The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Unholy Whale

Chapter 7 The Ex-girlfriend Collection

I reclined in my sofa while lazily browsing my phone, checking the most popular social media site for photo sharing. It had been total radio silence from Azrael these last few days despite whatever weird reality shattering magic that had occurred involving me and Jenny in that hotel room. ”I guess that meant my altered little sister and changed past was of no particular importance to Azrael and her employer? Or perhaps the demoness just didn’t know about it?” I wondered.

I was brought out of my musings by the now familiar clicking of stiletto high heels. Xue Mei, wearing her micro bikini with frills and complementary maid headpiece, entered my living room; cat ears sticking out of her multicolored hair as per usual. Silently, except for the light clack-clack of heels, the ninja-turned-house maid wagged her impressive hips back and forth as she approached the sofa I was sitting in. She bent her upper body over and began to dust off my TV with her feather duster. As she bent over, her toned legs and round ass were impossible to for me to ignore—the slutty high heels I had forced on her made her juicy butt a constant distraction. Her super-expanded breasts swayed back and forth like pendulums, clearly visible to me when she bent over, even when I admired her flawless form from behind.

I reached over to my sextoy maid and gave her inviting ass a hard slap while she was bent over. ”Forbidding Xue Mei from bending her knees when she was cleaning had for sure been a great idea!” I thought as Xue Mei stumbled forward from the impact of my hand on her buttocks, tight ass cheeks and pillowy tits shaking. The ninja deftly kept her balance on the dangerously high heels and whirled around to look at me—her Master. Xue Mei’s expression one of absolute arousal. She looked as if she were about to melt when she spoke, her voice dripping with irresistible lust and desire.

“Master, I beg you! Spank me more! Debase me! Allow me to feel... weak and powerless—in complete awe of your might. Your slave craves more of your punishment.” She moaned, letting one of her hands slip under her scandalously cut bikini bottom, rubbing an eager clit.

“I’m busy, slave. Behave good and I may give you a reward later.”

“T-thank you, Master... Any attention from your glorious self is more than what your humble slut maid deserves.” She gritted her teeth in disappointment, but returned to the task I had ordered her to perform. I enjoyed seeing Xue Mei do her best to tidy up, despite her whole body shaking with need over how much she desired more than just one slap from her Master.

Still listening with one ear to the soft tick-tack of Xue Mei’s stilettos, I returned to giving my phone attention. I browsed through a multitude of pictures on the photo sharing website. All of the them were of a Caucasian woman, smiling while she was hanging out with friends or posing for travel photos. A rare few were also selfies of her in various states of undress. I knew that these more provocative photos were taken in moments when the girl was in need of some validation from a horde of positive comments and likes. No naughty bits that could get her in trouble ever shown, of course. All empowering pictures of female beauty! My ex-girlfriend Emily was no “slut”, after all.

When I had moved out of my parents’ house to attend collage, I had made an earnest effort to change myself. I attempted to be more social and more open minded. I hung out with people I would have dismissed outright before, joined a few social clubs and even went to some house parties. At one such party I met her, a very drunk Emily, who struck up a conversation with an almost as drunk me. The conversation began by her admiring my height but ended up going all kinds of places. Eventually, we ended up making out on the porch of the house. The events up until that moment had transpired in both my “original timeline” and the “new timeline” I had created where Jenny was a very different kind of little sister. In my original timeline, I had lost my virginity to Emily that same night. In the new timeline, I had excused myself and left after I felt Emily got too clingy. I had clearly been able to tell what a vile skank she was when I had not been desperate for someone to lose my virginity to.

In my original past, which I could still remember with perfect clarity, Emily had lead me on for several months. She made my dumb and inexperienced self believe that she was my loving and caring girlfriend. In reality, I had been a useful simp idiot for her to find emotional support when she was not busy sleeping with what must have been several football teams. I finally found out when one of the guys she was fucking behind my back straight up told me! I had trusted her, even deluded myself into thinking I loved her! The realization that it had all been a lie broke me and had made me more or less give up on life for the better part of a year...

My recent episode with the magical catnip had made me reach the conclusion that I had still not moved on at all. I could not leave things unsettled with my ex-girlfriend Emily any longer, to advance forward as a new and improved man I needed to deal with her in some way. The powers of the Soul Deck would make that very easy. The moral problem I had wrestled with for the last couple of days was that this Emily was not the same Emily that had hurt me, due to the unexpected timeline shift. They looked the same, and would probably sound the same, but from her perspective I would just be some guy she had fooled around with on a house party once when she was drunk. If she would even remember me at all... Was it really alright of me to obsess over this woman like this still?

I kept browsing her photos for a little while longer, until I finally stayed my finger at a picture of Emily taken around the time when we would have started dating. In the picture, it looked as if she had just stepped out of the shower. She gazed up and into the camera with a sultry expression, the carefully chosen camera angle just hid the nipples of her bare breasts. I knew that she knew that this picture would blow up as soon as she had posted it. And of course, it had tons of likes and hearts and comments from dumb idiot guys and her vapid army of followers. I stared at the slutty face she showed off so shamelessly in her selfie and felt a dull rage grow inside of me. It did not matter if Emily would recognize me or not. For my own sake, I needed this.

* * *

”Maybe just one more repetition of questions-answers? Feels like I’m nailing it but I’d rather prepare one time too many than mess up when it counts!” Emily thought. She had been fretting and fussing over this interview ever since she got the call. A chance to intern part-time at one of the biggest firms in the country would be the first step along the carefully planned road to success she had since long envisioned for herself. She was used to most things going her way somehow, but she could not leave something of this grave importance to chance; the interview this afternoon needed to be flawless. That intern position was already as good as hers—even if her future boss did not know it yet!

She had gotten up early today, prepared breakfast for her boyfriend and had waved him off when he drove to work. She kissed him on the cheek before he left, playing the role of a doting housewife half in jest, half seriously. He was a really sweet guy and she enjoyed caring for him, but sometimes she worried that he lacked the ambition she needed in a man and future life partner. ”Well, at least for now things were perfect.” She told herself, trying to dismiss such negative thoughts.

After her boyfriend had left for work, Emily had spent the morning doing her routine yoga exercises and had then begun to prepare for the interview. She knew her grades and merits were just so-so, but if she was given a moment one-on-one with someone, she was confident that she could charm their pants off. ”Literally and figuratively!” She mentally added, as a joke. ”God, how could she even allow herself to think like some two-bit whore?” She immediately scolded herself. She was just too crass sometimes; that type of crude thinking probably came from her mom.

Speaking of taking someones pants off, she really hoped the interview would be good so she could afford to relax tonight. She had been so busy practicing and mentally preparing last night that she had had no time for her boyfriend, despite him being in a particularly raunchy mood. She actually felt bad when she had excused herself by saying she was not in the mood. ”Refusing sex when your partner was in the mood was the first step to how a relationship died. ‘If you reject your husband, count on him cheating on you next chance he gets, right?” At least that was what her mom had told when she was deep in her bottles, complaining to a young Emily about Emily’s absentee dad. “Well, mom had used a somewhat harsher language sprinkled with lots of her particular brand of cursing, to give her life lessons that unmistakable bitter rich wino flavor.” She thought, and chortled to herself despite being home alone.

Anyway, the interview today was her ticket to a bright future! Like hell she would let something as stupid as the needs of her boyfriend’s second head obstruct her! She’d be sure to give him something really special tonight, though... Especially if she aced this interview!

Emily nervously checked her watch yet again, still an hour left until she needed to leave. She should do her make-up now. What dress to wear had already been settled; she had been informed that the boss and HR-guy she would meet were both men, so she had decided to go for a “very motivated” look. In an attempt to dispel her nervousness, she once again tried to think positive thoughts: She was going to crush this interview! She would get the job and in ten years, she would make enough money to be truly independent! She would show her mom once and for all! How could she fail?

The doorbell suddenly rang, interrupting Emily’s thoughts. ”Who could that be?” Her boyfriend wouldn’t be back from work until late this afternoon. Plus, he had his own key. They lived in a safe suburban neighborhood, but as a young woman alone in a big house she was of course a bit wary.

Still wearing yoga pants and the black tank top she used when working out, Emily tiptoed to the door and opened it only partway. A tall guy that she vaguely recognized from somewhere was standing outside. Did they perhaps have classes together?

“Errr... hiii?” She said, peeking out at this weirdo through the half-open door.

“Hi, what’s up?” The guy asked with a broad smile. He held out a card to her. “Do you know what this is?”

Emily took the card apprehensively. ”Was he some strange religious nut missionary or something? What he just gave her seemed to be a playing card or something like that?” She thought while she examined it briefly, still on guard from this man showing up out of nowhere. He seemed nice enough but she definitely knew him from somewhere. Showing up on her doorstep like this was already at a severe risk of being creep stalker behavior. “No idea, sorry! Did you want something? So sorry but I’m like, really really busy right now. Could talk to you in class later, maybe?“

Not bothering to give the weird card back, Emily began to hastily shut the door on him. The entire situation with this creeper appearing just as she was getting ready for the job interview of a lifetime gave her a really bad vibe. If this idiot showing up and disturbing her good vibes was the thing that would cause her to mess up the interview, she’d seek him out in class tomorrow and freaking kill him!

Emily’s angry thoughts were suddenly cut short and she was violent knocked backwards! The man on the other side of the door had tackled it open just as she was about to close it. Emily screamed and fell, landing hard on her ass. While she was still in shock, the man entered her house and closed the door behind him.

“You fucking bastard! My boyfriend will be home any minute!” Emily lied as terror welled up inside her. With no time to stand up she began to scooch backwards on her butt, away from the door and the intruder. She felt afraid but also... a bit dizzy?

The man stood motionless by the closed door, his eyes narrowed while he simply watched her on the floor as she was doing her best to create distance between them. She had no idea why he was here or what he wanted but she did not take her eyes off the stranger for even a moment while she increased her distance from him. She felt herself become more and more sluggish. ”Shit! Had she been drugged somehow..?” She noticed how her field of vision shrunk for some reason, as though something was partly beginning to block her view.

Finally, her brain now as slow as molasses, came to the realization that it was not a case of diminishing eyesight that caused her problems. The reason she could now barely see the creep still standing by the door, even though she tried to look at him, was due to the two enormous bags of flesh that were suddenly protruding straight out of her chest! The foreign objects kept ballooning, growing bigger and bigger, pushing against her black tank top. She made an attempt to crawl further away but a warm sensation streamed out from the growing orbs on her chest, making it harder and harder for Emily to focus on anything else. She felt so fucking good...

After a final few moments of useless struggle, Emily’s attempts to concentrate on anything other than the intense pleasure grew impossible. The black tank top ripped apart—it could no longer contain her. Her new melons bounced up and down in an impossibly exaggerated manner and they sprayed some type of whitish liquid as soon as they freed themselves from restraints. ”Milk?” She thought with distant bewilderment. With her new her tits finally bouncing free from their prison, the interview that would determine the future of her life became nothing more than a distant distraction compared to the all-encompassing desire that gripped Emily all of a sudden.

Collapsing on her back on the floor, the enormous swelling tits pointing straight up, Emily’s body begun to shiver from an overload of pleasure and slutty images forced into her mind. She spread her legs wide and stuck her hand inside of her yoga pants and began to masturbate furiously. Her pussy burned with desire! But her fingers, no matter how many she used, were not enough. She needed her boyfriend! She desired him so incredibly fucking much right now! Or to be honest, she just needed his dick to fill her burning hole. His dick to fill any of her slutty needing holes crying out for attention! She needed it!! Needed a penis! Any cock!! She called out for her assailant; Emily needed to be fucked hard! By him! Or by anyone!

* * *

“God... I c-can’t... can’t focus. Fuck! I need... s-something hard!” Emily’s slut moan was panicked in its urgent need.

I had thoroughly enjoyed watching the fear in my ex-girlfriend’s eyes slowly being replaced. First by confusion when her body began to change, to then evolve into a blind arousal when she gave in completely to the foreign pleasure her still transforming and expanding body and breasts forced on her. The cheating slut laid before me on the floor, jamming her fingers into her pussy, furiously thrusting her hips to drive her fingers as far into herself as possible. Yet she begged and begged me for more. Fingers were far from enough to satisfy her. Finally the bitch showed me her true face.

I unzipped my pants and brandished the dick she was begging me for. Without a word I walked towards her and stood above her, exposing my already hard member.

“P-please... have s-sex with me!” Emily got out as she locked in on my penis with wild eyes. She made an attempt to stand up, to grab for me, but she quickly collapsed on the floor, fingering herself even harder. Her needing cunt did not allow her to stop giving it the attention it desperately craved for even a second.

“You’d like me to fuck you, huh?” I replied when she failed to stand and fell to the floor. The fall made her gigantic breasts bounce up and down, spraying her body with yet more shiny porno milk. “It’s always about you and what you want with you isn’t it, Em? Well, it’s time for you to prioritize someone else’s needs for once.” I told her, drunk on my own power. I called forth Xue Mei’s card and summoned my ninja servant.

Xue Mei appeared, wearing her ninja attire this time, kneeling right next to the girl undergoing her slut transformation.

“Master.” She cast her eyes down as always when she announced herself to me. Then she saw Emily, the desperate girl with her top in tatters and still expanding breasts in front of her. The ninja recoiled back in shock.

“We’re adding another woman to my collection.” I told my kunoichi slave.

“Master... I...” A mixture emotions played across the Xue Mei’s face as she, still kneeling, looked up at me. The Asian girl glanced back and forth between me and my naked lower body and the moaning woman on the ground before her.

“Is there... a problem, slave?” I questioned the so-called Shinobi of Justice.

When I pressed her, Xue Mei let out a weak whimper that gradually grew in strength while her body began to weaken.

“Nooo...” Xue Mei wailed and bit down hard on one of her fingers, while the other hand began to massage her breasts. The ninja’s purple suit darkened with moisture around her crotch and boobs. “I d-don’t want this—”

“Shut up and get over here, Xue Mei! Your only purpose in this moment is to suck me off, you lousy ‘defender of women.” I commanded her.

“Y-y-yes Master!” The girl gave in completely and began to crawl on all fours towards me and my exposed penis. With a whorish and disgraceful moan, she planted her kneeling body opposite of Emily’s and bent herself over Emily’s body to present her mouth for my dick. My ex-girlfriend’s still growing giant breasts grazed against the spandex clad even bigger breasts of Xue Mei when she leaned over my ex. My sex slave opened her wet mouth wide took my whole member inside of it, as per my command.

Xue Mei bobbed back and forth beneath me, stroking my dick with her lust-swollen lips, her slender fingers caressing my balls. The so-called Shinobi of Justice and self-proclaimed defender of women could barely be said to have even put up a fight—she instantly gave in to my order. In addition, at least from the crazed look of lust in her eyes when she sucked me off, Xue Mei seemed turned on beyond belief by what was happening. ”Was Xue Mei such a naughty girl now that it got her horny to be forced to be my accomplice in the enslavement of other women?” I wondered while enjoying the sight of this slovenly sow that had used to be my lesbian neighbor sucking and licking my shaft.

“Pleeeaaase fuck me! Just... any hole... is fine! Need a hard f-fucking dick inside my... God! It’s like I’m burning up!” Emily panted and begged underneath Xue Mei, my ex-girlfriend kept masturbating to no avail. The stimulation of Xue Mei’s soft breasts brushing against Emily’s body, covering her with even more milk, while she was forced to listen to the dirty slurping and smacking noises from the ninja woman servicing me had sent poor Emily into a horny overdrive. I loved to see her beg for me like this...

“This dick is too good for a cheating slut like you. Emily!” I grunted while Xue Mei worked her hardest to make me blast my hot load down her throat. “If you want it, beg me for it. Beg for my cum!”

“Fuck, I need it! Please give me your cum, mister. I’ll... I’ll do anything! You can have me whenever and wherever... Just... P-please come inside of me!!”

Hearing the girl who had cheated on me beg for my cum in such a pathetic manner combined with Xue Mei’s excellent dick sucking made me lose control of myself completely. I wrapped my hand around Xue Mei’s long hair and pulled her face all the way to the bottom of my shaft. I held the gagging girl there for while. Emily’s begging for my cum did not stop for even a moment. I stared at the two sluts on the floor beneath me, pressing their tits against tits, admiring my absolute power.

“Listen up, slave.” I addressed Xue Mei while enjoying her throat as my cocksleeve. “I command you to snowball my cum with Emily here. Understand? Give her a long and loving kiss and welcome her to my harem. Because after you have given her my cum, she will become another one of my belongings, just like I made you my slave, Xue Mei.” The girl whose mouth was nothing more than tool for my pleasure gazed up at her master in a display of absolute submission, her face a complete mess and her eyes glazed over. The ninja then nodded to let me know she understood. Seeing Xue Mei like that, while Emily still ceaselessly begged me for attention—to fuck her instead of Xue Mei’s mouth—pushed me over the edge; I came into Xue Mei’s wet mouth.

With an expertly slutty face, my cum slowly running down her lips and her breathing rough and ragged, my ninja catgirl slave immediately leaned over and gave Emily what looked like a passionate kiss. Like two rainbow lovers, Xue Mei embraced the girl on the floor beneath her, with no qualms at all about aiding me in my capture of another soul. Emily in turn closed her eyes and seemed to feel absolute bliss for a few moments when the cum she had been begging for dribbled into her mouth. She slurped audibly. Her body was twitching in response, ever wanting more.

“There, you got the cum you were asking for, Em. A proper fuck from a great Summoner like me is too good for a cheating slut like you.” I told her.

The card she had dropped next to the door earlier began to fly towards me. I grabbed it and unsummoned Xue Mei. Red cursive writing shone upon Emily’s card as the writing spelled out the now familiar “Soul Capture Complete!”

The card initially displayed an anime stylized version of Emily, looking haughty and affluent, as if she was some sort of princess. The picture then rapidly changed, the princess losing all of her clothes while her bust swelled to enormous proportions. The girl in the illustration’s mouth opened to an “O” while her face displayed a vacant facial expression. Her eyes lost their shine. The card’s title appeared.

Common Fuckdoll COMMON

  1. This emotionless fuckdoll will obey its Summoner’s every order without fail.

[Blank]

[Blank]

When I saw the name and rarity my subconscious self had ascribed to my ex-girlfriend, I couldn’t help but laugh. This was twisted... A “Common Fuckdoll” that would obey my every order? That could be interesting even if Emily was only of garbage common rarity compared to my other two girls. I got two empty slots to fill, too!

I peered at the mess of a girl beneath me. Emily was undeniably a cute girl, if a little plain. The glorious new tits I had gifted her enhanced her body, but I could not deny that Emily did not really compare to the two Asian super hotties I already had put under my spell. My ex-girlfriend’s body shook another time and she moaned hard on the floor, filling me with a mixture of emotions I did not fully grasp, the whole spectrum from sorrow to joy. ”As much as I had tried to deny it in the past, I clearly had a type. My yellow fever was probably incurable. Besides, it seemed as though the Attributes given to a card this way could be more or less anything I wished for, right? Fuck it, let’s give it a try!” I thought as I held the card and concentrated on the first Attribute I desired to give my “Common Fuckdoll”.

Common Fuckdoll COMMON

  1. This emotionless fuckdoll will obey its Summoner’s every order without fail.
  2. 11/10 Japanese gravure model

[Blank]

As soon as I had decided on how to force my influence on her trapped soul, Emily’s body began to change. Or rather, it was as if her previously Caucasian features were being painted over by the Asian features I had imposed on her. Her skintone changed to be slightly yellowish and much more pale than before, her blond hair became smooth and dark. Her body proportions began to adjust and she shrank, changing from being a somewhat tall girl to now barely 5 ft. Her face also shifted, eyes becoming narrower and her huge nose shrunk down to take up less of her face.

To my delight, the fact that I specified I wanted her to be an “11/10” gravure model also started to become apparent. The Soul Deck had understood! The previous Emily was pretty but nothing that special. The girl she was rapidly changing into would turn heads wherever she appeared, even when disregarding the jumbo-sized tits. Her previously thin lips grew and formed a slight natural pout. No one looking at them would be able to deny that they seemed artisanally crafted to be roughly kissed or otherwise used for men’s pleasure. Her bones shifted, hips flaring outwards giving the Asian sex bomb more curves, while her thighs became both less of the pathetic sticks Emily had sported but also shaped to be more firm and tight. Any small traces of belly fat disappeared, and her stomach became flat as a washboard, with a slight hint of musculature and abs. Only the size of her enormous blown-up breasts was left alone, but her nipples shrank until they looked like small inviting pink buttons protruding out of a sea of wonderful flesh.

”Fuck! She was so hot!” I thought as Emily moaned in a slightly more high-pitched voice than before. She then said something. In Japanese. ”Oh right... I specified her to be a Japanese model, not to just look like one. I figure the second attribute I had planned for her could salvage this though.” Staring hungrily at the body crafted for sex I had just created, I willed a second Attribute on my ex-girlfriend. This Attribute would be even more strange than the first one but I was confident it would work. The magic powers of the Soul Deck would not let me down!

Common Fuckdoll COMMON

  • This emotionless fuckdoll will obey its Summoner’s every order without fail.
  • 11/10 Japanese gravure model
  • ·Holds the memories, behavior and personality of the Emily from the Summoner’s original timeline, from just before he acquired the Soul Deck. This proxy personality can be awakened or put to rest at the Summoner’s command.

The card shone while golden writing danced across it.

It shall be engraved upon her soul. Soul Capture CLEAR!

The now Asian girl stopped squirming on the ground. She made no sound at all and just laid completely still on the floor with her mouth agape and her arms resting at her side. She stared vacantly forward, occasionally blinking, while her breathing was relaxed. I felt the familiar feeling as if I was about to lose consciousness and blacked out for a moment. Then, I was standing outside of Emily’s house again. I had just knocked on the door. After a while the door was opened by an old man.

“Hello?” He said. He seemed curious as though why I had knocked on his door

“Uhh... hi. Is Emily here?” I asked him, confused.

“Emily? I think you may have the wrong address, son. No Emily here.”

“Oh, I see. Sorry to bother you then, sir. Guess I knocked on the wrong door. Hope you have a good day.” I excused myself and headed back to my car.

Because of the Attributes I had given Emily, she was no longer living in the same house? Was she perhaps living in Japan now due to the fact that her “soul” said she should be a Japanese gravure model? ”Well, why should I give a single fuck!” I thought and brought out the card of my naked “Asianified” ex-girlfriend. The now Japanese girl depicted on the card stared back at me with empty eyes, her perfect nude body on full display for me. I admired my work for a while before driving home. Another successful endeavor!

* * *

I spent the rest of the afternoon grinding for more crystal shards to use in Ex Calibre: Infinite Lovers. I felt more motivated to gather materials than ever, now that the accessories and items I acquired in the game had real life uses. Just when I was about to quit playing for the day, I scrolled past the anniversary banner that had started me down the path of a real-life Summoner. I stared at the picture of the three anime girls, exposing themselves, tempting me to roll for them and their expanded chests. I shook my head, put the phone down and brought out Emily’s card. I summoned her.

My ex-girlfriend appeared in my living room. She stood motionless before me, naked with her back straight. Two enormous globes protruded from her otherwise tight and shapely body. Her skin was slightly yellow, yet pale. Emily’s previously western features were only barely recognizable to me over the Attribute of an “11/10 Japanese gravure model” I had assigned to her. It was unmistakably still my cheating ex I was looking at, though.

I strode up to to the nude beauty, standing very close to her. She remained motionless, breathing lightly through her slightly parted and pouting mouth. Standing so close, I was once again awestruck with my own power. Emily’s skin had no blemishes whatsoever and her proportions were absolutely perfect even though she had shrunken down quite a bit. I traced my hand across her cheek and felt her warm and soft skin. When my hand reached her lips, I let a finger touch them. For the first time since she had been summoned, the doll responded to my touch by softly wrapping her lips around my finger, sucking tenderly on it while her tongue spun around inside of her mouth. Yet her stare was still vacant.

With the doll teasing my finger with her mouth, my other hand reached out for one of her pillowy breasts. When I touched her nipple, both of her gigantic melons began to slightly lactate, drips of lubricating milk covering her breasts. The doll’s eyes glazed over from arousal, but she remained almost motionless and quiet.

“Drop to your knees.” I tried to commanded her. The doll immediately obeyed, my finger still in her mouth.

I withdrew my finger out of her mouth—due to the suction, her mouth made an audible “plop!”. I pulled down my pants and with Emily kneeling in front of me, I stroked my dick a few times, applying her saliva and some of her milk to it. I then slapped her across the face with my cock.

“Tell me you are sorry.”

“I am sorry.” The doll that had been Emily responded in a flat, emotionless tone. I slapped her a few more times, forcing my dick against her full lips. Her voice was lighter and more high-pitched than before. In addition, she had a very thick Japanese accent when she spoke (her “sorry” sounded more like a “solly”).

I stared at the emotionless sex doll kneeling beneath me, and stopped abusing her face with my raw member for a moment. I allowed myself to take in that this was the same girl that had shattered my heart—cheated on me. I could take her right now, if I wanted! I knew I could order her to do whatever I wished for. Her body and soul were mine now, after all. However, a darker, more twisted desire grew inside of me instead. ”That was why I had used the second attribute slot, after all. Wasn’t it?” I stepped away from the doll and commanded it to stand up again. I left the living room to return after a little while with a large mirror.

“OK, let’s see... Listen up Emily. The following three orders will always remain true for you, no matter what other orders you may receive from me.

One, you will only refer to me and think of me by my title as your Master, you will never utter my name.

Two, you cannot in any way harm me or otherwise cause me discomfort or distress.

Three, whatever statement I direct to you is absolute and unquestionable truth for you, unless I tell you it is not longer the truth.”

The doll stood motionless, giving me no inclination as to whether my orders had been understood or not.

“Confirm that you have received and will obey your Master’s orders.”

“Your doll will obey, Master. Your doll will obey Master’s every order.” My transformed ex-girlfriend gave a robotic reply with a heavily accented English.

I stared with disdain at the naked slut in front of me, her body crafted by me to be used for my own amusement, and decided to give her a final order before I woke Emily up. “Great! Let’s give you another order that will also remain true unless I explicitly tell you otherwise. I know you fancy yourself a smart girl, Em, but it will be utterly impossible for you to comprehend that my words have the power to change you.”

“Your doll understand your command.” She confirmed.

“Good.” I nodded at it. “Well then, awaken Emily.”

* * *

“You may not move from the spot you are currently standing in.” A voice from somewhere rang out to her. Emily’s head hurt really bad! Last thing she could remember, she had been studying for an upcoming exam. Now she was in what seemed to be someones living room? What the heck had happened to her?

She looked around to see her Master standing next to a full-body mirror. It took her a moment to recognize Master. He seemed much taller than she remembered, for some reason? But this was unmistakably the guy she had gone on a few dates with last year. Her Master was tall and kind of cute, but also sort of boring to be honest. He didn’t seem to know what to do to keep her entertained and was hesitant to speak about himself. She figured he was nice enough but she had decided to call it off after a few months. She had heard from others that Master apparently took it hard when he had known that she had been dating guys other than her Master at the same time as they were dating, but well... that was his problem to be honest!

She then noticed the reflection in the mirror next to Master. The mirror showed what looked like some pasty nerd’s absolute wet dream. A cute Asian girl with an innocent appearance aside from absolutely ridiculous sized breasts! The girl looked like one of those CGI-models used in 3D porn she had seen on some porn websites. ”Some guys were truly sick and disgusting...” She thought. Emily raised her hand and to her surprise, the CGI-model in the mirror did the same thing. She raised her other hand, and the model copied this movement as well. She attempted to walk closer to the mirror to examine it, but found that her legs would not move.

“Hey, Master! What the hell is going... Wait, did I say Master? Master!?” Emily said and moved her hands to her mouth as if to cover it. The perverted reflection in the mirror continued to mimic her movements. Her heart began to beat faster! Her voice sounded different, lighter. Why the fuck did she refer to her Master as her Master?! She wanted to scream, but for some reason she could not. Because screaming would cause Master discomfort...

“Oh, right... Calm down, Emily. You do not find it weird that you refer to me as your Master or that you cannot currently move from the spot you are standing in.”

”Yeah, of course. Why did Master even waste time to specify something so obvious?” Emily thought, slightly annoyed, as she settled down—calm. She was still fretting a little bit over what the heck was going on with the girl in the mirror, though. She felt calm, but worried. Then, her Master continued speaking.

“The body you see in the mirror is your new body. You finally have your ideal body, your perfect body. You always dreamed of looking like an Asian cartoon pornstar, with oversized tits and cocksucking lips, and through extensive plastic surgery you made your dream a reality.”

She gazed into the mirror with true admiration. How could she have forgotten for even a second? She had finally made her dreams come true! The glorious mounds on her chest, much bigger than her head was how she had always wished her body would look. Her ugly western girl facial features had been reshaped into that of a pretty Asian girl’s. Her lips were plump and perfect for wrapping around dicks! She had finally become the Asian cartoon pornstar she had always wanted to be. ”Though, she had no memories of the extensive plastic surgery she knew she had gone through to make her perfect like this.” She realized. ”And she didn’t even like giving blowjobs, so why the fuck was it so vitally important for her to have such perfect cocksucking lips?”

“You seem to enjoy checking yourself out, huh?” Master interrupted her thoughts with a question while Emily was trailing her fingers across her perfect body, touching her perfect breasts to realize she was even able to make herself lactate. That was perfect and ideal too, of course!

“Uh-huh,” She remarked offhandedly. She had no time to waste on Master since she was busy checking herself out. “Why am I here, anyway?”

“Never mind that.” Master told her. “Well then, let’s get on with this. Let’s see hmm... Ha! You are and have always been a whore. Literally. Tell me why?”

She listened to Master’s words, and she felt her head spin for just a moment. She then wondered why her Master wasted time she could spend admiring her perfect body with yet another meaningless statement. Naturally she was a whore—what else would Emily be?! She should be out on the streets using her flawless appearance to lure customers, not wait around in her Master’s crummy living room like this. However, she also felt a pressing need to let her Master know why she was and had always been a whore well up inside of her. She tried to ignore it at first, but for some reason she knew that it was very important for her to do as her Master had commanded. The need to follow her Master’s command gradually grew completely impossible for her to ignore! She had to—needed to!—stop admiring herself in the mirror for just a moment to think about how she could best deliver what her Master had requested of her.

It was true that she was and had always been a whore, literally a dirty prostitute. A whore fucked people for money, so that meant that was what she did. Emily remembered every guy (and girl) she had had sex with, a hardworking whore like her would naturally remember her customers! Emily’s problem was just that she could not remember any instance in where she had actually gotten paid after having sex with any of them. ”That did not make sense, right?” A whore needed to get paid, otherwise she was just a common slut sleeping around! So how could Emily provide a satisfying answer to her Master as to why she was and had always been a whore when she did not remember any occurrence of her actually prostituting herself?! ”YOU NEED TO TELL MASTER WHY YOU ARE AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A WHORE!!” Her mind screamed at her while she was unable to figure herself out.

A ringing in her head grew more and more intense! Emily could not focus on anything else. She felt her brain work harder than it ever had done before to obey her Master—to tell him what he wanted to hear. ”BUT SHE DID NOT KNOW HOW TO DO WHAT HE HAD ASKED!” Then, as if an enormous weight had lifted from her shoulders, the ringing stopped, and it finally dawned on her how silly she had been acting. ”This was so typical of her!” She always had a tendency to try to answer problems without thinking the question through properly first.

Her profession had existed since before modern society. Naturally, a whore did not necessarily require monetary compensation for her services, any compensation in exchange for sex would due. If she slept with someone to receive a benefit, that meant she was a bonafide whore! She recognized with every fiber of her being that she was a whore by the literal definition of the word, so her reasoning as to why she was a whore must therefore be sound! Satisfied with how she had figured herself out, she began to answer her Master. She noticed that he was grinning widely at her, as if eagerly awaiting her reply, but Emily felt as though her Master’s smile did not reach his eyes.

“Being a whore is an easy way for a girl like me to get ahead, Master. Like, sleeping with a rich guy to get treated to a nice dinner or some nice clothes, or fucking someone hot to get some self validation. I once offered one of my professors a BJ because I thought it could get me better grades.” She replied with much disinterest. She was finally free to check out her admirable new body in the mirror again.

“Yeah, that checks out, I guess.” Master nodded. “Hey! Pay attention to me instead of the mirror!”

Emily shifted her full attention to Master. It was very important to pay attention to him. He looked sad. She became very aware of the clothes that he wore and also that she was in turn standing naked in front of her Master. ”He was going to pay her for this later, right?” Master looked straight at her while she studied him. She saw how his lower lip trembled slightly before he interrupted her thoughts by speaking. She paid her full attention to his every word.

“So please tell me, Emily. Why did you sleep with me and fool me into loving you only to cheat on me and dump me? I loved you for fuck’s sake!”

”Ugh, loved?” She thought, revolted. “They had gone on like a few dates and had sex twice. He was not a very good lay either! She was so tired of running into ‘nice guys’ like her Master, unable to differentiate between casual dating and being in a steady relationship.” However, she digressed. Master had asked her a question that demanded her full attention. This time he had not stated that he expected a reply from her, but she understood that expecting an answer was implicit when a question was asked. Emily therefore instinctively recognized that it was of highest importance for her to answer her Master’s question. Though she could not fathom why she felt that way, she knew that her entire being in that moment solely existed to provide Master an answer to his question. However, what was troubling to her was that Emily could not remember that she had received payment or any other sort of benefit from dating and sleeping with her Master. But she must’ve been doing it for some reason that was beneficial to her. Once again, she was a whore, not a slut, right?

“I... errrr...?” She got out, stalling for time while she was stressing out over how to properly respond.

“Save it!” Master suddenly snapped, his response quick and angry. “It’s because you are a cruel bitch that enjoys toying with people’s emotions and love for you! Isn’t it?!”

His words planted themselves straight into her soul. She looked back at her memories of the dates with Master, remembering how she had been constantly judging him. ”Who the fuck took a girl like her to a goddamn burger joint for a date?!” She finally understood everything! Snickering to herself, she vaguely saw how the reflection of her ideal face’s plump dicksucking lips curved into a wicked smile while she paid her full attention to her Master.

“Yes, that is right, Master. I enjoyed torturing you emotionally. I’m a whore, yes. But I also love to make people fall in love with me and then toy with their emotions.” She stared intently at Master, in the same way a predator would eye its prey. While she studied her Master, Emily noticed that he, for a short moment, seemed taken aback by Emily’s simple affirmation of her fundamental nature; it was no secret that she was a cruel bitch that enjoyed toying with other people’s feeling. And Master had been an excellent toy. She expected the pathetic loser nerd to start crying or something, but to her surprise he instead began to chuckle quietly to himself.

“I... needed to... hear you admit that, Em. Even if the reason you said it is because of...” He finally said, his voice sounding strangely calm. “Holy fuck! I feel like I’m lighter or something!” He drew close to her and grabbed one of her perfect tits hard, twisting it.

“Ow! Ouch! Hey Master, hands off the merchandise! If a loser like you wants to touch these, you better be prepared to compensate a girl properly, if you get what I’m saying?” Emily squirmed while he was harassing her. She figured perhaps she could pump her sucker Master out of his money and ideally trample all over his feelings again.

“Uh-huh, of course.” Master dismissed her while absentmindedly bouncing her bodacious breasts up and down with his hands. She was powerless to stop him. “These hooters must’ve cost a girl like you a fortune, right? Plastic surgery to turn the body of a ratty student such as yourself into that of an Asian bimbo sex bomb’s can’t have been cheap. Makes sense you want a return on your investment.”

She nodded, doing her best to stand her ground. A whore like her needed to get paid for the expensive operations she had gone through. Though she couldn’t deny that her tits felt good when Master played with them roughly like that. Her perfect breasts were perfectly sensitive, leaking wonderful milk with every slap her Master gave them.

“Well, you see. The problem for you in this case is supply and demand, Em.” Master laughed as he ceased playing with her twins and stepped away from her. Suddenly, like appearing out of thin air, two girls appeared to either side of him! The two Asian girls wore clothes that left almost nothing to imagination and as soon as they appeared before Emily, she could not help but greatly admire their perfect bodies. They clung with great need to Master, their enormous breasts bounced up and down hypnotically, their beautiful Asian faces pressing up against him. They both had the ideal body Emily had always wished for!

“I already have a slutty little sister who cares only for her brother’s happiness.”

“Onii-chan onegai~, remember to introduce me to your other girls as your imouto, not just your sister!” The perfect girl responded with an artificially cute voice while she pressed herself against Master.

“And a degenerate ninja whore that is my obedient sex slave.”

“Master... I-I beg of you to present your servant in a less s-shameful manner...” The ninja’s trembling voice and body betrayed her words as she pressed up against Master. Her entire being dripped with lust at being called a degenerate whore.

”Who the fuck were these bitches and how come they looked so happy pressing up against that nerd? He should be lucky getting an offer to pay Emily for more emotional torture, not have such a smug fucking grin on his face!” Emily thought, confused and angry.

“Oh, naturally you are very jealous of both of them.” Master told her.

Of course, she was jealous of those two sluts! How many operations had those ugly skanks even required before they could look close to the ideal body all three of them had now?! Probably several more than what Emily had needed! Plus, they seemed to be stupid as fuck, considering they clung to a nerd loser who would not even compensate Emily for the expensive operations she had gone through! Fucking bitches devaluing the price of sex! And they probably didn’t even understand the joys of emotionally torturing people in love with you. It should be Emily clinging to her Master like that, not those two dumb hoes!

“Tell me what you are thinking.”

She did.

“So, you uhhh... I get that you are jealous of these two. Is that because they make me happy?” Master asked while the two skanky bitches were still busy pressing themselves against him, whispering things to him, shamelessly begging for his cock and attention.

“I ummm... Yeah! That’s right!”

“Does that mean you want to be my girlfriend again, Emily?”’

“Well, I mean, you were never really my boyfriend, we were just dating. But I guess I want to step all over your pathetic feelings again like I did before. That’s probably why I feel jealous now, Master!”

“Huh? No, that’s wrong. We were definitely boyfriend-girlfriend.”

She had been his girlfriend. What she had just said made no sense at all. How could she mistakenly have thought they were not an exclusive couple just because they had only gone on a few dates together?

“Uh-huh. Well, you shouldn’t waste your time with those fake-ass bitches, Master. I’ll even give you a discount, if you get over here right now and fuck me. Besides, who knows, perhaps this time you can make a loving and loyal girlfriend out of this cruel whore?” She added the last part because she figured a nerd with no social skills like him would fall for it. Fat chance of that happening!

“Hey Onii-chan! She’s so rude! Kimochi warui! Mesu bitchi!” The cutsey bitch wearing some porno schoolgirl costume or whatever chirped while she pointed exaggeratedly at Emily.

“Yeah, my ex-girlfriend used to be a real bitch, didn’t she Jenny?” Master agreed while he groped the saccharine tramp’s fake-ass breasts. He then looked straight at Emily. “Well, I find your stuck-up behavior and condescending attitude kind of weird though, Em. I mean, considering you are and have always been madly in love with me.”

For a brief second, she felt as though a sledgehammer hit her head. Then, she realized what Master had just said was absolutely true! She loved him more than anything else! She had always loved him! That must be why she did not care about getting paid when it came to making love to her Master, even though she was a whore! But then why had she toyed with his emotions and dumped him? It must be because it was undeniably in her nature to be such a cruel bitch... She just couldn’t help it! She felt her heart sink just thinking about it. She was destined to be miserable, to hurt the person she loved so much!

“You desperately need me. Only being with me gives you any meaning, Emily.” Master added while Emily was trying to reconcile with her new understanding of her feelings for her ex-boyfriend.

As soon as she heard his words, everything she felt concerning her Master kicked into overdrive! Emily fell on her knees, sobbing uncontrollably on the floor. She needed to be with Master! Being in proximity to him was the only thing that gave her meaning! But at the same time she was a cruel bitch that enjoyed toying with her Master’s emotions and his love. ”She just couldn’t stop herself from behaving in a way that would hurt her true love!” She realized, crying on the floor of her Master’s living room.

The two annoying bitches were suddenly gone. Master approached her while she remained sitting naked on the floor, unable to stop sobbing. He knelt down beside her, grabbed her chin and lifted her face to make her look at him. Just his touch sent sparks flying in her brain! It was like fireworks! Emily felt so goddamn good to be with him, to be touched by him! Yet another part of her desperately started to plot out some scheme to turn this act of kindness from her ex-boyfriend into something that would hurt him later. She hated that she was unable to stop thinking of him in that way!

“What’s wrong, Emily?”

“I-it’s just... I love you so much, Master. But I’m a cruel bitch that needs to hurt you. It’s just my nature! I f-feel so goddamn bad!” She cried, wrapping her arms weakly around her Master’s neck.

Master hugged her back, a gentle hug while she cried and sobbed into his chest. After sitting like that for a while, her completely naked dream body pushed tightly up against her love, her Master spoke. His voice sounded warm and comforting to Emily.

“Shhh, don’t cry... Even a cruel bitch like you can change if you try really hard. Don’t you think so too?”

His deep voice and wise words hit Emily’s heart. Perhaps there was hope for her? She could change for the better. Become someone worthy of her Master’s love!

“I... Thank you!! I’ll do my best to be worthy of you and your love, Master!” She stopped crying as she embraced him tighter, pressing the flawless body she was so proud of even closer to her true love.

“You may move freely again, Emily.” Master mumbled when he fell backwards on the floor with Emily on top of him. As she laid on top of Master, she felt his hard dick push up through his pants against her body. A strong need welled up inside of her; her whore body wished to feel her Master’s love and desire. The bad and cruel part of her immediately began to work, to plan something that would cause Master suffering if she gave in to him and his sex now, but she was able to focus and dispel those thoughts! She would no longer be an evil bitch! Her Master had confidence in her and she knew she could be better! For his sake!

She gave Master a deep and passionate kiss while she unbuckled his pants. She grabbed at his dick, so glad that her Master was as well-endowed as he was. Just kissing him and feeling his strong dick caressed in her soft hands was enough for Emily to completely lose herself to her passion. Her perfect breasts began to leak milk onto her Master’s chest while her tongue swirled with his, the warm sensation she felt emanating from her breasts while lactating made her feel even more close to Master—even more in love with him! Her body yearned, her pussy was completely soaked, hungry to be filled. While still kissing her Master, breathing his wonderful scent, Emily began to slowly ease his dick inside of herself. To use her perfect body for the pleasure of men was her purpose as a whore. But to give her body to her Master was what gave her life meaning.

Just the tip of his penis entering her was enough for her to explode with pleasure, an orgasm stronger than anything she had ever felt, ravaged her body. She lost all control when she felt her Master’s strong hands grab her hips and slowly press her further and further down onto him. She was in absolute paradise, unable to think, unable to function, unable to find any meaning except for the hard dick that filled the void in her useless whore life! She threw her body backwards while she blissfully rode on top of Master, her breasts flopping up and down in a perfectly unrealistic manner, spraying the warm milk she was proud to produce everywhere. She would be content to stay like that forever, gazing lovingly at her Master, the man that she had vowed to change herself for as he filled her void. But Master suddenly spoke, his voice strained from the pleasure her sinful pussy and body gave him.

“When I snap my fingers, all of the truths that you have accepted from when you woke up today will no longer be true, Emily. This statement will be void if I snap my fingers two times.”

”Master said such weird things sometimes.” Emily thought while she looked at him with absolute devotion. Then he snapped his fingers.

Emily’s pussy was wetter than she had ever experienced, riding atop her Master! Though, she could barely see him underneath the gigantic tits that flopped around at her every movement.

“What the fuck is going on?!” She moaned, her body weak and exhausted from several orgasms.

“You are enjoying yourself, you cheating whore!” Master grunted as he grabbed her hips and pushed her down hard on his dick.

“Ahhhh~!” Emily moaned; her body felt so goddamn good! She was enjoying herself, just as Master had said! She was such a cheating whore! Her boyfriend would go mad if he knew what she did behind his back! But her body? What was this?! Why was the hair that fell in front of her eyes black? Whose were the giant breasts and why did they lactate? Were her breasts this big and milky because she was pregnant? “P-please! I don’t... understand!” She attempted to get up but Master’s hand on her hips stopped her.

“You want to get up? You may.” Master said as he released his grip.

For a moment, she considered continuing to ride him, she felt so incredibly good to cheat on her boyfriend! But she came to her senses and stood up on weak legs. The floor around where they had had sex was a mess of the milk her new breasts had sprayed everywhere. She looked into the mirror and saw a goddamn cartoon character look back at her. She vaguely remembered that she had admired herself in that mirror earlier. Then... she had admitted that she was a whore, and became jealous at other women who looked like her and then finally had fallen in absolute love with her Master. ”Wait, Master?” On top of everything else, why the fuck could she not think of this creep as anything other than her Master?

“Master... What the hell have you done to me?” She spoke calmly while she attempted to lunge at the man laying on the ground beneath her. She found that she was unable to.

Master just yawned, ignoring her, and then he sat up on the floor. He was still displaying his hard penis to her. ”She enjoyed herself so much riding it, being such a cheating whore...” Emily thought, but did her hardest to dismiss any further thoughts.

“You goddamn psycho. I’m leaving.” She got out in a quiet and polite tone. She wanted to shout at him! To scream for help! But it was impossible for her to use more than a courteous tone when speaking with Master. Anything else could cause him discomfort.

When she turned around, ready to leave, she heard the snapping of fingers twice.

Emily immediately turned and fell to her knees next to Master, prostrating herself. Her breasts squeezed tightly against the floor, spilling out to either side of her wonderful, Asian-made body.

“M-master I don’t know what just happened! I beg of you, please forgive me!!” She cried desperately at his side.

“Remember the evil and bitchy side of you that you need to fight? You gave in to that side and let it loose. You need to be stronger, Emily. Now sit up, you bitch!” Master hissed while she remained groveling beneath him on the floor.

Emily did as ordered, gazing with reverence at her reason for existence while she raised herself from the floor. She nodded in agreement at what he had said, full of shame—just like everything Master said to her, it was all true! She had given in to her evil side and needed to be stronger. Much stronger! Just when she was about to apologize for her latest lapse in judgment, for her useless willpower and her lack of worth, Master’s hands lashed out for her and he wrapped his fingers around her throat.

Emily remained calm, fully accepting what her Master did to her. When his strong fingers dug into her throat and squeezed, it hurt. She could not breathe well and her eyes began tearing. But Emily felt good that it hurt. She deserved to suffer, to be punished by her Master for all of the cruel things she had done, and still wanted to do, to him and to others like him.

“You love this feeling. It turns you on. A lot.” Master growled while he squeezed harder, squeezing the life out of his ex-girlfriend.

Emily still felt hurt from how his strong and masculine fingers dug into her neck but it was a good kind of hurt. When Master tensed his grip around her a warmth emanated from his punishing embrace. The warmth spread tingles all over her body and she shuddered from pleasure, struggling to draw breath. She loved how her Master choked her, how he made her feel more and more dizzy, how he made every ragged attempt to still breathe an impossible struggle. It was such an irresistible feeling! Emily pulled at her flawless breasts and massaged her nipples, every squirt of milk from out of them shone like a rainbow to the slowly asphyxiating girl.

Master tightened his grip even harder, and Emily’s worthless cunt tightened in response. Her throat and body burned, but her pussy burned ever more! ”She loved this feeling; it turned her on. A lot.” It repeated like mantra in her head. Emily could not breathe, and her body cramped in response, as she came yet again. Her hungry whore pussy’s craving did not stop, but tingled and ached for even more the longer Master gripped her. “Finally this cruel whore would do something to make her mother proud...” Emily’s every thought was of pleasing Master, giving herself to Him completely, offering Him her very life. Her existence was nothing but pure pleasure just before she was about to faint.

Master suddenly made a cry somewhere in-between a whimper and shout and eased his grip around her throat and slumped to the floor. To her great disappointment. Emily coughed and spattered, her body’s need to draw breath almost as irresistible as her Master’s commands. Master had placed one of his sexy hands over his face, to cover it, and did not look at her any longer while he remained laying down. He mumbled something with a trembling voice, and Emily, despite still recovering, instinctively perked up in an attempt to catch any potential new order for her. She knew that it was vitally important for her to heed Master’s every order, and it would be terrible if she even missed a single one. But no matter how she struggled, the muttering had no meaning to her, Master spoke no intelligible words. It seemed to her like Master had suddenly become very sad about something. Emily could not fathom why. She loved to be choked by her beloved Master! Did she... not do a good enough job to satisfy him when he strangled her. To make apparent the pleasure he gave her when Master punished his ex-girlfriend for her past transgressions as a cruel and evil whore? Was that why her Master appeared to be so sad now?!

Emily’s face still runny, marks of red around her throat, her pussy burning for her Master, she spoke. “I beg you, Master. Let your ex-girlfriend be better for your sake! I promise to do what I can to be worthy of you!” She moaned in desperation, still gathering her breath while she climbed on top of him again. “Please, allow this useless whore to make it up to you in the only way I can!” She panted, coughing slightly.

Master looked at her in bewilderment, allowing the hand that had been covering his face to brush back his hair. He seemed shaken by what she had just said. Then, he simply nodded and replied in an uncharacteristically quiet, almost tender voice. “Go ahead, Emily. I want you to.”

In response to her Master’s permission, Emily immediately impaled herself on his outstanding cock. For barely a moment, she was ashamed of her behavior—for she did not act solely out of concern for her Master, but also because of her own dripping sex that needed him inside. She desired the dark void of her whore body to be filled by her Master’s light. After how mercilessly he had just choked her, to feel his member inside of her again was all she could think about. But she also—knew—her needs and desires should not matter at all.

As soon as she felt Master inside of her, all other thoughts and all of her doubts ceased. Emily joyfully bounced up and down in absolute heaven. The whore did not care about anything else except for the love of her Master and taking care of his throbbing penis inside of her. Master soon forgot about whatever had bothered him and joined her rhythm, grabbing hard at the voluminous tits that were her pride and joy. The way he savaged her breasts hurt her, but this too was a good pain. While he groped her body, Master cussed at her and called her names. Emily moaned like a true slut at every insult, attempting to goad Master into cursing her even more, to bolster his hatred and anger at his cruel ex-girlfriend; to goad him into treating her with less and less respect. She wished to be nothing more than a piece of meat for him to enjoy—that was what she deserved for her evil nature! She tipped her head slightly to draw Master’s attention to her neck and attempted to guide her Master’s hands savaging her wonderful titties to her neck again. She needed to feel his hands wrapped around it. But Master slapped her guiding hands away and pinched her breasts so hard in response that thick squirts of milk sprayed straight out them. He seemed to have lost interest in strangling her, for now at least.

The feeling of being denied the satisfaction she desired from Master and his fingers around her neck, to be so brashly rejected by him and instead feel her made Asian whore body used solely in the way Master desired sent Emily over the moon. Her pussy cramped and she yet again came, harder than she ever had and perhaps ever would while Master pinched her sensitive titties. ”She loved Him! She desperately needed her Master! Only He gave her pathetic cruel whore self any semblance of meaning and self-worth!” The gospel on repeat in her head.

Lost in mind-melting pleasure for an eternity, she eventually noticed that Master had brought out his cellphone and filmed her while she was still bouncing ceaselessly on top of him. She didn’t mind one bit, of course! Her beloved Master could do whatever he wanted with her! She did her best to give her Master a show, despite how spent she was, sucking on her fingers, staring into the camera while talking dirty, licking her gigantic titties and rubbing them together like the whore she was. Though mostly, she just rode on top of him, unable to focus on anything other than the pure pleasure his hard rod gave her.

“Hey Emily, please tell the cruel and bitchy side of yourself what you think about her.” Master panted while he held the phone up to film her.

Emily, crazed from now countless orgasms and believing herself to have lost the ability to process speech, still found it within herself to comply with Master’s request and, with a most slutty voice interspersed with moans, began to talk.

“You disgusting heartless bitch! If not for Master and his faith in me, you’d have ruined my life. A worthless whore like me... finally found meaning through the love of my Master. Why... Why do you want to ruin our chance at happiness?!” The final part was a desperate plea straight from her heart that made her voice crack. If she was not overloading from pleasure bouncing on Master’s dick, she would have begun to cry. She felt Master’s giant cock stiffen and twitch in response as he had listened to her and she readied herself.

Master exploded inside of her. She felt his warm cum blast inside of her as she came yet another time. But she felt as though countless more orgasms filled her when she fulfilled her duty to Master. Her body tensed and she wailed and wailed and wailed on top of him, in complete satisfaction.

Emily’s body absolutely spent; she collapsed on top of him. The only way her life could be better in this moment would be if Master deigned to choke her again, but the pleasure she felt was too much—she could neither speak nor beg for anything!

Then, she heard how her Master snapped his fingers.

“W-why?” Emily mustered a croaked whisper after her body had finally calmed down.

“Hi, Em.” Master simply responded, brushing her smooth dark hair. Her hair, like the rest of her and Master was covered in what seemed like shiny massage oil. It was the milk that she had understood her blown-up breasts produced now for whatever reason.

“This is... just too much... Please, I need to go.” Emily continued to beg while she laid powerless on top of her Masters’s body. She had no energy left to get up. Her throat hurt terribly.

“Oh, before you do. Check this out!” Master said as he held up his phone to her.

Unable to stop herself, she turned her head and laid it to rest on his chest to look at the video she could vaguely remember that Master had recorded. The video was taken from Master’s point of view so a huge part of the screen was taken up by her dumb new breasts bouncing every which way. Behind them however, was the face of an Asian girl’s, cute as a button, lost to complete ecstasy. ”That was her face now.” She realized. The girl in the video was crazed with lust and covered with oil-like milk, acting like a total slut for the camera. Even more unnerving were the red marks around her throat. ”How the hell could she have felt so good when he hurt her like that?!” And worse, she could remember how she had begged him for and dreamed of even more abuse! When the girl in the video finally started to speak by the of the recording there was however an undeniable and genuine fear and distress beneath the pornstar moans.

“You disgusting heartless bitch! If not for Master and his faith in me, you’d have ruined my life. A worthless whore like me... finally found meaning through the love of my Master. Why... Why do you want to ruin our chance at happiness?!”

That had been her just a few minutes ago. She had spoken her true feelings, straight from her heart, begging herself to stop struggling and to give in to the pervert that had done this—whatever it was—to her.

“Tell me how you feel.” Master asked as he placed a hand on her ass and squeezed it.

“I... think I may go crazy...” She answered earnestly; she could not lie. Her world was spinning while she laid atop Master.

“Before you do, go back to sleep, Emily.”

* * *

My ex-girlfriend’s body went limp on top of me. I ordered it to stand up and it did so immediately.

“Tell me, doll. Did you feel good?” I asked it and stood up next to it.

“An emotionless doll does not feel, Master.” The doll responded, same voice as the Emily I’d been messing with but now with a thick Japanese accent again. This was fun!

“Wrong. You felt incredibly good. Sex with me is good enough to make even an object like you lust for more.” I corrected her. “We made a big mess, though.” I brought out its card and dressed the fuckdoll in the same micro bikini and high heels maid outfit I had let Xue Mei wear, sans cat ears. Guess Xue Mei had just gotten a promotion from housekeeping duties. “Clean it up!”

“Y-yes, Master.” The doll nodded, her tone still robotic but now trembling slightly—the emotionless doll’s face flushed from how much it needed to feel the might of my manhood again.

“Oh, and use your tongue to clean up the milk and body fluids.”

“Yes, Master.” The Asian fuckdoll that had been my ex-girlfriend answered while she knelt down on all fours, ass up, pressing her overswelling tits against the floor as she began to diligently lick it.