The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Part 2-Under the spell of youth

Int. Lauren’s apartment 7 months later,

Lauren is still ‘under the spell of youth’ having been originally hypnotized to quit smoking, but awaking with a foot fetish and submission fantasy for young tough black chicks, which is how she inherited a dominant roommate,Mistress Lakeesha. Lakeesha saved no time continuously deepening Lauren’s obedience, and dependence on her control. Lakeesha took control of everything that was once Laurens, from the food Lauren bought and served her, to the décor, and how Lauren lived, where and when she slept.

The apartment’s décor looks African or Egytian now, as Lakeesha has ordered her perpetually hypnotized white slave girl to sell items she didn’t like, and decorate according to Lakeesha’s tastes. There’s less furniture and domestic items, and most of what young Lakeesha eats are fast food items, and snack foods. A more important status is on a big screen tv, and a video game console, for Lakeesha to enjoy.

Lakeesha has put on a few pounds, but her skins shines beautifully, do to the cocoa butter massages she insists on. Lauren lost a few pounds, surviving on the leftovers Lakeesha allows her to lick from her feet, reinforcing Lauren’s subservience, and place in the world. Lauren’s job her performance has suffered a little, as she spends time daydreaming a lot about Lakessha. Comments about her weight loss have been answered by referring to Lakeesha as her ‘personal trainer.’ Which, Lakessha has truly become ‘training’ Lauren to completely worship her and obey her every command, and serve her every whim.

Lakeesha has repeatedly hypnotized and re-hypnotized Lauren, taken over her bedroom, the closet, the bathroom, and turned Lauren into a lovesick, obedient servant/slave eager to please her young teen mistress, denying herself anything Lakeesha orders her to. Lauren sleeps at the foot end of her old bed, warming Lakeesha’s feet, and wakes before work to service Lakeesha. She then makes her breakfast while Lakessha takes a hot shower, before Lauren takes a cold shower.

Lauren still works, and returns to service Lakeesha, again, then makes her dinner and kneels at her feet while Lakeesha eats her fill. The slightly plumper Lakeesha then lets Lauren dine from her owner’s feet, then for fun shoves Lauren off balance with a foot, and shuffles over in her worn slippers to play video games as Lauren cleans her former apartment, then washes Lakeesha’s laundry, before working on Lakissha’s homework. While Lakeesha has it made, Lauren believes she has never been happier or had more of a purpose serving her ‘owner’.

Lakeesha however, has grown tired and bored with Lauren, and half the time puts Lauren into a mannequin-like trance, posed for hours after cleaning, so Lakeesha can play video games and make phone calls, undisturbed, sometimes using Lauren to hold her snacks, like a human serving tray, posed by the couch.

Lakessha wants to make things more interesting, and a message on Lauren’s cell phone may be just the ticket.

Lakeesha has been monitoring Lauren’s phone calls and commanding her how to reply so they remain undisturbed. She’s not sure how Lauren’s friends and family might react if they knew she spent most of her time licking and worshipping a tough teen black girl’s feet, pussy and ass, while behaving like a robot slave and cocoa butter masseuse for all the teen’s friends. Not to mention living as a servant in her own apartment, even licking her owner’s shoes clean when Lakeesha was really bored.

The statuesque graphic artist/photographer who left the phone msg and email for Lauren may well be an interesting project, and liven things up again. Her photo attachment got Lakeesha thinking she’d be fun to hypnotize and dominate, as she looked like a white chick who was full of herself. Lakeesha only knew what the hypnotist had taught her, and improvised from there. Lauren was her bread and butter but a second white bitch could take things to another level, and she could stay home full time at Lakeesha’s pleasure.

Kimber was indeed taller than Lauren, with huge breasts, big doe eyes, a pouting mouth and a pixie haircut. Either a blonde with dark streaks, or dark haired with blonde highlights, the picture made it hard to tell, but Kimber was interesting with milky skin.

She’d have to be lured over by Lauren, invited for drinks and work talk, only to be forcibly hypnotized. Lakeesha woke Lauren from her mannequin pose and began ordering her to recite her original hypnosis session and set a plan in motion. The two of them could overpower one woman, but preparations needed to be made.

TWO DAYS LATER-FRIDAY EARLY EVENING

Kimber strolled up the stairs to Lauren’s, expecting a nice Friday meeting and a drink to discuss ad ideas for work. She approached and knocked on Lauren’s door, and Lauren invited her in. Kimber was taken aback by the décor.

“Wow, I never pegged you for all this African Décor, you gave this place an Egyptian vibe, interesting.” Said Kimber. “I brought some mock ups and some notes so I’d love to hear what you think, after I have a cocktail, as I am admittedly beat after this crazy week.” Said Kimber, eager for a cocktail.

Lauren quickly brought a strong drink, poured it for Kimber and put on her reading glasses. Kimber drank her cocktail, gave a thumbs up to it’s strength, and was about to say something about how glassy eyed Lauren seemed when Lakeesha sprung from behind a door, armed with a fluid soaked rag, which incapacitated Kimber as Lauren held her down, her expression blank and vacant as she obeyed Lakeesha, betraying her coworker.

TIED AND TRAINED DAY ONE.

Kimber now knocked unconscious was: stripped, tied naked and kneeling, then gagged, with her large breasts exposed, and nipples hardened with a sexual stimulant. Lauren stood by robotically, motionless as Lakeesha began with her plans for Kimber.

Lakeesha began: “Party Bitch- gonna be your new name. But you gonna thinks it’s always been your name, got it? I’m Lakeesha, your master and I own you know, completely. Your body and mind are mine to control, from now on.” Said Lakeesha. “Resisting just makes my control stronger, and your will weaker.” Continued Lakeesha.

Kimber mumbled through the gag, attempting to resist, as Lakeesha placed her shiny ebony legs on a stool and pointed at her sweaty socks for Lauren, snapping her fingers. Lauren obediently removed the socks from her owner’s sweaty feet and wrapped the fragrant soaked end around Kimber’s nose, so her every breath smelled of Lakeesha. Now Kimber could see and hear Lakeesha, but the gag kept her quiet and the wrapped socks filled her senses with Lakeesha’s musky scent, breath after breath, filling her mind.

Lakeesha adjusted her chair then began to wiggle her long toes in front of Kimber, and pointed to Lauren who got behind Kimber, out of sight, and began to touch and fondle Kimber’s crotch, to arouse her against her will. Kimber’s body could not refuse the building pleasure as Lakeesha spoke, recording her voice onto an mp3 player.

“Ya see, Party Bitch, you gonna get all hot and bothered, turned on like a mutherfucker by MY every smell, until you can’t look at, hear, or smell me without wanting to be my obedient, worshipping party bitch.” Said Lakeesha. “Party Bitch, you don’t know nothing, don’t think nothing, except how turned on you are being a sex toy to your black mistress, although I prefer master, cause Party Bitch IS the slave to her black girl owner, Lakessha. Just my name Lakeesha gonna mean the world to you. I am your world, Party Bitch.

You got no thoughts in your head but thoughts I give you. You live to be my obedient foot licking, pussy and ass worshipping, party bitch, turned on by the fact I own you. There ain’t nothing I can give you that’s too kinky. You love kinky. Party bitch IS your personality now.” Your body obeys me, your mind obeys me, and nothing makes you cum like an angry black girl ordering you around. You dream of me, you worship me, your owner. You are now and have always been my Party Bitch, aching for me to control you.” repeated Lakeesha. Kimber wanted to ignore Lakeesha, ignore the fragrant feet in her face, their scents, the building pleasure in her pussy, she wanted to resist. Who was this young punk and who did she think she was, wondered Kimber. Lakessha continued.

Lauren kept bringing Kimber closer to cumming as she breathed in Lakeesha’s first training scent, despite Kimber’s protests through the gag. Lakeesha laughed as she began rubbing her moist feet all over Kimber’s ample breasts, and on her face and hair. Lakeesha wiped a hand under her arms and rubbed it on Kimbers face near her nose.

That’s right , you gonna know your place here bitch, below me, looking up at me, needing to please and serve and worship me. I command, and you obey. You gonna forget anything before and live just to be my little party bitch, ready to use your tongue on anyone or anything I say.

You gonna BEG me to be my obedient party bitch, got it? Snarled Lakeesha.

DAY TWO

Kimber hasn’t been allowed to sleep, and had the mp3 player with Lakeesha giving orders, and what she expects from her playing looped. Her gag has been replaced with Lakeesha’s soaked panties, and Lauren has continued to bring Kimber to orgasm after orgasm while subjected to Lakeesha’s voice various scents. Kimber has been inducted to go deeper and deeper into trance, based on Lakeesha’s crash lesson on hypnosis. One of the key phrases with the heaviest damage says “it’s a myth that you can’t hypnotize someone to do what they don’t want to, once you go deep enough, and you are deep enough to obey me completely. You accept me as your owner and master.”

Lakeesha knew that perhaps Kimber’s own personality would not do the humiliating acts of complete kink she commanded, but a sub personality, that then overrides her completely, would have nothing against being an obedient, submissive party bitch. But a mindless bimbo personality desiring to sexually serve her master would. She wanted to make that personality dominant to and take over Kimber. Lakeesha switched from putting her beautiful feet in Kimber’s face to half smothering her with her young hot ass.

DAY THREE

Lauren rested, showered, and resumed her regular tasks, including massaging cocoa butter on the waking Lakeesha. Kimber was put on auto with a powerful dual vibrator as Lakeesha intensified her commands, pressing her index fingers into Kimber’s temples, breathing into her face, to associate an orgasm from simply smelling Lakeesha’s breath, even when she woke up. Lakeesha continued: “I just touch your temples and you go deeper into trance, your mind is now empty, filled only with Lakessah’s commands, Party Bitch. Lakeesha re-started the mp3 kinkier inductions. Lakeesha almost smothered her with her crotch but made sure she had water through a straw, water that had been poured over the glistening, dark young body of Lakeesha, infusing it with a mix of cocoa butter and Lakeesha’s sebum or body scent, and her sweat.

MONDAY

Morning came, and Lakeesha wanted to see if she had succeeded or if she had bigger problems than she could handle. She still had the original hypnotist’s number on her cell, so she was ready if there was a need. She crossed her fingers, and sauntered in, fresh from her morning massage, her ebony body shining in cocoa butter.

Lakeesha opened the closet door after first making sure the front door was locked and land line disconnected.

Still kneeling, now soaked head to toe with Lakeesha’s scent, her face and body glistening in perspiration was Kimber. She looked semi conscious, as Lakeesha removed the panty and socks from around Kimber’s nose. Kimber’s eyes darted, looking up at Lakeesha.

Lakeesha pointed to Lauren and she carefully untied Kimber’s ankles, waiting to see the reaction, as the now moist rope was untied.

Kimber didn’t move her legs in panic. Lauren then untied Kimber’s arms from behind her, and Lakeesha braced herself, waiting to pounce and retrain her if need be, but Kimber didn’t attack, her arms were behind her in that position for so long they were asleep, hanging limply. She looked good like that Lakeesha thought, arms limp, long legs still, kneeling. Is she legit or is this a trick?

Kimber’s eyes were focused on Lakeesha, watching her as Lakeesha removed the gag. The second she did, Kimber leaned forward, falling onto Lakeesha’s bare feet, supported only by her large chest, onto the carpet. She slowly and weakly moved her arm, not to hit, but to barely grab Lakeesha’s shiny calf, then slipped down to her ankle, as she began slowly kissing the dark skinned top of Lakeesha’s foot.

Concerned Kimber might be faking it, possibly planning a run, Lakeesha commanded her, after exposing the sole of her other foot directly to Kimber’s face.

“Lick the bottom, party bitch, that’s where you belong, now lick it!” said Lakeesha, and slowly Kimber turned her head to the exposed sole and began to lick it from heel to toe.

Lakeesha still wanted to be sure, this could still be a trick she thought. Just liking a foot was no big deal. “Stand up now party Bitch” and tell me your name.” Demanded Lakeesha.

Kimber’s legs were still asleep though, and her arms weren’t far behind, judging by her weak grip. She attempted to stand but her legs trembled and she slumped back to kneeling again, looking at Lakeesha. Her arms at her sides, she stayed kneeling, as her long legs were too weak.

“Party Bitch” said Kimber. Lakeesha was beginning to be amazed at her own accomplishment. “What else?” demanded Lakeesha. “Party Bitch” repeated Kimber, “Obeys Lakeesha, serves Lakeesha, belongs to Lakeesha. I am party bitch.” Said Kimber in an almost monotone. Lakeesha inspected Kimber like a horse, not encountering resistance when she lifted a lip to look at her teeth, or looked at her eyes, or turned her head when gripping her hair. Lakeesha pinched her jaw with one hand and opened her mouth, then spit a few times. Kimber offered no resistance, and swallowed on command, shuddering slightly.

Lakeesha took a step back and looked at this tall, large breasted white bitch, whose legs were still asleep, but Lakeesha wanted to be certain she didn’t run. Lakeesha pushed Kimber over onto her back with an extended foot, pushed her legs flat by stepping on them callously, and noticed Kimber didn’t move her arms or resist in anyway. Lakeesha dropped her panties and lowered her ebony ass just over Kimber, flexing her oiled legs.

“How long you been my Party Bitch?” asked Lakeesha. Kimber answered flatly. “Always Lakeesha’s, party bitch. I belong at your feet.” Kimber was flat on her back, arms limp at her sides, legs outstretched, looking up at Lakeesha, not resisting.

Still suspicious, Lakeesha thought maybe just kissing a young strong Ebony girl’s feet would be a small price to pay for freedom, and that Kimber might make a run, might jump up. She wanted more proof. Lakeesha inched closer until she was actually sitting on Kimber’s face, enveloping it with her strong young ass, and the second she made contact, Kimber’s tongue began exploring like a reflex, probing Lakeesha’s ass. Lakeesha couldn’t keep suspended very long, and quickly lowered her full weight on Kimber’s face, grinding rhythmically, not slowing down until Kimber ran out of air and her legs both kicked for a minute before she stopped licking.

Kimber was still unconscious. Lakeesha lifted off Kimber’s face. She grabbed Kimber’s knees and posed her legs so she could lean back on Kimber’s thighs while Kimber’s feet were flat on the carpet, making Kimber into a human chair. She sat comfortably on her abdomen, then rubbed the soles of her feet onto Kimber’s face, popped toes into her mouth, and laughed as she moved her big toe in and out quickly, then fit all her toes into Kimber’s mouth. She leaned forward and raised an eyelid looking at Kimber’s eye, and whispered: “I own you bitch, you belong to me now” She let the lid close again and gently tapped Kimber with the back of her hand, waking her. Lakeesha had the palm of her hand over Kimber’s mouth, causing a reflexive licking action from Kimber upon waking. Lakeesha rose to standing, using Kimber as a mat with no resistance from Kimber. Lakeesha stepped off of her and sat down in a chair.

Kimber still did not move.

“Get up Party Bitch, stand at attention” demanded Lakeesha. Kimber weakly stood, but snapped to an attention like stance when commanded again. Her huge breasts jutted in front of her, her pale skin shone with sweat from the effort. She was definitely taller than Lakeesha, and Lauren, and if she wasn’t hypnotized to the level Lakeesha thought, she would have been able to push Lakeesha out of the way and run. But she didn’t run, she didn’t move. She remained at attention.

Lakeesha walked over to the kitchen for a drink of water, after commanding Kimber to stay. Almost perfectly still, Kimber remained motionless. Lakeesha picked up her phone and called up 3 of her friends, and told them to come over right away, as they were to see something. Lakeesha motioned her hand while on the phone and Kimber kneeled again, put her arms behind her and remained obediently still.

TRIO TEST AN HOUR LATER

Three of Lakeesha’s tougher girlfriend’s arrived. All with glistening skin, in various styles of shoes. Some with tatts some very dark one medium toned. One wore beat up ballerina flats, one wore seasoned Birkenstocks, and the shortest, darkest girl wore hiking boots.

All three were told by Lakeesha to have a seat and rest their feet on the coffee table. They were about to see something they never saw before. Lauren had been sent to the kitchen to get drinks, and returned.

“Yeah, I know this bitch, your homework doin white roommate, what’s the big deal?” Asked corn rowed tough girl in Birkenstocks. “You told us about your place before” she continued. I just never believed it.” She said.

“You ain’t seen this before” said Lakesha, who pointed to the closed door, which hid Kimber. “Party Bitch” come here.” Demanded Lakeesha. The door opened, and still on her knees, Kimber shuffled out of where she was, toward the living room, her breasts swinging which each labored shuffle toward them, moving on her knees. She stopped when kneeling at the feet of Lakeesha’s friends at attention. Her expression was vacant, her body flexed. The crawl left her pale skin shining.

“What the fuck!” Said the girl wearing the Birkenstocks, is she for real? She looked around as if for a camera. Lakeesha crossed her arms in defiance.

“Party Bitch” show Alika how you feel about the superior black girl’s feet. Take off them Birkenstocks. Without any hesitation, Kimber removed the Birkenstocks and began to eagerly lick the leather marked soles of Alika’s feet, withdrawing her tongue to swallow the taste of her superior. Alika began to squirm a little because it felt so good, as Kimber’s enthusiasm was deeply genuine, her eyes rolling as she licked and sucked the tough girl’s feet. Mouthing one toe at a time, then all of them and tonguing between them, like she found the secret to life.

“Damn, you sure be loving black girl’s feet bitch.” Mumbled Alika. “ Black master’s feet”, mumbled Kimber. Lakeesha stood proudly, and turned to Kimber. “Freeze like a statue Bitch” she ordered, then Kimber remained perfectly still, face still glistening from being a human foot scrubber, oblivious to anyone but her controller Lakeesha now. “Who do you belong to Party Bitch? Asked Lakeesha “I belong to Lakeesha, my master”. She answered. “Why you be liking black girls’ feet?” asked Lakesha. “I am inferior to my Black owner, I belong at her feet.” Answered Kimber. “What did you do before you were Party Bitch?” Asked Lakeesha. “I have always been Party Bitch, I belong to Lakeesha.” Answered Kimber vacantly, with no sign of resistance or recognition to anything before being a submissive Party Bitch to tough young black chicks. The three friends howled and hi fived each other, then kicked off their shoes and all stuck their feet out together, wiggling their toes, and flexing their ankles.

Lakeesha addressed them. “Ladies you’re all gonna get a turn, and she’s gonna lick anything you give her to lick. I control her completely now, her mind belongs to me. Tonight she’ll lick your feet, and then you can get your pussy licked and your ass licked. Shit she’ll lick your armpit, or you can spit into her mouth, or give her golden showers in the bathtub. There ain’t nothing kinky this Party Bitch won’t do for me. And the more we do tonight the better. I want her to burn her position into her brain, get her used to it. ‘Watch this’: Lakeesha said, then roughly grabbed Kimber by the hair, and pulled her face from near Alika’s feet, with no resistance and snapped her fingers.

Kimbers look was blank, not a thought in her head, and Lakeesha strongly pushed a finger on Kimber’s temples then said: “Deeper trance”. Lakeesha crossed her arms with defiant power, looking down on this woman who was older, taller and stronger than her before deep hypnosis completely changed her personality, replacing it with one designed by Lakeesha. A sub personality that allowed Lakeesha to use her as a footrest. Kimber’s trance was constantly deepened to access the recesses of her mind.

“Party Bitch, you’re a piece of furniture now. Said Lakeesha, as she pushed Kimber from kneeling to all fours adjusting her arms like you’d adjust a folding chair. Then Lakeesha sat down on her back, with no resistance from Kimber. “Give me your sharpee” she asked her friend. Lakeesha Pushed Kimber’s head down to expose her next and the top of her back and wrote. “Party Bitch, property of Lakessha” in an olde English Font. Then Lakeesha stood, and brought Kimber’s gaze upward, so now she was looking at the soles of all three black girls’ feet, from a crawling position, marked with ownership.

Lakeesha faced Kimber. She looked deep into her eyes. “You are, have been and will always be the Party Bitch, your head is empty except for your obedience to my commands, you belong to me now, this has always been and it is your life, now lick clean the feet of your betters” Lakeesha laughed and watched Kimber eagerly lick her friend’s feet, thinking only of how she is and has always been her black teen master’s Party Bitch, turned on by her and her friends every scent, eager to lick and service them, to obey them. The three girls shared a look of amazement and pleasure as all six of their feet were eagerly licked by the older statuesque woman, now in her mind, their permanent sex toy.

IN THE PASSING DAYS

Kimber’s uniform was simply a thong, her big breasts with nipples rock hard as she’d kneel, waiting, hands behind her, for commands. When ordered to walk, she’d move like a panther in heat, aroused by every scent of her young black owners. Lauren still did the housework robotically and then her job. But the bimbo mindset of Kimber’s dominant sub-personality as Party Bitch became her entire world, all she knew and thought. Lakeesha even bleached her hair blond, and her friends all had it made now. Not even 20 yet, they were waited on hand and foot by one income earning submissive white chick. And another, tall, statuesque blonde woman eagerly serviced them in the kinkiest of ways whenever they wanted someone focused just on their orgasms, and who’d clean them off when they came, thanking them for the privilege. Kimber’s appetite for tough black girl’s cum was in full bloom now, and as insatiable as her appetite for their every scent.

She and her 3 friends spit beer all over Kimber ordering her to catch it open mouthed just to see her tits glisten with beer as they laughed. They’d shake beers and open them spraying beer on her tits, and laugh, as she shivered.

Lakeesha was telling her friends about her idea of inviting an entire girls high school or basketball team over to watch Kimber service them all after a game, and swallow so much of their DNA and cum she’d be addicted forever. Even if Lakeesha got bored with Kimber eventually and set her free, that would be all Kimber knew or wanted, her conditioning was so deep, her new sub personality so strong. She laughed imagining her being taken down a peg, trying to function with her new personality. She snapped her fingers and pointed to her other slave Lauren, still posed like a mannequin, and watched Kimber service her for her and her friend’s amusement.

What plans did Lakeesha have for when the time came she wanted a car? Or more mature clothes? Time would tell who she’d ensnare into obedient servitude. If the apartment became too crowded maybe Lakeesha would have to gain control of a successful white real estate agent, or an Asian one? As long as she could do as she was told thought Lakeesha.

Part 2 continued

Lakeesha moves. Eight months later.

After finding a larger apartment and commanding Lauren to rent it, Lakeesha was ready to move. She had Lauren and Kimber do all the packing and moving, and move ‘her’ things in, and decided to keep Lauren under her control, as well as the sexy upper class real estate agent she hypnotized to service her and her friends, as well as provide her with income.

She was bored with Kimber now though, and after eight months of daily hypnosis reconditioning she seemed to be permanently her sub personality of party bitch. She was left kneeling in a trace, tagged with a sharpie sitting in the front room closet for the next tenant to find.

The tenant was so shocked she called the police about a catatonic, large breasted blond with sharpie markings kneeling in her closet. Kimber was collected and taken to a social services worker, an attractive young Asian woman who just started her job as a counselor. Petite, dark skinned and black haired, Jin was beautifully exotic, dressed in a suit and shocked that this statuesque blond was her first case.

Kimber’s clothes were provided by social services, and she was brought to Jin’s office for counseling and questioning, right before closing. She was instructed to sit down, and sat at a chair across from Jin’s desk. Jin opened the report and began. “May I have your name please?” asked Jin. “Party Bitch” replied Kimber. Jin was shocked and thought Kimber must be joking. She questioned her again. “Look, were you the victim of attack? Were you kidnapped? Asked Jin. “No, I volunteered to be party bitch” replied Kimber.

Jin is a bit confused. Volunteered? What does this mean? She persisted: “You volunteered to be ‘party bitch’ what does that mean? Who did you volunteer to? Asked Jin. Kimber continued, “I can’t remember her name, or her face, but I volunteered to serve and obey my master’s every command.”

FlashBack to a few days before the move:

Lakeesha continually re-hypnotized Kimber and planted the idea she volunteered to live a lifelong dream of subservience to young, tough women of color as her mission for racial equality. She had always wanted to payback by being subservient to her betters. She was unable to remember her owner’s name or her face, just that she was always a willing party bitch and nothing else.

Back to the questioning

“Your master? Was this man a slave trader, a pimp?” asked Jin. “No she was young and tough and allowed me to serve her and obey her as party bitch.” Answered Kimber. Now perplexed and shocked, Jin stepped from behind her desk to sit on the edge in front of Kimber and question her further.

She sat down, revealing her shapely legs were deeply tanned, and her tiny feet were wearing suede pumps without stockings. The office was warm and Jin’s leg’s glistened in perspiration. Kim sat at attention, stiffly.

Jin continued to ask. “I am trying to figure this out, how you volunteered for this and who your ‘master’ was. Was this a swinging thing?” Jin began shaking her foot, making her pump flap off and on her soles, as one shoe fell of, prompting Jin to jump from sitting on her desk to standing bare foot.

Kimber dropped to her knees as quickly as Jin stood, and leaned forward grabbing her ankle, causing Jin to lose her balance and fall to the ground. Kimber began immediately licking Jin’s feet, taking advantage she was off balance. Jin began to protest, but knew she had to do it quietly as to avoid drawing attention.

“What are you….oh my god, that feels good, wow.” Whispered Jin. Kimber’s skill at licking all the nerve points was distracting, especially to the single, hard working counselor. Jin sat up and tried to pull away her foot. “Stop, stand up.” Jin said sternly. Kimber followed her deep programming and stood at attention.

Jin placed her now slick foot back into her pump, a bit flustered. She tried to regain professionalism: She stood looking up at the tall woman with huge breasts.

What possessed you to do that? Why? Asked Jin. Kimber dropped to kneeling immediately and then to all fours, kissing to the tops of Jin’s feet. “Master” was Kimber’s reply.

Jin was beside herself, she’d never been with a woman since a drunk night at college, And she was partly concerned for Kimber’s welfare and now embarrassed by how good it felt on her feet, always a weak spot with her.

“Stand up, stand up” Jin commanded. “Look, you obviously are either a swinger or have some issues, but you’ll end up in an institution if you keep that up. I have a spare room, you can stay there for a couple days until we get your ID and find your family.” Said Jin.

“Just don’t speak, be quiet as we leave.” Demanded Jin. The two women left at the end of the day, Kimber was shown her room and show the bathroom. Jin then went to bed, confused by her odd day, but exhausted, Jin went right to sleep.

In the middle of the night as Jin slept, Kimber stood at attention and walked stealthily into Jin’s room, and slowly raised the sleeping Asian woman’s covers, enough to expose her crotch, where she slowly buried her face and began probing and kissing. Kimber’s skill allowed her to fully explore Jin without waking her until Jin’s sleeping body began twitching in orgasm, waking Jin as she came.

“Oh my god, what are you doing…” Began Jin, still dazed from her orgasm. Jin was so small and petite that as she tried to turn over and get out of bed, Kimber grabbed her legs, and began kissing her ass, with skills like no other. Jin’s resistance faded into acceptance as she reeled with another orgasm, much to her own surprise. Unable to over power the statuesque blond, Jin allowed to the orgasm to rock her, and succumbed to the exhaustion.

She awoke in the morning thinking it was a dream, only to see Kimber kneeling at the foot of her bed, servicing her feet. “Oh my, that wasn’t a dream. I can’t believe it, what am I going to do with you?” asked Jin.

“Own me” was Kimber’s reply. Jin was shocked and awed by it. She hated doing housework, and this woman got her off twice. She was a Jane Doe with no id. She wanted to see what would happen.

“I own you know, obey me” demanded Jin. Kimber kneeled at attention, sticking her arms back and her chest out, making her look breath taking. “Party Bitch” belongs to you now” said Kimber.