The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Unusual Gift — Chapter 12

“So, we’re decided then? That house?” Jack asked. The two women nodded in agreement.

“A single guy, lots of money and from what we know, an all-round douche of a human being,” Ava concluded.

“Sounds perfect,” Abby agreed.

The trio had spent the last few days looking at rich people that lived in the area. Jack wanted to never have to worry about money, as well as wanting a bigger house. They had decided that targeting someone rich that lived nearby would solve both those problems. The only thing Jack didn’t want was to use the collar on some innocent, kind person. That’s why they had chosen John Cannes.

John Cannes was a business man, searching him up online showed his net worth to be over three hundred million dollars. He lived in a large mansion he’d had custom built by himself. He made his money through various companies he owned and public facing appeared to be a stand out gentleman.

His companies were all aiming to be carbon neutral, he donated large quantities to charities, he owned two non-profits, one that built housing for impoverished people in third world countries and another that helped set up wells and schools in remote villages in the same countries. Overall, it seemed like he was a good man. Except there were rumours of illicit dealings being the main source of his wealth.

Ava had spent a couple of days digging through various companies and corporations to try and see if there might be any truth to the rumours. It had been incredibly boring work, until Jack had given her a command to enjoy and suddenly, she couldn’t be stopped.

While she never found any concrete evidence, which wasn’t a surprise, because if it did exist the trio guessed the authorities would have already found it. Or at least a rival businessman that wanted to put John Cannes out of business would have exposed it. What she did find though was that many of the places where his non-profits operated were extremely close to some incredibly questionable activities.

One group of villages that he builds houses and wells in, for example, surrounded a known blood diamond mine. It had been documented that children from the villages were used to mine diamonds in horrific conditions.

Another connection was that a team of surveyors had been sent by his non-profit to an area to look at the potential for building houses for some indigenous people that lived on the land. Once the survey was complete though, the housing project never happened. What did happen instead was a local militia group suddenly took interest in the area and took over the area, killing a bunch of people and forcing the rest to flee so they could start mining rare minerals they just happened to have found there.

The more she looked, the more strange coincidences of terrible things happening just where John Cannes was operating his various businesses and organisations. A more local one was that he had owned a block of flats, over one hundred families lived in them. Well, John Cannes had wanted to kick them out, they were quite poor families and due to local regulations, he hadn’t been able to increase their rent to match the area which was now up and coming.

Mysteriously, after the courts had ruled against him and granted the tenants their right to stay and frozen their rent prices, a ground floor flat had caught fire, quickly spreading up the building. Two families had been unable to escape the flames, but an investigation showed it had been a leaking gas pipe that had started the fire. John Cannes had quickly had the building condemned as unfit for human habitation, demolished it and rebuilt with much fancier and more importantly, more expensive apartments.

Overall, Jack felt confident that he would actually be doing the world a favour using the collar on John. At first, he was going to use the collar to make John turn over his house and all his money to Jack, but Ava had pointed out a man like that would have an army of lawyers and investors who’d quickly question his sanity if he were to turn everything over to Jack.

So, they had come up with a new plan. The first hurdle was getting John to wear the collar. He wasn’t exactly an easy man to get close to, let alone convincing him to wear a collar of his own accord. Abby had come up with the plan for that. Her logic he was a millionaire and likely arrogant, which meant he was used to getting what he wanted. More specifically, he was probably used to getting any woman he wanted.

She’d gone online and found out he was single, which actually made things harder for what she was considering. She then went and found a bunch of press images of him from various rich people events and noted all the women he had taken with him. They all had a theme. Young, blonde, tanned and big, likely fake, breasts.

So, after an hour with the collar on Ava, Abby had transformed her into what she hoped would be an irresistible woman for John. Ava had long blonde hair down to her ass, a toned thin body, a young, beautiful face and breasts that would be otherwise impossible to have without the collar. They were completely natural, but sat high and proud on Ava’s chest, not sagging at all despite each being almost the size of her head. She looked like sex on legs to a horny millionaire.

Even Jack had been surprised by how she looked when Abby walked her into the room. His cock had hardened as he looked over Ava’s naked body. He couldn’t resist and commanded her to kneel between his legs. He undid his pants and shuffled them down, freeing his cock. Without even being ordered, Ava took his hard cock into her mouth, sucking and licking on it attentively. Once it was properly lubricated, Jack ordered her to use her breasts to please him.

She kneeled up, placing his cock between her extremely large tits. She pressed them together, his dick disappearing into the soft flesh. He groaned as she began to rub her breasts up and down against his cock. His cock was just large enough for the head to peek out between her tits with each downward movement of her chest. Ava spat on her breasts, watching it run down the large crevice of her cleavage and further lubricating his cock.

Jack was surprised by how amazing her tits felt. He’d had a boobjob before, but never from ones this big. They completely surrounded his dick, massaging every inch of the sensitive flesh. He knew he wasn’t going to last long, but he didn’t care, it felt so good and Ava looked down hot between his legs. He groaned and bucked his hips as he came. Ava didn’t slow down, she continued to use her fleshy tits to milk every drop. A few ropes fired up from her cleavage, covering her breasts, while the majority of his seed got caught in her cleavage.

This just made it slicker as she continued to massage his cock. Jack groaned as his cock ached, it was overly sensitive, but Ava didn’t stop. She just looked at Jack, a predatory look in her eye. It was a look Jack had seen a few times recently and despite the fact she looked nothing like herself, it was clear it was definitely Ava in front of him.

She continued to work his oversensitive cock and he gripped the edge of the sofa. Jack groaned in surprise as his cock swelled and twitched again, before emptying another load over her breasts. His orgasm was smaller than his first, but much more intense. He only emptied a couple of ropes of seed onto Ava, but pleasure exploded through his groin. Ava finally relented, freeing his abused cock from her chest and Jack sank back onto the sofa.

Despite not moving himself, he was panting hard as he laid back. He watched Ava stand up, her chest covered in his cum and it ran from between her breasts and down her stomach. She lifted one of her large breasts to her mouth and licked the top of it, scooping up a pool of his cum with her tongue and swallowing it down.

“I think I’ll need a shower before we go,” she giggled. Jack was surprised, her voice sounded nothing like Ava. It was higher pitched and had a slight twang of air headedness about it.

“So, I take it you approve?” Abby asked as Ava left the room. She’d just been sat on the other sofa watching the show. Jack had completely forgotten she was there for a moment.

“It’s certainly different,” Jack commented. He found Ava’s current look incredibly sexy, but he had to be honest that he preferred Ava how she usually looked.

They talked for a while until Ava returned. She was wearing a tiny string bikini that left almost nothing to the imagination. Two small triangles of material barely covered her nipples, while another just about covered her pussy, although half her labia were clearly on show. Jack had to fight the urge to fuck her there and then, but they had a plan to carry out and he controlled himself.

They piled in the car and drove the couple of miles to the mansion. They stopped just down the street. They could see the mansion in the distance, but it was well away from the road. It had a gatehouse and then a driveway that must have been a couple of hundred meters long at least.

“Well, wish me luck,” Ava smiled as she climbed out of the car.

“Good luck,” Jack and Abby both said at the same time. Ava closed the door and started walked.

“I hope this works,” Abby worried once Ava was out of earshot.

“The only obstacle will be the guard at the gate. If he lets her in, I have no doubt this guy will do anything Ava asks for a chance to fuck her when she looks like that.”

“Tell me about it, I’m wet just looking at her,” Abby admitted.

“Oh really?” Jack asked, leaning over and sliding his hand up Abby’s skirt. She groaned as his fingers found her slit. She wasn’t lying, she was incredibly wet and not wearing underwear. Jack ran his fingers along her entrance before pressing two of them into her. She moaned as his fingers filled her hole and gripped his arm.

Meanwhile Ava made her way to the guard’s gate. He saw her coming and was openly staring at her body as she approached. She smiled and waved and it took the guard a moment to regain his senses and open the window.

“Hi there,” Ava smiled widely.

“What can I help you with?” The guard asked, still openly looking at her body.

“I was, like, totally hoping I could speak to Mr Cannes. I’m from the college and we were totes hoping he could sponsor a fundraiser we’re hosting for the hospital,” Ava lied, doing her best impression of an airheaded college girl.

“I’m sorry, you need an appointment if you want to see Mr Cannes,” the guard replied.

“Oh, are you sure he won’t make time for me?” Ava asked, leaning forward and pressing her breasts together with her arms, causing a canyon of cleavage to be displayed.

“I’m afraid on the rare occasions Mr Cannes is home, he’s very clear he doesn’t wish to be disturbed,” the guard replied, his eyes glued to Ava’s breasts.

“Oh, I totes understand, but maybe if you called him and told him I’d totally make it worth his while, he’d make an exception. I’d be incredibly grateful to you as well of course!”

The guard looked at Ava’s face as she gave him her most suggestive look, before his eyes roamed down her body. Without speaking, he reached over and picked up the phone and Ava heard it ring. It was answered a few moments later.

“Mr Cannes, there’s a woman here who wishes to speak to you,” the guard said. Ava couldn’t hear the reply, but the guard quickly repeated her message about Ava making it worth his while.

“Yes, extremely so sir,” the guard said in response to something else, his eyes running up and down her body. Ava wondered if John had just asked if she was hot. A theory she was certain of when she noticed a camera moving to focus on her a few seconds later.

“Of course, sir,” the guard said, hanging up the phone. He pressed a button and the gate opened. “Just go up to the main entrance.”

“Thank you, I like, totally owe you,” Ava smiled. She winked at the guard and turned away, walking up the long drive. She could feel the eyes of the guard on her ass the entire way as she swayed it side to side. She arrived at the door to find John Cannes standing there waiting for her.

He looked exactly like the pictures and videos she had seen. Clean shaven with smooth skin, black hair, greying at the temples and dark brown eyes. He looked at Ava and grinned as he leered at her body.

“Hi there!” She beamed, waving and sticking her chest out proudly.

“What can I do for you?” John replied in his most charming voice. He was clearly thinking how lucky he was to have such a beautiful and stupid looking woman appear on his doorstep.

“I’m like, from the college and we’re doing a fundraiser for the hospital and we were totes hoping you’d be one of our sponsors,” Ava explained. John looked at her and smiled. He had no intention of sponsoring the event, but it seemed like an easy way to win some points with this woman.

“That sounds like a wonderful idea, how about you come inside and we talk?”

“Oh em gee, that’d be amazing!” Ava smiled, bounding up the stairs happily, purposefully making her breasts bounce with each step.

She walked through the large front door into a huge open foyer inside. She was fairly certain you could fit her current house inside here. She heard the door close behind her and turned to see John looking at her.

“This house is massive,” Ava commented.

“I’m a rich man,” John replied, openly bragging. He was used to his wealth getting women into his bed. Ava turned and grinned at him, moving up close to him so her face was inches from his.

“Are you compensating for something?” She teased, reaching down and stroking the front of his pants. She smiled when she felt he was already growing hard just from looking at her. John was momentarily surprised by the woman’s forwardness, but he wasn’t going to look such a beautiful gift horse in the mouth.

“Not at all, want me to prove it?” He replied confidently. Ava smiled at him and reached up, undoing the collar from her neck. She then put it over his head, pulling it around the back of his neck and using it to pull him in for a kiss. She kissed him deeply, her tongue wrestling with his as she held him in place with the collar. His hands grabbed her body, running along her smooth skin. Ava broke the kiss and smiled at him.

“May I?” She asked, shaking the latch of the collar, indicating what she wanted. John found it strange she wanted to put this collar on him, but he’d done kinkier things and if it meant that she’d wrap her plump lips around his cock, he was fine with it. He nodded in agreement and Ava snapped the latch shut.

At the same time, Abby was moaning loudly as she approached her second orgasm. She was straddling Jack in his seat, riding his cock under her skirt. The houses here were all set far back from the road, so they didn’t have to worry about anyone in a house seeing them and traffic had been fairly light. The few cars that had gone past were going too fast to see and only one person had jogged past them, not paying the slightest bit of attention.

Even if they had, Abby wouldn’t have noticed. She was too engrossed at how amazing Jack’s cock felt inside her. She rode him as fast as she could in the cramped seat, kissing his neck as she pictured Ava and how she’d looked. Abby cried out as her orgasm crashed through her, grinding her pussy on Jack’s cock. She shivered on top of him, trying to keep her legs working so she could keep fucking him until he came.

She didn’t have to try for long as Jack groaned just as her orgasm was fading. She felt him tense inside her, his cock pulsing as it emptied its hot sticky load. She slowed her movements, massaging his cock gently until her orgasm subsided. She stayed on top of him, his cock buried deep inside her as she kissed him and smiled. Just as they finished, Jack’s phone began to ring.

“It’s done, come on up,” Ava told him. Jack told her they’d be there in a minute and hung up. Abby climbed off him and he tucked his cock away as she rolled into the passenger seat. He started his car and drove up to the gate.

“Can I help you?” The guard asked, less pleased by Jack’s appearance than he had been with Ava’s.

“I’m a friend of John’s,” Jack replied simply.

“I’ve never seen you before.”

“I’ve not seen him for a while, was in town and thought I’d drop by,” Jack replied simply as if he was bored of the guards questioning. He wanted to act like it was obvious he would be there, although inside his stomach was a bundle of nerves. The guard looked at him for a moment before sighing and picking up the phone.

“What’s your name?” The guard asked as the phone rang.

“Just tell him Jack’s here to see him,” Jack replied. The guard waited until the phone was answered and relayed Jack’s message. The guard’s eyes actually widened slightly as John told him to let Jack in. He hit the button and the gate slid back and Jack drove up the driveway, parking in front of the large door. Ava was stood in the doorway waiting for them.

Ava led them inside and Jack and Abby both stood in awe as they walked into the foyer. Neither of them could believe that someone’s home could be this big. It hadn’t quite sunk in that it was soon going to be their home.

“How did it go?” Jack asked.

“Fine, just as we planned. I unfortunately had to kiss him, he tasted like stale coffee,” Ava complained.

“Lucky you. So where is he?”

“In the living room, he’s told me some interesting things,” Ava smiled. She led Jack into the living room to find John kneeling on the floor waiting for Ava to return.

“Let me guess, all the rumours are true?” Jack asked.

“Answer him, as if you were answering me,” Ava told John.

“Yes Mistress. If you mean the same rumours that Mistress asked me about, such as the blood diamonds and the fire, yes, they are true. I own the mine through various companies and use my non-profits to ship materials to and from the site. I also organised the fire in the apartment building,” John admitted. Jack had to resist the urge to punch him in the face.

Jack looked at John with disgust. At least all of Jack’s former concerns about using the collar to take someone’s house and money had evaporated in an instant. Jack actually now felt quite vindicated in his choice to take everything from John.

“Tell him to follow my commands,” Jack ordered Ava. Ava instantly followed his order, since she was still under Jack’s control. She ordered John to follow all of Jack’s commands as if they were her own.

“John, from now on you belong to me. You will serve me and follow my every command without question, even when the collar comes off. You’ll never do anything to betray me or tell anyone about this. To the outside world, you will act normal unless ordered otherwise, but in private between me, Ava and Abby, you are my slave. Everything you have belongs to me and you are happy that it does. In fact, following my commands excites you and arouses you, but you cannot get any sexual relief without my permission,” Jack told him.

“Yes Master,” John replied, bowing his head subserviently.

“Good. Now, you’re going to first call anyone you need to and take a leave of absence from all of your businesses for the next month. You’re also going to call the front security gate and tell him that I’m going to be living here with some friends for the foreseeable future and that they should treat me as if I were you,” Jack began. John just looked at him and listened obediently.

“Next, you’re going to transfer half a million dollars to my bank account. Tell me, is there anyone who would notice or question you doing such a thing?”

“Not if I transfer it from one of my black accounts sir,” John replied.

“Black account?” Ava asked.

“It’s accounts I use for illegal activities, it’s not directly connected to me in any traceable way, but no-one else monitors its activities either, unlike my business accounts Mistress,” John explained.

“This house is fucking huge,” Abby said as she walked in the room. “I only explored part of it and its massive!”

“Well, we have all the time to explore the whole thing,” Jack smiled at her.

“What’s his deal then?” Abby asked, gesturing to John.

“He’s as big a scumbag as we thought, so now he’s my slave,” Jack replied simply. Abby just shook her head as she thought about the terrible things John had done. She felt no remorse about what they were doing to him.

“Good, makes this easier then,” she replied.

“That’s what I thought,” Jack agreed.

“Ava, take Abby and find the master bedroom, have some fun until I’m done down here,” Jack ordered Ava. Abby wasn’t under his command right now, but she didn’t argue as Ava took her hand and lead her from the room. Jack turned to John and began thinking exactly what he wanted to do about his various businesses. He couldn’t just order John to shut down all his illegal activities, that would draw attention, but he could at least hopefully halt the abuse of children in the various mines John was running.

While Jack did that, Ava and Abby went upstairs. They went from room to room, finding various living rooms, bathrooms, a movie theatre and finally some bedrooms. Most were empty, except one that looked lived in. This was Johns room, the master bedroom and bigger than the rest. Ava pulled Abby to the bed and pushed her onto it.

Abby lay back on the bed, giggling as she watched the big titted Ava climb on top of her. She felt her heavy breasts pressing down on her own as Ava leaned over and kissed her firmly. They made out for a while, Abby’s hands gripping Ava’s ass tightly until Ava broke away.

“You’re like, totally wearing too many clothes,” Ava smiled, reverting back to her airhead act.

For some reason the voice, mixed with the way Ava currently looked, really turned Abby on. She lifted her arms and allowed Ava to start undressing her. Abby had always had big breasts, but compared to Ava right now, she felt positively flat chested. That didn’t stop her from feeling a surge of pleasure though as Ava leaned down and took one of Abby’s nipples in her mouth. Abby gasped as Ava sucked it into her mouth, biting it gently between her teeth and flicking it with her tongue.

Abby couldn’t wait any longer, she’d been wanting to fuck Ava since she had transformed her that morning. She grabbed Ava and threw her to one side, causing a yelp from the big titted blonde. Abby quickly removed her skirt and turned around, lifting a knee over Ava and straddling her head.

“Eat my pussy, you bimbo slut,” Abby growled, lowering her pussy to Ava’s mouth. Ava simply did as she was told and began licking Abby’s cunt. She savoured her taste, but also could taste something else. She grinned as she realised Abby and Jack had fucked in the car while waiting for her to collar John and she could taste Jack’s cum.

Abby moaned as Ava began to eat her pussy, her tongue felt amazing as it ran up and down her slick entrance before burying into her as deep as Ava could reach. Abby reached down and massaged Ava’s breasts, feeling the huge, firm mounds that still defied gravity even as Ava lay on her back. She pinched Ava’s erect nipple, they were large and round, far larger than Abby’s own nipples.

Looking down at Ava’s slender body, Abby couldn’t resist touching her smooth twat. She reached forward, running her fingers over Ava’ hairless mound and down between her legs. Ava gasped as Abby’s fingers found her clit, but she didn’t stop licking Abby’s pussy. Abby began to stroke Ava’s clit in small circles, watching as Ava rolled her hips, grateful for the attention.

Abby moved her fingers further down, feeling Ava’s wetness and finding her soaking wet. Planting her hands on the mattress, Abby leaned forward so she was now sixty-nining Ava and began to lick her pussy. The two women moaned and worked their mouths, silently entering a competition to make the other cum first. Ava was moaning underneath Abby, but Abby was the loser as she couldn’t ignore Ava’s skilled tongue any longer and came hard.

She lifted her head and moaned, gripping the bed covers as her third orgasm of the day rolled through her. She ground her hips, rubbing her pussy against Ava’s mouth who dutifully continued licking Abby’s folds. Ava hadn’t even touched Abby’s clit, she’d made her cum purely by tongue fucking her hole and Abby couldn’t believe how good it felt.

As her orgasm subsided, she returned to assaulting Ava’s clit. She didn’t have the talent for licking pussy like Ava did, but she did know how to pleasure a clitoris. She moved off Ava, shuffling down the bed and turning so she was now crouched between Ava’s legs. She looked up and saw Ava massaging her large breasts, tugging roughly on her nipples as Abby licked her clit.

It didn’t take long before Ava was moaning out loudly, sounding like a true bimbo porn star as the room filled with her moans. Abby worked Ava’s clit as best as she could until Ava shuddered in pleasure and gripped the bedsheets as her legs twitched and spasmed. Abby kept up her assault, maintaining the pleasure for as long as she could until Ava suddenly twisted her body and wrench her pussy away from Abby’s mouth.

“That was quite the show,” Jack grinned from the doorway. The two women smiled at him and patted the bed between them.