The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twenty-four Hours

mc, md, mf, ff, gr

Synopsis: A college student’s roommate tries to take over the world like he did the college campus.

“Say that again,” I said to my roommate while we were outside studying.

“I can control anyone’s mind,” Jason Polzin said again. I did hear him correctly.

I lost interest in Napoleon’s march on Paris and gave him my full attention. “We’ve been roommates for a month and you’re just now telling me this,” I said. “Dude, I’m offended. However it does explain all those sexy women that kept coming by.”

“You believe me?” Jason asked a touch of surprise in his voice.

I rolled my eyes at him. “Jason, you’ve gone off with, sexier than you should be with, women since I’ve met you,” I said. “The one professor we have in common gives you passing grades that I don’t think you deserve. I have no idea where you get your money from. At this point mind control is the only thing I’ll even entertain as a possibility.”

“Don’t tell anyone I can do this,” Jason said as he grinned at this. “So Eddy, do you want to know how I do it?” Jason asked.

Again I rolled my eyes at him. “I’m sure you’ve been dying to tell me,” I said.

“It doesn’t work all at once,” he said looking around. “It takes about a day to have full effect.”

“A day?” I echoed as a question.

“Well, twenty-four hours, plus or minus two hours,” Jason said looking at the women going past. “I think it has to do with the circadian rhythm that everyone has. I tell them something, and in a day they either obey or believe it. Here, I’ll demonstrate.” Quickly Jason wrote something on a piece of paper. Up-side-down I could see it was my cell phone number.

“Excuse me,” Jason said to a good looking raven haired woman walking past. She paused and looked at Jason a little skeptical. I understood why. Jason was small, like he stopped growing when he hit high school. He had a very round head and ears that stuck out. He also wore some of the thickest glasses I’ve ever seen. This was not the kind of man that a woman like this one would even dare to talk to. Jason handed her the paper, and she looked at it briefly. “Take pictures of your nude body and send it to that number, then delete the pictures, any record of sending them, and forget all about both.”

“Fuck you,” the woman said crumpling the paper, dropping it, and walking on.

I was trying not to laugh. Jason came back to the table we were using. He also looked like he was about to laugh. “She’ll change her mind and this time tomorrow, you’ll probably have a handful of pictures of her nude body on your phone.”

“I’ll believe it when I see it,” I said.

I did believe it. The next day, while I was stocking the shelves at the corner store where I was working while in college, my phone pinged that I had something new delivered. It took me a few minutes to see what it was, and I was so glad no one was around when I did look. There were three pictures of that dark haired woman’s body, completely naked. She had a very nice body, padded in the right places, and with skin that only had moles in a spot here or there to add accent. Her breasts were full teardrop, but not heavy looking. Her middle was smooth, but sloped in like an hourglass. One picture was of her behind, and it was a nice rounded behind that slanted down to smooth legs. She trimmed her dark bush, and her pussy was pink lips hinting just between her thighs.

When I got back to our dorm room I showed Jason the pictures. “Damn,” Jason said. “I might just call her up and have her send me a full spread.”

“You put her up to this,” I said accusingly.

“I can see how you would think that,” Jason said nodding his head. “I have no idea when I first got these powers. Really I don’t know. I was in high school and I would suggest something to someone, and think nothing of it, and then the next day they’d be doing whatever it was I said. It was always innocent, at first. I just assumed, for longer than I’ll admit, that they just decided to do what I said because they thought it was a good idea. In fact that’s what everyone says. I tell them something, and they’ll do it, and will claim they think what I said was a very good idea.”

I dropped onto my bed and glanced at the nude pictures on my phone thinking about this. “So when did you realize it was more than that?” I asked.

Jason looked off into the distant with a smile on his face. “Carrie Smith,” He said sounding fondly of the name. “She was the sexiest woman in our school, and she knew it. One day another girl Kendra Martin was, well challenging her, to dominance as the sexiest girl position in the school. Some of my friends were making oh so helpful suggestions on how she could show she was the sexiest. I told Carrie that she should go without underwear. It wasn’t the first time she’d flipped me off. The next day, in the middle of the day, she took off her panties and bra. Everyone could tell. When asked why, she said, ‘someone suggested it, and it sounded like a plan.’ After that I realized something was up.”

“You must have had lots of sex after that,” I said.

“Eddy, do you know how many chapters are in the kama sutra?” Jason asked referring to the Indian sex manual.

“No idea,” I said.

“Seven,” Jason replied. “I looked for ideas in every one of those chapters. Some were more helpful than others. I’ve learned that just having sex is good, great even, but messing with people is just as much fun. Usually I try to better people’s lives, but make it entertaining to me as much as possible.”

I wasn’t sure what he meant. “Like how?” I asked.

“Eddy, I want you to be completely honest with me in what you want in a woman, because you trust me and want me to help you get the woman of your dreams,” Jason said.

I swallowed. I really didn’t feel anything. I was actually a little flattered that Jason wanted to help me get the woman of my dreams. “Jason, I’m not sure that’s what I want,” I said thinking about it.

“Okay,” Jason said. “Let me know tomorrow. How about our neighbors? I’ve been really pissed off at some of them lately.” With that Jason got up and went out into the hallway.

I went out too, just to see what he was up to. Our floor was all men, but women often times were either visiting boyfriends, using the study room at the end of the hall, or headed for the entertainment room in the middle of the floor. Jason was knocking on one of our neighbor’s door. His name was Nathan and he was a dick. He was drunk, often, even though we were all too young to drink. He played loud music far too loud for everyone. He was rude and verbally abusive to everyone. Nathan wasn’t even good looking, but he always seemed to have a woman with him, and the loud sex from his room most Fridays was always distracting.

“Nathan,” Jason said in greeting when Nathan’s ugly large head came out of his room, and so too did loud metal music. “You should strongly embrace the Buddhist religion and lifestyle and all of their practices.”

“Fuck you asshole,” Nathan spat. “I’ll kick your flat ass down the fucking hall if you don’t fucking leave me the fuck alone.” With that Nathan slammed the door closed in Jason’s face.

Jason sighed, with a smile on his face. As he passed me he murmured, “Twenty-four hours.”

Jason went into the study room at the end of the hall. Desks with short walls lined the brick walls of the room, and there were four of the desks in the middle. It was quiet, and smelled strongly of bad coffee and soda pop. There were three guys with their heads either in books or tapping away at a laptop. Jason found what he was looking for in the way of two women at the desks, gossiping instead of studying.

“Ladies, I have a quick set of questions for you,” Jason said pulling out his phone. He positioned himself between the two so they had to pay attention to him.

Both girls were very good looking. One was African-American, with deep black hair that was wild and the brightest darkest eyes I’d ever seen. She was Nisha, and she didn’t give a damn about anyone but herself. The other girl had Asian heritage with narrow eyes, dark hair, an egg shaped face, and very thin lips. I think her name was Kyou, but I’d never really talked with her.

“We’re busy,” Nisha said offended that Jason would just butt in.

“This is a quick survey that you don’t really need to worry about,” Jason said. “First what’s your name,” Jason asked pointing at Nisha.

“None of your damn business,” Nisha responded.

“That’s fair,” Jason said tapping into his phone. “Have you now or ever considered being part of the Cosplay culture?”

“Fuck no,” Nisha responded. “Those geeks with their trash bag costumes and lack of personal hygiene?”

“They’re not really like that,” Jason said tapping into his phone. “You’ve got the body for Cosplay, well maybe not the muscle tone for it. You should really get into Cosplay, the creativity, the muscular body sculpting, and the joy of being someone else for a while. You’d find all kinds of guys there that are attentive and sexy that you’d enjoy.”

“Not likely,” Nisha responded.

“I tried,” Jason said with a shrug. “And what’s your name?” Jason asked pointing at Kyou.

“Kyou Morimoto,” Kyou said and spelled her first and last name.

“Well Kyou,” Jason said tapping into his phone, “Have you now or ever considered becoming a female body builder?”

Kyou blinked in confusion. “A female body builder,” Kyou echoed the words. “I, no, I have never even thought of such a thing.”

“Understandable,” Jason said tapping into his phone. “Female body builders pump iron for hours a day, different muscle groups every day, for like six days a week. They also drop their body fat down to like single digits to show off their muscles. I guessed that you weren’t one, but imagine how you would look with muscles. You’d look sexy as hell. You should give it your all to become a female body builder.”

“No,” Kyou said shaking her head. “That is not something that interests me.”

“Are you done?” Nisha asked. “I have homework to do.”

“Honest answers to ridiculous questions,” Jason said tapping into his phone. “Yeah I’m done. I only have one request. You two stop by my room, 412, in about a week and let me know if you feel the same way.”

“Not a chance,” Nisha said.

“If I have time,” Kyou answered.

I had been watching this from the doorway. Jason walked out with a grin on his face. I followed. He stopped one geeky guy in the hall and told him that he should take up yoga, since that’s where the women were. Another guy that I knew to be the dullest and nicest person in the hall, and Jason told him that he should get tattoos all over his body to look cool. Another guy, who was over weight to the unhealthy range, had a brief conversation with Jason that amounted to the fat guy going on an extreme diet. A girl we saw that was this one guys girlfriend stopped to talk with Jason, and I was sure was now going to find that poll dancing would be a great form of exercise, and her boyfriend would really enjoy it too.

“So did I give you any ideas?” Jason asked when we made it back to our room.

“I still find this all unbelievable,” I said dropping onto my bed.

“I’ve been holding back,” Jason said. “Now that we’re close to midterms, I feel like I should put into place things that I can enjoy when the big tests are done.”

“Like you need to study,” I said scoffing at the idea.

“Now that’s just hurtful,” Jason replied. “I put in the work. I study just as hard as you do. I’ll have you know that I haven’t manipulated any of my professors.”

I frowned at this. “So why does it look like you’re never studying?” I asked.

“Because all the freshman year lectures are all online,” Jason said. “I watched or listened to them already. Not much changes from year to year. I might not be able to do the same for next semester, but freshman first semester has been a snap when you’ve heard it all before.”

It was then that I realized that Jason was as smart as or smarter than me. “Can you show me where these recordings are?” I asked.

“Sure,” Jason replied.

That night Jason’s words kept haunting me. I did like the idea of having an edge on getting a woman. What guy wouldn’t? All Jason would need to do was tell a woman she was deeply in love with me, and in twenty-four hours she would be. Accepting that my roommate could control minds, and accepting that he could help me get the woman of my dreams then who was the woman of my dreams? I fell asleep thinking of women from Hollywood, the internet, campus, and my classes. If I dreamed, I didn’t remember it.

“I want your help with getting the woman of my dreams,” I said the next afternoon, “another time. I have to finish this take home test first.”

“Fine by me,” Jason said. “Prof Sokolov dropped a twenty page research paper on us due before the test. Just tell me this; do you have a particular woman in mind?”

“No,” I answered. “I just have a general idea of the kind of woman I want.” It was true. I was thinking about women all day. It was very distracting. After confirming that I had no desire for a man, and in fact was completely heterosexual, I started narrowing things down. I wanted a woman within two years of my age, and since I was eighteen I would prefer older. I didn’t care about skin color, or heritage. I didn’t want a woman obsessed with beauty, but she still needed to be good looking. Jason’s description of a body builder did intrigue me, but maybe more of fitness model type. My real desire was the woman’s personality.

I wanted a woman that would never say, ‘no,’ to me and anything I wanted. I didn’t want a mindless slave, although it did cross my mind, but someone that would agree with me, as long as it didn’t have any serious conflicts. Even then if there were conflicts anything I said forcefully she would obey. She would live to please me. Jason said this sounded like I wanted a slave when I told him that night when we went for dinner.

The next day Jason took me to the gym on campus. Since most students are stressed out, exercising at the gym is a great way to decompress. This meant that the gym was often packed with people. That afternoon was no different. I was working out with Jason, and feeling the burn early on. We saw Nisha and Kyou there. They waved and briefly talked with Jason about how after he’d talked about body building and Cosplay body sculpting that they both had a change of heart.

I had my ear-buds in and was listening to the lecture I had recorded. Exercising kept me awake enough that I heard everything that had made me start to doze off before. My eyes were on the lookout for any woman that I thought was sexy and I would want Jason to enslave. Some of the women had been attractive, but no one was attractive in just the right way.

We went back to the gym the next day, and the next. Jason and I were working different muscle groups. We were trying different times. I was listening to my lectures, but always keeping an eye out for that one woman that I really liked the look of.

It was after midterms that I saw her. I was actually enjoying the exercising, like I had done something productive. Jason and I were there early in the morning on a Monday, and through the windows to the workout room I saw the one. She had on a tight white top, and tight black leggings. Her clothes were so tight I could see her muscles through them, and she had a healthy set of breasts. It was only later that I found out her C-cups were not natural, but they looked perfect on her. Her hair was a curly auburn, and she had a triangular face with a sharp pointed chin. I couldn’t see her eyes, but she looked perfect for me.

“I want her,” I said to Jason as soon as I could.

“The one in black and white?” Jason asked.

“Yeah, her,” I said.

“Okay, go introduce yourself, get her name, and then I’ll do the rest,” Jason said.

I’m no coward. I may be nervous and shy to the point that I can’t talk to most people outside of polite conversation, but I’m not a coward. I was inwardly cowering right then. I went up to her and she noticed that there was someone standing before her.

She was seated on a bench doing curls with a thirty-five pound weight. Her biceps bulged with every lift of the heavy weight. She looked up at me and I saw beautiful brown eyes. She smiled and pulled a white ear-bud out. “Hi,” She said politely.

“Hi,” I said and felt my voice almost crack, “I’m Eddy Cosmo.”

“I’m not interested,” she said with a sad smile.

I pulled a joke from the back of my mind. “Your parents named you Not Interested,” I said, “that was amazing foresight.”

She laughed. She had a musical laugh that echoed in the room. “That’s a good one,” she said. “Okay, my name is Zoe Phillips, like the light bulb.”

“I could make a joke about how that makes you bright, but I’m sure you’ve heard them all,” I said feeling better I got her name.

“At this point I would love to hear someone try,” Zoe said. “Every guy has done the ‘light of my life’ joke that it is an immediate turn off.”

“Oh, I got that joke,” I said pointing at her.

“Finally,” Zoe said. “I’ve been telling people that joke for nearly a year, and finally someone gets it.”

“So, when you say you’re not interested,” I said hesitatingly.

“I have a boyfriend,” Zoe said with a sad smile. “You’re funny, you’ll find someone.”

“I thought I had,” I said and walked away.

I quickly relayed the information to Jason. I was reluctant to split up a woman and her man, but Jason brushed it off saying that if they were serious he would be with her at the gym. I agreed but was still reluctant. Jason and I kept exercising and I noticed that Zoe was still giving me glances through the windows. After several minutes Jason went to talk to Zoe. I was watching them through the windows when they both looked right at me. I could see Zoe being polite, and Jason shrugging it off. Jason came back with a wide smile on his face.

“I’ve got it all worked out,” Jason said. “You can expect a visit from Zoe soon. Clear your dinner plans because you two will be getting to know each other.”

It was Wednesday in the late afternoon when there was a knock at our dorm room door. Jason was out, doing whatever, so it was just me. When I opened the door there was Zoe. She had on the usual college garb of a tee-shirt and baggy jeans. You would never know she had a good size set of breasts or muscles that most men would envy under her clothes.

“Hi Eddy,” Zoe said looking nervous. “Sorry I didn’t call first, I don’t have your number.”

“You knew where I live however,” I said not adding how creepy that was. “Never mind, come on in, Zoe.”

“You’re roommate told me where you live,” Zoe said stepping into our simple and small room. “I know this is going to be weird, but I’ve recently dumped my boyfriend.”

“I’m sorry,” I said meaning it. I was also wondering what Jason did to cause this.

“Don’t be,” Zoe said with a wave. “You only have to be sorry if I was dumped. No, I dumped him for being an ass. Since I’m now single, I was wondering what you were up to?”

“Sociology,” I said pointing at the book on my desk.

“Sucks to be you,” Zoe said with a smile. “I meant, what are you doing Friday night?”

“Work, unfortunately,” I said. “I work at the stop and shop on the corner.”

“What hours?” Zoe asked.

“Six to midnight,” I answered. “I have a computer class Friday that doesn’t let out until five thirty, so I’m usually very hungry at work. I do know a few places that are open after midnight, if you’re interested and awake, that is.”

“That’s what coffee is for,” Zoe said with a smile. “I’ll swing by your work around midnight and pick you up, and then we can get a very later diner.”

“Should I wear nice clothes?” I asked.

Zoe looked me up and down and then said, “That’s up to you.” She smiled and then said, “I have to get going. I’m supposed to help do a computer install thing in fifteen minutes.”

“Hang on,” I said grabbing my phone. “At least give me your number.”

Zoe gave me her number, and I was nervous as hell. I told Jason as soon as I saw him. He had a woman under each arm when he walked into our room. Apparently he was just stopping off for condoms. The women looked nervous with me there. They both looked like they should have been on a fashion runway, but here they were, giving off body signals of wanting to fuck my roommate.

“You got her number,” Jason asked as he was getting ready to leave.

“Yes,” I said.

“Cool,” Jason said getting his better jacket on. “Eddy, don’t worry about things. Trust me. Don’t concern yourself with Zoe until date night. You just need to be yourself around Zoe and she’ll melt into your arms.”

“And pass through my fingers, and be gone forever,” I said in a joking way.

“I’ll be back in the morning,” Jason said to me. “Ladies,” Jason addressed his sexually desirable women, “it is hump day. Let’s make that name mean something.” With that they went out the door.

The next evening being Thursday, I didn’t think anything of it when Jason asked me to give him Zoe’s phone number. I trusted the guy. He was going to help me get Zoe, and make her my perfect girlfriend. I did hear a few words of what he said to her. There was the, “sexually desire,” and then the, “Master,” and something about, “one else.” I didn’t really think anything of it.

Of course when Friday rolled around I was nervous as hell. I could barely focus on my classes, my homework, my studying, or work. I kept looking at the clock. I wished I had something better to wear than slacks that weren’t jeans, and a shirt that was the only polo I had that didn’t have a stain on it. When it was close to midnight I was shocked to see Zoe there at the store. She looked amazing in a tight blouse and a skirt that showed off her muscular calf muscles.

“A bug is going to fly into that mouth of yours,” Zoe teased.

I was lucky that the next shift got there early, so I clocked out on time, and took Zoe to a sit-down place that was open until two. We talked, joked, ate, talked, joked, walked together in the night air, and talked some more. By the time neither of us could stop yawning I walked her back to her dorm room on the other side of campus from mine. At her door she stopped, and we did that talk of neither of us wanted to stop being with the other. However Zoe’s roommate Heather was inside and neither of us wanted to disturb her. We did get to kiss each other. It was tender, it was soft, it was nice, and it got me harder than anything else ever had before. I really wanted to rip her clothes off and ravish her, but I stopped myself.

“Six AM,” Zoe said when she broke off the kiss.

“What happens at six AM?” I asked.

“Meet me at the gym and we can exercise together,” Zoe said and gave me a sexy look. That look persisted until she was in her room and the door closed. I let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding and slumped against the wall next to her door. I just leaned against the brick wall and processed everything that happened. I heard a girlish happy squeal coming from inside of Zoe’s room, and I guessed her roommate was awake.

My roommate was awake too when I got back to my dorm room. He was tapping away at his laptop, and slugging down alternate coffee and energy drinks. “Don’t bother me right now,” Jason said waving at me without looking. “I have to finish this paper before my prof opens her email in the morning or I’m fucked.”

“I’m just going to bed,” I said stripping down to my boxers.

“Just tell me one thing,” Jason said looking at a book, but talking to me. “Do you like her?”

“Hell yes,” I said without thinking.

“Cool,” Jason said looking back up at his computer, “then the next time you see her tell her that you are her master and she is your slave, and she will be, and you will be.”

“Are,” I started, stopped and then had to ask. “Are you serious?”

“Yes I am, now go to bed and let me work,” Jason said switching on his desk lamp. “You can turn off the overhead light if you want.”

I made sure to set an alarm on my phone to wake me up in time to make it to the gym in a few short hours. By the time I did wake up Jason was in his bed gently snoring. I tried not to wake him as I went to meet Zoe. I have had fantasies about a woman coming onto me in the locker room, don’t judge me. There’s something about being alone in a place where women are not supposed to be, and there one is, and she’s hot for me, and we fuck with her back against a locker or a shower stall or one of the benches. That morning was very close to my fantasy. Zoe was waiting for me to come out of the locker room, and she kissed me as soon as she could. She smelled like she’d just brushed her teeth. Zoe looked like she’d dressed to be sexy and not sweat. She had on a two piece red outfit that showed off her arms, shoulders, cleavage, midriff, and almost all of her legs. She saw the tenting of my shorts and laughed. I was more surprised at how many people were at the gym at six in the morning on a Saturday. There were dozens of people. I saw Kyou pushing her small body to lift heavy weights. I waved at her and she waved back. I didn’t realize it then, but I did later, that most of the people in the gym exercising were people in Jason’s classes and women at our dorm.

It seemed to become a routine for Zoe and me. We’d wake up, exercise, have breakfast, go to class, study, go to class, study, and work, and make out on one of our beds, study, and then sleep. Sometimes we would sleep in each other’s arms, fully clothed, and sometimes we’d make it back to our separate beds. The first time I made it to first base was when there was something wrong with the heat all over campus, and it was way too hot everywhere. I’d taken my shirt off in my room while we were reading, and then Zoe did the same, and her bra.

“I should tell you something,” Zoe said to me just before I touched her round breasts with their inviting dark nipples. She was sitting up and so was I as we had just gotten half naked.

“Like what?” I asked not able to take my eyes off her chest for a long second. When I saw her brown eyes she was very serious.

She hesitated, and that was not a good sign. “Eddy,” she said and took a breath to say, “My breasts have been enhanced, for a reason.”

“Oh no you’re actually a guy,” I said and received an annoyed but not hard slap.

“No,” Zoe said sounding a little eased but annoyed, “I did some things I’m not proud of while in high school.” I wrapped my arms around her, feeling her breasts against my chest, and I kissed her and guided her down to the bed so she could tell me more.

Zoe started saying, “I’ve told you how my family never had much money growing up. Mom and dad barely had enough money to keep our house. That meant I never had any money for myself. One day I was looking at how much money people online made, and I stumbled on how much money people who did non-nude videos made. Now, I realize how little it was, but then I thought it was a ton of money. I turned sixteen and started taking suggestive videos of myself. I didn’t show anything, but I did show everything but the parts that would have been illegal. I remember one month I did a video where I had a very intense vibrator inside of me, and I was fully clothed, and I had an orgasm so strong when I did cum I squirted through my yoga pants. That video made me just over three thousand dollars.

“By the time I turned eighteen my parents had both gotten new jobs that paid nearly twice what they had been making. I’ll admit that by that time I had so much money in my bank account that I didn’t have to worry about paying for college. However when my parents did talk to me about college is when they found out what I’d been doing in my spare time. They were pissed, but I didn’t want to stop. One month after turning eighteen I got breast implants. My views shot up and I started actually taking my clothes off.”

Zoe trailed off and I just held her. She looked like she was dazed and I encouraged her to continue. “I even did a few videos here at college,” Zoe said sounding sad. “The thing is, I never felt bad about what I’d done. I started getting into working out to keep off the fat and add more definition to my body. I wanted people to see my body, and think about sex. Then I saw something that will stay in my mind forever. There were these two very overweight people, a guy and girl, threatening to break the bench they were sitting on. I walked past them thinking that the fat pigs would break their ankles if they stood up. I heard the guy say, ‘I really want you naked right now.’ The girl, or woman, said, ‘That’s how I know you love me, and I get wet when you talk dirty to me.’ That seemed to trip something in me. I didn’t want just sex, or orgasms, or just physical fun, but I wanted love. That night I closed every account I had. I cashed out all of my certs. I moved all my money from the porn bank account to my legitimate one, and closed the porn account. I set about scrubbing myself from the internet. That’s what got me into computers and programming.”

I paused, thinking about this. “The videos are probably still out there,” I said out loud.

“Of course they are,” Zoe replied. “The internet is forever. I have an alert for when the VIC, that’s a video identification code, comes up on one of mine, and I shut it down as soon as possible. I’ve also just put in a dot ID program set up to search videos for frames from my videos to identify them so I can also shut them down.”

We just lay there next to each other. Our bodies were hot where they touched, but cool where they were open to the room. I finally said, “I’m sure your parents were happy to hear that you had a change of heart.”

“My mother more than my father it seemed, but they were both more relieved than happy,” Zoe said. “Dad once told me that they were trying to make sure I didn’t make the same mistakes they did in life. Then he shook his head and said that I was making all new mistakes that I’d have to keep my own children from someday.”

There was another long pause. “Do you think less of me?” She asked.

“Not at all,” I said honestly. “It does answer the question of why you have breast implants at age twenty.”

“Eddy,” Zoe said and I turned to look at her. I had to back up to focus on her brown eyes. “I want a relationship, and I don’t mean just sex. I’m glad you’re not pressuring me into sex, but if you ever do want to, you know, make love, then just say so.”

“Zoe,” I said with a loving smile, “I want to say something I have not said yet, but right now I feel with all my heart. Zoe, I love you.”

I swear she shuttered at this. Our faces were so close. Our bodies were hot. Our chests were bare. Our lips were parting. Then we were kissing in ways that I don’t think I’d ever dreamed possible. Our hands were all over each other. Our tongues were sliding around each other’s mouth.

When we came up for air Zoe finally said, “Eddy, I love you too!”

The rest of the semester was a blur. If it wasn’t for having the lectures recorded and listening to them a second time then I wasn’t sure that I’d have even come close to passing the finals. Of course I was thinking about Zoe. Zoe was thinking about me. Neither of us was thinking about Jason.

I was packing up to go back home when Jason came into our room with a very short red head woman behind him. She looked like if you took a porn star and shrunk her down to barely four feet tall.

“Hey Eddy, meet Ashley,” Jason said indicating the red head.

“Hi, Ashley,” I said tossing the last of my toiletries into my bag. She waved back. “So, Jason, when are you taking off for home?”

“Fuck that,” Jason said. “I’m flying to Hawaii. I’ll come back with a tan, photos of naked sluts, and leaving lots of sexy women masturbating to our time together.”

“What about your family?” I asked a little shocked.

“They don’t care about me,” Jason almost spat. “They could care less about what I do. Fuck them. I can do whatever I want. I want to lie on a beach, with a woman on top of me.”

“Can I be the one on top of you?” Ashley asked in a high pitched nasally voice.

“Not in Hawaii,” Jason said pulling out his box of condoms. “Here at school, you and your roommate can be on top of me, and each other.”

Ashley looked confused and concerned. “Um, you mean Jamie and I would both be on you,” Ashley said, “at the same time?”

“Or you on top of Jamie, or Jamie on top of you, I don’t care how you two fuck each other,” Jason said grabbing his phone charger too.

“I’m not into women,” Ashley said. I was wondering if this should have been a private conversation.

I was planning my escape when Jason said to Ashley, “Ashley, you are now bi-sexual. You lust after women as much as you do men. You will continue to obey me completely in all things, but whenever your roommate Jamie commands you to do something you will obey her without question. Obey me, slave!”

“I will obey,” Ashley said as if in a preprogrammed robotic way.

Jason turned to me and in a conversational tone asked, “So, when are you taking off?”

“In about an hour,” I said concerned. I just saw Jason’s control over someone, and it frightened me a bit.

“Say hi to Zoe for me,” Jason said and then stopped as he was about to usher Ashley out the door, “oh by the way Eddy, if you haven’t enslaved Zoe by the time we get back from break you will enslave her as soon as possible. Also, from now on you will do anything and everything I tell you when I tell you without question or hesitation. You will forget I told you this, but you will obey.”

“Oh for fuck’s sake,” I said hearing the words but knowing they didn’t work for twenty-four hours. “Damn it Jason,” I said as he and Ashley went out the door.

I was pissed. I was pissed at Jason. I texted Jason to tell him how pissed I was and I wanted him to call me ASAP. I couldn’t find a pissed off emoji to show with pictures what words could not. I was also pissed that I couldn’t tell anyone else about this mysterious power he had. The only person I thought might believe me that Jason had some outlandish supernatural power was Zoe, but something was holding me back from saying anything. Zoe and I met up at her place since she was heading home for the holidays. We’d be hundreds of miles apart and that was going to hurt more than knowing that if I didn’t enslave her right then, then I would have to later.

“You look pissed,” Zoe said in her winter garb of a sweatshirt and sweatpants. She still looked sexy as hell to me.

“It’s Jason,” I said. I didn’t want to tell Zoe what I could do to her, at any time. I liked Zoe for who she was, not who I could make her into.

“Mine is the same way,” Zoe said, “she’s a bitch and doesn’t care.”

“I said I was sorry,” Zoe’s roommate Heather said from her bunk. Heather was scrolling through her phone and glared at Zoe. “I thought that was my food, okay.” Heather was the kind of woman that would have been invisible in high school, and somehow that translated into being invisible in college. She didn’t stand out with brown hair and brown eyes, and a body that was as normal as a woman could be. She’d also put on the freshman fifteen and it hadn’t gone away since.

“You still owe me a chicken wrap,” Zoe mocked mad at her roommate. “So what did Jason do?”

I hesitated and went with vague but honest. “He wants me to do something I don’t want to do,” I said. “I’ll call him over the break and see if we can work things out.”

“You better call me too,” Zoe said looking a touch mock offended. “I’m your girlfriend after all.”

“I will,” I said with a grin. “I also sent a small gift to your house that should get there just before Christmas.”

“You got me a gift?” Zoe said happy and pleased. “What is it?”

“A gift,” I said, “and they are traditionally opened on Christmas.”

Zoe rolled her eyes. “I could get the answers out of you,” Zoe said but then she went all husky and sexy, “but maybe the anticipation is better. Is it something I can open in front of my parents?”

I was thinking about the heavy duty resistance exercise bands that I had shipped to her house. “That’d be fine,” I said thinking that she said she wanted some for Christmas. I might have messed up.

“I’ve got something for you,” Zoe said going over to her computer and snatching a flash drive off of it. She leaned forward and whispered into my ear, “This is something you should only open in private.” With that she pressed the small finger length stick into my hand.

Mom and dad picked me up, we had an early lunch, and then we were on our way home. Zoe may have had an eventful life full of teenage problems, but I didn’t. My life was simple with school, sports, and all the things that normal teenagers outside of movies had to deal with. The only problem was I had to deal with Jason. I fell asleep on the car ride home, and when I woke up I knew I was pissed at Jason, but the memory was fading as to why. Like someone tells you their name and you were sure it started with a certain letter, but the rest of the name just eludes you. That’s what it felt like with Jason. I was pissed, and I remember it was something dealing with Zoe and the fact I could become her Master at any time I wanted. The problem was the more I tried to remember the more foggy it got.

By morning I was just a little uneasy about Jason, and when I looked at my phone and saw that I’d texted him for the life of me I couldn’t remember why. Instead I helped mom with her famous, and I do mean that it was mentioned on nationwide TV once, peppermint walnut brittle. It was a family tradition to make the stuff and give bags of it out to our family and friends. I kept a bag back for Zoe.

Zoe and I talked all the time, and when we weren’t talking we were texting. My father threatened to turn the dining room into a faraday cage if I didn’t put my phone away during meals. I believed him. Christmas-eve Zoe called and thanked me for the resistance bands. She really did want them, and the fact I was listening to her when she made a comment once showed how much I was paying attention to her. She asked me if I’d seen her gift to me. I had to say that my family didn’t do gifts until Christmas morning. She again told me to check it out in private.

The next evening we were just getting over our gift giving. My family opened our own gifts, and I was happy with my new earbuds, my very warm hoodie, and new sunglasses that I really wanted. We went around to our family and friends in the area and gave out the gift bags, and visited until it was well past sundown. I finally got a chance to see what Zoe had given me.

In my room, with the door locked, and my new earbuds connected to my laptop I opened the thumb drive. There were a dozen video files, and twenty audio files only labeled with numbers. I clicked on the video files and was not surprised to see Zoe. There was music playing, and she started to dance. Dance and take off her clothes to the music. I was hard as I watched her strip to the beat with her amazing body revealed one item of cloth at a time. Then she started to masturbate with a close up of her shaved and wet pussy. My hand had at some point taken my cock out and I was masturbating without realizing it to my girlfriend masturbating. I came when she did. We both shot out fluids, one on a camera and one all over hardwood floor.

The rest of the videos were of various costumes, actions like masturbating with a vibrator, and one that Zoe said to the camera was a Bluetooth controlled vibrator inside of her, and she couldn’t wait to send me the app. I was actually really turned on by the one where she took a shower, shaved her legs and pussy, and then masturbated with the vibrating handle of the electric razor.

The audio files were her doing sexy talking to me. I nearly came again as she described taking off my clothes, licking my shaft, taking me into her pussy, clenching around my cock, and riding me hard until I climaxed inside of her. I didn’t know Zoe had it in her to want to give me such sexy things. I quickly texted her and thanked her. She texted back that she loved the resistance bands, but to equal her gift they should have been fuzzy handcuffs. The idea of cuffing Zoe to a bed, immobilizing her with ropes and straps and giving her a pulse pounding orgasm made me shoot my load for the second time that night.

I counted down the days until I saw Zoe again. I don’t think a waking hour went by that we weren’t calling or texting each other. I missed her, and wanted to see her again. It was Zoe that made me join a local gym for the three week break we had to keep up my gains, and I was mildly surprised to see women checking me out. The months of working out with Zoe really did improve my muscle tone.

By the time I got back from break in the New Year I was dreading classes. I was dreading spending so much money on books. I was dreading having to go back and beg for my job back at the corner stop and shop. The only positive thing was Zoe. I was so eager to see her. Then there was a knock on my dorm door. Jason wasn’t back yet, but I suspected I knew who it was.

“Delivery of a hot sexy woman,” Zoe said in a long winter coat.

My breath caught. My mind twisted. I saw her there looking dressed for the cold weather and all I could think about was making her my slave.

“Come in,” I said opening the door wide.

“Thanks,” Zoe said walking in and I was closing the door, “but I was hoping we could—.”

“I am your Master, and you are my slave,” I said with the words tumbling from my mouth. I enunciated each word, but it felt like they came out in a rush. I had no idea I was going to say that until I saw Zoe.

Zoe froze. Her eyes went wide. She looked shocked, and for a second frightened. Then she relaxed, and had a sly smile, a suggestive smile, on her face. Zoe’s eyes took on a hungry feral look to them. “Your slave is yours to command, Master,” Zoe said with her arms at her sides and waiting for me to tell her what to do.

I was hard. I was so hard my cock was almost painfully trying to force its way out of my pants. Zoe was my slave. She would do anything I wanted. She would obey any command. I could have her do all the sexual things she talked about on her Christmas gift. In my mind I kept wondering if she was okay with this.

I licked dry lips, and saw Zoe do the same. “Zoe,” I said, “how do you feel?”

“Obedient, Master,” Zoe said and she shifted her body in her large coat, “and incredibly horny.”

“Strip naked,” I said.

“Yes, as you command, Master,” Zoe said with that hungry look in her eyes never fading. The coat was unzipped, and removed to my bed. She had on a simple sweater and sweatpants. Those were soon tossed to my bed. She had on lacy red matching bra and panties, and those too were freed from her body. Zoe stood there, muscles rippling, skin smooth and bare, nipples hard and protruding, and her sex starting to glisten with her juices.

Gazing at her naked body my mind fogged over for everything but how magnificent she looked. My slave stood before me free of everything. She was bare and opened for any command I wanted to give her. My slave was there for the taking. Zoe was there for the taking. My girlfriend was there for the taking. The woman I love was there for the taking. The woman I love was there for me. The woman I love was there for me to love. The woman I love and loves me is there for me to love. The woman looking for a relationship and loves I is there for me to love.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“I want to obey you,” Zoe replied, “and fuck you, Master.”

“Is that what you truly want?” I asked finding that I wanted to treat Zoe more as a person than an object. I wanted her as a woman, not a sex doll with a heartbeat. “Tell me what you truly want.”

Zoe seemed to be fighting an internal battle, but then finally said, “I want to make love, meaningful love making, with you. I want to know you love me too, in a physical way. I want you to tell me what to do so I know how to love you. I want to scream your name while we cum together. I want to obey you, because I love you and you love me.”

“Damn,” I said shocked and pleased by this. “Zoe, strip me naked.”

She shuttered, gooseflesh popping out on her arms. “As you command, Master,” Zoe said and started pulling off my shirt. Next went my belt, and pants. My cock was just poking through the slit in my boxers and when she saw it I heard Zoe whimper with delight at the sight. Down went my boxer and out came my cock. I found it mildly amusing to see my erect rod smack Zoe in the face when my dick was freed.

She started stroking my member and looked up at me with her amazing brown eyes. “Do you want me to suck it?” She asked.

“No,” I croaked out thinking I was about to cum, “get on my bed and spread your legs wide.”

She shuddered again, and I could smell the heady musky smell of her arousal. With her legs as far apart as the bed would allow I got between them. I mean I got my head between them. I had no real idea what I was doing, but I have seen videos on the internet. Every guy that’s been on the internet has looked up how to please a woman. That’s a fact.

I started doing things I’d read about and see in videos. Zoe started to thrash around, a little, but tried to lay still. I used my tongue to slide up her slit. She tasted of sour and meaty juices that had a strong tang of salt. All the while I was rubbing her shaved pussy just above where her slit began. Zoe tried to keep her legs still as I lapped up her twat like a dog with water. I tried something else and stuck my mouth all over her slit and sucked and licked at the same time I rubbed. Zoe moaned loud at this.

“If you don’t stick it in me I’m going to cum without you, Master” Zoe said down to me.

I detached my lips, but kept rubbing, and said to Zoe, “I hope you’re multi orgasmic because I want you to cum for me, now, cum now for your Master, slave!”

Zoe’s voice was cut off with a gargled sound as her eyes crossed and her body tensed. Her pussy clenched and then a real orgasm happened. Her body started to rock a boat in the ocean. Her hips were vibrating in pulses to the rocking. Her pussy was opening and flexing with each wave. I watched her arms and legs shake, pause, and then shake again. Her eyes closed tight as her body flexed again. She opened her eyes, grabbed my head, and pulled me up for a kiss that was like no other. Feeling her hot sweaty body under my body while we kissed, like our lives depended on it, and she was still shaking from her orgasm was so fucking erotic.

“That was so fucking hot,” Zoe said when she broke off her kiss. She was still having aftershocks of her orgasm ripple through her. “I had an orgasm right when you told me to.”

“That was sexy,” I said with our foreheads together. “That would be so sexy if you had an orgasm whenever I told you to. Zoe, climax for me.” I meant it as a joke.

“Yes, Master,” Zoe said and she again tensed, flexed, and her body started shaking again. I watched Zoe’s eyes cross before she closed them tight to the world. Her mouth was wide open and her tongue was slack as the orgasm ripped through her. I could feel her body bucking under my hips as she climaxed just as hard as she had a moment before. Then with her body bucking hard she wrapped her arms around me and held onto me as her orgasm smashed around in her body and mind.

She calmed down and started kissing me. It wasn’t lip on lip, but her lips all over my face, neck, shoulders, and down as far as she could. “Please Master,” Zoe begged between kisses, “I need you inside me. I need your cock filling me. I need you more than my next breath.”

“I don’t have a condom,” I said quickly.

“I’m on the pill,” Zoe replied.

With unpracticed, and unskilled, hands I got my dick lined up with her pussy. Maybe I was doing it wrong, but I didn’t have fireworks go off when I had sex. It wasn’t like a reverberating gong going off, a lightning bolt with booming thunder, or even a large deafening explosion. It was a warm embrace, a loving embrace. Our bodies together, our arms around each other, and my cock deep inside of Zoe’s vagina were like a warm embrace around my cock, and us naked. We were sitting up, as best we could on the lower bunk, and looking deeply into each other’s eyes as we moved in ways that stimulated each other. It felt great. It felt wonderful. It was my first time so I didn’t last long.

“I’m going to cum,” I said quickly.

“I’ll cum when you do, Master,” Zoe said rocking her hips.

I felt myself shoot my load into her body, and then I felt her body react in ways that was more loving than biological. We were kissing with our arms tightly around each other and my cock shot load after load into Zoe’s body. Zoe’s body was flexing and bunching, and squeezing my cock in ways her arms couldn’t. Oh that felt good. It felt good to make love, and not just fuck. It felt good to do it with the woman I love.

We collapsed onto the bed, and just held each other as we kissed. My fingers traced down her body, circling her nipples, and down to her slit. She idly played with my softening cock, making it hard again, but not as hard as it was before. We talked about how good it was to have sex. She was shocked I’d never had sex before; given how good I made her feel.

I also put down some ground rules for being her Master, and her, my slave. She was not to call me, Master, unless we were in private. She was to obey me, but if there was something she truly didn’t want to do then she was to say so. If there was anything she wanted, then she just needed to say so, and be open about what she wanted. At this she said she wanted me to trim the hair around my dick. I was okay with that. There were a few more inconsequential ideas of how to behave in public, what to wear and or not, and how we should go about getting condoms and for Zoe to remain on the pill.

Jason was in the dorm the next day when I got back from buying my books. He was tanned, and more than willing to show off pictures and videos of his trip. There was him on the beach, and then there was him at a bar, and then him with women at the beach, and then him with women at the bar, and then him with women in his hotel room, and then him with women in his bed. He had dozens of videos where he was telling women to fuck him, or fuck each other, or freeze in suggestive poses and then Jason just left them there. I didn’t want to watch the videos or see the pictures, but Jason told me to, so I did.

“I don’t want to be a star,” Jason said with flourish, “I want to direct.”

“How very humble of you,” I said.

“Who said I was humble,” Jason said. “So did you and Zoe fuck yet, tell the truth.”

“Yes,” I said not really wanting to kiss, or fuck, and tell.

“Did you enjoy it?” Jason asked knowingly.

Again I didn’t want to answer, but I felt compelled to. I did trust Jason after all. “Hell yes I loved it,” I said.

“Cool,” Jason said opening one of his bags and getting his clothes out. “Someday I’ll have to record you two fucking, at my direction, of course.”

“Yeah, that’s not going to happen,” I said thinking that Zoe and I making love didn’t need someone telling us how to do it.

“Oh but Eddy,” Jason said and his tone turned serious turning to look at me, “you want me to tell you and Zoe how to fuck.”

It was so strange to feel my mind flip a few thoughts and words. It was like those ideas I had where I didn’t want Jason involved in my love life flipped over and the spots where he wasn’t going to be there, at all, changed to wanting him to tell me how to fuck Zoe. It wasn’t like I was confused, or felt strange, it was just that was how I was thinking. It was like I hadn’t even thought a different way.

“Sure you can tell us how to fuck,” I said with the new thoughts, which I didn’t realize were new, in my mind.

“Maybe another time,” Jason said tossing his toiletries into a basket. “For now, you two can keep fucking however you want. Sometime I’ll record you two doing whatever I want. Right now I have something I want to do.”

“What’s that?” I asked out of curiosity.

Jason grinned at me. “I’m going to go to the gyms around here, and have them record me so I can enslave all the sexy women at the gym,” Jason said pleased with himself. “I’ll make it as a new updated policy for membership, and all the guys will not care if I take their women, and all the women will be my slaves and sculpt their bodies to my liking.”

I frowned at this last comment. “Sculpt their bodies to your liking?” I echoed. “Jason what happened to you in Hawaii?”

“I was at a hotel that had a fitness model competition and photo shoot going on,” Jason said. “The women were amazing! I mean I’ve always like women with some muscle tone, but these women were fantastic. I’ve tried so many different kinds of women over the years, but muscles, low body fat, and large round artificial breasts will be top of my list from now on.”

My eyes shot open. “Not Zoe,” I said quickly.

“What?” Jason asked surprised as he tossed on a jacket. “No, not Zoe, she’s yours, so you can have her. I’ll just take everyone else on campus and beyond.” As he checked he had everything in his pockets he said, “Wish me luck.”

“Good luck,” I said as Jason went out the door.

Classes started and I was spending more time with Zoe. We were spending most of our time studying, at her dorm. I didn’t want to go back to my room. Jason had taken over the entire building. Women dressed in practically nothing now, and the men didn’t seem to care. I loved seeing Zoe’s sexy body in tight revealing clothing, and had no idea it wasn’t her idea. The women on campus had also started to make their bodies how Jason wanted, big breasts, big muscles, and low body fat. Nisha and Kyou had a head start on their body sculpting, but other women were catching up.

Jason also was going out every night with some female fitness model. I’d see them sometimes, and wonder how Jason had time to do his college studying, if he did his studying. The models were always older than us, somewhere between twenty-five and forty, but their bodies were beyond impressive. They showed off muscles, even when not flexing. Their outfits always showed cleavage. Often times their thick legs were bare and on display. I could probably count their body fat percentage on one hand, and their breasts were measured in cubic centimeters of silicon or saline. More often than not when I saw Jason leaving for a “date” it was with more than one female fitness model.

One night Zoe and I were in my bed. We had just made love under the blankets. It was cold in my room for some reason. We were just taking and joking about how one day it was freezing and the next it was shorts weather, and the building’s heat was always a day behind. Then Jason came in looking pleased as punch.

“Don’t get up,” Jason said hopping up to his bunk. “You two look comfortable, and likely naked.”

“Are you in for the night?” I asked hoping he wasn’t.

“For right now, yes,” Jason said from his bunk. I could see the glow of his phone as he did something.

Zoe and I looked at each other. We knew what the other was thinking. “I should get back to my room so I can study,” Zoe said.

“I’ll walk you there,” I stated. We started to struggle to get our clothes on under the blankets.

“You two are so cute,” Jason said.

“So I’ve been messing around with some videos,” Jason said sounding conversational. “I had an idea that I don’t know why I didn’t have before. I’ve been showing videos of myself all over campus, or having professors show a video that is. I’m pretty sure I have command over everyone on campus even if they don’t remember. I want more. I should make a universal video of myself telling everyone to obey me, and do what I want. Post that on the internet, and boom, I’m king of the world, in twenty-four hours. What do you two think about that?”

“That sounds insane,” Zoe said not realizing that Jason could do it.

“I think you shouldn’t do it,” I said.

“Well I do want to do this,” Jason said leaning over the bed to look down at us. “You two are going to help me.”

“Not likely,” Zoe said.

“Okay,” I said and felt like normal when I agreed to help Jason take over the world.

“Excuse me?” Zoe said looking at me. “Okay?”

“So difficult at time,” Jason said to the ceiling. “Eddy, as her Master, tell Zoe that she will obey me completely and totally in all things.”

If there was even the slightest hint of a pause before I spoke it was lost on me. “Zoe,” I heard myself saying, “You are to obey Jason completely and totally in all things.”

“No,” Zoe whispered. “I don’t want to.”

“Oh please,” Jason muttered again. “Eddy, as her commanding Master, tell Zoe she wants to and will completely and totally obey me in all things.”

Again there was no pause. As soon as Jason stopped talking I started. “Zoe,” I said, “I command you to want and will completely and totally obey Jason in all things.” I could see Zoe’s eyes start to well up with tears. I was concerned and confused as to why she was going to start crying. I trusted Jason, and so should Zoe.

“Zoe,” Jason said looking down at her. She turned her face up to his, the tears about to fall. “You will obey me,” Jason said.

There was a pause before Zoe said out loud, “I will obey you.”

“Good,” Jason said flopping back onto his bed. “Anything I want, you want, and stop crying about it. You should be happy to help me in every way I want in everything I want.”

Zoe blinked a few times looking at me. Then she turned her eyes to Jason’s bunk and said, “Yes, anything you want I want. How can I help you, Jason?”

“Right now you can’t,” Jason said not taking his eyes off his phone. “I’m going to need your boy-toy there to help me with a script and a recording of what I want to say to the world. When we’re done, I’ll pass it to you so you can post it to the entire world. I really should know how to put videos on the internet, but I don’t. Now as you were.”

“I should walk you back to your room,” I said as I finished getting dressed.

“That’s probably for the best,” Zoe said looking confused.

“You two should put this out of your minds until I say otherwise,” Jason said. With that I wasn’t thinking about helping Jason enslave the world. It was still there. The memory, and the idea that Jason was going to make a video to enslave everyone on the planet was in my memory, but I just wasn’t thinking about it. I just had a vague sense that I didn’t want to help Jason, with something.

Things went on for a little while as normal as possible. Nisha was in our room one day when I got back from class and she was modeling her sexy Cosplay costumes. Jason asked me if I thought Nisha looked sexy in her fetish Batman costume with her prominent muscles, and huge breasts that had to make her chest measure over forty-two inches. I answered honestly, and said she did. Then Jason told me that I should suggest sexy Cosplay to Zoe. I was texting Zoe the idea as Nisha was riding Jason’s cock on the bed above me. What sort of disturbed me was after Jason had sex with Nisha, and kicked her out of our room, he texted someone and in minutes Kyou showed up wearing a fetish French made outfit to wash and dry Jason’s bed sheets. Jason didn’t just have people as his sex slaves, but his domestic slaves too.

When spring had started to take hold and the night time temperatures were no longer dropping below freezing, Jason made his move. He had me use my writing skills to come up with a script for him to record that would enslave the world. I wrote draft after draft of what Jason should say about the key topics. Most of it was world helping with ending wars, reduce the global population, end over fishing in the oceans, plant native trees and shrubs where possible, and cut back on meat consumption to only three days a week. There was the making people healthy aspect of reducing calories to only what a person needs for a day. There was the exercising to be healthy commands.

Then came the evil commands where all women between eighteen and fifty five would exercise to build muscles, reduce their body fat to single digits, take supplements to combat the low body fat, get large breast implants, dress to show off their body, to not get tattoos or piercings, and to daily shave their bush legs and armpits. Of course the end of the video was the command to share the video with everyone.

I would tap away on my laptop with changes that Jason had wanted, but it was never perfect for him. Often he’d stop me from leaving and make me do some changes. One time Zoe came over and Jason told me to make changes. Zoe and I were going to go to dinner, but we also had to obey Jason. Jason did the age old joke that Zoe could eat something while I worked, and that’s how this one time Zoe was under my desk giving me a blow-job while I worked on Jason’s world dominating speech. The thing was I had purposefully been inserting certain words in the speech. I had a plan.

Finally Jason said the speech was perfect. The only thing was Jason wanted to get a haircut before filming. I was very nervous when he got back, but I tried not to let it show.

“You look nervous,” Jason said putting on a simple polo shirt.

“If I am to edit this video,” I said, “then I can’t be enslaved by it.” I was being honest that it was in fact one of the reasons I was nervous.

“Oh that,” Jason said waving it off as we repositioned his desk. Jason was to sit behind the desk with the plain brick wall behind him. “Eddy, I command you to not be affected by my video while we’re recording or you’re editing. There happy?”

“More relieved,” I said continuing to be honest.

The speech wasn’t long, only about five minutes, but we did so many takes. Jason would read the script wrong, or he’d skip an entire line, or start to giggle like a school girl. We were using my phone to record everything and I was wondering if I had enough memory for all of Jason’s flubs. Composed, well hydrated, and sounding stern and serious, Jason finally got enough of the speech together that I could splice things to make one entire speech.

“Well that took longer than expected,” Jason said as we put the desk back. “I’ve got to go. Michelle Lewin is doing a commercial downtown the day after tomorrow, and I have to get her.”

The name didn’t ring any bells. “Who’s Michelle Lewin?” I asked as I looked at how little memory I had left on my phone.

“Only the hottest sexiest fitness model on the planet,” Jason said sounding excited. “She’s from Venezuela and still has the accent, and of all the women on this rock we call Earth, she is the one I want the most. So, I’m headed to the studio to set things up so when Michelle gets here I can ‘speak’ with her.”

“Don’t you have school work to do?” I asked my mind going to the fact I had a paper of my own I needed to finish.

“I’m thinking of dropping out,” Jason finally said. “I mean, do I really need a college degree if I can have anything and anyone I want? Anyhow, you get editing, and I’m off to work on fulfilling a fantasy of mine.”

I was going to edit, but not the way Jason wanted.

I quickly transferred the video from my phone to my laptop, and then promptly deleted the video from my phone. I texted Zoe. I told her to come to my room ASAP and leave her phone. With that I turned my phone off. In minutes I had the video being cut and pasted together. I wasn’t sure how much time I had before Jason either wanted an update or just put the whole thing, flubs and all, on the internet. Thankfully I had the script and I knew where the key words were. I made a short video of Jason talking. Since I was done editing the video I wanted I felt safe to play it.

“You — will — remember — everything — about — me,” Jason said with sharp jumps in his image, but it did the trick.

My head hurt. It was like my brain was banging on the inside of my skull to try and get away from what I was remembering. I remember everything that Jason had me do, think, say, believe, remember, and forget. I gritted my teeth as I forced myself to focus and remember if he had left any hidden commands in my mind that would stop me from doing my next edited video. Thankfully there weren’t any, and now that I had everything set up I quickly made my next video.

Zoe knocked on my door and I let her in. She was dressed as she had been told to by Jason, a skimpy bikini top, and tight short shorts. This was how Jason wanted all women to dress, or at least women that matched Zoe’s proportions.

“Hey Master, what’s going on?” Zoe asked me as she pushed her body against mine and we kissed for a long minute. Her hand had slid down to my pants and was rubbing my crotch to wake up the snake inside.

“Jason did his video to enslave the world,” I said. I sat back down and added, “I’m editing it now.”

“Great,” Zoe said sounding excited. “As soon as you’re finished I will post it to the internet.”

“I think that would be a very bad idea,” I said cutting and pasting. “Women need to be free to make their own choices about their bodies and minds.”

I saw the reflection of Zoe in my monitor. “But,” she said hesitating, “it’s what Jason wants. I want what Jason wants. If Jason wants all women to become his sexy playthings then that’s what I want.” Zoe had read one of my scripts, so she knew what Jason wanted in a woman.

The tone, the words, I realized that Zoe was going to be a problem. “Zoe, I command you to freeze, don’t move a muscle,” I said. I watched her stop moving, frozen as she was about to raise a foot. I could also see her struggling. I hated to do this too her, but it was too important. “Zoe, relax, let your body and mind relax, there’s nothing wrong, and nothing you need to worry about,” I said and watched her frozen body release its tension. “Good girl Zoe let your mind drift off. It’s like you’re day dreaming about nothing. You’ll come back to yourself when I tell you to watch a video.”

There was something erotic about my nearly naked girlfriend/slave frozen in my room and her eyes glazed over and unfocused. I almost regretted what I was going to do next.

“You — no — longer—have to obey — any past — or — future commands — from me, and are — free — to live — your life — as you — see — fit,” Jason said in choppy words and images.

Again I had a migraine that rivaled anything I’d ever had before. All the commands that Jason had put into my head vanished and between my crystal clear memories of Jason and the fact I didn’t have to trust or follow his commands hurt. The pain was just as much emotional as it was psychological. The bastard in every way the word could be negative filled my mouth. The thing is I needed to work fast. I had no idea if Jason would get suspicious and have a neighbor check on me or something.

“Zoe,” I said knowing this was for the best, “I need you to watch this video.”

Her glazed eyes snapped to my laptop monitor and I pressed play. The short, choppy, video danced before Zoe’s eyes. As soon as the video went dark Zoe stumbled. I caught her, but she wasn’t having it.

“Get off me!” She yelled. “Get off!” She started swatting and hitting me. It hurt. Zoe had never hurt me before. “God fucking damn it! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!” She dropped onto my bed and held her head in her hands. I sat down next to her, but before I could put my arms around her she started flailing her hands at me to get me away. “You fucking bastard, you and Jason both, are fucking bastards!” She jumped up and was headed for the door. “Oh fuck, I can’t believe I’ve been going around like this,” Zoe yelled looking down at herself. “Give me a shirt!”

I grabbed a tee-shirt from a laundry basket full of clean clothes and handed it to her. “Zoe,” I started to say.

“NOT A FUCKING WORD!” Zoe screamed at me at full volume pulling the shirt over her head. “You both fucked with my mind, you fucked with my body, and fuck you both!” She went out the door and slammed it hard behind her.

I grabbed my laptop and ran out the door. I didn’t see Zoe. What I did do was go to the nearest ATM and pull out as much cash as I could. Then I got on a bus and went as far as it would go, transferred to another bus, and in a few hours I wasn’t even sure where I was. I found a crappy motel with free Wi-Fi and got a room. The guy at the front desk was reluctant to give me a room since I was under twenty-one, but after giving him an extra twenty for his concern there wasn’t a problem.

I was hungry, tired, and sick to my stomach, and my head was still killing me. Worst of all I was sure that either Zoe was going to kick my ass the next time I saw her, or she would never want to see me again. I had real feelings for Zoe, and thanks to Jason I found the woman I would love forever, and lost her too.

Putting that out of my mind I focused on editing Jason’s video. It was certainly going to change the world, and would help the world and humans, but just not Jason specifically. I stopped at some point to raid the vending machines, and twice to use the bathroom, but other than that I was up all night editing the video. By the time the sun was just peeking over the horizon I was finished with the new and improved enslaving video. I had a touch of guilt when I pressed the button to put the video on the internet, and then sent the link to everyone in my contact list.

All over the world people were getting a face full of Jason and his commands. I’m sure most passed off the video as nonsense but in twenty-four hours, anyone who understood English, would be doing exactly as they were told. The human population would shrink down to about one billion people through only having one child per family and then maintaining that number through a government controlled lottery. Fishing in the oceans would be greatly reduced to nearly nothing, and fish farms would be set up. Meat consumption would also be reduced so people would only have meat for six meals a week. Everyone would take their health and exercising more serious, but only if they were healthy enough for such things. I made sure to include that the video should be shared with everyone they knew.

I ended the video with, “You — no — longer — will — obey—any — future commands — from me, — or — any — of — my commands — from — before — watching this video.” I was unaffected by the video so I chewed on my last beef stick while watching.

I looked at the speech on my computer. I knew that I could have made a video that would have made sure Zoe would still obey me as her Master. It wouldn’t have been perfect, but she wouldn’t despise me. I slept the sleep of the dead after that, and then woke up from a nightmare that the only thing I remember was Zoe trying to kill me. I looked at the thumb drive that Zoe had given me. I kept it with me at all times. This time I plugged it into my laptop and realized how much room was left on it.

I tried to work on my school work, but my mind was not focused. I kept getting emails from people asking about the video. I knew when the twenty-four hours were up when my inbox was suddenly filled with links to the video with insistent commands for me to watch it. When I got one from mom and then dad I knew that things were snowballing.

I wasn’t that surprised when I got a knock on my hotel room door. I opened it to see a short man with a crew cut, in a dark suit and dark glasses, and a bulge under one arm. “Mister Blumenthal, Edward Blumenthal?” The man asked.

“Yeah,” I said and let him in and turned around with my hands behind my back.

“What are you doing?” The man asked.

“Aren’t I being arrested?” I asked over my shoulder.

“I don’t have a warrant for your arrest.” The man asked taking off his glasses. “Relax, sit down, Mister Blumenthal, I’m just here to talk. My name is Jack Smith, and I am here representing the FBI.”

Turned and blinked at him in mild surprise. “Jack Smith?” I asked.

“Its special agent Smith,” Jack said, “but I hate that it sounds like a bad spy movie name, so just call me Jack.”

“Should I ask what your middle name is?” I asked at this point more curious about how a guy could get or keep a common name like that.

“Bob, not even Robert, but Bob,” Jack said. “Listen why don’t we sit down and talk about that video you put out.”

I dropped into the crappy wooden chair with its flat as a pancake cushion. “I had a feeling you’d be coming by,” I said.

“It wasn’t hard to find you,” Jack said. “The video was tracked back to this location, and then cross checked anyone using a lot of bandwidth at the time of upload, and then we got your computer with your name and everything.”

“Jack, it was on my YouTube account,” I said. “Wouldn’t that have been easier?”

“We needed proof that you weren’t hacked,” Jack said. “Yes, your accounts matched up, mister Blumenthal.”

“Call me Eddy,” I said. “So what’s been happening?”

“To the world, good things,” Jack said. “To you personally, it’s not so good. Have you ever heard of a woman named Michelle Lewin?”

I nodded my head. “Yeah my roommate mentioned her,” I said.

“Mister Polzin, okay I’m just going to call him Jason, went to her dressing room yesterday morning,” Jack said with a sigh. “He attempted to assault her, possibly sexually but we can’t prove that. A security officer shot him. I’m sorry, but he died at the scene.”

“Fuck,” I said closing my eyes. I didn’t want Jason dead. I wanted him out of my head, but not dead.

“This part is confidential, so I ask you not to repeat this to anyone,” Jack said. “We’ve had Jason under surveillance for over a month now. His time in Hawaii over Christmas and New Year was noticed. Please forgive me, but we also bugged your dorm room.”

“Is that legal?” I asked.

“Jason violated the thirteenth amendment to the constitution so, yes,” Jack said. “Slavery is illegal, and what Jason was doing would constitute slavery.”

I sighed. “Me, putting out that video would constitute slavery,” I said with my head down.

“You were under orders by your, forgive me, Master, to edit and release a video,” Jack said. “You personally will not face any consequences of your actions, by the government on one condition.”

“Here it comes,” I said.

“Most of your school wants your head,” Jack said, “separated from your neck, preferably.”

“Yeah, that’s predictable,” I said with a clenched jaw.

“Zoe Phillips has gone back to her parents,” Jack said. “We didn’t think she is our concern now that you’ve freed her mind.”

“One good thing,” I said feeling my headache intensifying. “So now what’s in store for me?”

“Legally, nothing much,” Jack said. “I have a form that you can sign that will absolve you of any wrongdoing within the scope of Jason Polzin. There is one condition.”

“Here it comes,” I said.

“I need to see you wipe your computer, and phone,” Jack stated.

“Really?” I asked a little surprised. “That’s it?”

“We know you haven’t put the full video on the cloud or any other remote devices, so if I see you reformat your hard drives then we know the videos will be gone forever,” Jack said. “I’m sorry for anything personal you’ll lose from this.”

“It’s worth it,” I said. In minutes my phone and my computer were whirling away as they went back to factory settings. My phone tried to load up incoming messages, but I blocked them by putting the phone in airplane mode and starting the wipe. Jack put the paper down, and we both signed it. Jack then took a picture of the paper, and emailed it to me. He also told me that he would make a paper copy and mail it to my home as soon as the paperwork was filed.

“I should probably call the college and see how much trouble I’m in,” I said.

“Probably,” Jack said standing up. “I would also call that girl of yours, or at least text her.”

I sighed. “Zoe would probably also want to separate my head from my neck,” I said, “and then spit down the hole”

“Ask her,” Jack offered. “If you’ll excuse me I need to send in SWAT, now.”

“What!?” I shouted.

“Joking, sorry it was too easy,” Jack answered with a smile and putting his glasses back on.

The shit show that happened next could be summed up with the words, ‘I was fucked.’ Everyone thought that Jason and I had worked together to enslave the school, and likely the world. Women from over two dozen gyms all around were calling for Jason’s blood, even if he was already dead, and since he was out of their reach I was next on the list. People who I called friends were encouraging me to kill myself. The people in charge of the school told me to never come back, and my belongings would be mailed to me. My parents were more understanding, and by the time I finished telling them everything they were hugging me while I cried. We had ended up at my Dad’s best friend’s summer house, so no one was looking there.

The rest of the world had a love hate relationship with Jason. Thanks to his video there was wide spread desire to follow his commands. Worldwide there were people were being taught English just to understand his video and follow his commands. Of course the fishing industry collapsed overnight, and you’d be lucky to find a can of tuna for under a hundred dollars. Gyms popped up everywhere, and homemade workout equipment and routines were trending on all media platforms. Videos of confused soldiers being ordered to put down their guns were on all news broadcasts. All former presidents of the United States got together to start planting native trees around Washington D.C.

I felt numb.

“Text her,” Dad said handing me my phone.

“Do you know her number?” Mom asked.

“Yeah, I know it,” I said looking at my rectangular black glass connection to the world. I hadn’t turned it on since Jack had me wipe it.

The thought of Zoe made my heart ache, and not in a good way. Still I needed to know how much she hated me. I turned on my phone. A stream of texts, emails, and missed calls came in. I didn’t get to the calls, but almost everything else was directing me to the video. There was one lone text from Zoe. ‘Call me.’

I called.

I moved into one of the rooms in the basement for privacy.

“Oh thank God you’re okay,” Zoe said in a relieved tone. “Fuck, I thought you were dead!”

“I’m at a friend’s house with my parents,” I said.

“I gathered,” Zoe said. “You’re house has been on the news. People know you’re the one that put out the video. Half are calling you a prophet and the other half are calling for your head.”

“What are you calling me?” I asked quickly.

There was a long pause. “Hang on,” Zoe said and I heard her moving someplace else. “I want to call you a fucking bastard, but I shouldn’t. Before I say anything else I need to know, how do you truly feel about me? I want full honesty.”

“I love you,” I said without thinking. “I was attracted to you the first time I saw you in the gym. The more I got to know you the more the attraction turned to love. Zoe, I can’t imagine my life without you.”

“So why did you do that whole Master, slave business?” Zoe asked.

I sighed. “Before I met you, that’s what I thought I wanted,” I said. “I thought I wanted a woman that would have sex with me whenever I wanted. I thought I wanted a woman that would obey without question. Then I met you, and realized what I really wanted was someone in my life that I could share my life with. To be completely honest, Jason set it up that you would be my slave right after our first date.”

“Shit, he did?” Zoe said. “I don’t remember that.”

“He might have had you forget, I don’t know,” I said.

“Wait, our first date,” Zoe said realizing what I said. “But you did the Master, slave thing after Christmas.”

“Yeah,” I said hesitating and not sure why. “Jason, and I hate blaming a dead guy, told me, commanded me, to trigger you as my slave when we got back from Christmas break.”

“But you could have triggered me any time before that?” Zoe asked confused.

“I could have,” I said, “but I didn’t, don’t, want you to be my slave.”

There was a paused. “What if I want to be your slave,” Zoe quietly said.

I still heard every word. “Excuse me?” I asked.

“Eddy, it’s my turn to be completely honest with you,” Zoe said and it sounded like she moved a bit. “I love you. I love you with all my heart. I realized how bad I yelled at you as soon as I made it back to my room and saw my roommate Heather dressed in a micro bikini, showing off her new triple-F breasts, and doing sit-ups with her neon pink hair flying. That was all Jason. I have no problem blaming a dead guy. I may not have been your slave, but I still wanted to be your girlfriend, and your phone was off, and you weren’t in your room. Jason stopped by my room that night looking for you. Of course you weren’t there, but Jason told Heather and me to get in the sixty-nine position and lick each other’s pussies. I had no feelings of compulsion to obey, but Heather did. I realized then what you had done, what Jason had done, and what I had to do. Thinking back on it makes me sick.”

“I’m sorry,” I said feeling sympathy rip at my heart.

“I threw Heather off me as soon as Jason left,” Zoe said. “That’s when I headed for my parent’s house. I didn’t tell them everything, but I told them enough that they left me alone for a time. Then you released the video. I told my parents everything then. They freaked out. Lots of people freaked out. I was able to track you to that shit hole of a hotel, but the front desk guy said you must have disconnected the phone in your room.”

“I did,” I said. “I wanted to make it harder for Jason to find me.”

“You did a good job,” Zoe said.

“Thanks,” I replied. “The FBI found me and after I wiped my phone and computer I’m free from any government legal problems.”

“Civil will be a different issue,” Zoe said. “Eddy, I have something else I want to tell you.”

There was a pause and I said, “Go ahead.”

I heard Zoe take a breath and then say, “You are my Master, and I am your slave.”

If I hadn’t been sitting on the floor I would have dropped. “Excuse me?” I asked.

“You have no idea how good it felt to know that you could command me to have an orgasm whenever you wanted,” Zoe said. “I know it’s weird, but I loved obeying you. I loved obeying you when I didn’t have a choice. I loved obeying you when I had the illusion of a choice. Now, I feel like you are such a big part of who I am that I just want to do whatever you say. Not just sex, but if you told me to do something anything I would want to do it. I had this hole in my heart when I thought something had happened to you, a hole not just for not having you, but thinking I’d lost my Master. I want, no need, my Master to command me. Master, I want to obey you. Please, I want to obey, you, Master. I obey you, Master. I obey you, Master. I obey you, Master.”

“Stop!” I shouted and she did. “Damn it Zoe, I don’t know how to process this?”

“What’s to process?” She asked. “You command, and I will willingly obey you.”

“Zoe,” I said not processing what she was saying very well. “I…”

I weakly heard her say, “Please.”

My head was pounding, but in a good way. I realized I didn’t have a headache that I’d been battling since the last time I saw Jason. “Zoe,” I said, “I am your Master.”

“OH!” Zoe said over the phone. “I just came.”

“Are you fingering yourself, slave?” I asked over the phone.

“No,” Zoe answered.

“Master,” I said, “address me as Master while we’re in private.”

“Yes Master,” Zoe said and I heard her sigh.

“As your Master I command you to put your free hand down your pants and start to masturbate,” I said.

“OH!” Zoe said in shock.

“Tell me what you feel,” I commanded.

“I’m wet, very wet,” Zoe breathed. “I’m so hot too. It’s like my vagina has a fever.”

“You’re pussy,” I said. “You will call it your pussy from now on with me, slave.” I was enjoying this.

“Yes Master,” Zoe said. “My pussy is burning for you, Master.”

“Put two fingers into your pussy,” I said. “No, three fingers, curl them and start pumping your pussy.”

“Ah!” Zoe said and I heard her grunt with effort.

“Imagine my cock before your face,” I said. “My hard long cock, and slide it into your mouth, down over your tongue, and deep into your throat.” I heard gagging on the phone, and I wondered how much Zoe was getting into the fantasy. “Your orgasm is building, slave,” I said. “It is getting bigger and bigger. You can feel yourself about to climax, but only your Master’s command will let you cum. I control your orgasms. You climax when I tell you to, and only when I tell you to. Your pussy is wet and hot. Your mouth is full of my cock. Your orgasm is well past where you would normally cum. You’re silently begging for me to let you have your orgasm.” Here I paused as I heard her whimpering and gagging over the phone. I gave her a few more seconds of torture and then said, “Cum for your Master, slave!”

“AH!!!” Zoe screamed. “Jesus, fucking Christ, AHHH!!! Fuck! FUCK!!!” That last one was drawn out and jagged. “Oh, my God, that was intense,” Zoe said and there was a pause before she said, “Master.”

“Are you okay?” I asked concerned.

“Damn, yeah, fuck, yeah I’m okay, Master,” Zoe said. “I’ll need to change my, well, everything, but I’m okay, Master.”

I paused before asking, “Do you still want this Master slave relationship?”

“More than anything,” Zoe said breathing hard. “I’ve seen some hypnosis videos online that claim that the person watching would become the slave to the person that triggers them. I so want to watch that and let you have your way with your hypnotic sex slave, Master.”

Zoe had already looked into being my slave. That was interesting. “How about we first try to meet up again,” I said. “Also, I may have been kicked out of college, but don’t you have classes and finals coming up?”

“You’re more important than school, Master,” Zoe said.

“Well as your Master I tell you to study hard, and get the best grades you can get, slave,” I said.

“As you command, Master,” Zoe said. “That’s really going to cut into our phone sex time, Master.”

“Only for a few weeks,” I said. “By then I hope to have a new college to go to, and you can transfer there.”

“Someplace far, far away, Master?” Zoe asked.

“Here’s hoping,” I said. “We’ll try to change our looks so no one will notice us. I’ll grow a beard or something. How would you feel about becoming a blond with straight hair?”

There was a pause over the phone before Zoe came back and said in a low sexy whisper, “I’d feel however you want me to feel, Master.”

The End