The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A WALK IN THE WOODS

Sean slowly made his way among the trees and thickets that was the forest that he was currently exploring. He always felt closer to nature. It felt good to be away from the city, away from the traffic and the noise, to be deep inside the quiet of the woods. He felt totally at peace.

He was also totally lost.

Sean had wandered into an area of the woods that he was unfamiliar with, but he was not afraid. He knew how to find or build shelter, and he also knew that the key was to not be afraid. As a practicing pagan, he also believed that the Gods would protect him, and that nothing bad would happen to him.

The moon rose quickly in the sky, full and bright, giving him ample light to see.

“ I’ll just follow the North Star,” he thought to himself.

Coming across a small pond, he caught sight of his reflection in the water. He was young and handsome, the product of Irish ancestry. He was not being narcissistic, he just knew that he was because women had told him so. He had deep green eyes that sometimes changed color according to his mood. His hair was dirty blonde, and he was slim, but not skinny, his slight frame belying his inner strength.

Casting a stone into the pool, he calmly watched the ripples spread across it.

A slight hint of a sound caught his ear. He stopped to listen, to be sure that he had heard what he thought he had heard.

Sure enough, there it was again, a slight but steady jingling sound, as if someone was banging a tambourine.

Steadying himself, he silently listened, until he could discern the direction. “To the East, my brother, to the East,” he said to himself.

The woods became thicker and more difficult to navigate as he made his way toward the sound.

Now he could see what appeared to be a small campfire, and the banging of the tambourine became louder, closer.

Making his way through a difficult bramble bush that pulled at his shorts and shirt, he suddenly came to a clearing.

He could make out three figures. Then he gasped with surprise.

Off in the not to distant distance, he could see a beautiful redhead dancing around a bonfire, naked and confident, the sweat flying from her body to hiss into the flames of the fire.

Beside the fire lay a young couple, also nude, making love to each other with a wild abandon.

The redhead danced around them, and appeared to be doing some serious energy work.

Not too unfamiliar with energy transference, Sean realized that this woman was a witch, and was engaged in a classic “Push-pull-feed” energy bond.

Sean blushed deeply, his cock beginning to push against his jeans, clamoring for release. He dimly remembered an old warning from his Old World grandmother, who had told him that any man who gazes upon a naked witch would be cursed with a permanent erection.

“So what would be wrong with that?” he thought, unzipping his fly and pulling out his impressive member, which perked up in the cool night air.

His eyes shone with excitement as he touched himself.

Sean had studied Wicca for several years, and was very aware and sensitive to the needs and issues that many of the people he had met on the path had had. He had always been conscious of the need to create a safe ritual space for others, especially women and newbies. He had also never used his knowledge to control others, i.e., to cast love or lust spells, or to practice baneful magick. It was not the Rule of Three that prevented him, but his own conscience.

Yet here in these woods, less than ten yards from where he was, hidden behind a tall oak tree, he was watching his most secret fantasy. A beautiful redheaded witch had obviously cast a spell upon this young couple, and was feeding on their energy, even as she was feeding energy to them.

He had always wanted to be seduced by a witch, yet in his travels he had never met a witch or pagan whom he felt would be capable of that.

Yet here was one, a woman who did not care about political correctness, or the morality of power over instead of power from within. Here was Sean’s wicked witch, his bad girl, his seductress.

His hand was stroking himself more rapidly now, his breath ragged and his eyes bright with lust.

Now the witch was chanting something in a strange and mystifying language.

Sean watched wide-eyed as the entranced young man suddenly stood up, gracefully hoisting his partner up and over his shoulders, burying his face deep into her pussy.

The busty blonde cried out in pleasure, her orgasmic cries exciting the animal life around her.

Sean was aware of it too. From the thicket of the woods he could see several pairs of eyes, eyes that were also enjoying the erotic scene before them. Perhaps they were raccoons, perhaps fairies as well.

The witch was now sucking on the young man’s cock, taking him deep into her mouth.

Sean stared, his mouth open, his cock throbbing, screaming for relief.

How long he stared, he did not know, but he dimly realized that he was delaying his own orgasm, deftly contracting his lower muscles to defy ejaculation. “Thanks to my tantra teacher,” he thought to himself.

Suddenly, the blonde began to scream again, and her partner suddenly dangled her upside down over the fire, allowing the juice from her pussy to spatter into the flames, which hissed and danced.

A moment later, the witch grabbed the cock she had been sucking and pointed it towards the fire, huge and amazing amounts of thick, hot cum spraying into the flames.

As the couple collapsed in a heap on the ground, the witch now fingered herself, holding a silver goblet between her legs, her own juices running into it.

Holding it aloft, she grinned with lust and triumph, and poured it into the flames.

“So mote it be!” she shouted.

Then she came again.

Her orgasmic utterances washed over Sean like a wave, and his cock spurted against his will, his own semen splashing upon the roots of the old oak tree where he was hidden.

He was suddenly paralyzed, a mixture of lust, excitement, and fear, as he noticed that the witch was now looking in his direction. “She must have heard me,” he thought.

Indeed she had, for a small knowing smile now crept across her face. “Colin, Tara, go inside and take a bath.”

“Together.”

“ Yes Mistress Serena,” they replied in droning unison.

“ So she has a name,” Sean thought. “What happens next?”

Serena smiled seductively. " Who has stumbled across this sacred space?” she asked aloud. " Who has been fortunate to see Mistress Serena in all her naked, magickal glory?”

“ Reveal yourself, stranger. ”

Her eyes seemed to glow in the light of the flames. He could clearly see them, even from his distance.

Serena held out her arms, moving them in slow, sexy, spiraling motion.

“Come to me, oh stranger. Come to me.....Come to meeeeee.”

Sean’s cock sprang to life again. Serena’s words were ringing in his ears and mind. He could feel his body involuntarily leaning towards the sound of her words, the sound of her voice, her commands echoing throughout his brain.

Reveal yourself.

Reveal yourself.

Reveal yourself.

Come to me.

Come to me.

Come to me.

Sean felt as if a fog had descended upon him. His mind was slowing down, but his arousal was increasing. He realized that his own desires, his own fantasies, were helping to seduce him, helping him to submit, luring him the way this sexy enchantress was luring him.

Reveal yourself.

Reveal yourself.

Reveal yourself.

He slowly let his shorts slide to the ground, stepping out of them as he raised his hands over his head, peeling off his white tee-shirt.

Skyclad now save for his sandals, he felt his cock pointing like a magnet towards the undulating arms of Serena.

Come to me.

Come to me.

Come to me.

Sean felt his body jerk forward, as if he was caught in a mystic tractor beam. “Pan, Lord of the Woods, give me strength,” he silently prayed.

Each step he took made resistance even more futile. “Soon I won’t want to resist, won’t remember how,” he thought.

He was out of the shadows now, and his nude body was bathed in the moonlight.

Serena’s eyes widened with surprise and delight. “What have the Gods sent me?” she asked aloud. " A beautiful young man!”

Despite his magickal befuddlement, Sean grinned inwardly as he saw Serena’s gaze drift down towards his impressive member.

Many men bragged about having a large dick. Sean didn’t, because he did not have to. It was at least eight-and-a-half inches, with an oversized head that made it appear even larger. It was also quite thick.

Sean was also a skilled lover, and knew how to make the most of the gifts he had been given, and the ones he had learned.

Serena spoke again, her voice around him like a shawl. “Come to me, my beautiful stranger. Surrender to the desire you feel, and to the desire you seek.”

He was almost in front of her now. He could feel the warmth from the fire, and the smell of sex and heat. His head was spinning, and his fear of the unknown was being rapidly replaced by thoughts of lust and pleasure.

Now he was in front of her, naked and erect, his eyes bright and lusty, as were hers.

“What is your name, dear stranger?” she asked.

“ My name is Sean, a solitary. I was lost in the woods, and I heard music, and....”

He suddenly found speech to be an effort. It was easier, so much easier, just to gaze into her eyes, her deep, deep green eyes, to fall into them. Indeed, he felt as if he was falling himself, falling into two pools of iridescent liquid, that promised him pleasures that he had never known.

“ I am Mistress Serena. This is my home, and these are my woods. You have witnessed a secret ritual, and have felt my power. What would you offer me in return?”

“ I....offer...myself,” he replied, sighing with the labor that was his response.

Serena grinned again. " You are partially mine already. No one, man or woman, who gazes upon my naked body can resist me for long.

“You appear strong, and the Gods have blessed you with a pleasing body and phallus.

“ To know me is to know pleasures beyond imagination. I have been a patron and priestess of the Old Ways for many years now. My knowledge and power keeps me young and beautiful, desirable and irresistible.

“The young couple you saw have been with me for a week now. They came seeking shelter from a storm, only to soon find themselves seduced and enchanted by me.

“ Now they stay with me, willing slaves to my lush beauty, grateful for the knowledge that I have imparted to them, and will continue to impart to them.”

“ I can feel your energy as well. You are familiar with the Old Ways as well, yet you have never surrendered to the desire that you seek. You have always resisted the temptation, the desire to surrender to the inescapable magick and power of witchcraft and sex.

“Look at me, Sean. Look into my eyes, and see the desire you seek. Surrender to the pleasure. Listen and surrender to the pleasure that you seek. Look into my eyes and surrender to me, surrender to me, surrender to Mistress Serena.”

She slowly sank to her knees now, her eyes never leaving his.

Taking his cock into her hands, she slowly teased it, stroked it, caressed it. “To you I will teach pleasures yet unknown, for behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my ritual,” she hissed, suddenly taking his manhood into her mouth.

Sean cried out in ecstasy. He could feel her drawing energy through his cock into herself. He swooned, feeling himself enter another world, a world of sex and lust and beautiful, sexy magick.

His eyes found hers now, and he saw his own lust and desire mirrored in them.

Serena suddenly raised her head, her eyes boring into his. " Step into my parlor, baby. I will let you suck on my pussy, and I’ll come in your mouth.”

She took him by the cock, and lead him towards her cottage.

He saw nothing, heard nothing, as they entered the humble home, his mind fogged with lust.

Then he was in a dark bedroom, lit only by candles that painted shadows on the walls.

Serena pushed him down onto the velvet sheets, and climbed on top of him, her cunt finding his mouth as her mouth found his cock again.

They moaned in unison, Sean’s mouth burning as Serena’s quim flowed into him. He was trapped now, trapped by desire, lust, beauty, and magick.

Serena deftly turned now, and mounted him, her dripping pussy circling the head of Sean’s cock. " I want you, and believe me, after tonight I shall have you,” she whispered wickedly, suddenly slamming down upon him.

Sean cried out yet again, his thighs bucking as Serena bounced up and down on him, burying his cock deep inside herself.

She was chanting again now, and Sean found himself responding in kind, the words unintelligible, but the meaning undeniable.

Serena squeezed her vaginal muscles, holding Sean’s cock even tighter. His head thrashed back and forth as his hands fondled her gorgeous breasts.

It was all too much for him. Serena began to come, and he did as well, their orgasmic energy filling the room as did the sounds of their primitive, animalistic rutting.

Sean swooned again, his body and mind completely overwhelmed.

Serena wrapped her arms around him again, and gazed into his eyes. “I want you to know,” she whispered, “that from now on you will never be the same.”

“ You are now under my spell forever.”

Sean drifted off into sleep, her words echoing in his ears and heart.

THE END.