The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wedding Belles

Chapter 4: Perched upon the Bust of Phallus

Tags: MC MF FF

“You know who would help focus this conversation?”

Jodie couldn’t imagine anyone that would come close to a good idea.

“I don’t see this conversation as unfocused. It’s quite clear really, I—”

“Jessica! She ran most of the numbers for your team as I recall. Besides, Gale had PTA earlier this morning and I am dying for a good dick suck. Are you sure you don’t want just a little nibble?” He said patting the unseemly bulge in his pants.

When it became clear Jodie wasn’t going to bite, Martin leaned over his desk and pressed a button on his intercom.

“Shirly, would you send Jessica in here please and thank you.”

Silence followed. As the only single female, Jodie had learned to be patient with married people. However, this was not a conversation that demanded patience, it demanded action! Jodie rehearsed her talking points, they crouched low in her mouth. A thousand whispered soldiers sharpening their tools, peering over the trench, waiting for the time to come. She was going to stand up for herself and let Martin know in no unclear terms that SHE deserved this promotion. Martin pressed the button and tried again.

“Surley, would you—”

“That’s not the right button. You’re just selecting a line. If you want to dial you have to press one of the pre-sets. They should be at the top. Here. . .” Martin had replaced the name-plates with drawings of boobs. Jodie noticed her own number just had a question mark with ‘mystery tits’ written underneath.

“Right. Of course. Sorry, I just haven’t blown my load yet this morning. When things get backed up I just can’t think straight. You sure you don’t want a nice facial or something?” Martin unbuckled his pants and wobbled his thick springy dick back and forth.

“No. No thank you Martin. I’m with someone remember? I don’t do that sort of thing. I came here to talk to you about Susie. She doesn’t deserve—”

“Susie! Right. God what a fine piece of ass. The way she holds onto you, whew. More suction than. . .” Martin searched for a fitting suction metaphor. It was the most thoughtful he had looked the entire conversation.

“A rubber seal?” Jodie offered.

“No! No, I don’t use rubbers like some school-boy. Charlean!” Martin punched the button that still had a bra over lightly freckled boobs. “Where are we on the whole Jessica situation, my cock is dying over here.”

The intercom fizzled back with Mary this time. “Jessica? That little number muncher? What about her? . . . Do you want to see if we can get a three-way going?”

Martin considered it for a moment, glancing up at Jodie trying to guess if she was interested. He squinted, his brow rolling in the high seas of this decision.

“Nooooooo. . . No, I suppose not. Just send her up. I’m trying to have a serious conversation, with serious people, about serious business.”

“Sounds serious.”

“It is.” Martin said seriously.

“We really don’t need Jessica here. This is between you and me—”

“Oh, did you change your mind? One second.” Martin leaned back in ready to tell Cherl the three-some was back on.

“No—stop it.” Jodie swatted his hand away from the receiver. “AND my future with the company if you want to keep me. I made all the contacts, I wrote the proposal, I gave MY presentation to the investors, and I made all the fucking money from this deal. That promotion should be mine and you know it. So don’t play dumb with this round-about you’re giving me with Gale’s early day. You could have got your dick sucked by pointing it in any direction in this company but you saved it until right now because you knew, YOU KNEW, I would be pissed about this.” Jodie was livid. She usually avoided confrontation. Today she felt like a scalper with a sharp knife.

“Not any direction.” Martin stared at her pointedly.

Just then a soft rapping pattered against the door. “Sorry, did I come at a bad time?” Jessica teetered in on towering heels. She liked to wear jewelry as clothes, plastic bracelets and costume necklaces jangling as she minced inwards. Her heels were see-through and glittery. Her voice had a girlish lilt that sounded like squeezing a chew-toy. Jessica’s soft nubile breasts jiggled freely and her shaven mound was already dewy. Men lined up to nut on her face, and listen to her bubble compliments through the gunk.

Jessica was indeed a data analist. A perky blonde with the memory of a robot. No one had a better head for numbers, but middle-schoolers probably had a better head for opening plastic bags. The cover sheet she had attached for her contribution was just a photocopy of her tits pressed against the glass. The bosses loved it.

“No, not a bad time. We were actually discussing the new vendors that we’re going to be working with and hoped you might be able to provide some insight on the issue.”

“Oh, well I’d be happy to help.” Jessica took her seat in Martin’s lap, taking over the job of stroking his cock. “What did you have in mind.” She whispered.

“Well I thought you could just start by blowing me, and when a question comes up that you might be able to help us with, you can just take a breather. How’s that sound?” Martin wagged his prick for emphasis. Jessica didn’t need to be told twice. She was almost drooling by the time she got to her knees, and before she started, puffed out a humid cloud like a kid pretending to smoke in the cold.

“Martin, I was the lead negotiator for twelve meetings! This was my idea, my project, and my efforts that made it possible.”

“No one’s saying they don’t appreciate what you do for us around here. However, what I remember are twelve contested, stressful, unproductive, blueball-busters! You know how many times I went to the fences for you on this? Everyday my phone was buzzing asking about the frigid Nazi refusing everyone. How, I should dump the manically defensive tease not giving it up, how many times I had to mince and apologize for you? That they should trust your wisdom and just bang on the side. I send Susie down there one time—”

Martin pointed at the ceiling with his free hand, the other rhythmically depressing Jessica’s blonde bob. “One time! You were sick or something,” He waved his hand at her as if that were on par with getting high in the parking lot.

“After weeks of defending your role as the mother of this idea, Susie sews this thing up over the weekend.” As if working over the weekend were a herculean effort for the usually bow-legged slut. At the office party celebrating her promotion, Susie thanked everyone personally, powering through dozens of teeth-gritting orgasms. The saddle Martin gave her was to be the centerpiece of her new corner office and she was already promising an open door policy. By the end of the night they had to call a cab. Fresh cum speckled her face and hair. She had to be carried out of the building still joint locked at the waist, laughing through unending climax. Her thighs shook dry.

“The price she negotiated was illogical! Not only was it more expensive, jeopardizing the long term viability of the project, it was not tied to any market standard or cost of doing business. She—”

“The price she negotiated was your price, plus fifteen percent to mend fences and save face. Now, you were right for setting this up. I want to do more orders through this company, but I simply cannot have you endangering this deal with your bizarre lifestyle choices!”

“MY BIZZARE-

Stupid, hysteria will get you nowhere. You’re just playing into their expectations, calm down.

“My lifestyle is not bizarre. I am in a loving, committed, and monogamous relationship with my boyfriend—”

Martin sneered, boyfriend. His eyes screwed shut, biting his teeth. Jodie could have screamed at him, but was annoyed with herself as well. She knew how little these people respected the term boyfriend or girlfriend. It made her look silly and weak. He was probably wasn’t even listening, too busy cumming—gripping handfuls of soft waxy hair. Jessica’s mouth twisted downwards along his pulsing pole, bulging her neck as it slipped easily into her. With a throat-full of dick Jessica still managed to giggle, patiently swallowing and pulling him in deeper. Even among the married men it was a huge thing. Jodie thought bitterly that it was probably why he was the boss.

“The last three time-sheets out of Susie’s desk were spent monitoring how much time employee’s waste. Talk about irony. . .” When Martin just purred, running his fingers through Jessica’s hair, Jodie pushed it a little farther. “Jesus, this just goes right over your head doesn’t it. It’s like a a problem Dilbert would run into.”

“Don’t be like that. Now, is that irony in the literal sense or are you just using it in an Alanis Morissette sort of way to describe contradictory imagery? Believe it or not the company is interested in how our employees spend their time. What methods are most effective to achieve the desired results, that sort of thing. Not unlike our current dilemma.” He waved at her non-commitally. When Jessica finally released him, hot bands of saliva connected them for a moment before snapping apart like strands of cheese pizza. A ruby hickey circled the base of his pubes.

“Oh, you are a lovely creature. Come” He said patting his lap like he would to a dog, “How ’bout a ride?”

“As I was saying, —” But Jodie was overruled by the skimpy number cruncher. Jodie heard her nickname in finance was the member cruncher. It didn’t sound appealing, having your member crunched. The finance department was weird.

“Oh yessir, please!” Jessica coughed once, then gave one last ponderous swallow clearing her throat. “I’d absolutely love to.” She parked her plush heart-shaped ass squarely in front of Martin and leaning back, locked her knees behind her elbows. Martin wasted no time shucking the rest of his business casual trousers and plunging head first into her. Jessica was notoriously wet and soon her puddle crept its way around to Jodie’s side of the desk forming a little moat around her padded ass. All Jodie could see was Martin’s baboon red chest and Jessica’s shaking upturned feet. It was hard to think over the orgasmic shrieking and Jessica’s occasional spouts. Jodie had negotiated the price for their water damage insurance as well.

“AS I WAS SAYING,” More loudly this time. Martin still looked lost, watching his own dick slide into the willing bitch’s slippery canal. “I’ve earned this promotion. I’ve given more to this company than any other member of our team, and I’m tired of being looked over just because I won’t suck you off every morning.” Jessica looked strangely insulted.

“That’s not what this is about,” He said, huffing it out one word at a time. Martin punctuated his sentences with long shivering sighs and religious callings from Jessica, every withdraw tenderly dredging her. “Look maybe, if you were married you’d understand. You’re twenty four already. It’s weird that you haven’t settled down yet. A lot of the other division heads would feel a good deal better about your candidacy if you weren’t such an unknown quantity. Unmarried people lead to office romances—” He said pumping, speaking over Jessica’s meek squeals of pleasure. “And inefficiency. I need a team to work as a team. Not some stunted!” Jessica whistled and cursed. “sexless! NUNNERY!” Martin took that moment to let himself go, blowing again and again into the cooing sponge writhing on his desk.

It took awhile for him to come down. Pulling out of Jessica with a damp pop and slumping lazily into his chair. Jessica just rubbed at her pert nubs, smiling, seeing stars. “Look, I don’t want to give you the wrong impression. Last week a great thing happened for this company because of your doing.” Sweat ran down his neck, Martin toweled off with a clean rag from one of his drawers. “I’ll make sure you get compensated accordingly – we all know who made this deal happen—but the office is Susie’s. It’s the best move for the company. Don’t think of this as being passed over, Susie’s an asset we can both use. Why don’t you. . .” Martin chose his words carefully. “Take the rest of the day off? ”

“I see” Jodie said, her words barbed with frost. ‘I see’ pronounced icy. “Well then, I suppose you wont be needing this.” Jodie reached around the still spasming Jessica to retrieve her sopping resume. It was soggy with Jessica’s spray and perfumed with rich accents of estrus pheromones. Jessica’s slick juice inspired men like a Viagra syrup, venting a low blaze of earth and oak and metal. The fried mushrooms smell even had Jodie a little distracted, she had to intentionally focus on Mark. Mark when he did pull-ups without his shirt while she pretended to read, Mark brushing his teeth with a towel wrapped around his waist, Mark . . . was in for some crazy cooling-off sex.

The paper torn slightly under its own weight and Jodie pushed it viciously into her case before storming out of the office. Jodie had spent hours tailoring it, detailing every professional accomplishment of her three years with the firm. As she let herself out, the last thing she saw was Jessica spreading her cheeks and Martin’s goofy smile.

Outside opened up back into the cubicle maze. A blue-toothed secretary sat humming in her circle desk, her lobby area a bit bigger than Jodie’s cramped quarters near the back—farthest from the elevators. The clueless girl scrubbed breathlessly at her needy pussy, rubbing a greasy bullet vibrator across her clit. She winked when she caught Jodie staring at it.

“Isn’t Martin’s cock just the best? I swear, if I catch a glimpse of it I can’t get back to work without a good cum.”

Her wetness trickled around the simple gold band she wore, marking her as a married woman. It was currently stuffing itself in and out of her hole. Beneath a stretchy see-through knit she wasn’t wearing anything and judging by the large stacks of unfinished paper work, wasn’t on her first orgasm of the day either. Her name was Sharel, Jodie recognized her from the freckled tits. She’d be useless and drooling before noon at this rate. Jodie strode anyway more determined.

Jodie hated how right she was. Martin’s dick was fearsome and primal. Over a foot long and girthy. The thought of it inside her frightened her, it sounded painful beyond imagining. Somehow the married women didn’t seem to mind. It leered at her, an ancient menacing totem greased by willing women. She fought to think of Mark. To remember his touch and his smell. What his dick tasted like. Her pussy burned and clenched, hurting to be fucked.

“Will you be coming back? My cute little cooch could use a nice tongue lashing.”

“NO!” The door to the stairwell slammed behind her. Jodie stomped down the steps two at a time, her fists tight, punching the air. Her panties soaked.