The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

* * *

Synopsis: A girl is sentenced to attend an unusual reform school.

* * *

Welcome to Blackrock Academy

By: Chrystal Wynd

“Morrigan,” said Stephen, my lawyer. “Please pay attention.”

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever,” I said.

“You need to understand,” said Stephen, “that you’re going in front of Judge Jonathon ‘The Rack’ Hanover. As such, you really want to present yourself respectfully. In fact, since you’re going in front of him for bullying and non-compliant use of chaotic arcane forces- offenses he is traditionally very tough on- you really, really want to go out of your way to be polite. Your abrasive attitude is going to cost you.”

I laughed. “Oh, please, Stephen,” I said. “What is Judge Asscrack going to be so upset about?”

My lawyer took out a thick sheaf of paper. “Specifically, your rampant and irresponsible use of minor witchcraft, Morrigan,” he said, “and your complete disregard of potential consequences.”

I shrugged. “Kid stuff,” I said. “I was just having a little fun. It’s not like I was stealing or killing anyone.”

“I’m hoping he’ll take that into account,” said Stephen, “but the fact is that he’s going to see you as a bully, cut and dried. You’ve used your limited knowledge of arcane arts to intimidate people, making them do what you want by threatening them with horrible fates. The fact that you couldn’t actually do the things you threatened are irrelevant, since your victims believed you.”

I shrugged again. “Not my problem if they’re dumb,” I said. “I did ‘em a favor. They all need to grow a pair.”

Stephen gathered his papers and put them back in his briefcase. “Again, I’m hoping Judge Hanover takes that into consideration,” he said. “I’m not expecting it, however.”

“What’s he going to do,” I said, “throw a nineteen year old girl in jail for life because people are too stupid to know the difference between a plume of smoke and a demon?”

“Oh, I doubt you’ll go to jail,” he said. “You’ll probably wish you did, though.”

“I better not go to jail,” I said. “Your job is to keep me out, and you need to do your job.”

Stephen shook his head. “Are you really threatening your lawyer?”

I raised my hand and snapped my fingers, causing a tiny explosion of sparks. “Hey, I didn’t say anything.”

Stephen laughed. “I’ve changed my mind,” he said. “I can’t wait for you to meet The Rack, Morrigan. It’ll be a truly epic moment.”

* * *

“Morrigan Connor, please rise.”

Judge Hanover fixed me with a stern look. “Morrigan Connor, you have effectively exercised a reign of terror with your online cyber bullying and your dabbling in arcane practices. Furthermore, You have maintained intimidation practices on several parties. Worse yet, you have displayed no remorse at the havoc you have wreaked. I find you Guilty of all charges.”

I shrugged mentally. I hadn’t expected anything less.

“Now,” continued Hanover, obviously warming to his topic, “what I find distressing in your case, Miss Connor, is that despite your total disregard for the rights of others, you actually show a flair for your chosen areas of disruption. Also, your crimes, such as they are, are spiteful and malicious as opposed to dangerous. In short, you’re a bully and your attitude is deplorable, but you appear to show flashes of talent.”

That sounded like a fancy way of saying that when I want something, I take it. And he was right. I wasn’t sure where he was going with this, though.

“You require training, Miss Connor...for everyone else’s protection, if nothing else. You also require a life lesson about personal interactions. Strict incarceration might provide some elements of the second, but none of the first.”

I sighed. He was becoming very long-winded.

“You require a full, advanced education, Miss Connor. To that end, I hereby sentence you to attend Blackrock Academy until such time as you have graduated or been found a suitable vocation, as judged by qualified personnel. All paperwork shall be transferred to that facility and your sentence shall commence immediately.”

I blinked. School? I got sentenced to attend school? Hell, that wasn’t bad at all.

“Thank you for your fairness, your Honor,” I said, giving him my sweetest smile. “I’ll make sure not to disappoint you in any way.”

Judge Hanover eyes locked with mine, and I had a sudden sneaking suspicion that my act hadn’t fooled him in the least.

“I am not being kind, Miss Connor,” said the judge. “You will be facing true Justice at Blackrock.”

“Oh, I have no doubt of that, your Honor,” I said, still smiling.

Judge Hanover held my gaze for a few more seconds, then turned to Stephen, my lawyer. “Counselor, please turn over all appropriate paperwork to the court personnel and deliver your client for facility transfer.”

“Yes, your Honor.”

* * *

Stephen and I were walking down a hallway. A pair of Chrystal Heights police officers followed close behind.

“See?” I said to Stephen. “I told you I’d land on my feet. I always do.”

“I don’t think you realize what Blackrock Academy is about,” said Stephen.

I shrugged. “It’s a school,” I said. “What else is there to know?”

Stephen sighed. “Trying to explain it to you is obviously useless,” he said. “Fine. Briefly, Blackrock is a school for those interested in the arcane arts.”

“Cool!”

Stephen held up a hand. “However,” he said, “it’s also a reform school of sorts.”

I blinked. “Huh?”

Stephen nodded. “It’s a very unique place,” he said, “and by unique, I mean everything. Location, philosophy, approach....trust me, you’ve never seen anything like it.”

“What do you mean by a unique location?” I asked. I knew Stephen was trying to make me nervous by making this place sound ominous, but how ominous could a school actually be?

Stephen chuckled. “The entrance is secret,” he said, “and the school is located in a pocket dimension.”

I rolled my eyes. “Very funny.”

“I’m not kidding.”

“So I’m going to Hogswart?”

“In a way...but not a good way.”

“Quit being so damn mysterious!”

“I’m not being mysterious,” said Stephen. “Yes, you’re going to be learning about the arcane arts. However, the school environment is...different. You’ll just have to see it to understand it.”

“Fine,” I said. “Whatever. When do I start?”

“Now,” he said, stopping at an unmarked door. “Right now.”

* * *

We walked down a hallway until we came to a larger room. A raised desk sat in the center of the room. Several doors lined the wall behind the desk.

A grizzled sergeant sat at the desk. One of the officers escorting us stepped forward and handed the desk sergeant the paperwork.

“Wait a minute,” I said.. “Shouldn’t I get my supplies?”

“No,” said the desk sergeant. “You’ll be given what you need at Blackrock. Personal possessions are not permitted.”

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever.”

The desk sergeant made a call, then turned and sent my paperwork through a fax machine. Finally he turned back to us.

“Okay,” he said, pointing a thumb over his shoulder. “Take her through Door Two.”

Door Two let us into a waiting room. A sliding glass window similar to a doctor’s office was set into the wall. Stephen rang a hand bell.

The window slid open. A matronly woman said, “Yes?”

Stephen said, “I’m Morrigan Connor’s attorney. I’m delivering Morrigan Connor as per Judge Hanover’s order.

A door opened and two uniformed officers stepped out, standing on either side of me. Stephen signed a form, then turned to me.

“Good luck,” he said.

* * *

We walked past the check-in desk and down a hall, eventually coming to a door. One of the officers opened the door.

I laughed. “A custodial broom closet?” I said. “Lost already, boys?”

They ignored me. The officer who opened the door stepped inside the closet and moved a bottle of Pine Sol to a different shelf. Then he shifted a broom.

A “click” was heard and a door at the back of the room slid open.

My eyebrows rose. “A secret elevator?”

The officers still didn’t answer. I was getting nervous.

We stepped into the elevator. The same officer opened a panel and punched in a code. A moment later, there was a slight shift as the elevator started moving. Down, I assumed.

Thirty seconds later, the doors slid open. The officers escorted me forward into an office that appeared to be a pastel paradise.

“Oh, hello, gentlemen!” said a perky voice. “Did you bring us a new member of our little family?”

“Yes, ma’am,” said the officer. “This is Morrigan Connor.”

“Oh, yes!” said the woman, who looked like a PTA soccer mom. “I have the paperwork already. Thank you so much, gentlemen!”

“Our pleasure, ma’am,” said the officers. They stepped back into the elevator.

The woman turned to me. “Hello, Morrigan, and welcome to Blackrock Academy!” she said. “I’m Miss Hart and I’m busy as Betty Spaghetti, but I’m going to get you processed and set up. Are you ready?”

“No.”

Miss Hart laughed and patted me on the bottom. “Oh, you are so adorable!” she said. “They all say that! Come on now, sweetie, let’s dive right in!”

“Whatever.”

Miss Hart looked like she was going to reply to that, but at that moment a girl a year or two older than me stepped into the office.

“Hi, Clarice!” said Miss Hart.

“Hello, Miss Hart,” said Clarice. “I’m just dropping off some papers from Professor Campton.”

I starting speaking in a high-pitched voice. “Hi, Miss Hart! I’m Clarice, the sweetest butt-kisser in the whole school! I just want to help because I’m sooooooo nice! Can I get a great big gold star?”

Clarice flushed. “Excuse me? Do I know you?”

I continued speaking in the high-pitched voice. “Ohhhhh, excuse me? Do I know you? I don’t need brains because I’m soooooo pretty!”

“Why are you being so nasty?” asked Clarice. “You don’t even know me.”

“No, I don’t,” I said, “and it doesn’t look like I’m missing anything.”

Clarice flushed again and took a step forward, but Miss Hart lay a hand on her shoulder.

“Why don’t you let me deal with her, ‘kay, sweetie?” said Miss Hart.

Clarice gave me a look, then nodded. “Yes, ma’am.”

I said in a high-pitched voice, “Yes, ma’am!”

Clarice left and Miss Hart turned back to me.

“Okay, sweetie, strip off those old clothes!” she said. “You get lots of new clothes from us.”

“I’ll pass, sweetie,” I said. “I’m happy with what I have.”

Miss Hart laughed. “I’m sorry, cutie, but regulations and all. You understand.”

“No, I don’t,” I said, “and I’ll keep what I have. You understand.”

Miss Hart giggled, then gestured at me. Without warning, my clothes exploded from my body in all directions. I blinked, suddenly naked in the blink of an eye. Then, just as sudden, I was flying through the air towards Miss Hart.

I landed on my feet in front of her, but I was breathless and unable to move. Miss Hart cupped my chin and lifted my face.

“You are such a naughty Nancy!” she said. “I wouldn’t be doing my job if I didn’t teach you how to behave at Blackrock Academy, would I? What shall I do? Shall I PLUCK EVERY SINGLE HAIR ONE-BY-ONE FROM YOUR WHOREY LITTLE CUNT? IS THAT WHAT YOU NEED, YOU FUCKING SKANK? SHOULD I FIST YOUR GAPING ASS, YOU CUM-DRENCHED SLUT?”

I blinked, stunned, trying not to wet myself. Miss Hart had gone from perky PTA soccer mom to terrifying death bitch in less than a second.

“Oh, I’m such a silly-willy!” she said. “I know what you need!”

My eyes widened.

“A spanking!” she said.

I almost cried with relief. Then, without further comment, I was pulled naked over Miss Hart’s lap.

“Now, this is for your own good!” said Miss Hart. Then she started smacking my bare ass.

Unfortunately, Miss Hart proved to be a strong and experienced spanker. My ass reddened almost immediately and soon I was squirming, then squealing, but Miss Hart never faltered.

“Spare the rod and spoil the child!” cooed Miss Hart.

She smacked my ass without a single pause for endless minutes. My ass burned and tears streamed down my cheeks, but the perky woman worked my bottom relentlessly. Every smack was Napalm across my tender rear and I was crying like a baby.

“P-p-please, M-Miss Hart!” I said, unable to keep the tears out of my voice. “I’m s-s-sorry! Honest! I’ll b-b-be good! Honest!”

“ARE YOU READY TO BEHAVE, YOU FUCKING WHORE?”

“Yes! Yes! Omigod yes Miss Hart!”

At last, there was a pause. “Okey dokey, artichokey!” she said. “You just pop off my lap and we’ll get you set up snugger than a bug in a rug, ‘kay?”

I slid off Miss Hart’s lap and stood where she indicated. I didn’t even try to sit down. The heat from my reddened ass wouldn’t have let me sit comfortably, even had Miss Hart allowed it. I wiped my cheeks and looked at the ground, waiting.

Miss Hart handed me a cup filled with a luminous pink liquid. “Here you go, cutie booty!” she said. “Drink up!”

“What is it?”

“DRINK IT, SLUT!”

I lifted it to my mouth and drank it straight down, coughing and choking.

Miss Hart waited until my coughing fit passed, then handed me some clothes. “Here you go, sweetie. Put these on.”

It was a basic school uniform...a knee-length grey skirt and a white blouse. A pair of white panties, a white cotton bra and a pair of Mary Jane shoes were included as well. I got dressed as ordered, although my tender ass protested the panties and skirt.

Now dressed, I stood waiting as Miss Hart filled out several forms. After a few minutes, however, I started noticing something.

“Ummm...Miss Hart?”

“Yes, sweetie?” she said, without looking up.

“I’m...I’m not sure these clothes fit right, ma’am,” I said. “They’re...well, they’re kind of snug. They weren’t when I put them on, though.”

“Yes, sweetie, I know,” said Miss Hart. “The liquid you drank is changing you a bit. It’s part of your processing. It lasts for a week and then you’ll be back to normal in two shakes of a lamb’s tail.”

“Changing?”

“Yep!” she said, still looking at her paperwork. “You’re getting some curvy hips, a cute little waist and great big boobies, not to mention the most adorable perm you ever saw!”

I blinked, trying to come to grips with the mental picture that was forming. “Are you saying I’m going to look like...a bimbo...?”

“You got it, sweetie!” said Miss Hart. “You’ll be the cutest little thing, don’t worry! It’ll also mark you as a brand new student! Everybody will know exactly what you are!”

“But...isn’t a week a bit-”

“WOULD YOU PREFER A YEAR, SKANK?”

“No, ma’am!” I said, eyes wide. “A week is fine! Thank you, ma’am!

* * *

Thirty minutes later, Miss Hart finished her paperwork and her pink processing drink finished with me. Miss Hart let me look at a full-sized mirror, and it was as bad as I feared.

My waist had cinched in about two inches, while my hips had flared out about the same, creating an exaggerated hourglass effect. My fingernails had grown about a half-inch past the tips of my fingers and appeared to be perfectly shaped. My normally thick, wavy hair was now a series of tightly-packed highlighted curls flowing over my shoulders and down my back to my waist. Even my eyebrows were perfectly sculpted arches now, giving me a perpetually perplexed facial expression. I had absolutely classic bimbo features.

But the most embarrassing element of my freshman body was my boobs.

My boobs had swelled. Not slight, end-of-the-month swelling...this was three-cup-sizes-bigger swelling. Huge, rounded globes now stretched my blouse, jiggling at the slightest step. I struggled to come to terms with the fact that in the space of minutes I had grown breasts that were at least DDs.

And then as I started getting over the shock of suddenly having huge boobs, I began to realize just how sensitive my nipples had become.

My nipples were rock hard and every bounce, every jiggle, every minute movement was sending tendrils of crazy heat into my belly. My nubs just rubbing against the fabric of my bra was making it difficult to concentrate.

I could feel the stirrings of panic. My body was slipping out of my control. I looked like a silly beach bunny. I had big, embarrassing bimbo boobs. I was...I was losing.

“Miss Hart,” I said, turning, then gasping as the magnified sensations from my boobs made my belly muscles jump. “Isn’t this a bit m-much...?”

“Not at all, cutie booty!” said Miss Hart. “It’s an effective initiation. It lets everyone know what you are. You can always recognize a new freshman girl because she’s got the cutest swelled rack! No upperclassmen would be caught dead with a pair of freshman boobs like yours, sweetie.”

Wonderful. I closed my eyes, cheeks red. It couldn’t get any more embarrassing.

“Hmmm,” said Miss Hart. “Actually, I do need to make an adjustment.”

Oh, thank gawd. I looked up expectantly.

Miss Hart waved her hand, then pointed to the mirror.

My fingernails became bimbo red, with my lips a matching shade. Eye liner, eye shadow and blush were now added to my features as well.

“Don’t worry,” said Miss Hart. “I didn’t forget your cute little toes! They’re the same lovely shade of red as your fingernails.”

* * *

Miss Hart then escorted me to the dorm where I’d be living for the next four years...at least.

I didn’t get a chance to observe my surroundings, as I was trying to adjust to my hip-swaying bimbo walk. My hips were rolling with a definitive come-fuck-me suggestive motion and every exaggerated step was creating a boob-bouncing effect that was driving me crazy with arousal, despite my increasingly bad mood. It was not a dignified walk.

I was practically whimpering by the time we entered the dorm. We made our way down the hall, finally stopping before a door with the number 3 on it. Miss Hart walked in without knocking.

A girl with brown hair turned at our entrance. Seeing Miss Hart entering, she scrambled to her feet.

“Hello, Vanessa, sweetie!” she said. “I’ve got a wonderful new roommate for you. This is Morrigan. I just know you two will get along swimmingly!”

I looked Vanessa over. “Somehow, I doubt that.”

Miss Hart turned and gave me such a sharp slap on the ass, I squealed. “Oh, don’t be such a Debbie Downer! I’m sure you two will be tight as ticks in no time.”

I rubbed my burning ass.. This place was crazy.

Miss Hart beamed at Vanessa. “You’ll take care of Morrigan, won’t you, sweetie? Show her around, make her feel at home?”

Vanessa looked at me, then nodded at Miss Hart. “Yes, ma’am.”

“Super!” said Miss Hart.. “I’m off, then. Toodles!”

Miss Hart gave us a finger wave, then vanished out the door.

“Prozac much?” I said to the now closed door.

The door popped open and Miss Hart leaned back inside the room. “I’m sorry, sweetie...I didn’t quite catch that.”

“Nothing!” I said, eyes wide.

“Surely you said something, cutie booty.” said Miss Hart, smile wide.

“I...I...I said, thank you very much, ma’am!” I said, heart beating in my throat.

Miss Hart tittered. “Oh! Of course you did, sweetie! You’re quite welcome! Well, off again!”

The door closed quietly.. I released the breath I had been holding.

Vanessa said, “I was going to warn you about that. Her hearing is really good.”

“Oh, shut up,” I said.

Vanessa shook her head. “Are you always this sweet?”

“Are you always this annoying?”

Vanessa rolled her eyes and went back to her desk. I knew I wasn’t being very nice to her, but my ass was burning and I wasn’t feeling particularly sociable at the moment.

* * *

An hour later, I finally started settling down.

Getting unpacked had been easy, since I hadn’t brought anything with me. I was supposed to get some uniforms tomorrow, but I’d have to wear the one I’d gotten today until then.

Vanessa was gone at the moment. She had walked to the cafeteria for dinner. I wasn’t up to meeting a bunch of reform school rejects yet, so I let Vanessa go by herself. There was a coke and some potato chips on her desk, though, so I helped myself to those. I figured it would piss her off, but I was too tired to care.

I looked over my schedule and the map for the facility. Apparently I had a class first thing tomorrow morning. My first class. Wonderful.

It had been a long day and I was tired. I decided to go to bed early.

* * *

“Morrigan!”

I sat up, blinking. “Huh?”

“Morrigan!” said Vanessa again. “Did you drink my coke and eat my chips?”

Oh, geez. “Did you really wake me up for that?” I said. “Yes, I ate them. I didn’t have any dinner, remember?”

“Yes, I remember,” she said. “I offered to take you to the cafeteria, remember?”

“I didn’t feel like going,” I said. “So?”

“So you had no business eating my stuff,” she said. “That was my study snack!”

“Oh, no!” I said. “Someone ate your study snack! Whatever are we going to do!” I shook my head. “It’s hardly the worst thing that will ever happen to you. Some people have real problems, okay?”

“Morrigan!” she said. “You do not go into your roommate’s stuff! That just isn’t done!”

“I’ve been at this stupid school for a few hours and already my roommate is a pain in the ass,” I said. I pulled up the covers and rolled away. “I have a class in the morning. Good night.”

And with that, I went back to sleep.

* * *

I woke the next morning feeling groggy. I hadn’t slept very well.

I grumbled and sat up. It was a struggle for some reason and I felt off-balance. Something wasn’t right. Then I got to my feet and nearly fell forward. I then remembered exactly what the problem was. Stupid boobs.

Vanessa was stomping around the room, but I was too tired to care. I got up and dressed, then picked up my papers and map. It was time to go eat some breakfast.

“Well, I’m off for my first big day,” I said to Vanessa. “Wish me luck. And don’t forget to bring me some chips and a soda for tonight.” I snickered. Yeah, it was mean, but too much fun to resist.

Vanessa glared, then flung a hand at me. Some obscure hand obscenity, no doubt. They were different at Blackrock Academy, no doubt.

I followed my map, exiting the dorm and walking through a crowded courtyard. I could see the entrance to the cafeteria not far away. I had almost made it there when it happened.

My bra disappeared, along with all the buttons to my blouse. And then, without thinking, I began flashing my bare boobs to every person who approached me.

I flashed ten people before I finally realized what I was doing. Cheeks red, I pulled my blouse together and dashed into the cafeteria. While I was standing there, the buttons suddenly reappeared, holding my blouse together once again.

Unfortunately, my bra didn’t reappear. I was going to have to spend the day with big fucking bouncing boobs, super-sensitive nipples and no bra. I was going to kill Vanessa. Grrrrrrrr!

* * *

I made it through breakfast without further incident. I then made my way to my first class.

I took a desk and sat down. Everybody was looking at me. A few stared openly at my chest and snickered. I wanted to fall into a hole. I was going to kill Vanessa the first chance I got. And Miss Hart, if I could figure out a way to do it without ending up as a Blackrock Academy Mexican donkey show girl.

A well-dressed older man walked into the room and set his briefcase on the desk. He opened it and took out a small book. Without looking up, he began taking attendance.

“Adams, Carl.”

“Here.”

“Barson, Bonnie.”

“Here.”

“Clayton, Penelope.”

“Here.”

“Connor, Morrigan.”

“Yo.”

Professor Dayton stopped and finally looked at me. His eyes dropped to my breasts and held for a moment, then rose back to my eyes. A smile played at the corners of his mouth.

“The correct response, Miss Connor,” said the professor, “is ‘here’.”

I offered my sweetest smile. “Of course it is, professor,” I said. “No disrespect was intended in any way.”

“I’m glad to hear that,” he said, using a dry tone that suggested he didn’t believe me. “Now, let’s try it again. Connor, Morrigan.”

“Yo.”

Everyone tittered.

Professor Dayton sighed, then looked up from his attendance book. “Freshman,” he muttered, shaking his head. Then he flicked his hand in my direction.

My clothes exploded from my body, leaving me stunned and naked. Then my chair heated rapidly, forcing me to leap squealing from my seat with both hands cupping my bottom.

“It’s my classroom, Miss Connor,” said the professor, “and I expect full compliance.” Then he flicked his hand in my direction again.

I was standing very naked in the middle of class, one arm across my hips and the other across my bare breasts. My whole body was blushing from my total exposure, but I was afraid to sit down. I had no idea what to do.

But then, after he flicked his hand at me, what I wanted suddenly became moot.

It started off slow. I felt my pussy growing warmer. Then I started squirming as the heat grew. Then my hips starting wriggling as the slowly growing heat became waves of erotic fire stroking my belly. Then all hell broke loose as my hand slapped against my pussy and I dropped to ground, legs splayed as I furiously worked my overheated clit.

“Davis, Eric.”

“Here.”

“Elliot, Erin.”

“Here.”

Incredibly, Professor Dayton continued taking attendance as if there wasn’t a naked girl helplessly masturbating right in the middle of his classroom. Several students in the immediate area snickered quietly, but most were paying attention to the professor.

My fingers worked my embarrassingly wet pussy without pause. Wet, sticky sounds echoed throughout the quiet classroom, although the professor continued his lesson as if I wasn’t there. I wriggled and writhed, knees wide, as I tried desperately to stave off the waves of heat in my belly. I would die before I let myself orgasm in front of an audience.

Unfortunately, my hand was working my clit relentlessly. I stroked two, three, even four fingers at a time into my pussy, pumping myself silly. I gripped, pinched and pulled my clit. My belly muscles twitched and jumped and my big boobs jiggled all over the place as I wriggled like a slut in heat. And the professor taught class over my helpless moans.

My body was covered in sweat from the effort of trying to control my reactions. My thighs ached as I tried desperately to close them. My hips ached from arching and grinding against my cramped hand. But my heat was too intense, my clit too sensitive, my helpless need too great.

Eyes closed, lips parted, back arched, I came like a hot slut.

My hips pumped the air as wave after wave of crazy pleasure rolled through me from head to toe. Moans from deep inside escaped, so loud they even gave the class pause, although the professor never ceased his lecture. My orgasm seemed to go on forever and I was sure it would never stop.

Eventually the crazy spiral of intense pleasure faded. But my hand continued to work my pussy. And then after a few minutes, the heat started to build again.

I thought I could resist this time, but within minutes, I was thrashing on the floor as the crazy intense orgasms took over my body again. My helpless moans were just as loud, and the professor was just as oblivious.

I spent the entire class on the floor, knees wide, fingers working my ridiculously wet pussy. I was covered with sweat and my ass was numb from being on the hard floor for so long. I tried to talk, but all I could do was moan. And I continued to orgasm ceaselessly.

Professor Dayton finally checked his watch. “Well, I think that’s it for the day,” he said, closing his book.. “Class dismissed.”

Everybody stood and filed out the door. The class was over. This was great, except I still couldn’t stop playing with my pussy. I continued to wriggle and writhe on floor, building toward another explosive climax.

Professor Dayton worked at his desk for several minutes, not even flinching when I cried out in helpless ecstasy yet again. Finally he gathered his papers and folders and put them in his briefcase, then stood.

“Have a good evening, Miss Connor,” he said. “I’ll see you next class.”

Then he turned and walked out the door.

I tried to scream at him, but all that came out were moans. Then waves of intensity started again, and I was squirming and squealing all over again.

My hand was cramped and sore. My bare shoulders and ass were rubbed raw from the floor. My thighs ached. My boobs felt like they weighed fifty pounds each. And my pussy was so tender, I wanted to scream. This was the most humiliating day of my life.

I had no idea how many hours I had been there when the door finally opened again. I heard the door close and then footsteps. A few moments later, Vanessa was standing over me, looking down at my naked writhing body.

“Hey, roomie,” she said.. “Nice tits.”

I closed my eyes. Now it was the most humiliating day of my life.

Vanessa chuckled. Then I heard a crack as she said something in Latin.

And suddenly my hand stopped.

My eyes popped open. I had control back. I mentally assessed my condition and quickly realized I’d never been so sore in my life.

Vanessa looked me over. “Can you stand?”

I shook my head.

Vanessa sighed, then bent over and helped me to my feet. I was trembling and shaking as my leg muscles slowly released hours of tension, and they couldn’t hold my weight. I fell against Vanessa and started to drop, but she slid her bent leg between mine and supported my weight.

“I...I...” I said, trying to form words.

“Give it a minute,” she said.

“Oh, gawd,” I said, realizing what was happening as my bare pussy straddled her thigh. “I’m...cumming...!”

I collapsed against Vanessa, clutching at her as a crazy intense orgasm wracked my body once last time.

Vanessa waited patiently as the final tremors faded. Then she got me back on my feet.

“All right,” she said. “Let’s get you back to the dorm.”

Of course I had to make the whole trip back naked. Professor Dayton had shredded my clothes and I was in no condition to look for haberdashery myself. I also suspected that, nice as she was being, Vanessa wasn’t going to go that far out of her way for me either..

Not that I could blame her. Perhaps I had been a little rough on her.

“Umm...” I said, trying to figure out the words. “Umm...sorry I was such a bitch earlier about, ummm, eating your stuff.”

“All right,” said Vanessa, opening our dorm room with one hand as she helped me with the other. “Apology accepted. Was that really so hard?”

“Yeah.”

“For you, yeah, I guess it was,” she said. “Well, I’m telling you as your roomie that you’re gonna have to drop the ‘tude if you want to make it here. Or even if you don’t want to make it here. Because what Dayton did to you is nothing compared to what could happen to you. Roommates need to stick together.”

* * *

I crashed as soon as I landed on my bed. Vanessa woke me for dinner a few hours later.

I got up very slowly and it was still too fast. I was very sore, and not in a good way. My pussy was red and swollen, my thighs ached and every moving muscle I had was tight. I stepped very gingerly toward the bathroom.

The idea of walking anywhere filled me with dread, but I needed to eat some dinner. I took a long, hot shower, attempting to ease my sore muscles. I finished, dried my crazy mass of hair and finally exited the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

“Your clothes are in your closet,” said Vanessa, sitting at her desk. “They were delivered while you were in class.”

Sure enough, I found several uniforms hanging in my closet. I selected one consisting of slacks and a blouse. The blouse was a bit roomy, though it was still tight across my nipples. Once I was fully dressed, however, the fabric of the uniform began to adjust itself.

“What the fuck...?!”

“Oh,” said Vanessa. “That. Professor Dayton must have assigned you a uniform punishment as well. They can do that, you know.”

All I could do was wait in embarrassment as the uniform reformed itself around me. When it was finished, my comfortable slacks had rethreaded themselves into a tight bright red micro-skirt that barely reached the bottom of my panties and a pink belly-baring, form-fitting v-neck top. Four-inch strappy red heels now decorated my feet.

I fumed. “How the hell am I supposed to walk anywhere in this?” I said. “Professor Dayton needs to fix this stupid uniform, stat!”

Vanessa shrugged. “You can tell him that,” she said, “but you’ll probably find yourself walking around in a French maid outfit then...or naked.”

Dammit. She had a point.

“C’mon,” she said. “Let’s go to cafeteria. I’ll explain things for you on the way.”

We exited the room and began walking toward the cafeteria. I felt almost as naked as I did on my walk back from class with Vanessa earlier. I wasn’t used to walking in heels to begin with and my sore muscles screamed with every step. And my big embarrassing boobs bouncing at the tiniest movement certainly didn’t help, either.

“What you’re dealing with here at Blackrock Academy,” said Vanessa, “is pretty much law of the jungle.”

“What do you mean?”

“Just what I said,” said Vanessa. “There really aren’t many rules here. The strong survive.”

“You mean we can do whatever we want?” I asked. “If that’s the case, why did I spend the entire morning jilling myself silly?”

Vanessa grinned. “Because you didn’t do what someone stronger than you told you to do,” she said. “The professors here are powerful, obviously, and you were in Dayton’s classroom, which is his home ground, so to speak. Not that they have to be in their classrooms to discipline, but that’s where they’re strongest.”

“I see.”

“Yep,” said Vanessa. We were walking through the picturesque courtyard between the dorm and cafeteria, although we were moving a little slower than everyone else due to my heels and soreness. There were gazebos and picnic tables scattered around.

“Are all the professors strict like that?”

Vanessa nodded. “Pretty much, yeah,” she said. “Some are worse. Just look around at some of the others.”

I looked around at some of the others making their way towards or leaving the cafeteria. I blinked in amazement.

A freshman girl walked by us, completely topless. Large golden hoops decorated her nipples. Her cheeks were bright red. Another girl exited the cafeteria with a jerky motion, and I realized her skin had a metallic glint to it. As she got closer, it finally registered that the girl was a robot. A guy moving toward us was reading a book as he walked, and he had a pair of breasts that rivaled mine in size. One girl sat at a picnic table looking over an assignment. She was wearing a diaper and sucking her thumb as she read her papers. Another guy entered the courtyard dressed head to toe in a full latex body suit.

I stared incredulously. “The professors did all that?”

Vanessa nodded. “Mostly, yes,” she said, “although the students are capable of it too.” She stared at my swelled bimbo boobs significantly.

I blushed. “All right, all right, I get it.”

“Remember, no rules, so an upperclassman doesn’t need justification to do stuff to you,” continued Vanessa. “Even your classmates will try to bully you. You’re in more danger from your classmates, really, than from your professors.” She nodded her head toward a guy and a girl arguing with each other. The man had a horse’s tail sprouting from just above his ass to just below the back of his knees. The girl had a cat tail whipping around behind her.

The girl was screaming, “Fix me, dickhead, or you’ll be walking around with a pair of horse balls! You’ll need a wheelbarrow to get around!”

“Oh, yeah?” said the guy. “I’ll put you in heat so bad, you’ll be fucking every guy and professor on the campus!”

I blinked. “Even the professors?”

Vanessa laughed. “Oh, definitely,” she said. “The professors- men and women- are perfectly allowed to sample the students any time they want. And they will, just because they can. Law of the jungle.”

We walked around a crowd of guys who were pointing and laughing at a guy who was sitting on a bench. His pants were dropped around his ankles and his cock was seriously swelled to what had to be over twice it’s normal length and thickness. Both his hands were wrapped around his thickness and they appeared locked in place. He was apparently stuck like that.

“Omigod,” I said.

“Yep,” said Vanessa.

One of the guys laughing turned around. “Hey,” he said to me. “Nice tits.”

I rolled my eyes. “Bite me,” I said.

Vanessa paled. “Dammit, Morrigan,” she hissed. “Don’t be an idiot. He’s a junior. He’ll-”

“Hey,” said the guy. “What the fuck did you say to me, Frosh?”

“Oh!” I said. “Nothing! I just said, umm, it’s warm today...!”

The guy was facing us now. So were a few of the others. “It is, isn’t it?” he said. “But you know what? Let’s make it a little hotter.”

I had no idea what he was talking about. And then I felt myself turning sideways and facing Vanessa.

Vanessa took a step forward, her breasts pressing against mine. “Oh, shit,” she said. “Thanks a lot, Morrigan. I’m going to kill you nnmmmmmpppphhhhh...” she said, her words becoming muffled as her lips pressed against mine.

I had no idea what was happening, but Vanessa and I wrapped our arms around each other and began a very heated make out session. We kissed and licked each other’s lips as our hands explored each other’s bodies. I could feel her palms sliding over my ass as ground my pelvis against hers. Unfortunately, my highly sensitive nipples and still sensitive clit were causing me to become embarrassingly aroused, despite Vanessa being a girl, and I was moaning into our kisses. The guys clapped and cheered as we mauled each other.

After five minutes, the spell apparently dispelled and we were able to separate. I stood there blinking, cheeks flushed and nipples ridiculously hard, trying to catch my breath. Vanessa glared at me, then turned and stomped toward the cafeteria.

“Vanessa, wait!” I said..

Vanessa turned as I caught up to her. “You have to think before you talk!” she said. “You can’t just blurt out the first thing that comes to your mind!”

“Okay!” I said. “Okay! I get it. I’ll be good! I don’t want to end up pregnant by you!”

I had meant that as a joke, but Vanessa answered seriously. “Laugh all you want, but some girls here are good enough to grow cocks for themselves,” she said. “They can’t get you pregnant, though. Only the instructors can do that.”

That made me stop. “What?!”

Vanessa nodded. “Yep,” she said. She pointed at a blonde girl with a very swollen belly, fighting a strong wind in a very short maternity dress. “They can knock you up any time they want. They use it as a form of discipline. It’s a nine month punishment you’re not likely to forget. A few senior girls know a strong birth control spell and can sometimes avoid it, but otherwise, if they decide to do it, you get to waddle around with a belly, mumbling for nine months.”

This place was crazy.

“Okay,” I said. “I get it. I’ll be good.”

* * *

I spent the next several days doing just that...staying out of trouble. Of course, at Blackrock Academy, not looking for trouble was no guarantee trouble wouldn’t find you anyway, so when I wasn’t in class, Vanessa was keeping me in the room.

“You’re still in that over-developed bimbo body and you haven’t learned any basic arcane defenses yet, Morrigan,” said Vanessa. “That means you’ll be attracting attention, but without any means to protect yourself.”

“I need to get out,” I said. “This is getting me crazy!”

Vanessa sighed. “All right,” she said. “Fine. I’m going to a little dorm room party tonight. Why don’t you come with me?”

“All right, I will,” I said.

* * *

When Vanessa said a “little” dorm party, she really had meant a little one. A total of ten of us were sitting in a dorm room eating chips and listening to music.

Still, it was cool to be out of my room. Yeah, I was still in my bimbo body, and Professor Dayton’s spell on my wardrobe was still in effect, so I was dressed like a brainless bunny, but at least it was the final night of my processing and initiation. So it meant I had to run around with big boobs and a perm for one more night, but after tonight, the worst was over. Besides, how much trouble could I get into at a small party? It was all freshman anyway, so upper class predators weren’t an issue.

We listened to music and danced for a little while. Then the “hostess” of the party- a red-headed girl named Marci- brought out two trays of drinks. Five of the drinks had blue stir straws in them, while the other five had pink ones.

“All right, everybody,” said Marci, “listen up. It’s time for a little drinking game.”

We turned down the music slightly and gathered around Marci.

“We have five guys and five girls here,” said Marci. “The five drinks with the blue stir straws are for the guys. The pink stir straws are for the girls.”

That sounded easy enough. We nodded our understanding.

“Now, one of the guy drinks is actually a potion,” she continued, “and so is one of the girl drinks. We each drink one down. Even I don’t know which ones are the spiked ones, so I have just as much chance as you at getting zapped.”

“What happens to the persons who drink the potions?” asked a guy.

Marci grinned. “The fun is going to be in finding out, isn’t it?” she said. “It won’t be anything that lasts long, though. Just a couple of cantrips. Everybody in?”

Everyone nodded, and the drinks were handed out. We stared at each other nervously for a few moments, then shrugged and downed our drink. Then we stood around and stared at each other nervously again.

Then one of the guys said, “Oh, shit!” and the other guys started hooting and laughing. We quickly moved closer to see what was happening.

Ryan had apparently been the one to drink the male potion. There was nothing noticeably different about him, however. Everyone looked at him questioningly.

“My cock,” he said, teeth clenched, “is now a pussy.”

We all burst into laughter.

“Hey, dude,” said one of the other guys. “Nice ass!”

“Real fucking funny, Tommy,” said Ryan. “This is embarrassing enough already.”

“Wow,” I said. “Do you shave?”

Ryan grumbled.

Then I heard a couple of the girls start chanting, “Go Abby! Go Abby!” and I turned around to see what was happening.

Abby had apparently gotten the female catrip, as she was twirling and strutting in what appeared to be an erotic strip dance. She had kicked off her shoes and was pattering around barefoot. She had removed her top and was twirling it over her head.

Abby tossed her top to the side and began sliding her skirt down her hips inch by erotic inch as her hips rolled side-to-side to the beat of the music. Once the skirt hit the floor, she stepped out of it and strutted a few steps over. Then she spun so her back was to us. Still moving her hips side-to-side, she unhooked her bra and tossed it next to her top.

We were all laughing and cheering now as Abby strip-danced herself naked. Ryan even danced with her for a song, although he refused to strip as well. All-in-all, Marci’s cantrips had been quite effective.

The song finally ended. Abby stopped dancing, then froze, eyes wide, as she realized what she had just done. Body blushing, she grabbed her clothes and ran to the bathroom.

We all laughed. Then Ryan said, “Hey, what about me?!”

“Relax,” said Marci. “You’ll have your equipment back in an hour or so.”

Abby was out of the bathroom a few minutes later, so I took an opportunity to pop in myself. When I came back out, Vanessa was waiting for me.

“A couple of senior girls just walked in,” she said. “Just stay out of their way, okay?”

“Not a problem,” I said.. “Why doesn’t Marci just kick them out?”

“Law of the jungle, remember?” she said. “You really don’t want to make enemies out of upperclassmen. Besides, they’re not making trouble. They just heard the music and decided to crash.”

I nodded and Vanessa wandered away. I walked a little closer and took a quick look at the invading seniors.

They were eating some chips and talking to Marci. The leader looked a bit familiar, but that didn’t mean anything. I had likely seen her in the cafeteria or the courtyard at some point in the last week.

I was going to walk away at that point, but the leader caught me looking at her and walked over.

“Well, if it isn’t Morrigan Connor,” she said. “We meet again. Imagine that.”

“Sorry,” I said. “I’m afraid I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Really?” she said. “That’s too bad. You were so rude to me in Miss Hart’s office. I guess you’re so rude to everyone that you don’t even remember who you offend anymore.”

Miss Hart’s office. That’s why she looked familiar. It was Clarice. And, unfortunately, Clarice remembered who I was.

“Oh,” I said. “I, umm, I do remember now. Sorry about that. It’s just my mouth...sometimes I go too far, you know? I didn’t mean anything by it.”

“I think I know what the problem with your mouth is,” said Clarice.

I raised my eyebrows. “Oh?”

Clarice nodded. “The problem,” said Clarice, pulling something from her purse and holding it up, “is that your mouth is empty.”

The object Clarice was holding up was a lip gloss. I looked at the lip gloss, then back at Clarice.

“I don’t understand,” I said. “I-”

“The problem is that your mouth gets you in trouble because it’s empty,” said Clarice. “Your mouth can’t get you in trouble if it’s full, now, can it?”

It took a moment for me to understand her meaning. Then I gasped and tried to turn away, but it was too late. Clarice waved her hand directly in front of my face, releasing the spell she had been holding.

A wave of bovine calmness swept over me. I stood there, just staring at Clarice, lips slightly parted, limbs leaden. I couldn’t seem to form any coherent thoughts.

Clarice reached up and cupped my jaw with her free hand, lifting my chin so my face was in the light. Then, still holding my jaw in her hand, she layered the gloss over my lips. When my lips were apparently shiny enough for her satisfaction, she slid a finger into my mouth. My lips formed an instinctive “O” around her finger. Clarice said a word I didn’t recognize, then slid her finger out of my mouth. Although the finger was gone, my lips remained “O” shaped.

“Don’t worry about your mouth getting you in trouble tonight, Morrigan,” said Clarice. “The only thing your mouth has to worry about tonight is pleasing every cock in this room.”

Clarice stepped back and made a gesture. I blinked, my mind suddenly active again.

“There you go, Morrigan,” she said. “A perfect complement to your adorable bimbo look. Enjoy.”

I watched her walk away, then turned to a nearby mirror. My lips were a bright, shiny, bimboey red, which I had expected, but what was becoming very apparent was that my lips were swelling. Fast. In fact, they were rapidly becoming soft, thick pillows.

And then torrents of need swept over me. The need to suck. The need to fill my belly with semen. Hot, burning, overwhelming need. This was beyond addiction. This was sell-yourself-into-slavery need.

Despite the crazy intensity driving me, I remained in place, not moving. It was a spell. If I just waited it out, I could win this round against Clarice. If I just stayed in place.

Clarice laughed with delight at my obvious struggle. Then she turned to the closest guy.

“You,” she said. “Take it out.”

The guy looked at me, then back at her, obviously conflicted.

“Take it out,” she said, “unless you want to end up like Morrigan.”

Not willing to risk crossing Clarice, the guy unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

I saw his cock and my eyes widened. I could actually smell him, and my thought processes misted and dispersed as every cell in my bimbo body responded to that cock with overwhelmingly heated need.

My heart pounded. Moments later, I was dropping to my knees in front of the guy, my red swelled lips wrapping around his cock. Despite his obvious apologetic reluctance, his heavy cock hardened into a steel rod in my mouth.

I couldn’t help it. I needed his cum in my belly so bad. I began stroking my warm, wet mouth up and down his rod, my thick lips wrapped tightly around his shaft as his cock disappeared into my throat. My head bobbed back and forth, my tongue sliding along the underside of his cock, working his rod until suddenly, finally, his cock exploded into my mouth. I continued sliding my mouth over his shaft as I helplessly swallowed his flow of seed.

I continued nursing his cock even after it was obvious he was done. My burning need continued unabated. I had to have more. I had to.

Clarice said, “Next!”

Tommy stepped forward. He unzipped his pants with a bit more enthusiasm than the first guy. Not that his enthusiasm mattered. I needed to wrap my lips around some cock in a hurry.

Tommy came quicker than the first guy, but he came a lot more as well. My belly was filling fast.

The next guy unzipped, and I was on my knees in front of him immediately. I could see myself in the full-length mirror then, a bimbo on her knees with a mouth full of cock, blonde locks bobbing. My cheeks burned with embarrassment, but I couldn’t stop. I just couldn’t. My mouth worked his cock desperately.

The guy filled my mouth as efficiently as the first two, and I moaned as I felt my belly fill even more. I still burned with need, however, and I stood up, searching for the next guy.. I stood up too fast, though, and I suddenly burped.

I clapped a hand across my mouth, eyes wide and cheeks burning. I wanted to fall in a hole. But first, I had to blow the next guy.

I found him at the back of the group, trying to avoid being noticed by Clarice. I pushed him back against a wall and dropped to my knees in front of him. Moments later, his cock was in my mouth.

I couldn’t stop. I needed to suck cock. Sliding his cock from between my lips for even a few moments left my mouth feeling horribly empty.

The guy was nervous and was having trouble staying hard at first, but after three consecutive blowjobs, my instincts were becoming quite honed and I kept him rigid until he filled my belly as well.

I sat back on my heels, a hand on my full belly. I had blown every guy in the room. Why was I still so fucking needy?

“I did them all!” I said. “Please!”

“All of them?” said Clarice. She turned and looked at the demasculated Ryan.

“What?!” I said. “But....he’s got a pussy now!”

“There’s levels of transgenderism, sweetie,” said Clarice. “Normally, yes, a full change means the person registers as the sex they appear to be...but a minor spell- and a little dinky hour or two spell like the potion creates is a minor spell- doesn’t go that deep. So, technically, that ‘pussy’ is registering as a cock.”

“But...but he doesn’t have...I mean...I can’t...well...swallow...”

Clarice smiled. “It means you’ll have to lick him, sweetie. It’ll broaden your horizons. You’ll be a well-rounded slut.”

I wanted to argue. I tried to argue. But I needed it too bad. In desperation, I stomped over to Ryan and then pushed him toward one of the beds.

“Hey!” said Ryan. “Wait a minute! Don’t I get a say in this?”

“Not really, sweetie,” said Clarice. “Now shush and spread your legs like a good slut.”

Ryan stopped struggling and lay back on the bed. I undid his pants and yanked his pants and underwear down to his ankles.

My face was inches away from a vagina for the first time ever and I had no idea what to do or if I even could do it.

“Waiting, sweetie,” said Clarice. “Just do to her what you like being done to you. Besides, if I wait too long, I may get bored and leave, and that would leave you stuck like that.”

My eyes widened. I had no idea if she was telling the truth or not, but I couldn’t take any chances. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and ran my tongue through his slit.

Ryan shuddered and I pressed my mouth against his clit. I licked and nibbled his clit the best I could. He moaned, obviously unused to the internal heat in his belly, and his knees drifted farther and farther apart. Soon his hands were in my hair, pressing my face against his pussy.

Strangely enough, knowing he was a guy helped...sort of. Fortunately, I didn’t have to worry about it too long as, with a surprisingly high-pitched squeal, Ryan began cumming like a hot slut. It would have been funny if I hadn’t been so fucking overheated myself.

His squeals and moans finally trailed off and I waited breathlessly for my release...but nothing happened.

I jumped off the bed. “I did it!” I said...or at least sort of said, as my lips still formed that same sensuous “O”. “I did every guy in the room, just like you said!”

“No, you didn’t do what I said,” said Clarice. “I told you to do every cock in the room...not every guy. Just because you did every guy in the room doesn’t mean you did every cock.”

“What are you talking about?” I said. “I did too do every cock in the...”

Then my eyes widened as Clarice smirked and started inching her skirt up.

“No, you didn’t, Morrigan,” she said. “Not yet. But soon you will.”

Clarice had no business having a cock, but there it was. I blinked, then moved forward and dropped to my knees yet again. And then I slid my mouth over that cock.

Once again my head bobbed, my swelled lips sliding down that shaft until I felt it entering my throat. I just had to do this last cock to finish. Just one more.

Clarice’s rod hardened in my mouth. Soon I could taste the pre-cum. It was about to happen.

Except Clarice stopped me.

My eyes widened and I panicked. I even tried to continue against her will. But she managed to pull away.

“Nope,” she said. “You don’t get off that easy. Strip and turn around.”

“What?!” I said. “B-but I need- !”

“What you need,” said Clarice, cutting me off, “is my cum inside you. How it gets there is irrelevent.”

I blinked. Oh, gawd, if she was pulling one on me...still, I didn’t have a choice. My burning need was too great. I HAD to get her cum inside me.

“Can we...can we go somewhere else?” I asked. “Everyone is looking.”

“Goodbye,” said Clarice.. She turned and walked to the door.

“Oh!” I said. I quickly stripped naked. “Please, Clarice! I’m naked!”

Clarice walked back. “Fine,” she said. “Now turn around and stick that bimbo ass up in the air.”

Oh, gawd. Cheeks red, I turned, bent over the bed and stuck my rounded ass in the air. I felt Clarice’s hand on my bottom cheek.

“Not bad,” she said, stepping behind me and aligning her cock with my pussy. “You make a good bimbo. And we know what bimbos are good for, right?”

Her cock began sliding inside me.

“Ohhhhh...” I said.

Another inch.

“Well?”

Another inch. My hips were squirming. I needed it.

“Yes...” I said, face in the mattress.

Another inch.

“Louder.”

“Yes!” I said. “Bimbos are for satisfying cocks!”

“Very good, bimbo,” said Clarice. Then she drove her cock into me.

She fucked me silly for several minutes. But just when I thought she was going to finally fill me, she pulled out.

“Oh!” I said. “No!”

Then she pressed the head of her lubricated cock against my tight back door.

My eyes widened yet again. “OH!” I said. “Wait! I’ve never done it there!”

Clarice chuckled and pressed her hips forward slowly. “Good,” she said. “Then this lesson will stay with you.”

Then I gasped as I felt the head of her cock pop inside my clenched sphincter.

“Better relax,” she said. “It’ll go easier.”

And then slowly, slowly every inch of that cock slid inside my tight-packed ass. I could feel my ass filling up with cock. My cheeks were flushed and I felt breathless. Finally, I felt her lower belly pressing against my rounded ass cheeks.

“Well done, bimbo!” said Clarice. “You’ve got my entire cock in your ass! And now you’re going to get your first butt-fucking.”

And that’s what she did.

Clarice put her hands on my back and stroked her hard cock into my ass without pause. Again and again, her shaft slid all the way into my tight back door, her balls slapping my pussy. I shuddered, squirmed and writhed, but that just made her hotter.

It seemed like forever, but eventually she slammed into my ass one final time and clutched my hips. I felt her cock growing even harder and thicker, and suddenly I realized what was happening.

“Here it comes, bimbo!” said Clarice, and then she was filling my ass with cum.

I gasped as her orgasm suddenly triggered mine, and then I exploded.

I lost track of everything as the room swirled from the overwhelming sensations. When I finally came down, I realized Clarice had already gotten dressed.

I stood up and searched for my clothes. It only took a few steps for me to realize that I was walking like a butt-fucked bimbo. There wasn’t a lot I could do about it, though, since at that moment, that’s what I was.

Clarice patted me on the cheek. “Later, bimbo,” she said. “Hopefully this taught you to be a bit more polite with people.”

Cheeks burning, I closed my eyes and nodded.

“Good!” said Clarice. “See ya around, cutie! And by the way, welcome to Blackrock Academy.”

* * *

It was definitely time to go. When I went looking for Vanessa, however, I was in for a surprise.

“What the hell happened to you?” I asked. “You...you’re a six-year-old girl?”

Vanessa gave me a look. Well, as much of a look as an adorable six-year-old girl can give, anyway.

“While you were busy blowing the freshman class, I tried to convince Clarice to ease off on you,” she said. “She got annoyed and her friends did this to me.”

“Oh, no!” I said. “Can we fix it?”

Vanessa huffed. “No,” she said. “It’ll go away on its own in a couple hours. Maybe a day.”

I bit my lower lip and struggled not to laugh.

Vanessa stomped her little foot. “It’s not funny!”

“No!” I said, trying even harder. “Of course it’s not!”

“Darn right it’s not!” she said, still glaring.

“Don’t worry,” I said. “I’ll change your diaper for you.”

“I’m not wearing diapers!”

“Are you sure? We don’t want to take any chances, you know.”

“Grrrrrrrr!”

I giggled, then took her little hand as we walked out the door. I glanced down at Vanessa trying to keep up.. “Your tiny little steps are adorable, you know.”

“Well, you’re walking like a girl who just got solidly butt-fucked.”

“Oh!” I said. “I am not!”

“Are too!”

“Only a little!”

“Only a lot, you mean.”

“I can’t help it!”

“It’s okay. It’s cute on you.”

“Grrrrrrr!”

“Heh.”

“Thanks for trying to stick up for me, Vanessa.”

“No problem, bimbo. Like Clarice said...welcome to Blackrock Academy.”

THE END