The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vigil: Part 1

Chapter 2

Vigil burst through the door, and stiffened. A man was holding a knife up to the neck of one of two hostages. The two bound women looked up at her, whimpering through their bonds. Their clear irises indicated that they hadn’t been drugged. Not yet, at least.

“Ah, hero!” the man had a revolting sneer on his face.

She eyed the hostages. “Let them go.”

The man snorted. “No.”

She took a careful step forward. “There’s no way out for you,” she said, watching his reaction. There was only one man. Her interrogation earlier revealed there were two. Where was the second guy?

She felt a faint prickling of emotions from behind.

Fear. Anticipation.

Vigil spun instinctively. Her foot knocked the syringe out of her attacker’s hand, and as her foot landed she followed the backhook with a kick, sending the attacker reeling to the ground.

The attacker grunted, rising slowly. “Fuckin’ mutant bullshit. Why don’t you—”

“Shh…” she grabbed his head by the scalp as her eyes flashed white. “Why don’t you take a nap?”

Vigil heard the man laugh as her attacker slumped to the ground, unconscious.

“Impressive, hero, very impressive.”

“Give it up, Jack,” Vigil grinned, seeing the look on his face. “Drop your knife and let them go.”

“Fun party trick, but you still badly misread situation, hero.” Jack brought his knife closer to his hostage’s neck, drawing a panicked squeal from her.

“Stop.” Vigil said, groaning internally as she assessed the situation. Sure, Jack had no other routes of escape, but there was no way she could charge at him before he slit his hostage’s neck. She looked into the woman’s pleading eyes...Mary, mother of three young children, wife of — God-dammit, powers, really? She did not need further sympathy for the hostage right now.

“We in big pickle. Why not we pretend all this no happen? You go away, and I no kill them.”

“Or you could let these innocent women go and surrender yourself to the authorities.”

Jack smirked. “I think I prefer my way. Don’t think I no see you coming closer.”

She froze, and cursed inwardly.

“How about...exchange?”

Vigil rolled her eyes. “Talk.”

“These two sluts...meant to be test for this batch of drugs. You help me test, and I let them go.” He pointed at a nearby crate filled with syringes of the pink narcotic.

“...test?”

“Inject yourself. Help me see if good.”

“And how would I know you’d keep your word?”

“You wouldn’t.”

“Then I’m afraid I can’t do that.”

Jack scowled. “Fine. Let’s put this way. If you no do in next minute, I kill one.” His knife dipped lower, drawing a cry from Mary as it lightly sliced a tiny cut on her skin.

“Stop!” Vigil said. Her eyes met the two women’s. Their eyes were teary and red, staring helplessly at her, begging for rescue. Crap. This is bad. This is really, really bad.

“Back off! I kill one!”

“Okay, I’ll walk away, I’ll—”

“No go away! You test or I kill! Ten seconds!”

The women began screaming against their gags, drool dripping as they stared pleadingly at her. Vigil teetered, stunned in the conundrum.

“Seven!”

It takes time for the drug to take effect, right? I can subdue him in time, I

“Five!”

Yes, I’ll have enough time. I have to. Wait for him to drop his guard, and

“Three!”

“I’ll do it, I’ll do it!” Vigil said with barely concealed panic.

“Good,” Jack said, “do it.”

Vigil picked up a syringe from the crate, observing the strange, pink liquid inside. She eyed the label. Fifty percent purity. She thought back to the women in the van, lost in their own desires. If a single dose could reduce regular women to that...she felt fear creeping in as she removed the protective cover and eyed the metal tip.

“Come on hero, hurry up. You hero, no tell me you scared of needles?”

Vigil gave him a piercing glare. Seeing no other way out, she bent down for stability as she rolled up her right sleeve to expose her elbow. Placing the needle at the injection site, she shut her eyes. Focus. Ignore the feelings. Concentrate. Breathing in, she pressed the needle through and pushed down on the syringe.

Her breathing settled, as she opened her eyes with apprehension.

“Alright, now come, hero.”

She squinted at him, not really knowing what to feel but anger. If he was hoping the drug would turn her into a mindless whore...it wasn’t working. She narrowed her eyes. “You said you were going to release them.”

“New deal. We have fun first.”

She scowled. “You—” she doubled over, a sudden wave of vertigo washing over her. Oh no. She felt her eyelids droop…

...and open once more. She found herself on the ground before the man. Ugh...she craned her neck up. A warm fog spread from the back of her neck, dipping down into her body, settling into a nice buzz that threatened to steal her thoughts away. She shook her head, refocusing on the women. “Y-you said—”

“Shh...we have fun first.” Jack smiled, unbuckling his belt.

Suddenly aware of his intentions, Vigil blearily raised a gloved hand. “Wait...no...I—” She gasped, a rush of sensations flooding through her body. She watched in a mix of disgust and...arousal as he withdrew his cock.

Vigil felt her eyes snap to it, a brief sigh escaping her lips before her battered awareness returned. “No wait, I don’t—mmfth!”

He grabbed her head, pulling her close to his cock as she clamped her lips tight. “Come on, be good girl for me.”

Good girl... Vigil shivered. God...it sounded so wrong...and yet...her lips parted unconsciously, and Jack seized the opportunity, sliding the tip of his cock in. The primal stench of his cock filled her mind, captivating her as she imagined how it would feel pressing inside her. It was electrifying. She felt his fingers in her hair, lightly encouraging her to go deeper. The first droplets of precum gathered in her tongue, the oily liquid inducing feelings of disgust in Vigil, only for those feelings to be quickly quelled by the rising waves of arousal.

Arousal from the drug. The drug... Vigil knew what was going on, and yet…

She dipped her head lower, cupping her mouth around his cock, feeling it tense up. It wasn’t the overwhelming wave of need she’d been expecting, but a pulsing arousal tickling at her loins, rewarding her for obeying. It felt good. Vigil wanted to feel good.

It was so much easier to follow the motion. With increasing certainty her head bobbed up and down along his shaft, rapidly coating it in a layer of saliva as she accepted his length into her mouth. She felt so dirty, and as if to reward her, the soft warmness in her loins sparked into a yearning fire. She heard a groan from above as she felt the hand on the back of her head grip tighter.

A muffled, distressed cry came from somewhere behind the man. Vigil ignored it, sinking deeper into the warm pool of lust that clouded her mind. What began as a reluctant blowjob intensified, as she unconsciously brought a hand up to run along the moist length of the man’s shaft, her mouth wrapped around the tip of his cock suckling away...like she’d do for Gordon.

Gordon. Gordon...that name...wait... Vigil reluctantly pulled herself from the cock, leaving a mix of spittle and pre-cum over the cock. What am I doing? I shouldn’t...I shouldn’t... She squinted, suddenly confused at where she was, yet the cock remained in her gaze. She inhaled sharply, the hot smell dominating her mind. Her hand unconsciously rang along its length, feeling the thick, girthy rod that she couldn’t help but imagine pressing slowly into her...

Oh god...

She barely resisted as the man’s hand led her back onto the cock.

* * *

Jack groaned, feeling the vigilante’s luscious lips around his cock. The vigilante took his full cock-head into her mouth, lowering herself, taking him in deeper and deeper. “Good slut…” he whispered to her and was rewarded with a pleasured moan from the falling vigilante.

Too easy. Just like his bosses had said, she was losing herself to the pleasures of double-A. This batch was the real shit. It worked even on fucked-up mutants like her.

Jack smiled. His hand groped down, feeling the soft, pillowy breasts of the vigilante through her thin clothing, flicking the vigilante’s hard nipples, drawing a muffled mewl from her. He could tell her to strip, but this felt far too good to stop. She was entirely focused on the blowjob, both hands jerking his shaft as her head dipped down and up, almost as if she was desperate for his semen.

What a beautiful end to her story. The vicious, cruel huntress of the night that had terrorised the underworld was now completely tamed by him. Him! A mental image of the vigilante moaning as she rode his dick slipped into his mind.

It was that very encouragement that pushed Jack over the edge. Sharply inhaling, he shoved her head down onto his cock, forcing her to take it all the way down to the back of her throat. He relished the shocked gag from her, enjoying the panicked, widening eyes of his victim as she desperately slammed her hands against his thighs.

He felt his cock pulsing as it delivered a burst of semen down her throat. Her eyes bulged through her mask before he pulled his cock out. His cum shot free a second time, coating her beautiful, freckled face. And one last time, over her mask.

It felt amazing, seeing the confused expression on the bitch, cum—his cum— all over her face. A warning flickered in his mind...something about never doing anything to force his vicemphim out of the trance double-A put them under.

Wait. Jack blinked. Oh shit.

* * *

Vigil gasped, coughing violently as the man withdrew his cock. She spat on the ground, hastily taking in air as the fog of arousal had been rudely interrupted by the choking. Her face was covered in...some liquid, her mouth was filled with a salty taste, her throat was sore from friction. She felt her wits return, and she...oh god. What did I do?

You.” she rasped through her burning throat. She met his eyes, letting herself shoot into his mind.

* * *

He rolled on the ground, groaning in pain. Vigil slammed her foot down on his palm, feeling a burst of excitement at the crackling sound emerging from his shattering bones, relishing the scream it drew from his lips.

Scum. Thought you’d have some fun, didn’t you?” she snarled, grabbing his weightless body as she sent it flying into a wall that shimmered into existence just in time. She snapped her fingers, watching his bones snap into place, allowing him to reform as painfully as she had broken his body.

Jack screamed in a mix of desperation and utter pain. “NO, NO, NO—” he managed as she grabbed his newly healed body by his arm, snapping the arm against her knee. His voice was hoarse.

“Kidnap a few women, drug them out of their minds and rape them, right?” She lifted him by the throat, letting him feel his air running out before crushing his brittle throat in her grasp and throwing the corpse to the side. She snapped her fingers once more, hearing him scream as his body was reformed.

“Decided to do the same to me?” Vigil grabbed the newly formed knife on the ground, stabbing it into Jack’s gut, watching deep red blood spurt out from his stomach.

“PLEASE, PLEASE!” he begged.

“You’re pathetic.” she spat, holding the dripping knife up to his throat.

He breathed in apprehension.

“Speak quickly.”

The mind-shattering pain in his stomach...he’d do anything to stop it. Anything.

* * *

Vigil pulled herself from his mind, gasping as she shot herself away from the growing puddle of piss from the unconscious man. Eww. That violent episode was cathartic, almost enough to make her forget about...

Ah.

She didn’t need to look at the two hostages to be reminded of her own failure. The salty taste of Jack’s semen clung to her tongue, staining her mind with humiliation.

Feeling her face burning, she ungagged them before untying their knots.

Desperate to break the silence, Vigil cleared her throat. “Look. I...”

“We would’ve been the ones doing that if you hadn’t come.” Mary said in a quiet voice. “Thank you.”

Vigil nodded, unsure of what to say. “I think the cops are coming, there’s a bunch of unconscious women in the van below...please hand this over to the cops.” she murmured, placing a grey envelope in Mary’s hands. “You two can do the explaining, right?

She nodded. The other woman smiled. “’Course we can. You came in here, beat the bad guys, and came out on top.”

“Yes. That’s exactly what happened.” Vigil forced a smile.