The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Voyeur

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2020.

* * *

“Listen girls, here’s the way it’s going to go,” The voice spoke through the speakers into the room. “I’m only going to break one of you. The other will keep her sanity. But she must watch her friend be broken. You’ll have a minute to decide amongst yourselves, and then I’ll come and execute your answer.”

Kelly’s heart raced. Which fate would be worse? Would it be worse to be broken, whatever that meant, or would it be worse to watch Cara be broken? Kelly loved Cara like a sister—she didn’t know if she could take watching her be essentially tortured and destroyed.

The two girls met each other’s gaze in the dim light of their prison room.

“It’s probably better that we can agree on who it will be,” Cara said, her voice levelheaded and calm. Even in a crisis like this one, Cara kept her head. “That way we know who it will be—if we both tell her to do it to the opposite person, then I guess it would be her decision, and... if we can avoid the uncertainty of leaving it up to her... I’d like that.”

Kelly nodded. As usual, Cara was making sense. She swallowed. “I’ll do it,” she offered. “We don’t need to argue or anything... I’ll do it, and you can... keep your identity, and maybe get out of here someday.”

Cara’s face flushed in relief. “And you’re really okay with it?”

Kelly nodded again. “I’m okay with it.”

The door opened, and a silhouette was just distinguishable in the doorway—looking like a woman’s figure. “Cara, I’ll speak to you first.”

There was a clicking noise as the restraints on Cara’s chair unlatched. Cara looked surprised, but took the cue to stand and cross the room, and step out through the door.

This left Kelly to stare at the wall in front of her—there was a large window in it, next to the door, so presumably there was an antechamber there. It reminded Kelly of the one way observation windows from tv police shows—she imagined Cara standing on the other side, watching her, both now and later. She would be behind that black glass, staring at her, watching Kelly coming apart under whatever they were going to do to her. She swallowed and tried not to think about it too much.

The door opened again, and Cara entered, this time only standing beside the door, not bothering to sit in the chair again.

“Kelly, your turn please.”

Just as Cara’s chair had, Kelly’s chair released her. She stepped past Cara, who gave her a small smile, and into the observation chamber.

There was no light in here either, so she still couldn’t make out the face of their captor.

Kelly opened her mouth to speak, but the woman cut her off.

“Cara told me you already agreed to be the victim. If you say nothing else, we will go ahead with this plan. But, I’ll make you a special offer. If you tell me you want me to do it to Cara instead, I’ll break her in your place, and I won’t ask for her input a second time. Say the word, and she’ll be forced back into the chair, and you’ll stay in here, and watch.”

Kelly held her tongue. It was a tempting offer—to escape the chair, to escape Cara’s waiting, watching eyes. To be the watcher, and not the watched.

“I’ll count to three. If you remain silent, on three, you will be taken back into the room and Cara will come out here. One.”

The chair... the restraints...

“Two.”

That black glass...

“Thr—”

“Stop,” Kelly said. “I’ll take your deal.”

The door on the other side of the antechamber opened and closed, and she was alone. She heard the tell tale clicking of the lock on the door into the observation room.

Cara had clearly heard it too. Her eyes widened in shock. “No,” She yelled, trying to get the attention of the cameras in the room. “You’ve got the wrong girl in here! It’s supposed to be Kelly!”

“Kelly sold you out,” the voice replied through the speakers.

Cara’s eyes widened. “No—she wouldn’t—” But Kelly noticed the anger in them. “Kelly—if you really did sell me out—you bitch! I hope you can live with yourself!”

The door on the other side of the room opened, and Kelly watched as several figures entered, their faces obscured by white visors. Cara fought them, but they pinned her arms easily, and dragged her to the chair. “I don’t know how, and I don’t know when, but I swear to you, Kelly Abrams, I will make you pay!”

They stripped her naked, and quickly strapped her into the chair again. Cara kept shouting right until an extension came around from the back of the machine, and tucked itself into her mouth, muffling her cries. She thrashed and pulled against the restraints, but they were clearly too tight for any give. It didn’t stop her from trying, though.

The lights in the room increased, to become almost blinding in their brightness instead of the dim illumination that had been there before. There, struggling against the restraints, Cara was breaking a sweat, and the lights of the room made her whole body shine, the sheen of it glimmering under them. It was like watching the surface of water, the way light bounced and played off it. The light was like a thin film of fabric, curving along and outlining every nuance of Cara’s form. Obviously Kelly had never seen Cara naked before, but clearly she’d be seeing a lot more of her, however long this torture was going to last.

Eventually, Cara realized she wasn’t going to get anywhere with the restraints. Looking tired from the struggle, she sagged into the chair.

The figures re-entered, moving around the chair, connecting wires to Cara’s body, and to her forehead. It looked like something out of an old, bad horror movie about electroshock therapy. Clean little white circles all across Cara’s forehead, all over her breasts, and all over her lower stomach, and her vagina, with one that looked like it was almost perfectly lined up with her clit.

The faceless figures tilted the chair down slightly, and put Cara’s legs into stirrups. With a twist of guilt, Kelly realized that they had adjusted the angle so that Kelly had the perfect view—she could see every intimate detail of her friend’s labia, even the beginnings of her entrance.

The dotting of all the white circles on Cara’s body was... macabre. And she had a front-row seat. Their presence made Kelly frightened for Cara.

The figures exited the room again, closing the door. Kelly stood in the dark, and watched Cara. For a moment, nothing happened, except for Cara crying silent tears. Then, there was a low whirring sound, and Cara’s entire body convulsed.

She cried out at the impact of the shock. Kelly swallowed. The electricity had made her nipples perk up, so much so that the flat circles pressed over them were now plump and rounded—likewise, the circle over her clit had plumped up.

Another whirring noise, and another shock. The cry that came from Cara’s mouth was more mixed this time—pained, but there was a hint of a moan in it. Was it possible that... physically... Cara was enjoying this? This was arousing her?

Another shock came, and this time it was undeniable. Under the glittering lights, a new sheen of liquid was apparent between Cara’s legs.

For awhile, Kelly watched transfixed as the electrical pulses had their way with Cara. There was something entrancing about the image. With every shock, Cara’s body thrust up off the chair, her tits jutting out, and her hips thrusting forward. She would wrench herself to the left, then wrench herself to the right, trying in vain to escape the next pulse of heat.

The sounds coming from her mouth had become a long string of little more than moans, and her sweat had doubled or tripled. Despite herself, Kelly found she thought Cara looked... beautiful like this. With her hair pasted to her face in sweat, and her body writhing and contorting in pleasurable pain. It was apparently turning her on—and seeing Cara get turned on, seeing someone with a body like Cara’s in such a sexually exposed position, shining under those lights... Kelly had never been interested in girls, but she found herself lubricating at the sight.

“Alright, Cara,” The voice returned. “We can break you quickly, or we can break you slowly. I think you’ll find you’re more interested in being broken quickly, but I’ll tell you why in a moment. First, I’d like to see if you can catch on to the logic of our little game. Repeat after me: I am a slave. I love to be a slave. I belong totally and completely to my owner.”

“No!” Cara shouted.

The sound that came this time was less of a whirring and more of a crackling noise. Cara’s body thrust up this time, but also, somehow, folded in on itself like crumpled paper. She shrieked, but there was no touch of pleasure to it this time. It was pure agony, and the reverie Kelly had sunk into watching Cara’s growing arousal vanished. She was flooded with guilt again. She had done this to Cara. She had put her in that chair—and then selfishly enjoyed the image of her torment.

“Disappointing, Cara.” The voice said. “Try repeating after me, again. I am a slave. I love to be a slave. I belong totally and completely to my owner.”

Cara’s body shook in the chair, still clenching in on itself as if for protection.

“I... am... a slave,” Cara said, her voice reluctant.

“Louder.”

“I am a slave,” She said, more boldly.

“As loud as you can,” the voice commanded.

“I am a slave!” Cara exclaimed, and the wires hummed at a low, throbbing frequency.

“Oh, fuck!” Cara shrieked, her body convulsing in the chair. It looked like she was was being fucked by a vibrator at the perfect speed. For a moment, Kelly envied her. She looked beautiful with the orgasm taking her, her body shaking and shivering, her skin thrumming with the vibrating frequency.

“Plenty more where that came from, Cara. Let’s try a few others. Obedience is pleasure.”

“Obedience is....ahh, pleasure!” That time, they hadn’t even waited for her to finish the sentence. Somehow, this orgasm looked better than the last.

“You are Cara, the slave. You love to obey. You love to obey every command you are given.”

Cara parroted the statements back easily, struggling to get the words out as orgasm wracked her body again. She couldn’t seem to close her jaw—it looked like the hinge of it had broken, and drool poured out of it, onto her chest, making her breasts shine more brightly in the light.

“Very good, Cara. Now, you remember when I said you could break quickly, or slowly, don’t you?”

Wordlessly, Cara nodded.

“If you break quickly, you will be rewarded.” At this, Cara perked up. “We will give Kelly to you to do with as you wish.”

Something lit in Cara’s eyes, then, and somehow, even though she there was no way she could possibly see through the glass, it looked like she was speaking right to Kelly.

“I’m going to fucking torture you, Kelly!” She hissed, looking almost unhinged in her rage. “Oh, I’m going to break you so much more cruelly than they would have! You should have kept your word! I’m going to make you regret every second of every day, for YEARS!” She spit.

Then, to the voice—“I surrender! I surrender, completely and totally, make me your slave, make me your bitch, program me—pro-oh, god, pr-pr-pro-oh-oh-OH-gram me, oh, oh fuck, yes!” she hissed, as the electrodes came to life again. She repeated the mantras they played her over the speakers, riding each orgasm eagerly, repeating the phrases like they were a compulsion.

Kelly, despite the bone-chilling fear now gripping, still couldn’t help but be turned on by the sight.

After only several more minutes of this, the figures re-entered, and removed the electrodes from her skin. With a click, and a whir, the chair eased back to level, and Cara stood on shaky feet, falling onto the nearest figure for support.

“Very well done, Cara. You broke quite quickly, and easily. Kelly is yours. We’ll take you to get cleaned up. Would you like anything done to her while you’re gone?”

A slow smile spread across her face. “I want her in the chair. And I want her shocked to the point of pain, with no reprieve, until I come back.”

The door behind Kelly opened, and more faceless figures appeared, catching Kelly by the arms, too strong for her to fight off.

“Well chosen, Cara. We will make the necessary arrangements.”

The last thing Kelly saw before she was strapped into the chair she’d just watched Cara occupy was Cara looking at her back at her shoulder.

“Try to have fun while you can, slave. When I’m finished with you, you’ll be wishing you could be shocked by that chair again.”

Kelly swallowed, the panic overwhelming her as the straps clicked into place. The look in Cara’s eyes said she meant business, and deep down she knew she was speaking the truth. She would come to regret her betrayal more than she could imagine. Cara would see to that—Kelly was sure of it.

* * *