The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vigil: Part 1

Epilogue

Elsewhere...

The doors slammed open, and in walked a beautiful, red-skinned woman, flanked by four of the bar’s hostesses. They didn’t seem to be escorting an intruder so much as following their leader, and they all had...strange, pink glows in their eyes. It was like the pinkness in the eyes of a victim of double-A, but the colour in their eyes was so much more vibrant.

The room reacted quickly, pistols, shotguns and submachine guns all immediately pointed at the new arrival. The enthralled hostesses raised their own pistols in response. There was a certain tension in the air as both sides watched each other, each waiting for the other to make the first move, but no one did.

The red-skinned woman snorted, and raised her foot to step forward—

And the enthralled hostesses screamed, dropping to their knees, the pink glows in their eyes viciously ripped out as they clasped their heads in pain. They moaned, dropping unconscious to the ground.

The red-skinned woman frowned, before turning her attention to Mindshaper. “Ah. An honour to meet a psychic of your calibre...Mimosa.”

* * *

Mindshaper glared at the woman. Her real name wasn’t public knowledge, yet some stranger somehow knew it? She narrowed her eyes, reaching out to probe her mind...running into a thick, impervious mental barrier.

“Nice try, love.” the woman winked, before looking away from her.

“What do you want?” asked Julius. Mindshaper turned to look at him. He’d remained seated throughout the entire charade. Julius leaned forward in his chair, his fingers closing in a steeple.

The woman gave a side smile. “I couldn’t help but overhear your little...discussion when I was passing by.” she drawled.

“Really?” Julius raised an eyebrow. “Through the bustling noise of the crowd, through the loud music, through the noise-cancelling field generators in the walls?”

The woman ignored the question. “I’ve got an idea that could be...mutually beneficial.”

“I assume you’ve got a solution to the vigilante?”

“Yes...but I want something. In exchange.”

“Speak.”

“I have a...friend I’d like broken free from Palmer Containment.”

Palmer Containment? Mindshaper frowned. Formerly the League’s high-security prison for superpowered villains, NovaSec took over after the Purge, using it as a mutant containment facility instead.

“You want us to go up against NovaSec?” Julius scoffed.

The woman giggled. “For a business so reliant on your so-called...Aphrodite’s Ambrosia, you seem remarkably ignorant of its source.”

Julius leaned back in his seat. “Well, enlighten us.”

The woman cleared her throat. “Well, the Ambrosia comes from what Calypso Pharma scientists refer to as yyrtin extract.”

“That’s common knowledge.” Julius remarked.

“What no one else knows is yyrtin extract comes from the genetic material of an...incubus.”

“An incubus?”

“Yes! Hot as hell, red-skinned, chiselled abs, sound familiar?”

“I’m afraid not.” Julius frowned.

The woman rolled her eyes. “Well. One such incubus is kept in stasis in Palmer Containment. Calypso Pharma has an agreement with NovaSec, allowing them to extract said genetic material for making Ambrosia.”

“Intriguing. So if we were to secure this incubus, and rescue your friend...we would be able to restart production of double-A?”

The woman snapped a finger. “Exactly.

Mindshaper saw Julius shoot a look at her, and she shrugged.

“And how does the vigilante factor into this?” he asked.

The woman cocked her head. “The vigilante? Oh, right...let’s say a little birdie whispers into her ear of an impending attack by the monstrous, eeeevil Pact, a desperate move to secure a source of Ambrosia...”

Mindshaper scoffed, looking over to Julius. “You can’t be thinking about this. We don’t need double-A, I can handle the brainwashing instead of trusting this fake whor—”

“Shhh...”

Mindshaper gasped, feeling the woman’s finger on her lips. When had she gotten so close? Her tongue tingled, suddenly aching to dip out of her parted lips to taste that soft, smooth red finger. She shivered as she felt soft fingers tracing down her temple down her cheek. Mindshaper tried desperately to stay impassive, but couldn’t stop a soft sigh from escaping her lips.

Her eyes...so pink...so demanding...

Her lips...so close...so...

The woman pulled away, leaving Mindshaper flustered and panting. Mindshaper balked, looking around at the bemused, aroused looks of the men around her and giving them a withering glare.

“I trust that demonstration was more than sufficient?” the woman said. Mindshaper felt a shiver of delight at her sexy voice, and flushed red.

Julius cleared his throat. “Yes, yes, it was.” he said, barely a waver in his voice.

“That’s excellent! Now, to work out our—”

“I want the vigilante. Unbroken.” Mindshaper rasped, lighting her mind with a fire to purge anything that bitch may have left in there.

The woman scoffed. “Or...I could have you both. I’m sure everyone around here would be glad to have your stuck-up, cold exterior melting into a soft, submissive little sl—” Her voice cut off into a strangled cry as Mindshaper rose sharply, her shades suddenly gone.

You forget your place, temptress.” Mindshaper spat, her eyes burning in a purple fury. She held her hand up, feeding thought after thought of pain into the woman’s mind, drawing a gurgled scream from the squirming red lady. “How does it feel...Lilith?” she said, plucking her name from the woman’s mind.

Mindshaper felt the woman’s resolve harden, her mental barriers strengthening as her face morphed into a pained, forced smile. “I’m—I’m not—much of a—masochist.” she admitted through gritted teeth.

You—”

“Mindshaper.” Julius’s voice called from behind her.

Mindshaper snarled, pulling herself out of the woman’s mind and replacing her shades. She turned to Julius. “Fine. If you wish to play with fire, be my guest. But I want Vigil. Untouched.”

The woman groaned, rising as she rubbed her temples. She laughed. A torrent of pain that would fell the strongest-willed of heroes, and the bitch laughs?

“You...you’re an interesting one, Mimosa. Very well. The vigilante will be delivered to your doorstep, untouched.” she enunciated the last word mockingly.

Mindshaper huffed, sitting back down. Around her were stunned faces. Good. In the Bazaar, all that mattered was your reputation, and she’d reclaimed her own. Still, with the mischievous look on the woman’s face, she knew this was far from over.