The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Welcome to the Club

By Varian Milagro

varianm.blogspot.com

Final Chapter

The next morning I rode my hog to see The Tobacconist. I entered his store to the welcoming smell of fresh tobacco. The proprietor stood behind the counter in the exact same position he’d been standing in the last time I’d seen him two days prior.

“Welcome back, I see that you’ve decided against using the antidote, a wise decision in my opinion. May I ask how your girlfriend liked the cigarettes? Her name is Avril, correct.”

I couldn’t remember telling him her name on my last visit. Perhaps Tank had told him her name. “She loved them. She goes by Blaze now and she’s become a fucking goddess. She gave some to her friend, Daisy. The cigarettes turned her into a full-fledged, tough as nails, biker chick, as well.”

“Excellent, that is the type of feedback I love to hear. Would you care for a cigar?” When he saw my skepticism he continued. “A normal cigar, I assure you.” He laid a Cuban Montecristo and a gold cigar cutter on the counter. “Now what can I do for you today? More cigars and cigarettes that change the smoker into tough, outlaw bikers or would you prefer something else?”

I cut the end of the cigar. “You have cigars and cigarettes that change people into other things besides bikers?”

“Absolutely, anything you can imagine.”

“Can they change other things, like clothing? Can the change happen faster?”

The Tobacconist rubbed his chin as he thought for a moment. “Yes, changing clothing should be possible. As for speed of transformation, it can happen as quickly or slowly as you’d like. I had one gentleman that wanted the transformation to happen on the first puff. Another who wanted it to happen over the course of several cartons. While it is possible for second hand smoke to trigger transformations it is hard to control it, although effective with crowds. Tell me what you are looking to achieve.”

“I want to fill out our gang, but I don’t want any more alphas. Four of us are enough. I want the guys to be subservient to the leaders and I want the women to serve anyone in the gang. I’d like it to happen quicker, like after a couple cigarettes or a single cigar.”

”May I suggest cigars that change the smoker into a male, entry level gang member and cigarettes that create biker sluts. Now, do you want to restrict the cigarettes so that they only change females into biker sluts?”

“You have cigarettes that can change someone’s sex?”

“As I said before, anything is possible.” The Tobacconist’s devilish grin was back.

* * *

When I arrived back home Blaze was back in her Avril disguise. She was in the living room, listening to Black Sabbath on the stereo and inserting studs into a pair of leather pants. She looked up at me with a scowl.

“Where the fuck you been. We need to get on the road if we’re going to make it on time.”

“I paid a visit to The Tobacconist.” I held up a large shopping bag. “I’ve got everything we need to fill out our new gang. I have enough cigars and cigarettes to convert over a hundred people. On Tuesday we can start filling out our ranks.”

“I don’t think I know anyone else who used to smoke. It will be hard convincing a non-smoker to try one of the cigarettes.”

“You won’t need to. If anyone gets a whiff of any smoke from one of these beauties they’ll get a real curiosity for smoking.”

“I guess that will work.” She looked up at me with an exasperated look. “Well, don’t just stand there. Go get ready so we can get on the road. I want to get this fucking night over as soon as possible.”

“What’s eating at you, Blaze?”

“I hate these fucking clothes and we’re going to need to take the Leaf to my parents, but I really want to ride our bikes there. I want to show up as my new self, but I don’t want to scare the fuck out of them. And I want a fucking cigarette!”

I leaned over and kissed her. “I’ll hurry, babe.”

She kissed me again. “I’ll be better once I have a cigarette. I’ll let my family know we smoke once we get there. I just don’t want to show up smelling like an ashtray.”

I took a shower and dressed in jeans and a dress shirt. I found Blaze in the driveway talking to our other gang members. Both Daisy and Tank were dressed head to toe in leather. Daisy looked taller, but then I noticed the heels of her boots. They were five inches tall at least. I showed them the cigars and cigarettes and their special properties.

“Well, don’t get them mixed up with our smokes. We don’t want any of us to change,” Tank said as he pulled a carton of Marlboro 100s from Daisy’s grasp.

“They won’t change anyone who’s already been changed. So you can go ahead and smoke those, Daisy.”

“That’s all right, Snake. I’ve got plenty of smokes on me already. I got something to show the both of you.” She lifted her shirt and tugged down her leather pants to reveal a fresh tattoo. In a large, flowery script the word “Tempest” was etched into her abdomen just above her black, lace panties. “I go by Tempest now.”

Blaze and I climbed into her Nissan Leaf while Tank and Tempest lit up smokes and then climbed onto their bikes. They rode ahead of us. We rolled down our windows and relished their second hand smoke.

* * *

An hour later we arrived at Blaze’s childhood home. Her parents lived on twenty acres that had once been a horse ranch. A large, white house sat back from the main road. Near the house they had a sizable garden, a large detached garage, a couple stables and a giant barn. Other than a black lab named Oscar they had no pets. Several alternative fuel automobiles were parked next to the house. Smoke billowed from a backyard barbeque grill, but I didn’t see Blaze’s family.

Except for tires crunching on gravel, Blaze and I pulled up the house in silence. We were approaching the front door when we heard Tank and Tempest arrive on their Harleys, the roar of their engines echoing through the valley. Blaze’s entire family poured out of the house to investigate the noise.

I hadn’t seen Blaze’s family for a few months, but they looked pretty much the same. Her parents were in their mid fifties and graying. Her father, Logan Wood, looked like he’d been in decent shape at one time, but now sported a pot belly and walked like he had severe back pain. Her mother, Belinda wore a purple tie-dye dress. She wore wild flowers in her hair and looked like she’d stepped out of a peace rally from the early seventies.

“My god, Milo. What happened to you?” Logan said when I shook his hand.

“I got into weight lifting.”

“I’ll say. Haven’t been using steroids, I hope.”

“Who’s on the motorcycles?” Byron, Avril’s brother, asked. He and his wife, Amethyst looked much like Avril and I had a couple days prior. They wore natural fibers and looked like listening to NPR was a favorite pastime.

“Mom, Dad, everyone, I’d like you to meet Tank and Tempest. They’re our next door neighbors,” Blaze said.

Blaze hugged her sister, Emma as Tank shook Logan’s hand. She then hugged Emma’s lover, Terry. Both Emma and Terry wore jeans, no makeup and their hair in buzz cuts. Terry had on a men’s shirt and tie. Emma sported a t-shirt with a pair of interlocking female sex symbols.

“You’re just in time,” Belinda said. “The food is ready. It’s such a nice day we thought that we’d eat outside, if that’s okay with you.”

“Do you mind if we smoke, Mrs. Wood?” Tempest asked as she pulled a pack of cigarettes from her jacket pocket.

“Feel free. I’ll get you an ashtray.”

“I have something to tell you guys,” Blaze said as she removed her cigarettes from her purse. “I started smoking. So did Milo.”

“It’s your body and you’re an adult, pumpkin. You can do as you wish.”

We lit up. The smoke felt amazing as it hit my lungs. I looked over at Blaze; a look of blissful contentment washed over her face as she double pumped her cigarette. Belinda was a little annoyed when she found out that we were no longer vegans, not that she minded that we now ate meat, but she’d made a vegan, lentil stew just for us.

After dinner we played Cornhole, a yard game that consisted of two teams of two people throwing bean bags into a hole in slanted wooden planks nine yards away from each other. Blaze’s parents had enough equipment for two games to be played simultaneously. Blaze and I played against Byron and Amethyst while Tank and Tempest played against Emma and Terry. Blaze’s parents watched from the patio.

Halfway through the first game, while it was Byron’s and my turn to throw, Blaze excused herself and headed to her car. She returned a minute later with a fresh pack of cigarettes. As she tore off the cellophane wrapper I noticed a half empty pack of cigarettes poking out of her purse. It made me wonder why she’d grabbed a new pack. She lit up and then helped Amethyst collect the bean bags.

Amethyst stepped forward to the throwing line and took aim. She tossed a bean bag in a high arc. It landed on the wooden plank in front of me with a thud. While it missed the hole, it stayed on the plank which was worth one point. It took 21 points to win the game. As she stepped away from the shooting line Blaze exhaled a thick cloud of smoke and it floated into Amethyst’s face. She let out a cough and flashed a nasty look at Blaze.

After throwing a bean bag into the hole and scoring three points for our team, Blaze let out another opaque cloud. It rolled over Amethyst again, but she didn’t cough this time. When the next cloud hit her she inhaled through her nose, a look of enjoyment on her face like she was sniffing a bouquet of flowers.

“Do you think I could have one of your cigarettes, Blaze?” Amethyst asked after we’d finished the game.

“Can I talk to you for a moment?” I pulled Blaze away before she could give her sister-in-law a cigarette.

“Honey, are you really thinking of smoking a cigarette? You hate smoking.” Byron asked his wife as I led Blaze to the other side of the house.

“What are you doing, Blaze? Why are you smoking the new cigarettes around your family?”

“I want my family to join The Reapers,” she said.

“Okay, but we should give them different smokes. These turn women into complete sluts.”

“Everyone who joins our gang has to start at the bottom and then earn their way up. Men start as gophers and the women as biker sluts.”

“You are one crazy bitch!” I said with a laugh.

“I know, don’t you love it.”

I looked around. “You know, this place would make a great home for The Reapers. We could convert the stables into motorcycle sheds and build some bunk houses out by the barn for new recruits. When people move up in rank they can build their own places on the back half of the property. We’d keep this house for ourselves, of course.”

“I love the way you think, Snake. We could move out here next week,” Blaze said. “We’ll have to do something about the current tenants though.”

We rejoined the family. Logan and Belinda were playing Cornhole against Tank and Tempest while Byron and his wife played against his sister and her girlfriend. Blaze walked over to Tempest and gave her a couple of the new cigarettes and then gave one to Amethyst, along with a light. Amethyst’s first drag was hesitant and weak, her exhale barely visible. Her second puff was deeper and floated over toward Emma.

“Thanks for the cigarette. You and Tempest made smoking look so enjoyable and now I see why.” She took a long drag on her first cigarette and held it in her lungs for a few seconds before reluctantly blowing out a white cloud of smoke.

“Anytime.” Blaze walked back to the car and back with one of the new cigars. As she handed it to me I wondered why she hadn’t gotten one for Tank as well.

Tempest lit one of the new cigarettes and bathed Belinda in smoke. I lit my cigar and walked over to Byron and Terry. I smoked around them for a couple minutes and then made my way over to Logan and Tank. I pretended that I was interested in their game while I sent a couple exhales Logan’s way. By the time the game ended Byron and Logan were smoking cigars and Belinda, Emma and Terry were puffing on the new cigarettes. They all adapted to smoking quickly and by the time the women had finished their cigarettes they looked like they’d been smoking for years.

The sun was starting to go down and it was getting chilly. While Blaze’s family went inside to get coats and sweaters she made a third trip to her car, this time returning with our leather biker jackets. We all sat at the patio table and talked, Byron and Logan still smoking their cigars. Blaze stood suddenly.

“I have another confession to make. Milo and I have started an outlaw biker gang with Tank and Tempest called The Reapers. Milo’s name is now Snake and mine is Blaze. Snake didn’t get his muscles from steroids, he got them from an enchanted cigar. I know that is hard to believe, but I’ll prove it to you.” Blaze pulled out one of the original cigarettes and lit it. As she puffed away her hair grew down to her shoulder blades.

“How the hell did you do that?” Emma asked, looking just as shocked as the others.

“The cigarettes and cigars we gave you are enchanted, too. They’re going to turn you into bikers. Byron and Daddy will be giving us a demonstration after another puff or two.”

Logan took a drag on his cigar and his hair darkened before growing and covering his ears. Byron looked at his cigar. He brought it to the ashtray and pointed it down like he was going to crush it out. Amethyst grabbed his hand.

“Take a puff, baby,” Amethyst said. “I want to see what you’ll look like as a biker.”

“Really? You want me to become a big, beefy brute like Tank and Snake?” Byron ran a hand over Amethyst’s breast as he kissed her. “Does the thought of me dressed in leather and covered in tattoos get you hot?”

Byron brought the cigar to his mouth and sucked on it, its tip turning bright red. He grabbed his wife’s chin, tilted her head up and exhaled into her face. She moaned and ran a hand over his arm. He flexed; his arms were a little thicker than a baseball bat and his bicep barely visible.

“Smoke for me, baby. Make your muscles grow,” she said in a husky voice.

Logan set his cigar in the ashtray and watched his son smoke. Byron puffed furiously, the ash on his cigar growing long before falling onto the table. He thickened before our eyes, his biceps growing into thick, veined softballs. His jaw grew angular and his hair fell into a ragged mop.

“Is this what you wanted, babe?” he asked in a gruff voice as a tribal tattoo formed around his neck.

“God, yes!” Amethyst shrieked. She groped her husband’s chest as his pecs inflated and his shoulders widened.

Byron pulled on his cigar for over five seconds, exhaled through his nose and pulled on it again. More tattoos appeared on his arms, which were now as thick as gateposts. His light cotton jacket darkened and the material thickened into leather. His sandals morphed into motorcycle riding boots.

“Light up a cigarette, babe,” Byron said in a deep voice. “Become a biker chick for me.”

Blaze held out a cigarette and lighter to Amethyst. “I must warn you that everyone who joins The Reapers starts off at the bottom. One of the jobs of an entry level female biker is to service the other, higher ranking members, any of them. Once you’ve risen in rank you can become exclusive, but until then you’ll be spending most of your time on your back.”

“Is that what you want, baby? You want me to be a biker whore?” Amethyst cooed. “You want to fuck me while I suck your daddy’s cock?”

Byron took the lighter from Blaze and flicked it to life. Logan grabbed his cigar from the ashtray and took a long drag. Amethyst placed the cigarette in her mouth and accepted a light from her husband. She double pumped the cigarette and her short, light blonde hair darkened and fell down her back.

“This feels amazing,” she said as she massaged her swelling breasts.

Amethyst’s clothing faded away, leaving only her white cotton bra and panties which quickly turned into black mesh. She raised her cigarette back to her face, her finger nails turning red and pushing past the tips of her fingers while a collection of silver rings appeared on her fingers. Her lips turned red just as her eyes became lined with thick black, and a silver ring formed in her nose. She continued to fill the air with her smoke as a studded leather jacket materialized on her torso, half zipped, emphasizing her slender waist and showing off her new cleavage.

“Who wants to fuck?” she asked as she ground out the butt of her cigarette.

Byron started to rise, but Blaze pushed him back into his chair.

“This one’s mine.” Blaze turned to me. “You take my mom. I want you to introduce her to that anaconda between your legs.” She slid the pack of Marlboro 100 to her mother and then helped our newest member stand on her new high heels. She pulled Amethyst into a passionate kiss before leading her by the hand into the house.

Belinda looked at her husband who was busily puffing on his cigar. He looked like he was in his thirties and hit the gym daily. She looked at me and smiled as she removed a cigarette and then slid the pack toward her daughter.

Emma looked at the pack. “If I smoke one of these and join your gang, can I stick to women?”

I lit Belinda’s cigarette. “No, you’ll have to fuck anyone in the gang.” I looked over at her dad who now sported a horseshoe mustache and an eyebrow piercing. “You won’t have to commit incest though.” I thought for a moment. “Unless you want to, that is”

“I can’t believe I’m doing this,” Belinda said as she exhaled the smoke from her lungs and lost ten years around the eyes. “I’ve always been happy with my life.” She took another drag and the rest of the wrinkles faded from her face. Her lips plumped and her cheekbones rose, giving her an adorable, heart shaped face. “Something about the idea of a big, powerful engine roaring between my legs sounds so wonderful right now.” Smoke gushed from her mouth as she spoke. She brought the cigarette back to her mouth and inhaled directly into her lungs. “Jesus, this feels amazing!” Her dress split at the waist, the top half shrinking into a Harley Davidson, half t-shirt that exposed the bottoms of her swelling tits while the bottom half wrapped around her hips and became a pair of tiny cutoffs, exposing her long, sleek legs. “You’ve got to fucking try this girls. If you thought your first cigarette tasted good, you haven’t fucking lived yet!”

Emma lit Terry’s cigarette and then quickly lit her own. Logan looked on as he rubbed his crotch through his leather chaps with a hand that looked strong enough to crush stone.

Belinda looked lost in her own world as she smoked her cigarette while it dangled from her ruby lips and her hands roamed over her smooth, bare waist. A diamond stud sparkled in her navel and silver bracelets clanked on her wrists. Her auburn hair hung to her waist and large hoop earrings adorned her ears. She took a final drag off her cigarette, flicked it into the grass and stood with a cat-like grace. She sashayed over to me on her strappy stilettos, her large tits bouncing with each step.

“Come on, Snake,” she said as she took my hand and lifted it to her breast. “I’m all ready for you.”

“Hang on a moment, hot stuff. I want to watch the rest of the show.”

Belinda let out a girlish squeal as I picked her up and set her on my lap. She felt like she weighed 90 pounds and looked like she’d get carded going into a bar. She slid off my lap and unbuckled my belt. Once she had my cock free she impaled her mouth on it.

Emma and Terry gazed at each other as they began to change. Logan—perhaps encouraged by the blowjob his wife was giving me—pulled out his cock and began stroking it, his gaze never leaving Terry. Hair erupted from the girl’s heads, Emma’s becoming a mix of black and platinum blonde, Terry’s a fiery red. They sucked on their cigarettes simultaneously and exhaled into each other’s faces. As the smoke cleared dramatic, seductive makeup formed on their faces. They took another drag and then kissed, smoke oozing from their noses. They separated again and fed their bodies more smoke, their chests rising as they inhaled. When they exhaled at each other their chests remained inflated. They dragged on their cigarettes and their tits expanded again.

Emma’s top morphed into a studded leather bustier as her jeans transformed into lace up, skintight, leather pants. Terry’s clothes vanished, leaving her in a bra and panties, both of which changed into black leather. A tattoo of the Grim Reaper fucking a woman fucking with his scythe appeared on her abdomen. More tattoos materialized, covering her arms and legs with roses, hearts, skulls and lots of women being fucked by bikers and mythological beasts.

Terry turned away from Emma and pulled Logan’s hand away from his cock. “Let me help you with that, tiger” she said and then kissed his erection.

When Emma leaned over and kissed Tank I felt a wonderful surge of pleasure and began shooting cum into her mother’s mouth.

“That was a fantastic blowjob.” I picked her up and tossed her over my shoulder. “Let’s go watch your daughter have sex with your daughter-in-law.”

As I carried Belinda into the house I saw Tempest lean back in her chair with her legs spread as she guided Byron’s face toward her pussy. She had a cigarette in her mouth and looked like she was enjoying life.

I found Blaze in her parent’s room, her face buried between Amethyst’s legs. I laid her mom onto the bed next to the pair. She looked up and did a double take.

“Mom, is that you?” Her face glistened with Amethyst’s juices.

“You sure know how to pick men, angel,” Belinda said as she stroked my cock. “You don’t mind if I borrow him for a bit longer, do you?”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way, Mom.” Blaze hopped off the bed and grabbed her cigarettes. She lit a cigarette and then handed one to her mother. “I’m sure you’ve heard that a cigarette is great after sex, well they’re nothing compared to one during sex.” She lay back down on the bed, her cigarette dangling from her mouth and guided Amethyst’s face to her snatch. “Now show me what you’ve learned, Venus.”

I flipped Blaze’s mom on to her hands and knees and lined up my cock. “Venus?”

“It’s Amethyst’s new name. All our converts get new names.” She hollowed her cheeks around her cigarette and then shot smoke through her nose toward Venus as she lapped at Blaze’s clit. “You’re going to need a new name, Mom. Belinda just ain’t going to cut it.”

Belinda lifted her cigarette to her mouth and took a puff as she pushed back on my cock. “You can call me whatever. I’m so happy you shared your wonderful cigarettes with your family.” She paused to let out a shriek. “Fucking hell, Snake. Your cock is going to ruin me for other men.”

“You’re welcome, Mom,” Blaze said. She pulled her cigarette from her mouth and gave her mom a deep kiss. “I’m happy that you’re happy.”

“I know what we should call your mom,” I said as I slammed my cock into Belinda’s tight pussy. “With her new looks we should call her Lolita.”

“Perfect,” Blaze and Lolita said simultaneously.

After I finished breaking in Lolita’s newly refurbished pussy she asked if it was okay if Venus gave her a cunnilingus lesson. Blaze thought that it was a fine idea.

“You two stay here and fuck each other’s brains out,” Blaze said. “I need to show Tank something in the other room.”

Once we left the room Blaze pulled me into her old bedroom. “You know that every organization needs a single leader, especially a biker gang.”

“Yeah, so?”

“Tank is not that leader. He almost got us killed in the woods yesterday and he already screwed you over once, what’s to stop him from doing it again?”

“I hear what you’re saying about the gun deal, but how did he screw me?”

“He tricked you into smoking an enchanted cigar.”

“I wouldn’t be who I am if he hadn’t given me those cigars,” I said. “We wouldn’t be having this conversation if it wasn’t for him.”

“Do you really think he had your goodwill in mind at the time?” Avril asked with a look of contempt on her face.

“Jesus. I should call you Lady Macbeth instead of Blaze. What the hell do you propose? I don’t want to hurt him and if I tell him I’m taking over it will come to blows.”

“There won’t be any fighting. We’re going to give Tank some of his own medicine.”

“I see where you’re going. He’s never been altered so if we give him one of the new cigars he’ll become a new recruit and have to listen to us. Is that your plan?”

Blaze let out a laugh. “Close, but no cigar.”

Blaze took my hand and led me into the living room where an orgy was underway. Byron and Logan double teamed Terry on one side of the room while on the other side Tank laid on his back with his head in Tempest’s lap. She stroked his hair and shared her cigarette with him while Emma bobbed up and down on his cock. Tank was lost in the moment. Emma had gone from carpet-muncher to expert cock sucker and was giving Tank a demonstration of her new skills. Tempest watched on, taking a drag off her cigarette and then holding the cigarette up to Tank’s lips and letting him have a drag.

“That isn’t one of the new cigarettes is it?” I whispered to Blaze.

She nodded, but I didn’t really need her acknowledgement. The cigarette’s effects were already evident. Tank’s hair had grown a foot and taken on a lustrous shine. The scar on his face was gone as was his facial hair. It looked like he was wearing eyeliner.

“So, who’s who?” Blaze asked as we watched Tank slowly become a woman.

“Your dad is fucking Terry and she’s sucking your brother’s cock.” I noticed that Tank had lost his hairy gut and a smooth, creamy abdomen was forming in its place.

“They’re going to need new names, too,” Blaze said

“Terry should be Cayenne, don’t you think?” I watched as Tank’s muscular pecs softened and expanded into a gorgeous pair of tits.

“I love it. I want Emma to be called Raven. I always liked that name. Let’s call my dad Mad Dog and my brother can be Cruiser.”

“Tank is going to need a new name.” I fired up a cigar as I watched his hands shrink and nails lengthen. I was getting hard as I gazed at the woman Tank was becoming.

Tempest stopped stroking Tank’s hair and played with his tits instead. Tank’s feminine face was covered in heavy makeup and contorted in pleasure. Raven had stopped bobbing up and down on his crotch and was now flicking her tongue against the small nub that his cock had become. A series of bars, studs and hoops materialized all over Tank’s body and a tattoo of a bad ass biker chick riding behind the grim reaper on a Harley took up most of his smooth, hairless torso.

“Let’s call her Jezebel,” Blaze said. “I think it’s time that you break in our newest recruit, Snake.”

I tapped on Raven’s shoulder and she moved away. Jezebel came back to her senses and looked down at her body. She cupped her breasts, a look of horror on her face. Her hands were dainty and had long painted fingernails. She looked like she was about five-two and weighed a hundred pounds, most of her weight coming from her expansive tits.

“What the fuck did you do to me?” she asked in a soft soprano.

“We made you a part of the gang, sweetie,” Tempest said. “Everyone has to be changed to be part of the gang, no exceptions. Your old self must die to be a member of The Reapers.”

Jezebel glared at me. “You could have made me a gopher; you didn’t have to turn me into a biker slut.”

“You should have thought about that when you tricked me into smoking one of your enchanted cigars. Now, I’m no rapist, so I’m only going to fuck you if you want me to,” I said. “What’s it going to be, you going to walk out the door and start your new life as a woman or are you going to join The Reapers?”

Jezebel’s gaze lowered down my body, her expression losing its bitterness and gaining a lustful need the closer it got to my cock. When she took in my massive member she licked her lips, leaned forward and licked its length with the tip of her tongue. She let out a throaty moan and engulfed my cock with her soft, red lips.

As I watched her bob up and down on my cock I couldn’t help thinking that she was a whole lot easier on the eyes then she had been. A lot had changed in the last few days and I loved my new life. I took a hard pull on my cigar, pulled Jezebel off my cock and sat her on her hands and knees.

“Smoke this while Snake fucks you.” Tempest placed a cigarette between Jezebel’s lips. “It intensifies the pleasure and honey, you are about to get a whole lot of pleasure.”

Jezebel looked back, a mix of fear and desire on her face and she watched me move my cock toward her cunt. She looked forward, accepted a light from Tempest, took a deep drag and then nodded her head. I slipped my tip past her folds and she let out a startled gasp.

Tempest pulled the cigarette from Jezebel’s mouth and gave her a deep kiss. “See what I mean? And he’s just getting started, baby. Later I’ll show you what my tongue can do to your clit.” Tempest put the cigarette back in Jezebel’s mouth.

Jezebel hallowed her cheeks on her cigarette and I pushed in deeper until half my cock was buried in her quivering pussy. Her head flew back as she let out a high-pitched scream, smoke pouring out of her mouth. She slammed her hips backward and buried herself fully on my cock. I pulled back, slowly until my tip was at her folds and then I slammed home, my balls smacking her clit. I picked up my pace and fucked her in earnest.

“On Tuesday we can start some real recruiting,” I told Blaze as I pounded Jezebel from behind. “I’m sure that your students would love to be part of The Reapers as would our old neighbors. I bet we could have a hundred members by month’s end. Then let someone like Jerome try and rip us off. We’ll destroy them.”

“We should tell people up front what will happen if they smoke one of The Tobacconist’s enchanted cigars or cigarettes,” Blaze said. She and Tempest were lying in each other’s arms, sharing a cigarette while they watched me fuck Jezebel.

“Absolutely, and if they don’t like the idea of transforming into a biker we’ll light one up ourselves and then they’ll love it, just like us.” I grabbed Jezebel’s hair and pulled her head back, a look of rapture on her face. I let out a roar as I blew my load into my old neighbor and newest member of The Reapers and then said, “Welcome to the club.”

The End