The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unladylike Behavior

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. A sequal of sorts to my story “Hypno-Pygmalion.” Not totally necessary to read that first but it might help. Enjoy.

London.

Spring, 1898.

“You are certain of this?”

“Absolutely.”

“No mistake at all?”

“She was as close to me as I am to you right now. Believe me, I know who she truly is.”

The carriage clicked down the paved streets of London as the two women inside it talked. One look and you could tell they were of high social status and carried with them the class of the rich, exquisite clothing proving it.

“A flower girl,” Lillian said, shaking her head. “You’re telling me the woman everyone has been fawning over the last few months at the parties is a flower girl?” In her early thirties, Lillian was a newcomer to the social circles but a very popular one. Her beautiful face, often impassive, was framed by short red hair, done up in a small bun and covered by a blue hat. She was wearing a gorgeous dark dress under a light spring coat, gloves on her hands as she stared at her companion.

“I always thought she looked familiar,” Nicole replied. “I finally put it together when I passing through a market yesterday.” A long time friend of Lillian’s, Nicole was a bit taller than the other woman but no less gorgeous. Like Lillian, her long curly brown hair was done up in a bun as she talked to her friend. She wore a brilliant white dress under a similar styled coat, tapping her fingers against the carriage door as she spoke.

“How the hell did Harrison turn her into a lady so fast?” Lillian asked, knitting her brow, creasing her otherwise impeccable face.

“God knows,” Nicole replied. “But the fact remains that she’s not a lady, she’s nowhere near one. She has no business being in our circles.”

The hypocrisy of that statement was lost on both women. Lillian had slept her way to her current status as a desirable woman, her sexual prowess greater than her demeanor might allow, matched only by her desire to get the best out of life, no matter who she had to go through to get it. As for Nicole, she had married for money and status, not for any love and her own background was hardly a ladylike one. However, the two obviously felt that this Alex person was far more of an outsider than they had ever been.

“So, what are we going to do?” Lillian asked as their carriage pulled up before the large brownstone.

“It appears simple enough,” Nicole said, waiting for the coachman to come around and open the door. “We talk to both of them, tell them we know the truth and warn them not to try and insinuate themselves in the upper circles or we’ll spread the word.” The coachman opened the door and started to help both ladies out. “I know Harrison,” Nicole said. “If he thinks his chance to get into high society is threatened, he’ll drop her back in the gutter without hesitation.”

The two slowly walked towards the house, coats trailing a bit behind them as they moved. “I hope they listen to reason,” Lillian said. “I detest methods such as this.”

“You live on methods such as this,” Nicole pointed out. “But, you’re right. I do hope they make this easy.”

They ran the bell and waited as a middle-aged woman in a housekeeper’s uniform answered. “May I help you?”

“I believe the mistress of the house expected us,” Nicole said. “And your master as well?”

“The master is out at the moment,” the maid replied. “But I believe my mistress will see you. If you’ll follow me.” She led the two inside, taking their coats and leading them to the large den. “The mistress will be here shortly,” she said. “If you’ll excuse me.” She took the coats and left, leaving the two women alone. As she was walking down the hall, she was met by Alex.

“Are my guests here?” Alex said in a voice as beautiful as her. She was dressed rather casually, with her reddish brown hair flowing around her, a nice but comfortable dress accenting her body, a large necklace hanging around her throat.

“Waiting in the den,” the maid replied. “Is there anything you need, my lady?”

“Just one thing,” Alex said, pulling a golden watch on a chain out of her pocket and swinging it before the maid’s eyes. “Obey time.”

The maid’s eyes glazed over and her face went blank. “I will obey.”

“Tell the staff to go to sleep,” Alex said in a commanding tone. “Then sleep yourself until I awaken you. I want to be alone. Obey.”

“I will obey, mistress,” the maid said, taking the watch and moving off. As Alex headed towards the den, the maid headed towards the kitchen where the cook was preparing for dinner. She looked up, surprised to see the maid there. “Is something wrong?”

Face blank, the maid held up the watch and the cook’s face went as blank as the maid’s.

“Obey time.”

“I will obey......”

“Ladies,” Alex said as she stepped into the den. “How nice to see both of you again.”

“And you,” Nicole said, bowing her head. “I’m happy you could make time to see us both.”

“Why not?” Alex said, leading them to seats. She sat in a plush chair while the two women sat next to each other on an opposite sofa. “So, to what do I owe the pleasure?”

“We know what you are,” Lillian announced.

“I’m sorry?” Alex said, putting on a face of confusion.

“We know,” Nicole said. “We know you’re really a gutter rubbish flower seller from a cheap market who somehow seduced Harrison into taking you in.”

“A flower girl?” Alex laughed. “Ladies, please, you’ve seen me, talked to me. Do I look like a flower girl?”

“Not now,” Nicole said. “But you may look like one again soon once we’ve told other people about you.”

For a brief instant, anger flashed in Alex’s eyes, then subsided. “Really,” she said in a calm tone. “I don’t believe Harrison would like that.”

“Women like you are a dozen by the shilling,” Lillian sneered. “Harrison would dump you in a second if it meant holding onto his social standing.”

“And you truly intend to tell people about me?” Alex asked. “You haven’t done so?”

“We’re giving you and your man a chance to escape with some dignity,” Nicole explained. “Press us and the dignity will vanish, just like you.”

Ever since she had been informed that the two wanted to speak with her, Alex had been expecting this course of action. What the two women didn’t know was that Harrison had been teaching Alex more than just how to walk and talk like a lady. He taught her lessons Alex was planning to put into use right now. “Well, it would be a shame to leave,” Alex said calmly. “I’d lose out on things like this.” She reached down and picked up the diamond hanging from her neck, holding it up to the same eye level as the two women, the diamond managing to catch the light perfectly.

“It’s a lovely diamond, isn’t it, ladies? It’s very lovely. Just watch it, just look closely at it and you can tell how lovely it is. Just look at the diamond, look deeply at the diamond, look into the diamond, just look right into the diamond. Just go ahead and look right into the diamond, ladies, look right into the diamond, that’s right, go ahead, look into the diamond, look into the diamond. Deeper and deeper, ladies, deeper and deeper into the diamond, look into the diamond, see how it shines, see how the diamond shines, ladies, see how it shines, ladies, see it shining from within, see how the diamond shines from within, ladies, see how it shines from within. Just keep looking at it ladies, look right into the diamond, look right into it......”

Lillian and Nicole’s looks of disinterest had faded along with most of their animation, their staring at the diamond that hung before them. Alex’s words were flowing into their ears, easing them down into a deep trance just like Harrison had secretly taught her, using her skills to place them both in a hypnotic trance deeper than most others could have done.

“You can see the center of the diamond now, ladies,” Alex spoke, weaving her trance quickly. “You can see the center now. It’s glowing, ladies, you can see the center glowing. Can you see the center glowing, ladies?”

There was a pause before the two women whispered “yes....” Lillian was slumped back on the couch, Nicole’s body losing most of its strength but she was hanging on more than her friend was. Still, under Alex’s care, neither of them would resist long. “You can see the center of the diamond, ladies, it’s glowing, it’s glowing so bright and it feels so good to watch it glow like that, it feels so good to see it glow like that, ladies, it feels so good to watch it glow, just to watch it glow, ladies. It’s so good to watch it glow, to watch the center glow like that. You feel so good as you watch the center glow, you feel so good, ladies, so good, don’t you feel so good?”

“Yes.....” the two women replied, both now under her spell.

“You’d do whatever I tell you to continue feeling this good, won’t you, ladies?”

“Yes......”

“I’m going to lower the diamond, ladies, but you will still see the glowing center in your minds, you will see it and you will feel so good because of it.” Alex lowered the gem and watched the two continue to stare ahead with blank looks on their faces. “Ladies, listen to my voice. Listen carefully. As you listen, you’ll feel yourselves feel even more good, you’ll feel yourselves feeling even more good and you will love it. Do you understand?”

The two hypnotized women simply nodded, still staring forward.

“Ladies, I want you to stand up and disrobe. I want you to take off your clothes, all your clothes, take off all your clothes and you’ll feel more and more good as you take off your clothes. By the time you’re naked, ladies, you will feel so good, so very good, so very good.” Alex stood and began to disrobe herself as she watched the two women strip away all their clothing. Their dresses were stripped and then their nice undergarments so soon their jewelry was all the clothing they had on. Alex decided to let them keep it, seeing how nice a touch it was. Although small in stature, Lillian was quite nice, firm and round breasts and a nice little ass. Nicole’s legs were long and smooth, her pert breasts more pointed. At Alex’s direction, they let their hair down, Lillian’s short hair brushing past her neck while Nicole’s flowed down, partially covering her breasts. At Alex’s orders, the two sat back on the couch, giving the now naked Alex a look at their ripe pussies.

“Ladies, you feel so good right now,” Alex continued. “So good that you want to enjoy yourselves. You feel so good and aroused you want to enjoy yourselves as much as you can. You’re attracted to one another, ladies, you feel yourselves growing more attracted to each other. You want to be attracted to one another, ladies, it feels so good to feel this way towards each other. Just go with it, ladies, go with it and pleasure each other, ladies, pleasure each other and let me pleasure you.”

With that, Alex moved towards the couch, taking each woman by the hand and pulling her into a long and luscious kiss. That was enough for her commands to kick in and soon the three women were moving their hands over one another, exchanging kisses and embraces, letting their hands explore. Nicole sat on the couch as the smaller Lillian moved onto her, knees on the pillows as she embraced her friend, hidden passions coming to life as they embraced, giving each other a long and slow kiss. Their breasts rubbed against one another as Lillian slowly stood up on the sofa and pushed her red pussy into Nicole’s face. Nicole inhaled the scent of her friend’s pussy and pushed her tongue outward, letting it drag along the pubic hair as she slowly licked, her hands reaching around and grabbing Lillian’s ass hard, squeezing the cheeks hard as she licked away.

Below, Alex moved onto her knees and pushed her face into Nicole’s own pussy, licking away at it with precision, having practiced herself on every member of Harrison’s all female house staff. As such, she knew how to drive a woman wild and was doing it, her hands sliding over Nicole’s thighs, pleased when the woman’s long legs wrapped around her head and held her in. Nicole continued to lick at Lillian even as Alex ate her out, the woman on the bottom pushing her to lap away at Lillian. Lillian moaned with pleasure, her hands raking through Nicole’s hair, pulling her friend further into her womanhood, urging her to get at all the juices falling out of her. Nicole’s fingers moved along Lillian’s ass, the fingers sliding towards her asshole as she kept licking away, driven on by Alex’s own frenetic licks. Nicole felt herself come under Alex’s tongue, her juices spilling over the one-time flower girl’s face. Nicole’s orgasm drove her shove her tongue as far as she could into Lillian, just the move the other woman needed to orgasm herself.

Pushing aside Nicole’s thighs, Alex moved up and towards the limp Lillian. She took the woman from behind, cupping her breasts in her hands and squeezing. Lillian moaned as she felt Alex bring her down to the couch, pinching her nipples as she pushed Lillian onto her knees. Alex lay as flat as she could on the large sofa and moved to Lillian’s ass, letting her tongue slide along the cheeks before entering her pussy from behind. Nicole glazed eyes saw Alex attack Lillian from behind and didn’t want to be left out. She moved so she sat on the armrest of the couch, right before Lillian. She spread her legs and Lillian, turned on by Alex’s expert tongue-lashing, began to work at her, returning the favor Nicole had given her. Her hands moved up to Nicole’s pert breasts, massaging the ripe tits, pinching the nipples as she licked away. Meanwhile, Alex’s fingers raked Lillian’s ass as she lapped away at her from behind, her head bobbing up and down as her tongue darted in and out of Lillian’s pussy, which drove the red-haired woman to attack Nicole with even greater passion. Nicole threw herself back, screaming as she came, her juices exploding onto Lillian’s face. Soon, Lillian herself came onto Alex, staining the pillows with the few juices that got away from Alex’s expert tongue.

Having tasted both women, Alex decided it was time to enjoy herself. She moved down to the floor, looking up at Lillian and Nicole. “Lillian, Nicole, suck my breasts.” Instantly, the two hypnotized women fell to their knees and moved onto Alex. Each took one full breast in her mouth and began suckling on it, tickling the nipples with their tongues as the pressed the tit with their hands. Alex gasped at the unexpected pleasure they were instilling. She had planned for them to suckle her for several minutes before she moved on, but she could feel herself dangerously close to letting go too soon. “Lillian, Nicole, eat me out.”

The two women disengaged from Alex’s chest and moved down. Alex gasped as she felt two tongues slide into her pussy and began licking. She moaned, her hands pushing her breasts together as the two women licked at her, both working to drive the hypnotized-turned-hypnotist to orgasm first. Alex could imagine their tongues mixing together as they licked, each woman giving the other a quick kiss before going back to eating Alex out. Gathering her strength, Alex spoke. “Lillian.....Nicole.....When I come....when I come, you will belong to me. You will belong....to me, body and soul. Even when you do not remember this, you will belong to me. As soon as you taste me, you will belong to meeeee.....!”

Alex came, her juices blasting onto the two women, splashing their faces with cum as their minds turned over to her.

“I belong to Alex.”

“I belong to Alex.”

“Well, that was a lovely afternoon,” Lillian said as she stepped back into the coach. “She really is a lovely woman.”

“She is at that,” Nicole nodded. She frowned as an absent thought seemed to flash across her mind, then vanished. “I cannot wait to meet her at the party Friday night.”

“Oh, yes,” Lillian nodded. “We must introduce her to the Parliament members.” She watched Nicole sit back, her eyes glancing briefly towards the tight outfit, trying to imagine what Nicole’s body would be like under it. She shook her head and looked away and thus missed Nicole gazing at her breasts with a similar thought coming out of nowhere.

Alex watched the coach ride off and nodded. The post-hypnotic suggestions would ensure neither woman remembered anything and each would have intriguing new feelings towards one another that might come loose. Until then, both would be Alex’s, to do as she pleased.

As she headed to wake up the staff, Alex smiled at how Henry would feel about what she had done. Getting a step up in society was important and he had instructed her to make sure ladies were friendly to her. Of course, making them friendly to him was important as well. After all, Alex couldn’t be his only fair lady.