The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Valley City Tales:

Who Rescues the Hero?

MC, FF, DS, IN, CB

The beautiful, new, solo super heroine Diamelle has already faced the dangerous super villains known as Glimmer and Gloss twice in her short career. They say “third time’s the charm” and they’re right. But the question is... for who?

“Damn, girl! I’m officially impressed. You’re holding the equivalent of two hundred and fifty tons over your head Diamelle. At that rate, you could not only go one on one with Lady Blue, you could actually give her a match.”

The powerful but still new super heroine Diamelle, or as she’s known to those closest to her, the twenty six year old, Ally Westbrook can only smile as she continues to hold the round, two foot thick, solid chem-metal piston over her head even as the powerful magnetic coils in the floor underneath the reinforced, chem-metal plate she is standing on continue to mercilessly pull the piston head toward it. It takes everything she has just to maintain her standing position in the magna-press Mytech uses to test, analyze and establish both the true physical strength and the upper limit of meta humans she works with. Of course, Megan knows that Lady Blue frequently uses the press as a warm-up for her combat training sessions and as part of her usual workout routine. Megan smiles to herself as she compares Diamelle’s already impressive stats against Angelina’s record best lift (so far) of nearly four hundred tons. She decides not to tell Ally... yet. Besides, she IS telling the truth. Ally would be a legitimate challenge for Angelina. For a few minutes, anyway.

“Th-thanks... Mytech. I’m glad... you’re imm... nnngghh.... pressed, but would you m-mind... letting me out ouuffvv... this... thing n-now?”

“Ha haa. Sure, Ally. Give me a second.”

Mytech laughs as she calmly reaches over and presses the button that disengages the magnet and automatically initiates the controlled “step-down” of the magnet’s force as it slowly powers down and shuts off. Feeling the magnet slowly ease up, Ally is able to slowly relaxes her own impressive muscles. After the press is raised above her head and secured in its stand by position, Ally smiles when she hears the loud, tale tell “clicks” as the safety locks are engaged.

“Better?”

Free of the press, Ally quickly drops to one knee and transforms from her sexy, shining diamond form back to her normal human appearance. As stunning as Diamelle, the “living diamond” heroine is to see, especially in person, Ally Westbrook is a sight to behold herself. Ally stands an impressively tanned, muscular, well-toned and athletic six feet tall. She keeps her platinum blonde hair styled in a short pixie cut. She has seductive, dark brown eyes and firm and very noticable 34F breasts. Her rather unusual costume consists of a form-fitting, dark burgundy, chevron striped, spandex bodysuit, matching burgundy, low heeled, knee boots, burgundy and black, two tone, gym gloves and a black domino eye mask. But as this is only a workout session, she’s currently wearing comfortable black yoga pants, a black tee shirt over a dark blue sports bra and blue and white running shoes.

“Yeah... better.”

Mytech smiles as she walks over to Ally and hands her a cold, bottled water and a towel. After a few deep breaths, Ally straightens up and gladly takes the offered bottle, downing half of it in one long drink. She then wipes herself down with the towel.

“You okay, Ally? You look a little... pale.”

Ally takes another deep breath before she answers.

“Yeah, I’m... fine. Megan. Just a little... weak is all. I’ll be fine... in a few minutes.”

“So, you still get weak if you exert yourself too much or hold your diamond form too long before you shift back to normal?”

“Yeah, but I’m able to maintain my diamond form much longer now and I don’t get nearly as weak as I did at first when I shift back to normal.”

“That makes sense. Comparing your current readings to our first few sessions, I’ve noticed that your body has adapted well to your meta human abilities now that you’ve decided to actually use your powers. Actively using your powers enables your body to get used to them and makes you physically stronger which is why you’re able to be push yourself further and hold your diamond form longer. Of course, being a personal trainer and martial arts instructor yourself, you know as well as I do that the stronger you get and the more you train and practice, the longer you’ll be able to maintain your diamond form and the stronger you’ll still be when you transform back to normal. So, tell me, what would you say is your longest stay time in your diamond form now? What do you consider your danger limit?”

They both laugh as Megan holds her hands up and actually makes finger quotes in the air when she says ‘stay time’ and ‘danger limit.’ Ally takes another deep breath and another drink of water before answering.

“If I push myself until I really feel the strain, I can go about forty, forty five minutes now. But, my body feels close to numb and I’d have to admit that I’d basically be helpless when I shifted back to normal if I pushed myself that far. I’d say I can go about thirty minutes and still be able to fight and defend myself when I shift back to normal. That’s why I stepped up my diet plan, my cardio and weight training programs and my martial arts practice. When I finally decided to actually become a literal costumed, super hero, I knew I had to be ready for what that meant. It’s just that I... When I figured out that I was... that I was... I couldn’t understand why... I didn’t know if I should... if I really... Y-you understand, don’t you Megan? Why it took me so long to figure out what if anything I should do with my... gift? Why it took me so long to decide how or if I even should... use my powers? After all, it took an accident when I was fifteen to discover that I even had super powers. Once I realized what I was and what I could actually do, I treated my powers like... like a dirty secret and did my best to hide the fact that I was a meta human from everyone I knew, especially my family. Even after I decided that I had better at least ficure out everything I could do and how to control my powers, it still took years for me to accept it for myself, much less decide to... do anything with them.“

Unfortunately, Megan understands all too well why it took the twenty six year old Ally Westbrook so long to make the... “Decision.” It’s one thing to discover that you’re a ‘Super.’ That you’re a meta human with literal physical and or mental “super powers.” It’s another thing entirely to decide to actually use those powers to help others. To put yourself “out there” and “fight the good fight” as they say. Because, whatever their reason, not every person you’ll meet is a fan of meta humans. Hero or villain. That’s why creating, keeping and protecting your secret identity is just as important as being able to face, fight and defeat the villain. Maybe more so. Allowing anyone, especially a villain, to discover who you really are can be very dangerous. Or, as in the case of Spark, it can even be... fatal.

Four days after Spark, or the beautiful, young Sara Kershaw’s real identity was exposed to the world by that... bitch Artifact during their fight on the street outside of Sunken Riches, the famous salvage companies’ retail store, she was found dead in her own home. FOUR fucking days later!! Logically, Megan knows that Artifact didn’t kill Sara, but she still blames the villain for her utterly senseless death.

But, if it hadn’t been for Artifact and her ability to physically control Spark’s body, turning Spark into her literal puppet and forcing her to get down on her knees and kneel before her, if she hadn’t forced Spark to face the multiple news cameras that were on the scene, remove her mask and reveal her real name to the world before she made her bow down and kiss and lick her boots, if that fucking bitch hadn’t so happily, utterly and so publicly humiliated her, her killer wouldn’t have known who Spark was, much less where she lived.

Studying the rather... graphic scene at her apartment with the homicide detectives that had asked for Mytech’s help due to Spark being a meta human and a super heroine, it was all too obvious to Megan that after catching her by suprise at her front door, her attacker had pushed her into her apartment, had beaten... raped and... killed her. It took Megan two disgusted, anger-filled weeks to determine for certain who had attacked her and identify him. It took her and Frost less than thirty minutes to find and catch him and turn him over to the police after they did. Keeping Frost from killing him while they waited for the police to arrive was hard enough, but the fact that she almost walked away and let Frost...

Well, let’s just say that Megan had to do some serious soul-searching afterwards. Before Spark’s death, it was all black and white to Megan. Ones and zeros. Right and wrong. Good and evil. Heroes and villains. After Sara’s death, NOTHING made sense to her any more. Suddenly, there was a LOT of very cold grey in Megan’s world. Realizing how close she came to allowing Frost to... realizing and having to admit to herself that she actually... wanted her to... to... Megan put herself through weeks of turmoil and self torture following that day before she finally decided that the positives outweighed the negatives. That the fight WAS worth it. Deciding that Mytech was needed, Megan swallowed hard, “suited up” and stayed with it.

“...Coach? Hey... Coa... uh, Megan, are you... okay?”

Pulling herself out of bad and buried memories, Megan answers Ally.

“Wha...? Oh, uhh... Yeah, S-sorry Ally. I was... Yes, I understand exactly what you mean. It’s a BIG decision to put on a costume, put yourself out there and try to make a difference. But, believe me, it IS worth it.”

“Yeah, I know. I’ll always remember the first time I used my powers in public. My little sister and I were having lunch at Dunk’s Burgers across the street from Murphy park when those cars collided right in front of us. And when that sedan started burning and I saw that little girl trapped in the back seat and her injured mom screaming as that man got her out of the car and held her back while those other people were tyring so desperately to get her out... I didn’t even think about what would happen or who would see me, I just told my sister to stay back, shifted into my diamond form, ran in and got her out. When the car exploded seconds after we all got clear and I saw the scared look on her little face and the way her mom cried as she held her in the ambulance... I knew in that moment that I HAD to use my powers to help people. That maybe one person could make a difference, maybe?“

They look at each other for a long, silent moment. Even though Megan has been “in the game” much longer than Ally, they both understand the stakes. Having made the decision that every hero has to make, they have both learned painfully and accepted the risks that go with it.

Tossing her empty water bottle into the trash, Ally grabs a second from the large, glass front fridge located in the corner of the spacious and specially designed gym. A gym specifically designed and equipped by Megan to give meta humans with great physical strength a true, physical workout without destroying it in the process. When she rejoins Megan at the computer console located between the fridge and the door to the rest of the buiding on this side of the large gym, Ally takes a long moment to look around the very unusual gym again while Megan is checking the readouts on her monitors. As a personal trainer to several of Valley City’s rich and famous clients, Ally has been in more than a few private, well-equipped, “high end” home gyms, but Megan’s gym is FAR more impressive by anyone’s standards. Measuring roughly thirty six feet from floor to ceiling and taking up the entire ninety third, fourth and fifth floors of Megan’s building, the very large and spacious room by itself would impress anyone. Add in the polished, mirror-finish, chem-metal walls, ceiling and floor, the very normal medicine balls, kettlebells and free weight plates ranging from two to one hundred pounds each running the entire length of one side of the building, the stationary bikes, the treadmills, the olympic rings hanging from the ceiling and all of the standard gym machines that take up half of the gym’s floor space and all of Megan’s rather unusual and unique machines that take up the other half and you get a very serious place to workout. Of course, what state of the art gym would be complete without a top quality dry sauna, steam room, hot tub, swimming pool, showers and even a seperate locker room to go with it? All of which were through the door behind them and one floor down. Confused and curious at what she’s seeing on the screens, the perpetually happy Ally Westbrook was all smiles as she looked over the much shorter Megan’s right shoulder and looked at the computer readings, charts and graphs that still make no sense to her.

“So, what’s the verdict, coach? How powerful am I?”

Megan chuckles to herself when Ally uses the nickname she gave her two minutes after Megan had her in the gym the first time after Stacy introduced them. She then thinks back to the weekly “staff” meeting the team had had a couple of weeks prior, when she told her teammates that they could use some “new blood” on the team. Of course, when Megan told them that she thought it would be a good idea to add some new members with different histories, perspectives and life experiences and, more importantly, some new and different powers and abilities, she never imagined that only several days later she would be be standing face to face with a stunningly beautiful, six foot tall woman that could transform into solid, living diamond!

With Megan still lost in her monitors, Ally’s mind also wondered. Standing in Valor Tower and spending the entire day with Mytech had Ally thinking back also. She still couldn’t decide who was more shocked, her or Stacy when the two former college roommates bumped into each other a couple of years after college, got re-acquainted and decided to share an apartment together. Then about three weeks after that discovered that not only were they both meta humans, but that they were both also one of the city’s growing number of costumed super heroes. Of course, Ally couldn’t believe it when she came home late from a training session with a particular client one Saturday night and caught her sexy roommate standing in the middle of her bedroom with the top half of her one piece bodysuit around her waist stripping down for a shower after Magpie had come home to their empty apartment after her nightly patrol. Ally laughed again as she mentally pictured Stacy’s expression when she walked into her room to say hello just as she was peeling herself out of the high tech costume Mytech had made for her and caught her best friend flat-footed and bare breasted!

As Stacy reflexively covered her small chest with her arms and was scrambling trying to think of something to say, Ally simply walked up to her petite roommate, took her by the shoulders, smiled and shifted into her diamond form right before Stacy’s stunned eyes. After the diamond skinned Ally told Stacy her secret, they looked at each other and broke out laughing. Although they were both surprised, Ally was far more surprised when she found out that her best friend in the world, the petite, shy, quiet, even... mousy, but damned sexy Stacy Reynolds was not only the popular, shape-shifting super heroine Magpie, but she was a member of the Valor Force! Seriously?!

About a month later when Stacy said the Valor Force was considering adding a few new members and that they would love to meet her, Ally couldn’t believe it.

“W-wait a minute. You mean the Valor Force wants me to... to try out for the... team?! God, Stace, are you serious!?!”

“Of course I am, hon. I think you would make a great addition to the team. I mean look at you. When you’re in your diamond form, you can literally bench press a tank, you’re practically invulnerable, and, oh yeah, you can fly! Are you kidding, you have to try out!”

“I can’t believe it! Me, a... a member of the... Valor Force? Oh man, that would be so awesome! God Stace, THANK YOU!! I’ll try my hardest. I’ll make you so proud, you’ll see!”

“I’m already proud of you, hon. Don’t you know that? You’re my bestie and I love you!”

Ally’s smile quickly fades when she remembers what happened next. She was so excited when she found out that she would have the chance to join the Valor Force that after the hug, Ally had pulled back, taken Stacy by the face and kissed her. REALLY kissed her, and not just a friendly kiss between even two very close friends. When Stacy pushed her away and looked at her, the expression on her face told Ally how badly she had just screwed up.

“ALLY!?! What was... that?! When I said I love you, I didn’t... I... I’m not... Ally, I’m... straight. You... know that, don’t you?“

As she looked into her best friend’s eyes, Ally realized that in the span of a few all too quick seconds, she had gone from being deliriously happy to totally devastated. In the pulse of a few hearbeats, she went from being roommates with the best, closest and dearest friend she’s ever had, not to mention the cutest, hottest and sexiest woman she’s ever known, to being terrified that she had just lost her forever.

“Oh God! Stace, I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to... I... I’m sorry. I... Oh, please don’t kick me out, hon. You’re the closest and dearest friend I’ve ever had. Stace... I... I...”

On the verge of tears, Ally buries her face in her hands. Stacy takes her long time, best friend by the chin and lifts her head to look at her. When their eyes meet, Stacy smiles at Ally as she slides the few long strands of blonde hair she does have out of her face.

“Relax, Ally. It’s okay. You just... uhh... really caught me by surprise with that kiss is all. Let’s... uhh..., let’s NOT do that again. Okay?“

“Yeah, I’m sorry, Stace. It’s just... look, I know this won’t help my cause here, but I have to tell you something, hon. I’ve... I’ve always thought you were really hot. I’ve been attracted to you since the day we met in the dorms. I’ve even had my fanta... I... yeah, I understand. I’m sorry, Stace. Totally.“

“It’s fine, hon. You’re still my bestie and I still love you. Just not like... that, okay? And that whole... “I’ve had my fanta..” confessions part, there? That’s definitely... uuhh, T.M.I, okay?“

They look at each other for another long moment. Looking at each other, they can both feel the tension and weight of a very odd and unexpected moment fill the room. When they suddenly break out laughing, it only makes the moment all the more surreal. Feeling brave, Ally speaks up first.

“So, Stace, you... hungry?”

“Actually, yeah, I am. Oh wait, is there even anything in the fridge?”

“Leftovers? Oh please. Ice cream!!”

“Dare I even have to guess? Triple chocolate chunk, vanilla mint, coffee swirl?”

“Uhh, yeah!! Is there another flavor, Stace?”

Stacy just shakes her head and smiles at the woman that’s nothing less than the sister she never had.

“No, Ally. I don’t believe there is.”

The weird and uncomfortable moment over, things quickly go back to normal as the best friends wrap their arms around each other’s shoulders and laugh their way to the kitchen.

“...Ally..? Hey, Ally, you in there?”

“Huh? Oh s-sorry, Megan. I was just... what’s up?”

Megan looks at Ally for a moment then back to her computer screen. After maximizing a specific screen and looking at it for a few more seconds, she starts talking with a tone of voice that is set precisely between genuine amazement and absolute frustration.

“So, let’s review. When you’re in your diamond form, you are extremely strong and virtually invulnerable, which I understand. You also have a very powerful healing factor. Which also makes sense considering that even though your body is physically invulnerable and therefore able to take a LOT of punishment, your body still has to deal with the heat, the impact force and all of the other... uh... trauma when a crook tries to shoot you or you get hit by a car or a grenade goes off in your face, or... or a villain blasts you with whatever sort of fire, ice, electricity, energy beams or whatever powers they have or... well, you get the point. Even an invulnerable body has limits and still has to heal internally.”

“Yeah, I can certainly understand and agree with that. So, why do I get the feeling that there’s a big but coming..?”

“...But...”

Turning to meet Ally’s gaze, Megan smiles and winks at her jokingly as she deliberately finger quotes the word “but” then turns back to her screen as she continues.

“What I DON’T understand and still CAN NOT figure out is HOW the hell you’re able to fly!! Don’t get me wrong, Ally. I’m happy for you that you can. Star Shine is always telling me how much she absolutely LOVES being able to fly. I can only imagine what it feels like, but it just doesn’t make any damn sense in your case. As you know, when you transform into your diamond form, your total body mass actually increases by over thirty percent! I just can’t understand how you can... Actually, you want to know something? Thinking about it now, this would seem to be very similar to Stacy’s body mass paradox that I haven’t been able to solve either. I’ve never figured out where her remaining body mass goes when she shifts into something smaller than her normal body size or where the extra body mass comes from when she shifts into something much larger than she is. I simply can’t figure out how shifting into your diamond form makes your body denser and heavier, but allows you to fly?! It just doesn’t make any logical sense! It’s like you and Stacy both defy the laws of physics. There is simply no reason that either of you should be able to...“

Seemingly out of nowhere, Ally starts laughing. Megan is caught so off-guard that she loses her entire train of thought. She looks up from her monitor to look at Ally.

“What’s so...? Why are you laughing, Ally?”

“Sorry, coach. I was just thinking about Stacy telling me how you get when you have a problem you can’t solve.”

Megan takes a deep breath and holds her hands up in mock surrender.

“Oh God! Am I that predictable?“

“Ha haa. No, coach. It’s not like I have any idea myself. In fact, the only reason that I even know I can fly is because that big... jerk Brigade managed to grab me by my neck and my right arm and throw me out of the window on the thirty fifth floor of the Vorsky Davos office tower downtown the first time I fought him and I just... stopped falling about halfway down?! You should’ve seen the expression on my face when I saw my reflection in the window then looked down at the street below me and realized that I was literally hovering in mid-air. After I got over my own surprise, I looked at the shattered, open window and just... flew back up to face him. I still can’t decide which of us was more surprised when I suddenly re-appeared standing in front of the very window he had just thrown me out of. Although, I have to admit, he still kicked my butt and got away with whatever information was in those files he stole.“

Megan scrunches up her face in sympathetic pain and understanding as she pictures the beautiful and powerful but still inexperienced Diamelle facing the overized, walking Abrams tank of a villain known as Brigade. She laughs to herself as she thinks back to the first time she faced him one on one. She didn’t do any better than Ally did!

“Yes, well, I know what it’s like to face him too, Ally, so don’t feel bad. Brigade IS a big, dumb, crude and sexist asshole, but he is also a very powerful villain. He doesn’t go down easy... for anyone. Hell, he can go toe to toe with Blue, so don’t let it bother you, hon. Besides, he’s back in prison where he belongs. And hopefully, he will be there for a llooong time this time!“

“Yeah, I know. My only excuse is that I hadn’t been a hero very long when I faced him that night and I didn’t really know what I was doing. But, I’m sure I could take him now, coach! Well..., pretty sure, I think. Maybe?“

Megan looks at the woman standing in front of her. She can feel her energy, her enthusiasm and her almost infectiously perky attitude. She can’t help but smile herself.

“You’re certainly a breath of fresh air around here, Ally. I’ll say that for you. I think you’ll make a great addition to the team.”

“WHAT!?! SERIOUSLY!?! Oh wow, that’s so awesome!!! I promise you I’ll do my best for you and the rest of the team! You’ll see. I’ll work hard to be the best hero I can be. You won’t regret it.”

“I have no doubt, Ally. I mean... Diamelle. Of course, obviously, you will have to meet the rest of the team. And you’ll have to go through a rather... intense and very realistic “trial by fire” with them in the combat training room, after which they’ll judge for themselves how “ready” you are to join the Valor Force. And there’s the requisite probationary period which is usually about a month, maybe two. That’ll give you the time you’ll need to learn our policies, procedures and methods as well as our passwords and access codes. Not to mention the hand signals we use to silently communicate with each other and what they mean. And there are a host of other things you’ll have to learn and get used to now that you’ll be working with a team versus doing things on your own. I will also have to set up a personal data file for you so you can interct with SARHA. And, let’s not forget, I’ll have to create one of my high tech suits specifically designed for you. And there is the deep background and security check I have to do on you, but, yeah, all of that said, welcome to the Valor Force, Diamelle.“

Megan smiles as she holds her arms out to Ally who practically knocks the air out of her lungs when she wraps her up in an excited hug. Even when she’s not in diamond form, the athletic Ally Westbrook is a tall, strong and powerful woman. Ally pulls back and looks at Megan with the biggest grin on her face.

“You mean I get my own super suit? Like the one Stacy has? Oh Wow! That will be sssoo cool!! I can’t believe I’m going to be on the Valor Force! I... oh man! Thank you, Megan! Thank you. I won’t let you down, I promise!!“

“You’re welcome, Ally. Just remember, you still have to meet and get Lady Blue’s, Star Shine’s and Frost’s approval, but I don’t think there will be any issues there. But be warned, and, no pun intended, but Frost will almost certainly give you the cold shoulder, at least at first. It takes time for her to warm up to people. And she will definitely test you during your trial, but, I’ll make sure you’re ready for her. Besides, maybe if I have you around here, I’ll be able to ascertain how you can fly AND also how your diamond form seems to protect you from mental detection and mind control, which also makes NO sense. Damn, what we really need on this team is an experienced telepath!”

“Yeah, well I can’t explain that one either, but I’m da... uh... sorry. I’m really glad it does! Man, you should’ve seen Glimmer’s face the last time I faced them and I pretended that Gloss’s gel had me under her control. When she actually told me to get down on my hands and knees and kiss her boots, I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing in her face before I grabbed her under her arms, picked her up and slammed her into the wall behind her and knocked her out. Of course, when she saw her sister lying on the floor unconscious, Glimmer totally lost it and came charging right at me.“

“And speaking of, exactly how did you take her down?“

Megan’s question is more than simple curiosity or conversation. As a potential new member of the team, she wants to know how the inexperienced heroine defeated the truly dangerous Glimmer after she saw her sister fall. After all, Glimmer is easily the more powerful and dangerous of the villainous twins.

“It was actually pretty easy. Like I said, she didn’t blast me with her energy beams, didn’t try to trap me in one of her force fields, she didn’t even use her hypnotic gaze to try to enslave me herself like she did the first time we fought. She just screamed and flew right at me. And when she did, I side stepped her, grabbed her by her right wrist and her neck and I simply spun on the balls of my feet, used her own momentum and threw her into the same wall I slammed her sister into. She was out before she hit the floor.”

“Yeah, well fortunately, the villains will occasionally make it easy for us to beat them. Speaking from experience, I can tell you how much they REALLY uhh.., love each other. I’m sure watching you slam her sister into that wall must have really pissed Glimmer off.“

“It certainly did. Funny thing, though. I didn’t realize it until after it was all over, but when she charged me, Glimmer didn’t use her enhanced speed when she came at me either. If she had, things might have ended differently. I’m still not sure why she didn’t use any of her powers to attack me instead of just bum-rushing me. I mean, she must’ve known that wouldn’t work, right?”

“Hey, when the bad guys help you beat them, don’t ask why, just take the win and be glad.”

“Yeah, I have to agree with that. And I may not know why my diamond form protects my mind from being controlled any more than you do, but I’m VERY glad it does. I don’t know what it would be like to be under Glimmer and Gloss’s control, to be their... slave, but I DO know I never want to find out! I can only imagine the kind of... Hell that would be.“

Megan does a double take as she looks at Ally.

“That’s the first time I’ve heard you cuss, Ally. I’ve only known you for a couple of weeks, but it already sounds weird coming from you.”

“Yeah, well, you can thank my grandmother for that, I suppose. She was a true and proper lady. She never allowed anyone to cuss around her. And considering that my little sister and I lived with her for a few years after our parents..., well, I guess it kind of stuck with me.”

Megan raises an eyebrow and smiles when the twenty six year old Ally actually blushes as she momentarily turns her face away from Megan. When Ally turns back to face her, Megan continues.

“But I do understand what you’re saying as far as Glimmer and Gloss are concerned. The last time we faced them, Gloss somehow managed to get enough of her damn gel on my face and neck to get me under her control. Then while I just stood there unable to move and being so totally helpless against her, she looked right into my eyes, smiled, took me by the face and kissed me. Then after looking right into my eyes and smiling as she felt me up, she unzipped my costume until my bra was showing and, after taking the time to play with my boobs while her sister was going toe to toe with Lady Blue, Frost AND Star Shine by herself, she started covering my neck, shoulders and chest with more of her gel until she had me completely under her control and told me to get down on knees and not to move. Then she and Glimmer fought the rest of the team while I was stuck there on my damn knees frozen in place, much less able to help my team. And for a few very long and admittedly scary minutes until the rest of the team defeated them and made Gloss release me, I was absolutely hers to command. I will NEVER forget how it felt to have that damn gel on my skin, to be trapped in my own body, to be fully aware of what was happening but unable to speak, move or resist her at all. So yeah, I would say that being under their control would be a real nightmare to say the least.”

“No doubt. Oh yeah, just so there’s no confusion, when I’m not in my diamond form, I’m as vulnerable to mind control as the next girl. So, let’s find those two... sick, little sisters and put them in prison where they belong so we don’t have to worry about them anymore. Sound good to you, coach?”

“Definitely! And on that note, I’d say we’re done here, at least for now. So why don’t you go hit the showers and I’ll try to solve the “grand” dilemma of how sexy, six foot diamonds fly!”

Laughing as she heads for the showers one floor down, Ally doesn’t notice Megan not so subtly checking her out as she bends over, picks up her phone, her ear buds and her gym bag and heads downstairs. A lusty smile on her face as she takes a deep breath, Megan turns back to her monitors, her mind working overtime as always. This time, however, her thoughts aren’t so... technical.

‘Damn, you are one seriously beautiful and sexy woman, Ally! I’m so glad that Stacy slipped up and told me that you’re a lesbian, even if she didn’t mean too. Definitely looking forward to getting to know you better. And, bad pun or not, but I, for one, am also very glad we’re on the same...“team."’

* * *

“Well, sis? What do you want to do with...”

“...Sleeping beauty here? I don’t know. You don’t want to...”

“...Keep her? Daddy’s precious, little...”

“...Shallow, self-absorbed princess...?”

“...Fuck no! We can definitely do better. So, I say we...”

“...Cut her loose? Sounds good to me, Soph. You did...“

“...Hypnotize her to forget all about us? Don’t I always, Vi? I also made sure she...”

“...Believes she spent all of that money last night instead of...“

“...Giving it to us? Of course I did. Hell, I doubt this rich, little cunt will even think twice about...”

“...The fact that she spent ten thousand dollars in cash at Strobes? Oh, you are evil Soph. Fuck, I love...“

“...Me? I know you do, Vi. You’re my...”

“...Heart? And you’re my soul, Soph. Fuck mom and dad, we belong...”

“...Together? Damn right we do! No one will EVER come between us again, sis!”

Identical twins, Sophia and Olivia Rossi stand at the foot of their king-size bed in the large master bedroom of the mansion they have called home for the last two and a half years. After their parents unexpectedly came home early from a dinner party for their dad’s boss one night and caught them naked and having sex on the living room couch, they immediately threw them out. Fortunately and rather ironically, the nineteen year old sisters were only days away from moving into their own apartment together. When their meta human powers suprisingly developed a few months later, they had a family... reunion. Their parents became their first slaves. Starting with the home they grew up in, their parents’ combined, large paychecks, their combined bank accounts, their cars, their mom’s jewelry, their dad’s three custom, handbuilt motorcycles, his prized classic, Sebring silver 1963 split window corvette, and basically everything else their parents owned, the girls “cashed out” their parents’ lives and hired what turned out to be a very talented money manager. She has done VERY well for them since then. The girls live a very expensive lifestyle together and have NO compunctions about using other people or “doing bad things” to pay for it. Their abilities as ‘Supers’ have made it so much easier for them to do just that.

The identical twins are twenty one years old. They stand five feet, four inches tall, have bright blue eyes, long white hair with natural streaks of blue, pink and purple running through it. They have 36C breasts and a very pale complexion. Sophia is the “older” twin. She was born eighty seven seconds before Olivia.

Sophia stands behind Olivia, her arms wrapped around her sister’s waist, her chin on her shoulder and her warm body pressed tight against Olivia’s. They stand there as they decide the future of the pretty, little college girl they found at Strobes last night. Strobes is THE hottest dance club in Valley City. There are ALWAYS several sexy, pretty, rich, legal aged girls there, so the hunting is... easy! Besides, they know the club’s owner, one Miss Victoria Bridgewater, very well. Both are nude, their hair still wet from the long, hot, sex-filled shower they enjoyed only minutes ago. Olivia turns around within her sister’s grasp and wraps her arms around Sophia’s neck. The girls share a long, passionate kiss that is NOT meant for sisters. Olivia stares into her sister’s eyes.

“Damn sis, you are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever known! I fucking love you!”

Sophia grins as she kisses her sister again.

“You mean you love fucking me, don’t you?”

Both girls laugh as they look at the sleeping girl that is now nothing more than last night’s used toy. She’ll never know how very lucky she was when she walks out of the house later and Glimmer’s powerful hypnotic suggestions make her forget all about them.

“Fine, what is it the guys say..? ‘Fuck ’em and forget ’em?’ Let’s get dressed and...“

“... Head for the kitchen? Yeah, certainly smells like Mariah has...”

“...Breakfast ready. And then hit the basement...”

“...Gym for a workout? And another hot shower after? Sounds like the plan, sis.”

“Definitely. After all, we have to...”

“...Be ready for tonight? Yeah, and I love your plan, sis. It’s so...”

“...Simple? Devious? You like the plan, wait till we have her under our control. Trust me, sis, By the time we’re through with her, Diamelle will be our deeply devoted and absolutely obedient, boot-licking, little slave girl. Hell, sis, she’ll fucking worship us!”

“Mmm. Fuck, I can’t wait to sit on her face and make her eat me out. I really want to see the look on her face the first time I cum in her mouth!“

“Oohh Ffuuuck!! Are we going to have fun playing with her!”

Laughing as they imagine what they’ll do with Diamelle once she’s their obedient sex slave, Sophia grabs Olivia by the face and gives her another long, lust-filled kiss. Dragging her long fingernails over her sister’s skin, Olivia reaches down and grabs Sophia’s ass and squeezes tight. Their moans give way to more laughter as they finally force themselves apart to get dressed first for breakfast, the gym after and then a night full of fun and games.

* * *

Diamelle still couldn’t believe that even Glimmer and Gloss could be so... brazen. She couldn’t believe it when she saw the notice in a attention-grabbing, double framed box on the bottom right corner of the FRONT PAGE of the Valley City Weekly!

Dear Diamelle:

Hey sexy! Be at “Connie’s Coffee Shack” when they close. We’ll be waiting.

two wet kisses,
Glimmer and Gloss.

And, of course, when Diamelle, the Valley City police and S.M.R.T team 3 arrived the villains were nowhere to be seen. Finding the two very wanted super villains absent, the police decided to question the customers and staff and after confirming that no one had actually seen them there, the police left. After they left and as Diamelle was about to leave and take to the skies herself, a woman quickly approached her with a cell phone in her hand.

“E-excuse me..., miss... uhh... Diamelle?”

“Yes. Can I help you, Ma’am?”

“Hello. A young woman gave me two hundred dollars and said I was to give you this phone once you were alone. She said it was very important.”

“Thank you, Ma’am. Could you describe the woman, please?”

“It’s Marsha. Mrs. Marsha Brown. Yes, of course. She was petite and very pale. She had long, white hair that..., well, to tell you the truth, I think she must have had it dyed because it had streaks of different colors running through it. She had pretty, blue eyes and...”

“Thank you, Mrs. Brown. That was definitely either Glimmer or Gloss you spoke...”

“Oh dear. You.., you mean I spoke to an actual... super villain? Oh my, I had no idea. What if she...?“

“Don’t worry, Mrs. Brown. She wanted you to give me this so I’m certain you were in no danger.”

“It’s Marsha, please. I’m sure you’re right. I... Oh wait until I tell my son that a super villain got me to help her and that I actually met Diamelle! He’s sixteen and he thinks you’re so hot! Oh... uhh, I’m sorry. I probably shouldn’t have said that. This is all so... Do you think this will this make me... cool?”

As the diamond skinned heroine took the cell phone from Marsha, she laughed as she bent down and gave the older, shorter woman a hug. Thinking quickly, she offered to take a picture of herself with Marsha for her son.

“You show him that photo and you’ll definitely be the cool mom, Marsha! Thank you again. Goodbye.“

“Goodbye, Diamelle. Thank you for the picture and for what you do for Valley city. And please be careful. We all love you.”

Stepping outside, Diamelle dialed the only number in the phone’s memory.

* * *

As she flew over the twenty acre scene of the much hyped but ultimately abandoned, and what most of the residents of Valley City STILL think was an unwanted and absurdly overplanned and overbuilt hotel, casino, gym and restaurant all-in-one development project that was once “humbly” known as “The Expanse,” Diamelle doesn’t notice anything obviously out of place. Not that she would honestly be able to make heads or tails out of the abandoned construction chaos below her, but at least she couldn’t see any obvious traps. Landing in front of the casino, she took a deep breath as she entered the lobby of the unfinished gambling house.

For some odd reason, she was almost suprised when she saw Glimmer standing in the middle of the empty lobby dressed in her own very unusual “costume” that consisted of a black, sleeveless, faux leather bodysuit with an over-sized, white, split sleeve, single breasted shirt dress over it, black elbow gloves, black, thigh high, stiletto, leather boots and a white domino eye mask with her waist long, white hair and its signature streaks of blue, purple and pink hanging loose down her back as if she were simply meeting a friend for lunch. Diamelle has never figured out how the sisters can walk in those damn boots, much less move around well enough to fight, but as she has personally learned, they can and do. Very well, in fact.

“Damn! Well, thanks a lot hero. Now I owe my sister ten grand. We had a bet and I said that this was so obviously a trap that even a rookie hero like you wouldn’t show.”

“So, what’re you saying, Glimmer? Being the villain costs is expensive? I thought crime paid? Well, she’s your sister. You think she’ll take a check?“

Glimmer just laughs as she stands there with her hands on her hips. Locking eyes with the sexy, diamond skinned heroine, she smiles as she subtly charges up her own impressive energy powers.

“Ha. Ha. Ha. Ffuunn... eee, Diamelle. Ever consider stand-up, hon? But, you know, now that you ask, I’m not sure. Hey sis, you take checks?”

“Hell no! I’m a cash only girl, sis. Just like you!”

Suddenly, Gloss appears as if from nowhere and jumps on Diamelle’s back. She wraps her left arm around her neck and both legs around her waist. Taking Diamelle by the chin with her right hand, she turns the surprised heroine’s face to look into her eyes and kisses her right on the lips. As she does this, she starts to quickly cover Diamelle’s sexy, diamond skinned body with the gel that allows her to completely control people by turning them into her obedient puppets, their still fully aware minds trapped in their own helplessly enslaved bodies.

Although admittedly caught by surprise, Diamelle recovers quickly. Reaching back, she grabs Gloss by her left arm and the back of her neck and using her much greater strength as she leans forward, she easily throws the smaller woman over her head and off of her back.

Being a master gymnast, Gloss laughs as she easily goes into a simple gymnastic roll, quickly comes up on her feet and runs the short distance over to Glimmer. After Gloss spins around so that she’s leaning against her sister with her back pressed against Glimmer’s chest and they’re both facing Diamelle, Glimmer wraps her arms around her sister and kisses her on the cheek as they smile and look at her. Gloss is, of course, wearing the exact same costume as her sister except that Gloss isn’t wearing the big shirt dress over her bodysuit that Glimmer is as that would interfere with the body-controlling gel that she excretes directly through the pores of her skin. Seeing the identical twins cuddling into each other and with Gloss’s gel already covering her neck, shoulders, the upper part of her chest, her waist and the top of both of legs, it’s all Diamelle can do not to retch.

“Uugghh!! All right Gloss, you know this stuff’s still really gross! And if you two need some alone time, we can take always reschedule. I need a hot shower now anyway.”

The twins only laugh harder. Gloss turns around to face her sister, takes her by the chin and gives her a long, full kiss on the lips, then they both turn back to face Diamelle.

“Don’t bother with the shower, babe. My gel doesn’t come off so easy any more. We’ve both been training and working hard on our powers since our last meeting. My gel is MUCH thicker, stickier and more powerful now Diamelle. Can’t you tell?”

Even as she uses her hands to scrape as much of the gel off of her body as she can, Diamelle has to admit that it does seem a lot thicker and... gooy-ier? (is that a word?) than their last meeting a couple of months ago. She knows she’s immune to its effects as long as she stays in diamond form, so she doesn’t panic yet.

“Okay, yeah. You should REALLY see someone about this, Gloss. Have you considered seeing a good dermatologist? I know someone that could help you. Of course, she would have to see you in the prison infirmary, but I think she’d be willing. What do you say? Want me to make you an appointment when we’re done here?”

The twins just stand there wrapped in each other’s arms with their fingers laced together as they stare at her. Seeing them just stand there, Diamelle considers how... odd it is that they’re acting like this is all just a big... game or something. Don’t they understand that if she wins, they go back to prison? And while they don’t seem to be in any hurry to attack her, they’re obviously in no hurry to escape either.

‘Something’s definitely not right about this whole thing. What am I missing here? What are you two up to?’

She is pulled out of her thoughts when they start talking again.

“Ha haa... You see sis? I...”

“... Told me? We’ve faced her twice before, sis. It’s not like I didn’t know that she’s...”

“... Sexy tall, beautiful, smart AND funny. Oh fuck, she’ll make such a...”

“... Fun, tasty and satisfying sex slave and fuck puppet for us to play with? Of course she will. But, remember the bet, sis. Whichever one of us actually...”

“...Puts Diamelle on her knees gets to play with her first? Yeah, yeah, I remember the bet. Well, I’ve had my first shot sis, so it’s...”

“...My turn? Thank you ever so much, sister dearest.”

Watching the sisters stand there so calmly and talk to each other about her so confidently like she’s already beaten has every alarm in Diamelle’s head going off full tilt. And listening to them finish each other’s sentences in that damned irritating “twin speak” of theirs only a few yards away from her as she continues to scrape as much of Gloss’s gel off of her body as she can, Diamelle has to assume that they MUST have something planned for her. After all, they arranged this meeting. And while she’s learned to be leary around the twins, she still isn’t panicking, yet.

After performing an exaggerated curtsy to Gloss, Glimmer laughs as she takes her sister by the face and kisses her again. As she slides her tongue down her sister’s throat, she slides her hands down and openly cups her large breasts. An all too long moment later in Diamelle’s opinion, Gloss finally breaks the kiss, wraps her arms around her sister’s neck, leans her head back and moans as Glimmer skillfully massages her tits and pinches and tweaks her nipples. As Glimmer moves her left arm up and around her sister’s neck, she slides her right hand down between her legs and begins to openly rub Gloss’s pussy through the front of her costume. Now Diamelle has definitely had enough.

“HEY!! Seriously? Do you two mind?! I’m... standing... right... here?! What you two do behind closed doors is your business, but I DIDN’T come here for a family peep show, thank you very much! In case you haven’t realized it, I’m here to put you two back in prison.”

Glimmer looks over at Diamelle and laughs as she moves behind Gloss. Reaching around, she wraps one arm around her sister’s neck as as she grabs her left tit with the other and starts to openly fondle her sister again in front of Diamelle as she calmly continues their odd discussion.

“Quite right, Diamelle. Sorry, it’s just that when my sister gets... frisky like this, it’s hard NOT to play with her. But, you’re right, we’re not here for each other. We’re here for... YOU!!“

Faster than Diamelle can react, Glimmer suddenly pulls her left hand off of Gloss’s tit and points it at her, almost instantly surrounding her in one of her powerful forcefields. Diamelle also notices the rather.... chilling grin on Gloss’s face. That’s when she finally notices that Gloss is holding something in her hands as well.

‘Wait a... Where was she hiding that?’

“Sorry, Diamelle, but we decided to skip the whole climactic “evil villains fight the righteous hero” scene this time. Besides, that’s sssoo... Saturday morning cartoons, isn’t it? So, we were thinking, why fight you when it’s so much easier to simply take your sexy ass down? But don’t worry, we’ll take real good care of you from now on.“

Pressing a button on what Diamelle can only assume is a remote control of some sort, the twins simply smile as Diamelle hears a pop and a hiss seemingly coming from right behind her. Reaching over her shoulder, Diamelle feels for, finds and pulls free the small metal canister that Gloss must’ve stuck to her back when she jumped on her earlier. Now, trapped and held suspended a few feet above the floor in the tight confines of Glimmer’s forcefield, she can’t get the leverage she needs to even attempt to punch her way out. With her great strength neutralized and trapped in a forcefield with a canister that contained what she decides is some kind of aerosol sedative, Diamelle realizes only too late that they were, indeed, playing with her from the start. Already feeling the affects of the gas and cursing herself for being so stupid for focusing entirely and solely on Gloss’s gel, the dazed Diamelle doesn’t even realize that Glimmer has already lowered her to the floor. Flat on her back and barely conscious, the last thing Diamelle sees are four ridiculous black, high-heeled, stiletto boots coming toward her. Her body having shifted back to normal when she passed out, Ally never hears Gloss’s comments when she reaches down, pulls Ally’s mask off to expose her face, takes her by the chin and kisses her on the lips.

“Mmm, yuumm!! Whoever you are, you’re a very pretty woman, Diamelle. And you taste as sweet as you look. Sorry to break it to you hon, but your super hero days are over. You belong to us now.”

A devil’s grin on her face, Glimmer watches her sister unmask and kiss the beautiful, sexy heroine. While she completely agrees with her sister’s assessment of the unconscious heroine’s new and very different life, she does see one... small problem with their victory.

“Uuhh..., sis? Far be it for me to be the buzzkill here, but since I trapped her in my forcefield, but she passed out from the gas that you stole from that hot doctor we played with last week, which one of us actually... caught her? Who won our bet?”

After kissing Ally again, Gloss reaches down and cups and squeezes her very large, firm breasts one more time. A wide smile crosses her lips when she gets no reaction from the unconscious Diamelle when she deliberately pinches her nipples, hard. Rising to her feet, she stands up, straddles the fallen heroine with her hands on her hips and simply stares down at her. After a long moment, she walks over to stand behind her sister. Wrapping her arms tightly around Glimmer’s waist, Gloss laughs as she kisses her on the cheek and rests her chin on her shoulder. They look at the unconscious super heroine lying helpless at their feet.

“Who won? Looks to me like we both did, sis!”

* * *

Two weeks later, Sophia and Olivia are STILL feeling very pleased with themselves after having fought, defeated and enslaved the tall, sexy super heroine known as Diamelle. Sitting on the couch in the large, open living room of their large mansion after another of the long, hot, sex-filled showers they enjoy so much, the twins are wearing only matching, large, caramel-colored, Egyptian cotton, bath towels around their petite bodies. They both have their long, colorfully streaked hair tied up in a second towel. As the rain and wind continue to have their way outside on this late Saturday morning, the girls are sitting in front of their large fireplace enjoying both the fire and their hot, whipped cream topped cafe mochas as they finish painting their toenails. Lifting her left foot and flexing her ankle for several seconds as she admires how the light glitter blue color they chose for today goes with their pale skin, Sophia slides her foot off the left end of their new table and holds it there.

“Blow, Pet.”

“Yes, Mistress!”

On her hands and knees and completely nude except for her dark purple, lace panties, the matching purple, leather collar around her neck and the long, thin, chain leash hanging from it to pool on the floor under her very ample chest, Pet is very happy to be their table and she’s even happier to blow on her owner’s beautiful, pale foot. Pet loves both of her owners more than anything else in her life. The only thing she loves more than her owners is being their obedient slave and loving pet. Born a slave, Pet knows and understands completely that she exists only to serve and obey her beautiful owners and that she lives only for their pleasure and amusement. She knows that her life’s only purpose is their happiness and satisfaction.

Having gently blown on her beautiful Mistress’s foot to help dry her pretty nail polish and knowing how much both of her owners enjoy it, Pet starts to kiss and lick Mistress Sophia’s foot. As much as she wants to, she is careful NOT to suck her sexy toes... yet. She smiles happily to herself because she knows they will both allow her to worship their feet later. Just as they’ve trained her too.

Her own feet resting comfortably on Ally’s bare back, Olivia smiles as she watches the once proud and independent woman so lovingly kiss and lick her sister’s foot. She laughs out loud at the now thoroughly broken, totally submissive, utterly subserviant and absolutely obedient sex slave that was once such a dedicated super heroine.

“Damn, sis. You have REALLY done a number on her mind, haven’t you? Does she even know who she is... well, who she was anymore? I mean is there any of Ally Westbrook in that pretty, little head of hers now?“

Sophia turns to look into her sister’s eyes. An almost predatory expression on her face, she stays quiet as she reaches over, takes Olivia by the chin, looks into her beautiful eyes and kisses her. As they kiss, the identical twins both feel the powerful bond they share. The same bond that somehow also makes their individual abilities more powerful the physically closer they are to each other. As the kiss continues, four soft hands remove interferring towels and eagerly slide over smooth, warm flesh. Sliding over to straddle her “younger” sister, Sophia takes Olivia by the face and shoves her tongue down her throat. As she does, Olivia reaches up and begins to skillfully massage her sister’s tits and play with her already erect nipples. As their laughter becomes mutual moans of lustfilled joy, Sophia pulls away and slowly slides and kisses her way down her twin sister’s naked body. Sliding to her knees, Sophia takes Olivia by the hips and after meeting her gaze for a quick moment, she buries her face in her sister’s pussy. Her arousal instantly sent soaring, Olivia takes her sister by the back of her head with both hands and shoves her face tighter against her pulsing, molten slit. After licking and gently blowing on her tender, wet petals, Sophia silently begins to suck on her sister’s clit. Only adding to the glorious torture, Olivia nearly explodes when Sophia adds the fingers of her right hand to her loving and all too practiced efforts. Overwhelmed and unable to fight it any longer, Olivia screams out as she explodes in one of the most powerful and satisfying orgasms she has ever experienced!

“FFUUUCK!!! I’mm... goo... iinng to... oohh... NNnngghh!!!”

Her mouth full of her sister’s cum, Sophia can only smile as she swallows it down. Taking a moment to catch their mutual breaths, the twins stare into each other’s eyes as they recover together. Still on her knees, Sophia looks over at Ally who, when her Mistress slid to the floor, had simply crawled over to the side of the couch to be out of their way and was now quietly waiting to obey their smallest command. Sophia climbs back up and sits next to her sister. Putting her right arm around Olivia’s neck, Sophia pulls her close with her left hand and kisses her again.

“Well, I feel better. How about you, Vi?”

Tasting herself on Sophia’s lips, Olivia lays her head against her sister’s bare chest. She wraps her arms around her waist and squeezes tight. A teasing tone in her voice, she smiles as she responds.

You feel better? After what you just did to me? Are you fucking kidding, Soph!?! I feel like wet Jell-O right now. Fuck, that was one of the most satisfying orgasms I’ve EVER had!!

Olivia sits up, smiles and kisses Sophia then snuggles back against her naked breast, flicking it with her tongue before she starts to lightly suck on it. Sophia simply chuckles as she runs her fingers through Olivia’s hair. Staring at their slave as she kneels at their feet, she finally answers her sister’s question.

“Mmm! God, that feels so good, sis. I love you too. As for her? Short answer... no. The woman that was Ally Westbrook is gone. Over the last two weeks that we’ve had her under our control, I’ve used my hypnotic powers to take her entire memory, her personality, her identity, her very... concept of self and I have locked it all away very deep in her sub-conscious. In her mind, she’s Pet. Period. She is our passionately loving, deeply devoted and absolutely obedient sex slave and fuck puppet. Being Pet is all she understands. It’s all she knows or remembers. In her mind, we are her entire life and existance. We are the only reason she lives. Pet has NO memory of being Ally Westbrook whatsoever. She wouldn’t recognize a picture of herself, her friends, her parents or even her pretty, little sister. Put simply, she is... Pet.“

Taking Sophia’s nipple out of her mouth, Olivia lifts her head to look into her eyes. Glancing over to Ally for a moment and then back to her sister, the expression on Olivia’s face makes Sophia laugh.

“So, put simply, yes, you have REALLY done a number on her mind.”

“Yes, sis. I have. She is ours now. Now and forever. We own her, body, mind and soul! Ally Westbrook and Diamelle are gone and Pet is our loving, little slave girl. This beautiful, powerful lady will literally spend the rest of her life as our devoted and obedient slave.”

Kissing Sophia on the cheek as she pulls away from her to lay back against the couch, Olivia looks at the beautiful, panty-clad woman kneeling at their feet. A wide, hungry smile on her face, she spreads her legs.

“Come here, Pet. Be a good, little slave and eat my pussy. Show your Mistress how eager you are to satisfy me. Prove to me how desperate you are to please me.”

“Yes, Mistress!”

Crawling quickly into place between Olivia’s legs, Pet is as eager to obey Mistress Olivia as she is desperate to truly satisfy her. Pet takes a moment to look into her owner’s beautiful eyes. She bows her head before she speaks.

“Thank you, Mistress! Thank you for allowing your pet to pleasure you. Pet exists only to serve and obey you and Mistress Sophia. Pet is yours, forever!”

Seizing Ally by her head and shoving her face roughly between her legs, Olivia leans back, takes a deep breath and welcomes the sensations coming from the enslaved heroine’s tongue on her dripping pussy.

Seeing Ally on her hands and knees and wearing only the skimpy panties that tease her with the delicious treasure hidden beneath and her face buried between Olivia’s thighs as her sister dominates the broken heroine simply for her amusement and satisfaction, Sophia gets a fun idea of her own. Quickly running upstairs to their bedroom to get something and hearing a loud scream as she comes back down the stairs, Sophia laughs as she re-enters the living room.

“Fuck sis! That’s another one for you. You can’t deny that scream! Ha haa. Hey, wait a damn minute! That orgasm puts you one up on me... again!

Olivia lifts her head off of the back of the couch, opens her eyes and looks down at the blonde head between her legs. As she tightens her grip on their slave’s still too short hair, she looks up at her sister.

“Mmm hmm. Yes it... does! But you c-can’t blame... me, sis. You... mmm... hhaaad her... f-first. Ffuuuck, she’s getting sssoo good at eating pussy. Mmmm.”

“Yes she is. But, give our little, lesbian heroine her due credit, sis. She was already a surprisingly satisfying pussy eater that first night when we brought her home.”

“Mmm... hhmm. That’s true enough. But that surprising little fact only makes me wonder all the more.”

Sophia cocks her head to the side as she watches their slave continue to satisfy her sister so well.

“Oh? Makes you wonder what.., exactly?”

“It makes me w-wonder just... how many more of our fair city’s sssuuper... heroines are lleess... bians?”

“Ooohh, good question, sis. Maybe we should enslave a few more and find out. What do you think?”

“Sssounds good. Who... do we... mmm.. st-start... with?”

“Hmm, decisions, decisions. Who would we start with? Maybe we should make a... list?“

After staring into each other’s eyes for several seconds, they break out in a mutually self-satisfied chuckle. Getting back down on her knees, the naked Sophia moves into position behind Ally. Taking their pet by her left hip with her left hand, she smiles as she slides the tip of her strap-on along Ally’s wet and all too willing entrance for several seconds with her right hand. Realizing what wonderful thing is about to happen to her again, Pet lifts her face off of Mistress Olivia’s pussy and looks over her shoulder to see her stunningly beautiful Mistress Sophia behind her. Looking into her owner’s eyes, Pet bows her head to the side as she speaks.

“Thank you, Mistress! Thank you for using your pet’s body for your pleasure. Pet lives only to be used by you and Mistress Olivia. Please use my body as you desire, Mistress. Knowing that I have served and satisfied you is the greatest gift this slave could ever hope for.”

After sliding the phallus into Ally’s pussy, Sophia takes her firmly by both hips and begins to slowly fuck her. Guiding their slave’s face back to her hot slit, Olivia eye’s meets her sister’s and both girls smile as Sophia increases both the pace and force of her efforts. The identical smug, evil smile on their faces, they spit roast their beautiful slave. Again. The powerful and dangerous identical twin super villains take a deep breath of true and utter satisfaction and utter two little words in near perfect unison.

“Good girl.”

The End.