The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A unwilling Husband

It is a Saturday morning when the phone rings and Trevor rushes downstairs to answer it, “403950”

“Hello Trevor, how are you?”

He recognizes the voice as that of Kat his sister-in-law.

“I am ok and you”

“Oh I am superb, Is Moe still on her trip ?.” Kat asks.

“Yes, she is due back tomorrow morning at eleven thirty.”

“Oh, right, I thought that was the case, I was just checking, we have never got on have we, Trevor.”

“Everyone has their ups and downs, Kat. " Trevor replied.

“Do you fancy me Trevor ?” She quizzed.

“You are an attractive lady, I suppose I would shag you given half a chance.”

“A typical male then, but you see I don’t want you as a lover.” She retorts.

“Oh, ok. What do you want me as then ?”

“That would be telling, wouldn’t it. My sister has told me about the times you beat her.”

“Really, that’s a damn lie if ever I heard one, I would not lay a hand on my wife, I love her.”

“I really do believe you need to be taught a lesson in humility, Trevor and I’m the girl to do it.”

“Oh right you think your tough enough do you ?”

“I don’t need to be tough, Trevor, become my slave.”

This is the verbal sentence that has been programmed into him hypnotically.

“Yes Mistress.” Is the reply that means he is hypnotized and ready to serve.

He now must obey every command ending in “slave”.

“Report to my house in one hour, slave” Kat tells him before hanging up the phone.

The slave arrives at his Kat’s house, it is a Saturday morning and this will be her first meeting with him in this state.

It was all arranged through Dr Helen Johnston, she was loyal friend to Kat and had been using hypnosis to make him less aggressive and more agreeable to his wife.

Unaware of Kat’s input, Trevor had been turned into her toy and unable to disobey any command ending in slave.

Kat is a thirty two year old woman, very sexy but can be very nasty and cruel. He was now a toy, an object of fun, to be humiliated and abused, she was doing this for her sister.

He rings the door bell and watches as the door slowly opens, Kat stands before him in her glory.

He wonders why he is here and cannot fathom out or remember how he got there.

Kat is wearing a pair of tight fitting jogging bottoms, a loose fitting shirt and has Nike trainers on her little size 5 feet.

Her short black hair is damp and she looks like she has just been for a run.

“Come in and follow me, slave.” she commands

He follows her to the front room, where she sits down and looks him over, a grin appears on her angelic face.

She thinks back and remembers he is her brother in law and she is his sister in law.

They constantly argue, he thought her a spoilt brat and a bitch, she hated him for marrying her sister and belonging to their family.

That has all changed now, she can do whatever she wants and he has no choice but to obey.

“You realize that what I say has to be obeyed, don’t you Trevor.”

“Sorry, I don’t think so Kat, I just came to see how you were.” He replies not knowing what has happened.

“Oh I see, well take all your clothes off and get on your hands and knee’s, slave” She utters.

Trevor immediately removes all his clothes and adopts the position Kat has asked for.

“It seems you want to obey me though, Trevor, as you have done as I have asked.”

“I, err don’t know what is happening.”

“Enough time wasting I think, you are now my slave, toy or a piece of furniture.” She proclaims.

“What ?” he asks.

“You thought Dr Helen Johnston was helping you, well, we are close friends and when she told me about you I could not believe my ears.”

“After a little chit chat with her, we hatched a plan to turn you into a willing slave, obeying my every whim.”

“and here you are naked and on your hands and knees in front of me, nervous are we ?” Kat asked.

“Now Kat, lets talk.” Trevor replied with a lump in his throat.

“No more chat, down to business I think, time to have some fun.”

“So no more talking unless I tell you can, slave.” She commands.

He tries to answer but cannot utter a single word, Kat crosses her legs and extends a foot forward.

“Plant sweet kisses on my trainers, slave”

He moves forward and begins kissing her trainers, Kat smiles at the creature before her, defiling himself by kissing her tired and dirty trainers. She sits back and relaxes.

“Don’t forget, kiss the sole, slave.” She barks.

The slave kisses unwilling at the dirty sole of her Nike trainer, she re crosses her legs to ensure he kisses the other one.

“Now lick my trainers, slave. Make them new!” She says laughing.

He extends his tongue to her treasured footwear and tastes the dirt and dust that she has accumulated from years of wearing them.

The slave hears her giggling at his demise and this makes him sad and angry, but he can do nothing.

“Remove my trainers, slave. My feet are hot, sweaty and require your immediate attention.” She dictates

The slave removes both of her trainers and places them to one side, he watches her as she wiggle her toes.

They are painted red, the soles of her feet are smooth and well shaped, he does not realize that these two objects will become an important part of his life from now on.

She crosses her legs again and turns her right ankle around, wafting her scent around.

Trevor catches a faint whiff and it is not pleasant

“I have just been for a two mile run before you turned up.”

“I Wonder can you guess what my next order is going to be Trevor?” she asks.

He tries to answer but cannot due to the earlier order, Kat notices this and remembers.

“Oh, you may answer slave.”

“Please not smelling your toes, they stink, I’ll pay you anything you want Kat, please release me.” He answers

“Pay me, I had you hypnotized to humiliate you, to abuse you and pay you back for beating my sister, not to make money. Anyway enough, be quiet again, slave.”

“And by the way it is not smelling my feet, good idea though, I had not thought of that as a punishment, I will use that on another day.”

“Today I desire to see you lick my bare feet, to taste my sweat and lick the grime from between my toes.”

Kat smugly grins at his facial expression of disgust at her idea.

“So lick my right foot, slave.” She commands.

He instantly moves to her out stretched foot and licks her bare toes, they are extremely sweaty.

She loves the feel of his tongue the most bottom part of her body, the sheer power she now has over him is intoxicating and makes her wet with excitement.

This is so humiliating for him, he now knows that he will never be a man again, she has the upper hand, the taste of foot sweat will be forever on his tongue, he hopes she cannot come up with too many other ideas.

“Lick the sole, slave”

Kat ponders the future, he has to do anything she orders, his tongue his hers to command, he will lick all of her body when she feels like, after a gym session or jog, an evening at a hot night-club and after a hard days work.

“In between my toes, slave”

She watches him poke his tongue in and out of her toes, it tickles her but she loves it.

“Stop, slave”

She crosses her legs so that he can taste the other superior female foot.

“Now lick my left foot, slave”

Kat muses to herself how her sexy body will not taste appetizing to him, the places his tongue will visit, and no man or beast has ever licked before.

“Now lick the sole, slave”

She again watches him, noticing his proud erection, he likes what he is doing.

“In between the toes, slave”

Kat observes the movement of his tongue, it is very skilled and will lick other areas very well indeed.

“Stop, slave”

“Kneel facing away from me slave.”

Trevor kneels as she has commanded, he shuffles back until she is happy.

Kat gets up and goes around to where he is facing, she slaps his face.

“I have always wanted to do that.” She says laughing

“Now lean back and place your head upon the chair, I have just sat in, slave”

She turns the television on and steps over his body, presenting him with a view of her shapely behind.

Kat then sits down right on his upturned face, she shuffles her arse about finding a comfortable position.

Trevor has to endure another humiliation, being part of a chair she sits on.

The power she feels is exhilarating, his face is under her arse and his balls under her heels.

They remain like this for at least an hour, while she watches television and reads, she occasionally strikes his balls with her heel just to reinforce her ascendancy to power.

Kat also sometimes strokes his aching penis with her toes, just to tease him and he can do nothing but groan.

“Let’s go to bed, I feel tired and I have an idea for some more fun, follow me slave.” Kat orders.

Trevor follows into her the bedroom, he watches the shapely behind that just tortured him wiggle.

“Get on your knee’s, slave”

Kat removes her loose fitting shirt, revealing her pert breasts in a white lace bra.

She undoes her jogging bottoms and wiggles out of them, her g string hugging her firm body.

Turning around Kat smiles at him and pinches his nipples.

His erect cock bobs up and down, ever hard and ready, his balls hang awaiting release.

She removes her bra and g string and bends over the end of the bed.

“Kiss my arse, slave” She orders

Trevor moves forward and plants kisses on her firm cheeks, Kat grins at his demise.

“Now lick in between my cheeks, slave” Kat commands.

He thinks of the disgust at what he is about to do, his tongue strokes her sweaty arse crack.

“Hmm, that feels good, lick the hole slave.”

Trevor runs his wet tongue around the bud of her bum, this is unbelievably humiliating for him.

“Harder slave” Kat barks.

He forces his tongue onto her bud with ever increasing pressure.

“That’s enough for today Trevor.”

“Stop slave.”

Kat pulls the duvet of her bed back, going to a draw she removes some rope.

“Kneel and place your chin on the bed facing the headboard, slave.”

She then secures his hands to the bed posts, a pair of two rings is placed around his balls and the base of his penis.

Attached to the two rings is a long chain, Kat places a bulldog clip on each nipple.

She then turns out the lights and gets into bed, her sweaty feet find his face very quickly in the dark.

“Do not move from this position, slave”

“I have a chain to tease you with, it is attached to my wrist, so even when asleep I can play.”

Kat demonstrates this with a little tug causing his genitals to move.

After kicking him in the face several times she falls asleep.

Kat releases Trevor and sends him home thoroughly humbled, knowing at an time she has a toy to play with.

She picks up her phone and dials Moe’s mobile.

“Hi Moe.”

“Hello Kat what’s up ? everything ok, Trevor’s not been bothering you as he ?”

“No, Trevor’s fine, when you get home and see him just give him an order and end it with slave.”

“Why, he will just laugh at me, probably beat me.”

“He won’t, he has to obey because he has been hypnotized, try it and have some fun and a willing husband.”

Moe went home and tried the magic word, her life will never be the same again.

Poor old Trevor, he wished he had never crossed this family.

The End