The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unwrapped

codes: mc mf md

Summary: Stacy has fantasies of a simpler life. Her partner is happy to oblige.

Stacy turned off the light, laid down in bed with Jay, and ran the day back in her mind. It had been a long one at work with one crisis mode decision after another, and as the dominant one in their little domestic sphere home had been no relief.

“I have a secret.”

“Hmm”, Jay replied groggily, “what sort of secret?”

“Sometimes I fantasize about being a slave. Just having to follow orders and obey. I know it isn’t very liberated, but...”

“No, no, it’s OK it is only a fantasy....we could do something about it. You know just some role-play. I think we would both enjoy it. Do you trust me to be a kind master?”

Stacy giggled nervously and replied “...I thinnnnk so.”

“OK, I need to do some prep. In a few weeks?”

“OK”, she said, surprised how painless admitting her fantasy had been.

Stacy now found she had another problem. Sharing her fantasy with Jay had left her quite aroused. She reached out and touched his cock. It was long and hard. Apparently the discussion had aroused him too. Stacy slipped off her panties and rode Jay until they both came. Sleep was easy after that.

They were both in bed again. This time with the lights on. Stacy was sitting up and wearing a ridiculous “bow teddy.” A giant red satin bow across her breasts and a ribbon running down to her crotch that barely covered her pussy.

The past few weeks at work had been crazy. Each night in an attempt to unwind she would find herself just zoning out after dinner. While Jay cleaned up she would listen to music and doom scroll. The trance would only be broken when Jay closed her laptop’s screen and lifted the headphones off her head to tell her to come to bed. With the sudden cut off would come the realization she had been sitting there for hours with no memory of what she had seen or heard. Now, as ridiculous as her outfit was she was looking forward to the promise of being able to let everything go. She also got more than a little satisfaction from being the apparent cause of the tent in Jay’s pajama bottoms.

Jay, “OK, ready to go? Do you remember our safe word?”

Stacy, bit her lip, “ready to go, but I forgot the safe word...",

“Pickle, the safe, word is pickle.”

“OK, ready, lets go”

“Stacy, you have wrapped yourself up as a present and given yourself to me. That means once I unwrap you, you are mine to do with as I please. I will be allowed to use you in whatever way that I want. Do you understand?”

“Well unless I say..., unless I say the safe word”

“Yes, unless you say ‘pickle’,”

Stacy shuddered a bit and let out a quiet moan. Oddly the safe word was making Stacy think of Jay’s long hard dick sliding in out of her wet pussy. It was actually a bit hard to think.

Jay continued, “but the whole point of the safe word is we don’t talk about it explicitly. Knowing there is a safety lets us both stay in the moment.”

“OK, sorry. One more thing, you won’t gag me or anything? I will be able to say..., to say the safe word.”

“I promise I won’t gag you ... bound maybe, but not gag.” The thought of being bound further aroused her. “Of course I may have you put something in your mouth.” He placed her hand on his crotch.

“Hmm, you know how I feel about oral. That would probably cause me to use the safe word.”

“There needs to be some stretching of boundaries. Lets see how it goes.”

“OK. Sorry, go on”, she replied.

“Once I unwrap you, you will be mine to do with as I please. I will use you in any way that I want. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Do you consent?”

“Yes.”

With that Jay reached out and untied the bow. Stacy was now his property. She shivered with anticipation.

“I will make you my slave.” He reached to his bedside table and came back with a leather collar which he fastened around her neck. Her heart started beating faster.

“What are you going to do with me?”

“Is that how a slave talks about herself? Addresses her master?”

Hmm, yes, role-play. “Sorry, master. What does master desire to do with his new slave?”

Jay smiled, “Better. Fuck her brains out of course. Lay down”.

First he swept his hands up and down her arms, then her ear lobes, then lazy circles around her breasts. Next jay moved on to her inner thighs, slowly creeping up her to her pussy. Finally parting the lips ever so slightly, keeping the depth constant even as she arched her back and let out a low moan. Back and forth tracing slightly deeper each time, his finger running between her well lubricated lips. He eventually let out a low satisfied “hmmmmm” and re-positioned to put his head between her legs.

Eating her pussy didn’t quite seem like something a master would do for his slave. Usually she didn’t let him. She could use the safe word now, but she didn’t want to stop things before they began, and it was clear he was enjoying it.

As he continued, first running his lips over hers, then applying light pressure just above and below her clit, she wondered why she didn’t let him do this all the time. Next his tongue pushed in, running broad circles. In the past, uncomfortable with all the attention, this was the point where she would pull him up and take him. Now they were role playing, “stretching boundaries.” The whole point was for her to be his slave and submit. She let him go on and relaxed into his ministrations.

He started playing with her nipples as well. Brushing, stroking, and pinching. She typically found the nipples too much. Again it wasn’t a slave’s place to object so she just let the waves of pleasure wash over her. It was getting hard to think and she wasn’t sure she would be able to manage saying the safe word anyway. Further, if this was what being a slave was like she wasn’t sure she wanted it to stop. Ever.

Finally, master (Jay?) came up and saddled in next to her. Two fingers plunging deeply in and out of her pussy and the other hand continuing to play with her left breast. His mouth the right. Licking, sucking, and biting.

Wanting release she moved to roll them both over. Master tugged hard on her left nipple. The mixture and pleasure and pain was exquisite. “Bad slave. Stay on your back.” Master stopped, fished out some ropes he had apparently set up before, and tied Stacy spread-eagle to the bed. She was now completely helpless. No responsibility. No control.

This was exactly what she had in mind a few weeks ago.

Master resumed fingering her pussy and playing with both of her nipples. Stripped of all agency she was just left to enjoy. Master’s attention. The resistance of the ropes, The repeated cycling of her body to just this side of orgasm. The streams of moans from him as he continued to suck on her nipple and grind into her side heightened her pleasure.

“Does slave want to come?”

“OOOOH!” was the only response she could form.

“I will take that as a yes, but if slave wants to come, slave needs to tell master what a slave is.”

“oooh?”

“Slave is finding it hard to think, isn’t she. Before slave can come she needs to say that slave exists for master’s pleasure, slave’s pleasure is pleasing master.”

She did want to come, and it was only role-play....

Master let up a bit and Stacy (slave?) found she could form words with some effort. “Slave...ooh...slave, oooh, eexisssts foo, ooh, um..., for master’s, aahh...master’s, aah, plleassurre, slave’s, aaah, aaah, plleassurre is ..ooh!, slave’s pleasure is pleassing...maaster, fuuaccck!”

With this master got on top of slave (Stacy?) and so very slowly slipped his long hard cock into her soaking wet cunt.

God did she need to come.

“Again...ooh...tell me again what slaves are”. Clearly master was having trouble forming words at this point too, but no mater, it was a slave’s place to comply.

“Slave exists, ooh, fuuckk, for, ooh, master’s, master’s, aah, pleasure, slaves, aaaaahh, pleasure is, fuuuck, is pleasing master.".

Master started stroking faster. As he sped up he also extracted slave’s mantra several more times. Finally, Master let himself go and came inside her. Feeling her master’s release she experienced the biggest and most mind blowing orgasm of her life. Pleasing master did bring slave pleasure.

Master untied her. Slave worked her somewhat stiff limbs. Master spooned in behind her. She could feel his cock hardening against the small of her back. slave shifted to let it fit between her legs and started to gently stroke the shaft and balls.

Grateful for the night’s experience and not really wanting it to end yet she reasserted: “Slave exists for master’s pleasure.” Master let out a delightful moan and unthinkingly she responded with “slave’s pleasure is pleasing master.” Master started to caress her breast. Before long she shifted again and slowly recited “Slaveeee eeexitsss, foor, maaster’s, pleeaassure” as she gradually sunk his long hard cock into her pussy. He moaned in response and she dragged he pussy back up his rod with “slaveee’s pleasssure iss pleaassing master.”

She then started sliding up and down his shaft, each time declaring

“Slave exists for master’s pleasure” on the down stroke and “Slave’s pleasure is pleasing master” on the up, leaving just the tip inside her.

“Slave exists for master’s pleasure”

“Slave’s pleasure is pleasing master”

“Slave exists for master’s pleasure”

“Slave’s pleasure is pleasing master”

The motion was unhurried at first, and in sync with her mantra, but then picking up speed and urgency with each of Master’s moans.

“Slave exists for master’s pleasure”

“Slave’s pleasure is pleasing master”

“Slave exists for master’s pleasure”

“Slave’s pleasure is pleasing master”

“Slave exists for master’s pleasure”

“Slave’s pleasure is pleasing master”

Each statement was now a bit more ragged and than the last. The stroking was now too fast to keep time with the mantra but neither master nor slave seemed to care.

“Slave exists for master’s pleasure”

“Slave’s pleasure is pleasing master”

“Slave exists for master’s pleasure”

“Slave’s pleasure is pleasing master”

“Slave exists for master’s pleasure”

“Slave’s pleasure is pleasing master”

“Slave exists for master’s pleasure!”

“Slave’s pleasure is pleasing master!”

“SLAVE EXISTS FOR MASTER’S PLEASURE!”

“SLAVE’S PLEASURE IS PLEASING MASTER!”

“SLAVE EXISTS FOR MASTER’S PLEASURE!”

“SLAVE’S PLEASURE IS PLEASING MASTER!”

Finally, together, they both found their second release of the night

After catching his breath Master whispered, “you are a good slave” in her ear.

“Hmm, Slave exists for master’s pleasure, slave’s pleasure is pleasing master”, she cooed one last time as she drifted off to sleep quite pleased with the job she done. For the first time in a long time fully satisfied.

Overall being Master’s slave wasn’t bad. There had been some light corporal punishment at the beginning to help slave learn a slave’s place. Master wasn’t being cruel, just helping slave be better. The the sex was incredible. slave had gotten to the point where she could keep Master on edge for more than an hour with a resulting orgasm that was far beyond whatever Master had experienced before her enslavement. slave’s cunt still tingled with the memory of last night’s job well done.

There were some downsides. slave’s morning routine before going to work (they still needed slave’s salary) had become longer. There was the morning blow job. Master really enjoyed this. slave couldn’t remember why slave didn’t do fallecio before. Also taking care of slave’s hair and makeup—nothing too extravagant, but more than before. Anything to be more pleasing to Master.

While slave was still working, slave suspected slave wasn’t being taken as seriously as Stacy had been. Master had slave dress more feminine. Nothing too untoward in public (for work anyway). Skirts and dresses instead of pants. A bit more of slave’s legs and breasts on display. All tightly fit to slave’s curves.

And heals, slave no longer left the house in anything less than 3 inches.

There were also the long lunch breaks slave would take when Master would come visit and fuck slave. Finally while slave was allowed to pretend to be Stacy at work, her slave-ness bled through and made slave more docile. It all affected how slave’s coworkers viewed slave. They were taking slave less seriously, but it was all secondary to pleasing Master. Pleasing Master was all slave needed to be happy. This made slave so much happier than she remembered Stacy being. If slave never got promoted that was fine. No, good—slave wouldn’t want new responsibilities at work to interfere with pleasing Master.

At home the changes were more pronounced. When they were alone slave wasn’t allowed to use slave’s or Master’s given name. It was actually becoming a bit hard to remember either in public. At this particular moment slave was sipping coffee while Master made them breakfast. What had been a relatively equitable split of chores had devolved to slave doing almost all of them—which of course was appropriate. She was Master’s slave, and that is what slaves do, but Master so enjoyed making them breakfast on the weekends. If it pleased Master, it pleased slave.

When they were alone there were strict limits on how much slave could wear. The sheer black babydoll and g-string slave had on now actually being the more “modest” end of the spectrum. Plus the leather collar of course. Even in public slave always had something close around slave’s neck. A constant reassurance of slaves place. The leather collar with its small metal loop was slave’s favorite—the most direct manifestation of what a slave was.

“Master, I am enjoying being a slave very much,” and then with a hint of concern, “but I am wondering when this game is going to stop?”

“Slave just needs to say the safe word, and we will stop.”

“Ah, what is the safe word again? Master has seemed to have fucked it out of me”.

Master smiled at that, “Pickle, the safe word is pickle”

Hearing the safe word made slave think of Master’s wonderful, hard cock. slave’s eyes fluttered a bit and she let in a sharp breath as slave’s cunt clenched around the feeling of Master’s cock being inside slave. How good that would make Master feel.

The reaction made her come up short—a small, distant part of her screamed “USE THE SAFE WORD!”

“Master’s cock” she said. Surprise crept across slave’s face, “Master’s cock!” Confused, slave stopped.

“Oh, yes that. As part of preparation for this ‘game’ along with some other conditioning, I replaced the concept of ‘pickle’ in your brain with the concept of my cock. You can’t actually say the word ‘pickle’ any more. Practically you never actually had the ability to end our ‘game’. I can of course, but I am enjoying it immensely, and given I am the master, if I enjoy it you do also. I am not going to end this anytime soon.”

With the understanding that there was no way back, the last small bit of Stacy thankfully disappeared.

slave became flushed and slave’s breathing quite shallow. All this talk of Master’s cock was reminding slave how wonderful it would be please Master with slave’s cunt. slave was not a person. slave was Master’s property. A thing. An object with the sole purpose to bring Master pleasure. slave was quite wet. slave couldn’t think. slave burned with the anticipation of a lifetime of being Master’s toy.

“Um, Master...", sharp intake of breath as slave’s cunt clenched, “could, you, aah, could Master fuck slave, ... pleeease Maasteerr ...” slave’s eyes closed and slave’s mind otherwise completely shutdown as it was consumed by the thought of slave being penetrated and used.

Seeing slave’s distress Master bent slave over the kitchen table and took slave right there—he was a kind master after all.