The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Welcome to the Club

By Varian Milagro

varianm.blogspot.com

Chapter 2

A bell chimed when I entered the small tobacco shop and the rich aroma of tobacco leaves filled the air. A long counter with a built-in display case bisected the store. On my side of the counter, several plush, parlor chairs, and half a dozen brass, standing ashtrays, sat on an expensive looking oriental rug. A tall, graying, distinguished looking gentleman in a three piece suit stood behind the counter. Pipes, cigarette holders, cigar cutters and a wide variety of lighters were displayed on top or inside of the display case. Behind the man were shelves crammed with bags of tobacco, boxes of cigars and cartons of cigarettes.

“Welcome. I am The Tobacconist and this is my store. How may I assist you today?” the man said with an unnerving smile.

I set the box of cigars on the counter. “My neighbor gave me these and they are turning me into a muscled up biker. I need you to change me back.”

The Tobacconist’s smile fell. “All my products are fully guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied with the results I can and will reverse their effects.”

“That’s exactly what I want.”

“May I ask why you wish to change back? Are you not happy with your changes so far?”

“I feel fucking great. But, this isn’t who I am. I spent yesterday rebuilding a motorcycle and this morning lifting free weights. I had a great time, sure, but that’s not me.”

“But it could be,” The Tobacconist said, his smile returning. “Think about it. No more punching a clock. No more boss. Get up when you want. If you want to take off for a week there’ll be no one to tell you no. You won’t have to take grief from anyone. One look at you and they won’t want to mess with you and if they do, you’ll make them wish they hadn’t.”

“That sounds great and all, but what about Avril? I love her and she won’t want to live like that.”

“What if she did?” The Tobacconist’s smile shifted from creepy to scary. He reached into a drawer and then set a couple packs of Marlboro 100s on the counter. “If your girlfriend smokes these she will become the type of woman who loves the type of man you are becoming.”

“Avril doesn’t smoke.”

“If I’m not mistaken, neither did you a couple days ago. I’m sure that a man like you can find a way to get his woman to take a couple puffs off a cigarette. Once she’s gotten a good dose in her lungs the magic will take care of the rest.”

“I’m not sure,” I said.

The Tobacconist opened another drawer and removed a small snuff box. “This will reverse all of the cigar’s effects on you. You will also lose all your cravings.” He set the snuff box next to the cigarettes.

I picked up the snuff box and put it in my pocket. I then imagined Avril in a full set of leathers, her arms wrapped around me as we rode my chopper to who-the-fuck-cares-where. I shifted my growing cock in my jeans and grabbed the cigarettes.

“Don’t forget these.” The Tobacconist held up my box of cigars.

* * *

As I rode home I tried to decide what I should do. I could remember enjoying my old life, but it seemed so plain at the moment. I used to love riding my bicycle, my blood pumping, breathing in the fresh air. At the moment I was enjoying the roar of my motorcycle and the only thing I wanted to breathe was smoke from my cigar. I thought about my job at Mother Earth. Did I really want to go back to work next week, punch a clock and do what my boss told me to do or did I want to go for a ride on my motorcycle with Tank and do whatever the fuck I felt like doing?

I pulled into my driveway and grabbed the black saddle bag as I hopped off. I leaned the bike on its kickstand and went into the house to find my woman.

“Where have you been?” Avril demanded as soon as she saw me. “I’ve been calling and texting you for the last half hour.”

“I got Tank to tell me what has been happening to me and I’ve got the fix right here.” I held up the studded leather saddle bag.

“Well, what are you waiting for? Use it.”

“Later. I want to spend the weekend like this.”

“Why?”

“I’ve got the chance to be somebody else for a little while. I get to walk around in a different body. Look at these muscles.” I flexed my arm, my bicep bulged impressively. “Plus, there’s something you haven’t seen yet.” I dropped my pants.

Avril stared at the snake between my legs. “And just what do you think you’re going to do with that?”

I pulled off my shirt as I walked over to her. I grabbed her hand and placed it on my chest. She rubbed my muscular pecs. I placed her other hand on my rising cock and then lifted her chin. “Tell me you don’t want to experience this body for yourself. Tell me that you don’t want the chance to have sex with me while I look like this.”

I leaned down and kissed Avril. She stroked my cock while my tongue explored her mouth. I picked her up and carried her and the saddlebag into the bedroom. I sat her on the bed and yanked off her shirt while she pulled down her skirt.

“I don’t know if that thing is going to fit inside me,” Avril said as she stared at my erection.

“It’ll fit. I’ll go slow so I don’t hurt you.”

Avril let out a yelp when I first entered her. I paused and waited for her to give me the signal to continue. She bit her lip and nodded. I slid a little bit more inside her pussy. I paused for a moment and withdrew. I paused again and slid back in, a little bit deeper than before. I continued working back and forth slowly until Avril stopped grimacing and began moaning. I built up into a nice steady rhythm and she screamed out the first of several orgasms. I didn’t even pause, letting her writhe beneath me as I slammed my pelvis into her clit and my balls slapped her ass. After her second orgasm I grabbed her around the waist, flipped her over and fucked her doggy style.

After I came I lay on my back with my arms behind my head. She lay on my chest and played with my wiry chest hair. We were both drenched in sweat and the air reeked of our juices.

“You’ll need to change back on Sunday night,” she said.

“I’d rather do it on Monday.”

“We’re going out to my parents for Memorial Day. My brother and sister will be there, too. Don’t tell me you forgot.” She sat up and glared at me.

“I didn’t forget,” I said.

“Liar.” She poked me in my ribs and lay back down.

“Want to go for a ride on my new motorcycle later?”

“Not hardly,” she said with a laugh. “You couldn’t pay me to get on one of those death traps.”

“Come on, it’ll be great.”

“Look, this has been fun and I’ll miss the anaconda between your legs, but you need to go back to being the Milo I love.”

“I’m grabbing a smoke.” I slid out from beneath her and grabbed the saddle bag off the floor. I pulled out a cigar, lighter and a pack of cigarettes.

“Don’t light that thing up in here,” she said as I toasted the end of the cigar. “You’re going to stink up the room.”

I took a drag. “A little smoke won’t kill anyone. I’ve heard that an after-sex smoke is supposed to be pretty good.” I took another puff. “And it is. You should try it.”

“I’m not smoking a cigar.”

I stuck the cigar in my mouth and unwrapped the cellophane from the pack of Marlboro 100s. “Not my cigar. One of these.” I pulled away the foil and extracted a single cigarette.

“I’m not smoking that,” Avril snapped.

I swapped out my cigar for the cigarette. I set my cigar on the nightstand and lit the cigarette. I let out an uninhaled puff. “Just try a couple puffs.”

“No!”

I sucked a load of smoke into my mouth and grabbed Avril’s head. I pulled her lips to mine and blew the smoke into her. She coughed the smoke out.

“What the hell, Milo?” She slapped me across the face and got out of bed.

“Get back here, woman.”

“Fuck off.”

I jumped out of bed and threw Avril over my shoulder. I tossed her onto the bed, crawled over her and straddled her waist. She screamed and thrashed beneath me. She bucked and twisted her body, trying to free herself, but she didn’t hit or kick me. She was too much of a pacifist for that. I sat on her and waited for her to wear herself out.

“Finished?” I said once she’d settled down a bit.

She glared at me and panted, trying to catch her breath.

“I want you to take a couple drags off a cigarette. Is that too much to fucking ask? It’s not like you’ve never smoked before. You’ve smoked plenty of weed. Is one god damn cigarette going to kill you?”

“Why do you want me to smoke so badly?”

“I think it’ll be sexy as hell. Yesterday I wouldn’t have thought so, but today the idea of you smoking a cigarette after we’ve fucked is fucking hot.”

“You could have said that before you tried to force it down my throat.” Her face softened a little. She still looked pissed, but she’d lost the murder in her eyes.

“Yeah, you’re right. The new me tends to act first and think later.”

“All the more reason to go back to the old you,” she said. “Okay, I’ll try it.” She held her hand out for the cigarette. “But if you ever force yourself on me again I’ll find someone who doesn’t abhor violence to cut off the python between your legs and bury it in the compost pile out back.”

I handed her the cigarette and grabbed my cigar off the nightstand. I watched as she placed the cigarette in her mouth and took a tiny puff. I was disappointed to see her release the smoke without inhaling. She shot me a frown letting me know that I’d better keep my mouth shut if I wanted her to keep at it.

I hopped off the bed and grabbed a cup of water from the bathroom. As I walked back to the bed I filled my lungs with smoke and tapped my cigar ash. It hit the water with a satisfying sizzle. I sat on the bed next to Avril and held the cup out to her. She flicked her cigarette against the edge of the cup, her ash joining mine.

“All right, here I go. I hope you appreciate this.” She raised the cigarette to her lips and drew on it for a second. When she opened her mouth I saw the smoke in her mouth for a brief moment before she sucked it down her throat. She held her mouth closed and tried to keep the smoke in as she fought against her instinct to cough. A little smoke escaped, but the majority stayed in her lungs, working its magic as she asserted her will over her body. She was red faced and her eyes were watering when she finally blew out a faint stream of smoke.

I leaned over and kissed her. “You’re too good to me.” I wiped away a tear and kissed her again.

“I think I can do better than that.” She wrapped her lips around the cigarette and pulled more smoke into her lungs. She coughed lightly once and then exhaled a thicker cloud of smoke at my face.

“Damn, you look sexy as hell doing that.”

“Well, don’t get used to it because this is a one time only thing.” She took another drag.

I lay back on the bed and sucked on my cigar. She cuddled up next to me with her head on my shoulder and exhaled smoke across my chest. My cock twitched. She looked at it and then at my face, a coy look on her face. She took a long drag on her cigarette and then exhaled toward my cock, bathing it in smoke. It began to rise.

“You really do like it when I smoke, don’t you?”

“You’ve no idea how much.”

She dragged on the cigarette as she sat up. With her face a foot from my crotch she emptied her smoke filled lungs, obscuring my cock and balls in a white cloud. Her upper body began to sway. She reached out and held my erection for balance.

“I’m getting a little dizzy,” she said.

“You should stop smoking then.” I held the cup out to her.

“One more.” She sucked on the cigarette for several seconds and then tossed the butt into the cup.

She wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. As she slid her mouth down my erection she released her smoke slowly through the corners of her mouth. She worked my cock with her mouth for several minutes, trying to take as much in as possible. I sat up, grabbed her around the waist and rotated her body. Her mouth never left my cock. With her pussy half a foot from my face I sucked on my cigar, blew smoke all over her snatch and then tucked in. She came twice before I finally blew my load in her mouth.

“You are much better with your tongue than you used to be,” Avril said as we lay together.

“That was the best blow job you’ve ever given me.” I said as I puffed on a new cigar.

“I don’t know what got into me. I normally don’t like giving oral sex that much, but I couldn’t get enough of your cock.”

“Any chance you’ve changed your mind about going for a ride with me on my chopper?”

“Maybe,” she said with a coy smile. “If you’re a good boy tonight and do what I say I might go riding with you.” She kissed me and ran her hand over my cock. “Right now there’s something else I want to ride.”

I picked Avril up and carried her to the shower where we fucked until the water turned cold.

* * *

After our shower, Avril headed out to do some shopping while I paid our neighbor a visit. He was in his garage working on one of his motorcycles, a Budweiser sitting at his feet, a cigar resting in his mouth. I let out a hearty laugh. He was still showing half his ass to the neighborhood.

“You got to do something about your pants, Tank. You’re showing off your ass crack.”

“Fuck if I care. You see The Tobacconist?” He stood, wiped his hands and then tossed me a bud.

“Sure did.” I popped open the beer, removed my cigar from my mouth and drank half of the can in one pull.

“Don’t leave me hanging for fuck’s sake. Did he hook you up?”

“Yes and Avril will be pleased.” I finished the bud and grabbed myself another one from Tank’s cooler.

Tank looked disappointed. “All right, I can respect a man who wants to make his old lady happy. I hope you’re not too pissed that I tried to change you. I thought that you’d like the biker life.”

“Pissed? Far from it.” I tossed the pack of Marlboro 100s to him.

“What are these?”

“Those are going to make Avril happy. The Tobacconist says that they’ll turn any woman into a hard core biker chick.”

“There’s one missing.” A wicked smile crept over Tank’s face.

“Avril smoked her first less than an hour ago.”

Tank gave me a hearty smack on the back. “Fuckin-A, Milo. Fuckin-A”

“Call me Snake.”

“Care to go riding with me tomorrow, Snake. I need to meet up with some people and I’d like to have you along.”

“I’m there, man,” I said as I exhaled through my nose. “I’m trying to talk Avril into riding. I’d like to bring her along if she’s willing”

Tank ran a hand over his chin and said, “If this thing goes sideways it could get ugly. Not the place for a tiny slip of a girl like Avril.”

“I’ll keep her safe.”

Tank laughed. “You look tough enough to take on anything that comes your way. Fuck it, bring her along. It will give her a chance to see how you’re going to be making a living.”

For the next hour Tank and I worked on his bike. First we installed the newly rebuilt carburetor and then added the wheels and seats. Once we finished, Tank fired it up. It sounded like a lion purring. He twisted the throttle and the lion unleashed a roar.

I hopped on my bike and we took off on a ride around town. I’d enjoyed riding by myself earlier in the day, but riding with my new friend increased the pleasure. There was a camaraderie I’d not known before. After our ride Tank and I hung out, drinking and smoking, until Avril arrived home in her Nissan Leaf.

“Good thing you’re changing back tomorrow, Milo. I don’t know I could ever get used to you smelling like beer and cigars,” Avril said after I greeted her with a kiss. “Help me unload the car.”

“Call me Snake,” I said as I grabbed a couple bags. When she rolled her eyes I added, “Just until I change back.”

She sighed heavily. “We’ll see.”

“What’s this?” I held up one of the bags in my hands. “Cruise In—For all your cycling needs” was written on the side of the bag.

“That’s a surprise so no peeking. I’ll show you after dinner. I got takeout from Thai Palace and I’m starved.

I grumbled to myself as I carried the bags inside. I wanted to know what was in the bags and I didn’t feel like waiting to find out. It took some will power to resist the urge to rifle through them. I dumped the bags in the bedroom and headed to the kitchen. I started grumbling again. I didn’t want vegan Thai food. I wanted a steak or a burger with the works. I kept my mouth shut as I ate with Avril. If I played my cards right she’d smoke a few more cigarettes and she’d want to eat steaks as well.

After dinner Avril disappeared into the bedroom to prepare her surprise. She came out a minute later wearing a gray, full face helmet on her head. She flipped up the visor and smiled at me.

“I decided that I want to go riding with you tomorrow. The sales clerk at the motorcycle store said that this was their safest helmet. I can return it for a full refund if I don’t scratch it.”

“God, you’re good to me.”

Avril beamed. “I bought you some clothes for tomorrow. I wasn’t sure of your size so I bought a variety. I can return it all after you change back.” Avril held up a black half helmet. “I also got you a helmet. The sales clerk called this a beanie and said it’s not as safe as mine. Something told me that you wouldn’t want a full face helmet and I wanted you to wear something that would protect that wonderful brain of yours.” She looked up at me, a hopeful smile on her face. “Did I do good or what?”

“You did fucking amazing.” I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom.

We fucked again. Afterwards I smoked a cigar while we lay together. Avril turned down an after sex cigarette and I didn’t push it. I was having second thoughts on what I’d done to her. She was so good to me and I was such a shit. She’d do most anything to make me happy, even smoke a cigarette which she hated or ride a motorcycle which she feared. I told myself that I should go back to being Milo and let the love of my life continue being her sweet, wonderful self.

I puffed away on my cigar as I wrestled with my conflicting desires. Above all else, I didn’t want to give up smoking. I loved smoking cigars now. Even if I did go back to being skinny, bland Milo, I’d continue to smoke cigars, albeit regular, non-magical ones. I put out my cigar and closed my eyes, now determined to use the cure and go back to being Milo. Right after our motorcycle ride tomorrow afternoon.

* * *

In the morning I made gluten, vegan pancakes with organic blueberries. What I really wanted was some fucking eggs over easy along with about a pound of bacon and I wanted my woman to make it for me, but I needed to keep focused on my old life. I couldn’t give into this one. It wasn’t right. Fuck, I wanted a cigar! All I had in the house were the magical ones and if I smoked another one of those, Milo would be gone for good.

“Do you have any more of those cigarettes?” Avril asked after we finished eating.

“You don’t have to smoke anymore.”

“You were so sweet, making me my favorite breakfast; I want to do something nice for you. I know how much you love watching me smoke.”

“It really isn’t necessary, Avril,” I said. I yearned to see her smoke; there was little I wanted more at the moment.

“I know it isn’t necessary, but I want to smoke a cigarette anyway. I hear that they’re great after a good meal. Come on, I’ll make it worth your while.” She ran her foot over my crotch.

I retrieved the cigarettes from their hiding place and tossed them onto the table.

Avril removed a cigarette and placed it in her mouth. “Do you have a light?”

I had the lighter hidden in my fist. I gazed at Avril, her lips wrapped around the cork end of the cigarette. I screamed at myself not to light the cigarette, to grab it out of her mouth and tear it into shreds, along with the other enchanted smokes.

“Give me a light, Snake,” Avril said, the cigarette bobbing up and down as she talked.

Hearing Avril say my new name shattered my resolve. I flicked the lighter to life and held it out to her. She leaned forward until the tip of her cigarette touched the flame and then sucked smoke into her lungs. She held it there for a couple seconds, not showing any urge to cough and then, with a look of pleasure on her face, she exhaled her smoke across the kitchen.

“Aren’t you going to smoke with me?” Avril asked and then took another long drag.

“I’m out of cigars,” I lied.

“I’ll just have to smoke for the both of us.” Avril exhaled into my face and took a cheek hollowing drag.

I grabbed Avril by the back of the head and shoved my tongue into her mouth. The taste of cigarettes in her mouth sent a thrill straight to my cock. She blew smoke into my lungs as we continued to kiss, her hand tugging at my belt. While sinking to her knees she took another drag, pulled my cock from my jeans and ran her tongue along its tip, licking up my precum. A wicked grin spread across her face as she looked up at me and shot a cone of smoke toward my face.

“Still think this isn’t necessary?” Avril sucked on her cigarette as she turned back to my cock.

She exhaled over my cock and then followed the smoke, taking half of my erection into her mouth. After working her tongue up, down and around she pulled away, took a drag and then swallowed me again, smoke pouring from her nose. She repeated this again and again until I erupted in her mouth. She swallowed, licked her lips and took a last drag off her cigarette.

“Holy Shit, it tastes even better mixed with your cum,” she said as she crushed out her cigarette on her breakfast plate.

Avril departed in her Leaf to meet Daisy for some free trade coffee and then they were going to do some shopping. She promised to be back in time for our ride at noon. I hung around the house and stewed. I struggled with the decision upon me. I wanted to go riding today. I wanted to thunder down the road with Avril sitting behind me, her arms wrapped around my waist, the wind in our faces, not a care in the world. But I feared that I’d reached the final turning point. If I didn’t take the cure before we went riding I wouldn’t want to go back to being my former, pathetic self.