The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vanity

by Dede

She glanced in the mirror one last time as the bell rang to start the school day. Satisfied with her appearance, she turned and walked out of the girls’ bathroom and across the hall to her classroom, to get ready to teach her first history class of the day.

Denise was a well-respected teacher at her high school, where she had been teaching for fourteen years now. While it was true that the students found her easy to talk to, the girls in particular looked up to Denise as a role model, in particular for the way she prided herself on maintaining her appearance. She would be the first to tell her impressionable teenage students that while their education was important, that the world was also going to judge them by the way they looked, and she had no problem giving out fashion or beauty advice to any of them who asked for it.

For as long as she could remember, Denise had always taken great pride in the way she looked. Her choices in fashion, makeup, jewelry, and the like were all carefully made to project a youthful yet classy and professional appearance. Her sister made a living selling cosmetics, which made it even easier for Denise to keep up with the latest in beauty products; and she never turned down a free sample of whatever the latest product was that her sister was selling.

Denise had always had exceptional skin, and her hair was always perfectly coiffed and fashionable; she had even taken to adding blonde highlights to her pretty, dark auburn hair. When she was 30, she prided herself on the fact that she could still pass for twenty; and now that she was approaching forty, the fact that she could still pass for a twentysomething never got old. The truth was, she loved the attention she got for the way she looked. There was really no other word for it, except, vanity.

Her vanity had been the main reason for her still being single, as well; she would enter relationships based on the amount of attention she got on her appearance. And the moment that attention waned, she found a way out, and the cycle repeated itself. She had found that there was always someone willing to give her the attention and compliments that she so thoroughly enjoyed. In fact, though she had never consciously realized this, a big reason why she decided to become a teacher was that it would keep her in a place where she could always get that attention she craved. The actual ‘teaching’ didn’t really interest her that much; so the fact that she had just recently gotten a student teacher made her quite happy. It didn’t hurt that he was kinda cute, and quick to make a comment on how stunning she looked that day, or how her sense of style was amazing, or how the colors in her outfit complemented each other so well.

As her student teacher (Ian was his name) began to teach the first period class, Denise sat behind a second desk in the corner to observe. She also took the opportunity to look through her mail from the previous day that she hadn’t had a chance to inspect yet. There were the usual coupons, bills, and credit card offers. The one that got her attention, though, was a shiny red card with a pair of sparkly lips on the outside. It looked like an offer for some kind of lipstick—and as the curious teacher ripped it open, that’s exactly what she found it to be.

It was an offer for a ‘revolutionary new product that will make your lips stand out like never before!’ and promised a free sample; all she had to do was go to the internet link listed and give them her name and address.

Denise didn’t hesitate as she opened her laptop and entered the URL. She had done this several times before, and more often than not had been quite satisfied with the products she had received. When the site opened, she was greeted by the same pair of lips that had been on the envelope. Below it were the fields for entering her name, address, and credit card information—if she was satisfied with the free sample, they would send her an additional supply each month and bill her card $9.95 monthly. She chose a bright, shiny red from the selection of colors, and there were also several choices for ‘flavors’ which she found interesting. Being a teacher, she decided on apple, and the next screen informed her that she would be receiving some free gifts in that flavor!

She finished the purchase, and turned her attention back to the class, and to her student teacher, who seemed to have a very good handle on things. Ian came across as very self-assured, confident in what he was doing—almost bordering on arrogant. It was a bit unusual in a student teacher, Denise thought as she observed him, but would serve him well with the headstrong personalities he’d face as a high school teacher someday.

The bell rang and the students filed out, to be replaced with the next group. Ian walked over to where Denise was sitting, and noticed the open envelope on the desk. “A new lipstick?” he inquired as he peered down at it.

“Yes, mister nosey,” Denise laughed as she picked it up. “I don’t think it would match your complexion though.”

“Oh, of that I’m sure,” he chuckled back, “but I bet it’ll look stunning on you! Just like everything else you put on.”

Denise blushed ever so slightly as she smiled up at him. “Well, I’ll have it in a couple of days, so you’ll find out soon enough!”

Sure enough, two days later, the lipstick arrived, packed in a small box. Denise saw it the moment she opened her mailbox, and she opened it up as soon as she got inside. The package and the tube didn’t seem any different from any other lipstick she had ever purchased. She pulled off the top and turned the base, extending the lipstick out about ¾ of an inch. Then she walked into the bathroom, stood in front of the mirror, and slowly began to apply it.

Denise smiled as she saw the shiny, sparkly, red tint her lips were taking on. It was smooth and even, definitely a high quality lipstick. She licked her lips slowly as she finished applying it, and as she did, she let out a surprised gasp. The moment her tongue contacted the glossy substance, both her taste buds and her lips experienced a warm, pleasurable, tingly sensation!

“Mmmm…” Denise breathed, “wow…” She licked her lips again, to make sure she wasn’t imagining what she had just experienced, and she felt it again, just as intense as the first time. The lip gloss itself hadn’t had that effect, she thought—it was when it was combined with her saliva somehow!

She licked her lips a few more times, marveling at the amazing taste sensation. She looked back at herself in the mirror and realized she had licked all of the lipstick off her lips! ‘Oh well,’ she thought to herself, ‘I was going to have to clean it off before bedtime anyhow.’ She put the cap back on the tube and walked back out of the bathroom, sliding the lipstick into her purse and not giving it another thought the rest of the night.

The next morning, she got up as usual, and ate breakfast, showered, and dressed. She applied the new lipstick as part of her morning beauty regimen, and licked her lips once, just to make sure she hadn’t imagined the sensations from the day before. The feeling in her tongue and lips were just as strong. Denise resisted the urge to lick them again—after all, this tube had to last her an entire month! She couldn’t eat it like candy! She giggled at that thought as she left and headed for school.

She was sitting at her desk before first period when Ian walked in. She looked up at him, and he immediately noticed her lips. “Wow, I was right, they’re stunning!” he gushed.

Denise smiled, enjoying the compliment. “Thanks! It’s apple-flavored too!” Without thinking, she licked her lips, and the sensation caused her to shudder slightly in her seat. She blushed a bit, embarrassed at her reaction.

“Well why not,” he chuckled, “an apple for the teacher, right?” She breathed a sigh of relief that he hadn’t seemed to notice or react to her sudden shudder. ‘I really have to be more careful,’ she thought as she got up and moved to the other desk, letting him have the main desk to get ready for class.

The day went by, and Denise found herself licking her lips quite a bit more often than she realized. She had to re-apply her lipstick several times throughout the day, and as she did so for the last time, she looked at the tube, which was almost half-empty. ‘Well, I can see where they make their money—if I keep this up I’m going to have to buy it by the case!’ she thought.

When she checked her mailbox that afternoon upon arriving home, Denise was surprised to find another package from the same company. This package was a bit larger than the one she had received the day before. Curious, she went inside to her kitchen and opened it quickly, and discovered a box with seven lollipops inside, individually wrapped and stacked on top of one another. The packaging read ‘A Sucker Born Every Minute—7 Apple-Flavored Lollipops—Your Free Gift!’

Denise couldn’t help but giggle at the title as she picked up the first lollipop, unwrapped it, and slipped it into her mouth. “Mmmm…” she uttered as she experienced the exact same sensations on her tongue, her lips, and now her entire mouth, as she had from licking the shiny lipstick. She found a stool to sit down on, and started to go through the rest of the mail as she sucked away on the apple-flavored candy. “Mmmm…” she repeated often, as it dawned on her that the lollipops would solve her lipstick dilemma. Whenever she had the urge to lick her lips, she could just suck on one of them instead, and preserve the shiny lipstick so it would last her the whole month!

She finally finished the last of the sucker and glanced up at the clock, shocked to discover she had been sitting there for a whole hour and still hadn’t looked at all her mail! She tossed the empty stick in the trash and quickly finished her task. She stuffed the box with the remaining lollipops in her purse—they would serve her much better at school, while she sat and observed her class, she thought.

Denise sat down at her observation desk the next morning as she arrived at her classroom before anyone else. The very first time she began to lick her lips, she reached into her purse and pulled out the second lollipop, removed the cellophane wrapper, and took a nice, long suck of it. “Mmmm…” she moaned, closing her eyes for a moment, and deeply enjoying the wonderful sensations. She didn’t stop until she suddenly realized that the pleasure had now moved beyond her mouth…as she squeezed her legs together, she gasped and quickly removed the lollipop, putting it back into the wrapper. “Oh, my God,” she mumbled out loud, “I can’t let that happen again!” She was careful the rest of the day to only suck on it between classes, or in the lounge, and only for a few seconds at a time. Ian was the only one who made any comment, and it was a casual one about eating candy in school that she just smiled at, and sloughed off. As she left school that day to start the weekend, she noted to herself how quickly the day seemed to have passed.

Denise slept in that Saturday morning, finally waking up around ten, feeling wonderfully rested and happy. She didn’t have any plans for the first part of the day, and so, after eating a full breakfast, her thoughts went back to the lollipops. “Well it’s a seven-day supply, so I should go ahead and have one,” she said as she removed the next sucker from the box, unwrapped it, and slipped it into her mouth as she lay back down on her bed, clad still in her pink nightie she had slept in.

“Mmmmmm…..” she moaned as she closed her eyes and let herself go, letting the sensations build and move through her. Her hand let go of the stick and slid down into her nightie, massaging her breasts and nipples to firmness, as her other hand went between her legs, to her quickly moistening mound. It was only a few minutes before a powerful orgasm rocked through the shuddering, highly aroused teacher. An hour, and two more mind-numbing climaxes later, Denise had finally finished off the sucker, and the pleasure had finished her, as she dropped off to sleep for several hours.

Sunday came, and so did she, much the same as the day before. This time, when she awoke from her pleasure-driven slumber, she realized she only had three more lollipops left, so she logged onto the website and placed an order for thirty more, which she figured would last her at least the rest of the month.

When Monday morning arrived, Denise got up and ready for school rather reluctantly, the wonderful pleasures of the weekend still fresh in her mind. She was once again careful to not suck on her lollipop for very long, or during class. By lunchtime, however, the urge to feel a pleasure like she had experienced over the weekend was just too strong, and she found herself rushing into the girls’ bathroom across the hall. Making sure no one else was in there, she found an empty stall, locked the door behind her, and thrust the lollipop into her mouth, closing her eyes and arching her back as the pleasurable sensations quickly took her over the edge. She had worn a skirt that day, subconsciously to give her easier access for what she found herself doing. She finished and got up, still feeling wonderful and dreamy as she staggered out of the bathroom and back across the hall to her empty classroom.

The rest of the week proceeded in much the same fashion. Every day, Denise found herself spending a little more time across the hall, pleasuring herself. Every day, she seemed to care a little bit less about what might happen of someone walked in and caught her. She found herself staying after school as well, not leaving until her lollipop was completely gone.

Unbeknownst to her, other changes were starting to happen, very slowly, very gradually. Denise’s lips were getting slightly fuller every day. Her mouth muscles were getting stronger from the constant exercise they were getting. And she had never noticed that each sucker she removed from the box was slightly bigger than the one before. This trend continued with the new box that arrived on Wednesday. The more she sucked on the wonderful candy, the happier she felt, the more aroused she got, and the less she seemed to care about anything else.

By the next week, the changes were becoming much more obvious, not to Denise, but to others around her. She seemed distracted much of the time, and her demeanor was more and more relaxed. She started giggling at anything that was even remotely funny. One day, she completely forgot to put on panties as she was getting dressed, and she didn’t even notice until lunchtime, when she made her daily excursion to the girls’ room. She didn’t seem to care either if anyone was in the bathroom when she went in. And by the last period of the day, she started sucking on her lollipop right there in class, oblivious to the looks she was getting from her students, and from Ian.

Friday afternoon, as the final bell rang, Denise sat there at the desk, mindlessly sucking away on the lollipop as the students left, a few pointing at her and giggling. The sucker she had been working on that day was about an inch thick and almost six inches long, about the size of a Popsicle. Ian was putting his books away as he watched his mentor’s glazed expression, and after making sure all the students were gone, and the door was closed, he walked over to her.

“Denise?” he said. She didn’t respond at first. “Denise? Are you okay?” He waved his hand in front of her face, and finally, exasperated, he reached down and yanked the sucker out of her mouth.

“Hey!” she shouted, as she snapped out of her reverie, “give that back!”

“What’s gotten into you lately?” Ian asked as he backed away from her, holding the lollipop. She got up, in a daze, and started after him. “Don’t you think you’ve been sucking on these a little too much?”

“No…” Denise mumbled, “it’s just candy…my candy…give it back!” She reached for him, but he easily maneuvered away from her, getting to the door and locking it.

“Something’s going on here, and we’re not leaving till we figure out what it is,” Ian said assertively. “You’ve been acting like a…a…total ditz!”

“Have not,” she giggled as she stumbled towards him.

“Have too,” he laughed in reply. “Ever since you started wearing that new lipstick a few weeks ago. That’s when it started, didn’t it?”

“Umm,” she tried to think, “uh huh…”

“And now, it seems, all you want to do is suck all day on these apple-flavored lollipops. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes…mmmm…”

“And now, you want me to give this one back to you, so you can finish sucking on it?”

“Please,” Denise breathed. “Please…”

“Mhmm. Just look at you, Denise. Always so obsessed with your appearance, consumed by vanity. This is what it all got you. You can’t even think straight anymore.” He walked towards the dizzy teacher, stopping right in front of her, smiling. His free hand went up, to her lips, touching them, caressing the shiny gloss of her lipstick.

“I think it’s time you found something better to suck on, sweetie.” His hand slid up to her hair, pressing down on top of her head, pushing her to her knees. She whimpered weakly as he sat the lollipop down on her desk, and undid his slacks, pushing them and his briefs down, revealing his rock-hard cock to her surprised eyes.

He reached back for the lollipop and rolled it around his cock, making it sticky with the sweet, addictive candy. Then, with his hand still firmly holding her hair, he guided her mouth to it.

As the helpless Denise started sucking on his cock with the same passion she had been displaying with the sucker, he started to groan with growing excitement. As he came, filling her mouth and throat with his cream, he grinned and said, “I’m going to have to call that lipstick company back and thank them for their wonderful products!”

The End