The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vision

Leah looked over at her mother sitting across from her. Why did she have to be such a worrywart? Sure Leah was having a little trouble seeing the board at school but she knew exactly why that was. It was her glasses. They made her look stupid.

They’d only just moved here a month ago. As if that wasn’t bad enough for a high school girl’s reputation, the fact Leah had to get driven to school by her mom was even more embarrassing. Why couldn’t she just let her grow up? It had to happen sooner or later.

Just the other day she’d been talking with Greg. He was the hottest guy in the senior class, a full year ahead of Leah. He finally showed interest in her and she knew why. Her mother may not want to admit it, but Leah had finally passed even her in the breast department. Leah grinned just thinking about Greg. He was so cute. He could touch her breasts anytime. Not that he ever got the chance. Of course it would happen right when he seemed to be working up the nerve to ask her out. That’s when good old mom showed up, honking the horn.

Wearing glasses was the last thing a pretty girl started doing to get popular. The crowds she wanted to hang with were cool, not brainy. She didn’t want the chess club pining over her. She wanted the football team lusting after her. It was how she became popular at the last school. It was how she should become popular at the new one.

But no, Leah thought, mother insisted she get her eyes checked. Without being able to just tell her mom she refused to wear her glasses in class, Leah grumbled and complained but ultimately had gone along. She’d tell the eye doctor why she couldn’t wear glasses. Maybe contacts were available or something.

“The doctor will see you now.” A woman said.

Leah looked up and saw a rather attractive brunette emerge from behind a door. The woman smiled and waved Leah on.

“Be sure and tell the doctor what you’re having problems with.” Leah’s mother said.

The girl rolled her eyes. Geez, she thought, it was a wonder the woman let her go back there alone.

The brunette led Leah down a small hallway and around a corner towards a dead end. Entering a small room on the left, Leah saw the typical eye doctor’s set up. In the center of the darkened space was a large chair with all the optical devices swung out of the way so she could sit down. Across from the chair were a series of mirrors and a darkened eye chart. Next to the chair was a vanity and some shelves. Near the door where Leah entered was a small couch.

It was a nice place, much nicer than previous eye doctors Leah had seen. Maybe this guy really would be able to take care of her problems.

“Just have a seat. The doctor will be with you in a moment.”

As the brunette lady left, Leah took a moment to look into the vanity mirror. She’d been dressed for school when her mother sprung this trip on her. So naturally she was trying to show off the curves that made her look much less girly and much more womanly. Leah was proud of the fact she had wide hips. Her tiny waist looked exceptionally good in the little half-top she’d managed to wear today. The top came down to just above her belly button. Bare midriffs were frowned upon at school. But luckily this school didn’t have as strict of a dress code as the last one.

Taking a moment to pose before the mirror, Leah pretended she was in sight of Greg. That’s who she’d dressed for today. Her breasts looked incredible in the top she picked out. If she leaned over just right, anyone could get quite a generous view of her teenage twins. She even wore a half-cup bra so there was more untouched skin available for any leering eyes at school. Her hair was naturally blonde and just the slightest bit curly. She loved the way it bounced around her shoulders as she walked. The small skirt that just barely reached the minimum length for school completed her outfit.

Yeah, Leah thought. Today had been the perfect day until mother insisted she be checked out early to see the eye doctor. That woman was never going to let her have any fun.

Sitting in the chair, Leah looked around at all the strange stuff. There were several binocular-looking devices, one squared-off contraption that seemed to be a place to rest her chin, and a few things she’d never even seen before. This was definitely an interesting place to have her vision checked.

“Hey there,” A man said. He bustled in the room and rushed right over towards her. “You must be Leah, I’m Doctor Goode.”

Leah reached out and lightly shook the man’s hand. He was an odd guy. While her first impression was he seemed to be overly enthusiastic, she also noticed how attractive he was. Doctor Goode looked pretty good to her. She smiled at her corny internal joke.

“Hi.” Leah said simply.

“So I hear you have a pair of glasses but you don’t exactly like them.” Doctor Goode said. He was looking over a chart on a clipboard.

“Yeah, I’ve had them for a few years. My mom thinks the prescription may be wrong.”

“No need to worry about that. I’ll check you out in just a moment.”

Leah smiled. She’d dressed to get checked out but not exactly the way he meant.

Doctor Goode walked over to the small shelf beside the vanity and looked over some paper work. Leah found herself checking him out a little more. He was attractive, her first impression had been right about that. He was also fairly well built for an eye doctor. At least she had that going for her today. She got dressed up for a little male attention. This would have to do.

“It says here you’re seventeen, is that correct?”

The doctor never looked up from the papers he studied.

“Yes.” Leah answered.

“Well teenagers, from my experience, are at an especially higher risk for a certain type of vision loss. Would you mind if I checked that out?”

Leah noticed Doctor Goode look her over as he asked the question. For a second or two she could almost swear he really was checking her out. His eyes seemed to flow up her legs and hover around her chest before settling into a rather knowing stare in her eyes.

“No, that’s fine.” Leah said. She arched her back just a little. Might as well give the man a thrill, she thought.

“Great.” Doctor Goode said. He scribbled something on a sheet of paper and then stood up. “Let’s see how your vision is without any glasses to start off with.”

The eye doctor walked over flipped off the main lights, leaving the room very dim. He then went to the small mirrors, adjusted something, and walked back behind Leah. She couldn’t see what he was doing, but several seconds later he appeared right beside her.

“Okay Leah, take this and cover your left eye.”

He handed her a small piece of plastic. She’d done this test enough before that this was nearly routine. Lifting it up and covering her left eye, Leah waited while Doctor Goode made some tiny adjustments to a projector he had aimed for one of the tiny mirrors.

“Okay, now can you read the top line?”

“I” Leah said.

“Perfect, I guess we’d really have a problem if you couldn’t read that.”

The doctor chuckled a moment and almost seemed nervous about something.

“Now the second line. Why don’t you try that out?”

“M—A” Leah said. How could she possibly not read giant letters like the first three?

“And now the real challenge. These next lines should get progressively blurrier. Just let me know when you can’t read anything. When you’re ready go ahead.”

Leah sighed and read the next line of letters. “S—L—U—T”

She paused for a moment. Did she just read what she thought she did?

“Good, perfect actually.” Doctor Goode said. He didn’t indicate anything unusual. Maybe the eye chart was just a fluke. “Now try the next one. It might not be so easy. If you can’t read anything just tell me.”

Leah looked back at the chart. The letters were smaller and with the room as dim as it was, reading them wasn’t entirely easy. She attempted to focus.

“B—I—G—S—L, um... darn... I just can’t make the others out.” Leah was frustrated. She knew her vision wasn’t perfect but this felt embarrassing. She felt positive she should be able to read the full line.

Doctor Goode approached Leah and smiled. “Don’t worry, it’s not that bad. I am a little concerned you may be suffering from a form of the teenage vision risk I mentioned before. Go ahead and cover your right eye. Maybe you can do better with the left.”

Leah switched the plastic piece to her other hand and covered her right eye. “You want me to just go ahead?” She asked.

“Yes, read each line until you can’t read anymore.”

Leah took a breath. “I—M—A—S—L—U—T—B—I—G—S ... darn it. I can’t even quite make out the next letter. I’m sure it’s an L but this eye seems worse.”

She was very bothered. She’d been positive her vision wasn’t all that bad. Her mother worried so much over nothing. Could she have possibly had a reason to be concerned? The fact she had an idea what the letters spelled made little difference. She needed to be able to read them.

“Hmmm...” Doctor Goode said. He walked over to her file and wrote something down. Turning to look her over again, Leah once again got the distinct impression he was looking at her body, not so much her eyes.

“Is it bad?” Leah asked.

“No, no not bad. It’s just I really do think you suffer from the same affliction most teenagers put themselves at risk for today.”

Leah thought about Greg at school. She thought about her goals of being popular. Then she thought about big thick glasses and what that meant for those goals. It was too much. There had to be a way out of all this, something that didn’t involve glasses.

“What about contacts or something? Could that keep me out of glasses?” She asked desperately.

Doctor Goode placed a hand on his chin. “I really don’t think so. You see with your eyes being different as they are, I suspect you have an astigmatism. That might prevent contacts from being as effective. There is something else though... I’m just not sure you’d be up for it.”

Leah felt her hopes nearly crash when Doctor Goode said contacts might not work. When he said there was something else, she jumped at the opportunity.

“What is it? Please, I’ll do anything. Just tell me about it.”

The eye doctor smiled and looked briefly at the girl’s chart. “Okay, well it’s one of the main reasons teenagers suffer from this specific form of vision loss. You’ve probably even heard something about it in school. If we can cut down on the risk, there’s a chance you could regain some of your vision and not need glasses.”

Leah smiled. Was it really true? Could she really see even better and not need glasses or contacts? That would not only be a dream come true, it would solve the problems with her mother worrying all the time. Maybe Greg would still be interested in her after all.

“Yes doctor, please. Let me try anything. What is the risk? How do I reduce it?”

Doctor Goode lowered his eyes again. He seemed to be staring right into the juncture between Leah’s legs. She felt surprisingly calm letting the man look there. She knew her short skirt was riding up on her but this man had just offered her vision help she’d been wanting for over two years.

“First I think I should allow you to correctly read the full eye chart. Just sit back in the chair a little.”

Leah leaned back and Doctor Goode walked over beside her. He made some adjustments to the binocular-looking devices and swung them around in front of her.

“Now lean forward and place your chin here.” He said. He pointed to the small square Leah had seen earlier.

As she settled in, Doctor Goode made some more adjustments and pressed the binoculars up to her face. The way the girl was positioned, she knew her cleavage was rather bunched up towards the bottom of the binoculars. As the eye doctor reached down to flip some final lenses in place, his hands brushed against her chest. Just the feel of his bare skin on her soft pillowy flesh made Leah gasp a little.

“Are you okay?” Doctor Goode asked. He seemed not to have noticed touching the teenager’s breasts.

“Yeah, er... just fine. When do you want me to try reading the chart?”

Doctor Goode pressed a small button below the binoculars and suddenly a strange buzzing came into Leah’s ears. He stepped back out of the way.

“Okay Leah, try reading the letters now. Start at the top and read to the fifth line if you can.”

Something seemed very strange about the device Leah looked through. Everything was really clear, but there was something else. She couldn’t quite place the feeling, but leaning her head into that tight little space felt good. It felt really good. She took a second to steady herself and looked at the chart.

“I—M—A—S—L—U—T—B—I—G—S—L—U—T—G—I—A - N—T—S—L—U—T”

Leah gasped a little as the last letters left her breath. She was feeling some intense emotions well up inside her. Why was she feeling this way? The eye chart seemed to get inside her head. She imagined all the letters as she said them, picturing the words they created and putting them together in her mind. Those were fun words, meaningful words. They were true words.

“Good job Leah. You see that is how I know you simply were suffering from what so many young people your age suffer from these days.”

Doctor Goode swung the binocular device away from Leah’s face. She looked up into the man’s eyes, her own eyes rather unfocused and dilated. As he went back over to write something down, Leah found her eyes wandering his body. He was attractive. She’d been sure of that much already. Now she found herself suddenly wanting to show him how attractive she found him. Lifting up one hand, Leah idly traced the neckline of her top. She pulled it down just a little bit, touching the flushed skin of her breasts. She had great breasts, Leah thought smiling. Great big breasts, great big teenage melons. She smiled even more, letting a hand slip to the juncture between her legs.

Doctor Goode turned to the girl and grinned. He didn’t seem to pay much attention to what she was doing. He only approached and pulled a small stool out so he could take a seat in front of her.

“You see Leah, teenagers like yourself spend a lot of their spare time doing certain things. Those things can hurt the health of their eyes. Let me ask you a question. It’s rather personal, do you mind?”

Leah had one hand buried beneath her skirt. She was loosely aware of what the doctor was asking her. “Go ahead.” She muttered.

“Do you spend a lot of time pleasuring yourself?”

Leah’s hand shot out from her skirt. She felt extremely embarrassed and still rather turned on. Looking back into Doctor Goode’s eyes, the girl timidly responded.

“I guess a little. Not too much though.” Her hand started inching its way back beneath her skirt.

“I thought so.” Doctor Goode said. “Well, as you may or may not have heard, doing too much of that can make you go blind.”

“It can? Really?” Leah asked. Her fingers were already grazing her panties again. She needed to touch herself. The other hand was now slipping up beneath her top and groping at the hard nipples hidden beneath her bra.

“I’m afraid so, and teenagers like yourself are the most commonly affected. It’s not your fault. You just need to switch your behavior. Instead of self stimulation you really need to try something else.”

“Something else?” Leah asked. She was feeling weak. She never had been this horny in her life. Her entire body felt flushed with heat.

“Yes, it’s not that hard. In fact I imagine you’ll enjoy the alternative much more to pleasuring yourself.”

“Alternative?”

Doctor Goode smiled and placed a hand on Leah’s arm, pulling her hand from beneath her skirt. “Yes Leah, to save your sight you really need to get fucked.”

She gasped, not just from what he said. It was the feel of his skin on hers. It felt so incredible, so relieving, so right. She leaned back and arched her back, looking down at the man. “I need to get fucked?” She asked.

“Yes Leah, and with your eyes being slightly different in the loss of vision, I’m afraid you need to get fucked a lot.”

Doctor Goode continued rubbing her hand, his arm resting on her thigh. Leah looked down at his crotch. She smiled and said, “Can you help me doctor?”

The man stood up and walked back to her file. He wrote something down, looking over at the girl. Leah felt the emptiness of not having him hold her hand. She needed his help. She needed something else too. She now knew exactly what she needed. It was his cock.

“Yes Leah, I’m a doctor. What I do is help. So I can start you out on the right pace. But really it’s up to you whether your eyes improve. You’ll need to really make an effort. Are you willing to do that?”

Leah grinned and stood from the chair. “I’ll do anything doctor, just please say you’ll fuck me.”

She walked up to Doctor Goode and lifted both hands, grabbing her breasts through her top. She was so hot. Every little fiber in her being told her she needed what this man had. She needed him to help her by fucking her brains out.

Doctor Goode stood there appreciating the view of such a cute young teenage girl fondling herself so openly before him. He sighed and laid down the files he’d been filling out. “Okay Leah, let’s get you started in your life as a giant slut.”

Leah moaned at the name he called her. She was a slut. She’d always been one to some extent. Now she’d really be a much bigger slut. Only sluts had sex with their eye doctor, she thought. But anything was worth making sure she never had to wear her glasses again.

Doctor Goode grabbed the girl and pulled her to him, roaming his hands over her back and ass. He pulled away and reached up, pulling her top down so each of her large breasts fell into his hands. As he massaged the full flesh and pinched at her nipples, the man looked Leah in the eyes.

“You know what these are?”

Leah moaned as the man felt her up. “B-breasts!” She stuttered.

“No Leah, these are tits. A slut like you has tits. Remember that.”

Leah groaned as he kept squeezing her tits. It felt so good, so right to have someone else bringing her pleasure. “Oh please, do more to my tits, please, do more!” She squealed.

Doctor Goode released the teenager’s tits and began unzipping his pants. He released a very hard and ready cock. “Okay Leah, I’ll do more.”

Placing his hands on the girl’s shoulders, the eye doctor shoved her downward until she fell to her knees. He looked into her lusty eyes.

“Go ahead Leah, wrap those fun bags around my cock. Do it right now you little slut.”

Leah loved when he called her that. It made her cringe inside. She grinned at the older man like the little slut she was and grabbed her tits, squashing them around his erection. She began thrusting up and off of his cock. The friction between his cock and her cleavage was incredible. It brought her almost as much pleasure as it brought Doctor Goode.

“Ohh, Oh Okay Leah. Slow down. I think we’d better go ahead and get you good and fucked just like your eye health demands.”

She jumped up to her feet and knew just where he wanted her. Leah walked over to the small couch and lay down on her back. Spreading her legs, she reached beneath her skirt and removed her panties. “Please hurry!” She gasped. “Hurry up and fuck me.”

Doctor Goode took a second to appreciate the view. He dropped his pants completely and stepped out of them. The girl looked up at him wantonly. She needed him to fuck her, to fuck her hard and deep. It was for her eyes. No glasses meant popularity. This was what she needed to be popular and she was determined to be popular.

“Ohhhhhh!” Leah groaned. The eye doctor seemed to waste no time at all. He simply crawled between the teen’s outstretched legs and planted his cock right inside her.

“Oh yes, OH wow, Oh yes please doctor, please do me hard!” Leah shouted.

She felt every inch of the man invade her womb. She needed this. It was what she had to have. And it felt so damn good. Doctor Goode felt good. She giggled and lay back, letting the man grope her tits as he fucked her.

Doctor Goode grabbed the girl hard by the tits. He squeezed her flesh between his fingers eliciting a sharp cry from the girl. He smiled and continued pummeling her body, pounding her cunt into the couch as he gave her the assistance she needed.

Leah knew the doctor had to be rough with her. She was a giant slut. Giant sluts liked it rough. They needed it rough. She needed it rough. She imagined all the dirty things she was going to have to do to save her vision. Taking it up the ass, giving blow jobs to her teachers. Whatever it took, Leah knew she’d do it. Giant sluts never wore glasses and she was determined to never wear hers.

She felt the man’s pace get slightly more erratic. He seemed to let go of her tits and take a firm grip on her waist. Her wide hips provided the man with plenty to hold onto as he slammed his cock deeper and deeper inside the girl. She felt it reach places inside her she didn’t even know she had. The pleasure was endless, much better than anything she could provide herself.

“Ohhhh, OH yess. Do it doctor. Do it, cum inside me. Sluts like taking a load of cum!” Leah shouted, pulling the man at her to only make him drive deeper into her belly.

Doctor Goode looked down into the slutty teenager’s face as he blasted her womb full of cum. He grinned and breathed deeply to catch his breath.

Leah had never felt so much cum inside her. She’d never felt any cum inside her, she realized. Condoms were for losers she thought. The thought made her realize just how big a slut she really was. Being a slut was fun.

Doctor Goode pulled out from the girl. He took a second to appreciate the view of semen dribbling from beneath her skirt. She looked good and fucked. That’s what she’d needed.

“Thank you so much doctor, you fucking screwed my brains out.” Leah muttered. Her body felt slightly sore all over, but sore in an excruciatingly good way.

As she pulled herself up to her feet, unsteadily trying to maintain her balance, the eye doctor walked over to the counter where her file sat. He scribbled something down on a small sheet of paper and turned to her.

“Now Leah, I got you started. But to really take care of your eyesight, you need to get fucked as many times a day as you can. It really doesn’t matter who fucks you. Just make sure you be as slutty as possible. The more intense the fucking, the better the reward for your vision. Do you understand?”

Leah pulled her top back up so her tits were covered. She looked seductively back at the man. He’d just pounded her cunt harder than anyone in her life. She understood everything now. She straightened her hair and looked at him.

“Yes, I know.”

“Good Leah, I think you’ll be just fine. I’ve written you a prescription here for being fucked. Make sure you follow it to the letter. If you need any help or a renewal, just stop by my office. I’ll be glad to pump you up.”

“Okay doctor, thanks so much.” Leah moaned and leaned in to kiss Doctor Goode on the lips. She could feel his sperm trickling from her pussy.

“There are certain risks of side effects from being fucked. Keep that in mind Leah. But your vision should be fine.”

“That’s the important thing doctor.”

Leah turned to leave the room and Doctor Goode noticed her panties still laying on the floor by the couch. “You forgot something.” He said.

The freshly fucked teen looked at the floor and then up into his eyes. “Keep em, I don’t think I’ll be needing those anymore.”

Leah walked out to find her mother waiting. She smiled innocently up into the woman’s face.

“Did the doctor take care of you?” Her mom asked.

“Oh he took good care of me. I think I’m going to be just fine.” Leah said. She giggled a little and her mother gave her a strange look.

“That’s the important thing, as long as my baby girl is satisfied.”

Leah simply grinned. She wasn’t a baby girl anymore. But men would certainly be calling her baby, and she knew as a giant slut she’d be quite satisfied. Her vision was finally the least of her concerns.

The End