The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vox Dominus

Prologue

“This is insane,” Seb whispered, his heart beating so loud he swore the entire library could hear it.

The girl on her knees in front of him let out a dreamy murmur of assent, her half-lidded gaze fixed on the rigid cock she was extracting from his jeans.

“Is this real? Y-you’re not just messing with me right? You’re actually going to—” He tensed, the rest of his question lost as the warmth of her mouth enveloped him. He forced himself to check the darkened aisle for spectators, hard as it was to tear his gaze away from the bombshell blonde bobbing her head dutifully on his cock, her top messily raised over her pale breasts.

“W-wait, stop,” Seb managed to gasp through a fog of arousal and adrenaline.

She gradually obeyed, her brow furrowing in concern. “What’s wrong?” she asked. “Am I not doing it right?”

“No, nothing’s wrong,” Seb quickly assured her. Well, technically, there was a whole lot wrong with this situation, but now wasn’t the time to go into that. “I just, um, need to check: how are you feeling?”

The question seemed to puzzle his subject. She sat back, blinked. “Um…good, I guess.” Her eyes were starting to refocus. “I mean…it’s like it was before. I think. But, uh…” She looked around, as though just now recognizing that she was kneeling half-undressed in the graduate library.

The cool silence was bringing Seb back to his senses as well. “M-maybe we should stop for now,” he muttered. “I think we’ve, uh, proven the point.”

But to his surprise, this suggestion only caused her to crawl forward, eyes gazing up into his. “Are you sure that’s what you want…Master?” she breathed with a sly smile, sticking her tongue out just enough to graze his still-prominent erection.

In that moment, Seb recognized that this wasn’t the tranced-out subject he was commanding just seconds earlier. This was Chelsea Jaeger, the queen of the quad, in full control of her senses, asking to suck his cock.

Once again, Seb found himself uttering the same phrase again; the words that had been passing his lips over and over since the variety show; since the night that changed everything; since Sophia had come back into his life.

“This is insane.”