The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Very Agreeable

By S.P. Riley

“I wish that everyone would agree with me mind, body, and soul.”

* * *

“You fucking what!” Katherine ‘Kat’ Bagnoli screamed in the small kitchen in the small apartment. She was short, with black hair, and pushing three hundred pounds. Her body was squeezed into a black tee-shirt and black spandex pants. She was clearly from Italian heritage with her nose and dark hair. She also had the Italian fire in her. Kat was clearly mad at her boyfriend that was standing at the kitchen opening looking subjugated.

Aran Markey tried to stand tall even though he was barely pushing five feet four inches, and said, “I wished people would agree with me.” Aran was plump, but the kind that had muscle under his fat. He also had red hair, and lots of freckles. A round face, but very high cheek bones, and a slightly drooping left eye. His clothes were covered with fresh dirt, mud, and muck.

Kat poured herself a very large glass of red wine and slugged down some before glaring at her boyfriend. “So you saved some wish granting person, and instead of a million dollars, or hell even a fucking car that works, you wish people would agree with you!” Kat said shaking with rage. “You narcissistic, fucking, shit faced, asshole!”

“Hey!” Aran said realizing this was going to be a fight. Then he seemed to relax a bit and a slight smile formed on his face. “You should be a lot nicer to me, don’t you agree?”

Kat froze with one fist balled up, and the other holding her wine. Her dark eyes full of fury seemed confused for a moment and then she appeared to relax. “Right, I should be nicer to you, agreed,” Kat said still a touch confused. “You could have wished for so many other things, but you gave yourself super powers. I know you well enough to appreciate that you didn’t give yourself Superman’s powers or something.”

Aran let his shoulders droop and then said, “I admit that I’m not the smartest person in the world, but I saw this one video where a guy had some way of making a girl agree with everything he said and it worked out great for him.”

Kat didn’t look amused when she said, “Porn?”

“Porn,” Aran agreed. “Still I got you to be nicer to me. Let me try something else. Kat, you want to be my obedient and helpful slave for all time, agreed?”

It was much quicker this time. “Agreed, I want to be your obedient and helpful slave for all time,” Kat said as if voicing something she just figured out. “Wow, that is amazing. I really want to do everything you say. How may I help you? Did I just say that?”

“You did,” Aran said excited. “Kat, you love being my obedient slave, agreed.”

“Oh yes, I agree, I love being your obedient slave, yes, yes, yes,” Kat said squeezing her thick thighs together. “How may your obedient slave please you.”

“Start by calling me ‘Master’ when we’re alone,” Aran said with a grin.

“Of course, Master,” Kat said with a pleased smile on her face.

Aran smiled too. He carefully took off his boots, so not to make the floor any dirtier than it already was. He also carefully took off his clothes so, as dirty as they were, they wouldn’t make anything else dirty. He looked over at Kat, standing there in the kitchen, having put her wine down, and stood with her hands at her sides. Her very large sides.

“Oh, let me try something,” Aran said and then his eyes seemed to be lost in thought, for a very long time. “Shoot, who was that fitness model that I said looked sexy and you slugged me for it?”

“Paige Hathaway,” Kat provided helpfully.

“Oh right,” Aran said standing in his black boxer shorts. “Kat, when you take your clothes off you will reveal your body has changed into the body of Paige Hathaway, agreed.”

“Agree,” Kat said nodding a little confused. “When I take my clothes off I will reveal my body has changed into the body of Paige Hathaway. How is that going to work, Master?”

“I have no idea,” Aran said. “Let’s try it anyhow. Kat strip naked.”

“Yes, Master,” Kat said. She pulled off her shirt, and as the cloth left her body, her form shrank. Now her arms and upper half had fat in the single digits, and muscles contoured her arms and shoulders. Under her large sagging breasts were oddly misplaced abdominal muscles. Her hips and legs were still thick with fat, and there was a sharp contrast between the fitness of her upper half and the gluttony of the lower. Kat reached around and unsnapped the now loose bra, and as it fell to the floor her breasts became round and high set like augmented breasts look. Kat then pushed down her tight black pants, and as they lowered muscular and defined legs were revealed, and so were her granny panties. Kat’s legs looked like they were sculpted from hours at the gym, but under her panties it was clear her former figure of fat remained. Kat pulled her socks off, showing her fat ankles had turned into thin and delicate joints. Then Kat slipped off her panties and her hips became just as muscular as the rest of her body, also with her black bush neatly trimmed to a small patch above her fleshy peddles around her womanhood.

“WOW, you look fantastic,” Aran said looking Kat up and down.

“Thanks,” Kat said looking down at herself. “I’m not sure how much I like this look, however. I have muscles that many men I know would envy.” She stood up and flexed her biceps. “Yeah, I’m not sure I like this.”

“Kat,” Aran said looking his girlfriend up and down, “you love your new fit and trim body, agree.”

“Agree,” Kat said with a huge smile. “I love my new fit and trim body. Thank you so much for giving it to me. I don’t know why I didn’t like it before.”

“I don’t care,” Aran said. “Let’s take that body of yours for a spin.”

“Ha, with these muscles I can spin you as many times as I want, Master” Kat said flexing her naked body and watching the muscles pop out. “I can’t wait to dominate you.”

“I don’t like the sound of that,” Aran said as Kat brushed past him on the way to the bedroom, deliberately making her nipples slide across his chest. “Kat,” Aran said and her eyes locked onto his, “you are my horny submissive sex slave with a pussy always hot and ready for a pounding from my cock, agree.”

Kat groaned as the words sunk into her mind. “I agree, Master,” Kat said with a less forceful and loud voice, “I am your horny submissive sex slave and my pussy is always hot and ready for a pounding from your amazing and marvelous cock.” She shuttered as if having a small orgasm and then looked at Aran with eyes filled with longing and lust. “Please Master, use me however you wish.”

“Go sit on the edge of the bed and spread your legs wide,” Aran commanded.

Kat shivered again, but with a huge smile on her face. “Yes, Master,” Kat said with a slight dip of her head.

Aran watched her go, and then he went into the small bathroom. Aran looked at himself in the mirror above the sink. He sighed when he looked at what had happened to himself over the years. It wasn’t hard living, but it had been a hard life, and even in his late twenties he looked much older and worn down. Aran straightened up and determined to make things better, somehow. For right now he was going to fuck his girlfriend, and he wanted something to match her.

“You have the sexual parts of a porn star, agree,” Aran said to his reflection. Nothing happened. Aran frowned and tried again, “You have the sexual energy of a teenager, agree.” Nothing happened. Aran was getting frustrated. “You can fuck and cum over and over again like a machine for hours, agree,” Aran all but yelled. This time something did happen.

“Agree,” came from the bedroom.

Aran’s eyes lit up and he ducked into the small bedroom. Barely big enough for the queen size bed, and one dresser the bedroom was lit by only one lamp on the dresser. From this light Aran could see his fitness beauty of a girlfriend with her legs spread wide. Now her pussy was completely shaved, and her lower lips were puffy and open. The hidden entrance to her womanhood was now on display and showed a dark cavern that was glistening with her lubrication.

“Please Master,” Kat begged, “bang your submissive sex slave forever. My pussy NEEDS your cock!”

Aran shrugged and dropped his boxers. His eight and a half inches sprang out as if a lance ready to strike a blow. He came up on Kat, with her pussy wet and ready for him. He slid himself into her and felt the woman’s warm body surround his sensitive dick. It was fierce and wet and inviting as he started to rock in and out of her. Kat moaned as her body quickly built up the sexual charge of an orgasm. Aran squatted down to rub his long shlong against what he knew was Kat’s surefire orgasm inducing area. Kat’s eyes shot open feeling him against her g-spot, and the eight and a half inches felt like a yard’s worth that struck the spark that ignited the fire that set off the explosion of her first orgasm.

Kat’s hips jumped, and rocked up and down as Aran continued to motion his hips in and out of her now dripping and pulsating pussy. Aran grabbed Kat’s hips and pulled her all the way onto his cock so he was buried balls deep. He felt her insides clench down on his dick and it was Aran’s turn to moan with pleasure.

“Please let me pleasure you, Master,” Kat said looking up at Aran with a sexual need that looked like she was pleading. “Ask anything of me, Master.”

Aran tried to think, but he was enjoying Kat’s pussy. Then he realized he could enjoy more of her. “I want to face fuck you,” Aran said to Kat. This had been a sore point since the start of their relationship. Kat flat out refused to put Aran’s dick anywhere near her lips. She found it gross that she would put anything that piss came out of, or went into her own pussy, into the place where she eats. Day one of their sexual intercourse it was clear blow jobs were never going to happen.

“Of course, Master,” Kat said. Kat slid her body off of Aran’s cock. It seemed so much longer since it was in her hairless pussy. Kat didn’t seem to be bothered by her wet pussy and the clear juices flowing from between her legs and rolling down her legs. Still by hopping off the bed and onto her knees that view was gone from Aran’s eyes, and now his raven haired girl friend opened her mouth into a perfect circle.

Aran slid his cock into Kat’s mouth. It felt good. He could feel her tongue on the underside of his cock. He could feel the roof of her mouth on top. He could feel the back of her throat with the tip of his dick. He started rocking back and forth, but then realized he didn’t have to.

“Give me a fantastic blow job,” Aran said to his sex slave.

“I’ll try, Master,” Kat said. She did try. She sucked and licked and stroked. It felt really good to Aran, but it didn’t feel great. He wanted great.

Aran had an idea. “Kat,” Aran said and saw her eyes lift up to his, “you know every sexual, um knowledge that every person—No, wait. Kat, you now know all sexual ways to please anyone in any way that has ever existed in the human race, agree.”

Kat popped her lips off Aran’s cock and blinked a few times. “Agree,” Kat said sounding amazed. “I have all sexual knowledge of the human race. Oh, I’ve been doing this all wrong.”

Kat sucked Aran’s cock in like a vacuum cleaner. What was before good, was now beyond amazing. His cock was hard and he could feel how Kat was using her lips and tongue to tease him. In an instant Aran had made Kat into the best sexual performer in the world, and she was performing for him. He froze as she grabbed his ass and dug her nails into his flesh. She then proceeded to do her impression of a woodpecker on his pecker. She was a sex machine. Her black hair was flying as her head forced itself onto his cock over and over again, faster and faster. Kat’s face was a blur as she made herself face fuck Aran’s cock. Aran was moaning in sexual delight.

Aran climaxed.

The cum filled Kat’s mouth. It dribbled out around Aran’s cock and down her chin. Kat gagged a bit on the semen. Aran looked down at Kat, and saw her soured look. “My cum tastes amazing to you, agree?” Aran said.

Kat popped her cum filled mouth off Aran’s cock. “Agree,” Kat responded through a mouth filled with white. “Your cum tastes amazing to me.” It took a few eye blinks for this to take hold. When it did Kat was scooping the cum off her chin and sucking it down. She looked at Aran’s cock, still dribbling seed, and she attacked it. The woman licked and sucked on his member to get every drip and smear. In seconds there was not a single sperm that wasn’t in Kat’s belly. Aran dropped onto the bed, drained in many ways.

“Um, my body is ready for more, Master,” Kat said with a purr.

“Well I’m not ready yet,” Aran said breathing hard. “I can change you, but I can’t change myself.” Aran seemed to be lost in thought for a quite a while. “Wait,” Aran said and the thought process was starting to form in his mind. It took a while but finally Aran said what he was thinking, “I can’t change myself, but I can change you,” Aran said slowly. “Can I change you to change me?”

“You can do whatever you want to me, Master,” Kat said with the same purr, but now seemed to be sticking her breasts out more, still on her knees, and on the floor.

“Okay,” Aran said thinking. “Let me think. Okay, so Kat, the next time I stick my cock in you I will become a sex god with the ability to control my erection, how long my cum goes on, and when I cum, oh and also I’ll have the body of a god to boot, agree.”

“Agree,” Kat said quickly. “The next time you put your cock in me you’ll become a sex god with the body and powers that go with that title.”

Aran seemed a little uneasy about this. “Should we see if that worked?” Aran asked.

“You can do whatever you want, Master,” Kat answered.

“Really not helpful there,” Aran sarcastically said. “Okay, Kat, suck my cock.”

“At once, Master,” Kat said.

The change was nearly instantaneous. From one heartbeat to the next Aran changed. He grew nearly a foot and a half. His hair became a full mane of glorious pelt. His body became like a Greek painting. His dick became the length and thickness of a forearm. Kat’s jaw hurt from Aran becoming so much bigger. The fact Aran was now a sex god made Kat’s pussy explode with the most powerful orgasm she’d ever had. Kat didn’t notice Aran was no longer in her mouth as her whole body shook and her pussy squirted, and her body fell to the ground quivering with pleasure.

“Kat!” Aran said in alarm. He reached down and picked up the quivering naked woman. Female cum shot out between her legs hitting the wall as she climaxed over and over again, squirming the whole time. Effortlessly Aran placed Kat on the bed and watched her body seem to move involuntarily as the orgasm ripped through her. Aran knelt down and watched his girlfriend/sex slave rock on the bed covers as she rode out the orgasm with eyes closed and hands balled. Five minutes later Kat finally seemed to quiet down with only a few aftershocks of an orgasm.

“Kat, are you okay, do you need anything?” Aran asked the woman who was now drenched in sweat and her pussy had finally stopped jerking.

“I need to obey you, Master,” Kat said weakly as she opened her dazed eyes after a very long time.

“What happened?” Aran asked.

Kat tried to sit up, her abs contracting, but it was too much and she fell back down on the bed. “Your cock,” Kat said a little stronger. “It was so remarkable in my mouth that I just came. It was like someone flipped a switch and I couldn’t turn off the orgasm.”

“Because of this,” Aran said standing up and showing off his now twelve inch long cock and as thick as a baseball bat.

Kat’s eyes went wide at the sight of it. Her hips started to twitch as another orgasm, not as powerful, but still very strong overtook her. Cum juice squirted from between her legs. Her abs contracted and twitched with her orgasm. She didn’t take her eyes off Aran’s cock.

Aran knelt down again, and with his cock from view, Kat let the orgasm take its course. A few minutes later Kat was breathing normal, and her eyes again were able to focus. “Maybe we need to tone down the orgasm cock idea,” Aran said.

“That’s probably for the best, Master,” Kat said with a dry mouth.

“We also need to test out how far this agreeable power goes,” Aran said thinking. “I mean can I change your clothes while you’re wearing them? Does it work over the phone? Oh, can I give myself hypnotic eyes, or you hypnotic eyes so you can ensnare women into our bed?”

“Ensnare women,” Kat said mocking. “I am not into the idea of having sex with women.”

“Kat, you are now bi-sexual, agree?” Aran said quickly.

“Agree, I am now bi-sexual,” Kat said. The blinking took much longer this time and then it stopped and she glared at Aran. “Fuck,” Kat said to his face, “now I want to fuck women, and you.”

“We should try for Charlotte across the hall,” Aran said with a smile. “I would love to see you two in the 69 position.”

Kat groaned. “Well now I want to 69 her too,” Kat said. “As much as I want to fuck you forever we need to be smart about this.”

“Right,” Aran said. Without thinking he stood up and started pacing the short hallway out of the bedroom past the bathroom and hall closet and just to the edge of the kitchen, before turning back.. He didn’t think about how Kat could now see his cock, half the time, and would start climaxing by just looking at it. “We need to be smart about this,” Aran said as he turned away from Kat and her orgasm slowed down. He paced back toward the bedroom and as soon as Kat saw the man-meat hanging between his legs her body started shaking from her visually induced orgasm. When Aran turned away Kat fell onto the bed limp. She knew she shouldn’t but when she heard her master coming back she looked up, and saw his cock again, and once more cum juice shot out from between her legs as her ass started jiggling from her orgasm. This went on for several minutes, with Aran seemingly unaware of what he was doing.

“I’ve got it,” Aran said snapping his fingers. “We don’t need to be smart, YOU need to be smart.” He looked up with a smile as Kat’s hands were trying to stop the spray of cum juice emitting from between her shaking legs.

* * *

“How the hell did you get him to sell his company?” Bruce asked as Aran was packing up his brief case. Bruce was the kind of guy that still had his football body from high school. He was dressed in a gray conservative suit.

Aran was also dressed in a conservative suit, but his was dark blue with a red tie. “People are very agreeable around me,” Aran said with a smile. “I’ll drop the paperwork off at legal on my way out. Are you and Betty still on for a cookout at my place this weekend?”

“You better believe it,” Bruce said. “I’ve got two cases of beer chilling in my fridge right now. Betty is itching to use your pool and try out her new bathing suit.”

“I can’t wait to see it,” Aran said with a grin that was more anticipation than anything else. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Later,” Bruce said with a wave.

True to his word Aran dropped off papers in the legal department of the sky scraper where he worked. The elevator was fast and took him down to the garage where his bright red Audi sat waiting for him. In minutes he was in the suburbs and not much longer than that, he was pulling into a large three story house with an attached three car garage. The hedges out front were neatly trimmed, the grass was all the same length, and flowers bloomed. The house was blue with a white trim, and white fake shutters. Awnings provided shade on all of the windows of the house. Out back was a large area dominated by an in ground concrete pool.

One of the garage doors opened before Aran pulled into the driveway and closed not long after the engine of the Audi stopped. Inside the air was cool and fresh. Aran took off his tie and was about to set it on the table when a hand reached out for it.

“Please allow me, Master,” The woman’s voice said.

Aran looked up and saw who it was. “Ah, thank you Charlotte,” Aran said as he took off his suit jacket.

Charlotte had been the neighbor, but now she was their maid, cook, and sexual partner. Her hair was black and curly which puffed out all around her head. Her skin was dark to the point it almost matched the dark chocolate that Kat loved to lick off her. Her body was exaggerated with firm round breasts that were pushing double-F, an abdominal filled waist that pinched so much that it looked almost unnatural, and her body was filled with muscles. Aran had decided he like the fitness look on women, so when Charlotte became part of the family Aran had given her the muscle tone somewhere between fitness model and body builder. This resulted in large biceps, huge rippling legs, abs that laundry could be cleaned on, and buns that really were hard as steel.

“So where’s Kat?” Aran asked.

“Mistress is finishing up a business call up stairs, Master,” Charlotte said with a nod. “Dinner will be ready in thirty minutes.”

“Fantastic,” Aran said taking off the rest of his clothes and giving them to Charlotte. “As a reward you may masturbate to orgasm for as long as Kat and I are having dinner.”

Charlotte shook with a small orgasm that made her hair and breasts vibrate. “Yes, Master, thank you, Master,” Charlotte said taking Aran’s clothes away.

Aran snuck up to the third floor where the home offices were. Charlotte was correct that Kat was on a business call, but it was an internet based one where cameras were involved and everyone could see who they were talking to. Aran looked in to see six people on Kat’s screen, and every one of them had their eyes open, but dazed and completely out of it.

Kat spoke in her hypnotic tone that Aran had to concentrate not to be affected by. “You should thank me for taking the time to talk to you,” Kat said with the tone in her voice that was so soothing and compelling.

“Thank you Mistress,” the six voices responded, four men and two women.

“When I wake you up you will all be convinced to use me as your money manager,” Kat said as she looked at the blank eyes. “You will also want to give me a huge Christmas bonus when the time comes. Oh, and ladies you are now obsessed with becoming fitness models with huge muscles, low body fat, huge breast implants, and wearing outfits that show lots of skin. You will all wake up on the count of five remembering only that I’ve made a very compelling argument to let me handle your money. One, two, three, four, and five, wake up.”

“Oh thank you so much for taking the time to talk with me,” Kat said in her normal voice. There was a roar of voices thanking Kat for talking with them. “Remember,” Kat said to everyone, “I’ve sent you a link by email of how to get started with my team so we can help you grow your money. By!” With that Kat turned off the link.

“You are good,” Aran said in admiration of his soon to be wife.

“It is all thanks to you, Master,” Kat said standing and stretching. She had on a gray business jacket, and a white blouse underneath. The blouse had the top three buttons undone, so a generous amount of cleavage could be seen. What was more impressive was she didn’t have anything else on. Her pussy and legs were bare as the day she was born. “I know we don’t need the money, but I know making money makes you happy, Master. We’ll never be poor again,” Kat said with a smile.

“I’m happy to hear that,” Aran said with a smile. “However, money isn’t everything. Enter slut bot mode.”

Kat’s head shot up to look forward, making her dark hair sway, as a new personality, she was unaware of, took over. “Slut. Bot. Mode. Activated,” Kat said with a buzz in her voice like it came from a robot.

Aran dropped his pants and freed his enlarged cock, not as big as he was when he was sporting the sex god dick, but plenty large. “Activate program, face fuck,” Aran said as Kat dropped to her knees. “I want to splash cum all over that business suit of yours.”

“Affirmative. Master,” Kat said as she started sucking Aran’s cock more like a vacuum cleaner than an actual vacuum cleaner.

“I knew you’d be very agreeable to that,” Aran said enjoying his life.