The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

fd, mc, mf

Synopsis: When Julian saw Gretchen for the first time, he thought she was unremarkable. He should have known better.

Unremarkable

(By S.B.)

Part III

The eighth time he saw her was one week later, in his office. Despite dinner being a success, Gretchen left him hanging the moment it was done.

“I have to go now,” she said when the waiter laid down the check before them.

“So soon?” He asked, visibly perturbed.

“The sooner I leave, the sooner you’ll miss me. I’m sure you understand.” She cupped his chin and offered him the sultriest of smiles.

“But...”

“But what, Julian? This is how I want things to go for now. It was great fun, but I have other matters to attend to. And no, I will not tell you what they are and you’ll be a perfect gentleman and not inquire either, won’t you?”

“When will I see you again?” He held her right hand, all flustered.

“When I feel like it. Be patient.”

He was. Sort of. As she left the restaurant, angry thoughts surfaced into trembling hands and a sweaty forehead. A veil of silent bewilderment covered his eyes like a blindfold, making everything around seem blurry and indistinct. Played again, even harder this time around. It was inconceivable beyond belief, maddening...

... and arousing. Wood brushed against wood, his cock overflowing with the ecstatic rush of denial. Unable to move away from his seat without making a fool of himself, he remained stationary, eyes on the paper slip detailing the charges of the evening, restless fingers fishing his wallet for the first credit card available. “Easy now,” he mumbled.

Half an hour later, he got up and headed home, wanting nothing more than to call her again right away. But he didn’t.

Instead, he waited. He waited for a sign, a text, a simple voice message saying “Hi”. None came and silence washed his desire as the days went by. He was already at the brink of normalcy when he arrived at his workplace and his secretary said:

“Your 10 appointment is in your office, Mr. Angel. I told her to wait out here, but she insisted you wouldn’t want that.”

“I don’t remember having any appointment scheduled for today.” Julian muttered.

“Neither did I, but then it hit me. I don’t know how I could have forgotten it. I’m sorry.” She replied, the meekness in her demeanor enough evidence that something was wrong.

Like everyone else, Carmen had many flaws, but being forgetful was not one of them. The Puerto Rican mother of two had worked for him for almost five years and, during that time, she had only called one day sick because of a fever that wouldn’t drop below 103. She was an organized and respectful person through and through who kept his schedule tidy and all the unseen gears of his practice running without hitches. She was also quite the expert at the Standing Wheelbarrow whenever he was in the mood, but they never talked about it. Carmen would never forget something as trifling because of a normal person, which was everything Gretchen was not.

Opening his office doors far and wide, he saw the mysterious charmer sitting on his leather chair, rocking a conservative, yet flattering executive look. The slim-cut navy suit with a white shirt and five and a half inch black heels highlighted her natural elegance with ease. No jewelry was in sight save for a lustrous golden ring on her right index finger, its complex etchings screaming family heirloom.

“You’re late, Julian.” She pointed at the crystal watch on his desk. It marked two minutes after ten. “What do you have to say about that?”

“That it’s my office and I can be as late as I want to whenever I feel like it?” He retorted with a grin while Carmen tried to peek at what was happening.

“I’ll give you that... for now.” Gretchen rotated the chair towards the panoramic window in yet another sexy taunt. “But you wouldn’t have done that if I knew I was coming, right?”

“It’s true I didn’t expect you...”

“Just the way I like it.” She stretched her arms. “Nobody expects the beautiful and irresistible Muse.”

“And here I thought it was just The Spanish Inquisition...” he muttered under his breath, reminiscing of the famous Monty Python sketch.

“Missed me?”

“No.”

“Liar.” Gretchen tapped her foot. “You don’t have to play tough with me anymore. I know I’m right where I need to be.”

“And that is...?”

“Inside your head. Close the door, will you? As much as I enjoy the extra attention, this is between the two of us.”

Julian looked back at his curious employee and offered her a silent nod that said: “Yeah, she is something else!” He then closed the door behind him and hung his coat. It was humid, courtesy of an unexpected light shower first thing in the morning.

“How was the wait?” Gretchen asked, admiring the view. A trembling haze gave the surrounding buildings a ghost-like aura. “Give it to me on one of those numeric scales you seem to love so much.”

“I don’t have one.”

“But I insist...” She tapped her foot again. “Was it a perfect ten or do I need to keep you guessing for longer?”

“What is it you want this time, Gretchen? Because you may not need to work for a living, but some of us do.”

“Oh...” her voice trailed off, a mesmeric whisper dropping at his feet. “I just wanted to get to know the place where you wither away day after day.”

Julian circled the desk to get close to her and asked:

“Is that what you think this is?”

“I don’t think, I’m sure of it. Work is your excuse for everything. And women too, of course. Please be sure to thank Carmen for me after I leave. She didn’t tell me anything I didn’t know already, but it’s nice to hear the truth from other lips.”

“What did you do to her?” He gnarled. “Because messing with my head is one thing, but doing it to others around me...”

“Relax...” She waved a dismissive hand. “She just felt a sudden need to talk and I’m always ready to listen. It’s not her I’m interested. I only want you. Do I have your attention?”

“I have a long day ahead of me. Can we save whatever game you want to play for another time? Another dinner, perhaps?”

“Not this time.” She played with her hair, perfectly manicured nails running from the top of her head to the base of her slender neck. “There’s something on my mind that simply can’t wait.”

“In that case, can you please be quick to tell me what it is?”

“I suppose I could...” She wiggled her left shoe before his agitated eyes. “... but didn’t your mother teach you not to rush perfection?”

“I didn’t know you thought so highly of yourself, my dear.”

“Then clearly you haven’t been paying enough attention. I like where we are right now, but I’ll like it even more when you follow the plan I have for you to the letter.”

“And what plan is that?”

“Complete obedience, Julian. What else?” She kicked the shoe away, giving him a perfectly unrestricted view of her arching toes. They were painted in shiny black.

“And why would I agree to that?”

“I think the real question you should ask yourself is: why wouldn’t you? Denying yourself the pleasure of what you desire the most when the opportunity is no longer being glanced from behind is almost as foolish as thinking you have a choice to do so.”

“How many times do I have to tell you I don’t believe in Fate or any sort of preordinance?”

“As many as it takes for you to stop believing it. I love repetition. It’s a good way to instill beliefs in another person’s mind but you can use it to snap yourself out as well if you wish. You don’t believe in many things but there is something—or rather, someone—now you can’t help but gravitate to. I’m here, Julian, and the moment of deliverance has arrived.”

He sat on the desk next to her, their eyes interlocked in an unexpected staring contest. He had bowed to her before on neutral ground and had actually enjoyed it, but this was different. Her presence in his territory, the place where he made the rules and shattered them at will, was an explicit statement of power, one he wasn’t sure he was ready to accept.

“Now or never?” He mumbled.

“If you admit I’m what you need, then yes. If you’re not...”

“Is that what you want me to say, Gretchen? Is that the real reason why you’ve come here?”

“That and a foot massage, my dear. Why do you think I got rid of my shoe? Oops...” she tossed the other one at his groin. “

Julian stood up and started walking back and forth, hands in disarray. His heart was beating faster than a Formula One race car, and the curve coming up ahead was too dangerous to navigate at such high speeds.

“You can’t...” His voice cracked. “You can’t keep doing this.”

“Do what, Julian?” She leaned on the desk as if she already owned it.

“You can’t just waltz into my life with your sultry looks and enigmatic words and mess with my perceptions like I’m a fucking puppet or something! I’m not a toy, Gretchen. I’m...”

“... submissive.” She completed, hands resting on her lap. “That was the word you were looking for, right?”

“No!” He pushed back. “Anything but that!”

“Are you sure? Because that’s what I heard when you lost your cool just now. You can’t fool me, Julian. You never could. I know what it is you dream of when you say goodbye to your fleeting sex partners. I know why your heart bleeds.”

“How can you know? Is it because you hypnotized me against my will and tampered with my feelings?” He exhaled. “Everything was fine until you came my way, Gretchen! You had no right to do that!”

Picking up on his strained tone, Gretchen left the comfort of his chair behind and walked to him, a barefoot Goddess treading a carpet of dreams whose truth no longer had to be in chains. “If everything were fine as you say, then nothing I said or did to you since we met, would have had an effect. I don’t have the power to create things out of nothing. What you’re feeling is what you’ve always felt. The difference is that now those feelings have a face, too. Mine.”

“But if you can alter my perceptions, how am I supposed to trust what I feel (or don’t feel) when you’re around?”

“I’ll answer your question with another question. Do you want me to leave and have you wait for me again?”

“No.” He scratched his forehead, unsure why he had been so quick to admit it.

“Do you want to keep listening to my voice even if the things I have to say to you turn your world even more upside down?”

“Yes.” He resisted the impulsive need to hug her.

“There you have it. What you want is what I want. What you need is what I need. If this made little sense to you, you would have kicked me out, but you can’t. Your subconscious is telling you that If you do that, you’re sending yourself away. More than anything, this is the reason why our connection is so strong already. You want to be taken and you want me to be the one to do it. No one else, just me, the five out of ten that is now infinity waiting for you.”

“It’s not that simple!” He grumbled, face all red, sweat dripping like a cascade from his furrowed brow.

“I think it is.”

“For someone who doesn’t like labels, you sure had no problem giving me one right now.”

“The truth is neither a label nor a point of view. It is simply what it is. Everything you’re trying so hard to contain is all you yearn to be. Submissive. Slave. Let those emotions run free.”

“By giving you a foot massage in my office?”

“A simple token of devotion, Julian. I’m not asking for the sun, the moon, and stars, but I can assure you it will be like Heaven if you just... give in. A dream come true for one who deserves it.”

“And then what? What happens after?”

“Whatever I decide, of course. Questions end, and so do doubts. We both see each other for who we are.”

Julian stared at her petite feet. They were lovely, just like her beaming smile, mesmerizing steps towards The Great Unknown. He pictured his hands trailing the soles, feeling them unwind before walking all over him. Lemon and lavender took his nostrils for a spin as his lips ached to plant a kiss that would soon turn to twenty or more. The slobbering mess that was to follow would be his undoing. He could never stop.

“Well?” Gretchen purred.

Without saying a word, he dropped to his knees.

* * *

The ninth time he saw her, was the following morning. Julian woke up on his bed, covered in fresh cum, and convinced he had imagined the previous encounter as well. Gretchen sat at the foot of the mattress, pink negligee coming undone. Her eyes were those of a predator who had had the best sex night of her life. His were glazed as if someone had poured a bucket of molasses over them. He could barely move, muscles reduced to withering compliance, flaccid penis hanging in the middle of deflated balls.

“And here we are, again.” She chirped.

“Huh? What happened?” He tried to raise his head to look at her only to find it completely unresponsive like everything else.

“All that I wanted to happen, sweetie. You were amazing, thank you for that.”

“Thank you for what?” The veins on his arms and legs throbbed.

“You don’t remember?” She flashed her boobs and crawled to him as if wanting a morning snack.

“No, I...”

“Let’s see if you do, now. Stand up.” Gretchen snapped her fingers.

Without having time to think, Julian’s mind followed his body to a perfectly upright position, the weariness from before now morphed into a dying need to serve and follow her will anytime, anywhere.

“Good. Sit.” She pointed downwards and smiled when he mechanically agreed.

“On your fours, eyes down, sweet ass of yours pointing upwards.

Julian assumed the demanded position, ecstasy flowing within his soul. A speck of drool dripped onto the carpet.

“That’s my good pet. Cum!” She demanded.

“As if it would be that...”

His moment of resistance shattered as an explosion of semen splattered all around.

“It couldn’t be any easier now...” Gretchen taunted, legs dangling behind him.

“I feel like I’m missing something. How did we get here? And why can’t I resist you now?”

“How is irrelevant, but I can give you the why? You don’t want to resist. You thought you did, but now you’ve seen the error of your past self and once the right idea sticks in your brain...”

“So you tricked me again...”

“No. I held your mind before a mirror and all you reflected was servitude. As soon as you embraced that reflection, you gave me everything I needed to help you make your dreams come true.”

“Then why don’t I remember anything that happened?”

“You’re just a very good dreamer, that’s all, but we can work on that. How are you feeling?”

“Like I can’t do anything to stop you. How is this possible?”

“The more you submit, the more you want to. The gratification of letting go pulls you deeper and deeper to me. You just needed that extra nudge to acknowledge the right path all along, and that is the most wonderful thing to see.”

Gretchen glided to him and sat on his back, entranced furniture with no desire to move. It was the first time since forever he felt whole, tears threatening to burst from his now almost drooping eyes.

“Fuck...”

“Shhh, it’s all right, my dear. Let it all out. Hypnosis is but a tool to get you to focus, nothing more. Listen to my voice, Julian. Listen to me. The biggest enemy of a good heart is shame, but there’s nothing to be ashamed of when we’re together. You don’t have to feel lonely, you don’t have to feel useless. You just need to let me take care of you. Expose yourself even more. Even on his hands and knees an angel can fly.”

“I...”

“Yes?”

“I hate you, Gretchen.” He moaned, every aching cell of his body stating the exact opposite.

“I love you too, pet. Now tell me something you’ve told no one before, something you’ve always wanted to do but never had the guts to.”

“Isn’t this enough?”

“No. No toy of mine will ever settle for less than what he’s worthy of. I’m here. I’m your guide. Take me where you wish to go now. What do you want?”

“Well”, he blushed. “There’s something I always thought could be interesting...”

“Do tell.”

And as he did so, Gretchen knew for sure her investment in breaking down his barriers was worth it.

* * *

The tenth time he saw her was outside her favorite fetish shop. She held a stylized plastic bag with handcuffs and a whip in one hand, and his wallet in the other. Inside, the true beginning of their story awaited.

Ten times, so easy to count, even easier if one does it in reverse, an inevitable countdown that can only end in trance. Ten times Julian sucked her rubber phallus that night just to get it nice and wet before the tables were turned and new holes spread open. His virginal tender cheeks welcomed her confident thrusts, first with muffled moans and then with the ecstatic screams of complete liberation and enslavement. More than being inside his ass, and doing with it as she pleased, Gretchen was planted in his brain, a spiraling tree whose fruits could never shrivel but only grow juicier, breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert rolled in one, a delicious meal for the ages long gone and those yet to come.

He has found his place in the ever growing desire to be treated like the piece of property he is destined to be and, while memories will change until his view of the world matches the distinctive color of their eyes as if they were the same person, some things will remain the same, perfectly immutable, an edict of perfection that begins and ends with the power of femininity. Hypnotized or not, he will never think of her or any other woman as unremarkable ever again.