The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Valor Force

by Second Chair

Chapter Six

Frost Warning

The sirens could be heard from several blocks away as the chase wound its way thru downtown. The two crooks in the back seat of the stolen sedan had long since shot out the rear window and were still shooting at the police cars chasing them with two of the stolen AR-15s they had taken from the gun shop they had robbed for weapons to use to rob the bank just six blocks down the street from the gun shop. They had grabbed the AR-15 assault rifles as well as four M-16s, a few pistols, multiple clips and even a box of grenades. The repeat, ex-cons were now looking at numerous counts of multiple crimes and llooonngg prison sentences.

“Faster, Mark! The damn cops are getting closer. C’mon, move it, ya dumb shit!”

“Hey, fuck you Danny boy! This whole thing was your genius idea, remember?”

Mocking his partner from earlier that morning, Mark repeats Danny’s great idea.

“Oh hey, I know. Let’s just rob the gun store down the street from the bank and then we’ll have all the guns and stuff we need to rob the bank! Yeah, that’ll work, right?”

“Will you two shut the fuck up, already? Mark, fucking drive faster! Danny, keep fucking shooting! Let’s get the fuck out of this, then we can fucking worry about fucking blaming each other later. Yeah?”

“Screw you too, Bobby boy. I didn’t hear any bright ideas outta you this morning when we were planning this heist!”

“Plan? You call this a fucking plaan... ooohh ssshhiitt! LOOK OUT..!!”

Quicker than any of them can react, the crooks find their car running up an angled ice ramp that suddenly appeared right in front of them and had just as quickly flipped their car over on its roof. As they attempted to scramble out of the car, they quickly found themselves trapped in ice.

“I would strongly suggest you surrender. NOW!!”

As the police cars chasing them slide to a quick halt behind them and the officers jump out and move to surround them, the powerful meta human super heroine known simply as Frost stands in front of them blocking their path. Her arms crossed over her chest.

Frost, or Katherine Williams, is twenty seven years old and stands five feet, seven inches tall. She has long, bright white hair with ice blue streaks running thru it, ice blue eyes, chalk white skin and 36C breasts. Her own specially designed version of Mytech’s high tech spandex costume is head to toe white, except for her light blue, leather gloves and matching light blue, leather ankle boots. Frost’s primary ability is cold generation—or the ability to quickly and drastically lower the ambient air temperature around her to create and manipulate various ice creations from the water vapor in the air. She is also surprisingly strong and very... resilient. She isn’t in Lady Blue’s strength class and she isn’t invulnerable, but against four ‘normal’ wanna be bank robbers? Yeah, she wins.

“Fuck you bitch! I ain’t goin’ back to the slam. No way, no how!”

As multiple, unexpected shots ring out, Frost gets knocked to the ground. She is caught completely by surprise. She feels the full impact of the bullets hitting her square in the chest.

“Oh yeah, Tommy boy! That’ll teach that stuck up, costumed bitch to fuck with us. Now get us outta this damn... ooohh sshhiitt!!”

As Frost rises back to her feet the expression on her face says it all. Tommy Dawes, the only one of the four crooks that didn’t get caught in Frost’s ice trap quickly decides that discretion is the better part of valor. In other words, he runs. He drops his empty rifle and after getting clear of the ice around the car runs as fast as he can down the closest alley.

Seeing Frost effortlessly following him on one of her signature ice slides, Tommy reaches into the front pocket of his grey hoodie and pulls out the grenade he took from the box they stole from the gun shop. As he runs toward the far side of the alley, he manages to pull the pin (no, it’s actually NOT as easy as they show in the movies!) and tosses it over his shoulder and back in her direction. He isn’t really trying to kill her, but he does hope it will buy him enough time to escape.

Seeing the grenade, Frost reacts quickly, points her right hand at it and easily encases the grenade in a block of thick ice rendering it useless without missing a step.

Turning back to see where he’s going, Tommy nearly slams face first into the wall of ice that was now blocking his only escape.

With a tall, thick ice wall now blocking his escape, taller, brick buildings on both sides and the powerful and very sexy super heroine in front of him, Tommy takes a deep breath and makes the desperate, hell... the only move he has left. He pulls a knife and actually charges Frost. Not the smartest strategy, he’ll admit. But who knows? He could get lucky..., right?

After quickly finding himself flat on his back with Frost’s blue ankle boot firmly pressing down on his chest, Tommy realizes he’s done. Smiling up at the busty heroine, the two time convicted felon decides he might as well go for broke.

“Okay. Okay. You got me, Frost. I surrender. But hey, since I’m obviously going back to prison for a lotta years anyway, how about peeling yourself outta that sexy, tight costume, showing me that deliciously hot body and lettin’ me hit that?! C’mon, super tits. Whadda ya say? Just this once?!

“I saw them go down this alley, sergeant. I know they did. Hurry up, they can’t be more than a few yards ahe...”

“IIiiieeeeehhh!!!”

Senior patrol officer Russell Robbins stops mid-step as he hears the highest-pitched “little girl” scream he has ever heard in his five years on the Valley City police force! Cautiously, he takes a few slow, hesitant steps forward as his partner Sgt. Edward Blake catches up to him.

“Jesus Christ! What the... HELL was that?! Robbins? Hey Robbins, answer me. What was...? Jesus, Mary and Joseph!!”

Robbins puts his pistol away and looks at his older and very senior partner Sgt. Blake, a man with twenty two years experience on the force and sees the same stunned expression he knows is on his own face.

“Uuhh s-sarge? How do we get him... down?”

Sgt. Blake looks at his younger partner and then back up to the unconscious crook encased in ice and pinned against the wall like a butterfly under glass about twenty feet above them.

“Down? How the hell did he get up there?!”

They look around the alley and find only the remnants of a quickly melting ice wall blocking the other end of the alley and a spiral ice staircase going to the roof of the building on their right. They look at each other and laugh.

“Well, I don’t know what he said or did to piss Frost off, but I don’t think he’ll try it again. Do you?”

“No, I wouldn’t think so sarge. Want me to call it in?”

“Yeah, tell them we’ll need a few more men, a couple of tall ladders and... uhh, you know what? Maybe you should just tell them to send the fire department guys?”

* * *

“Oh shit, this is... bad!”

Lady Blue leaned against the chem metal covered wall and looked across the surprisingly large and obviously underground room they were in and saw that Miss Amazing appeared to be in the same bad shape she was in. She and Miss Amazing had started this fight side by side, ready and even with the Royal and Stunner, but they had quickly found themselves on the losing side. Their opponents had clearly planned their strategy out ahead of time and were working surprisingly well together. Now seeing them work together first hand, Lady Blue flashes back to her conversation with the Royal yesterday morning.

‘We... know each other..? No shit, Royal! You and Stunner have definitely been partners..? A... team? Can two people make a team? Well, however you two met and however long you’ve known each other, how the hell did we NOT notice?! Two of Valley City’s most powerful villains team up and we just... miss it? Seriously?!’

She saw how well they worked together the moment the bell the Royal said would start their “fair fight” went off. Seconds after the Royal used her powerful telekenesis to seize and hold them both firmly in place, Stunner used her energy drain at a distance to weaken them and simultaneously make herself stronger. Although Stunner has learned how to very patiently, even discreetly drain her target’s bio-electric energy without causing pain or them even realizing what’s happening, at least not until it’s too late, she chose to be more agressive and deliberately cause pain this time, hoping it would incapacitate them or, even better, simply piss them off and get them “off their game”.

As they were caught, held tight and began to feel themselves weakening from Stunner’s energy drain, Miss Amazing managed to flex and aim her left hand enough to send a powerful enough blast of energy at Stunner to cause her to reflexively stop her energy drain and raise her own forcefield. As she did, the Royal used her telekinesis to slam them both hard against the chem-metal covered wall behind them. Almost immediately, Stunner charged at Miss Amazing and the Royal moved to face her long-time nemesis.

Over the course of the following half hour or so, the two teams had gone back and forth more than once. As expected, the heroines would get the upper hand only to lose that advantage to the villains, only to then get it back again. It also became very clear to Lady Blue that while in a one on one fight with most of the city’s villains, she could not only hold her own, she had beaten most of them at one time or another. Lady Blue had, in fact, personally defeated and sent nearly every one of the city’s super villains to prison over the years. But now partnered with Miss Amazing against the Royal and Stunner, Lady Blue found herself suprisingly and singularly outgunned. She may have incredible strength, flight and invulnerability on her side, but the other three women in the room ALL had some form of powerful energy manipulation that they could use at a distance. And after a much longer fight than she was used to, it was making all of the difference. She realized that she and Miss Amazing were... losing!

As she caught her breath, she saw that Stunner was surprisingly and, she had to admit, very skillfully avoiding Miss Amazing’s energy blasts as they both took to the air to continue their fight. As the two sexy, meta human women manuevered for better positions, Stunner used her near blinding speed to finally get behind Miss Amazing and before she could turn around or react, Stunner had successfully targeted and stunned Miss Amazing with a more powerful lightning strike than Lady Blue had ever seen the teenager unleash before. Apparently, the boost she got from draining them earlier was still making her a much more powerful threat than usual. Even as she herself barely avoided the Royal’s telekinetic and pyrokinetic attacks, Lady Bue could feel the chill run down her back as she watched her fellow heroine crash to the floor, stunned and dazed. Miss Amazing managed to roll to the side and quickly raise herself up to one knee. She feinted left and aimed one of her energy blasts at Stunner trying to make the younger woman dodge right into a second, stronger blast she hoped would drop the mouthy, little bit...

“Hey Lady Blue. What the hell? Not that I mind, but are you trying to make this easy for me?“

Ignoring her opponent’s comment and very uncharacteristically allowing herself to be distracted as she continued to watch her partner’s fight with Stunner out of the corner of her eye, Lady Blue very nearly got taken down herself. Quickly jumping to the air to avoid the Royal’s skillful twin attack, Lady Blue then did a mid-air flip of her own and dropped to a crouch on the floor to escape more blasts from her long time rival.

Getting her footing, she aimed herself at the Royal intent on spearing her right out of her boots as she took to the air only inches above the floor. As Lady Blue made her move, she watched Stunner straddle Miss Amazing. A huge, cat’s grin on her face, Stunner placed her hands on Miss Amazing’s temples, leaned in close to her face and actually took a moment to kiss her. A smug, evil expression on her face, Stunner started talking to her. Lady Blue realized that Stunner must be using her new mind control trick to defeat and enslave Miss Amazing even as she struggled weakly to fight back.

‘Damn it!! Gotta help her. If Stunner gets Miss Amazing under her control, temporary or not, I could find myself facing THREE opponents! This isn’t a smart move, but I CAN”T let her become Stunner’s slave!’

Knowing full well that she’s leaving herself open, Lady Blue makes probably the worst, mid-fight tactical decision she’s ever made and chooses to try to save her partner. Expecting the Royal to use her telekinesis to “grab” her, she tried to feint and swerve as she moved. Unfortunately, she all too quickly found herself being seized and held tight by an invisible force. Knowing her enemy as well as she did, she knew instantly that she was indeed caught in the Royal’s powerful, telekinetic grip. She tried to brace herself because she also knew exactly what the Royal’s next move would be. She could feel the energy grip tighten around her body just before she was slammed hard against the wall behind her. This time she was held firmly against the wall a few feet off the ground as the Royal tightened her “grip” on her.

Although she only managed to catch a short, shallow breath, Lady Blue grinned to herself when she was able to gain some leverage and get herself into a better position against the wall. Once she was able to place her hands and feet flat against the wall and brace herself, she intended to use every ounce of her considerable strength to hopefully push herself off the wall and fly as fast as she could right into the Royal’s gut, knocking her to the ground and hopefully knocking that smug smile right off her damn face! Not to mention some of the air out of her lungs.

‘It’s only fair I return the favor.’

Unfortunately, she found herself held tight. Her strength and ability to fly rendered instantly and totally useless. Suddenly, she was pulled off the wall, held aloft for a long moment and then slammed back against it again. And then a third and a fourth time! She may be physically invulnerable and so she wasn’t actually injured, she still felt the repeated impacts with the chem metal wall! It left even the invulnerable Lady Blue dazed and struggling for breath. Now held firmly against the wall, she still managed a few, much needed breaths as she shook her head and tried to clear the fog.

And that, of course, was the very moment she found the Royal standing directly in front of and less than an arm’s length away from her with a lustful, predatory smile on her face. She took Lady Blue by the chin and kissed her, then she turned the trapped and dazed heroine’s head so she could see Miss Amazing and Stunner. By this time, Miss Amazing was obviosly and completely under Stunner’s total control. She was down on her hands and knees kissing the young villain’s boots. When Miss Amazing started licking Stunner’s boots with a smile on her face, the Royal turned Lady Blue back toward her so she could look into her eyes. She smiled and kissed her again. Breaking the kiss, the Royal leaned in close to her ear and whispered.

“Your turn..., slave.”

“NO!! I... I will... resist! I’ll NEVER be your...!”

The Royal placed a single finger on Lady Blue’s forehead and that was the last thing she knew.

An hour later, Helena and Emma, along with Angelina Donner, the former Lady Blue and Adrianna Forsythe, the former Miss Amazing had all showered and were in Helena’s large bedroom. As usual, two of Helana’s beautiful slave girls were standing by her bedroom’s large, double doors, awaiting their Mistress’s smallest command. At the moment it was Lisa and Jessie at the doors, dressed, as always, in their sexy white, lace panties, Victorian style, white lace gloves and matching white leather collars.

Emma, herself, was still totally nude and sitting on a couch several feet away from Helena’s bed and against the wall directly across from the bedroom’s large fireplace, her legs spread, and moaning lustfully as the enslaved Adrianna obediently ate her pussy.

“Mmmm, good girl! That’s it, slave. Eat my pussy. Make me cum, my sexy, billionaire bitch!”

As her powerful and very wealthy new slave ate her out, Emma turned her head to watch Helena. She took a long moment to silently enjoy the very erotic scene as Helena, herself now looking so fucking hot and much more comfortable wearing only an open, sheer, pink, designer robe that stopped about halfway past her knees and matching pink lace thong panties, her 38D breasts left exposed to the air, her nipples enticingly erect as they were teased by the cool air hitting them from the ceiling fan above her bed. She was sitting on the side of her king-size, four poster bed with the totally nude and enslaved Angelina kneeling before her and looking up at her. A blank expression on her face.

Emma has always enjoyed this part the most. She thought it was ssooo fucking hot to watch Helena use her power to utterly break and enslave another sexy woman. Especially women as beautiful, strong, powerful and... independent as Angelina Donner and Adrianna Forsythe are. Or rather.., were!

Feeling her own arousal continuing to build, Emma was mesmerized as Helena held her hands positioned a few inches above Angelina’s head and used her powerful energetic mind control to strengthen Angelina’s permanent enslavement. Emma knew that soon, the former super heroine known as Lady Blue would be nothing more than Helena’s permanent, deeply devoted, worshipfully loving and absolutely obedient slave. She would simply be another slave ignored by the staff.

As her own slave continued to eat her out, Emma continued their conversation.

“My God, baby! I can’t believe that Lady Blue and Miss Amazing are... ha haa, sorry baby, were not only two of Valley City’s most powerful super heroines, but they are also two of Valley City’s other three female billioniares along with yourself? I mean, damn baby! What are the fucking odds of THREE of this city’s richest women ALL being meta humans?! Well, I guess that would be four counting Megan Dupree, right? My God, baby. It’s so fucking obvious now! I mean it was staring us both in the face! Megan Dupree is Mytech? Valley City’s only female... billionaire... inventor... and the recognized queen of the entire high-tech industry, Megan Dupree is the genius, meta human super heroine, Mytech? Duu... uuhh!! Of course she is!! We really should have known that without Lady Blue having to spell it out for us when she told us Mytech’s secret identity, right?“

Silence.

Even though Helena doesn’t answer, Emma knows that Helena is listening to her and not ignoring her. She knows and understands that Helena is simply focusing all of her concentration on using her power to ensure that she has deeply and permanently enslaved Angelina’s mind. She also knows that after she finishes with Angelina, that Helena will take a break and then she will do the same to Adrianna. She will make certain that they are both as much her devoted slaves as the two beautiful, nearly mindless slave girls standing by the doors.

Emma lays her head back against the dark grey, over stuffed and very comfortable suede couch, closes her eyes and enjoys the sensations as Adrianna continues to eat her pussy. Finding out that Miss Amazing was painfully straigth and had never been with a woman before today surprised Emma for some reason. From what she told them while they were questioning her and Angelina earlier, she had never even experimented in college. It had taken Emma ffaaarr too long, in her opinion, to instruct the former heroine enough to coax even a weak orgasm from her efforts.

“Ffiiinn.. aally!! God, I never thought... it could take... nnnggghhh... thiisss long to-to get... off!! Oh God! There it... iiisss!! Yyeesss!! Ffuuucckk... mmm!! Ooohh yeah! Mmmm Hhmm!!”

Emma grabs Adrianna by the back of her head with both hands and holds her face tight against her pussy as she cums hard in her mouth. She sits there absolutely relishing the fact that one of Valley City’s most powerful super heroines is now her defeated and broken slave. She loves having her naked and on her knees before her with her face shoved tight against her cunt. She laughs openly as she enjoys having one of the wealthiest women in the world so completely under her control. The reality of just who is eating her out finally helps her achieve the release she needed.

“Finally get some satisfaction, baby?”

Whem Emma opens her eyes and sees her girlfriend standing partially in profile in front of her with the now utterly enslaved Lady Blue kneeling behind her and literally kissing her Mistress’s ass, they look at each other and laugh.

“Yeah, but she will need a LOT more training before she will be able to really satisfy either of us. Although...”

She cocks her head to the side and looks at Angelina. She takes a few seconds to watch the former heroine as she devotedly kisses and licks her new owner’s ass.

“...it seems that your other slave there is a surprisingly natural, little ass kisser, isn’t she?”

Helena looks down at her former nemesis then back to Emma. They both smile as Emma jumps up and takes Helena by the face and kisses her deeply. After breaking the kiss, Helena looks into her young lover’s bright, blue eyes.

“If you don’t mind, Emma my love, I need to take your new pet there and finish her enslavement. I need to make certain that she is as much my permanent slave as Angelina is.”

They both look down at the former Lady Blue and laugh again.

“Of course, baby. You take Adrianna and I’ll try to keep myself busy with Lady Blue. Valley City’s most famous and powerful super heroine.”

Helena looks down at Angelina.

“Slave, you will do as Emma commands. From now, you will serve and obey her just as devotedly and eagerly as you serve and obey me. She is as much your owner and Mistress as I am. Do you understand me, slave?”

Angelina looks up to her Mistress, the depth and totality of her enslavement obvious in the expression on her face.

“Yes Mistress! I understand and obey!”

Turning to face Emma, Angelina crawls over and bows down and kisses Emma’s feet, then addresses her young mistress.

“How may I serve you, Mistress?!”

Emma looks at Helena, her excitement obvious.

“Oh Fuck!! I am definitely going to have fun with her, my love!”

Emma reaches up and kisses Helena again then retakes her seat on the couch, this time with the enslaved Angelina kneeling before her. She looks into Angelina’s eyes and smiles as she spreads her legs again.

“Eat my pussy, Lady Blue!”

“Yes, Mistress!”

Angelina quickly crawls into position and drops her head between Emma’s legs and starts to tease her Mistress with slow, gentle kisses on her inner thighs. She then starts to lick her pussy, starting at the bottom of her slit and ssllooowwllyy licking her way up to her clit. When she reaches it, Angelina teasingly grazes Emma’s clit with her tongue then pulls away and gently blows on her wet pussy before tenderly sucking her clit. She sends a much more satisfying rush of pleasure shooting thru the young villainess. After several, long seconds, Angelina skillfully adds her fingers to increase the pleasure she is so desperate to provide her Mistress. Emma’s eyes go wide as she looks down at the woman eating her out.

“Ooohh... hho, ho!! Wh-what do you... knnooow?! Ooh Ffuucckk yyeeeess!! Ooh fuck, fuck, fuck! It seems our little Lady Blue here has another ssseeec... rrreet!!”

Having deliberately taken the time to watch her lover enjoy herself, Helena was still standing in front of the couch, her back to the fire. She looks at Emma with a curious expression as she strokes the kneeling Adrianna’s hair like a pet at her feet.

“Oh? Does she now? And what, pray tell, would that secret be?”

Emma looks up at Helena and smiles wide as she grabs their slave by the back of her head and pulls her face tighter against her pussy.

“It would seem little miss super bitch here knows what she’s dooo... iiinngg!! Miss Angelina Donner is almost certainly a LES.. BI.. AN!!”

“Is that right? Well, enjoy her, then. I need to finish with this one and then we can take our time and enjoy both of them. Come with me, slave.”

“Yes, Mistress! I obey!”

Helena walks back over to her bed and sits down, Adraina crawling at her feet. She manuevers Adrianna into position so that she is on her knees before her and looking up at her. Helena holds her hands above Adrianna’s head, takes a deep breath and closes her eyes. Using her powerful energetic mind control, she starts to carefully and thoroughly enslave her mind. Like Lady Blue before her, the woman who, only a few hours ago, was both the billionaire heiress Adrianna Forsythe and the powerful super heroine known to the people of Valle City as Miss Amazing will soon become Helena’s deeply devoted, utterly loving, worshipful, absolutely obedient and permanent slave. Soon, she too will be just another collared slave ignored by Helena’s staff.

To Be Continued...