The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vargas in Vegas

©2004 by Vapidman

Part Three

Chapter One

Redheaded Anise looked confused as she stood to leave. Her clothes were wrinkled and hung from her awkwardly. Her wonderful red hair was a mess, but still sexy as hell, and there was a rosy glow about her as she put her purse strap over her shoulder.

She was confused because she had just finished the most intense, deeply erotic sexual experience of her life-- fell in love, even--and yet now she was perfectly willing to leave without ever seeing me again. I was in her mind, making some adjustments.

Her thoughts formed and dissolved around me. I decided to allow her some peace of mind. Anise would now remember me only as a pleasant mistake. The sex had been great, and for a moment there, she actually thought she had been in love. In the end though, for her, there was simply no real chemistry. She left my room with a distracted smile, already thinking about finding her friends and getting on with her weekend.

She hadn’t noticed yet that her nipples had been changed. I didn’t do it on purpose. But somehow, in focusing my attention on them the way I did, making them become ever tighter and stiffer during her seduction and our intense sex, I had permanently thickened and lengthened her nipples—an unintended souvenir of her time with Vargas in Vegas.

As soon as the door closed, the phone rang. I picked up.

“Vargas!” Jim was stoked. Practically shouting. But then, he was always like that.

“Jim! Are you here in Vegas?”

“Here in Room 777, dude. If that ain’t lucky, nothing is!”

“Downstairs. Coconut Lounge. Fifteen minutes.”

“I’ll be there, man!”

“Hey, Jim?”

“Yeah, man?”

“Glad you’re here.”

Chapter Two

“OK. Let me get this straight.” Jim was incredulous and I couldn’t blame him. “You want me to believe that some alien chick fucked your brains out, out there in the desert?” He nodded thank you to the cute little cocktail waitress who had brought our drinks. I purposely avoided looking at her, and with some effort, I managed to keep from connecting with her.

“Yes. That’s what I want you to believe.”

“And now, you’ve got some kind of super powers that work on women.”

“Yes.”

Jim was quiet for a moment, and for him, that was amazing. He looked me up and down again, the same way he had when I first saw him in the bar and we had hugged and slapped backs and clasped hands the way old friends do when they haven’t seen each other in a long time. He took a big gulp of his Johnnie Walker Red. I had a tequila shooter, which I was sipping instead of shooting.

“You definitely have changed,” he said. “Damn, man, you got shoulders you didn’t have before. That’s for sure.” He looked thoughtful. “And you’re taller, goddammit. You’re taller! And there’s something about your face, man. Oh fuck! I know what it is!”

“You do?” I asked.

“You had some kind of extreme makeover, dude!” He laughed and shook his head. “Man, you really had me going there for a minute.”

I hadn’t mentioned the prodigious changes in my sexual equipment. If I had, Jim would’ve demanded to see, and I didn’t feel like wagging the weenie for him, just to prove my story. I decided, instead, to do a little demonstration, and right on cue, the cute cocktail waitress passed our table again with a tray of empties held high.

“You don’t believe me? Watch this,” I said quietly to Jim, and then louder I said, “Excuse me. Miss?”

“I’ll be right there,” she said, moving away quickly toward the bar.

“Super-Vargas,” said Jim, smirking sarcastically. “Able to leap hot cocktail waitresses in a single bound.”

I allowed a strong connection to form between my solar plexus and hers, and she stopped as though she had run into a wall. She turned and came back toward our table, uncertainly. She was having trouble balancing her tray, so she set it down at our table.

She ignored Jim, looked right at me and said breathlessly, “Um.... Do I know you?”

“Do you want to?” I asked, with a smirk. I looked at Jim. His mouth was open in amazement.

The waitress was beautiful, petite and dark, with shiny, dark brown hair, worn perfectly straight at shoulder length. Long, curved eyelashes fringed her amazing light-brown eyes. They were the kind of eyes that reflect a lot of light. Right now, those eyes were on mine, and she was trying to understand the effect that I was having upon her body and her emotions.

I let the connection grow. I could feel the invisible tendrils weaving together, forming a bridge between us. Some part of me moved across that bridge and entered her as easily as opening a door.

“Could you bring us another round?” I asked.

“I... um... yeah of course. Are you sure I don’t know you?”

From within her mind, I looked out of her eyes and saw myself! I had a brief moment of something akin to vertigo. I wasn’t comfortable experiencing myself through her eyes. Instead, I decided to concentrate on making some very subtle adjustments to her physical and emotional responses.

The waitress bent close to me and looked at my lips. She tipped her head slightly to the right and moved closer to me. The tip of her tongue peeked out, wetting her lips. I turned toward her, and our mouths were suddenly very close. I could smell her light, feminine perfume.

With a throaty moan, she gave-in and let her mouth meet mine as though a heavy magnet had drawn her to me. Her lips were warm, soft and sweet. I could tell that she had been sipping Kaluha on her trips to the bar. The sweet coffee-and-alcohol mixture flavored her breath. Her tongue found mine, and began to slide around. The feeling was intense. Once again, I experienced a brief moment of uneasy disorientation as I lost track of which tongue was hers, and which was my own. Her breathing deepened. My breathing deepened. We exhaled simultaneously in a long sigh, as our mouths continued working on each other.

My cock stirred in my pants, and I felt an accidental, tiny release from my new scent glands located in my crotch and under my arms. The waitress began breathing fast and shallow as though her transmission had suddenly jumped to a lower gear. She pulled back from our kiss, and with great effort said, “I, um, I really have to, ah, get back to work.” Her hand came up to my face, and her fingertip traced the contours of my mouth. Then, she kissed me again, hard and fast, and picked up her tray and walked away with a little twitch of the butt that hadn’t been there before.

In her mind, she believed that she had just been teasing the good-looking customer, and she was enjoying the sexual thrill she got from trying to excite me. In reality, though, I had sent her away, fearing that my own excitation might overwhelm both of us. As in the Prince song, there was a lion in my pocket, and baby, he was ready to roar!

“Jesus Christ, man! What the fuck was that?” Jim was almost sputtering.

“Do you get it yet?” I asked. “I could’ve done her right here, man. I’m not kidding! When I checked into the hotel, I accidentally made the good-looking chick at Registration come in her pants!”

“How....” Jim lost the words.

“I’m not sure. Somehow, I can go right inside of their minds and bodies and change things. I can move stuff around in there like furniture, man. It’s kind of freaking me out, Jim.”

“What’s to freak out about, man? You can have any woman that you want, any time you want! You’re a fucking god, man!”

“Keep it down, asshole.” I looked around to see if anyone was paying attention to us. A couple of good-looking girls a few tables away were looking in our direction. I connected carefully to both of them at the same time and learned that they hadn’t heard anything. Their attention had simply been drawn inexorably to my scent. The very small release from my new scent glands had upset the sexual balance of the room. I pulled back from the connection and looked at Jim.

“See, I’m not sure I should be doing this, man.”

“Are you kidding? You should! You should!” Jim’s encouragement did little to curb the growing discomfort that I felt after manipulating these women.

“It doesn’t seem... fair.”

“Oh, man. You have lost your mind. Ever hear the saying ‘all’s fair in love and war’? And anyway, what’s unfair about giving an incredible experience to a beautiful woman? You make it sound like you’re the only one that’s getting anything outta this!”

I polished-off the remainder of my tequila, and was quiet for a moment. My mind drifted back to that desert roadside, and I remembered how skillfully and powerfully the alien female had seduced me. Her amazing fragrance. The hypnotic motion of her vagina. The exotic beauty of her flared nipples. Her total control of my inner experience.

But then, I remembered that she had made a point of giving me a choice. Before the seduction had gone too far, she had made it perfectly clear to me that I was free to stop. Free to leave. I was beginning, now, to understand why. The alien wasn’t simply exercising some sense of honor and fair play. She was giving herself a chance at true pleasure, too.

“See, some part of me sees it as a sport with rules, man,” I said to Jim. “I can break the rules, but when I do, I get less satisfaction when I win.”

“OK. You’re a god and a fuckin’ romantic, then.” Sometimes Jim had a way of cutting through to the core meaning of things. “Can you make one of ‘em go for me?”