The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Well-Rounded

MONDAY

As he stared through the glass of the gym’s door, Kevin Kim reminded himself that at least the trial was free.

As far as Asian parents went, his were pretty okay. Most of the other Asians at school had parents who rode them hard on their grades and kept them tied up after school in college prep classes. They weren’t allowed to date, weren’t allowed to pursue any extracurricular that didn’t directly up their chances of getting into a good school.

In this regard, Kevin was so lucky that it was almost a curse. His parents let him do extracurriculars, but he’d never found any hobby that really excited him. They weren’t hard on him about his grades, but maybe that was only because they didn’t need to be. They even let him date, but none of the girls at school were buying what he was selling. The only thing they really wanted was for their children to be, in their words, “well-rounded.” He’d thought straight A’s in every class would do the trick, but apparently not. So while his little sister was playing cello at Interlochen for the summer, he’d stayed home, and his parents had insisted he take up something physical to occupy himself.

Eyeing the gym stretched out before him, he wondered if it was too late to teach himself the viola.

The moment he stepped through the door, the tangy smells of iron and sweat hit his nostrils hard. Bright lights buzzed overhead. Beneath the loudspeakers’ thudding, thumping house music he could hear the clang of weights. But that was all just ambience. No, what really drew his full attention was the people.

He didn’t know if it was a trick of the light or what, but every single person he saw was in absolutely incredible shape. The men were swaggering slabs of meat, every ridge of defined muscle visible beneath their tight shirts and shorts. Most of the women were toned and taut, their flawless abs and striated shoulders on display thanks to their sports bras and spandex shorts. A few of the women lifted harder, he saw; they were amazons, with physiques that rivaled all the male meatheads in the place. The employees, he marked most easily: they wore red tank tops or sports bras and tight black shorts, all designed to showcase the glistening results of what must have been years of dedicated lifting.

He caught his reflection in a nearby mirror. A pit of dread yawned open in the bottom of his painfully paunchy stomach. He was shorter than both of his parents and more unfortunately proportioned than either, with a round face and gut at odds with his spindly limbs. His fair skin was pale from a lifetime indoors, and he was cursed poofy Asian hair he left unstyled and frameless glasses that made his eyes seem dull and shapeless. He wore a pair of loose blue sweatpants and an old t-shirt from a church retreat, which had fit much better about fifteen pounds ago.

“This was a mistake,” he said aloud, and turned to go. Already, he was brainstorming excuses and explanations to feed his parents. Maybe he’d go out for the track team, or just try some exercise vids from MeTube. But whatever he did, it couldn’t be this. He didn’t belong here. The last thing he needed was to be seen by these people, flailing with little ten-pound weights and gasping for breath after only a few minutes. It didn’t matter that this place was free. There was no way he’d ever measure up. But it didn’t look like there were any other high schoolers in here, so at least nobody would know his—

“Kevin?”

He turned, and somehow the pit of his stomach opened wider. An absolutely gorgeous woman was striding up to him, her sweaty, tanned muscles glistening perfectly beneath the gym’s lights. Her red employee sports bra barely held back her generous chest, while displaying her strong shoulders and tight, ridged abs. Her black spandex shorts rode high, revealing thick, powerful thighs that made Kevin’s breath catch in the back of his throat. Her long black hair was streaked with blonde, though now it was all tied back in an athlete’s ponytail. She looked as if she’d just come from a workout, but somehow her face was perfectly made-up. And beneath that makeup, Kevin suddenly recognized familiar features.

“Tanya?” he said, stunned. “Tanya Takeuchi?” His surprise was well-justified. Tanya had been a student at his school until she graduated last year and headed off to Georgetown on a full ride for PoliSci. The girl he remembered had been meek and mousy, not a built-out bombshell.

She flashed him the kind of confident grin he’d never seen on her face before. “I thought that was you. I didn’t recognize you.”

“I didn’t recognize you!” Kevin said, before realizing that could’ve been taken the wrong way. He winced.

But Tanya just grinned even wider. For the first time, he noticed the glint of a small piercing in the side of her nose. “Crazy, how a year can change someone, right?”

“What happened?” he said. “I thought you were at Georgetown.”

“I was!” Tanya said brightly. “And I really liked it, too! But when second semester started, this gym opened up right by campus, and they were offering a free trial membership. I’d definitely gained my freshman fifteen, so I figured what the fuck, right?”

She tossed off the curse so casually, but Kevin stared. The polite, demure Tanya he knew had never even been able to bring herself to say the word butt.

“Once I started working out, I just...got hooked, you know? And I’ve got no complaints about the results.” She flexed a bicep, and it bulged pleasingly beneath her brown skin. “Pretty hot, huh?”

As Kevin stared at her taut, strong arms, he realized he was very suddenly learning something about himself.

“By the end of the semester, I wasn’t feeling PoliSci anymore. I’d just dropped out, and I was trying to figure out what to do, when the gym manager told me they were opening a new branch right here! So I moved back home, and now I’m a trainer.”

Somewhere in the back of Kevin’s mind, it occurred to him that this timeline didn’t make sense. A semester wasn’t nearly enough time to have made the kind of gains Tanya exhibited, and it especially didn’t account for her bulging new chest. But as quickly as Kevin tried to grasp this information and form it into a question, the idea just...slid off his brain. Of course this made sense. She’d worked hard and dedicated herself to something, and it had gotten her results. What could be more straightforward?

Her eyes brightened. “Are you here to give it a try?”

“Oh, n-no,” Kevin stammered, beginning to back towards the door. Despite his eagerness to leave, his eyes greedily took in the sight of Tanya’s toned, fit body, for him to refer to later somewhere more private. “I was just poking around, but I don’t think I—”

“Not so fast,” Tanya chirped. Her hand whipped out and wrapped itself around Kevin’s wrist, strong as an iron manacle. He gaped at her strength as she held him in place. “I know it can be a lot at first. Gymtimidation is real, especially in a spot like this, which specializes in bodybuilding.”

“Body...building…?” Kevin repeated.

“Yeah,” Tanya said. “It’s about lifting and dieting for aesthetics, not just strength. So that way you look good...you feel good...you do everything good…”

Something about her tone invited Kevin to imagine exactly what that everything was, and he felt something stir between his legs in reply.

Knock it off, he warned his body.

“But I promise, everyone here is really nice,” Tanya went on. “You should let me train you! I’ll get a little commission bonus, and you won’t have to pay anything. You’re already kinda cute. Give me some time with you,” she added with a mischievous arch of her eyebrow, “and everyone at the pool this summer won’t be able to keep their eyes...or their hands...off of you.”

He glanced at her tanned, perfectly manicured hand, still wrapped around his wrist. His heart hammered beneath his thin chest, and he gulped. The thought of embarrassing himself in front of her was almost too much to bear, let alone every other perfect specimen in this place. And yet...he remembered the old Tanya. He saw the one that stood before him now, strength and sex appeal radiating off her like summer heat from asphalt.

And, he told himself, if she can do it...maybe so can you.

He gulped, then nodded. “Okay,” he said, then flushed as he heard his voice betray him and crack. He wrestled control of his voice back and tried again: “Okay. You can train me.”

She beamed down at him.

“But I need your help,” he admitted. “I don’t know anything about lifting weights, or bodybuilding, or anything like that. You’re going to have to start me off light and easy, and really take the time to show me what to do, okay?”

“You got it,” she said, before turning to a musclebound blonde guy who stood behind the front desk, folding towels. “Yo! Brett!” she called. “I’m taking this one! Get us a welcome package ready for when he leaves, yeah?”

Kevin expected Brett to sneer at him, but instead he just smiled. “You got it, Tanya,” he said. Kevin tried not to roll his eyes. It was unfair. How dare everyone here be insanely hot and nicer than a midwestern ice cream social?

“A welcome package?” Kevin asked as they stepped past the desk and onto the gym’s main floor.

“Oh, just a little something for new members,” Tanya said. “Some supplements, a diet plan, a hoodie. Real basic stuff. Don’t worry about that now.” Something about the way she said it compelled Kevin to immediately put it from his mind. “Now, what are you looking to do here? When it comes to getting in shape, what trips people up all the time is not getting the progress they were hoping for. They get discouraged, and then they give up. But you can get around that if you’ve got a specific thing in mind that you’re aiming for. So what’s your goal here, Kev?”

“Uh, Kevin, please.” He felt bad correcting her, but he’d always hated the diminutive.

“Right, sorry. Kevin. How do you want to look when this is all over? Go ahead and be honest. I know it can be embarrassing, but the more honest you are with me, the more I can help you.”

He gulped again, as his eyes bounced from one man to the next. There was a huge Black guy moving slabs in a squat rack, not very toned but packed with mass. On the bench press, a pair of guys with lean boxers’ physiques traded sets and reps as they spotted each other. And over by the treadmills, there was a more wiry guy with a movie star’s toned body. He was less built than the rest, so that seemed manageable enough. Kevin pointed at him.

Tanya raised an eyebrow. “Are you sure that’s what you want? Be. Honest.”

He couldn’t believe she’d seen through him so easily. But she wasn’t wrong; he had definitely been settling. He considered going for another guy who was slightly bigger, but somehow he knew in his bones that Tanya would just call him on it again. So after only a moment’s further hesitation, he pointed again: this time at the pool.

Swaggering across the deck at that very moment was perhaps the biggest guy Kevin had ever seen. He was almost a foot taller, and his frame packed with enough muscle that he could’ve weighed three times as much as Kevin. He wore red swim briefs that were bright on his brown skin and left almost nothing of his body to the imagination. But somehow, there was nothing embarrassing about that. It made sense to Kevin that a guy with muscles like those deserved to put them on display, deserved to throw his weight around and let the world deal with it.

At that moment, the guy turned right towards them and fired off a knowing grin right at Tanya. With perfect grace, he turned and dove adroitly into the pool. The water churned with the power of his strokes.

Kevin expected Tanya to laugh at him. What he’d chosen was absolutely ridiculous. The doctors had told him he was done with growth spurts, and that much muscle mass would look absolutely ridiculous on a boy his size. And besides that, there was no way he’d be able to pack on those kinds of pounds without literal years of constant work.

But instead, Tanya just nodded, pleased. “Daniel, eh?”

“You know him?”

A happy, glazed-over look entered her eye. “Very well.”

Suddenly, a vision grabbed Kevin’s mind as strongly as Tanya had grabbed his wrist. Tanya and Daniel—who knew there were non-Koreans named Daniel?—naked, in bed, their perfect bodies twisted in silk sheets. Sweat trickled down the the ridges of their hard, toned physiques as their bodies collided. Tanya’s back arched with each thrust, her huge breasts bouncing, a moan escaping her lips with each one. Except it wasn’t Daniel that made her eyes roll back in her head with every stroke of his iron-hard cock; in his place, Kevin saw himself.

“So you’ve got ambition, then. I love it.” She patted him roughly on the back, and the strength of her arm made him sputter. “You’re gonna do great here, Kev.”

Everything Kevin had seen so far made him beg to differ, but he nodded nonetheless. “Kevin,” he reminded her gently.

“Right,” she said. “Bodybuilding basics, then. You start stretching, and I’ll tell you what you need to know…”

* * *

He didn’t walk into his house, so much as stagger.

Despite her sunny demeanor, on the job Tanya was a relentless taskmaster. She put him through every pace: squats, deadlifts, bench presses, kettlebell swings. She’d even had him attempt a pull-up, knowing full well he couldn’t bring himself even an inch closer to the bar overhead. By the end of their session, he was wheezing so badly that he could barely string together a sentence, and every inch of his body was coated with sweat. He was uncomfortably aware of the way his fat deposits jiggled with every move, in contrast to Tanya’s taut muscles.

But Tanya was practically glowing. “That was a great first session, Kevin,” she said. “I know it seems like a lot today, and I’m not gonna lie: tomorrow’s gonna be rough. But you made more progress than you think. You’re gonna be looking like Daniel in no time at all.”

He groaned as he considered the long road that lay between the body of a living god and the one he occupied, of a half-dead boy. His muscles rippled not with barely restrained bestial strength, but with pain as they protested him having the audacity to finally put them to work. Walking hurt. Breathing hurt. Blinking, fuck him, even blinking hurt.

His parents were still at work, and his sister was away at orchestra camp, so there was no one to greet him when he got home. He stumbled into the kitchen and clumsily made himself a batch of fried rice to eat. He was downright ravenous, and Tanya had told him that a truly great body was made in the kitchen.

But as he emptied some of last night’s bulgogi into the skillet, he thought guiltily of the diet plan that had been included in the gym’s welcome package. He hadn’t perused it too closely, but he was pretty certain one thing he wasn’t going to find on it was fried rice. Self-consciously, he added in some more leftover bulgogi, then cracked a pair of eggs into the pan just for the extra protein. He could ease into the diet, but upping his protein macros seemed like a good first step.

As he scarfed down one and then two bowls of fried rice, he looked over the contents of his welcome package. Sure enough, there was a workout plan in the bag, whose header claimed it would “maximize mass gain.” The diet plan promised more of the same, though he wasn’t wild about living entirely on lean chicken breast and egg whites for the rest of forever. A small bottle of protein powder promised a chocolate flavor that Kevin strongly doubted would actually taste like the good stuff. And to finish it all off, a bright red hoodie with the gym’s logo. He imagined he could wear it on early morning jogs, only for his legs to pulse with pain at the very thought.

Okay, okay, he told himself. I’ll work up to it.

But as tired and sore as he was, he felt weirdly encouraged. He’d survived one session at the gym, which meant he could survive another. He’d done something that would keep his parents off his back. And he’d gotten to reconnect with the new and improved Tanya Takeuchi, which…

Beneath his sweatpants, his cock stirred again as he thought of her grace, her poise, her strength. He imagined a thin stream of sweat coursing between her bouncing breasts, and his memory lingered on the way the spandex of her shorts hugged her sculpted, tanned ass…

He couldn’t help himself anymore. He pulled down his sweatpants, and then the loose boxers beneath them, and his cock sprang to attention in the warm air of the kitchen. All he could think of was Tanya. Tanya, flexing her bicep. Tanya, tensing her abs as she laughed, so that each one popped in sharp relief. Tanya, effortlessly spotting him as he struggled to bench the bar. Tanya, writhing beneath him and moaning as his powerful arms pinned her in place, as he thrust deep and hard enough to rip her in two, as a cry of pleasure strangled his name on her lips.

He finished quicker than he ever had in his life, then glanced at the clock. His folks wouldn’t be home for a while more yet. He had more time to explore this fantasy...as long as he was smart about it, and did it in his room.

The bedroom he shut himself into was neat, but boring. Books lined his shelves, but the tops of their pages sported a healthy layer of dust. A few trophies of academic achievements were scattered on the topmost shelf, their dust even healthier. His walls were painted an inoffensive shade of blue, but unadorned with posters. But at the moment, he had eyes only for his bed, which was a different, equally inoffensive shade of blue.

He threw himself onto it, but the moment his body hit the mattress all his hormones quieted. Every muscle he had cried out for rest, and at long last Kevin decided to indulge them. He put his boxers back on—the last thing he needed was for his folks to check on him and catch him literally with his pants down. He peeled off his shirt, though, then sat back up and turned to look at himself in the full-length mirror on his wall. The guy staring back at him was the same dumpy guy he’d woken up as this morning. But was it just a trick of the light, or did his shoulders seem a hair more broad, his legs a tad less spindly?

It was definitely just him seeing what he wanted to see, he concluded after a moment. That kind of progress was impossible after a single session. But it was a start.

As he made to get back into bed, he stopped as he considered the red hoodie in the welcome package. It was summer out, so wearing a hoodie to bed made no sense. But for whatever reason...it just felt like the right move. Almost automatically, he padded over to the bag, pulled the hoodie out, and slipped it over his bare torso. And then he lay down in his bed, the scents of iron and sweat and Tanya luring him to sleep.