The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Trust in Me

Description: Two roommates discover a mutual interest in hypnosis during lockdown and things may never be the same.

Category: M/F M/D

We’d been roommates for nearly two years before Cynthia first asked me about hypnosis. She’d known about my interest in the subject from back when we were in college together studying business administration. We’d both ended up hired by a local paper manufacturer with her working in marketing and me in supply management.

At the time we were both seeing people, but neither of us was in a relationship serious enough to consider living with the other person, and so we’d ended up rooming together. It made sense, it was a nice house fairly close to the office and we could carpool. The place was large enough that we didn’t get in each other’s way and could have privacy when we brought people over.

As I mentioned we’d been living this way for two years before the topic of hypnosis came up. My interest had grown into a side gig as I’d started performing at local nightclubs an act that I was proud of. It gave me something to do with my time and until the shutdown it had developed into my main hobby.

I’d mentioned the shows to her, but she’d always turned down any invitation to go. She’d never been that interested in nightclubs, even back in college and so I didn’t take it personally. After a while I’d stopped mentioning my shows and then a few months later everything had stopped as we went into lockdown.

Thankfully both of us had the kind of office jobs that allowed us to work remotely. I had to go to the office once a week for various things that had to be done on site, but unlike the people in manufacturing we were both able to transition to work from home. Unfortunately while we were working that way, dating was a bit harder.

My girlfriend at the time broke up with me first, she was going to move back in with her parents after being laid off from the GAP and unfortunately they lived one state over. Cynthia’s relationship ended a few weeks later, though I never found out why.

By early July we had fallen into a routine of working together, and then watching TV or streaming movies together in the evenings. We had themes, and after a bit we started on Disney movies on Disney+ which included the Jungle Book.

It was Kaa that sparked the conversation.

“Is that what it’s like?” she asked as we watched Mowgli stare into Kaa’s eyes.

The scene had always been a favourite of mine and one of the first things that had gotten me interested in hypnosis. Granted I tended to replace Mowgli with someone else in my mind when thinking back to it, but it was nice.

“Hypnosis?” I asked as Mowgli was saved from the evil snake’s hypnotic gaze.

“Yeah,” she said, glancing away from the screen.

I met her eyes. I was sitting on the floor and she was on the couch. I nodded, “Well sort of, obviously that’s an abbreviated animated version of it.”

“Well what’s different?” she asked.

I got onto the couch next to her, still looking at her, “Well for example my eyes don’t spin around and change colors.”

She laughed, “It would be cool if they did.”

“It would,” I agreed, “but my eyes can still be hypnotic. Even if they’re just deep and brown, as long as you look deeply into them and focus on them. It’s just all about focus. Listen and focus.”

Her phone dinged as a notification came on and she started to look away to search for it but I reached out and placed my hand on her chin, holding her still her gaze still fixed on my eyes. My hand was large, and the dark skin contrasted with her pale complexion.

“Focus and listen,” I ordered, “you want to learn about hypnosis. You are curious about it, aren’t you Cynthia?”

“Yes,” she answered blinking.

“As we chat, as friends chat, you can forget to notice how relaxed you are feeling, how tired you are feeling. Looking deeply into my eyes feels normal, comfortable, relaxing, and you feel yourself relaxing with me. Because you trust in me,” I said using the phrase from the movie.

“Trust in you,” she agreed, her voice soft and distant. Her mouth opened, her eyes became unfocused.

“Trust in me,” I said repeating it, “and relax deeply, without worry. Without thought. Your right arm is going to start to float up in a moment, lighter and lighter as you breathe and relax. As it does you will sink deeply, relaxing even more. You don’t need to think about it, don’t need to do anything, just sink into my eyes, and trust in me.”

Cynthia breathed deeply, lost and relaxed. She did not notice her arm start to rise, but it did slowly and steadily. I kept talking to her relaxing her until it was about level with her shoulders and then reaching out I pushed it down firmly and said in a strong loud voice, “Sleep.”

She fell forward, limply into my lap.

Her phone dinged again, and I reached past her for it, seeing that it was a text from her sister.

“Cynthia you are so relaxed, so wonderfully comfortable. You want to feel this way again soon. When I count to 5 you will awaken, remembering only that seeing Kaa turned you on. You’ll want to ask me about hypnosis tomorrow, wanting to be hypnotized, to be controlled,” I said, “But you are sure I’ve never hypnotized you. However when I say the phrase ‘trust in me’ you will find that you instantly relax back down, sinking to this wonderful trance.”

“Yes,” she mumbled.

I woke her up and we finished the movie without mentioning anything about what had just happened. The next day was a Saturday so we didn’t have work. She went out with her sister to a nature hike, and I worked on my car in the driveway. When I came back in she’d returned and was making pasta.

“Hey, you want some?” she asked.

“Sure,” I said, washing my hands in the sink, “I could get used to you cooking for me.”

She laughed, “Mind if my sister joins us? She’s just having a quick shower in my bathroom.”

I grinned, “Sure but as long as you trust in me.”

I moved to catch her in case she fell, but she didn’t. Her eyes closed and her hands fell limply to her sides, her head lolling forward but she stayed on her feet.

“Tonight you’ll want to ask about hypnosis. You’ll want a demonstration,” I said and then woke her up.

She resumed stirring the noodles as if nothing had happened.

Rather than eating while watching the television we sat at the kitchen table since she wanted to seem adult with her sister. Her sister was a few years older, but still quite hot. At first talk was awkward, but soon we were talking politics and movies.

“We watched the Jungle Book last night,” I said.

“Oh yeah, Cynthia you always had a thing for Kaa right?” her sister said.

Cynthia turned a deep shade of red, “Mary, no I just thought it was interesting.”

Mary shrugged, “Sure.”

“I was going to ask though, about hypnosis. You know how you do it as a performance thing. Do you, how does that work?” she asked.

I finished my bite of noodles, “I mean it’s more something I could show you. The explanation is kind of dry.”

“Hypnotize Mary,” Cynthia said.

“Wait, no,” her sister protested.

Having prepared I pulled a pocket watch from my jean pocket and dangled it over the table, both women looked at it surprised.

“Actually Cynthia, since you asked you’re going to be hypnotized, Mary can just watch and relax, since I’ll be hypnotizing you,” I said, twilling the watch. I’d bought it from a pawn shop years ago and used it in my act. It was a cliche, but there was value in cliches.

“Just watch the watch, relax. In my show I dangle this in front of my subjects’ eyes, they follow it as it spins. Watching it as it spins, and relax. As they do I speak in this tone, low and commanding. Dominant, it feels good to listen to my voice, smooth, deep, commanding,” I said allowing my voice to deepen.

“As you watch the watch you relax, remembering how deeply hypnosis can take you, soothing as you listen to my voice,” I said, “relaxing as you breathe deeply. Relaxing deeply. Falling deeply. Down, down. You want to go deeper, sink deeper. Tell me you want to go deeper now.”

Two soft voices answered, “I want to go deeper.”

Having gone into trance for me twice now I had known Cynthia would go deep quickly, but getting her sister was exciting. Both women’s faces were blank, their eyes focused on the watch, arms resting on the table.

“Feel your eyelids growing heavy, so sleepy now. Each time you blink, you relax, each time you relax you blink and each blink is so relaxing you’re not sure you want to open your eyes again. Until you don’t and just sleep, deeply asleep,” I said.

Cynthia’s eyes shut and stayed closed first, and Mary’s followed a minute later. I put away the watch and deepened them with an imaginary staircase. I then gave them both triggers, strengthening Cynthia’s and giving Mary her own. Then I woke them up.

“Wow,” Cynthia said, “that was crazy.”

Mary stretched, “What do you mean, nothing happened.”

“We were hypnotized,” her sister said.

“No we weren’t,” Mary said.

“Some people find they don’t remember hypnosis,” I pointed out. I was about to trigger them both when Mary’s phone rang. She answered it and after a brief conversation announced she had to leave to go tuck her kids in because their mother wanted to go home.

I was a bit confused by that so Cynthia explained that their mother had been babysitting Mary’s kids while the two sisters were on their walk.

Mary left and we began to do the dishes.

“That was cool,” Cynthia said, “being hypnotized.”

I closed the dishwasher door and turned it on, “Well I enjoyed doing it for you.”

“It was a bit embarrassing, what Mary said,” she said.

“About you being into Kaa?”

She nodded, “I just always loved that scene.”

“Because you have a hypnofetish.”

“What’s that?” she asked.

“Hypnosis turns you on, doesn’t it?” I said, stepping closer to her. She was holding a cloth as she’d been drying the dishes that weren’t going in the dishwasher. I took it from her hand moving so our toes were touching, looking down at her.

She swallowed, “Yes.”

“Being hypnotized by me turned you on,” I said, it was not a question.

“Yes,” she admitted looking at my eyes.

“I turn you on,” I said.

“Yes,” she said, her eyes glazing a bit. The repetition of answering yes lulling her into a light trance.

I took her chin in my hand and leaned down, kissing her lips. This roused her slightly and she returned the kiss, moving to deepen it. One of my hands went to her back, pulling her tightly against me while the other stroked her cheek and then her ear.

Breaking the kiss I said, “Trust in me.”

She relaxed limp in my arms.

“When you awaken you will undress for me. You will be unable to stop yourself, try as you might. My control will turn you on, more and more with each piece of clothing you shed,” I said, “when you are naked you will stand at attention ready for your next command.”

I woke her up and stepped back.

Confused, she removed her shirt, a t-shirt with our employer’s logo on it.

“I can’t stop,” she said as her shorts came off next. I noticed a wet spot on her panties.

“I know,” I said watching her.

Her socks, then bra and finally panties came off. Naked she stood there at attention for a moment then said, “I can’t move.”

“I can’t move what?” I asked.

“I can’t move anything!” she said.

“Yes but who am I. Say I can’t move and then who I am.”

“I can’t move Mark,” she said.

I rolled my eyes, “Try again. You’re doing what I want, who am I?”

“I can’t move Master,” she said, finally catching on to what I wanted her to say.

When she said it she moaned, a fantasy of hers coming to life.

“Go shower. Clean yourself good for me,” I said.

“Yes Master.”

I grinned and finished up with the kitchen before heading to her bedroom. I stopped in my bedroom to undress and slide on a rubber.

She was in the shower scrubbing when I entered, now naked myself. We kissed again, my arms around her pulling her tight, my dark skin against her pale whiteness. My cock hardened against her, and pushing her against the shower wall I lifted her up, sliding her down onto my cock.

She gasped as she stretched around me, but didn’t complain. I thrust against her, driving myself deeper into her. Harder, deeper, deeper.

Deeper.

Deeper.

She came when I did, I exploded into the condom, and she yelled loud enough that I was grateful we had a house that we shared and not an apartment. Kissing we got out of the shower and headed for her bed, barely pausing to dry off.

By Monday we’d settled down slightly. The outpouring of carnal lust had abated slightly, though not entirely. Six months or so of pent up sexual frustration was going to take some time to work its way out of our system. Besides she had much more exploring to do, both with dating a hypnotist and a sexually active black man.

That’s right, we’re a couple now. We’re even looking at buying the house we’ve been renting for years, or perhaps some place smaller. We don’t need two bedrooms anymore.

Cynthia’s also well trained now. After her last Zoom call of the day she’ll come find me removing her blouse and bra before servicing her Master. She’s quite the Good Girl.

If my story sounds fantastic and even a bit too good to be true, well I guess you’ll just have to trust in me.

The End