The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WeaverNews Prompt: The 64th Time’s A Charm

SYNOPSIS:

Three Seniors on the Wayward High School news team are led astray by the power of their new teleprompter.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Follows the mechanism from WeaverNews Prompt: News at 6 and 9 and features the son of that protagonist as the main one of this tale.

Enjoy the work? Want to support and see more? Have ideas for this world (or one of my other ones) that you want to see realized? Please consider my Patreon.

DISCLAIMERS:

  • This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.
  • Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.
  • This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

“Move it, Theodore Jr, the Junior, before my fist makes you disappear like your dear old daddy,” Carter Nelson bellows, pushing Teddy out of the way of the A/V room doorway. Carter is a Senior and anchors the WHS News. He’s handsome, dumb, and mean, all in equal parts. As such, Teddy’s constantly surprised that Carter has the mental bandwidth to actually read off the teleprompter, but he’s psyched to see him keep up with his newly installed system.

Teddy Bell, Jr. is technical manager for the A/V team. He took the mantle no one wanted when he was a sophomore and stuck with it into his junior year. He inherited his tech aptitude and love for all things gadgety from his father, Teddy Bell Sr., the former booth tech for the News at 6 and 9. After things went very sexual, and wholly against standards and practices and all regulations, Teddy Sr. vanished off the face of the Earth, leaving Teddy Jr., in the care of his mother Alessandra. Not even his mother knows that Teddy keeps in constant contact with his father, learning the truth of the technology behind that fateful broadcast his father made sure he watched live, knowing that it would never, could never, air again.

The Wayward High School newsroom quickly fills with the rest of the team. Just like always no one but Teddy, not even any of the other members of his A/V team, knows what he has in store for all of them. He finds a comfortable spot in the back near a monitor with a good line of sight on the rest of the room to watch and to control via his cell phone.

Taylor Torres and Bella Butler walk in together, chatting and laughing. Taylor is a dark-skinned beauty with curves upon curves. However, it’s her poise and wit that led her to the position of president of the school’s Debate Team. Bella is a pale and perky, tiny-framed blonde. She’s the flyer on the cheer squad because of her slight stature. Thoroughly different, they’re the unlikeliest of friends, but somehow friends nonetheless.

Odd man out Carter calls over to them, “Quit squawking, birds. I don’t know why we have to pre-record on a Friday after school right before a long weekend, but I don’t want to be here any longer than I have to. I have a girlfriend and my parents are out of town.”

Carter wins no friends in the room with his pointed demeanor, though his sentiment builds a bit of momentum. Taylor walks over to Teddy while Bella gets set up behind the news desk.

“Teddy?”

“Yes, Taylor?”

“Why are we recording on a Friday?”

“I didn’t want to tell you guys, because I didn’t want you to get your hopes up or get nervous, but the student TV awards submission is due tomorrow and I’m recording this show with the hopes that one, if not all of you could win.”

“You’re kidding!?!”

He is, but he convincingly shakes his head like he isn’t. Somehow, despite her intelligence, she buys it hook, line, and sinker. He’s always brushed off the idea of a life in front of the camera, but wonders in this moment if he maybe did have a spark of talent inside of him.

Taylor rushes over to her desk colleagues and explains what Teddy just told her. It works better than Teddy could hope. Coming from him, it might have had a tinge of weirdness, but the debate champ really sells it with enthusiasm and hope.

“Dude!” Carter calls out to him. Teddy wonders if this is the moment that Carter actually says something nice to him… “You’d better light me right or I’ll bust your skull.”

Nope, Teddy thinks, happy in the fact that Carter will get what’s coming to him and Teddy will get what he’s always dreamt of.

“You’ll be well lit, I promise. This will be your most memorable recording of all time.”

“You’re damn right it will.”

“Okay, Carter, Taylor, Bella… Don’t freak out, but I’ve installed a new teleprompter system. It’s got a better flow and will help to improve the quality of the broadcast. That’s why we’ve had to wait until now to record our submission. I want it to be the pinnacle of excellence for everyone involved. I’ll need to calibrate, so if everyone, tech included, could help out…”

“How long, dude?”

“Like thirty seconds. Forty tops.”

“At forty, I start thinking of ways to dunk your head in a toilet.”

“Fair enough,” Teddy says and directs the entire room’s attentions to the multiple teleprompter monitors. “Tell me when the screen is clearest.”

“Oof,” Bella says. “Please tell me it gets better than this, techie. I’m getting seasick over here.”

“Just fine tuning… how’s that for everybody? Crystal clear now?”

Taylor chimes in first, “Great work, Teddy. Looks better than the other system.”

“I’m no longer seasick. Thanks!” Bella adds.

The rest of the crew nods and resumes their duties.

Teddy grabs his director’s chair in the back of the room and gets ready to have a little fun.

Carter kicks off the introduction. “Greetings Wayward High School students, I’m Carter Nelson—”

[Carter strokes his dick through his pants.]
[Taylor and Bella notice and are disgusted.]

In disgust, Bella utters, “God, Carter, not in front of me.”

Equally repulsed, Taylor adds, “Not in front of me, either.”

[Carter gets a full erection.]

“Stop. Please stop,” Bella says, but looking over and catching a full glimpse, her eyes seem to go wide taking in his size.

Taylor also looks over and seems impressed, through her disgust.

Teddy will have none of that and types to rectify the situation.

[Carter’s full erection is a mere two-and-a-half incher.]

Bella’s admiring gaze shifts immediately to a chuckle and finger point. Taylor joins in on the laugh, raising and bending her pinkie at Carter to indicate his dinkiness. Despite the negative attention, Carter can do nothing but persist in his stroking.

[Taylor and Bella stop noticing Carter’s minuscule erection and stroking.]

Taylor and Bella’s gazes shift back to the teleprompter with focus. “I’m Taylor Torres,” Taylor adds and Bella caps the introduction with, “And I’m Bella Butler.”

Carter says through unfocused eyes and speaks between grunts, “And this… is the news… of the week…”

Taylor speaks, “The Wayward Ladies Senior soccer squad racked up another win this week—”

[Taylor and Bella each realize they forgot to put on any kind of underwear this morning.]

The lack of underwear is immediately more apparent on Taylor, whose twin nipples noticeably poke out at attention. She stops speaking briefly, as if a thought was going through her head, then continues. “—against local rival Teaberry. Way to go, ladies!”

Bella picks up on her cue. “Remember students, tickets for the homecoming dance are on sale now, so —“

[Bella takes off her top.]

Bella removes her shirt and, since she’s wearing no bra (or panties), frees up her small breasts. They’re perky and capped with pink little nipples.

Cute at best, Teddy wants to see an all-new Bella on the broadcast and starts to type accordingly.

“— pick up tickets in the main hall before or after school.”

[Bella has watermelon-sized breasts with pen cap-sized nipples.]

Bella lurches forward briefly, pulled down by the increased mass of her mammaries, but recovers quickly, feeling nothing out of the ordinary with her now immense udders. “I don’t have a date currently, so if anyone’s looking, I’m available.”

Taylor turns to her to banter. “Wow. I can’t believe you don’t have a date.”

[Taylor feels up Bella’s breasts.]

Taylor reaches over to start groping Bella. “You’re far too cute to go stag. Isn’t she, Carter?”

Carter looks over, groans his approval, and starts to stroke even faster.

[Bella can only speak in the third person.]

“Oh. That’s so nice of you to say to Bella. Bella appreciates your friendship.”

[Taylor motorboats Bella’s breasts.]

Muffled by Bella’s titflesh, whatever Taylor says next is lost to the rest of the room as well as recording.

Bella asks, “Who are you going with?”

Taylor stops her motor boating to answer. “Well, I was planning on taking my college-aged boyfriend —“

[Taylor abjectly despises her college-aged boyfriend.]

“—but I’m breaking up with that douchebag immediately.” Her anger shifts to feeling resigned now that that’s decided. “So I guess I’m also going stag.”

[Taylor is sad to the point of tears at the idea of going stag.]

Taylor’s eyes start to mist over as her face takes an overall depressed quality. “Not that I want to, you know… go stag…”

Tears start to gather at the corners of her eyes.

[Taylor believes the only way to get a new date is to talk dirty.]

“I mean, why go stag? What’s the fucking point? There’s no guaranteed cock at the end of that. And I love a good deep-dicking.”

[Taylor now realizes that she can’t stop talking dirty.]
[Taylor and Bella notice Taylor’s grip on Bella’s tit.]

There’s an awkward pause and shared look between the two girls. Bella breaks the silence.

“Taylor, why is your hand on Bella’s breast?”

“I don’t know why I’m gripping your pretty titty,” Taylor says and immediately blushes at her words.

[Bella’s breasts slosh with milk inside as Taylor fondles them.]
[Bella knows she’ll have the best orgasm of her life if she can convince Taylor to suck some out.]

“You’re Bella’s friend, right?”

Taylor nods.

“And friends help out friends, yes?”

Taylor nods.

“Could you do Bella a favor and use your mouth to suck out milk from Bella’s nipple? Please?”

“Look. I may squeeze and fondle your breasts, but I’m not the type of girl who’s going to suck on your nipple like a lesbian or something.”

[Taylor is the type of girl who will suck on Bella’s nipple like a lesbian.]

Taylor leans over and pulls one of Bella’s nipples to her mouth and starts licking and sucking with total turned-on glee. Bella moans and closes her eyes momentarily, then realizes she has to still pay attention to the teleprompter.

[Bella is a squirter. Every orgasm makes her gush from both her of nipples and her pussy.]

Bella tries her best to read from the teleprompter, despite her pleasure cascading upwards towards a blissful release. “Carter. Can you — Can you — Ugh. Can you tell us about the upgrades to the library?”

Blurting out the last bit, Bella succumbs to her orgasm, filling Taylor’s mouth off one teat, dribbling milk out of the other, and thoroughly drenching her skirt and the chair beneath her with her pussy juices.

[Carter borders on the absolute edge of release but still can’t cum.]

An utterly frustrated Carter takes his cue. “The library — the library — Fuck, there’s a new system and it’s good. Alright?”

[Carter, Becca, and Taylor drop all pretense of trying to record a broadcast, but still pay close attention to the teleprompter]
[Taylor stands on the desk and dances like a stripper.]

Taylor grips the edge of the desk and hoists herself atop it, beginning to slowly gyrate her hips. Dancing to unheard music, she peals her tight pants down to reveal a large, full bush.

“How’s that for a pleasure snatch? Bet you want to eat me raw.”

The words startle her, even as she proudly displays her ass towards the news camera and spanks it, hard.

“A slut like me needs a firm hand and a lot of spanks. I’m sure some stud would love to service me in all kinds of ways. My mouth, my hands, my pussy, and my ass are ready and waiting…”

Again, she blushes at the words coming out of her mouth, but not her actions.

She looks over her shoulder constantly, her attention ever towards the teleprompter.

[Taylor euphorically pisses on Carter.]

Taylor squats down and unleashes a full torrent of urine on her male co-anchor, who still painfully rubs himself raw, and she nearly cums from the ecstatic experience. Taylor looks down on her work with total admiration. “You like that piss? It make you hot for a naked girl to piss all over you?”

[Bella puts her feet up on the desk and rubs her clit to another orgasm.]
[Bella is fully aware of her actions and provides running commentary of her thoughts and actions.]

Bella’s tiny feet clad, in her cheer shoes, thump down on the desk.

“I’m lifting up my skirt. I’m rubbing my clitty. It’s already big and wet from the cum I just had. I’m pulling one of my nipples to my mouth.”

Bella tries to talk with her mouth full, but with how big and how dripping the nipple in her mouth is, it’s hard to understand a single word she’s saying.

Teddy, of course, realizes this.

[Taylor talks like a dumb ditz.]
[Taylor also still talks dirty. ]
[Taylor describes what Bella is doing in detail.]

“Bella is, like, rubbing all over her cunny and her boobies. Heh. Boobies.” Taylor laughs, dumbly. “Her face looks like she’s gotta pee. She’s wet all over. Her skin. Her face. Her titties. Her girly bits. Everywhere. Wet. She’s so pretty and shiny and… making weird sounds. Now, she’s screaming. Now, she’s wetter. Her boobies are leaky. So is her cunny. And her legs. And all over. Now, she’s like breathing heavy and shit.”

[Taylor walks over to Teddy and demands to be fucked doggy style.]

“Like you want to put your hard thingy in my soft thingy?”

Fucking Taylor is consistently a dream come true, but even a waking dream could stand some improvement.

[Bella walks over to suck and fondle Teddy’s balls while he fucks Taylor.]

A naked Taylor driving her cunt back onto his cock as her tits bounce and sway would be enough to set Teddy off, but Bella as his personal nut valet was too good an idea not to experience. When inspiration strikes, he embraces it. He grips it as hard as he does Taylor’s hips and drives into it full bore. Bella’s ball sucking and Taylor’s tight, velvety box combined are quick to set him off. Teddy spills his seed up into Taylor’s perfect pussy then looks at the clock and thinks, where does the time go?

He pulls up his pants and zips them, wanting no clues, especially not his half-hard dick dripping in Taylor juices, to indicate what really went down in the news room this afternoon and then types a few final commands into the teleprompter interface on his phone.

[Everyone in the room, but Teddy, is back the way they were when they entered.]
[Everyone, but Teddy, is convinced they’ve recorded a great show and that’s all they remember.]

“Good job, everybody!” Teddy announces to the room.

“We’d better win some awards, dickwad!” Carter says and storms out of the room.

“See you Monday, Teddy,” little spritely Bella says as she lightly bounds out, full of energy.

Taylor pauses when she gets near Teddy and he wonders if some part of her knows what she’s been up to. It’s not likely, but it is possible. She finally waves at Teddy and leaves.

Once his tech crew departs, Teddy downloads the files and deletes them from the main drive.

Every afternoon, Monday through Friday, he gets to play god with these people and he has the sixty-three files to prove it.

Sixty-four, actually, including today.

He wishes his father had had the foresight to work things this way instead of going live to air with his delightful depravity.

Teddy Sr., being the loving father that he is, let his son know everything he wished he knew before he was forced into hiding.

Thankfully, hindsight is 20/20.

Teddy Jr., being the loving son that he is, shares every file remotely to his father who greatly appreciates the work his son has put into three special eighteen year old seniors.

Teddy Jr. thinks about all the people in his Junior class, debating what hot new trio of Seniors should host the nonexistent Wayward High School news show next year. He kisses his phone, then his hard drive, and thinks, boy, do I love technology!