The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Valor Force

by Second Chair

Chapter Four

Let the Music Play

“... am Music Man’s slave. Music Man is my master. He owns me, body, mind and soul. I exist only to serve and obey my master. I live only for my master’s pleasure and amusement. I am Music Man’s slave. Music Man is my master. He owns...”

Music Man just stares at the famous, powerful and beautiful meta human super heroine standing helpless before him in her pink and black costume completely under his control. Her identity still hidden, for the moment at least, by her pink eye mask. He laughs as he listens to the sexy super heroine known as Miss Amazing obediently repeat the humiliating mantra that he commanded her to repeat over and over. The same mantra that is playing in her mind and has made her his slave thanks to the powerful, expertly crafted subliminal tracks imbedded in the crystal clear music coming from the specially designed speakers of his deceptively small handheld music player. The same loud, crystal clear music that had gotten her attention in the first place as she flew over the park and saw someone standing by the famous “Five Souls” marble statue and water fountain in the center of Murphy Park at two in the morning during her patrol of the city. The “Five Souls” statue is Valley City’s tribute to all of America’s military personnel, past, present and future.

When she saw who it was, she simply could not believe that one of Valley City’s most wanted criminals was just sitting there with his music blasting away in the most open and most popular section of the city’s favorite public park looking like he didn’t have a care in the world. It was as if he actually wanted one of the city’s heroes to find him! As his music continued to play, Miss Amazing landed several feet away and carefully approached him, told him he was under arrest and gave him a fair chance to surrender.

Unfortunately for Miss Amazing, by the time she figured out that “getting caught” was exactly what he wanted, Music Man’s new, more powerful and much more effective subliminals on the higher quality digital audio track worked much more quickly than anything he had created before and had completely seized her mind much faster than she thought possible. While her conscious mind was now effectively gone, she still had total access to her sub-conscious mind. Basically, while she isn’t consciously aware and therefore can’t resist or disobey him, she still has all of her knowledge, memories, skills and abilities. She understands well enough to serve and obey him and she would honestly answer any question he asked her. She was now completely under his control! So, here she was, her mind and resistance gone as she declared herself his slave and that he was her owner and master.

Music Man laughed as he walked up to her, stared into her eyes and kissed her before he blatantly grabbed her very large tits and started fondling them. He stood there practically drooling at the mouth as he played freely with her body. After a few minutes, he placed one hand on her shoulder and slid his other hand between her legs, rubbbing his fingers firmly against her pussy thru her costume.

Miss Amazing was one of the city’s most powerful, most famous and most desired heroines. She, Lady Blue, Star Shine and Frost together were consistently voted the four hottest, sexiest and most desired super heroines in Valley City Weekly, Valley City’s number one news magazine, although their “rankings” shifted at times. The four of them, along with Mytech and Magpie, also filled out the most wanted lists of the two slave ring that were still operating in the city. The Valor Force had already completely and permanently shut down the city’s other two slave rings.

Miss Amazing, or Adrianna Forsythe, is thirty three years old and stands six feet tall, not counting the three inch heels on her black, thigh high, leather boots. She wore a simple, bright pink, one piece bikini with sheer black panty hose under it as her costume. Her matching pink eye mask and her black and pink women’s fingerless sports gloves finished out her costume. Miss Amazing has a deep tan, straight, waist long, black hair, blue eyes and large 34F breasts. Her powers, much like Lady Blue’s, include flight, super strength and a weaker but still very protective invulnerability. The one ability that specifically separated the two heroines were the energy blasts Miss Amazing could release thru her hands.

As he continued to play with her body, Music Man, or Stanley Briggs as the thirty eight year old, five foot, eight inch tall man was known, is not a meta human. But he is highly intelligent. He holds master’s degrees in both psychology and acoustics. His expertise with both the human mind and the physics of sound, specifically infra sound, have enabled him to slowly craft his subliminals into the very effective mind controlling tool he uses to do just that. The overweight and pale, plain looking man uses his ‘special’ music almost exclusively on hot, sexy and or wealthy women, preferably in their twenties. Right now, he was smugly testing the depth of control he had over Miss Amazing.

“You are my slave, Miss Amazing. You will obey my every command without hesitation, do you understand?”

“Yes Master! I will obey your every command without hesitation!”

A smile that was a cross between open lust and absolute arrogance on his face, he took the helpless heroine by the face with both hands and kissed her again, possessively shoving his tongue down her throat. As she stood there totally unresisting, he grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head backward with his left hand as he put his right hand back between her legs and continued playing with her pussy and looked into her eyes.

“Listen to me, Miss Amazing. You are my slave. Your body and your mind belong to me. You can no longer think for yourself. You are no longer even self-aware. Your conscious mind is gone. You cannot resist me. You cannot lie to me. You must honestly answer any question I ask you. You will tell me anything I want to know about you. You must and will obey my every command without thought. You are my mindless slave. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master! I understand.”

A smug and evil grin on his face, he watches her close as the light fades from her eyes and Miss Amazing disappears.

Standing several yards away and behind a small clump of trees, Lady Blue was watching Music Man utterly dominate and enjoy himself with the deeply enslaved and helpless Miss Amazing and getting madder and more disgusted by the second. Hearing loud rock music playing so early in the morning had also gotten her attention as she headed home after her own patrol over the city. She decided to investigate and after following the music had made her way to the fountain where she found Music Man and Miss Amazing. As much as she hated seeing Miss Amazing so helplessly enslaved, she had paid the price and learned firsthand what happens when the hero jumps into a situation without knowing exactly what’s going on first. About a year ago and a half ago, she had leapt into the middle of a fight between Frost and Stunner. The two powerful women were causing quite a scene. Unfortunately, neither Frost nor Lady Blue knew that Music Man was hiding nearby, his subliminal embedded music playing at a frequency they couldn’t even hear. A very unusual strategy for him. As was working with Stunner! Everyone in the city knew that the two villains disliked each other immensely. By the time they figured out that the two villains were, in fact, working together, they were both on their knees and completely enslaved as he and Stunner stood over them, laughing at the heroines kneeling before them. Fortunately, Lady Blue only spent about four days as Music Man’s mindless sex slave before Miss Amazing found and rescued her. Meanwhile and unfortunately for Frost, she spent over two weeks as Stunner’s sex slave before Mytech was able to locate and rescue her. As a result of that... adventure, Lady Blue now paid much more attention to her surroundings when she was about to face one of the city’s villains. Satisfied that no other villains or cliche’ hired thugs were skulking in the shadows, Lady Blue slowly made her way toward them, looking forward to repaying her debt to Miss Amazing by rescuing her from him. She was also really looking forward to some payback with Music Man. This was one time she truly hoped he would resist arrest.

Lady Blue had to admit as she carefully approached Music Man while he sat on a bench facing the fountain, at least his music player was playing some good songs. Miss Amazing was standing before him. A puppet for his pleasure. He smiled as he looked at her.

“Okay, slave. Strip yourself naked, get down on your knees and kneel before me.”

“Yes Master!”

Now nothing but a puppet, Miss Amazing obeys without thought. After quickly removing her gloves, boots, costume, panty hose and her black silk panties, Miss Amazing reaches for her mask.

“Stop slave. Keep your mask on for now. I’ll find out who you really are when we’re back at my place.”

“Yes Master!”

Miss Amazing drops to her knees before her new owner. Standing up, Music Man laughs as he slides his jeans and underwear down to his ankles and sits back down.

“Suck my dick slave. Let’s see how well you can please a man and how much training you’ll need before you’re a useful and satisfying slave. Ha haa.”

The mindless super heroine obeys. She leans forward, takes him in her mouth and begins to pleasure him.

“Mmm... hhmm. Good girl. Well, surprise, surprise. You’re actually good at that. This obviously isn’t the first time you’ve had a dick in your mouth is it? Ha haa. Ooh yeah, you’re going to be a satisfying little fuck toy, aren’t you?“

Taking his dick out of her mouth, the slave lifts her head and answers her owner.

“Yes Master! I’ll make a satisfying, little fuck toy for you.”

Grabbing the back of her head and shoving his dick back in her mouth, Music Man enjoys so completely dominating the powerful super heroine.

“Who the fuck told you to stop, bitch? When I tell you to suck my dick, that’s what you do! Do you understand me, you stupid cunt?”

Laughing as he holds her head down, deliberately keeping his dick in her mouth, he forces her to try to talk.

“Answer me, bitch. I want to hear the famous Miss Amazing talk with my dick in her mouth!”

The slave tries to obey.

“..Eeffss... mafs.. eerr.”

“Ha haa. Oh my. How the mighty have fallen!”

Music Man grabs her head with both hands and starts to roughly facefuck the proud and powerful Miss Amazing. He’s so focused on enjoying so totally controlling and dominating the famous meta human super heroine that he doesn’t notice that Lady Blue is only a few feet behind him.

Suddenly, he turns and looks right at her.

“Stop right there, Lady Blue. Don’t move and keep your fucking mouth shut! Do you understand me, bitch?”

Utterly stunned when she immediately stops moving and straightens up, Lady Blue can’t believe it when she hears her own voice answer him.

“Yes, I understand.”

Even as he continues to roughly facefuck Miss Amazing, he looks right into Lady Blue’s eyes and smiles that same smug grin.

“Yes I understand.., what?”

“Yes, I understand, Master!”

“And you will...?”

“I will obey you, Master!”

“Because you are...?”

“Because I am your slave, Master.”

Listening to Lady Blue declare herself his slave and he her master, Music Man looks right into her eyes and smiles at the broken and defeated heroine as he cums in Miss Amazing’s mouth.

“Mmmm... nnngghh!!! Ooh Ffuuuck, that feels good!! Oh yeah, that’s it. Take it, you slut! Swallow it all and keep sucking.”

As his slave continues to suck him off and swallow his entire load like a good, little slut, Music Man turns back to Lady Blue.

“What? Don’t look at me like that. You can’t actually be surprised I knew you were there? I know it’s after three in the morning and you were standing several yards away and you obviously thought you were safely hidden behind those trees, but you could at least give me some credit, Lady Blue. You’re wearing a head to toe bright yellow spandex bodysuit with bright blue, thigh high leather boots and matching bright blue gloves. How the fuck do I NOT notice you standing over there?“

Lady Blue stands there disgusted with herself as she realizes that she has now been caught by the subliminals in his music the exact same way... for the SECOND time!! She knows she is about to pay dearly for making such an unbelievable mistake.

‘Damn it! What was I thinking?! I KNOW what his music does to your mind and I STILL stood there and let his music enslave me! FUCK!! Hell, I deserve whatever he does to me! I can’t believe I let this happen... again! Oh yeah, I’m definitely the most experienced heroine in this city! Watch me and learn, heroes! I’m giving classes all week!’

Unaware of the self deprecating thoughts going thru her mind, Music Man simply claims his second super heroine of the night.

“Well? What are you waiting for, Lady Blue? Get over here, stand before me and strip yourself naked like a good little super heroine. But leave your mask on.”

“Yes, Master!”

Completely under his control, Lady Blue can only obey. She walks around the bench and stands right next to the kneeling Miss Amazing, her head still bobbing up and down in his lap. Music Man laughs at her as she strips herself naked while he watches.

“Good girl. Now get on your knees, bitch!”

“Yes, Master!”

As soon as she’s on her knees before him, he grabs her by the back of the head, yanks her head back and looks into her eyes.

“Listen to me, Lady Blue. You are my slave. Your body and your mind belong to me. You can no longer think for yourself. You are no longer even self-aware. Your conscious mind is gone. You cannot resist me. You cannot lie to me. You must honestly answer any question I ask you. You must and will obey my every command. You are my mindless slave. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master! I understand and obey!”

Just as he did with Miss Amazing before, he watches Lady Blue just as close and smiles even more arrogantly when the light fades from her eyes and Lady Blue disappears. Satisfied that Miss Amazing AND Lady Blue are now both his absolutely obedient slaves, he switches his attention to Lady Blue as he releases her hair.

“Lady Blue, Suck... my... dick!!”

“Yes, Master!”

Lady Blue, Valley city’s first, most experienced and physically the city’s strongest super heroine, quickly drops her head in his lap and obediently starts sucking him off.

“Ooohh ffuuucckk!! Goood girl. Yeah, that’s it. Suck my dick, you dumb bitch. Show me what a happy, mindless little slut Lady Blue really is! Make me cum in your mouth and swallow it all. Oh Fuck! I don’t believe it. I fucking OWN Lady Blue! Valley City’s best super heroine is my bitch!”

Just as Miss Amazing did before her, Lady Blue slides her Master’s dick out of her mouth and answers him.

“Yes, Master!”

Soon after she resumes servicing her master, Lady Blue successfully obeys his command by making him cum in her mouth and swallowing it all. Music Man’s famous over the top ego on full display, he happily takes the two naked and kneeling heroines by the hair and after pulling Lady Blue off his dick, he shoves it back in Miss Amazing’s mouth again. He laughs as he switches out the two enslaved heroines, shoving his dick first in Miss Amazing’s mouth for a minute, then switching back to Lady Blue for a minute before switching them out again and again. Finally pulling their heads back so that they are both looking up at him, Music Man continues to enjoy his new toys.

“Okay, you dumb sluts, listen and obey. I want both of you to pleasure me at the same time. Give me a double blow job, do you understand me, slaves?”

The two heroines answer almost in unison.

“Yes, Master! We obey.”

Far too pleased with himself, Music Man roughly releases the two heroines, leans back against the bench, puts his hands behind his head, laces his fingers together and closes his eyes as two of the city’s most powerful heroines, both his mindless, naked slaves, kneel before him and take turns sucking him off.

After amusing himself with his new toys for several minutes, Music Man gets another idea.

“Stop, slaves.”

Standing up and sliding his boots, jeans and underwear completely off, he takes a few steps away from the bench and turns around to face his slaves.

“All right ladies. I want both of you to stand up, walk over to either side of the bench and bend over, now!”

“Yes, Master!”

The two heroines stand up and move into position on either side of the bench, bend over at the waist, place their hands flat on the bench’s seat and turn their heads to look at their master.

“Oh damn! So you are two of the city’s best protectors? Just look at you mindless cunts. I’ve got you both completely under my control, stripped naked and bent over a bench in a very public park. And with those beautiful, blank expressions on your faces, you really look like a couple of dumb, big tittied sluts.”

Music Man simply laughs as he moves into position behind Lady Blue, deciding to take her first. Grabbing her hips, he slams his dick into her and starts fucking her.

He grabs Lady Blue’s long, dark auburn hair and pulls backward with his right hand, forcing her head up. He looks at Miss Amazing.

“Kiss her Miss Amazing. Kiss your fellow heroine. Yeah, like that. Kiss her, you mindless bitch. Shove your tongue in her mouth and kiss her like you love her. You too, Lady Blue, kiss her as strongly as she’s kissing you. Kiss each other like a couple of rug munching, strap-on loving dykes!”

He laughs even harder as he continues to pound Lady Blue’s pussy from behind. He reaches down to grab one of her large tits in his left hand as she obediently continues to kiss her fellow heroine.

Suddenly and out of nowhere, a bright and powerful lightning blast flashes from behind Music Man destroying his player and silencing his mind enslaving music.

“THAT’S IT!!! You arrogant, dickless... asshole!! Rug muncher is insulting enough, but I absolutely fucking hate the word dyke! And do not diss my strap-ons, bitch! Even the smallest strap-on I’ve ever seen fucking has you beat, you walking cure for arousal!“

Startled and totally surprised by the sudden and bright electrical blast, he turns around to find none other than the sexy, beautiful, young electrical villaness Stunner herself standing only a few yards behind him, left hand on her hip and her right hand still held out in front of her glowing in the night air, arcs of electricity popping between her fingers. She is obviously charged up and pissed off!

“St-stunner?! Hey sugar walls, what the fffuuu.. aaaarrrggghh...?!” Music Man flashes brightly for several seconds before falling to the ground unconscious, his blue sweatshirt singed and smoking from Stunner’s second blast.

“FUCK YOU!! Serves you right. And don’t you dare... “Hey sugar walls” me, you prick! You know how much I fucking hate that nickname! God, I should fucking fry your ass just for that!“

Still highly pissed and feeling personally insulted, Stunner walks right up to the unconscious, half naked villain and kicks him square in his exposed and very unprotected nuts. She takes another long, deep breath as she tries to calm herself down. She knows she should take her own advice and work on her temper instead of constantly telling Helena about hers, but sometimes it just feels rreeaallyy good to fry some... fucking... body!!

“Oh God! That fucking felt good!!”

Stunner looks over at the two deeply enslaved and naked heroines still bent over the bench, turns back to Stanley, reaches back with her right leg and kicks him again. Hard! Feeling a... little better, she takes another deep breath and walks over to the ladies.

“Hhmph!! Takes care of that pathetic scumbag! Now, as for you two? Lady Blue, can you... hear me?”

Her mind still deeply under the control of Music Man’s subliminals, Lady Blue answers quickly.

“Yes, I can hear you.”

Stunner reaches over, takes Lady Blue by the chin, looks into her eyes and honestly frowns.

“Damn, there’s really nobody home, is there? Music Man definitely knows what he’s doing! As much as I hate to, I have to give him that much. Damn good thing his subliminals don’t affect me!“

Lady Blue just looks at Stunner with the same blank expression still on her face. Stunner looks at her for a moment. She smiles as she kisses the helpless heroine.

“Mmmm, sweet! I wonder? Will you obey me, Lady Blue?”

“Yes, I will obey.”

“Oohh ho, Ssuuh... wweeett! That’s one!”

Stunner looks at Miss Amazing.

“Miss Amazing, will you obey me too?”

Miss Amazing looks at Stunner.

“Yes, I will obey you.”

“Ooohh hoo hoo!! I think Christmas just came early!”

Stunner smiles wide as she momentarily considers the possibilities of having these two powerful heroines completely under her control.

“Hmm, damned tempting, but... nnnooo, IIiiii... don’t think so. Helena’s right. We have to defeat you fair and square ourselves or it’s no fun, is it? Can’t brag about it if we didn’t do it, can we? Besides, I am NOT giving Music Man the satisfaction of knowing that HE captured AND enslaved two of this city’s best heroines and we just stole you from him! We’d never hear the end of his bragging or his crying like a bitch! But, we beat you one on one and face to face ourselves, then we get to enjoy making you our slaves!“

Stunner takes a minute to look at Miss Amazing. She has never faced the sexy heroine herself, but Helena has told her all about facing and challenging Miss Amazing. She told Stunner that Miss Amazing was both a true heroine and a skilled adversary. Helena has as much respect for Miss Amazing as she does for Lady Blue. Not that she would just surrender and walk into a jail cell for either of them.

“Of course, you weren’t a target, Miss Amazing. Helena only wants the Valor Force. Whatever her reasons, she doesn’t want any of the city’s half dozen or so other costumed heroes. Still, I wonder? I don’t want to say this either, but Brigade may have been right too. Damn it! Not that I’m ever going to fucking tell that muscle-bound meat head he was right about anything, but I have to say it. You really don’t know if you don’t ask, do ya? Ha haa!!“

Turning her attention back to the two mindless heroines, Stunner takes command.

“Okay ladies, put your costumes back on. Get dressed.”

“Yes, we obey.”

After getting redressed, the two enslaved heroines stand motionless before Stunner and await her next command.

“Let’s go, ladies. I can’t wait to see the look on my sexy lover’s face when she sees the two of you walk in behind me, ha haa.”

The two enslaved heroines take to the sky and obediently follow Stunner as she flies toward the large, private estate of one Miss Helena Rothridge.

To Be Continued...