The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Waterloo

part 4

Diesel was sitting alone in the motel room flipping through the porn channels. He could vividly remember the good old days when he had any number of stupid groupie women buck-naked and happily spreading their legs for him in adoration. He brushed a lock of fried peroxide hair of his eyes and pushed it behind the skull and cross bones bandanna he was wearing. Who said rock was dead?

He was still alive and kicking. He looked at his reflection in the seedy mirror, at 35 he still hand it, he was still whip thin with his craggy jaw and hard eyes. He still had the reedy legs that looked great in leather. And he could still wail better then any guy he had ever known. Sure the lines around his eyes and mouth weren’t just from hard drinking but from age now too. But he was still the rock god he was ten years ago...ten years...had it been that long since they’re last hit their last real tour?

Fuck it back to the porn.

He massaged his cock through the ripped jeans he wore and watched as some bitch was getting cored by a big prick. He watched with intent interest as they showed a close up of her cunt. Yeah this dirty whore really liked it, just like all those big haired sluts he used to plow with his big Dick. Yeah he could see all those pussies now he thought lasciviously...and then suddenly he had a new errant thought, he looked at the obscenely tight shot of the girl being fucked and said infanticly, “ewww gross.”

Diesel caught himself and looked around...shit where the fuck did that come from? He loved dirty nasty fucks, that’s’ what hem lived for nasty sex and rock and roll. He shook his head sending blonde hair falling around his narrow shoulders. He brushed it off and went back to watching the porn now they showed the hoe being rammed from behind and the fast passed action made Diesel want to peel back the dirty denim of his jeans to grab his rod but suddenly he saw the scene in a different light. He heard his gravely rock voice saying to the open air, “oh that poor woman, they are objectifying and using her, how sad.” His once ramrod Dick felt limp against his leg and he found himself moving to turn off the video.

“What the fuck is going on?” He said out loud again.

He put his head in his hands to steady himself. Was he loosing his mind? He had heard of guys who did acid and LSD who years later just snapped something in their back and went crazy or some shit, but then suddenly he put his head up and wasn’t worried anymore, “Oh that can’t be it,” he said confidently to himself. “I’d never do drugs they’re bad for you.” He heard the words come from his mouth but couldn’t believe them. He had done every drug in the book, you name it he tabbed it, shot it up or smoked it. Just to assure himself he went to say, Bullshit I’ve done all kinds of fucking drugs, But what came out in a gravely voice was, “Illegal drugs would be bad for my body, I’ll never do them.”

No1 Diesel thought he had done heroin back in Toronto and coke in New York and..or wait was that LA...no maybe San Deigo..It was so hard to concentrate.

Shit what the fuck is wrong with me he thought, but what came out was, “I don’t feel too good.” Then he heard the porno and it drug him back to reality, the poor girl was having sex with two guys at once and they were saying the rudest things to her, one man called her an F-ing c word and the other called her a whore, they were being so mean to her and they were swearing so much it made Diesel’s ears burn.

No! He swore all the time. He did didn’t he? I fucking cuss shit, that ain’t fucking nothin’, but again his voice translated “Swearing makes you look dumb and rude.” And he was to confused to notice that his voice was less gravel and more smooth then before.

Something was wrong he was losing his mind first he didn’t want to see this cunt get dicked and now he didn’t want to fucking curse? What was that shit? His head was swimming but he pulled his fried brain cells together to focus his thoughts,

All right, he thought, I just got to get my head together, I mean I really am fuckin revved to see this slut get her cunt ripped open by some guys cock, his now lighter and softer voice said however, “It’s a shame these unfortunate people have to show they’re privates on television.

No he wanted to see pussy, no vagina...And tits...breasts...what was going on his mind was so cloudy...

He put his head frantically in his hands and noticed that his long trade mark hair was no longer wrapped around his anxious fingers. In shock he turned to the mirror and things got so much weirder. Instead of seeing his tall lanky 34 year old frame covered in a torn concert T-shirt and jeans with a red bandanna pulling his greasy hair back, he was wearing a pair of baggy jeans and a tight little neon blue shirt that said bad boy. And what was worse was he didn’t even look like himself, his hair was now short enough to only fall into his eyes and instead of being the bleached split ends of before, it was a lustrous shiny natural gold. And the lines of hard living and age seemed to be melting away as he looked on, Like he was getting younger, His fragile mind seemed to break under the pressure and he suddenly had the strong urge to cry. He had never been so over come with emotion before, he felt frustrated but instead of wanting to hit something or get into a fight all he wanted to do was lay down on the bed and cry his eyes out.

He was holding back the tears but his chest was heaving up and down under the tight Lycra of the shirt with the effort to not cry.

He never cried only girls cry...he was a man he had never in his life...the other guys were always picking on him for being so sensitive they were really going to ride him if they caught him balling again.

The frustration and confusion rolled over him mixed with a thousand other intense emotions and he began to sniff loudly.

His sobs only got worse however when he got up and looked at himself closely in the mirror, now he could see he was definitely loosing his mind, the baggy jeans now had a chain hook down the pant leg, and something in his head told him it was a wallet chain. He was wearing a necklace made out of rope...no hemp.

There was a faint whisper in the back of his mind saying I look like a fucking little pretty boy bitch, but he said in lilting velvet tones through his exquisite tears, “I’m so cute.” Even when he was a 19-year-old kid Diesel wasn’t as beautifully handsome as the kid he saw in the mirror wasn’t. The face behind the blonde bangs was the face of an angle, only shadows of Diesel’s care worn craggy face remained. The sultry eyes, light brow, up turned nose and sensual lips replaced all the lines and age.

Where Diesel had been a tall gangly rock Lothario the kid in the mirror had the tight body and slightly round muscles of a high school basketball player r swimmer. He wasn’t built but at lest you could see definition in the overly tan arms that crept out of the constricting blue fabric, and the decal “Bad boy” was pushed ever so slightly outward by the arcs of his round pecs. The Baggy pants were loose only in the legs, they should the immaculate perfection of his young pert bubble but explicitly, Diesel looked like the picture of a young nubile teenage man.

“How many times do I have to tell you not to be a crybaby?” said a deep voice from behind him.

Diesel turned abruptly from his strange reflection and muzzled a sickly whimper when he saw the man in the doorway. Framed in the glow of the open door like an angel was a large broad man with the most gorgeous eyes Diesel had ever seen. He looked like an Abercrombie and finch Clark Kent and he was smiling a wide beatific grin.

It was Kline fucking bastard no it was Kyle,.... He hated Kline...but he trusted Kyle.

“Kyle, what...what’s happening to me?” Darien asked in his angelic voice. His lithe shoulders shaking with confused sobs. He pushed his golden bangs out of his face with a flippant swat of one hand. “I feel so strange.”

The man in the door dropped the blue shirt he was wearing to the ground and raced to Darren’s side, wearing only a tight wife beater he gathered Diesel up into his strong arms and held him tight. At first Darren felt he should resist the tight affectionate grip of the other man but soon the thick corded arms started to feel safe, the feeling of the man’s hard warm exposed skin felt welcoming and his cooing whispers of comfort felt sweet. “I’ll take care of it baby, just tell me what’s wrong. I won’t let anything bother you baby.”

Darnel’s posture changed that from a rigid stick to melted butter. He melted languidly into the bigger man’’ fierce embrace. He began to hold him back putting his elegant arms around the crook of the bigger man’s neck and intertwining his young legs with the muscled thighs hidden behind the perfectly pressed Khaki’s. “Oh Kyle, I’m so glad you’re here...I love you so much...” he crooned somewhere between thankful statement and beautiful melody.

Darren was glad Kyle was there. Kyle his handsome and buff lover of two years, the love of his life, his partner, his boyfriend. He loved Kyle with the big puppy dog heart of a teenager just first out on his own 19 but still with the mentality of a school girl doodling names on her notebook. Kyle was the humpy older man bigger and stronger from age, who protected and loved him.

Kyle took the fragile blonde’s head in his big hand and lifted his chin up, “I never want you to be unhappy ever. I want to keep you shielded from anything that would hurt you.” The sincerity and fervor reflected back in the crystal eyes could not be denied.

But Darren being the flirty little trouble maker he was couldn’t help but angle more compliments from his big strong boyfriend, “Sometimes I don’t know why a big 24 year old frat boy like you puts up with an immature little kid like me.”

Kyle grabbed him by the shoulders and made him be serious, “You are the reason I wake up happy every morning, you’re my whole life’s happiness Darren. I love loving you more then anything else.” And he meant every word of it. “I love you, I love you’re laugh, I love your voice...And I love,” Darren felt the big masculine hands grab his voluptuous ass in a two handed squeeze that gripped so much meat that it made him yelp, “...you’re cute little ass.”

“And I love you...and you know why!” Darren began doing his trade mark dance steps gyrating his groin into the large bulge in front of Kyle’s Khaki’s making the older man blush.

“Do you want to fool around a little before we got to bed?” Kyle asked from underneath the sultry arc of his dark well-groomed eyebrows. His hunky torso packed tightly into a wife beater that showed every curve of his mature manly body.

“Of course I do, honey.” Darren answered as he pulled off his shirt and began to unbuckle his jeans. Kyle caught his face in both big hands and looked down at him with deep adoring eyes, “but not too late we have a gig tomorrow and you need rest, all right baby?”

Darren dropped his pants and gave his boyfriend a play full swat, “You’re always such a stickler for the rules, you make me feel bad.”

Kyle threw back his head and laughed a deep rich sexual laugh, and pulled the wife beater of revealing his muscular wide chest and thin sensual waistline, Darren ran his hands across the slabs of his large pecs and tickled the light brushing of hair that ran down his lover’s chest to an enticing bunny trail. Their chest smacked against each other as they embrace, Kyle’s large muscular older and more developed pecs against Darren’s smooth tight chest.

Kyle was Darren’s older brother boyfriend, and lover all in one, he couldn’t be happier, he broke off the cock jumping kiss and jumped on the bed shoving his boxer brief clad bubble but into the air while he kneeled on his hands and knees. He began to rock the luscious ass back and forth with the trained skill of a dancer and a boytoy and asked giddily, “So are you going to fuck my ass or tuck me in?”

Kyle walked on his thick and hairy legs; his own briefs doing little to hide the hungry Dick that entered the black fabric of his Calvin’s obscenely. He came up right behind Darren and grabbed the boxer briefs and ripped them down his smooth legs and put both big commanding hands on the lead singes beautiful ass, “I’m going to make love to you baby,” He answered smoothly

Darren did a fluid turn and sat down onto Kyle’s monster Dick, they had done this so many times before it seemed but for some reason Darren felt like it was somehow new to him. It never once occurred to him that Kyle was once Kline the hard living guitarist and he was Diesel the sleazy lead singer of

Rancid and that they had once hated each other. All he felt was intense pleasure as he bounced happily up and down ad Kyle rubbed his shoulders and tits as their lips fought with each other, making hot passionate love like any other queer couple their age would. Kyle’s hard cock speared Darren as he bounced up and down on his Lover’s pike. The hard cock filling the young man’s hot and needy ass. Kyle kept to firm hands on Darren’s sweaty and tight torso to steady him on his lap, and between clenching his jaw in ecstasy and nipping at the teens hard and pointed nipples he would groan deep and low.

Darren was free to let his hands roam all over the wide area of Kyle’s broad and more developed back. Letting his fingers play across the bigger man’s shoulder and then clutching his arms tightly when he we thrust into deeply. Massaging the other man’s sexy neck or letting his hands play against Kyle’s powerful granite thighs while impaling himself on the cock he loved. Letting the thick piece of flesh penetrate him over and over while he sighed and whined for it like a virgin girl with her first taste of sex. Throwing his head back in lust and shutting his eyes in exquisite agony. All the while fucking up and down and kissing in between hard pounding thrusts of Kyle’s pelvis.

There voices mingled in lust and pleasure as they repeatedly told each other in throaty grunts and sweaty screams, “I love you!”