The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hi! If you got to this story through normal channels then you probably know all of the usual warnings and have some idea what you’ve found.

However, if you were googling for Cockroach Archaeologists, Library Sciences, or similar, you ought to go read something else. This story contains some stuff that’s not for children, people offended by textual representations of sex acts, or people with no sense of humour.

Assuming you are still reading, here are the caveats:

  • If you don’t think you should be reading this, you probably shouldn’t.
  • If you are planning to try any of this stuff, be my guest; do expect to be arrested.
  • If you are going to boost this story and post it elsewhere please contact me first. I probably won’t mind, but it is only fair to find out first.

My thanks go out to Blankpage for firing the synapses that lead to this, to the mighty bobwhite for error spotting, and to the people of the mcforum for letting me know that this otherwise random one-off had some potential.

The Web Mistress of Dot HL

Tampering in the Dark Forces

By William Pratt

Summoning

Doug found Necronomicon.hl linked off of an Evil Dead fan site.

It was pretty funny stuff and good quality, too. It was like all of the magic sites he’d found on the web rolled into one with a heavy dash of Gothic darkness and some major sex appeal from the pictures on the succubus invocation charm page. The “succubi” were really hot chicks, none of which he’d ever seen before, so they probably weren’t ripped from a porn site. Unknowns or not, they were fucking hot and the pictures were very high quality. The pictures almost looked alive.

Later, Doug didn’t really remember the blonde climbing out of the picture. He thought it was part of the dream.

He didn’t remember going to bed naked, but he sure as hell did remember the dream where the blonde did things. What things, he wasn’t entirely sure of. Oh sure some of it fit into his limited personal repertoire, and, given the amount of surfing he did, he was familiar with what the rest was supposed to look like. But some of the stuff, the really good stuff, was just too hazy to get much from when he tried to recall it. When he did remember, usually at night in his sleep, he woke up with a raging hard-on or, more often, sticky sheets.

Because of those dreams, Doug hadn’t been sleeping well since finding the site. He’d been horny all the time, and his grades slipped a bit because he studied other stuff instead the material for his final exams. Fortunately, it was not enough, and far too late, to cost him his scholarship. He couldn’t even keep his mind on work, and flipping McBurgers didn’t take too much mind. Finally, tired and frustrated, he decided to do something about it. He figured that he might as well go for it and try out the spell that had been preying on his mind over the past few weeks. He decided to summon the succubus who haunted his dreams.

As he worked on his final preparations, Doug’s mind flipped back and forth between two fantasies.

One was about the dream-blonde doing those fantastic, amazing things that he couldn’t quite remember. Whether the waking mind was or wasn’t capable of contemplating the pleasures that his dream woman delivered in his sleep, his body had no problems whatsoever. The slightest thought of those poorly remembered acts gave him an uncomfortable six inches of tempered steel in his jeans, even after at least two nocturnal emissions and no fewer than four trips to the bathroom for relief. It wasn’t that he’d fuck anything that moved; he actually was horny enough for that, but his nearly insane lust focussed entirely on one well-endowed blonde. The Keeper of the Succubal Archives. The mistress of all the knowledge accumulated by a caste of demons devoted to sex and other pleasurable, perverted acts.

His other fantasy had no dick-stiffening potential at all. It was about the cockroach-descended archaeologists who would find his diary millions of years after the fall of man when he screwed up. A diary that would end something like this:

It took me weeks to learn to say the name and then five more days to gather the components and make the inscriptions

Chariokarazvantilobhastadrach is but the first word of the first verse of the first stanza of a name that, when written by hand, will gladly consume a whole page. The first word of the first verse of the first stanza of a name that represents a creature who would gladly consume your soul, should you let her—it.

It is the name of a demon that seduces men to their doom and consumes their souls: A succubus.

But more than that, this is the name of the Keeper of the Succubal Archives. She is a greater demon and a powerful mistress among the succubi. She is a being who, with a word, can destroy all mankind and pervert the world of the living into a Hell-like apocalyptic nightmare.

A man would have to be mad to dare summon such a creature and risk loosing it on the world, but the name is also a word of power and bonding. It is said that when you know a demon’s full name you can control them and make demands that they cannot ignore. She had tormented my dreams for a month now and now she would serve my will and my lusts.

I lit the candles.

I chanted the spell of summoning.

I complete the rituals binding the demon to me

And, when the smoke cleared, I could see her! A being of astonishing beauty. A creature possessing loveliness enough to stiffen the cock of a dead man.

But not according to the monitor. The pickup from the webcam Doug set up to record this momentous occasion showed a fairly dowdy woman dressed for business, but not severe enough to be a dom, lying on the floor inside the summoning circle. She didn’t even have massive-yet-demure glasses you could take off to reveal the hidden babe behind them. On a scale of one to ten, His succubus was, at most, a six. She wasn’t even a proper blond. Topping her head was an ordinary muddy blonde or soft brown.

“What a fucking rip-off!” Doug stormed. “What the hell is this? Where the fuck is my blonde?”

“Oh,” said the keeper, looking at one of the cameras. “Oh Shit. Uh, like what you see big boy?”

“Who are you?”

“You don’t really want me to give you my name. It’ll take half an hour just to get through my first name, and you already know that much. I’ve got places to go, so just call me Chari, give me a minute to take down the pentagram, and I’ll be on my way.”

“Oh fuck you.” Doug laughed nervously. “I’m not that dumb. You try and take one step out of that pentagram, and my spells’ll cook your ass.”

“Don’t give me that,” the keeper chuckled. She didn’t look like much, but she had a nice voice at least. “You’re no wizard! You’re just a geek who found my internet site. I made sure that no one actually dangerous would be able to get to the good stuff. Wizards suck with computers for some reason.

“Think about this: Do you, a smart kid even when motivated more by raging hormones than brains, really wish to anger a lady of Hell? How about a lady of Hell who didn’t tell you how to lock a pentagram correctly?”

“Your site? What do you mean the pentagram’s not right?”

“Oh please. ‘Dot hl?’ What did you think it was? Helsinki?

“You’ve summoned the Archivist of Hell. I’m the Keeper of the Succubal Archives. Part of my job is to keep with the times; not all of us like to continually relive the inquisition, and these days my work requires me to have some seriously fat bandwidth myself. I’ll have you know that Hell practically runs the internet. You better remember that next time you get an unsolicited email asking you if you want a larger penis and offering a miracle drug to make it happen. Of course we don’t call them miracles at the office, but we can make the stuff really work, if we want too. We generally don’t unless you’ve really got something to offer the firm, and then we’ll set you up with a couple feet of woman pleasing power. Not that you’ll be able to find many women who can take that. One of our happy customers shot himself when he realized that.”

The Keeper, Chari, stood up during her monologue and Doug kept his eyes fixed on the computer monitors. Looking directly at her was not a good idea because even though she really had a pretty dull body, you’d have a hard time telling the naked eye that. His glimpses at her false form were few and increasing because just looking at her was a sexual experience. Fake or not, her illusion was built to be looked at, and you just had to look.

“Here is the deal,” she said, brushing off her suit. The illusion of her tweaked a swollen and inviting nipple through her extremely revealing, clingy and supple leather and ruffles attire. “And it’s my deal. This isn’t sanctioned by Satan, Lucifer, or whatever you’re calling him this century. I have to provide a service, so here it is: I set you up with the hottest chick you can think of, and after that I’m out of your life. Name her and she’s yours.

“I’m finally out of Hell,” the keeper sighed. “And I’m not going back. Bit of advice, kid: Be a good boy. Believe me, you do not want to go to Hell. You remember the demon in Dogma? Yes, I can see that you do. About the only thing the movie got right is that Hell really is that bad! The suicide rate is positively amazing, and we can’t die.”

“You’ve seen Dogma?” They have movies in Hell?

“Of course I’ve seen Dogma. I ripped it and posted it online myself. P2P fileshare has been fantastic. While it lacks the instant gratification of buying a whole soul, the sin adds up faster and with far less work. Forget the old school offers of power and immortality,” she said, her lyrical voice heaping scorn on the old school demons. “That stuff is still stuck in the Middle Ages thinking. Napster and KaZaA single-handedly got me the pull to sneak the summoning chant and my truename into necronomicon.hl without it being inspected and let me requisition the succubi that you’ve been enjoying so much in your dreams.”

The succubus smirked. “Bonnie’s wild, huh? She’s a new recruit actually; she was an up-and-coming porn star in the 80’s, but died of AIDS before she made it big. I’ll miss watching those sessions. I’d have uploaded them, but the wrong sort of person might have seen them and put two and two together. You could have been a porn star kid, but the stakes were just too high to risk it.

“Now I’m out of Hell, and, as soon as I open the pentagram, I won’t be going back. It’ll take the enforcement and collections department years to even notice that I’m missing if I’m not there organizing the records, and by then I’ll be long gone.” The Succubus took a step and then stopped the hard way: bouncing off of the mystical wall.

“What. Did you. Do wrong?” She dropped to her knees and examined the summoning circle. “You... idiot! You goofed up the pentagram! I left specific instructions on the site—”

“Uh, nope. Heh heh.” It might cost him his life later, but Doug had to laugh. It was a pretty weak, scared laugh, though. “Heh heh heh. I-I used one from another site because yours had a little hole in it. Read about common pentagram mistakes years ago when I was setting up a D&D game. Thought it was bullshit at the time, but it injected some realism into the game, so I kept it.

“What the hell are you anyway? Don’t lie to me, with the pentagram I can see through your veil and to your truth. You aren’t one of the greats are you?”

“That’s a line of utter garbage; I see you sneaking peaks at me. Without the cameras, and if I was interested, I could have you on the ground, moaning in rapture, and gladly turning over your soul. I’m not the best at harvesting men, but I’m still a succubus and that means a lot. I simply never got rated for field service. My heart wasn’t in the work of seducing men to their doom, so I got assigned to the archives instead. I wound up the Keeper of the Archives because the rest of the ladies were too busy screwing around to keep the place organized. Hell is a meritocracy, believe it or not.”

The demon on the cameras gave a proud smile while her illusion flashed a grin that almost made Doug cum in his pants. “We’re going to lose in the end, but we’re not going down easy. Hell is all about pride.”

“But—”

“I can read your suspicions, Doug, and, yes, I totally BSed my online resume. Sucker.”

“Jesus Christ,” Doug moaned in disgust. “All this work to get the fucking Keeper of the Succubal Archives and you really just turn out to be a librarian. And not even a sexy librarian. Fuck me. Why do I get the sexually repressed succubus? What the hell do I do now?”

“Well, you are contractually obligated to make an agreement on a service and let me out to perform the service. The chant I provided, and you used, says nothing about having to send me back. I made damn sure that there were no return-to-sender loopholes, and I know you couldn’t call me here with some charm ginned up by Gary Gygax—”

“James Ward,” interrupted Doug.

“What?”

“That would be James Ward. He did the mythology books, not Gygax.”

The real keeper blinked while the illusion struck a saucy pose. “To quote my stupid sisters, ‘What ever!’

“I couldn’t sneak out the service part without nulling the whole deal—God made some pretty harsh rules and no one messes with God without losing. I saw that first hand, and there was no way I wanted to wind up even worse off if I got caught.

“Fortunately, the rules are simple: If we have carnal relations, I get your soul. If I get your soul, I have to take it back to Hell—one earth-pass is good for one-and-only-one soul. If I go back to Hell, not only am I back where I started, but people will start asking questions about how I got your soul in the first place. Ergo, I don’t want your soul, and that puts the tradition of screwing you senseless out of the question.

“But I am a succubus, and that means I am all about sex. Granting you wealth is out, granting you power is out, and granting you a long life is also out. Instead, I can offer you everything you ever wanted to know about women and sex. We’ll need a test dummy for you to practice on—too bad your sister’s not home.”

“Thank God for that! What are you, nuts? That’s sick.”

“No it’s not. According to the internet she’s the first one you’re supposed to go after. Her, the French teacher, or the bitchy cheerleader that snubbed you back in high school.”

“You’re still sick. I summoned you up to get laid. I’m still gonna get laid, and you’re gonna help me with that. I’ve got a lot of sexual fantasies to work out, but none of them include my sister. Or my mom, so you leave them out of this.”

“Of course,” she said, making a mocking face that actually looked about the same on the illusion. “How about an aunt?”

Hours later;

“Alright,” said Doug, ending a very long list of stipulations. “And no tampering with or corrupting the souls of my immediate family and direct relatives.”

“Done,” said the succubus, having discarded most of her glamour and now looking like an eye catching, but no longer instantly arousing, professional business woman in her mid to late twenties. “Doug, can you hurry this up? I’m hungry. It takes a lot of energy to manifest in this plane. No wonder my sisters were all nymphomaniacs.”

“Oh.... OK. Bound by our agreements,” he intoned, “you are freed from the summoning circle!”

Doug paused for a moment in fright before covering his neck with his hands. “Uhm, what do you succubi eat?”

“Sex, what else? And if I have relations with anyone—bam. I go back to Hell. You’ll have to help me.”

“Fuck that, Chari. I need my soul.”

“Stop being a jackass. I picked you because you are supposed to be smart, when your hormones aren’t running wild. I can feast off of a willing sacrifice; if you willingly sacrifice some of your sexual pleasure, it’ll be like I get a... uh... Big Mac.”

“What do I do?” Doug asked, shrugging. “You plug in and I jerk off?”

“That wouldn’t be nearly enough. It’d be like eating a salad. What I need is for you to get really worked up and laid. The kinkier, the better”

“Chari, if I had any prospects of getting laid, I wouldn’t have spent last night summoning a succubus and the last few weeks damn near flushing my final exams researching how to get you here.”

“I can handle that. What really turns you on? What do you ‘jerk off’ to?”

“Uh....I dunno. Couple of movie stars and models?”

“Too far away. How about the girl next door? Is she cute? Ah. I see you think so.”

“Sort of, I gu—” Doug’s mind caught up with the train “Hey! Stay out of my head.”

“I just needed to see what I was going to be working with. Great. The rest of her family is out, so let’s go.” Chari leaned in close, nuzzling his neck softly. When she pressed into him, Doug’s arms had no choice but to wrap into an embrace. Her body, fake or not, felt so good rubbing against his that losing his soul would have been a small price to pay for full admission.

“What are you...?” Her lips planted on his neck with a sharp sting.

Doug let go and leapt back. “Ow! Fuck, what was that?”

“I just ‘plugged in’.”

After the short walk to the house next door;

“Uh, hello?” asked Alice when she opened the door after checking through the peep hole.

“Hi, It’s Doug from next door,” Doug said lamely, not knowing what else to say. “Can I talk to you for a moment?”

Chari winced, then slid into the doorway between the two, and ran her fingers down Alice’s cheek. Alice twitched and her eyes widened.

“Don’t mind me, I’m just going to move a few of her thoughts around to where they will be more useful and give her a few ideas. You two talk.” Leaning into Alice’s ear, Chari started to speak to the girl. “Alice, Doug is really sexy. You wouldn’t mind if he asked you out. Actually, you’d love it. Maybe you should start dropping hints that you’re available.”

“Hiiiiii Doug” cooed a suddenly very interested looking Alice. “C’mon in. Want something to drink?”

“Uh. No thanks,” Doug said as he walked into the house. Alice looked back at him with a very appreciative smile on her face as she led the way to the kitchen. She opened up the fridge and took a look before turning back towards him. She stood up straighter and pushed out her breasts.

Man, thought Doug. Alice really can be hot when she wants to.

“You sure?” asked Alice. “I’ve got pop and juice.”

Doug winced slightly as Chari slipped in behind Alice and began to feel up the girl. His neighbour twitched and took a deep breath as Chari whispered something, and then Alice smiled wickedly.

“And milk. You like milk?” she asked, her nipples hardening visibly through her tee-shirt.

“Uh, I’m good, thanks. Uhm.... Have you ever had to do something you want to do and not been sure that you really want to do it?”

“Doug’s so fucking sexy, Alice.” Chari sighed between nibbles on Alice’s ear while toying with the girl’s breasts. “You’d just love it if he tried something. You wouldn’t resist much, just enough so that you wouldn’t look too easy.”

“What was that, Doug?” Alice asked before licking her lips. “Something you want to do? Then do it.” The way she said “do it” was a toned as a bald-faced invitation that emphasized a kissing motion in her lips.

Chari stood behind Alice and whispered in the girl’s ear while one semitransparent hand cupped the join of her legs and the other massaged a breast. “You want to fuck him, Alice.” The cupping became a slow, soft kneading. “Doug is just too sexy to resist. Looking at him is like reliving all of your hottest fantasies.”

Alice jerked, her face slack and her eyes empty, as a finger slid up through her jeans and in to her. “D-did you want a drink Doug? Sorry. Feel sort of dizzy.”

“You need him in you,” sighed Chari, as she added another phantom finger. “Forget playing hard-to-get. You need him now. Do it.”

“No. No drink. I’m just trying to—”

“But he’s got something you want to drink,” teased Chari. “Imagine him cumming in your mouth as you gulp it down, Alice. Imagine him spurting between your legs as you quake with a glorious orgasm.”

Alice’s eyes locked on his crotch. She licked her lips again.

Chari, I know you are listening, thought Doug as strongly as he could. Is this really necessary?

I’m hungry and a first time should be something memorable. You half forgot yours. Bonnie’s too good at what she does sometimes.

I’m not a virgin? Doug jerked.

Well, technically, yes. Bonnie didn’t leave that to chance or you wouldn’t have a soul anymore, but practically, you aren’t even close. She’d take you to an inch away from orgasm, hold you there most of the night, and then leave.

“Doug? W-what’s wrong?” asked Alice with a smile. “You’re not all here today. You look a little distracted.” Alice’s eyes sparkled as Chari whispered a new thought into her head. “I know what’ll get your attention.”

Alice pulled her tee-shirt up on over her head. She wore a red flush down most of her chest and her smallish breasts looked swollen. Her nipples pointed at him, begging for his lips. Other than still being in her jeans, it looked to Doug like Alice and Chari were performing a lesbian seduction and sex scene he had on his hard disk. Chari was probably going that extra bit just to get him more turned on. The succubus’s hands teased, and Alice quaked and moaned while her mind, seemingly only slightly aware of what was going on in her body, tried to talk. Chari played girl like a puppet, her descriptive commentary getting more and more explicit as she described to Alice the many glories Alice would feel while making out with Doug.

“Can you imagine fucking Doug? Feeling that stiff cock thrusting between your legs and driving you up into higher and higher pleasures? Picture yourself on your knees sucking him off. Or, better yet, try lying on top of him licking his meat, while he eats your pussy. OOOhhhh it’s so good! You’re riding him now! Bouncing up and down on his cock like a horny slut. It feels so good to be a horny slut. Riding him mindlessly, taking and giving pleasure, because fucking feels so fucking good. Can you see yourself—feel it, imagine it—screaming with ecstasy as he slides his hard shaft into your ass?”

“Ssssluuuuh....” Alice asked, as her legs spread to accept the imaginary cock. She bucked and gasped in her own little world, imagining everything, feeling everything Chari was describing.

Her eyes snapped all the way open and stared at Doug, but she saw nothing. “D-Doug.... Dooo it!”

Chari pushed the sex-starved girl into Doug’s arms and said, “This is so easy, Doug. Kiss her and get going—I’m starved.”

Doug was in Hell. Figuratively that is.

He thought he wanted to do this, but, as Alice wrapped herself around him, moaning, begging, and stroking, Doug decided that morality wasn’t stuff that happened to other people. This was practically rape. Sure, she wanted it—the way she was squirming in his arms as she slid her pretty face down to crotch level confirmed that—but Chari made her want it.

He’d promised to help Chari out, but this wasn’t what he’d been expecting. A cheerleader or movie star, maybe a total stranger, was one thing, but he’d known Alice for a long time and she was a friend. One of the people he grew up with and the last person he ever expected to have pawing at his crotch, too distracted by lust to remember how to use a zipper. He put a hand on her head and pushed her back.

As Chari stood back, frowning, Alice stared up into Doug’s eyes, gasping and moaning, “Do it. Please! I need you. Now. F-fuck meeee.”

“Doug....” Chari drifted in close as she spoke in a sweet voice and ruffled his hair, “Listen to her Doug. She needs it. She wants it. Only you can give it. Give it. Enjoy it”

Doug was about to say no when Alice’s lips met his suddenly freed erection. She was one of the kids he grew up with. A friend. A sexy friend. A sexy friend who wanted him. A sexy friend who he wanted. A sexy friend who was really making him feel so good as her mouth sucked him inwards. A sexy friend whose four feather light hands were caressing his body as words of her lust and need were whispered into his ear. A sexy friend who wanted him as much as he wanted her and told him so as she began to gulp down his erupting seed.

Half in a dream, Doug pulled Alice’s face off his cock and lowered her to the floor. Then he joined her in an embrace as their lips fought. Her hands were wrapped around him, trying to pull his shirt off without breaking the kiss and failing. The kiss broke, resumed, and broke again as they tried to tug her tight jeans off. Her panties looked amazing. Wet, white lace looked sexual in a way denied to their close cousin the bikini. He shuddered in awe and expectation as the panties worked their way to the floor.

Doug saw his first real-life pussy and kissed it quickly before rolling them both over to get his pants the rest of the way off. Alice sat partly on his face, coaxing his tongue into action while he blindly worked denim off his legs. He had them around his knees when Alice’s mouth distracted him and tempted him back into full erection with delighted sighs, licks, and teasing lips.

The sensation of a lover screaming on his cock as she pressed her womanhood into his mouth and questing tongue was second only to the ecstasy of feeling her opening around him as she sank onto his rod moments later. The sounds she made as she parted were second only to the cries she’d made in the throes of orgasm. She lowered herself slowly, as though savouring every moment as he stretched and filled her insides. Alice was enjoying it every bit as much he was and every bit as much as Chari promised.

Who’d have suspected that you could have counted on a demoness to tell the truth about anything? It felt so good, and he was so close to cumming from her lips, that it had to be the bit that was lost to Chari’s lunch that kept him going. Then Alice had him buried completely and gave a warbling sigh. Her hips started to move and coaxed his into joining them and he knew. He knew. He knew.

Chari smiled and enjoyed the first course. Screw a Burger! With practically no effort at all, I have them both so worked up that this is going to be the Christmas feast in Whoville. A couple of weeks of this and it won’t matter if Hell sends collections after me; I’ll be able to kick anyone’s ass. It’s taken me about a quarter of eternity, but I’m finally out of Hell, and I’ve found a loophole that’ll provide me with almost infinite power. I’m never going back. I’m free!

Some time later;

“Doug. Wake up Doug. Alice’s family will be home soon so we better get moving.”

“Alice and I have enough time for a quickie?” asked Doug, rolling the semi conscious, but smiling blissfully, Alice onto her back.

“No Doug. Leave her on the bed and go out the window.” Chari turned around and saw Doug eating the girl out while Alice’s nearly comatose body began to respond instinctively. “Oh for crying out loud!” Chari groaned before reaching over and pushing a thought back into place in Doug’s mind.

“What did you just do?” Doug asked as his mind cleared.

“I just turned your libido down low enough to get you out of here you horny idiot.”

“Oh.... Hey! You turned me up so I couldn’t say no, didn’t you?”

“Shut up and move. Yeah. I made you hornier, but you were already all over her by then. I just needed to put a little spice on my meal. Sex is a dish best served hot.”

“Just a second, Alice will catch serious shit if her parents see her like this. Oh Jesus. I hope I didn’t get her pregnant.”

“Stick a note on the door and leave the window open to air the room out,” barked Chari. “There are tricks to make sure she doesn’t get pregnant, but I’ll need another feeding or two to make it stick.”

“O-OK, but our clothes are on the floor in the kitchen,” said Doug as he draped a blanket over the naked Alice. Tucking her in, he gave her a quick kiss.

Chari winced at the cuteness. “We’ll grab the evidence on the way out, but we don’t have enough time to clean up the mess on the floor.”

“Quick rubdown with some paper towel and spill some OJ so that it looks like the floor should be sticky, I guess. Or you could do something about it with their minds. You’re good at that.”

A minute of panicked wiping and then a vault over they fence between the yards later, they were safely back in his basement, and Doug was a bit upset.

“A bit upset? Fuck that. I’m pissed off. Part of the deal was that you don’t mess with me.”

“No, no, no. The deal was that I leave your family alone. Don’t worry about it. You wanted it. If I hadn’t tweaked you it would have been over after three rounds. Four at the most.”

“Th-Three? Four! How many times did we make out?”

“Lots. A few more meals like that and I’ll be able to change things so that you can do that all the time.”

“That would be good. What’s the point of all this if I can barely remember any of it afterwards? What about Alice? What does she remember?”

“Most of it, I think, but she has no regrets. Trust me. You want her as a girlfriend, just ask and she’s yours.” I made damn sure that she’ll be a willing battery in the future.

No! Don’t make any permanent changes.”

“Moi? You made a couple of rather permanent changes. You blew her virginity and ruined her for all men. No one will ever be able to match this afternoon.”

“Oh. Can you make her forget and put her back to normal?”

“Weren’t you just complaining about permanent changes? I Suppose I could do it, but you’d owe me another meal. Alice’s younger sister is home....”

No!