The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is an adult story.
It is not for children, or young pets.
It does not represent anything that has ever been done, nor should it ever be tried.
If you are not interested in adult material, please hang up now.
Please do not reprint this anywhere without asking me first.

You have been WARNED.

* * *

VIRTUALITY

Chapter II

* * *

“OK, ‘lise, where do we go from here,” asked the tall blonde, looking at their “captive.”

Elisa smiled, recalling the passionate kiss she and Renee had shared. Well, maybe not “shared,” but they both did partake in it, even if one of them thought she was kissing someone else. She turned towards Bonnie, “Can we see her body a bit better?”

Bonnie grinned. “Oh, yes. I’m sure we can, and I think that’s an excellent idea. I’ve been wanting to see under those pants since she walked in here.”

Running her fingers over the keys of her laptop, lines of code flew across the screen. Elisa didn’t follow it all but Bonnie was a pro. A real geek in college, no one knew the intense, erotic fantasy life hidden behind that inscrutable face. It was always hidden in books and she rarely showed interest in dates, guys, or the common sexual themes that went on in college. Thinking back on those days as she set up her quarry for enslavement, it occurred to her how little her fellow college students would have understood her need to dominate, her passion for other women and the darker, kinkier side of sex. The vanilla ways of her classmates held nothing for her back then, but her isolation gave her time to think, to plan, and to create her masterstroke that was captivating Elisa’s roommate.

Bonnie’s dark needs had found a home with Elisa. Deeply submissive and willing to go to any lengths to please, Elisa had fallen right in step with Bonnie’s fetishes. Not even realizing her lesbian tendencies before she met Bonnie, Elisa had quickly become smitten with the brilliant, demanding woman. Bonnie had explored many of her fantiasies with Elisa, and helped Elisa explore many of her own. The latex panties that Bonnie wore, for example, were as much for Elisa as for Bonnie. Renee, however, with her domineering, degrading attitude, was a fantasy of both women. Turning her haughtiness to their pleasure was something that both of them had fantasized about for weeks, and now that she was within their grasp, both women teetered on the edge of sexual pleasure.

As the keyboard sang to Bonnie’s tune, Renee’s world changed. Looking around at “Toyko”, she watched it loose substance and slowly morph back to the laboratory. She could hear Bonnie talking to her.

“OK, Renee, it’s time to stop. I’m sorry, but the batteries on the unit only last a short time. We’ll have to recharge it”, Renee heard Bonnie’s voice saying from “outside.”

“Oh, but I was really enjoying it. I’ll have to come back when it’s recharged,” she said, “Elisa, I’m impressed. I didn’t think you could get anything to work right.” She smirked.

Bonnie’s hand reached out and took off the glasses and earbuds. Renee shook out her hair and said to Elisa, “OK, I’m going home. Give me a call if you get this working.”

Elisa nodded and smiled, looking at her roommate. She was silent.

“Whatever,” murmured Renee, turning and walking out of the building. She headed up the stairs and out of the lab. It was a beautiful day out and she walked, head up, smiling, feeling the wind on her face. It was alot warmer than she remembered, and she pulled off her sweater. She held it in one hand as she sauntered back to the apartment.

“Wow, that’s some technology,” she thought. “I wonder if I could make money on that. Those two seem pretty dumb if they haven’t patented it yet and maybe I can swoop in. Daddy’s pretty good at that sort of thing. I’ll have to call him when I get home.” She smiled as she walked into the room she shared with Elisa. She stopped dead. It was clean. Completely, and beautifully. She had no idea how long she had been at the lab, but Elisa must have had someone come clean it. It was about time, but it really surprised her.

She sat on the bed, looking around. She decided to go take a shower and get dressed for her date tonight. She’d worry about how long this was going to stay clean later.

Renee pulled off her shoes and socks, letting her pretty feet get some air. Her nails were painted, as always, a pretty pink. She had very attractive feet and knew it, not letting even this small part of her appearance flag for a moment. Reaching up, she removed her sweater, and then her bra, letting her round, firm 36C breasts fall free. The stood out proudly and she lightly ran her hands over their undersides and over the nipples, thinking of her virtual encounter this morning. Her nipples hardened as she recalled the hunk’s kiss and caress... She sighed.

Standing up, she pulled down her pants and panties, letting her long, manicured nails snake down her flat stomach and slide into the very wet space between her legs. She couldn’t believe how suddenly horny she was. On impulse, she looked around the room to make sure there was no one around. She stood and locked the door. She walked back to the bed and glanced at the clean room again. Something on Elisa’s bed caught her eye and she walked over there, still rubbing herself and her breasts lightly. She saw a lump under the pillow that must have been revealed when it was cleaned. Moving the pillow she found a long, slender vibrator! She was aghast at first, but she was SO horny that her course was soon obvious. Sitting on Elisa’s bed, she spread her legs, turned on the device, and laid back as her body shuddered with orgasm after orgasm. She groaned, and on impulse, licked off the vibrator.

“Have to make sure that Elisa doesn’t see anything on it, don’t I?” she smiled to herself as she used her much practice blow job skills to clean the now-still vibrator.

Standing, shakily, she sauntered over to the shower and started to clean off.

* * *

Smiling, Bonnie watched as Elisa held two fingers out straight for Renee to impale her pussy upon. She watched as Renee turned her head, saw the vibrator that she planted in the clean room (Elisa had loved that touch!), and went at it with abandon. She and Elisa had watch her “take off” the VR kit, “walk home” and get involved with Elisa’s fingers. Now, Renee was showering as she ran her hands over her naked body, clothes gone, standing under the “water.” Mostly, the were watching her rub her body as if she was scrubbing, which was surprisingly erotic, and decided what was next for Renee.

* * *

Clean, Renee dried off and tried to decide on what to wear. She had a great body and loved showing it off tastefully. She also had quite a bit of money and always had the best clothes. It was amazing how good expensive, well tailored clothing made her feel. She chose a smart skirt/blouse made of cream colored silk, panties and bra of the same material, and a pair of 2″ heels. She never wore anything higher because she thought it made her look slutty. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, happy with the results.

* * *

“Look at her preen,” smiled Bonnie. “Imagine what her reaction would be if that mirror she is looking into really worked. Maybe later I’ll make it work for a few moments.” She laughed and watched Elisa handing Renee clothes.

Renee stood in front of them fully dressed at this point. 5″ open toed spiked heels, smoky black stockings, a pair of shiny black latex bicycle shorts and a black latex top completed the ensemble that Bonnie and Elisa watched Renee happily put on. She spun easily on the heels, her pretty feet poking out of the open toe as her hands ran through her flowing hair. She smiled, oblivious to her garb and her company, and that was currently just fine with Elisa and Bonnie. For now.

“OK, Bon, she has a date tonight. Greg Peters. You know him, the guy from psychology class?” asked Elisa.

“Of course. My research was very thorough. I have him digitized and ready for his date. Would you like to do the honors?” grinned Bonnie.

Nodding, Elisa pulled off her clothes down to her latex underwear. She walked to one of the private drawers in Bonnie’s desk and pulled out a long, thick dildo that she screwed into her panties, clearly built for that purpose. Stopping by Bonnie for just a moment, she leaned into a deeply passionate kiss, allowing the taller, dominant women the opportunity to pinch one of her nipples and give her rubber cock a few quick strokes. Elisa tipped back her head and moaned in muted pleasure. When she raised her head, her eyes had that sleepy, lascivious quality that Bonnie had come to know and love.

Bonnie grinned at her and patted her lightly on the rear. “Get along, now, slut. We can’t make Greg late for his date.” She laughed and Elisa shivered with pleasure at the humiliating taunt.

Elisa dragged a chair over to Renee and sat herself down. She crossed her smooth, tanned legs and looked up and down over Renee’s beautiful body. She had wanted that body for so long and now it would be hers to command, to take as she wished. She idly stroked her strapon, sending short waves of pleasure through her clit. She nodded at Bonnie.

Bonnie typed on the keyboard and Renee saw her boyfriend walk in and sit down. She turned towards Elisa and started talking.

* * *

“Hi, Greg. Have a seat, why don’t you?” She laughed, used to Greg having his way. Although she was generally the icy bitch from hell, as Bonnie and Elisa had come to call her behind her back, she tended to be a bit submissive to her men. She had always liked sex and loved to please a man. She knew that she got what she wanted out of it as well, and that assuaged any guilt over giving up too much control.

“Hiya, Renee. You look great!", Greg chirped. “Come on over and give me a kiss.”

Greg didn’t stand up, but leaned back in the chair, his strong chest visible through his thin button down shirt. He waited for Renee to come to him.

“Mmmmm,” murmured Renee as she walked over to and behind him, lower her face to his. She felt his hand reach up and pull her head in to his, his mouth opening and his tongue slipping out to meet hers. She responded happily, feeling her silk blouse grind against his cotton top. She let her fingers slip down his shirt and around his breasts. His hand guided her hand into his shirt and to his nipple, which she toyed with and pulled.

Unbuttoning his shirt a bit, she lowered her head and flicked her tongue across his nipple. She started to lightly nibble on it and was rewarded with a moan from Greg and a hand of his slipping up her leg to her smooth, round ass. She didn’t recall that Greg had enjoyed this in the past, but who was she to argue. And that hand felt so good against her ass...

* * *

Elisa’s hand slid firmly across the smooth latex covering Renee’s tight ass. She groaned as her lips suckled and bit on Elisa’s nipples and used one hand to keep her sucking. She had dreamed of this and was loving every minute. As Renee licked her nipples and ran her tongue around her breasts, Elisa let her finger slip into the latex and toy with Renee’s asshole. She was going to enjoy this immensely, and planned on making Renee her three-hole slut before she was finished.

Elisa spoke out loud to Renee, “Do you like it when I play with your ass, Renee?”

* * *

Greg said, “Do you like it when I play with your ass, Renee?”

“Mmmm hmmm...” moaned Renee, pushing back on Gregs long, smooth, well manicured, long nailed finger...She stopped for a second, puzzled, and looked back. She saw Greg’s hand slipped inside her silk panties and smiled at him seductively. She bent over and redoubled her attention to his nipples.

Greg’s hand slipped predictably, but not unwanted, into her long hair and pushed her head down, down, down, until her body lowered itself to its knees. His hand slipped out of her panties and he took hold of her beautiful face with both hands as he guided her lovingly, but inexorably, to the huge bulge in his pants.

Renee reached out with a delicate finger and undid his button and zipper with practiced ease. She reached in and pulled out the long, hard cock, gazing at it, and then at him. Her head leaned forwards, her hair tracing up his thighs to his crotch, tickling his cock head. Her mouth, opening, soft pink painted lips parting, tongue slipping out, forwards, until...

* * *

Elisa watched as her apparently skilled roommate lower her homophobic mouth onto her rubber cock and started sucking it as if she were trying to clean out a snake bite. Her deep red painted lips leaving a trail up and down it’s length, her able throat taking the full shaft until her nose was tickling Elisa’s pubic hair. She pulled her head back up until only her tongue touched the tip of the head, staring right at Elisa. Renee’s high-class tongue slid noisily around the head of the strapon as she gazed at her new lover, and kept her gaze as long as she could while slipping her head back down between Elisa’s thighs, deep throating her.

Elisa’s head tipped back, a guttural moan escaping her lips as her formally obnoxious roommate blew her strapon dildo with gusto. She looked, upside down at Bonnie and smiled, letting her tongue play over her lips.

Bonnie smiled back and walked over to stand above Elisa, with Elisa head perfectly positioned. She unbuttoned the snaps that kept the latex panties closed over her pussy and stepped forwards just far enough for Elisa to put that tongue to use.

“Mmmmm,” groaned Bonnie, “that’s right, dear. Put that slutty tongue to good use.” She pushed a bit forwards, grinding her cunt against her slut’s mouth, feeling Elisa’s tongue slip into her. As she approached orgasm, she started a preprogrammed macro on the keyboard. “Make Greg cum, dear. Cum in her mouth.” She watched Elisa force feed Renee her dildo and started cumming in her slut’s mouth.

* * *

Renee felt Greg start to buck and moan, pulling her head up and down faster and faster. He started groaning, “Oh, god, you slut...Suck me! Suck my cock! God, I’m gonna cum! Swallow me, bitch!”

Renee’s body responded to the words, as well as the motions and she started pistoning her mouth up and down, helping jerk him off with her hands positioned under her mouth. She felt the familiar buildup in Greg’s cock and then gallons of hot cum spurted from his dick into her waiting mouth. After much practice, she could swallow it all, and did, relishing the taste. She sat back with a smile as Greg slumped into his seat, spent, head back, tongue licking absently at something imaginary.

* * *

Elisa came hard as she squeezed the bulb shooting the saved woman-cum into Renee’s mouth. She bucked and screamed, yelling at Renee, calling her names, orgasming heavily, licking her Mistress, and eventually collapsing into her chair. She lifted her lidded eyes just enough to see Renee looking up at her through the dark glasses with pleasure and satisfaction before the intensity of her orgasm put her into a deeply satisfied sleep right there in the chair.

Bonnie leaned over and kissed her sleeping slave. After typing something on the keyboard, she walked towards Renee, kicking off her shoes as she did. Her feet were as smooth and perfect as her hands, nails painted a wonderful midnight blue. They padded across the floor, stopping in front of Renee. As her feet morphed into the aprs-sex cigarette that Renee was used to, she smiled watching the stuck up beauty bobbing up and down happily on Bonnie’s toes, planning the rest of Renee’s perceived life.

* * *