The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Waterloo

Part 6

The show was in full swing. Boys were dancing wildly in every corner of the crowded dance floor. Exposed torso’s, flamboyant hand moves and half-naked conga lines proclaimed to the world that this was one wild gay bar.

“I can’t believe you wanted to come here!” Gino exclaimed loudly trying to talk over the thumping music he put one huge arm around Damein’s elbow protectively.

“Well you said you wanted to try and ya know get to know each other better, and since the only thing you really do is work out and party I thought I’d pick the activity we could do together where I had the option of consuming large amounts of alcohol.” Damien answered eyeing the bacchanal of the club suspiciously. He had asked Gino out on purpose trying to interject some level of normality into their bizarre pseudo relationship. But he was reconsidering the intelligence of that decision.

Gino was in his element gorgeous adored, a sexual god. He was wearing a baggy pair of skater pants and a tank top so tight Damien was convinced they’d have to cut it off of him. Damien feeling adventurous opted for a flame-designed shirt with a pair of tight ass hugging pin stripe black pants. He assumed they were ass hugging because since he had put them on Gino was unable to keep his hands from roaming all over the flesh of Damien’s rear. Even now as they stood locked together, the Italian giant Adonis and his dark counterpart, he could feel one of Gino’s massive paws searching behind his back tracing a trail down the cleft in his ass.

Damein shook the hand off his ass irritably, he felt defenseless in this sea of gorgeous boys, rock hard pecs and superior attitudes. Especially in the uncomfortably tight clothes. He just wanted to be back in a baggy shirt and jeans with a cup of coffee and a three hundred-year-old book on Heretical Spanish Alchemy. Was that too much too ask? “Maybe we should go?” he said tentatively into Gino’s ear.

Gino was busy excitedly scanning the crowd and scooping the scene, “Why? We just got here!” He was happy as hell.

Damien was about to angle for another escape when from behind him he heard, “GUUUUUURRRRLLLL!!!!!”

They both turned. “D, D, D,D, D....Hmmmm you looking fierce chil’. Has dis big sexy piece of man given you the makeover you so desperately needed?” A sassy voice hollered at them.

“Good evening Gabriel,” Damien answered with a long-suffering frown and began to fidget with the confining cloth of his fiery shirt.

The hot little Latin hairdresser was dressed only in a pair of Cutoff Shorts and a sheer tank top. His red tinted hair glinted with sparkles and he looked devastatingly sensual as usual, “Good evening Gabriel.” Damien said patiently.

“Listen here nosferatu don’t roll your eyes up in your head like that, I am not like those easy going queens you live with. I will wupp your white ass. I was just sayin that for once you look hot, Sarah Plain and Queer.” Then he smiled and turned to Gino with a florid turn and put one mocha hand across the expanse of Gino’s jutting pecs. “And how are you, Big sexy piece of man?” he asked obviously flirting with Gino.

“I’m fine Gabriel, How’s David?” He asked with his wonderful dopey sincerity.

Gabriel considered the room with a diva twirl, “Oh he’s around here somewhere, I sent him to the bar to get me a Singapore Sling.”

Damien sighed heavily “Gabe that’s such a girl drink.”

The beautiful Puerto Rican arched his shoulders angrily, “what’s your point?” He asked with pursed lips. “And didn’t I tell you not to call me that horrible name? I’ve told you a thousand times My name is “Gabriel, say it, “Gabriel”, it’s poetry it’s smooth, it’s “Gabriel.” The entire time he spook his hands were moving with his fingers wagging.

Damien laughed ironically and went back to tugging on the shirt.

“What are you guys doing here anyway?” Gino asked as he began to gyrate to the music. He put one hand on the slope of Damien’s hip and the other on his shoulder and started thumping to the music.

“We were invited,” A heavy and thick voice answered from the crowd. Just then the sea of faceless tanned bodies and bleached hair parted reveal a massive Latin bodybuilder wearing only a pair of leather shorts and thigh high leather boots. In one hand he carried a beer and in the other an ostentatious glass with an umbrella and what seemed to be a whole fruit bowl hanging off the edge.

“There’s my Boo!” Gabriel screamed excitedly and launched himself into the circle of his lover’s arms.

“Adios Mio, Mi Cortisone, Watch the damn drinks baby, do you know how hard it was to get through all those dancing guys without spilling these?” David said.

“Aww I’m sorry baby, But it couldn’t have been that bad, " he looked up at his massive over the straw of his drink with big innocent eyes, “I bet they saw those shoulders and that chest coming and just fell down in awe.”

David chuckled a hearty masculine chuckle that rolled down the depths of his huge trunk like chest, and swooped his boyfriend up into a passionate kiss. Their red lips fought against each other for a long time before David turned to Gino and Damien and said, “Now do you see why I love him so much?”

“Yes!” Gino agreed adamantly

“No!” Damien snidely answered at the same time.

“Don’t worry D, Some day you and Gino’ll be as happy as me and my baby are.” David said smiling as Gabriel licked the side of his massive trap.

Damein coughed uncomfortably and quickly changed the subject making Gino visibly annoyed, “what do you mean you two were personally invited?”

Both Latin lothario’s gave him a wicked cat-that -ate -the-canary grin. “You know that hot boy group, “U got male” is performing tonight, right?” David asked.

Gino began to smile the same lascivious smile, “yeah” he said interested.

“Well you know the hot Cuban boy Mikey who does most of the dancing?” David continued teasing him along.

“Yeah!” Gino’s grin was even bigger.

“Well guess who we took back to our place last night!” Gabriel screeched unable to stand the pressure. His hands clapping widely in self-pleasure.

“No way!” Gino yelled slapping David on his wide back, the two buff He-men looking for all the world like two football pals discussing a good play. “Damn right man,” David answered, “we hooked up with him last night at the “Meat Market” and he told his band was performing here and that we could get in for free!”

“And we automatically jumped at the chance,” Gabriel continued, “I mean you know how fucking EXCLUSIVE the WATERLOO is.”

Gino nodded vehemently making the large mounds of pec muscle jump up and down, “Yeah I was so siked when Damein told me he could get me in here. I’d been trying to get in here for the past month with no freaking luck.”

Damein smiled looking around the once dingy and now ultra hip Waterloo nightclub. Dirty walls and been replaced by huge mirrors and broken glass murals of different party scenes. Bad lighting was replaced with wild strobes, flashing colors and disco balls. All in all it was a vast improvement.

Gabriel gave Damien a skeptical look “How did you get tickets?” he asked, with emphasized disbelief on the “you”.

“You know there are things about me that you people don’t know.” Damien said darkly his eyes getting the dark mysterious cast they took on when he was being cryptic.

Gabriel gave him a bitchy look, “honey if your talking about that tired red robe in your closet and the virgins you’ve been sacrificing in the backyard on fool moons, We know and frankly we think you need to see a shrink. " They all laughed at his joke.

Damien was sardonically silent and then with a proud grin he stated to all three boys, “I know the band.”

“Yeah right,” They barked.

“Alright ladies why don’t we just back off of Damein...I don’t care what criminal act or magical conjuration it took for him to get tickets to this I’m just glad he decided to bring me.” And then Gino expanded his huge arms and grabbed a suffering Damien into the bow of his embrace, kissing the nape of his neck seductively.

“LADIES AND... Er....WHO ARE WE KIDDING! GENTLEMEN LISTEN UP!!!” A brassy voice boomed over the loud music and the entire club suddenly stopped. All the dancing men turned from their revelry and looked toward the stage. A drag queen with long blonde hair and a Charlie’s angel style outfit addressed the crowd from a raised stage that sat behind the bar. “Allow me the humble pleasure of introducing you to the proprietress of club Waterloo, the first lady of the cities nightlife, the queen of flowing liqueur, the muse of modern entertainment the diva divine herself....”

“Oh for Christ sake!” a bawdy and familiar voice yelled from off stage. And then a woman in a flowing black gown that twirled with attitude around every movement of her zaftig figure charged on stage and grabbed the mike. Her hair was done in a semi-French revolutionary style, high with cascading ringlets and fell onto her amply exposed breasts. “That bull shit could have gone on all night!” She turned with a radiant smile of delight toward the crowd. Deana was luminescent as she held the microphone haphazardly. “How are we all doin tonight!” She asked coltishly batting impulsively long lashes. Her buxom form bounding across the stage challengingly. “If ya didn’t know, my name’s Deana and the Waterloo is my dive!”

The crowd went wild; guys were screaming and clapping.

“So if you have a problem with the service, or the booze or anything at all, don’t be afraid to come right here to the source herself and tell me how you feel!” she smiled beatifically making the layers of sparkle eye shadow around her eyes seem even more radiant, “And then I will personally see to it that...you are thrown the fuck OUT!”

The crowd laughed and went wild again bathing in her brassy humor and bold persona.

“But half you bitches are OUT enough for the whole damn city, so it doesn’t really matter do it?” She giggled and the crowd of half-naked guys, club kids and drinkers laughed with her.

She scanned the crowd and for a second her eyes lit up with pleasure and then she returned to addressing the whole swishing her skirts with a diva’s audacity, “ya know the next time I say a prayer to have this hell hole full of hot sexy men who only want to dance and make love...I’m going to be more God damned specific!” They roared with laughter.

“Do you here that honey?” She asked to a specific member of the adoring throng.

The crowd parted like the Red Sea until there was just a direct eyeline between the diva holding court on the stage and a shyly smiling Damien. “Hey, how was I supposed to know you wanted them to be sexy, horny, dancing STRIAGHT men?” He answered archly. He moved forward pressing toward the stage, everyone in the club including his own shocked friends and Gino staring at him, “And really Deana it’s your own fault you said you wanted them sexy and able to dance and you know damn well straight boys can’t dance, they just convulse in time to the beat.”

The crowd laughed and cheered. Damien reached the stage and Deana extended one elegantly gloved hand toward him and helped him up.

“Oh honey you’re so right straight boys would just get on my nerves! They’d just want to listen to that rock shit and talk about pussy. Hell if I wanted to here people talk about pussy I’d open a dike bar! I want to here about Dick!” She said slapping him hard on the back.

Laughter cascaded through the large club and Damien smiled a pleased grim looking around at the faces of all the happy club boys. As the guys laughed and talked to each other Deana leaned over and clutched Damein’s hand tightly, “I don’t know what you did babydoll, but thank you.” Her round doe eyes, covered in luxurious makeup seemed ready to tear up, “you are my Fairy godmother for sure...Thank you..”

Damien stared at her touched, or at least as touch as a person who constantly professed to be the recipient of an unsuccessful heart transplant could be.

She turned back to the crowd and was again, the consummate hostess and entertainer.” and speaking of dick Babydolls do we have five great ones for you! And they just happen to be attached to the hottest boy band in the nation!”

Now Club Waterloo was like d-day, guys were screaming and hollering ripping at their clothes and practically foaming at the Mouth. Deana now had to practically scream to be heard over the excitement, “For you entertainment tonight club Waterloo is proud to present the only openly queer boy group or the only ones with enough balls to admit!” She laughed and so did the club, “The five men who are currently breaking the top twenty with their dance single “Sensitivity” Kyle, Darren, Ryan, TJ and Mikey of “U GOT MALE!!!!”

The lights in the club began to swirl around the stage as from behind the streamer curtain behind Deana and Damien five figures emerged. They were all in various forms of undress but each wore a costume made of skintight leather.

Kline stepped into the light first wearing a blue leather bomber jacket that did little to cover the large planes of his bare chest. His pants were skin tight blue leather too and clung to his body so well they made his ass look like it was two luscious blueberry bubbles. His heavy package was clearly displayed and its low carriage was impressive enough to elicit gasps from nearby audience members.

Next came Darren.. He head on a pair of orange leather overalls and nothing else, his young well defined torso seeming even more impossibly stream lined in their baggy girth. He had on an orange leather backward cabby cap and a lot of sparkle makeup. He minced forward seductively and grabbed Kyle’s hand quickly as if the quick separation of their introduction was too much for him to bare.

Next came Ryan looking very sexy if not imposing in a pair of red leather chaps and a red leather harness. His huge body builder’s body strained against the confining leather like it would burst the seams at any moment. Every move of his over bulked frame undulated with muscular definition. He swaggered to the front of the stage like the meaty prize bull he was his heavy thighs rubbing together and his hips rolling like sweaty muscle sex on legs.

He was followed quickly by TJ who sauntered suggestively up next him on bright leather boots with a 6 inch heal and covered his impossibly long legs up to mid thigh. His Go-go boots did less to cover his gorgeous legs then to accentuate the beauty of his powerful calves and tight thighs. He wore a pair of short shorts and a wide yellow collar. His body glistened with sweat and he couldn’t help himself from constantly touching himself, running his hands all over and letting them roam longingly over his tightly packed cock while winking at several men in the front row. His tight compact dangerously slim torso seemed to burst from the waist of the tight leather shorts like a viscous V. his ripped pecs bounced as he flicked his nipples and swiveled his hips. He stopped his audacious little sex show however when Ryan boot one big hard and firm hand quickly on his delicious little butt with a thwack. Making him jump in his go-go boots.

And last but definitely not least came Mikey. He emerged from the back in all his glory. His flawless cocoa skin and Adonis body bared to all the crowd save for the small areas left to the imagination that were concealed by a white leather thong. He also sported a white leather cowboy hat. He kicked one thickly corded and broadly muscled leg up into the air until it was against his jaw and then licked down his own knee, sending the crowd into hysterics. Then he turned and began to shake his stunning broad ass making the firm round ass cheeks shake enticingly.

The audience was insane yelling, screaming, clapping and behaving like wild animals.

Kyle moved toward the front of the stage beside Deana and turned to her, “Before we perform our hit single, we’d like to do a special number in salute of Dean and her fabulous club and of course, our dear friend Damien,” he then moved toward Damien and put one hand on his flame coated shoulder making him very uncomfortable. Then the other members, cute Darren, sexy TJ, Hunky Ryan and hot Mikey all came up and collectively grabbed his ass. Guys in the crowd began hooting and Damien’s face behind the length of his bangs began to redden as deep as his shirt.

In the audience Big dumb David seemed confused his partner Gabriel seemed jealous and green with envy. Gino however had that familiar look of suspicion as if to say, “oh yeah Hamlet something is definitely rotten in Denmark”.

Damein just smiled and shrugged.

“Wow look at D, go up there,” David said as he hugged Gabriel tightly.

“Yeah he actually looks like he’s having a good time, too bad he doesn’t let loose and have fun like this all the time!” Gabriel observed.

Gino was quiet and thoughtful and then looked ahead at his strange roommate and resident noir crush. “Yeah too bad...”

And then all five guys on stage closed in on the audience humming a refined harmony, And Darren began to sing as the music drummed up behind them with a heavy and familiar rhythm,

“MY MY at Waterloo Napoleon did surrender,”

They al sang “OH YEAH!”

“And I have met my destiny in quite a similar way...

The History book on the shelf, is always repeating itself!”

“WATERLOO!” Again they all sang and were dancing in sexy unison.

“I was defeated you won the war, I was defeated you won the war! Promise to love you forever more!”

When they sang the next line Damien smiled a big dark Grin bearing his teeth, a sinister tickled smirk that only Gino caught.

“COULDN’T ESCAPE IF I WANTED TOO!”