The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Special thanks to the MC Forum Lurkers who showed me the holes in this chapter.

The Web Mistress of Dot HL

Worth Frying For

By William Pratt

Ol’ Blue-eyes Is Back

“Hey Doug, guess what?” blurted Janie, her face beaming with delight as she sat down with her lunch.

Oh, man, thought Doug. Today’s the day I make out on the counter, huh?

But Janie looked genuinely happy, not blitzed out of her mind with sexual desire. “Three months … silence, and then, out of the blue, my education grant was approved!

“Cool,” said Doug, glad for her and almost relieved. She’s got a great smile, though.

Pushing that thought aside, Doug asked, “How much does it cover?”

“Just about everything. I won’t be living like a queen, but I won’t need to work part time anymore. As soon as summer’s over, I’m gone, finally. I didn’t think I had a chance of getting the big award; someone out there must really like me.”

You still have your clothes on, so I’m betting it’s Wayde. “Very cool, where’re you planning on going?”

Janie looked up and started to answer, but instead she stopped and squinted. “Are you wearing contacts?”

“Nnnno. Why?” asked Doug. Here it comes. Any second now, the shirts coming off and I lose my crew room virginity. Well, it could be worse; there are plenty of girls here that look like whales.

“Oh. You’ve got really … nice … eyes …” She slowly ground to a halt, her gaze holding Doug’s until he forced himself to blink.

“I guess I never really looked before,” she said, digging into her lunch as if her mind hadn’t wandered at all.

What sort of extras did Chari set me up with this time? Wish she’d ask me before playing Pimp My Ride with my body. I checked my eyes out after she said she’d done something, but I didn’t see anything.

“What do you like about them?” asked Doug, testing a theory.

Janie looked back up, her eyes locked again and her head tilted as she thought. “Not sure, really.”

“Just relax and think about it for a while. Look at my eyes, relax and let your mind drift.”

“Now what are you doing?” she asked, not breaking the eye-lock.

“Seeing if I can hypnotize you.”

“Oh sure,” she mumbled in reply. “Like that’ll worrrrr …”

Well, that was a lot easier, thought Doug after Janie stopped responding normally. Practice does make perfect, and I’ve gotten a lot of that over the last couple of days. Rae is a hard-core hypno-junkie. What kind of freak actually likes to be ordered around?

“Hello, Janie?” Doug waved his hand between their faces. She’s gone, but how do I tell if she’s really under?

“Are you hypnotized, Janie?”

“No.”

“Why not?” Doug asked.

“Doesn’t exist. ’s all fake,” she mumbled, her eyes mere slits.

Shows what you know. “Look at me and speak clearly, Janie. Would you date a younger guy?”

“I don’t know. Maybe.”

“Would you date Doug?”

“He’s sexy and all, but … no.”

Thank God. Finally someone Chari’s hasn’t mind-fucked, much. She had to think about it a bit, though.

“Why not?” Doug asked the sleepy-looking Janie.

“Too young. And Elaine would go nuts. She’s scary sometimes.”

Elaine? wondered Doug. Sure, she gets a little intense sometimes, but that’s just because her parents treat her like a slave. Why don’t the rest of the girls like Elaine? Jealousy?

“What about if you didn’t have to worry about Elaine?”

“Have a one nighter, maybe. Not sure. He’s too young. Got nice eyes, though. Huge dick, too.”

“What do you mean by ‘a one nighter?’”

“Go out, have a few drinks, fool around, maybe have sex.”

“What would it take for you to sleep with Doug?”

“No strings. Young guys are too emotional. Too clingy.”

Just out to have a little fun. Sounds just like Elaine. Wonder how fast Elaine would go under if she’s the push-over that Chari says she is?

“Hey guys!”

Speak of the devil. “Morning, Elaine.”

“Huh?” mumbled Janie, blinking herself awake.

“What were you two up to?” teased Elaine.

“Nothing,” replied Doug. “I just hypnotized Janie.”

“No you didn’t,” said Janie, indignantly.

“Well, where do you think you’ve been for the last couple minutes then?” Doug asked, pointing at the clock while Elaine snuggled in close, crushing her breasts into his chest.

Janie shrugged. “Mph. I wasn’t hypnotized. I just dozed off. Late night last night.”

Janie took a bite of her burger and then looked over at Elaine climbing onto Doug’s lap. That was nothing new, well it was new, but not too unexpected given Doug and Elaine lately. What was unexpected was Elaine crossing her arms to pull her shirt up over her head and the surprised glance Janie received from Doug. Yeah. I’d be a bit weirded out if I had a boyfriend who started to strip at work.

“Elaine?” Jerrold called from the floor. “Where are the fry boxes? Make out with your boyfriends on your own time!”

“Spoil sport,” mumbled Elaine, giving Doug a sloppy kiss on the cheek as her shirt dropped back down.

“She’s getting almost as bad as Alice,” Doug said, once Elaine was gone.

“Alice? That crazy girl who was calling for you every half hour? What happened to her, anyway?”

“Her parents shipped her off to live with some family out of town. I think they were getting just as creeped out as I was.”

“Ha! You sure can pick them, Doug.” Wonder if he’d consider a quick fling with someone older?

Thorns

The best part of the day, Li Mei thought to herself. The few minutes between the end of the shift and her being kicked out by the managers for being a distraction were the best. She could engage in some witty and flirtatious banter with Doug without being distracted by customers and she could race home after and take care of those incredibly lovely cravings.

But why Doug? He’s cute and all, but … God! The first couple times we goofed around in the crew room … I was useless after. I wanted to do what we’d been joking about so bad I couldn’t think straight and working with sticky panties was just … yuck.

I guess I like Doug, sort of, but why Doug? The flirting’s so hot, but he doesn’t flirt back all that well. I don’t know why I like it so much. I’ve always liked him, I think, so why do I keep turning him down? If we date a while I won’t be cheap, but it’s like I want to flirt myself to an orgasm. I wasn’t far off yesterday, so what should I start with today?

“Hey, Doug …” she cooed, her improvisational muscle using the pause to set up her first volley. Something was wrong. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

The realization hit her like a brick. He knows! He knows I want him! Oh god. We haven’t even said a thing to each other yet and I’m already gone. He’s looking at me funny and I—

Something deep inside her slammed down. The will to resist came from nowhere. “No time today, Doug,” she managed to say in an even voice. I won’t let him know I’m cheap. I won’t throw myself at him. He has to make the first move. Ah! There!

“Besides, I’m not flirting with a guy who’s wearing some other girl’s lip gloss.” She managed to say coldly. “Bye, Doug. Have fun with Elaine.”

Doug’s jaw dropped and his head whipped over to the drive through window manned by the former teen model and wanna-be centerfold.

Yes! Disarmed him! Thank you, drama elective! Li Mei thought as she stalked off. Keep him off balance.

“Rose? I—” Doug fell silent for a few moment and then, “Li Mei! I’m sorry!”

Her step faltered as a leg buckled. Heat raced through her. She almost turned.

Oh Fuck! The way he said that. Too much! Oh God! Keep walking. She recovered from the stumble and took another step. She almost looked back.

Don’t let him know you’d crawl to him if he asked. Maybe he’ll even apologize with flowers or something! Oohhhhhh!

No! Don’t turn around. Gotta get home. Doug with flowers for me. Oh God. So horny! How could I, how could anyone, say no?

Doug!” yelled Jerrold, breaking up Doug’s reply and allowing Li Mei a chance to lay down another emotional wall. “Sort out your love life on your own time.”

Thank you Jerrold. Saved. Almost lost it. Drive somewhere close and quiet. I’ll never make it home like this. One step at a time, she made it out of the mall and to her car.

Elaine watched and listened with glee. Absolutely amazing how effective a little bit of lipstick can be when well placed. Suck in a guy, blow up a budding relationship …

“You had your chance, Rose,” she whispered to herself. But call me old fashioned. I like being an exclusive. He got a taste already, but when I’m done with him tonight, he won’t even dream of other women. Not even his collection of hot little cheerleader sluts.

Gardening Advice

“Rose found out about me messing with Elaine,” Doug told Chari. “And now she’s pissed off at me. I thought you’d done something to her and, well, I guess not. None of the other girls freaked out when they found I was, uh, cheating on them. Or cheating with them in the case of Mira.”

“Well, I’d say you really stuck your pecker in it,” laughed Chari. “But this is the one time you didn’t. Personally, I happen to find that amusing.”

“Yeah. It’s real funny,” said Doug in a dead voice. “What should I do about it?”

Chari put down her book and spun her chair to face Doug. Looking over her glasses she said, “The normal method would be to go to her house with a gift and apologize. Of course, you have some other options.”

“What kind of gift?” Doug asked, ignoring the other options.

She slumped a little and looked at Doug with dismay. “Am I wasting my time here, Doug? You should be starting to figure girls out by now; you’ve certainly slept with enough of them. What’s her name?”

“Li Mei?” he asked quizzically. “Ha! Got it right that time, I think. But I know what you mean: Roses”

“Yes, roses,” said Chari, miming delight. “Roses and a fancy dinner. You visit her, you act polite and attentive, and I think you will probably come out OK, but no guarantees”

“No guarantee?”

“For a guarantee, I’d have to walk over with you and have a talk with her. In that case, you might as well not bother with the roses and blow your pay check on condoms instead. I think you can handle this on your own; besides, mentally dominated Asian hooker-sluts are just too cliché.

“I better help you with the flowers, though.”

“Never mind. I’ll ask the florist, but once I get Li Mei talking to me again, I’ll have to sort things with Elaine. I kind-of blew her off a bit hard.”

“Concentrate on Li Mei. I want you two to have a great time tonight; you just enjoy each other’s company. Screwing’s optional, but saying her name a couple times wouldn’t hurt. Don’t worry about Elaine, or you’ll blow it completely with Rose.”

Setting Up a Jail Break, Part 1

How freaky is this? wondered Paul as he trudged to the guy’s change room at the end of his shift, praying that no one would be there. Changing with the serpent at full attention … not fun. I can picture Roger right now. “Hey, Paul, that for me? Hey, everybody, Paul’s gay! Paul gets hard over guys!”

Roger’s an ass, but I’m obsessed with a dream. “Bonnie” doesn’t exist, she couldn’t, but I’ve still had a non-stop hard-on for the past week just from thinking about her. She seems so real in my dreams.

He pushed on the door, took a step in, and stopped dead, forgetting all about his dream woman.

“Hey, Paul,” Elaine oozed, her blouse open and framing her bare chest.

“Holy fuck!” burst out Paul’s mouth, his eyes instinctively tracing her curves. Oh fuck. Oh fuck, she’s hot. Man, she’s got nice tits! Doug dumped this to maybe make up with Rose? He’s nuts! Obviously, she still wants him.

Hypnosis my ass, Paul reflected. Doug wouldn’t have had that blow-out with Rose and Elaine if they were his sex slaves; he’d have had a threesome.

“Hey, Elaine?” he squeezed out, his eyes trying to focus on her face and not stare at her hefty, bare breasts. “Uh … Doug went home already.”

“I’m not here for Doug, Paul. I’m over him,” she sniffed, her eyes boring into Paul’s as she stood up and took a step closer. “I just want to know if you’re interested in doing something tonight.”

“Hah!” he blurted. “I’m not dumb. You’re using me to get back at Doug.”

“No I’m not. Doug’s obviously sniffing after Rose, so I’m just moving on … to you.”

“Right.” What does it matter? She’s Elaine! Heeeey … Maybe Doug wanted that fight and reprogrammed her for me! Only one way to find out, I guess.

He reached towards Elaine’s lovely and full chest but she slapped his hand away.

“Hey! After the first date, maybe …” She stopped, as though listening to something, then grinned wickedly, her eyes drifting down to the very visible bulge in his pants.

“Aw, did I do that?” she cooed, and like the girl in his dreams, pushed Paul up against the door before dropping to her knees on the tiled floor.

His pants followed her down, and Paul stopped worrying about hypnosis and the motivations of jilted lovers.

Chari watched Elaine enthusiastically playing with Paul’s swollen cock through his underwear and shook her head. “You’re too easy, Elaine. Really, you should thank me for this, because on your own, you were going to come to a bad end. Now remember to do that thing with your tongue that I told you about.”

Elaine growled, Paul whimpered softly, and Chari said, “Good girl. Doug will be soooo jealous when he finds out. He’ll come running back, and if he doesn’t … Paul has a nice, tasty cock, doesn’t he? Ooooh. It’s so yummy.”

A Rose is not Rose

“Li Mei,” said Doug, holding out a bouquet of flowers. “I’m really sorry I was a jerk. I brought these because I really like you and I want to apologize. I’m sorry.”

Oh God! Oh God! Roses! He did it! He brought roses! Play it cool. Don’t melt. Don’t melt. Relax! Don’t let him see you start drooling. Don’t accept right away. Keep him dangling.

“The way you said my name was really cute.” Omigod. No! I can’t believe I said that. Don’t let him know. You can work with this. Play it cool. Keep calm.

“Did I get it wrong?”

“No. Not really. It’s not like it’s all that hard. Say it again.”

“Li Mei.”

Her legs wilted. She reached out and prayed he wouldn’t feel the shaking as she took the flowers. These are nice. Elaine probably helped him pick them out, she thought sourly, sniffing a flower. Oh, stop being so paranoid. Like Elaine’s into sharing. He probably just asked the florist.

She leaned into him, up on her toes, and kissed him on the cheek as chastely as she could manage. That’s OK. That’s not cheap. I’m not cheap. I’m playing it cool. I’m relaxed. I’m not going to rip our clothes off and fuck him on the porch.

“I accept your apology,” she said. Then she sprang back before he realized how much of her she had pressed into him. Mmmmm. He’s huge! And he’s hard … for me! He wants me, he brought flowers, and the way he says my name is so cute. If we date for a while it’ll be OK and it won’t be cheap when we do have sex. I can’t wait! He’s horny—

“For me,” she whispered, gazing through the flowers at the bulge in Doug’s pants.

“Li Mei, I’d like to take you somewhere for, maybe, dinner? To eat? I think I know how we can get all this sorted out. There’s someone you’ve got to talk to.”

Mmmmm! “Yesssss! Need to get changed though …” Need to get to my room and cum. Cum like crazy. Never needed anything so bad. If I don’t, I’ll be all over him, and he’ll know how cheap I really am.

“What time?” she blurted to move things along, her hand itching to do cheap things, but in private. “When and Where?”

“I-I really didn’t think that far ahead. I was pretty sure you’d kick me to the curb.”

Li Mei felt her face shift from shell shocked to smiling as the old patterns resurfaced. Opening her mouth to fire the first flirtatious salvo, she looked into his eyes. Oh my god! I never noticed! He’s got such sexy eyes. How can you not want a guy with eyes like that? How can I keep a guy with eyes like that long enough to … Do I really want to go slow? Forget cheap, I need to take him now while I can! While I have him feeling all guilty!

She swallowed hard. “I probably would have, if you hadn’t brought flowers. Sssso, are you asking me for a date, or are you just trying to get into my pants like you did with Elaine?”

“Yeah. Uh, about Elaine—”

“Don’t you dare say she means nothing to you,” Li Mei yelled, trying to distract him from her squirming. “I’ve seen how you act around her. I’m surprised it took you that long, but it was completely unfair to me! You get my hopes up and then you crawl into her bed first.”

“I didn’t actually—”

“Didn’t make it to her bed today?” Li Mei asked, pressing into him again and enjoying the feel of his hardness against her belly. “No. You two probably went at it like animals in your car after work. Did she like it? Did she teach you any little tricks I’d like?”

“No, you stormed off and I felt all …. You mean more to me than that.”

“I sure as hell better or you’re never getting the inside of these pants,” she giggled, patting her hip. “I don’t know how you’d get the big guy in with us, but I can’t wait to try.”

Doug blinked. “Li … Rose,you really need to—”

Shit! Talk about letting the cat out of the bag! She bounced back away from his soothing warmth while her mind worked full speed to come up with a way to keep playing, without looking like a slut. “Not until I’m ready and you can prove that you’re worth me. After Elaine, that’s going to take you a while. I think I’ll tie you up first and play with you for a while to make sure you’re serious.”

“Uh, what if I like being tied up?” Doug asked.

“If you don’t now, you sure will when I’m done with you.” Li Mei felt the grin overtaking her face and the rush of pleasure that came with their sexy banter. “There. We’re flirting again. That’s what I really like about you. You’re safe, fun, and you give me a lot to chew on.” Her eyes dropped to his groin for a moment before bouncing back up.”

“Uh, you can chew on me anytime?”

“Oh please. You can do better than that.”

“Yeah, I can, but every time I bring it up, you say no.”

“I like it when you bring it up,” she said, smirking. “If I had a projector, we could watch movies on it. I like the scenery.”

“So do I. You’ve got the prettiest eyes, Li Mei.”

Ka-pow! “O-OK. That’s enough. There’s just something way too sexy about how you say that.”

“You’ve got the prettiest eyes?”

“Well that too, but my name. I love it when you say my name.” She pressed herself into him again. All of her against all of him. Cheap! Stop it! If only I had boobs like Elaine’s, then I could—

“Li Mei. Li Mei, Li Mei, L—”

She shut him up with a kiss, shaking softly. Can’t wait! Omigod, I can’t wait! Tonight! Fuck looking cheap. I’m going to be so cheap that he’ll never forget. I’m going to …

Six o’clock was all she really remembered later.

“Li Mei.”

His voice echoed through her brain. She put down the dress she had been looking at and laid back on her bed. Her hand reached over for, grabbed, and turned on her new best friend.

I’m totally oversexed today, Li Mei thought as the buzzing began. It’s all Doug’s fault. How can I play to win when what I really want to do is strip and act like a whore? It’s not like I’m a virgin or a prude; a prude doesn’t go out and stock up on sex toys because someone at work turns them on too much for them to be able to think straight. I had no problem sleeping with Wing, and I didn’t worry about looking like a slut. I wonder if this is some sort of interracial thing? Mmmm. I think I came for the first time in a week when I kissed him on the porch, but it wasn’t enough!

“So hot,” she mumbled as she twisted on the sheets. “So good. Doug! Please let me cum!”

Am I leading him on so I can compete? But how? How can I compete with Elaine? She’s taller, she’s got bigger boobs, and she used to be a model. What about his friends, the cheerleaders? The Latino alone makes both me and Elaine both look like little girls.

“How much do you want to compete, Li Mei?” asked a musical voice.

“More than anything,” she replied, savouring the sensations as her body began to respond in earnest to her ministrations, building higher and higher, and, hopefully, this time she’d cum.

“You know what Doug likes.” Her hands removed the vibrator as something else, something better, promised to replace it. “Maybe if you were more like that, you would have an easier time.”

“No kidding,” she moaned as a tongue explored her slit. Her humming toy slipped out of her hand as she let her teasing imagination take over. Lips, easy to pretend they were Doug’s, teased around her body, her breasts, and her own lips without letting up on her pussy. Teasing, taking her higher, higher, higher, but still no top, no peak, could be found.

“Unnngggh!” Quickly forgotten, the vibrator rolled away as her fingers dug into her sheets and pulled. But boobs— “More, yes! Please!” Boobs and legs like Elaine’s don’t just appear from out of nowhere.

“Oh, you can catch Doug’s eye without being an imitation Elaine, Li Mei. All you need is a few small things, really. If I helped you have Doug, would you do some little things for me? Little things you’d like doing anyway?”

For this, for Doug—her arms and legs were spread by tightening cords of silk. The teasing fingers, feathers, lips and things pulled back, and she pressed herself upwards, following.

“—Anything. Do anything! Please, Doug, let me cum!”

“Good. When you wake up, you’ll feel much better. I promise.”

That was the best sex fantasy, ever! Li Mei thought as she lay on her bed with her eyes closed. Who needs toys? Wow! After that, I’m still horny!

A smile drifted over her face as her hand worked its way down to the juncture of her legs. She squirmed happily as fingers slid over smooth skin and then spat out a short cry at first contact with her target. Still flooding, still swollen, still hungry.

Never enough. Only Doug. Only the real Doug. Her head rolled over to the side and her bleary eyes blinked away tears. Then she lurched up into a sitting position and grabbed her clock radio.

“Five forty-five!” She landed on her feet with a thump, took two steps, and jerked her closet open.

We’re not going anywhere really fancy, so I can’t put on the really dressy stuff and if I—

Li Mei almost fell backwards when she saw the gown waiting for her in the closet.

Wow! No one could ever look cheap in that. No way.” All red and gold, it looked as though the gown would mould to her every curve and show off everything in a tasteful but intensely erotic manner. “Where did it come from?”

“Doug won’t be able to do anything but drool,” she whispered to herself as she took the dress out of her closet, held it in front of her, and looked in the mirror.

I look amazing! Perfect hair. Absolutely perfect and if it wasn’t dry and without the makeup, I’d swear I just stepped out of the shower, not slept for an hour and a half.

Pouring herself into it, she discovered that she’d been right: The dress fit like a sheath, and made her breasts—even with her nipples stealing attention by practically trying to jump off her body—and hips look fantastic. She needed someone to zip up the back, but, Ha! I’d like to see Elaine compete with this! I could melt ice! I don’t know where this came from, but I look better than I did for the prom.

Mmmm. Nipping out, big-time. That looks a little cheap, but Doug’ll love it. She looked at herself curving in and out in all of the right places, pursed her lips, and thought, But this just isn’t right for a first date. This is for a serious date—an anniversary or birthday—where we go to dinner, dancing, and I intend to rape him before the night is over. Definitely not cheap, but not for a first date, either.

She carefully slipped out of the gown, hung it back up, and put on a shirt. Start slow, she said to herself, pulling the shirt back off and then slipping a bra on. She rummaged around for a clean pair of jeans. Finding a pair, she pulled them almost all of the way up before noticing something missing. Holy shit. I was about to go out in that dress without any panties on.

Then she really looked. Holy shit! I’m bald down there. I don’t care how out of it I was; there’s no way I’d do that!

“If you really want Doug,” said the voice from her dream, “You have to give him some of what he wants. He’s already had busty and leggy, so sleek and smooth will really set him on fire. You want to set him on fire, don’t you, Li Mei? You want to make him just as horny as he makes you.”

“Yesss,” Li Mei hissed, dropping back onto her bed with phantom lips playing over her body.

Setting Up a Jail Break, Part 2

“Mmmmm,” moaned Chari as pleasure rolled in. Doug’s off to a great start. Fast, too …

No, that’s not Doug and Rose. It’s Mira’s sister, Linda. She was a great pick; she makes most sluts look like nuns, but it’s rather thin food most of the time since she’ll do anybody. She found a very good one today, probably a teacher or someone else taboo.

“Paul,” she cooed, running her fingers over the crouching teen’s shoulders. “Imagine this is real. Imagine that magic really could win you all that you wanted. Magic could treat you to every perverted fantasy you have ever dreamed of. Imagine taking Elaine for the first time on your desk, surrounded by the pentagram. Imagine spilling your virgin seed inside her lovely body to complete the spell. Imagine it working and giving you the power to have Elaine whenever you wanted. You could take your sister as a slave and toy … you could even screw your mom, you sick little freak.

“Now, finish the pentagram, just like the one from the internet. You need practice in making props like this if you have to take over the Thursday night game. Doug’s too busy to be the Game Master with all the sex he’s getting, and the show must go on. Work carefully, but imagine. Imagine warm lips on your cock; imagine all of the things your slaves would do for you, if only the pentagram was real.”

Paul looked at his print out, checked his inscriptions for accuracy, shuddered a moment, and remembered the way Elaine’s naked breasts had pressed into his shoulder when she’d tongued his ear. He could feel it, even though it was about as real as the teeth nibbling on his ears.

Funny how little convincing it took to get her to come home with him. Even funnier was the way she’d actually sucked him off at work.

Weird though, when she wants to make a guy jealous, holy shit! Elaine pulls out all the stops. I can’t believe that it actually felt better than the internet said. I can’t believe she stopped when she did. Fuuuuuck!

“Save it for me for later,” she’d said, pulling his pants back up. “I want you good and hard and excited, so we can fuck for hours.”

You got it, Elaine! Now she lay naked, napping on his bed. OK, so what if she’s just using me to get back at Doug. So what if I’m not going to get to keep her. If I actually get to sleep with her, it’s worth it!

While Rae and Elaine took turns teasing his cock in the privacy of his mind, Paul carefully drew another sigil.

His eyes glazed over as the girls did things he’d only started dreaming of lately to an erection harder than hard and even more dreamlike than the rash of fantasies that had kept it perpetually stiff for the past week.

In his mind, Rae gazed at him, lust-fuelled servitude obvious in her eyes, Elaine’s full breasts pushed into his back as she kissed his neck, and his mysterious blonde dream goddess rolled her tongue over the tip of his cock while fondling his balls.

“Bonnie,” he mumbled, the magic marker dropping from his fingers as he unbuttoned his pants.

“No you don’t,” Chari said sweetly. “Save it for the real girls. You know they want it. They want all of your tasty, virgin seed, so you just keep working while I go check up eye on another of my side projects.” As Paul’s hand closed on the marker again, Chari reached out, grabbed at the intangible, tugged, and was elsewhere.

Mira lay on a lounge in her back yard, sunning herself and waking from a hot dream to find that it wasn’t Doug’s lips playing with her nipples.

“Linny, what are you doing?” gasped Mira, her body responding regardless of her mind’s opinion. “You know I’m not into the girl-girl thing.”

“So why d’you make out with Mandy all the time, sis?” Linny asked back, discarding Mira’s bikini bottoms and licking her way down into the valley between Mira’s breasts.

“Those are with Mandy and Doug,” Mira protested, her hips instinctively moving against the hand cupping her groin instead of slipping away the way she’d intended. “Doug likes it, and that’s OK, I guess. But not with just a girl, so stop it, Linny.”

“Mandy’s not doing it right then,” Linny said as she began to finger her sister slowly. “But I will. I made a promise, and now I’m gonna be the best.”

“And I keep my part of bargains,” said Chari, as Linny’s waist slimmed and her breasts swelled. “Why shouldn’t I? I enjoy it, you enjoy it, and with so little extra effort, we can all enjoy it that much more. We’re enjoying ourselves, aren’t we, Mira? It’s just a little fun and it’s been such a boring day.”

Mira’s eyes glazed over, soft murmurs bubbled out of her throat, and her arms wrapped around her lovely, ever so lovely, sister.

Thank you Goddess, thought the teen with the emphatically adult body as she slithered down her sister. My body is your temple, and Mira will only be the first worshipper.

Pruning

At six-oh-five, blue jeans, a tight shirt, and panties in place, Li Mei stepped into the hallway, glancing back into her room for a last quick look. Not cheap. OK, the panties make me look cheap, but he’s not seeing them … yet.

Now do I explain things to mom, or do I just take off? She looked at the clock. Oh. Maybe he’ll be late.

The voices in the hallway said no. Doug was on time and she was … fashionably late and stuck trying to explain a white guy to mom. Just great. Well, I’d have to do it sooner or later—

Li Mei stopped dead in the hallway. “I can’t believe I’m staking a claim on him already.”

“Rose?” called her mom. “You keep your young gentleman waiting.”

English, well, she’s being polite at least.

“After sleeping half afternoon away, no wonder you late,” her mom chided.

Slept, yeah right. I spent the afternoon bringing myself off to wild sex fantasies about my young gentleman. Li Mei walked into the entertaining room, and immediately wanted to go back for the dress. Doug had dressed up for school photos, and then some.

“You didn’t have to dress up, Doug.”

“Oh, I think he look nice, Rose. Very smart dresser. You could learn thing or two, Rose.”

Li Mei’s jaw almost dropped off. I don’t know how he does it. He must have seduced mom somehow. She wasn’t even this nice to Wing.

“Thank you Mrs. Zheng. Ready to go, Li Mei?”

Li Mei felt the heat overtake her again; this time there could be no escape though. No fingers, no vibrators, nothing to do but try and take Doug’s offered elbow and stammer, “R-ready?”

“He almost have it right. You two have fun,” said her mother, hurrying the two out the door.

Li Mei let herself be led down the sidewalk in a daze, shocked at the relaxed attitude of her mother and once again nearly out of her mind with lust. Walking was an adventure. Her jeans pressed her smooth and satiny panties tightly against—into—her slit, rubbing pleasantly and strangely. With every step, the slick cloth seemed to move more sensually, but also faster and deeper.

Fire. I’m on fire. Body’s so hot. Feel everything.

“D-Doug. Lets … Please … Need you. Please. Not cheap.”

“Rose. I’m going to help. I want you to meet someone,” Doug said, opening the passenger door for her. She began to get into the car, but then she looked into the back.

Seeing the person in the back of Doug’s beaten up old hatchback, Li Mei first found herself thinking, threesome? Then she did a double take as the scruffy beatnik fought his way out of the car. She tried to shake her head clear, but her name still rang in her ears, the echo sending shudders from deep in her core rushing through her entire body.

“Doug,” she whined. “Who’s this?”

“Show her, Wayde. Do your thing.”

“Did it already,” replied the shaggy …

That is it exactly, bubbled through Li Mei’s brain, blasting its way past the mental orgy. He looks just like Shaggy, right down to the green shirt.

She shook her head again, and this time, it cleared. “Whoa! Serious, who is this guy?”

“My name is Wayde,” said the stranger, stepping out of the car—through the door—and bowing low. He straightened up and placed a white, glowing ring on his head. Above his head. “Guardian Angel, First Class (Retired)”

“An Angel?” Li Mei blinked. “You really expect me to believe this? Get real, Doug!”

“Ahem,” said Doug, pointing to the glowing, floating ring. “You don’t have this insane need to sleep with me anymore, do you?”

Surprised by the matter-of-fact tone he took as much as what he’d said, Li Mei stepped back. “Of course I don’t! I—”

“Li Mei.”

“Stop saying that! You have no idea what … Say that again.”

The self proclaimed Angel polished his nails on his jacket.

“Li Mei,” said Doug. “Didn’t do anything for you, did it?”

“Doug, what did you do to me? What’s going on?”

Enter, The Bonnie

“Yes!” Elaine shrieked as Paul burst deep within her pussy. She squirmed, her back sticking slightly to the lacquered desktop. Bliss unlike anything, including sex with Doug, blasted through her as her hips rose and began to slam into Paul.

“Give it to me, Paul,” she moaned, her mind becoming fuzzy. She fucked back and yelled as if she couldn’t control her body anymore, but as long as it felt like this … I don’t care!

“Fill me with virgin cum!” screamed the babe writhing beneath him. “Oh! Oh fuck! I’m-I—” Elaine let out a long, low howl the likes of which Paul had never heard before, not even in pornos. Then instead of pulling off him or collapsing the way he’d expected, she began to buck, grinding into him harder and pushing him in deeper. Her legs locked behind his back, her nails dug into his shoulders as she screamed loud enough to wake the dead … or his neighbours. Through it all, she didn’t stop thrusting.

Good thing Rae and my parents are out, thought Paul as he returned to earth. Not that I’d have skipped this for anything.

Amazed that he’d lasted long enough to experience an enthusiastically milking pussy—something he’d read about all the time, but hadn’t really believed in—Paul let out a loud moan as his thrashing, babbling, and hot co-worker’s orgasming body shuddered around his cock. Fuck! She’s not even letting me stop. I’m going to cum again in no time.

The soft glow of the pentagram on the floor receded as he consecrated his computer desk/altar with the fluids of a virgin.

“Oh yeah, that was so good!” gushed Elaine a minute later, her voice sounding mushy. “Let’s do it again! On the bed this time, though.”

Bonnie can wait, Paul’s fried brain told him as he reluctantly pulled out of Elaine and got off her. That relative freedom was short lived, because Elaine bounced off the desk and fell into him, her legs unable to support her.

Whether it was the after-effects of her intense orgasm, or just her being stiff from being pounded into the hard surface of the desktop, Elaine staggered around and finally gave up, wrapping around Paul and pressing her lush body in tight. Her eyes seemed to glow and her kisses tasted like wine.

Entangled in amorous, or at least nymphomaniacal, girl, Paul staggered to his bed and fell onto it. Elaine quickly straddled him, her hair forming a canopy around his head while she drove her lips onto his.

I could get used to this, thought Paul as he began to kiss back, following her lips as Elaine leaned back and sat, grinding her hips along a hard on Paul wasn’t sure he’d lost.

“Hey, uh … How do I match up with Doug?”

Elaine frowned and stopped moving. “Don’t bring him into this. I want to forget all about that jerk; we had a good thing going, but obviously, he wanted his little Peking Slut more. Fuck him.”

Then her hips began to slide again, and she said, sounding a little different, “Here’s a hint: Never ask a girl a question like that. You’ll probably make her mad, and if she’s mad, she won’t do anything like this.”

To punctuate, Elaine lifted up, steadied herself with her left hand on his shoulder, grabbed his cock with her right, and without breaking eye contact, smoothly slid him inside.

“You have no idea how much I missed this,” she moaned as she sank. “No idea at all.”

The milking sensation around his cock started again, but this time it was better. Much better, the difference was like the one between an amateur and a pro. Before Elaine had let her body’s desires dictate the pace and slammed her way through on raw enthusiasm. This time Elaine moved almost as quickly, but she seemed to be taking her time. Every tensing muscle and every inch of sliding flesh measured for maximum impact.

“Oh Lord, I’ve missed this,” she moaned. “So much. Too much!”

“Missed what?” gasped Paul, trying to keep his motions matched to hers and beginning to fail miserably.

“Life!” she barked.

Planting

“So I was your sex slave?” Li Mei yelled, bouncing to her feet. She stood beneath a tree in the park not too far from home. Doug sat sprawled a respectable distance away, and the Angel was cross-legged, his halo gone, safely hidden somewhere.

“Pretty much,” replied Doug, looking to Wayde for help. Getting a shrug in response, Doug continued. “But it’s not like I asked for it. I did what I could to keep you out of it, honest!”

“But you knew and you and this Wayde guy here just let me go now? Thanks, but don’t expect much in gratitude for the oh-so-quick rescue. Why was I your sex slave, Doug?”

“Doug summoned up a demon from Hell, so he could finally get laid,” said Wayde, cutting off Doug’s more evasive explanation. “But she had other ideas, so she’s been serving up practically every girl Doug looks at on a silver platter.”

“Oh, and of course Asian is on the menu, huh? Just to complete the set, I imagine. I guess I should be honoured to be considered after Elaine.”

“Actually, she messed with you before Elaine, I think. That’s why you’ve been flirting with me like crazy for the past month.”

“The past month? Are you stupid? I’ve been flirting with you for … Wait! You could have had me anytime you wanted, and you still did Elaine first? Oh thanks, Doug.”

“I wanted to get you to go out with me on my own!” yelled an exasperated Doug. He dropped his voice before continuing. “Honest! You’re the one I wanted to go out with. I told her to leave you alone, but she just does stuff. Like my eyes.”

“Your eyes? What about your …,” Li Mei blinked and jerked her head towards Wayde when she felt herself dropping back into the strangely erotic depths of Doug’s eyes. “Why? Why would anyone be throwing girls at Doug?”

“She feeds off of sexual pleasure. Angels can live off of a lot of things, I prefer the pleasure that comes from acts of kindness, Lucifer revels in rage and deceit, Gabriel’s big into mercy—but it can be a pretty messy mercy sometimes. Sex is easy, so a lot of the fallen go for it.”

“Glynis, the redhead, sort of sideswiped me,” explained Doug, “and Mira … I dunno. I just wanted to have sex with her; I don’t really like her all that much. Outside of the sex, she’s pretty boring. I don’t think I ever really wanted to sleep with Alice, but I wanted to romance you, honest! And Chari totally messed that up by screwing around in your head.”

“Shary?”

“Chari,” said Wayde, emphasizing the “chuh” sound. “That’s the demon.”

“You’re kidding me. The new girl in my dance class is named—”

“Oh fuck,” groaned Doug. “She’s probably trying to get at Kimmy again.”

“Kimmy?” asked Li Mei, sitting back down, but not too close to Doug—just in case. “Kimmy’s a flake.”

“Kimmy’s completely immune to Chari—too pure,” explained Wayde.

“Ha! That I can believe. She’s too pure for soap.”

“Actually, it makes sense,” said Wayde. “If you stop and think about it. You took so much work that your will to resist anything Doug wanted was practically nonexistent, and that makes you close to worthless as a food source. Kimmy though—”

“Is worth serious points,” interrupted Doug.

“Yes, but Chari most likely escalated Rose for the same reason we let her go: a conduit to Kimmy.”

“What? Excuse me, but I haven’t even had classes with her for two years. What’s wrong with having your sister talk to her?”

“Like I can explain this to Ainsley. She’d tell mom I was on crack, and Chari’d find out.”

“We just might be on drugs, Doug. Demons and Angels are a little hard to swallow. If I wasn’t thinking straight for the first time in I don’t know how long, I wouldn’t believe it.”

“And it still took a fly around the block,” injected Wayde. “No, don’t thank me. I’ve wanted to do that with a pretty girl since I saw Superman.”

“Hey! Wayde, back on topic? The thing is, things are, I really like you, Rose, and Kimmy won’t talk to me after I slept with Tamara and Amy. But we might need her help.”

“What for? What makes her special?” More special than me?

“The girl’s fanatical belief makes her an extremely attractive target,” said Wayde. “Chari could probably feed off her for years, slowly breaking down her resistances. Doug here’s just about worn out.”

“Thanks, man.”

“You’re welcome, Doug. Face facts: To Chari, both of you are simply the means to an end: Kimmy. And Kimmy means nothing more than enough power to stay out of Hell for a very long time.”

“OK,” said Li Mei, holding up her palms in submission. “So apparently I’ve been a cat’s paw for a demon who’s after an old friend of mine and been used as bait for Doug. Doug wants to crawl into my pants and make sweet, romantic, love to me, ‘honest!’ What the hell do you get out of this, Wayde?”

“One,” said Wayde, “it’s my job. I protect mortals and give them the freedom to make their own choices while allowing creation to move forward with a minimum of outside interference. But even us pure-and-noble Angels can have ulterior motives, so Two: I don’t want her to have to go back to Hell. Doug and I want to give Chari another option.”

“Another option? Like what?”

“She was an angel, once. I want to bring her back to love.”

“Love … You’re trying to seduce a succubus? Are you kidding?”

“Seduce?” laughed Wayde. “I wish! No, this is about redemption.”

Wayde looked off into the distance for a moment. “She should be just about done with Elaine, so you two better get moving.”

“What? What’s she doing with Elaine? Where are we going now?”

“I still owe you a romantic dinner,” replied Doug. “As to what Chari’s up to with Elaine, I don’t know, and it’s probably better that way. You coming, Wayde?”

“Nah. I just ate,” Wayde said, nodding in Li Mei’s direction.

Friends Indeed

“Bonnie!” yelled Chari. “What the hell are you doing?”

“Mmmmf?” mumbled Bonnie, lifting her head off the pillow. She squinted a moment before looking at her demonic patron. “Keep it down, Chari. You have no idea how good it feels just to sleep again. No wonder we’re all so ornery down there; Hell doesn’t miss a trick when it comes to making people suffer.”

“Bonnie! You didn’t screw him, did you?”

“Duh! Of course I did. He’s not much, but Hell’s a lousy place to pick up a guy who’s any good. You know what demons are like; they always get off too soon and then fall asleep. I hadn’t had an orgasm since ’86, Chari, what did you expect me to do? Besides, I wanted to try out some of the stuff I learned.”

“You are so lucky that there is no enforced recall clause for free-range souls.”

“You bet I am. You have to try out sex one of these days. The real stuff, I mean. I tell you, God does good design work!”

“Bonnie, we’re on a tight budget here. I can’t afford to clean up after you or hide you, so you have to be careful …”

“I was careful. I didn’t even use any of the really mind-bending tricks I picked up from the girls in Hell; I just screwed him senseless the old-fashioned way. You picked out a great host body for me, but I don’t like my roommate, Elaine, much. She’s a self-absorbed bitch, so the sooner I can bury her completely, the better.”

“Don’t blow her away completely; you’re going to have to keep up the charade for a while, if we can make this work. What do they know down there?”

“Hah! Like anyone’d tell a recruit anything. I get some stuff out of the succubi, but like anyone tells those morons much, either. The girls at the library know you’ve bailed, but their still trying to figure out what to do. Last time I checked, the fucking bimbos were still putting the ‘You’re Missing’ memos on your desk.

“I don’t think I’m going to miss them much.”

“I’m with you on that,” sighed Chari. “Some of the people I’ve been dealing with up here aren’t all that sharp either, but that doesn’t mean that you can just bang anyone you want. Paul was just supposed to get you out, then you walk!”

“I think I’ll keep him for a while, at least until I can upgrade. He’s pretty smart, gullible, and he’s got no common sense. I can work with that, and if you’d be nice and buff him up a bit, I think I can ride him to the top.”

“The top? Hello. This is about staying out of Hell; it’s survival, not business … What do you mean by the top?”

“I did a couple of senators back before I died,” Bonnie explained. “Probably got AIDS from one of the slimy bastards. Anyway, Paul’d fit right in, in a few years. And with a pretty wife, who knows how far up we’d wind up.”

“Right,” said Chari, stunned at the audacity of the idea. “It’d never work. Heaven and Hell would never miss that.”

“Hey, Paul and I could play the religious right vote for Heaven, and maybe Hell gets an ex-porn star in the White House. Everybody gets something in the deal and you and I can play both sides against the middle. Go big or go home’s what I always say. Speaking of which, when you do buff Paul up, could you … you know?”

“Bonnie, don’t you think he’ll have a few questions if he wakes up with two feet of cock?”

“Please!” Bonnie laughed. “If there’s anything I know from my past life, it’s that there is such a thing as too big. I’m good with nine or ten inches.”

“Later. Right now, I’m going to need some help. Doug’s fun—in a confused sort of way like my goofy ex, Wayde—but I’m running out of things that I can use to tempt him. Without ruining his life, that is. Pretty much all I have left is his sister and this one girl, Kimmy, but she’s being stubborn.”

“So?” prompted Bonnie.

“So … I have a line on a pretty little pop star coming to town for a concert, and your new father is running the show. I figure if we turn Penny Lane into a complete sex bomb and have her prancing around half naked while preaching abstinence and modesty; we can feed off an army of guilty adolescents for years. That ought to give us all the time we want to sink down roots so deep that Hell’ll never pry us loose.”

Food for thought

“So why didn’t you take off or beat the hell out of me, anyway?” Doug asked over a chicken breast.

“Wayde’s pretty convincing when he starts flying around,” answered Li Mei. “Plus curiosity … and just because. I never got along with Lee, not a bit, so when she’d always complain about you and the stuff you did, it sort of had the reverse effect. I kind of wanted to meet you and then your mom picked your sister up from ballet class and you were there, and I thought, ‘Hey, that’s not so bad.’

“It’s not like you were my first crush or anything like that. We were both like fourteen and I just thought you weren’t anywhere near as bad as Lee always said, so I guess that just made you look better. You know, low expectations and all that. You didn’t do anything stupid or goofy; you just sat there, read, and snuck the occasional peek while we finished up. I’m the one who bowed when we were done, by the way.”

“You serious?” blurted Doug. “That was you?”

“Yup. I remember the fantasies I had after,” she said dreamily. “Dancing for a guy, turning him on, making him want me, and wanting him just as much.”

“Whoa. You sure that wasn’t just Chari talking?”

“How—” Li Mei shouted, caught her breath, and relaxed a little. Only a little, though. “How should I know? Apparently, I’ve had people mucking with my head for the past month. How am I supposed to know what I really think anymore? Maybe you should have just left me as a super horny sex-toy. At least I was having fun then. Or would have had some fun, at least.”

“You didn’t enjoy all that …?”

“How couldn’t I?” she said, miserably. “Everything just felt too good to worry about why it was happening. The rush when we flirted, feeling my body just flip-flop when you said my name, the voices in my dreams … you have no idea. It was everything I wanted every time I liked a guy: To be totally involved. For the last month, my whole life has revolved around you. That’s hard to give up, even after you know it’s fake. I had meaning, purpose, for a change. All I wanted to do was make you mine, without looking like a slut.”

Doug put up an experimental leer. “Well, we still could—”

“Fuck you, Doug. I need time to think. I’ll help you out with Kimmy, but no way are you getting in these pants until I know …”

“Know what?”

“I don’t know,” said Li Mei, cautiously. “But I will. Let’s just stick to flirting a little at work, for now, and I’ll keep an eye on Kimmy and Shari for you. But we are not dating or anything like that until I get things sorted out. And even then it’s still maybe; for now I’m just in to give Chari a good, solid ass kicking.”

She took a sip of her Coke, frowned an asked, “How are you going to keep your demon procurer out of the loop so she doesn’t know that nothing is going on between us?”

“Good question,” Doug mumbled. “I’ve been leaving that up to Wayde. I don’t know how he does it, but it’s worked so far.”

“Didn’t even get a kiss goodnight,” Doug mumbled as he opened the door to his room. Well, it went pretty well, I guess. And maybe she really does like me, that’s a bonus.

“Hiiiii Doug!” sang the long-haired girl laying on his bed in a lacy, transparent blue chemise and not much else.

“Eloise—”

“Weezy,” she interrupted, sitting up and spilling gorgeous hair down her body. “I came in through the window and waited for you. I heard you had some trouble at work and decided you needed some TLC.

“Hey, you look nice all dressed up, but let’s get you out of those …”