The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

VHS

My sister’s boyfriend, Mark, was the kind of guy that could only be popular with a group that similar to him; cocky jocks with girls clinging to them until they were discarded for someone better. My sister had no problem being Mark’s plaything, and he would occasionally brag to me that he got more girls than I got guys.

“I thought queers like you were supposed to be promiscuous?” he grinned at me, baiting me into another argument, the homophobic jerk somehow always finding himself in my sister’s bed.

“I thought I told you I didn’t like being called ‘queer’?” I reminded him, my crotch getting a hard-on despite Mark’s insults. The fact was was that I understood what my sister, Janet, saw in him. He was six feet of muscular football player with all-American looks, and could be the idol of millions some day if he’d just dump his jerky persona.

“Queer, gay, fag, whatever, bro’. You’re one and you’re always telling me that you accept it.”

I sighed, and shook my head, looking at the clock. Janet wouldn’t be home for an hour, and idiot Mark wasn’t about to go anywhere. Then I had an idea, deciding to test a science project I’d been working on in my college class. It involved using sound waves beyond the ultra-sonic to influence other people’s behavior, a sort of hypnotism, if you will. The test subjects so far had all claimed to not be able to hear the sounds in the earphones they wore, but had all done as I had ordered; remove your shoes, tell me what teacher you’re attracted to, give me $ 20. If I asked a question, they would answer truthfully. I couldn’t wait to get a patent on it and get rich some day. It had all been innocent fun, and I never kept the money or revealed the secret crushes as I had respect for other people’s privacy, but Mark’s rudeness made me consider the possibilities. Possibilities that would benefit me, and make Mark treat me nicer.

“Look, let’s just watch tv or something, until Janet comes home, okay?” I offered, walking over to the tv to turn it on, before I stopped and pretended to notice my experimental ipod, the one that could influence others. “Or would you rather listen to music?”

“Music, dude,” he replied, flopping down onto the couch, making it seem as if he lived here. “Anything’s better than listening to that lisp of yours. You really should try and sound more like a real guy, ya know? Get rid of that speech impediemental.”

I rolled my eyes from his own lack of brains, and handed him the ipod. Sitting beside him, but on the other side of the couch, I watched as he inserted the earphones and began to fiddle with the small device, unaware that I’d already turned it on, and it had only one setting; my mind controlling one.

“Aw, man, is this thing broken or something?” he whined. “Where’re the songs? Got any Van Halen or Metalica on this piece of crap?”

“No,” I replied with a smile, and a tingle in my crotch as I felt my own sense of anticipation. “But just keep trying to adjust it. It works fine. So, Mark…do you like my sister?”

He made a face like I’d told him we were related. “As if, dude! She’s a great screw in bed, but that’s about it. She’s really, really boring.”

“Is that why you’re here?” I asked, feeling protective of my sister. “Just to have sex with her?”

“Yeaaa,” he replied, making it sound obvious.

“And what do you think about me, Mark? Do you like me?”

“Ew. You’re gay, remember? Obviously you’re not my type. I only like hot chicks. You should try it sometime. Might become a normal guy eventually. What’s wrong with this dumb thing?” Mark complained, almost pulling it off.

I stopped him in time, insisting that he just had to try adjusting it a little more. I was pissed at him, and annoyed that I’d stumbled upon his own inner dislike for my sister and I, and his deep-seated homophobia. What the hell, I thought to myself. I could get a little sweet revenge on the guy, and have some fun while I was at it! I walked over to the VCR and produced a tape.

“While you’re trying to hear a song, I’ll put this VHS tape in the VCR, so we have something to watch.”

“’VHS’?” he laughed at me. “Dude, ain’t you got any DVD’s? VHS stuff is so out of date! What’s on it? ‘Bonanza’ or something?” He laughed like a hyena at his own lame joke.

“Not this tape,” I said under my breath, returning to the couch, and telling him, “Watch the tape. You’ll enjoy it.”

Mark shrugged his shoulders and stopped fiddling with the mind control ipod long enough to watch the tape I played. It was an extreme close-up of full lips sucking a cock, licking the head again and again, before going down on it once more. I kept the sound down at first to get him interested.

“Awright, man! Porn!” he exclaimed, sounding as if he’d just struck gold. “That’s my kinda tv! Oooh! She really knows how to blow a guy, huh? Is this grossing you out, though? A guy and a girl isn’t gonna make ya throw up, is it?” he teased, leaning forward to tske in all all hot action.

I smirked to myself, my own crotch swelling with enjoyment and anticipation. Gradually the camera panned out, and it became obvious that it was a hunky guy with full lips sucking another muscular guy in bed. Credits began to roll over the title of the movie, ‘Cock Sucking Jocks’. Mark stared wide-eyed and nearly panic-stricken at it, ready to jump off the couch.

“AAAAAAH! That’s not something I wanna see, man! What the hell—??“

“On the contrary, Mark, you do want to see it! You’ve always been curious, and now is your chance to see and admire men with cocks! Keep watching the tape, Mark!” I instructed, and like a good test subject, he sat back down and watched the gay porn, his mouth open in surprise and maybe just a little curiosity, having never seen male-on-male action before.

“That’s it, Mark. Watch the gay porn tape. It’s making you hot and horny, isn’t it?” I asked.

“Uhhh…I’m not sure…”

I decided to help him along. “Then I want you to listen to everything I tell you; you are getting aroused by the VHS tape. Do you know what VHS stands for? Very Hot and Sexy. As in Very Hot and Sexy men! You can’t resist the images of Very Hot and Sexy guys getting it on with other hot guys. It’s the best porn you’ve ever watched. Remember that, Mark; it’s the best porn you’ve ever watched.”

“It’s the best porn I’ve ever watched,“ he repeated, almost trance-like.

The credits faded away and finally we could watch beautifully groomed and athletic guys encounter each other in various places, a locker room, a dorm room, and remove each others clothing and get into some hot body contact, their arms embracing each other, their erect cocks pressed against each other. Mark continued to watch, and I noticed his own dick was responding to the stimuli. He watched, mesmerized as a blonde guy offered his cock to a dark-haired guy, his cock disappearing into the other man’s mouth, his head beginning to bob up and down as he blew him.

“Let’s watch the VHS without our jeans on, Mark,” I instructed. We removed our jeans, his eyes unable to break free of the mesmerizing gay video. I checked him out, and I admired his thick cock, trapped and nearly erect beneath his blue and white briefs. I told him to remove all of his cloths at that point, my own curiosity getting the better of me. He’d been in my parent’s pool before, but had worn silly large trunks, obscuring his manhood, but the couple glimpses I’d had of his physique had made me run to my room to jerk off and fantasize.

Now I was living my fantasy, Mark the self-confessed homophobe, completely entranced by a video of men kissing and sucking each other. “I want you to masturbate, Mark. Watch the hot gay action on the screen, and imagine those beautiful hot guys doing the same to you!

He tried to resist my command, placing his hand limply on his hard-on, but only for a few seconds. He wrapped his hand around his seven inches and slowly began to stroke it up and down, my own rhythm nearly matching his own. He watched one actor lick a cock up and down the shaft, kissing the guy’s balls, before returning to his licking, a look a pure pleasure on the actor’s face.

“Oh, man,” Mark sighed, “What’re you doing to me?”

“Turning you queer, Mark,” I admitted. “I want you to experience the other side, my side, and I’m going to make you love it! Keep watching the Very Hot and Sexy men make love to one another on the screen! You’re going to be as queer as I am, Mark.”

“Nooo,” he sighed, unable to stop masturbating. “I only like…girls.”

“Men,” I told him, shifting position on the couch so we were inches apart, our jacking-off arms brushing against each other.

“G-girls…I only like…girls…” Mark insisted, fighting my influence, but I kept pressuring him to change his mind and think like I did.

“Men,” I countered.

“I only like—“

“Men!” I interrupted.

His head shook back and forth slowly, doing his best to resist. “I only like…like…”

“Men!” I sighed, making it sound wonderful.

“Men,” he repeated softly.

“That’s right, Mark. You only like men! In fact, you love men! You love watching men make love to other men,” I commanded.

“I only like...love…men,” Mark repeated, entranced by the hot gay action on the tv. “I only like…”

I could see that my special mind controlling ipod needed a little help from me, so I got up from the couch, and stood up onto it and faced Mark, my cock lined up with his face.

“You’ll enjoy the real thing more, Mark. Watch me stroke my hard cock. Watch the rhythm of my stroking, keeping me hard. You can’t take your eyes of my beautiful cock.”

My plan worked, Mark was still jerking himself off and was now spellbound by my own cock before him. If I wasn’t careful I was going to come all over his face right now, so I stopped stroking myself and continued to turn Mark gay.

“You’ve never seen anything as beautiful as my cock, Mark. Look at the way it wants you to suck it, to give it pleasure. Think of how much the men in the movie enjoyed sucking other guys, and think how much you want to suck me right now.”

The last straight part of Mark’s mind fought against me, making him turn his head away slowly, but not his eyes. I edged closer, turning his head to face my cock, while my other hand held my cock out to him, gently placing it against his lips, running the smooth head back and forth, but not in just yet. Mark sighed but couldn’t take his eyes off my probing penis. His lips puckered involuntarily, as I caressed his mouth from side to side with the head of my hot dick. He sighed again, his jerking off becoming faster, so I said breathlessly,

“You can’t cum yet, Mark! You’ll continue to become more and more aroused, but you’ll only cum when I command you to! And don’t close your eyes-- I want you to watch everything I do to you!”

Then I leaned in further, and my cock was finally in Mark’s mouth, the moistness of his tongue and cheeks getting my own hard cock wet inside. I slowly pumped his face, his head no longer trying to turn away, his resistance eliminated, at last. Back and forth my cock went into his mouth, his tongue finding ways to taste it as he orally serviced me. I pulled it out, and showed it to him, glistening with his saliva, and still rock hard from his twink sucking.

“You’re doing very good, Mark. You love how my dick fills up your whole mouth, you love its taste, its smooth skin. I’ll show you later all of my tricks, but for now I want you to suck my gorgeous cock with whatever comes naturally to you. You’re going to be a good little cock sucking queer like me, and you’re going to love being that way!”

“Can’t be…that way,” he sighed, unbelieving that he was enjoying what he was doing. “Can’t be…can’t resist…your cock,”

I tilted his head back, running my wet cock across his cheeks and lips, imprinting the wonderful feel of a hot cock against his skin, his moaning reaching epic proportions as his arousal went through the roof.

“Now I want you to take my cock in your hand, Mark, and suck it like you saw the men in the movie do it,” I commanded my love slave.

For the first time, jock-head, gay-fearing Mark gently took hold of my penis, wrapped his fingers around it like it was his own, and leaned forward to feed my cock to himself. He puckered his lips again, taking in only my big mushroom head, while his tongue poked and prodded it, before he slid more and more of it into his hungry mouth. Mark’s head bobbed back and forth, the ipod earphone wires swaying with his rhthym, luxuriating in the sensations and arousal he was experiencing. His eyes stared at the cock that he was sucking, or my pubic hair and belly that he saw move back and forth towards him. He moaned like he was in heaven, like he couldn’t get enough of my cock. I removed my dick from him, and almost felt sorry for him as his expression showed genuine disappointment that I made him stop.

“Now then, Mark, tell me what you love?”

“I love men, I love cock,” he replied, running his hands up and down my legs.

“What about women? What about my sister?”

“I love men, I love cock,” he answered.

I was in heaven! My device had worked on him, with a little help from my own hot body, and decided that it was time to consummate our lovemaking. I told him that the couch was fun for foreplay, but we should finish in my bed. I took his head, almost unbelieving that I had turned Mark. His insults didn’t matter now, as I’d gotten my own fun revenge on his homophobic ways, and was thinking about our future together.

I laid him down on my bed, crawled on top of him, our hot erect cocks smothered between our sweaty bellies. I put my arms around his shoulders and leaned in, giving him a long, seductive kiss, making him forget about every kiss he’d ever gotten from a girl. His arms reached around me, and pressed me into his sweaty, writhing body, something I’d never have believed possible from the formerly-straight jock, but he’d had some great instructors courtesy of the gay porn. I opened his mouth with my own, and began to French him, bringing forth gasps of pleasure and maybe even a little shock from whatever residual straightness he still held. He began to reciprocate, his own tongue probing my mouth, the both of us gasping for breath as we broke our kiss.

I smiled down at him, and said, “You were planning to just come here and have sex with my sister, weren’t you, Mark?”

“Yes,” he admitted.

“And now here you are, doing a 69 with her gay brother…and loving it!” I said, turning around so that I stared down at his cock, and I fed him mine again. I gulped down on his big dick, my own mind overwhelmed by the smell and taste of this cock that would no longer become hard for pussy. Mark hungrily sucked my cock, as I writhed and pumped his face from above, then shifted position so that we were both on our sides, our arms embracing and stroking the other’s back.

It turned out that Mark was a gentle and caring lover, even if he had a reputation of loving them and leaving them, but I was now going to change that, because I was going to make him completely mine, and only mine. We continued to sixty-nine the heck out of each other when I felt the inevitable surge towards my orgasm. I stopped sucking long enough to gasp out,

“Cum, Mark! Let me taste you!”

Like a pair of bucking broncos or WWE wrestlers, our bodies went into convulsions amidst our thrusting and moaning and groaning as we both swallowed each other’s juices. I didn’t know what Mark was thinking, but I was cumming like never before, so excited was I by the thought that I was coming into former-straight Mark, and he was reciprocating now that I’d turned him gay.

An hour later, I heard the front door open and close and my sister call out my name. I felt a little panicked, but by the time she had appeared in my open doorway it was too late to stop her from seeing something she couldn’t have ever imagined.

“What the hell is going on here?!” she squealed, her eyes bugging out at the sight of me laying back on the edge of my bed, her boyfriend Mark on his knees and bobbing his head as he took in almost all of my cock.

“Uhhhh, s-sorry, Janet, but…” I gasped, a surge of arousal making me catch my breath. God, Mark was becoming at expert in cock-sucking in no time flat!

“Mark? Helllooo? Mark?” Janet asked, unbelieving that her boyfriend was ignoring her. I thought she was going to scream and cry or beat me up, when a smile crossed her lips. “Oh, well. I guess this makes it easier for me if he likes you more.”

“Huh?” I asked. “What’re you talking about?”

Janet reached out from behind the doorframe and into view came another guy, this one even better looking than Mark!

“I was going to break up with Mark. Today, in fact, now that I’ve met Vincenzio!”

“’Vincenzio’?” I repeated, marveling at his beautiful face and build.

“’Vincenzio’?” Mark repeated, taking his mouth off my dick long enough to speak. I thought he was going to break out of the spell and attack the Italian stallion, when I recognized that longing look in myself, and nearly burst out in laughter when Mark sighed, “God, he’s hot, Janet!”

She shook her head, maybe a little grossed out, and simply said, “Captain of the swim team, and a fantastic kisser. We’re going to my room, so…keep up the good work!”

I laughed and watched as she closed the door giving us privacy. I looked back at Mark, who had already forgotten about Janet and her new boyfriend, licking my balls with obvious enjoyment.

Janet tended to go through boyfriends the way people used up gasoline, so I laid back to enjoy Mark’s sucking, imagining ways to get Vincenzio into my bed, too, some time soon.

Hell, I might even get Vinnie in my bed with a little help from Mark!