The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Unholy Whale

Chapter 2 Devotion

I felt proud of myself as I finished cleaning up the final remains of last night’s debauchery. Looking over at the hopefully magical Soul deck placed on my desk, I felt a lot better over having wasted a fortune on bad gacha rolls. I was dying to do some experiments with the deck of cards, to test out its magic, but a more pressing concern than my dying curiosity was that I felt as if I was almost about to die from hunger.

My fridge was nigh empty, so I decided that any magic experiments could wait a little longer as I prepared to head out to buy some food. When I was about to put on my shoes, ready to head out, a familiar feeling of drowsiness crept up on me.

“At least let a poor guy eat something...” I muttered while I stumbled backwards. Still holding on to one of my sneakers, I slumped down against the wall and fell into a deep slumber.

* * *

When I opened my eyes again, I found myself in the carefully tended open air garden of an oriental temple. Barefoot, still holding one of my shoes, I looked around as a cool and fragrant morning breeze blew through the garden. Tending to a pond in front of the inner temple was the demoness office lady from yesterday. Her delicate body shuddered slightly in the cold breeze as she looked up at me. Fitting the temple aesthetic, she had exchanged her professional business lady attire for a shrine maiden’s outfit; she was barely recognizable if not for her reddish skin, hime cut and and swinging demon’s tail. If looking past her demonic features, she would definitely be considered the very pinnacle of traditional Japanese beauty.

“Most esteemed guest, I need to express my sincere apologies and deepest shame.” The demoness’ melodious voice was tinged with shame while she approached me from the pond she had been tending. Her steps were small and deliberate. She lowered her head in a deep bow. “Please accept my apologies on behalf of Satania Co. Ltd. You regrettably woke up from your dream before I had time to properly finish the duties I have been tasked with.”

“Hold up, I have some questions for you first.” I held out my hand, promptly stopping the demoness’ speech. She looked at me with curiosity; the way she looked straight at me made me feel as though whatever I would ask her was the most important thing in her world. Naturally, it made me nervous. “F-first of all, is this is a dream?”

“Ah—” She smiled warmly while she rose from her deep bow, adjusting the sash of her red shrine maiden’s skirt. “A simple question with a complicated answer. For you it both is and is not a dream. You are currently talking to me in a temple in old Kyoto. You are here, both physically and mentally. However, you also remain sleeping in the place from where I called you, and you would return there immediately if you woke up. Transporting humans far distances is... complicated. I have learned that it is easiest to do so by separating body and soul while your mental defenses are down while you are dreaming.”

I did not really understand the logic behind her answer. But what did I know of magic? From what I gathered, I actually was in Japan, though.

“Okay, thanks for that explanation. You said ‘transporting humans’, as if you are something else. What, and who are you?” I asked, trying not to stare too much at the exotic beauty’s red skin and the pointed tail protruding out from under the sash of her dress.

The shrine maiden’s face lit up with another smile aimed straight at my heart. “It is an astute observation that I am not one of you mortals. My kind has existed since the beginning, forever the enemy of the holy Creator. My name is Azrael.”

“So you really are a demon or devil or something... Last question before we can return to why you brought me here. Why do you look Japanese? And what’s with the miko outfit?”

My rude questions were once again met with sincere curiosity from the demoness Azrael. “My profession for a long time has been as a caretaker of this temple. Every soul following the teachings of Shinto or the Buddha is one soul less in service of my enemy. Due to my already strong connection with Japan because of this, I was chosen by my wise Master to manage the development of our sinful mobile game.” She looked around the beautifully tended temple garden, her small body still shivering slightly in the cold breeze. “This is where I truly feel at home. The world of business is too... how do I say it in English... too cutthroat? My preference is the stillness of this garden, the silent meditation and striving for inner peace.”

So she was some kind of Zen priestess? She had me completely hooked! “Okay, sorry just one more question then. Won’t the visitors of your temple find it weird that the priestess has red skin, fangs and a tail?!“

My question elicited a light, chiming laughter from the demon. “You are funny, dear guest. You see me like this because I trust you. Other humans may see a normal mortal girl, or maybe not see anyone at all.” She gathered herself for a moment after the laughter and tried to look more serious and businesslike again. “Well then, enough idle talk about an ordinary servant such as oneself—let us return to the task at hand.”

I nodded while I admired the beautiful miko in front of me. She was anything but ordinary!

“The Soul Deck you have been granted allows for a mortal without any aptitude in the Dark Arts to capture the souls of any woman he desire.” Just like in the game, huh? I thought as she continued. “To successfully capture the soul and essence of your target, three steps are required. To initiate, you require the girl of your desire to touch a blank card of the deck. To then begin the battle for her soul, you will need to dominate her physically. To actually succeed with the entrapment of a soul, you need to claim her with your seed.” She described this absurd sequence of events in the same way another person would perhaps give you instructions on how to change a broken tire.

“So... I accidentally managed to use the power of the deck on my stepsister, then. She unwittingly touched the cards when she swiped stuff of my desk, I dominated her by catching her hand when she was about to slap me. And I... claimed her by... fucking her and releasing inside of her..?” As I articulated the last part, I flashed back to images of my little sister’s remade pornstar body bouncing up and down on my desk while I was fucking her. Her enormous tits covered in milk and sweat and-

“Yes, that is right.” The demoness nodded approvingly. “I am very impressed by the initiative you have shown so far, using the deck before receiving guidance in how to utilize its power. However, I need to correct you slightly. The act of claiming a soul through the ritual is completed by dirtying a dominated soul with your seed. You need not limit yourself to penetration as long as your essence claims her.” She continued to explain to me as if talking about the weather.

“I think I understand, but something’s been bothering me, though. You talk about trapping souls. When my errr... the soul capture was complete, it was as if the world reset. My sister left in a hurry, and the card she must have touched is the only remaining proof that something happened to her. Is this part of the magic spell too?”

“The act of separating and claiming a soul from a mortal body is a complicated and vile process. The very fabric of creation struggles against such forbidden magic. Thus, while it is true that your stepsister’s essence, her very soul now belongs to you, it is also true that a remnant of your sister will continue to mimic the life it knew before, as best a soulless husk can manage. We refer to this remnant as a Simulacrum, and you can think of it as a resting place for the entrapped soul to lie dormant when it is not in service of you. A Simulacrum will attempt to feign life like before, but it may not be able to reconcile its past life with the will imposed upon the claimed soul by its Summoner.” I could tell Azrael struggled a bit to explain all of this in English. She did an admirable job, though! She continued.

“Furthermore, when a Summoner calls upon a trapped soul, the struggling fabric of reality that facilitate the creation of a Simulacrum shatters. For all mortals, except for the owner of the soul, the perceived reality will seamlessly shift in such a way that it will be as if the Simulacrum, and the mortal that existed before the entrapment of the hosted soul, had never existed. The effects will be reversed once the summoning spell is released.

A Simulacrum as a cradle for a trapped soul may be a hard concept to grasp for someone not well versed in the Dark Arts, but in some ways, it is not unlike your current position. You are talking to me here in a temple in Japan, yet also sleeping on the floor of your apartment in America.” Azrael finally finished her long explanation, looking at me expectantly, as if she was worried I had not understood her.

That was quite the exposition dump... So, if I understood Azrael’s words correctly, the real version of my sister was currently residing in the card on my desk. What had left my apartment in a hurry after an attempt to slap me was a copy of my sister, referred to as a Simulacrum, that would host her soul when I had no use for it. If I actually invoked the card to summon the trapped soul to my service, the fake would disappear and the rest of reality would adapt to this change. But then, if I unsummoned the captured soul, life would return to the way it was when the Simulacrum had always existed.

In other words, the girl brazenly displaying her enormous bazoongas on one of the cards in my Soul Deck was the real version of Jenny, while the Jenny that had left my apartment in a hurry was a fake. Even though the fake version looked like how I knew my sister to look and the real one had changed into something close to my ideal sex fantasy. But could this so called Simulacrum really even be called a fake copy of my sister in the reality where it existed, since there would be no other version of Jenny in that reality? I rubbed my forehead, trying to come to terms with it all. This dark magic stuff was so goddamn complicated! I thought this would be a simple affair full of breast expansion and sex...

“Do you have any more questions, noble guest?” Azrael tilted her perfect face, as we stood together in the chilly temple garden. The bright rays of morning sunlight were starting to shine through the clouds overhead.

“It’s a lot to take in, a doozy as we’d say, but I think I get the gist of it.” Just looking at her quizzical face, eagerly waiting for my answer, it took my utmost effort to resist not falling heedlessly in love. “Thanks a lot Azrael... err... Azrael-san?”

“Oh, I am simply glad to be the guide along your path.” She hesitated slightly and then continued. “I must admit that I was a bit nervous as to whether my English would be good enough to explain all of this to you, but I am very happy you seem to have understood my humble explanation.” She flashed another smile, showing her teeth and small fangs, followed by a formal bow. The miko hesitated slightly again and then continued, her voice now a little bit strained and unnatural. “Now then, I have been asked to perform another task to reward you.”

She approached me with gentle steps, her body shivering under her sheer shrine maiden’s dress. I had to fight my male impulses to shield this frail waif from the cold and every other thing in the world that could hurt her when she suddenly surprised me by swiftly and unceremoniously undoing her sash. She dropped kneeling before me with her upper body and breasts bared. I dropped the shoe I was still holding from surprise.

“Please allow this one to service you to the best of her ability.” The nude body she had revealed was just as perfect as her face. Her slender arms were placed on her lap, pushing out delicate but far bigger than just modest breasts. Her red-tone skin showed goosebumps from the cold breeze and her nipples stood at attention.

When I saw Azrael, naked and exposed beneath me, half of me was again gripped by an almost paternal impulse to lift this beautiful creature and carry her away to protect her from harm. The other, more base half, wanted to overpower her and see how rough I could be with her delicate body! The demoness gently unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down with slender hands. Seeing my dick poke out from under my underwear gave her a slight pause.

“It’s... so big...”

The ego boost of having a inhumanly beautiful demon girl compliment my human cock like that was something out of this world! With a careful touch, as if almost afraid, Azrael pulled down my underwear, freeing the shackled beast within and looked up at me with awe. This was too good to be true...

Any doubts I had as to the veracity of the situation were however swiftly brushed aside when the perfect girl kneeling before me began to softly lick up and down my dick. The kind licks from the shrine maiden in her temple garden felt intimate and romantic. She looked up at me with big, expressive eyes while she pleasured me with her soft tongue. The purity she radiated almost made me feel as if this virginal creature should be anywhere but on my dick.

However, as she continued to gently service me with her tongue, I noticed that her breath grew more and more rough and ragged. Her sweet tongue took on a different character, the licks changed to no longer be soft and caring but instead sloppy and hungry. Azrael gradually began to slobber up and down my shaft, every touch of my manhood against her seemed to draw out more and more of a raw passion and lust lurking and simmering inside of her.

My dick twitched in excitement from seeing the previously graceful miko lustfully and sloppily worship my cock with her tongue. Sensing my excitement and twitching dick, Azrael plopped her mouth open and began to use it along with her tongue to pleasure me. At first she seemed hesitant, trying to limit herself to only take the tip of my penis inside her. The feeling of my dick bouncing around in her welcoming mouth, however seemed to make it impossible for the demoness to be satisfied with such gentle teasing. Soon after she had accepted me inside her warm mouth-hole, she progressed to take more and more of me inside of her. Her whole body trembled with excitement and her lust seemed to grow more fierce the harder she sucked me off.

Eventually, the kneeling Azrael impaled her mouth back and forth with fervor on my now rock-hard dick. Breathing heavily through her nose, my member deep in her throat, she looked up at me with tearing eyes driven mad with lust. Her temple, the teachings, the talks about meditation—nothing she had mentioned earlier seemed to matter to her anymore. Only getting my big dick deeper and deeper down her throat appeared to give this creature beneath me purpose and meaning.

I looked down at her while she choked on my dick, when Azrael’s tail suddenly wrapped around my hands and she guided them down to the back of her head. With her tail still wrapped around my hands, she began to roughly move my hands back and forth as they were planted on the back of her head, the tail aiding me in violently throatfucking her. She wanted me to fuck her mouth this roughly?! The proper priestess that I had admired just minutes ago had been completely replaced with a ravenous, insatiable beast of sexual desire, begging me to slam her head against my dick, to jam my cock as far down her throat-pussy as was humanly possible.

Barely able to breathe from my dick filling her, the demoness roughly pulled at her full breasts and swollen nipples as she knelt before me. Completely given to her lust, she looked up at me with begging eyes. Eyes that signaled wanting nothing more than for me to use her for my own desire. To empty myself down her throat. She let me know that she had given herself up to me completely and had reduced herself to nothing more than a piece of meat for me to enjoy. A slut for my pleasure.

I grunted as I repeatedly downed all of my manhood down her eager throat, my fingers digging into her soft raven hair every time I slammed her face against me. This seemingly perfect and admirable girl had turned into a begging whorish mess by simply sucking on my penis. ”I need to dirty this pretender slut’s perfect hair and body with my cum.” I thought and felt myself closer and closer to release.

Just when I was about to pull out to nut all over this whore in the guise of the Madonna’s doll-like face, Azrael’s tail still wrapped around my hands roughly pulled me back in as she gagged hard on my member. The sight of the demoness, choking hard on cock while kneeling before me with her chest exposed, pushed me over the edge. My whole body shaking, I released inside her as Azrael responded to the pulsing of my dick by her body tensing and twitching. She drew ragged breaths through her nose while her eyes were tearing. The ragged moans grew into satisfied panting as I softened; she massaged her tits, pressing them together and upwards, as though she wished to give me an optimal view of her body and breasts. She finally released her tail wrapped around my hands—it had been so tightly wound around my arms that it had left visible marks.

When I pulled out from deep inside Azrael’s throat, she looked up at me with lustful eyes, still pushing her breasts out with her hands as she licked her full lips and made certain to swallow any leftover drips of my cum. “Thank you... for the delicious... food, sir.” She moaned with a much thicker accent than before, still panting heavily.

Then, as if a switch flipped, the face of the shameless whore kneeling in front of me changed from lust and submissiveness to embarrassment as she looked down at her heaving, exposed chest and brought her arms up over it, shielding her bare breasts from my view. She remained quiet for a few seconds until she finally spoke, her eyes and nose still runny from how she had handled my dick.

“I... I... a-apologize for my unsightly behavior. It is all too easy for my kind to lose ourselves in carnal pleasure.” She stood up and turned her back to me while tying the sash of her miko dress. She tried to wipe her face with her hands as best she could.

“You don’t say?” I teased. “Well, I see no reason for you to apologize. You sure know how to please a guy—”

At this she paused, turning her head to me while still standing with her back turned.

“I... thank you for the high praise. Know that I am a novice in the world of mortals and mortal pleasure, so I ask you to please be patient with me. We ummm...” She seemed embarrassed to continue to speak. “D-demons of my rank may... imprint... after we are intimate with someone. I will... deal with that.” She paused, peering at me for a long time with her back still turned. “I will treasure every encounter with you, my now special mortal, as a boon. Please, continue to use the Soul Deck, and we shall see each other again soon.” At the last sentence, she gave me another one of her heart crushing smiles, beautiful despite her still messy visage. While I began to wake, I peered back at the perfect Japanese demoness’ smiling face. I felt as though she had shown me her true self now.

* * *

I awoke leaning against the wall; bright sunlight shone through the windows. How long was I even out for?

I yawned a satisfied yawn while I stretched. I felt more well-rested than I had in a long time, even if I had slept with the wall as support. I stood up and considered to perhaps just go to bed to continue to sleep. Then I noticed a wetness in my boxer briefs. Figures that is what happens after a wet dream, even if the dream is induced by a delicate Japanese office lady demoness slash shrine maiden servicing you with her mouth after actually teleporting you to Japan.

I pulled off my cum-stained underwear and walked naked trough the apartment, heading for the bathroom. As I threw my dirty underwear down the washing bin, the thought of dirty underwear made me think of my little sister. To think that little Jenny would be wearing sexy black lace panties when visiting her brother. She couldn’t have been hoping for something even before I used actual magic to fuck her, right? Nah, wearing sexy underwear “for herself” was probably a statement against the patriarchy or some other nonsense. I thought back to how I had ravished Jenny on top of my desk. Thinking on it some more, I decided it was time to try out this summoning magic Azrael had told me about. I was curious how it would feel to use real magic and, to be honest, me craving my little sister’s body after too much reminiscence was doing most of the decision making.

Still naked, I returned to my bedroom to get Jenny’s card from the Soul Deck resting atop my desk. To my surprise on my way back, I found the card I desired to suddenly have appeared in my hand! Neat! So it seemed to be enough for me to wish for the card for it to also appear!

I laid down naked on top of my bed. Filled with anticipation, I tried invoking the card in the same way it was done in the game. I summoned Jenny!

* * *

“See, that’s what I mean, Jen! As long as it’s beneficial for them, us young Asian Americans are considered part of their group, but after all is said and done, what do we get? A pat on the back and affirmative action that keeps us out of college! Why should we suffer just because we are smarter than the other kids?” Jenny watched her friend Cam Linh take a huge sip of iced coffee for added emphasis as she finished her speech. Cam Linh looked at her expectantly, eager for Jenny to agree with her latest hot take.

Jenny usually enjoyed meeting up with her friend like this to discuss the current ongoings and scandals on social media; Cam Linh had been the head of the Asian culture study circle in their high school and was a strong warrior for the cause of social justice. Today however, Jenny found it hard to focus on her friend’s long tirades. Jenny was devastated from what had happened yesterday! During the entire drive home from her brother’s apartment, she had been feeling numb. As soon as she had finally gotten home, she had quickly hurried up to her room, barely acknowledging her mom and stepdad. She had then cried long and hard into her pillow until she finally fell asleep. How could she have been so rude and stupid, trying to slap her older brother? And destroy his things?!

She knew her older brother had been going through a rough time lately and as his little sister she should be supportive! Instead she had acted like a totally stuck-up bitch, complaining to him when he was willing to spend some of his valuable time to show her around his campus! He was so nice, wanting to help her even though he had been feeling sick. And well... just as he had told her, she couldn’t blame him for being a guy. Like he said, they masturbate. It happens.

“Hey! Miss Such-a-banana-that-she-only-has-a-western-name, you spacing out on me?” Cam Linh’s question and snapping fingers broke Jenny out of another bout of self-pity.

“Oh, sorry. Just had a bad fight with my older brother yesterday. Don’t mind me, I’m fine.” She smiled weakly at her coffee-slurping friend.

“Your creep of a stepbrother, huh? I still can’t believe he’s tried to sneak pics of you when you were changing! Who the frick even does that?! It’s like cliche creep from a TV-series level of freaky stepbrother-behavior! How your parents didn’t beat him up and throw him out after they found out is a total goddamn mystery! And you’ve always been way too nice to him, too! Letting him tag along with you and looking out for him! You need therapy, girl!”

“Ha ha... Well, it’s true he did that. And I used to be so mad about it too! But now that I think back on it, do you remember what I used to wear back then? God, it was like freaking thongs-and-hot pants city at home!”

“Hang on ‘Banana’, what the fuck are you even saying? Why would your clothes matter, girl? It doesn’t matter what you wear, doesn’t give someone the right to creep on you! Especially not a brother!!”

Jenny felt slightly confused by what Cam Linh had just said about her brother’s past behavior and was about to respond with a chilly remark about how Cam Linh, still a virgin, just did not not understand guys. However, no reply from the fake Jenny came as the world instead froze for just a moment, and reality shifted to accommodate the Summoner’s pact. Her half eaten avocado toast sandwich and cup of green tea was whisked away. Cam Linh remained sitting in the same chair, sipping on her coffee, but instead of meeting her close friend Jenny for their traditional brunch, she had instead decided to treat herself to some “solo brunchage” and was browsing her phone, snickering to herself while writing a scathing reply to some “alt-right” nerd with an video game profile picture.

Why, if you would ask this Cam Linh about a traditional brunch with Jenny were they discussed the latest gossip on social media, she would give you a confused look. She had never heard of this Jenny!

Jenny’s and her Summoner’s family home also went through rapid and drastic changes in these few frozen moments. Her mom, now a childless widow had found love with a nice and reliable man and the two of them had raised his son together. The girl previously know as Jenny faded away from all of the family pictures, her room with its collection of fancy perfumes and the prizes from tennis tournaments that she was so proud of was now gone. The room now instead served as a sparsely decorated guest room.

The Simulacrum imitating life as a girl named Jenny collapsed as reality broke and the soul resting inside broke free from within the empty shell. Racing towards its Summoner to serve.

* * *

My little sister appeared from out of thin air, standing at the side of my bed. Her body still unmistakably the fucktoy body I had unwittingly blessed her with yesterday, but her clothes had changed. My Korean American stepsister wore a Japanese schoolgirl seifuku, or perhaps the slutty attire could not even be called that. She wore a white shirt that was completely unbuttoned, exposing her enormous, blown-up tits and toned belly. She did wear a blue hemmed sailor skirt but the length of the skirt was more akin to that of a belt. Visible clearly under the blue fabric that could perhaps be considered a skirt was undersized panties that dug erotically into her delicious thighs and shapely ass. Her tight legs were clad in white stockings that rode up to the middle of her thighs. The panties squeezing my little sister’s ass and hips were striped green and white. “Naturally she would wear shimapan...” I managed to think in the midst of all the other new impressions.

Jenny seemed unfazed by the fact that she wore attire that would make a whore blush. She looked around the room for a short moment before she spotted me, lying on the bed naked.

“Onii-chan~!” She happily exclaimed as she dove on top of me, tits first. Pushing her otherwise lithe body against mine, bolted on tits pressed against my abdomen, Jenny began stroking her soft face against my chest, planting soft kisses with puckered lips. My little sister did not for a second seem to find it weird that she laid on top of her naked older brother while dressed as a fetish schoolgirl. “I missed you...” She whispered with a sugary sweet voice while she looked up at me with absolute love and adoration.

Without really thinking before I did so, I put a hand on her head and gently ruffled her jet-black hair in response. My little sister-transformed-sextoy figuratively purred from the attention I was giving her. She presented her head to me to facilitate a thorough headpat. Her “skirt” slid up from her hips to her waist from the friction of her rubbing up and down against me, giving me clear view of how her tiny striped underwear squeezed her toned butt. All while her enormous, artificially expanded melons pushed down heavy against me. In a manner of seconds, my dick had turned hard as diamonds.

“Ehehe~ Onii-chan’s having ecchi thoughts again.” My slut of a sister squirmed when she felt my hard member push against her legs and stockings while she kept grinding her body up and down against me to display her affection. I felt something wet and warm against my chest. She was lactating in response.

“You don’t seem to mind.” I responded as I moved my hand from her head to one of her swollen tits and began to gently rub it. My sister’s gentle teasing ceased, to be immediately replaced by a satisfied gasp since my light touch was enough for her already leaking boobs to squirt out some milk while she pressed herself hard against me; her small body finding safety in her older brother’s embrace. Egged on by her reaction, I grabbed her ass, rubbing her panties with one hand while pinching one of her lactating nipples with the other.

“What’s with you and slutty panties, Jenny?” I whispered into my sister’s ear as she was moaning heavily on top of me. “Black lace last time, and now you wear fetish panties straight out of an otaku’s fantasy.”

“I just want you to notice me, Onii-chan!” She moaned in response, her body shaking. “I want to be your slutty little imouto. Yes.. kimochii... ahh~”

“’Onii-chan, imouto, kimochii?!’ You’re talking like such a weeb dork now, Jenny!” I replied as I slid my hand on her ass under her panties and squeezed hard. I immensely enjoyed to hear the sister that had mocked me for my interests in anime and video games throughout the years make a fool of herself speaking like such a total loser!

“Ahhh~!” A jolt passed through her body from the hard squeeze. “D-don’t be so mean, Onii-chan. Hidoi... I-I think it’s k-kawaii! Tonikaku, you are not just my older brother, you know you are more important than that to me. You are watashi no Onii-chan!” The almost naked slut grinding on top of me cried out, her voice tinged with despair.

The magnitude of the changes from the Attributes that I had imposed on her soul through the card started to dawn on me. Jenny seemed almost desperate to be with me. In addition, my sister had always been the one who bullied me for my nerdy interests. She’d rather be dead than be caught cosplaying! Heck, she had even been insulted by the mere suggestion that she could dress up as a Japanese high school student for a costume party! Now she unabashedly wore a whorish sailor fuku and seemed to replace every other word she spoke with some cringe-worthy Japanese—as if she was a nerdy high school student with no self-awareness that had just discovered anime. The fact that I had transformed my independent and tryhard little sister into an Asian sextoy begging for my attention while acting so silly drove me wild! My hand still on her bare ass, I began to slide her panties down her legs. My sister’s whole body was shaking from excitement when I freed her from her panties while I fondled her tits.

I let my fingers dig into her firm thighs, my nails scratching against her soft cotton stockings. She was already my possession, but I needed more. “Jenny, I want you to show me how much you love your big brother. Please my dick with your little sister cunny.” I whispered to the quivering girl on top of me.

“H-hai!” Came an immediate reply, Jenny more than happy to obey my request. My sister moaned in ecstasy as she sat upright and settled on top of me. Straddling me, she impaled herself on my rock-hard dick. She rocked back and forth on top of me while her magically engorged boobs swayed majestically. At first I laid down on the bed and simply watched how the little sister who had hated me less than a day ago now rode me, intently focused on my pleasure. Her pussy walls enveloping and squeezing me. The hypnotic swinging of her tits as she increased her tempo was impossible to resist however; it did not take long until I plunged my head and body into them, sucking and licking on her right nipple while grabbing at the other tit. The stimulation of me playing with the breasts I had blessed her with really got her going! Her pussy clamped hard on my dick from excitement as she moaned.

“Yes! My body belongs to Onii-chan, use you imouto as you wish... Please... Onegai... Doko!” Jenny moaned while she arched her athletic back, pushing her milk covered titties even harder into me. I responded in kind and pinched and bit down so hard I half worried I would hurt her. She moaned with even greater passion in response while she gyrated her hips, squeezing me. Her pussy quaked; I could feel she was close.

“Onii-chan! O-onegai, put it... on my head! Your... hand!” What? Jenny looked desperately at me. Her body—tense as a bowstring—on top of me shaking from pleasure and excitement. I clumsily moved my by now wet and milk-covered hand to on top of her head. She moaned as I let it rest on her silky-smooth hair.

“T-tell me... Onii-chan... am I... am I... good?!” She wailed, her entire body shaking from anticipation for release, her pussy cramping on my dick.

“Errr... Yes, of course!” I got out. I barely knew what to say. “You’re a great little sister. Your body makes me feel so good!”

As soon as I had finished giving her my praise, my little sister’s modified body was wracked by the heaviest orgasm I had ever seen. Times ten. Quivering on top of me, she moaned, pushing her head as best she could into my hand as if to simulate a headpat, moaning my name, moaning more nonsense in bad Japanese. After what must have been minutes, she finally collapsed, a soft mess onto me.

She remained speechless for a while as the aftershocks of the orgasm hit her. While my sister laid on top of me, I let the power of the Soul Deck really sink in. I had added the Attribute that “this imouto loves when her onii-chan pats her head and praises her” to her card. This had apparently made headpats and praise become my sister’s number one kink. Was the fact that I wrote onii-chan and imouto on the card also the reason Jenny mixed Japanese into her speech so weirdly? Or was that because of the love for Japanese culture she was supposed to have according to another Attribute? Perhaps it was due to a combination of both? One thing was clear, this affair involving entrapment of souls and inscribing Attributes to them was no doubt incredibly potent magic, just as Azrael had said.

With a satisfied whispered “Onii-chan~", Jenny stirred back to consciousness and nuzzled against my chest. She seemed truly happy. I looked down at my cute little sister with rudely enormous tits and gently ruffled her hair, which was still soaked in her milk. Both her, me and the bed were covered in sweat and the milk her glorious breasts produced.

“You really are a freaky little sister, Jenny. Look at the mess your dirty body has caused.” I teased her as I stroked her hair. She pouted in response.

“Gomenasai...” She smiled up at me mischievously. She seemed content just from feeling her beloved brother against her. But her tone got a bit more serious when she continued. “Did I... not make Onii-chan feel kimochii? I worry I am not good enough, not a good girl, because you didn’t release... You know it’s safe to come inside me, ne?”

“Dummy, what big brother wouldn’t feel good from having a titty monster like you worship his dick.” I replied as I continued to ruffle her hair. “I will make sure to properly use your made-for-sex body next time, okay?”

“It’s a promise.” She replied joyfully in response, kissing my chest. “It’s a yakusoku, desu!” She added for emphasis, resting her head against me, against my heart.

Although I said this, hearing the little sister I had always found to be a nagging bitch worry so earnestly about my pleasure while seeming to be totally oblivious as to how odd she was acting was enough to get me in the mood for round number two. As my dick grew stiffer, my sister-slut responded in kind, still lying exhausted on top of me, she grabbed my dick with one of her hands and began to-

My stomach growled loudly! Oh right, I haven’t eaten in forever... I’m famished... Jenny, still grabbing at my dick, looked up.

“Onii-chan seems hungry for more than his imouto’s body right now.” Jenny sat up, her naked lower body still pushing against mine, breasts wobbling back and forth. “Let your imouto cook for you, I’m pretty subarashii in the kitchen. Then... you can use me more to get rid of your other hunger!” She winked at me at the last part.

“That sounds good, Jenny.” I looked at her, covered in milk. “Everything is just too messy, though. Let me try something.” I explained as I brought Jenny’s card to my hand and dismissed her. Instantly she was gone. If I understood Azrael’s explanation correctly, her soul had gone back to inhabit the Simulacrum again now. The bed and myself were still a wet mess. No more time travel or reversal like after the soul capture, then. I rose from the bed, and stared at the wet bed sheets for a little while. This would be such a mess to clean up...

I brought forth the card again and summoned Jenny. She instantly appeared just as she had done the first time I had summoned her. Fully “clothed” in her mockery of what would be a schoolgirl’s uniform, and she was completely clean again.

“Ohayo Onii-chan~, is it daijoubu if I prepare asagohan for you now?” She chirped. So even though her body and clothes seemed to have “reset”, her memories were intact. Good to know.

“Yeah, please do. But you are currently dressed as though you are ready to go to school.” I lied while I still held on to the card, accessing the inventory screen just as it was done in the phone game. “This would fit a little sister cooking food for her beloved brother better.” I said and changed her porno school uniform into a naked apron outfit.

“Ohhh?!” Jenny gleefully exclaimed as her clothes disappeared to be replaced by a small, pink apron wrapped tightly around her otherwise naked body. The way it clung to her jutting out ridiculously oversized jugs made the rest of the cloth that made up the apron sort of just hang in midair, far from her abdomen. It looked kind of comical and not particularly useful for avoiding food stains. Sexy, though...

“How did you do that, Onii-chan?”

“Your big brother has magic powers now.” I replied bluntly.

“Wow, you are so amazing! Sugoi!” She made big eyes and bought the ridiculous statement from me without question. “Can’t wait to give Onii-chan a little nude apron service later...” She winked at me as she twirled, showing off her tight body while her gravity defying tits bounced under the pink fabric. Neither could I.

* * *

As Jenny hurried to the kitchen, I sat down at my computer, still naked. I needed to log in to Ex Calibre to collect daily rewards. I listened to happy and whimsical humming coming from my sister getting busy in the kitchen, perhaps asking for more rewards from the game than what I had already been granted was too greedy. Looking down at my still soaked and shiny body due to my sister’s hentai lactation, I put my phone down and headed for the shower.

When I passed the kitchen on my way to the bathroom, I saw my Korean American titty monster of a little sister getting ready to head outside, still wearing nothing more than the pink apron I had put on her. I stopped.

“Jenny, what are you doing?”

“Onii-chan’s fridge is so empty, there is barely anything in there that I can use. So I’ve decided to go buy some food to cook you a proper meal.” She answered beaming up me, her boobs jiggling slightly under the thin fabric.

“You were going to go out... dressed like this?”

“Hai~, it’s chotto embarrassing... hazukashi... But I want to be a good imouto for you! I want Onii-chan to relax! You always work so hard...ganbatte...” Her sweet voice was full of concern. God... My little sister can’t be this cute! You really became a perfect little sister overnight, Jenny

“Hey, it’s okay. I will deal with the groceries. You just focus on cooking me something good after I’m back.”

“Is that really daijoubu, Onii-chan?” She asked, worried for me.

“Yeah, don’t worry. I need to get out to get some fresh air anyway. But first I need a shower.” I considered dragging my sister into the shower with me but decided against it. I needed some time alone to think. Calling Jenny’s card into my hand, I unsummoned her and was alone in my apartment again.

* * *

I showered in almost scalding hot water, remaining in the shower for a long time. I had captured my little sister’s soul and had completely changed her, not just her body but also her behavior and personality. Should I feel bad about it? Jenny seemed happy to have been changed into her brother’s... her “Onii-chan’s” toy but of course she would be. That was part of the magic. Even though Jenny’s Simulacrum, as Azrael had called it, would continue to exist when I had no need for her, the Simulacrum would apparently only mimic her previous life whatever that meant. Should I feel bad about twisting my stepsister’s existence into a erotic exaggerated reflection of her for my own pleasure? When I thought about my own pleasure, my dick stiffened as I remembered my beautiful sister lost in ecstasy while she was bouncing up and down on top of me. Her body and soul changed completely according to my desires. “Jenny had always been a bitch and a slut. At least now she was my bitch and slut instead of some undeserving Chad’s...” I concluded.

I stepped out of the shower. Having washed myself clean of any remainder of guilt, I dried myself and headed out to buy something to eat. Finally!

* * *

My neighbor Xue Mei was waiting for the elevator when I walked out of my apartment. My girl next door’s face shone up with a smile as she saw me.

“Ah, hello!” She had been working her ass off to eliminate her Mandarin accent, and now the Chinese exchange student’s previously thick accent was barely noticeable. Well to be frank, her ass, big for an Asian girl’s, was luckily still intact. It was currently shaped nicely by the ripped jeans she was wearing.

The two of us had hit it off immediately after she first moved into the apartment next door. I had helped the curious exchange student improve her English a little, and after I found out she was really into music had taken her to some concerts. Well, to say she was just into music was selling her short—she was something of a musical wunderkind. I had kind of stopped hanging out with people lately, so I didn’t really see Xue Mei that much anymore, but I would still consider us as good neighbors. Perhaps even friends. I smiled back at her.

Xue Mei was currently carrying her electric guitar in a worn case decorated with several band logo stickers. Except for the ripped jeans, she was wearing a tight-fitting band t-shirt I recognized from a concert we had gone to together. The tall Chinese girl brushed her long hair, sprinkled with blue extensions back behind her ear, I couldn’t help but notice how she lightly licked her full lips, painted with black lipstick, while waiting for the elevator to arrive. None of us seemed to know what to say to each other while we were waiting. When the elevator door opened, I finally broke the silence.

“I heard The Wicked Bitches of the East are really blowing up, huh?”

“Oh, yeah. Thanks! It’s such a surprise that we’ve become so popular. We might actually get to be the supporting act on a national tour soon! Cool, huh?” She smiled shyly at me.

We made some idle chit-chat when riding the elevator down. From what I had understood, Xue Mei had a very strict upbringing and therefore she was determined to live her life to the fullest during her time in America. Back when we used to hang out a lot, I had actually planned to ask her out. The same day I was going to pop the question so to speak, I found out she had started to play guitar for a local, all-girl lesbian punk rock band, The Wicked Bitches of the East. Not wanting to be a typical heterosexual douche falling in love with my lesbian friend, I decided to respect her boundaries and therefore abandoned any plans to date her. I didn’t want to ruin our friendship if she had no interest in guys. Our friendship definitely became a bit more strained after the fact, though.

Back then, the lesbian alternative subculture really didn’t seem like her “scene”, and to be frank it still didn’t, even though she now was starting to look the part with her goth-adjacent appearance. As we rode the elevator together, I complimented her new blue hair extensions, and the ripped clothes and heavy black makeup she wore. In reality, I felt as though they were all marks of corruption upon her. Xue Mei seemed mostly embarrassed by the praise but acted her usual bubbly and warm self. The corruption hadn’t spread to her brain yet, at least!

She bade me farewell in her typical somewhat awkward fashion as she exited the elevator before me. The relatively tall Chinese girl’s inviting ass and wide hips swayed back and forth, perfectly presented to me by her ripped, black jeans. While I admired her walking away, most certainly unaware of how seductively her swaying ass was to me, I was suddenly enraptured by an image in my head I couldn’t shake. In my mind, I could see Xue Mei walking exactly like that, swinging her hips while carrying her heavy guitar. But in addition to her hips and ass, what if her breasts were also big enough to stick out and bounce around with every step, visible to me even when I admired her from behind!?

The thought of my tall girl next door’s chest bouncing up and down when she wriggled her ass seductively at me almost made me forget about the elevator doors as they were about to close. I headed to the supermarket in a hurry, but my mind was somewhere else. I had already found my next target to try the Soul Deck on.