The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The True Origin of Viagra

MC, FF, MF, INC

Chapter 5

That afternoon my mother went to the store. I went to see my best friend Randy. He and I have been like brothers and I wanted to share my good fortune with him. I felt it prudent not to tell him anything. I decide to spray him incase I needed him to forget. When I got to his place I sprayed him, he blinked 5 times and we just went to the basement.

Randy lived with his parents, Rose and John, his older brother Mike and older sister Julie. They were all nice people and treated me really well. His mother and sister were very hot, but since they were nice to me, I decided not to do anything with them, for now.

“Hey Randy I’ve got something for you.” I handed him $5000.

“Holy shit, where did you get this?”

“My father left me some stuff for my 16th.”

“Your father?” He questioned

“Yeah, his lawyer approached me today. Dad left me some stuff that mom doesn’t know about.”

“Cool, thanks man.”

“That’s not all, why don’t you come over tonight and sleep over. Trust me it will be worth it.”

“Sure man, what time?”

“Let’s say 8 pm”

“Sure thing. Do you want to play PlayStation?”

“Sure” we played for the afternoon. His mom came down with some lunch. She really was a pretty woman. She had short brown hair. A classy Victorian face. She had a nice figure with wide hips and big firm breasts. I was tempted to fuck her right there, but she is just too nice.

I went home around 6:30 pm. Mom was home and in the living room. She was sorting through the bag of stuff they had bought.

“So, what did you get?”

“Lots of stuff. I had crotch less panties, teddies, bustiers, dildo, butt plug, massage oils. All kinds of stuff. Did I do ok?” my mom asked.

“Looks good. You can store it in my bedroom. Randy is coming over and spending the night. He is going to get to fuck you all night. You will do anything he asks. You will spend the night with him and give him a nice blow job when he wakes up. You will cum every time he does.”

“Ok Mark” my mother said.

“Now go put on a something nice and make yourself look good for him.”

“What about Maggie?”

“I going to send her to stay with a friend.”

“OK”

I called Maggie’s cell and told her not to come home until tomorrow.

Mom went upstairs and came down about an hour later

Mom was wearing a green cotton sweater with a v neck and a tight long black skirt and 3 inch back pumps. She was showing lots of cleavage. She looked so hot I just knew Randy was going to have a great night.

We ate diner and waited for Randy

At 8:15 he showed up. I answered the door and when he came in I said to him “you will be ok with everything that happens in this house and you will not tell anyone unless I tell you it’s ok”

“Sure dude, whatever you say”

“Great, I have a surprise for you. You’re going to love this.” We walked into the TV room and found my mother standing as if for an inspection.

“Oh hi” he said to her

“Well Randy, here is your surprise. I’m going to let you fuck my mom tonight”

“Bullshit”

“Mom is this bullshit?”

“No Randy, you can have me.”

“This is for real?”

“Yes it is” Mom answered

“Don’t over think it, it’s for real” I said to him

“Wow?”

“Do you want to see the goods first?”

“Really?” he asked

“No problem. Mom, turn around and bend over. Keep you legs together and lift your skirt over your ass” she turn and showed Randy her pussy from behind.

We admired her for a few minutes

“Ok now stand up and show him your tits.”

Mom stood and unbuttoned her sweater and opened it up to expose her boobs.

“Mom has nice big heavy ones with great nipples.”

“Oh my god this is real, I can’t believe it.”

“So do you want her?”

“Oh fuck yeah, I’ll fuck your mom.”

“You should call her Rachel. Do what you want to her, she is yours until morning.”

He walked over to her and apprehensively reached out to her chest. She helped him out and took his hand and guided it to her large breast. He was fondling her and then leaned in and took a nipple in his mouth. She responded positively and moaned with pleasure.

He pulled his head away and said to her “Would you mind getting naked”

“No problem sweetie” she said as she dropped the sweater and took off the skirt.

“Hey Randy, she’s yours, don’t ask, tell her what to do.”

“Ok then, I want a blowjob.” Mom dropped to her knees and fished out his cock. It was already rock hard. She took it in her mouth and began sucking him.”

“Oh my god that feels good. So I can do anything I want.”

“Anything!” I laughed

His muscles started clenching and he blew his load in her mouth and as instructed my mom had an orgasm too.

“Oh that was great.”

“Slow down buddy, she’s yours for the night. Why don’t you take her down to the bedroom in the basement and enjoy.”

“Sounds good. Rachel let’s go downstairs.” She got up and wiped her mouth and led him to the basement.

I sat down and watched TV for the night

Chapter 6

We were in the kitchen eating breakfast. Mom was just wearing her robe. Randy had a huge smile on his face.

“I can’t thank you enough. Last night was great. Your mother fucks like an animal. I fucked her 5 times and she woke me up with a blow job.

“Hey you’re my best friend, I want you to have the best.”

The door bell rang

“Mom could you get that” mom went to the door.

A few moments later I heard her say “Sarah, what are you doing?”

I had forgotten. I went to the door. There was Sarah Johnston naked with a pile of clothes on the floor next to her. “Oh hi Sarah” I said

“Mark could you please fuck me today?”

“Mom Sarah and I had a chat yesterday. She is no longer going to be a bitch. She has decided that she wants to fuck me.”

“Well Sarah I don’t want you today. But when I turn you down you will lie on the floor of the foyer and fuck yourself until you cum. Actually, mom go get one of the dildos and a butt plug.” My mom went upstairs and Sarah laid down on the floor.

Randy walked in and said “Who’s the fat, naked chic with the big tits.”

“Just some bitchy neighbor that I’m training.” Mom came down with what I had asked for.

“Sarah, use those. Once you cum, clean them in the kitchen, get dressed and leave. By the way, did anyone see you swimming yesterday“

“Two boys in the yard behind us.”

“Did they like your tits?”

“They call me a cow, but kept looking at me when I came out and presented my breasts to them”

“Did your husband fuck you in the ass last night?”

“Yes” she said embarrassed.

“So you had an orgasm then”

“Yes”

“Good, back to what you were doing. Hey Randy if you want you can have her blow you or fuck her tits.”

“Nah, after your mom she would be a big let down”

“Yeah I know what you mean.” We went back to our breakfast and left her there on her own. Once we were in the kitchen my mom came over to me and kissed me on the cheek.

“Thank you. I’ve always hated that bitch.”

“No problem, forgot to mention. She will do anything you ask her to.” I figured my mom was properly adjusted now, so no need to be mean anymore

“Really.” She said with a questioning look on her face. She untied her robe and let it drop to the ground, exposing her beautiful naked body. “Excuse me” she said as she left naked.

Then we heard. “Suck that pussy you bitch. Lick me until I cum on your face”

Randy looked at me and said “Is she making her eat her out?”

“Sounds like it” I said as I put a spoonful of cereal in my mouth. Randy jumped up and left saying “This I have to see”

I heard a few cat calls from Randy then I heard my mom cum (she can be vocal). Then Randy came back in and sat down followed by my mother who picked up her robe and put it on with a smile on her face.

“That was so cool” Randy said.

Then Sarah walked in with her head hung down and trying to cover her naked body. She went to the sink and washed the toys she had used. When she was done she started to leave the kitchen.

“Sarah?”

“Yes Mark”

“See you tomorrow.” With that we all laughed and she ran out. I heard the door slam. I’m not even sure if she got dressed.

We finished breakfast and mom cleaned up.

“So Mark tell me how did you do it?”

Randy was my best friend, but my father told me to be very careful “Randy I’ll make you a deal. If you never again ask how I do it or try and find out on your own I will let you reap the rewards with me. Starting with you staying here all summer. You can have fun with my mother or sister, every day or night.”

“Your sister too?”

“Yes. I’m going to train her tonight and she will be with me.”

“What about my parents, they will never let it happen.”

“I’ll deal with them, don’t worry.”

“I’m not asking how, but you can control anyone?”

“Pretty much.”

“Very cool.”

“So what did you do to my mom last night”

“First there was the blow job, then I fucked her regular just to lose my virginity. Then she showed me all kinds of great positions and things. I fucked her tits. That was fun. The best was the last time, she had me fuck her in the ass.”

“Really, my mom asked you to fuck her in the ass.”

“Yep, and it was great.”

“Good for you. Tell you what, I’m going to go and take care of your family now. You stay and have fun. Mom, come here please?” she came “Randy is going to spend the summer. After me he is next in charge. You will do whatever he says.”

She smiled and said ok.

“Got to go now, you guys have fun.” As I was leaving I heard Randy say “Lose the robe, let’s have a real breakfast”

Good for him. I went Randy’s house and quickly sprayed everyone and gathered them in the living room.

Randy’s sister Julie was a real looker. She was tall and thin. She had the face of an angle and a nice athletic body too. I had them all sit.

“You will all sit and listen. You will remember nothing of my visit. Randy will stay with me for the summer and that will be fine with you. You will not visit him without calling first.” Now that that was done there was something I had to know.

“Rose how big are your tits?”

“They are 36 DD”

I know I said I would not do this, but I had to. “Rose put some baby oil on your tits and come back topless. She left the room.

“John how often do you have sex with her.”

“Once a week.”

“Do you want more or does she”

“Are you kidding, look at her, I do”

“I’ll help you out.”

Rose came back and my cock got hard right away. She looked so hot. She was topless and her tits were wet with baby oil. Fuck it I was horny now and I was going to fuck those tits. I looked at Julie and said. “Julie take off your top too.” She did and showed me a perky set of smaller tits. “How big are yours?”

“34 B”

“Rose sit on the ground between Julies legs. You will both do what you have to, to make me cum. The taste of my sperm will make you cum” Rose was now sitting on the floor with her arms on her daughters lap. Her head was resting on Julie’s naked chest. Her big tits were just waiting for me. I pulled off my pants and showed them my cock. Both women were staring at it in awe. The men just sat quietly. I moved my cock to Julie’s mouth and she happily accepted it. Rose surprised me by taking my balls in her mouth and grabbing my ass. I let them do this for a while then I moved down and put my cock between Rose’s tits. “Julie push them together for me.” As her daughter squeezed her tits together and I slid my cock between them Rose was suck the head of my cock. After a few more minutes I let loose a load on Rose’s tits. They were white from the amount of jism I put on them. Julie got off the couch and started licking her mom’s tits while Rose was scooping up what she could and eating it. They both started having an orgasm.

“You will both go get cleaned up and not remember any of this. Rose you will be horny anytime your husband wants you too. You will climax whenever he does.” Like I said, I really liked these people and I wanted them happy. I wasn’t going to tell Randy about this. Not yet.

I left and went home. I found Randy in the living room having he cock sucked by my naked mom while she fucked herself with a dildo.

“Dude this was awesome. I fucked her twice and in the ass again.”

“I may have to try that”

“Mark your too big.” My mother said

Just then I heard Maggie come in.

“Call her in here mom.”

“But I’m naked” she said

“Do it anyways”

“Maggie could you come in here”

“Sure” I heard Maggie approach

“What’s up mom… what the fuck. Are you sucking Randy off? What the fuck is going on.

“Maggie look here” she turned

“Do you think it’s wrong for mom to suck off my friend?”

“Yes it’s wrong”

“So you wouldn’t do that”

“No”

“How about me, would you ever suck me off?”

“God no” I pulled out my cock and her jaw dropped

“Holy fuck you’re huge, but I’m not sucking that thing”

“Of course not. At least not until your naked and on your knees”

“You’re fucking mental.”

“I think you want this cock more then you want air right now.” She kept staring at and soon was taking off her clothes. She then dropped to her knees and started licking my shaft.

“Just don’t cum in my mouth, I don’t swallow”

“Really, you did this morning.”

“No I didn’t”

“Mom tell her what she drank this morning”

“Before you came down your brother was fucking me and he shot he load in my pussy. I collected what came out and that’s what you drank. I’m sorry but he wouldn’t let me cum until I did that.”

“Oh that’s sick!” she said but kept on sucking my cock

“Would you like me to fuck you now?”

“Yes please”

“Then bend over the couch and face your mother while I take you” she did what I said

I slowly entered her from behind and gradually increased my pace. I was fucking her hard and slamming her into the couch. She came twice while I did this. I was ready to blow.

“Mom come and put your tits in front of her face.” Mom came over and cupped her breasts and put them in front of Maggie’s face. I pulled out and shot my load over her tits and Maggie’s face. “Now Maggie lick that up while I tell you how things are going to be.

“I will give you the same instruction as I did mom. Now here are the ground rules: • You will dump that tiny dicked asshole • You will only fuck who I say • You will not wear underwear in the house unless it is kinky • You will service my needs when I say • You will make sure you do not get pregnant

Understood”

“Yes”

“And after me Randy is next in charge. You will do whatever he wants.”

“Agreed”

“Randy you’re going to take the night off. Actually you should go home and pack some things. Come back in the morning. I’m going to have a little fuck fest with these two tonight.”

“No problem. See you tomorrow.”

Chapter 7

We spent the next week at home having fun with both women and enjoying our morning show by Mrs. Johnston. My mom had her lick her twice more and Maggie did it once. Randy even fucked her tits one morning. Mom and Maggie’s attitude were now adjusted.

Mom and Maggie had taken to sunbathing in the nude to get ride of tan lines. We have an 18′ fence which provides lots of privacy. Randy and I had fucked them lots of times by the pool. We even had competitions to see who could last the longest without coming. I always won.

On the 8th day Mrs. Johnston came over I decided to give her a shot. Before she could take off her clothes and ask I said to her “How badly do you want me to fuck you?”

“I need it more than anything. I think about your big cock all the time. It’s driving me nuts.”

“Is you husband home?”

“No he’s at work.”

“Would you be willing to let me fuck you in front of your daughter?”

She thought about it for a second “Yes, just please fuck me, I really need you.”

“Tell you what. If you go get your daughter and bring her to me and do exactly what I say I will fuck you today. ”

“Your not going to touch Debbie are you?” I stopped her

“I wasn’t going to, but since you questioned me, now I will. Now go and no more questions” to increase the incentive I pulled out my hard cock and showed it to her. She turned around and left.

“Maggie and Mom I want you two to help when she gets here. When she gets here grab her and move her to the couch.”

“Sure Mark” Maggie said.

When Sarah and Debbie walked in my mother and Maggie did what I asked. Debbie fought be lost in the end. Sarah could only just watch as her was forced down on the couch.

“Mom what’s going on”

“It’s going to be ok dear. Just don’t panic”

“Yes Debbie, don’t panic. You will not be able to break Maggie or mom’s grip” since I’ve already spayed her she would follow my instructions. “Your mom wants me to fuck her and I want you to watch, isn’t that right Sarah?”

“Yes it is. I’m sorry sweetie.” She said to her daughter

“Well Sarah I can’t fuck you with close on. Strip” She took off her clothes and stood before us naked with her big saggy tits hanging out.

“Now go take all off Debbie’s clothes of except her underwear.” She looked at me and was about to question my order but thought better of it. She walked over to her restrained daughter and removed her shoes and socks, then her pants. Then she slipped off her t-shirt and took off her bra. The whole time her daughter was begging her not to.

“Now take off her underwear with your teeth and you have to grab them in the crotch.” Again she looked like she was going to say something then got on her knees between her daughter’s legs. Mom and Maggie parted her legs for her. She tried to grab her under and it took a few tries. Then she got them and pulled down.

“Good job.” I undressed. “Now if you want this cock you have to eat her pussy. Debbie you can hate it all you want, but you will have an orgasm when your mother does.”

Sarah put her head back in her daughter’s lap. “No mommy don’t do it”

“Debbie you don’t understand, your slut mother wants my cock too much to resist.” And with that she started licking her pussy. I got behind her and slipped my cock in. I was impressed. I fit in her nicely and she felt really good.

I fucked her for a few minutes and she started cuming as did Debbie. I fucked her to two more orgasms each. I then pulled out and told Sarah to shove her tits in Debbie’s face. I aimed my cock at them and covered Sarah’s tits and Debbie’s face. They both had a mix of pleasure and discuss on there faces.

“Leave my sperm there until you get home. Once you at home shower together. You will then stay naked until you have licked each other to 4 more orgasms. If you don’t get it done before your husband gets home you’ll have to explain why you are naked. Have fun.”

They both got dressed and my spunk was making their clothes wet. They left.