Hopefully,” sighed Bonnie. “I at least hope we get something.”

“Well, let’s prep,” Dana said with a nod, cutting Bonnie off mid-thought.

Bonnie fiddled with her camera and walked into the trees, filming everything she could see. As she did, Lydia and Dana worked around the camp and explored the clearing.

As night fell, the girls ate before Dana once again secured their food. Once the chores were done, the girls moved into the clearing to perform the rituals that Bonnie had brought with them. To Dana’s surprise, Bonnie had brought a lot of different stuff with her. In fact, her pack had to be half ritual props. The girls chanted, lit candles, mediated, and swung crystals, all while trying to summon up some paranormal activity.

Nothing happened. The cleaning was a quiet as it had been when they had arrived.

After a couple of hours of rituals, Bonnie let out a sigh. “Nothing,” she groaned.

“It’s okay,” smiled Dana. “We tried.”

“But that isn’t enough,” protested Bonnie, “We need something.”

“Well, I need sleep,” Dana retorted, “I have to be awake to be responsible for keeping you all safe.”

“I need to keep trying,” insisted Bonnie. “I need some good footage!”

“Why don’t we leave a camera on overnight?” proposed Lydia. “Maybe see if something comes out while we sleep, then we can check it in a few hours?”

“That’s a good idea!” cheered Dana.

“Sure, if you think,” replied Bonnie, obviously upset at her lack of success. She quickly set up one of her cameras on the edge of the clearing and turned it on to record before following the other girls back to their camp and climbing into her tent.

Tape 3

However, Bonnie couldn’t sleep. She could only think about the days ahead. If she went back with no good footage, she would be doomed. She had made such a big deal about this film. She had bragged that she was going to be the one who would finally solve the mystery of the sisters. She had already paid to promote the film and there was no way she was getting a refund.

She tossed and turned for a few hours, unable to get her brain to quiet down. No matter how hard she tried to sleep, she just couldn’t. However, just when she was about to fall into a pit of despair and self-loathing, a bright orange light illuminated her tent.

“What in the world?” gasped Bonnie as she jumped out of her tent, only to find that the whole clearing was illuminated and the light seemed to be emanating from where the cabin used to be. Bonnie ran towards it only to see Dana standing there, her back to Bonnie. in fact, she was pressed up against a tree.

“Dana?” called Bonnie, “Dana?” However, Dana didn’t respond. She didn’t move a muscle, almost like she was frozen in time. “Dana, hey?” shouted Bonnie, becoming alarmed as she took a step forward into the clearing.

As she did, the whole world changed. No longer was she in an empty clearing; she was in a beautiful flower garden. Bonnie looked around in confusion, unable to make sense of what was going on, unsure if she was dreaming or awake. As she turned, she noticed that a quaint little cabin sat at the edge of the clearing.

“Where am I?” asked Bonnie.

However, as she went to approach Donna, she felt a tap on her shoulder. Bonnie let out a shriek and quickly spun around on her heel, only to see that two girls were standing behind her. These were not the girls she had arrived with, nor did they look like witches. In fact, the girls looked like they had fallen out of a music video. One was dressed in a dark purple suit and the other was in an ornate purple dress that was accessorized with spider-web stockings and gloves.

“Well, look dear sister, we have a guest!” the girl in the suit exclaimed, almost with a sing-song tune.

“Sister, we are truly blessed!” replied the one in a dress, as if she was somehow continuing the other’s thought.

“Who in the world are you?” asked Bonnie. “I’m dreaming.”

“Not a dream, I’m afraid!” Replied the girl in the suit.

“You’re really here within our glade!” added the other girl. They spoke so quickly that it sounded like this whole thing was rehearsed.

“Right, but,” started Bonnie, only to be cut off.

“An introduction to make the night complete,” said the one girl.

“As we’re the twins who can’t be beat,” replied the other quickly.

“I’m Trick!” said the girl in the suit.

“And I’m Treat!” continued the girl in the dress as both girls struck a pose.

“I’m totally dreaming,” sighed Bonnie as she turned around intending to walk towards Dana, hoping that the girl’s reaction would shake her from her slumber.

However, as she took a step, she felt a sharp pain running down both of her arms. Bonnie looked left and right only to realize that the strange two girls were pinching her arm over and over.

“Don’t want to make you flinch,” snipped Trick.

“But no more dreams, just a pinch,” giggled Treat.

“I,” mumbled Bonnie as she looked at the two girls again. “I’m not dreaming?”

“Wide awake for now it seems,” asserted Trick.

“But, maybe coming apart at the seams!” Treat chuckled heartily as Bonnie looked back towards Dana and saw that she was still facing the tree. Her head spun as she tried to make sense of what was going on. The whole situation seemed ludicrous but at the same time, it felt so real.

“What is going on?” asked Bonnie, her lips wobbling as the words escaped her lips. “Where am I? What’s wrong with Dana?”

“Well isn’t that a question!” laughed Treat.

Trick nodded. “Well, we’ll make a little confession.”

“You’re in the home where we spent our days.”

“At least we did before the blaze,” added Trick.

“As for you friend, she’s not despised!”

“She’s been totally hypnotized!” Both girls posed once more.

“Hypnotized?” mumbled Bonnie, totally at a loss for what to say about the situation. She quickly walked over to Dana and started to wave her hand in front of the girl’s eyes. However, Dana didn’t react at all. She just continued to stare at the tree with her glassy eyes.

Bonnie felt a wave of fear wash across her body. She had no idea how to handle this situation. She grabbed Dana by the shoulder and start to violently shake the girl, hoping that it would snap her out of the state she found herself in. Dana’s body didn’t react. The second Bonnie stopped shaking her, Dana fell backward like a mannequin, hitting the floor with a thud.

“How do I wake her up?” whimpered Bonnie as she looked back at Trick and Treat.

The two looked between each other, then nodded.

“We have a solution, but please don’t squeal!”

“To free her, let’s make a deal!”

“I won’t make a deal with you!” shouted Bonnie as she ran past Trick and Treat, hoping to grab Lydia for support. However, the second she entered the trees she came back out in the clearing, almost like she had somehow turned around when running.

“Bad news, there is no escape!” taunted Treat as she stuck her tongue out.

“This whole place is a funny shape,” added Trick.

“No in, no out!”

“Pointless to even shout!”

Bonnie looked around in confusion. Her whole body was trembling. She had no idea what to do. This didn’t feel like a dream nor a nightmare, but at the same time, it didn’t feel like reality.

After several minutes of thinking, Bonnie shook her head. She couldn’t believe it, but she had to make a deal with these weird people. She couldn’t think of another solution. “What do you want?” she relented.

Treat smirked. “A simple trance, that is all!”

“Just focus close, we’ll have a ball!” added Trick as soft purple balls of light emerged from the flower and started to dance around the sky. It was like the sky was full of pixies or Will-o’—the-wisps.

“What are these?” gasped Bonnie as she looked at the things dancing in the sky. They were oddly pretty, and the more Bonnie looked at them the more they seemed to dance and twirl in the air. At the same time, Bonnie realized that she couldn’t really look away from them. Whenever she tried to turn her head her eyes refused to follow, remaining locked only on to the glowing orbs of light. Part of her knew she should be scared, but the ethereal glow was weirdly calming.

“Just a pretty light,” cooed Treat.

“Such a mesmerizing sight,” whispered Trick as Bonnie’s eyes continued to follow the balls. She couldn’t pull her gaze from them. They were infinitely fascinating. In fact, as the orbs moved through the sky, Bonnie felt her body automatically moving to follow them. It was like the orbs were leading her through a strange dance. They were so beautiful and so complex, fluttering like they were living beings, constantly moving and changing with every passing second.

“Silly thing didn’t even fight!” gasped Treat.

“She can’t resist our mesmeric sprite!” giggled Trick as the orbs picked up their speed, forcing Bonnie to spin around with them. Even though Bonnie wasn’t spinning so quickly, it felt like she was stuck in a washing machine, like the whole world was spinning on the highest setting. As she spun she felt herself becoming fuzzy. Like her consciousness was flying off her with every rotation, like her very mind was flying out into the night sky, drifting into the air and becoming stars.

Treat watched closely, a smirk across her face. “That’s it, just let go,”

“Because the sprite told you so!” cackled Trick. Bonnie didn’t care, the girls’ voices washed over her like ocean waves as she spun. She couldn’t think of anything but watch the pretty balls of light and follow them around and around.

“Pretty,” murmured Bonnie as her body tingled warmly. Euphoria pulsed through her. It felt like she could float away, or become one with the universe.

“So pretty, we agree,” teased Treat.

“Now it’s time to get on your knees,” sang Trick. As the word’s left the girl’s mouth, the orbs all dropped a few feet down. Bonnie’s knees instantly gave way and her body automatically followed the orbs downward. As she fell, she felt the last of her consciousness slipping away from her. There was nothing now, just an empty black void between her ears and at that moment, Bonnie couldn’t have been happier. She had the pretty lights and that’s all she needed.

“Little eyes flutter time to give in,” cooed Treat, her warm breath rubbing against Bonnie’s ear.

“Take a nap and we can begin,” added Trick. The orbs started to pulse, almost like they were running out of power. However, as the light faded, Bonnie felt her eyes closing. She too was out of power. She felt so warm and comfortable that she didn’t mind. The flowers were so soft and so nice, they felt like a beautiful bed. Bonnie felt herself falling forward but it didn’t even matter. Her consciousness was fading more quickly than she was falling and it was totally gone before she hit the floor.

“Well, she’s out like a light!” laughed Treat as Bonnie’s body went limp.

“We must act, time is finite!” interjected Trick as she quickly made her way over to Dana. When Trick snapped her fingers in front of Dana’s face, she suddenly reanimated and spun around.

“...which is why,” she started before trailing off and looking around. “Why am I over here?” mumbled Dana before spotting Bonnie’s sleeping body to her shock, “What did you do to her?!”

“We just let her sleep,” Treat calmly responded as she rubbed Dana’s cheek.

“Left her in a messy heap,” chuckled Trick.

“Because we need to talk about our deal.”

“That heart of hers you want to steal!” giggled Trick.

“Really? She’ll love me?” gasped Dana.

“Totally smitten, so in love!” confirmed Treat.

“Think you’re as cute as a little dove,” added Trick as Dana ran across to Bonnie’s body.

“So, our deal is complete, right?” asked Dana, “You got to do whatever you wanted?”

“Yes, you get to indulge your love of feminine things,” answered Treat.

“And in return, we feed like kings!” giggled Trick.

“Right, right,” nodded Dana. Before she could say another word, Trick and Treat clapped their hands in unison and Bonnie turned over. As her eyes locked onto Dana, they went wide and filled with life.

“Dana,” moaned Bonnie as she pulled Dana close. “You’re so beautiful. And strong,” she moaned as she squeezed Dana’s bicep and kissed her softly on the lips.

“I can’t believe it,” gasped Dana. “It worked!” Bonnie rolled Dana over and lay on top of her, peppering her with kisses as she did.

“We don’t tell lies!” giggled Treat.

“We just advise!” agreed Trick as Bonnie pulled Dana’s hair and started to deeply kiss her, her body trembling as she did.

“Let’s do it right here. Like animals,” purred Bonnie as Dana’s cheeks went bright red.

“Sure,” nodded Dana as she reached up and pulled Bonnie closer, moaning softly as she did.

Unmarked Tape 1

“Thanks for coming,” mumbled Linda as she waved towards the other woman. “I’m sorry I’m in my pajamas, but I’ve been obsessing over this all night. I tried to go to sleep but I couldn’t get it out of my mind.”

“No worries,” nodded Susan as she took off her coat. “I was in mine until you called. What is so desperate that it can’t wait until morning?”

“Someone left a videotape outside the paper’s office,” sighed Linda as she moved over to the TV. “It was unmarked so I presumed it was from a member of staff who had simply dropped it.”

“So you watched it?” chuckled Susan. “Nosey.”

“I was only going to watch a second,” sighed Linda. “I thought if I saw a bit I could guess who the tape belongs to.”

“Right. So where do I come in?” asked Susan.

“It is weird. Home recorded,” explained Linda, “You’re medical, you might be able to give me some idea of what the hell I’m watching.”

“Please don’t tell me you found a murder tape,” groaned Susan as she lifted her glasses and rubbed the bridge of her nose.

“Not a murder. Weirder,” replied Linda as she pressed play on the VCR. Suddenly the screen burst into life showing two girls in the forest. One was completely naked while the other was still clothed.

“Oh pretty lights,” giggled the naked girl as she spun around on the spot.

“Bonnie! Bonnie!” shouted the clothed girl. “Wake up! Wake up!”

“So nice,” mumbled Bonnie as she slowly dropped to her knees in the mud.

“Wake up! Wake up, Bonnie!” screamed the other girl, a look of pure terror on her face. “Dana is missing! She’s just vanished!”

“Dana, you’re so beautiful and strong,” moaned Bonnie as she embraced thin air.

“I’m not Dana! Bonnie, please! It’s Lydia, please respond to me!” Lydia pleaded, her voice cracking as she shouted.

Suddenly the sound of cracking twigs echoed from just behind the camera. Lydia spun around, her eyes going wide. “We had a deal!” shouted Lydia.

She paused for a second, almost like someone else was talking. But there wasn’t any noise. All the while Bonnie continued to roll around, her body getting covered in mud as she kissed thin air, giggling drunkenly as she did.

“You said you would make Bonnie love me,” shouted Lydia. “That you would make Dana forget her crush so I stood a chance! Not make her vanish! Where is she! Tell me, you monsters! She’s been lost in the woods for a day! I need to find her! Tell me!” sobbed Lydia, her voice getting louder by the second. However, no one seemed to respond to her, the only noise was the sound of Bonnie’s dreamy mumbling.

After a few seconds, Lydia, let out a low growl. “I kept my end of the deal! I kept it! Now bring her back! Right now!” she continued to shout towards the camera.

Suddenly, Lydia charged towards the camera, pure rage in her eyes. However, when she got within a few inches of the lens, her body crumpled into a heap. It was as if someone had pressed her off-switch and she fell asleep in an instant. The next few moments showed Lydia’s body lay motionless on the floor, soundtracked by Bonnie’s drunken giggling.

“Like animals,” moaned Bonnie as the tape cut off and the TV went to static.

“You see what I mean?” sighed Linda as she looked up at Susan, hoping for some answer. “What was that?”

“I don’t know,” mumbled Susan. “Though, I can make a guess.”

“What is it?” asked Linda. “I need to know at this point.”

“Do you recognize the people?” interjected Susan.

“Never seen them before,” replied Linda as she started to anxiously grind her teeth.

“Hikers then,” nodded Susan. “I’m betting they went in to get high and took too much. Bad trip. You know kids these days.”

“But, how did I get the tape then?” asked Linda as she obviously fought back tears. “They seemed in distress.”

“Hallucinogens will do that to you,” sighed Susan. “I’m guessing they didn’t want their parents having footage of their drug bender so threw the tape out while driving out of town. Likely aiming for that garbage can a little down the street.”

“Are you sure? The girl looked so scared. And, who was she talking to?” replied Linda as Susan put her hand on the scared woman’s shoulder.

“Likely just other members of their group. Look, if it will make you feel better, I’ll take the tape and give it to Bill. He can get the parks patrol to send someone to search the forest and see if they find anything.”

“Would you?” asked Linda, a tear running down her cheek.

“For you, sure.” agreed Susan. “We’ll likely not find anything but their litter, but at least you won’t need to worry.”

“Right, yes,” Linda said with a small smile as she ejected the tape and handed it to Susan. “Thank you so much for this.”

“No worries. Though, I need to head home. I have the morning shift tomorrow.” Susan said firmly.

“Of course,” said Linda as she guided Susan to the door and watched as the woman climbed into her car and drove off into the night.

Unmarked Tape 2

However, after driving for a few minutes, Susan pulled into a dirt road. She turned off her car’s ignition and reached across into the glovebox. She fiddled for a few seconds before pulling out a lighter and stepping outside of the car.

Susan opened the tape and revealed the recording medium before igniting the lighter and sticking it inside. A noxious smell filled the air as the medium started to burn and melt. Susan used a free finger to rotate the medium, making sure the entire thing was melted.

Once it was, Susan returned the lighter to her pocket and let out a cough before throwing the tape into the river that lay just down the hill. Once she heard the soft splash of the tape she returned to the car and sat in the driver’s seat.

However, just as she reached for the ignition, two fingers pressed into Susan’s cheeks. Susan shuddered as the fingers forced her mouth into a smile.

“With that lovely fiery creation,” whispered a voice in Susan’s left ear.

“You have completed your obligation,” said a similar voice in her right.