The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Upgrades

by J. Darksong

1)

“Are you sure ye want to go through with this, lass? Ye ken ye can still change yer mind.?”

Roberta Bayport took a moment, then nodded. “Yes. I’m sure. I’ve been waiting ages for this. And, I trust you, Eugene. I’m ready if you are.”

It was true. There was, of course, a large part of her that was nervous. Afraid, even. But the larger part of her was excited about this. She’d had plenty of time to consider things since the day Eugene had informed her of his findings. Plenty of times to think about the pros and cons. But she’d decided that this was what she wanted...

It was nearly a week ago that he’d contacted her, asking her to meet him at one of his offsite facilities in nearby Redburton, away from River City. Arriving, stepping into the large warehouse, she’d gasped in actual surprise at the sight of an all too familiar machine set up in the middle of the receiving floor. It was an image burned forever in the memory banks of her mind—the metal slab with restraining arms, the wires and tubes, the series of IV’s hanging down. It was a picture-perfect recreation of the machines that had transformed her into a silver-skinned robot!

“Surprised, are ye?” he’d asked her, as he moved to join her. “Ever since you came to me all those years ago, I’ve been researching what the Mad Professor did to change you. I know, you’ve come to accept your life as Robotica and made yer peace with never being human again. But, well... I believe I may have made a breakthrough.” He’d then gestured to the small table in the corner. On it sat a potted plant, along with what appeared to be an aluminum sculpture of the same plant. Next to it were two small cages, one with a small guinea pig, and the other with—

Oh my.

“Aye. It’s a guinea pig,” he’d explained, as the small shining metallic creature skittered back and forth across the floor of its cage, its tiny metallic feet clattering slightly as it moved. “I was able to reverse engineer the machine from the wreckage obtained from the Mad Professor’s lab. And after testing it thoroughly over the past several months, I’ve successfully managed to recreate his process.” Roberta merely nodded, surprised, but not overly invested until he added, “In BOTH directions.”

“WHAT?!? You don’t mean...”

He’d nodded, smiling grimly. “Aye. Thus two of each test subject. Both went through the process, but the first one had the process reversed, and by all apparent checks, came through the process without complications.” He sighed softly. “So, aye... I have the ability to transform you back to fully human again. Or, if ye like, I can complete the process from before and make you fully robotic, instead of merely half-and-half. There is one slight wrinkle, however. In order to make you human again, I’d need a sample of your human DNA from before you were changed... like a lock of hair or some such. I’d have to have a baseline for comparison to make it work.”

“But... I don’t have anything like that,” she’d begun, only to pause, frowning. Scanning back through her memories, every instance of brushing her hair, or clipping her nails, anything that might remain from before being captured years before. Suddenly, a memory came to the forefront. “Wait! I just remembered. There was a blood drive a week or so before the Mad Professor kidnapped me. I donated a few pints. I have no way of knowing if my particular blood would still be around after all this time... but if so, that would be the only sample available that I can think of.”

“Hmmm... I see,” Eugene had said then, thinking. “Well, I can certainly do some checking. It will definitely take time to find if it even still exists. Aye, and it’s a bit of a longshot, so I dinnae want you to get yer hopes you. But I wanted you to see what I’ve accomplished, and to give you the option.” He sighed softly. “I’ll make some calls, and do some checking, and let you know what I find. In the meantime, you should take some time to think about all this, and what it will mean for you... or even if you want to do this at all.”

And she had. He’d been very clear in going over all the risks, the potential danger she would be placing herself in. Messing with a person’s DNA on such a large scale was dangerous any way you sliced it. If the calculations were off by a tiny bit, it could definitely kill her. If she was lucky. Some of the ‘worst case scenarios’ he’d outlined still gave her the shivers. But above all else, she was, by nature, a logically minded person. And in the end, the rewards outweighed the risks.

All in all, she enjoyed her life. Being a superhero was fun, as well as rewarding. And helping people, saving lives, thwarting criminals and ‘laying the smackdown’... they were all things the old Roberta Bayport would have never imagined doing, let alone doing so regularly. Even so, she couldn’t help but occasionally think about all the things that she’d lost in being transformed. For one thing... intimacy had become a bit of a problem. She was robotic, yes... mostly robotic, anyway. But she still possessed a human mind, human thoughts. And, well... human needs. And even in a city full of beings that could benchpress a cement mixer, it was harder than you’d expect to find a lover interested in being with a chrome skinned girl whose thighs could crush a steel girder into an accordion.

And really, there are so many more things that I really miss, she lamented silently. Like being able to actually touch and FEEL things again! Or smell. Or taste. My internal sensors and neural net give me real-time feedback close enough to my original senses that in some ways it’s even better than my human senses. But... it’s not the same! As crazy as it sounds, I miss the little things... like being tickled. I can walk barefoot over grass or hot coals equally well, and with about the same sensory input! Even if it means giving up the power, I’d really like to be human again...

Which brought her to this moment, standing there in all her silver skinned glory, her Neuroweave skin hanging on a nearby rack, staring at the evil machine. Miracle of miracles, Eugene had managed to track down the blood she’d donated all those years ago, held in storage in a blood bank. And after a series of careful tests and calibrations, everything had been prepared. The machine was charged and ready. Eugene was standing by calmly, waiting. All that she needed to do was climb onto the table, and tell him to begin.

Just take that one final step.

“Robbie? Lass?”

It was so simple. Just step up and slide into place, and let herself be strapped down. Simple. Hell, she even LIKED being tied and bound. So... why the hell was she hesitating? Dammit, Robbie, just do it! Step up! You’ve gone through all the pros and cons, considered all the things that could go wrong. Gene certainly pointed them all out in graphic detail. But you still decided to go through with it! So... why are you getting cold feet now?!? She was so caught up in her thoughts when a warm hand landed lightly on her shoulder, she actually jumped. Eugene chuckled ruefully.

“Ye seem more than a wee bit wound up, lass,” he observed. “As I said before, ye dinnae have to do this. If you are still unsure, or just not ready, we can postpone, or even cancel it altogether—”

“No!” Roberta said, cutting him off. “No. Please. I do want this. I promise. I’m just... its a very big step, you know? I’ve just gotten used to being like this... it’s a bit hard to wrap my mind around what things will be like to be just a normal human being again.” She sighed. “But I do want this.” Saying nothing more, she moved into place, lying down flat on the table, allowing the restraining arms to close around her, and the glass tube to drop down over her, sealing her in.

After a moment in silence, she heard Gene’s voice coming through the speakers inside the tube. “Okay, Roberta, I’m ready to begin. As you know, the Mad Professor used a combination of biological, chemical, and radiation treatments to change you. I’m now going to administer a similar combination of stimuli to return your cells to their normal state. This will put a great amount of stress on your body, as well as take an extended period of time to accomplish, so I’ll also be administering a rather strong depressant into your system to keep you nice and relaxed. You’ll still be awake, but not quite, er, lucid. Don’t fight it. Just let yourself drift and try and enjoy it.”

Roberta chuckled at that. Just try and enjoy it, huh? Sounds like I’m about to take a forced drug trip. A moment later, a cloud of pale green gas began to flood into the chamber, and she inhaled deeply, letting it settle over her and into her. It took a few seconds for her to notice anything more than the scent, smelling vaguely of mint, before a sudden wave of calming relaxation swept through her. Her eyes fluttered, drooping to half-lids, and a small smile curled at the edge of her lips. The tube began to heat up, and the gas vapor started to condense, dripping onto her metallic skin like raindrops. Mmmm... this is... oooh... kind of nice, she thought dreamily as her mind began to drift. Kind of like being in a sauna...

Outside the machine, Eugene let out a soft sigh as he carefully watched the monitors. Everything seemed to be going perfectly, just as all his tests had, but he knew better than to become complacent. The entire process would take the better part of eighteen hours, which meant he was in for a long night. Taking out the special thermos he’d brought, he poured himself a cup of hot coffee, and keyed the microphone, allowing her to hear him inside the machine. “Okay, lass. I’m about to begin the electromagnetic wave oscillation. You shouldn’t notice anything more than a slight tingling all over, like a pins and needles sensation. Again, just relax and go with it.”

Roberta merely nodded sleepily, her body and mind completely relaxed. She still gasped slightly as the device activated, feeling the pulsing wave a bit stronger on her metallic body than anticipated. Ooohhh my... she thought as her eyes literally crossed, and her thighs trembled and clenched weakly. The oscillation felt exactly like what it was—a pulse. A steady vibration, sweeping over her body in a rolling wave, up and down, up and down, from head to toe. Most notably, however, was the sensation as it passed directly over her waist, focusing on the space between her legs. Despite her lassitude, she felt herself responding, arousal building slowly but steadily with each sweep.

“Roberta? Are ye okay?” Eugene’s voice called out to her, rousing her briefly. “Yer readings seem a little off. Nothing major, mind, but I am a little concerned. Are you noticing anything strange on your end?”

“Uhhhnn... yeah...” she murmured, managing a soft nod, still smiling. “Ohhh... definitely feeling theeee—oohhhh aaaaahhhh—” she moaned as the beam swept over her pussy yet again, “...effects...”

“Sounds like you’re in pain,” Gene replied, frowning. “I suppose I didn’t properly take into account the effect it would have on living tissue. I’m stopping the procedure—”

“DON’T YOU DARE!” Roberta exclaimed, shuddering lightly, beginning to pant. She was so close. “I’m... it’s not... I’m not in pain,” she explained, closing her eyes.

Even as smart as he was, it took Eugene a few seconds to connect the dots. “Ahhh,” he said simply after a moment. “I see. Well then, uh... let’s continue then. And, by all means, continue to enjoy yourself.”

And enjoy herself, she did! Roberta spent the next three hours in a sea of never-ending arousal, cumming repeatedly. As soon as she’d reach her peak, and things would start to settle down, the pulses sweeping over her kickstarted her arousal, sending her lust soaring back into the stratosphere once again. And she wasn’t sure, but she could swear that Eugene had directed the beam and focused it square on her clit during the most explosive sessions. Not that she was complaining, mind. It was indeed the most enjoyable time she’d had in years! But robotic body or not, even she had her limits. When he finally discontinued the bombardment sometime later, she all but sank back into the capsule supporting her. With a soft sigh, she closed her eyes and shut down, going into rest mode.

* * *

A soft strange tickling sensation woke Roberta sometime later. She frowned, eyes fluttering, even as she tried to cling to the warm relaxing feeling and pleasant dream she’d been having. The annoying tickling only increased, however, and with a gasp, she opened her eyes, reaching down to brush off whatever was stroking and caressing her bare skin so fiendishly that it—

Wait. Bare skin?!?

With a stunned gasp, she glanced down at her arm, raising it as high as the restraints holding her would allow. Her arm and hand were perfectly smooth, and fleshy, still silver but far from the hard shiny metallic texture that it once was. She flexed her hand, wiggling her fingers, laughing softly, even wiggling her toes down at the foot of the capsule. It was working! She was becoming human again. At that moment, however, the strange tickling sensation swept over her, like a thousand, a million, feathers, and she shrieked, bursting into hysterical laughter.

“AAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA! WAAAHAHAHAHAAATTT THE HEEEHHEHEHELLLL?” she cried, wiggling around in her bonds as much as possible. It was no use. There was nothing physically touching her, however. She suddenly remembered and recognized the telltale pulsing of the electromagnetic oscillator sweeping over her, the pulses that had felt so soothing and relaxing before, now driving her nearly insane with ticklish sensation.

Fortunately, Eugene, still awake and monitoring her progress, responded by lowering the intensity of the pulses, allowing her to recover. “Ach, sorry about that,” he said through the microphone. “I thought ye might have that kind of reaction, but I dinnae expect it to be so intense.” He shrugged good-naturedly even as she glared up at him through the glass. “Hey, now, the oscillator is processing and initializing all the nerve endings in your body at this stage. And the pulse frequencies I can use are rather limited. It was either the sensation of a gentle tickling or the sensation of prickly, pinching pain. Honestly, I think I made the correct choice.”

“Hehehe... hehe... easy for yohohoou to say,” Robbie murmured back, settling back down again. Now that the initial shock had passed, and the intensity turned down, it wasn’t so bad. It was extremely annoying when the beam swept over certain areas, like her head—the feeling of a soft downy feather swirling inside her nose or ears was just barely tolerable—but otherwise it was actually somewhat enjoyable. Most exciting, however, was the simple pleasure of feeling again, of getting sensation from her actual body instead of processed telemetry data from her robot body’s sensors.

And my skin... this is a nice color. Makes me look just like that cute heroine from Midas City that occasionally visits the Frasiers, she thought with a sigh.

After a while, the oscillations again ceased, and Roberta was given a small break. Eugene actually opened up the tube briefly, in order to prepare for the next stage. “Wow... yer looking good, lass,” Gene replied with a nod. “Quite fetching, really. Ye actually remind me of my wee lass Sarah from Midas... except her hair is longer and styled differently,” he stated, mirroring Roberta’s earlier thoughts. “Now then...we’re at the halfway mark. I’m now going to insert this IV into your arm, and drip this serum into your body. It’s going to make you quite a bit loopy,” he said with a smirk, “a bit like the gas effect earlier, only more intense. At the same time,” he added, sliding a familiar metallic helmet down over her head, “I’m going to begin the process of recording and storing your brainwave patterns as the process begins transforming your brain and other vital organs back to flesh and blood.”

He paused, considering his words. “To be honest, this is the trickiest part. I’ll need your thoughts to be as calm and serene as possible during this process... practically comatose. But not completely unconscious. There needs to be enough brain activity to track, enough to record and plot, but not so much that it overloads the processors. In short... I’ll need to put you into a deep hypnotic trance state.”

Roberta merely sighed. She’d actually expected it come to this at some point. The Mad Professor had augmented and changed more than just her physical body. He’d also adjusted and augmented her mind. True, it had radically increased her intelligence, leaving her far more capable than the simple secretary she’d started out as. At the same time, he’d installed certain safeguards to ensure that she would be loyal and obedient to him... programming that others had taken advantage of in the past.

“Alright,” she said with a nod, leaning back, relaxing as the finishing making the final adjustments. “But if I wake up calling you ‘Master’, with an urge to join Lacie and Eva as your ‘third wife’, I’m going to be very upset!” Eugene blinked, looking stunned, before she laughed, shaking her head. “I’m joking! Just joking! Sheesh... don’t be so serious.”

“Tch... fine,” he muttered, shaking his head as he walked back to the main console. “Now I’m half tempted to do exactly that... or perhaps insert a few lines of code to give you an oral fixation or something...” Before she could respond to that, however, he activated the machine once more, and Roberta stiffened, shuddering slightly as the pulsing vibrating waves from before began to flow directly into her head, making her very brain seem to shudder and vibrate in her skull. Far from unpleasant, it left it feeling spacey and vacant even before the gas returned, washing over her.

For his part, Gene continued monitoring her carefully, keeping track of multiple screens at once, with his microphone turned off. In her current open and suggestible state, he didn’t want to accidentally alter her mind, despite his earlier comments. He sighed softly, draining the last bit of coffee from his mug. He was more than a little tired, having been awake and alert for the past twelve hours straight for the procedure. The coffee and the nanites in his body were helping to curtail the exhaustion somewhat, but keeping track of everything, and making small corrections and alterations on the fly as any problems occurred was taking its toll.

So deep was his focus on tracking Roberta’s progress, that when a noise from outside the warehouse sounded, he walked over to investigate without fully considering the facts that the compound was a secure location that no one should even know about, let alone drop by for a visit. Opening the door, peering out into the dim evening starlight, he had a moment of stunned surprise as a familiar face stepped forward, holding a plasma pistol in her hands.

TSSSSHHHHHHOOOOOOOMM!!

Ms. Machina smiled wickedly, as the billionaire industrialist was flung back hard, sliding across the ground to lie on the floor in a heap. Not that she had anything against the man, personally. She’d always considered herself as the premiere robotics expert in the country, if not the world. But in the past few years, she’d... well, not exactly stumbled, per se. But she HAD lost a step or two to her fellow contemporaries, like the presumed deceased Mind Bore, the retired Gadgeteer, or that fumbling psycho, Orbweaver, who’d LITERALLY have the secrets of nanotechnology fall into her lap. None of them were true geniuses of HER caliber, yet all of them were generally regarded as her technological superiors! It was maddening. Insulting. And frankly, embarrassing!

And only because THEY all chose to develop a technique of altering flesh and bone to iron and steel. While I chose to focus PURELY on the mechanical and engineering aspects, with strictly inorganic materials! she thought in derision. Hmph. Fine. If transmuting flesh to metal is the next ‘big thing’ then I’ll master THAT science as well, and again surpass everyone else!

Walking into the warehouse, she nodded idly, glancing around. “Nice setup you have here, Mr. Frasier. Good solid structure, and nice out of the way location. Perfect spot for performing human experimentation without any pesky do-gooders, or the media, finding out.” She smirked, glancing over at the disheveled heap, as Gene began to stir. “Frankly, I didn’t think you had it in you. You always came across to me as one of those rare ‘morally complex’ businessmen that cared more about people that making a profit. But this,” she said, gesturing around. “I take it back. You actually have my respect.” She chuckled. “But respect or not, I’m taking this technology for my own.”

Walking over to the machine, however, she paused staring at the figure in the tube in near disbelief. Then she began laughing, hysterically. “Can it really be? Robotica?!? Ohhohohohohohohooo! Oh my fucking god! I have no idea what the HELL I could have done in my life to warrant such a fantastic bit of good luck, but far be it for me to look a gift horse in the mouth!” Peering into the glass, she frowned slightly. “Ahh... I see. So you went to your friend, the billionaire, to change you back into being purely human,” she mused aloud, noticing the small splotches of pink skin mingled with the silver. “Well, as fascinating as that may be,” she said, taking out a large vial of gleaming silver liquid and a hypodermic needle, “I’m more interested in the opposite—in changing someone from human to robot.”

“N... no! Stop!” Eugene yelled out, back on his feet again. “We’re in a very delicate stage right now!”

“Ooohh... delicate, you say?” Larissa replied archly. Without hesitation, she injected the syringe, emptying the entire vial into Roberta’s IV line. “Sorry, I’m not much of the delicate type.”

“NO! DAMMIT!” Gene yelled, charging towards her, trying to reach the IV before whatever sinister concoction had been inserted made its way into Roberta’s body. Before he could close the distance, however, Ms. Machine responded, bringing up her gun once more. With a smile, she opened fire, blasting the heroic inventor point blank in the chest at full power, sending him rocketing back across the room, and through the far wall outside. She chuckled darkly, shaking her head.

“Fool. Simpleton. Taking on an armed assailant with just your bare hands? You deserve what you got,” she replied, walking over to the monitor, pulling up her enemy’s vital statistics. “As for you, Ms. Robotica... for always wrecking my plans, for humiliating me, and being a constant thorn in my side, death by blaster is far too easy for you.” She smiled, pulling up the list of machine’s programming list, inserting a flash drive into the USB drive. “No, no, my old friend... what I have planned for you will be much more entertaining.” She chuckled again. “Well... entertaining for ME, anyway...”