The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is my first story. Inspired by Madam Violet of madamvioleterotichypnosis.com fame, and hopefully in the vein of some of the writers I have read on this site over the years—chief among them Trilby Else, Jukebox, Sinsub, Daphne, scifiscribbler etc. There will potentially be sections of this story that resonate with anyone who is familiar with those writers stories, although I potentially do them a discredit in suggesting my writing would be comparable. In any case, there may be more to come from me. I do have many ideas for stories, I just lack the time to write them.

The Visitor

Ch.1

He looked up when the doorbell rang, a puzzled look on his face. It wasn’t often he worked from home, and he wasn’t expecting anyone. A delivery for him to hold onto until the neighbours came home perhaps?

The look of puzzlement became one of shock when he opened the door to a stunning, raven haired woman in a long black coat; her lips made more pronounced by the deep shade of purple lipstick, her height increased by the sharp heels on her stockinged feet.

“Madam Violet?” He asked disbelievingly.

She did not respond immediately, taking her time to scan the man from head to toe. Appraising him as a lioness does her prey trying to decide if it is worth the hunt. He was certainly more handsome then her usual devoted follower. Not tall, but not short. Firm rather than slim, not a youth but young enough to be considered in his prime. She smiled languidly.

“Now would be an opportune moment to invite me in.” she said.

“oh. ummm. sure I guess, it is just that I wasn’t expecting you. Well, I didn’t even know you knew where I lived.” He said, stepping back and watching her step through across the threshold an into the wide, open hall way.

“Close the door. she said. “Good boy. I know you have been an admirer of mine for some time now. You have watched almost all of my videos haven’t you? Especially the ones which focus on obedience. So I decided to visit you in person, and see if you wanted to stop playing games and serve me for real.”

He had gone red in the face now and started to panic. Yes, he had his fantasises, but he also had a real life to lead. The two were very separate as far as he was concerned and he was uncomfortable that they now looked like they were beginning to collide. He began to try and reassert himself. “Well yes I have watched some of your videos, a lot of your videos I guess, and I enjoyed them and you are gorgeous and everything but that doesn’t give you the right to come to my home unannounced and, um well...”

As he was speaking she had begun to undo the belt of her coat, and now she let the coat fall open to reveal an phenomenal figure clearly outlined within a clingy, halter neck black dress which hugged her curves, causing his speech to tail-off and his gaze to focus on her incredible and now visible cleavage.

“hmmmm?” she said smiling wickedly “what were you saying?”

He tried to speak again, but his head suddenly felt cloudy and he couldn’t seem to think of anything to say.

“All those nights spent alone in front of my videos, listening to my words, watching my body, conditioning yourself to respond to me. My breasts are a trigger for you now. A trigger for your subconscious mind to begin to relax for me and open itself up to my words. Now, I think it is time to continue your training. In a moment I am going to put you into a deep trance, the deepest you will have ever been for me and I will begin reprogramming your mind. You will sleep for me now and wake up as my permanent slave. These are your last few moments of free will before I irrevocably change you forever. Isn’t that exciting?

He tried to speak again, the sense of panic he had felt trying to rise from the cloud of his mind “wai.. bu...i’m..”

She smiled her wicked smile again and said “I am going to count down from 5 to 1 and then snap my fingers and when that happens you are going to be a good boy and drop deep into trance for me. He tried to shake his head no, but his eyes wouldn’t leave her chest as she started to count.

“5, feeling all of your muscles relax now, your whole body loosening,

4, sinking down to your knees and feeling yourself falling deeper into relaxation

3, knowing there is no other option and nothing for you to do but to drop into trance for me

2, feeling a wave of peaceful contentment rush through your body as you realise you won’t ever have to think for yourself again

1, ready to drop into a deep obedient trance where you exist only as my slave when I snap my fingers and SLEEP” she said snapping her fingers in front of his eyes and watching them slam shut.