The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Well-Rounded

SATURDAY

“Three hundred and two pounds,” the official declared, and with a satisfied smirk SeungJae stepped off the scale. He felt like a barely-contained coil of energy. He’d woken up that morning with the toned, nubile bodies of both Alison and Tanya wrapped around him in his childhood bedroom. He knew his parents weren’t happy about him having overnight company, but they’d never been able to stop him. SeungJae was generally a good son, but he fucked when he wanted and no amount of grounding or warnings would change that.

Alison had tried to service him the moment he’d awoken, but he’d rebuffed her offer, and Tanya’s as well. He needed that energy for after the contest. After he won. After he became the biggest and the best.

And 302 was about as big as he could’ve asked for. Even on his six-and-a-half-foot frame, that was a shit-ton of muscles, and he wore them well. His weigh-in absolutely obliterated the next-heaviest guy in the super-heavyweight category by thirty pounds. Of course, it wasn’t just about sheer size; bodybuilding was an aesthetic sport, so factors like definition, presentation, and poise would matter, too.

But having thirty more pounds never hurt.

He was just about to head back to the prep area so his team could apply his final layer of tan when a hush fell over the room. His eyes flickered to the doorway, and he saw why: Daniel was currently in the process of squeezing through it. He wore a pair of sweatpants that looked like they had their work cut out for them, containing his pillar-like legs. He hadn’t even bothered with a shirt, and SeungJae couldn’t blame him. For a guy that built, it was hard to believe that a shirt even existed that could fit him.

He flashed SeungJae a friendly smile and nod as they walked past each other. “Looking good,” he said, with an approving glance at the visible veins running up and down his arms.

“Thanks,” he replied. It was a look he’d achieved by taking a small dose of sugar. “Looking pretty good yourself. Kinda small, though.” Nothing could have been further from the truth, but there was no harm in a little friendly trash-talking.

“Hm. Maybe I’ve gotta be drinking more milk,” Daniel said, before stripping out of his sweats. He’d gone for blue posing trunks, and given how precisely the shade of it complemented him, SeungJae would’ve bet Andy picked them out himself. The man really did have a good eye for men’s bodies.

Daniel stepped onto the scale, and the whole room held its breath while the number calibrated itself.

Three hundred and ten pounds!” the shocked official cried, to a sudden outbreak of cheers from everyone standing around. SeungJae lent a couple claps to the cause, but the number was like a needle, and it punctured his swelling confidence. It was only eight more pounds, but somehow it looked so much bigger on Daniel’s massive frame.

Daniel smiled as he stepped back off the scale. “Maybe I don’t need that milk after all.”

SeungJae tried not to dwell on it as he headed back for prep. But how could he not? He’d been lifting so hard for years now. Normal clothes didn’t fit him anymore. He didn’t take in a single calorie that wasn’t carefully planned out in advance. His life was practically a machine, and he just a component running through it. And after all that...there was still someone bigger.

The contest prep area was the basketball court of the gym, where stalls had been set up for each competitor. They were made of cheap PVC piping with curtains hung from them, and inside each was a standing mirror with built-in lights. His own stall came with a perk, though: the two gorgeous women who waited for him inside it.

Despite the fact that they were staff at the gym that was sponsoring the contest, both Tanya and Alison had come in wearing tight red t-shirts that declared them to be TEAM SEUNGJAE. Alison had expressed a desire to compete in the womens’ divisions today, but she was ineligible, so she’d volunteered to help Tanya get him ready instead.

“Hey, big guy,” Alison purred as Tanya stepped in close, got up on her tiptoes, and wrapped her arms around his thick neck to kiss him. He easily lifted her off the ground and she wrapped her powerful legs around his tight midsection.

“What’s the number?” she asked when their kiss broke apart.

“271,” SeungJae said.

“Holy shit,” Alison said, her jaw dropping.

“Ooh,” Tanya whispered into his ear. “That’s so fucking hot.”

“He doesn’t seem to think so, though,” said Alison, with a critical arch of her eyebrow. “Let me guess: Daniel’s still bigger?”

“I really am that easy to read, huh?” SeungJae said, setting Tanya down.

“Look,” Alison said. “That guy’s always gonna be bigger than you. You caught up super fast, but he’s always gonna have that inch of distance between you. And that’s alright. You’re still gonna kick his ass out there. Trust me.”

“How can you be so sure?” SeungJae said.

“I know you wanted to keep your energy up,” she said, stepping towards him. “But I think what you really have to do when you get up on that stage is...relax.” She began sliding his posing trunks down his thighs, though the flimsy fabric was already stretched to its limits so she had to be careful.

“What’re you doing—?” SeungJae began to ask, though he knew perfectly well what the answer was.

“We were talking before you got back,” Tanya said, approaching him with a brush and a container of roll-on tan. “And we decided the best way to get you ready would be if we split the work.”

“So Tanya’s gonna do what she does best,” Alison said, as she dropped to her knees. “And I…” Rather than finish the sentence, she simply slid his cock right into her mouth and began using her studded tongue to toy with his tip.

“Relax,” Tanya said as his whole body did exactly the opposite. She began to daub his right bicep with a layer of brown bodypaint, and already the muscles there stood out in that much starker relief. “Just relax,” she whispered again, “and let us take care of you.”

As Tanya painstakingly covered every inch of his body with tan, he fucked Alison’s face. He had to stand perfectly still so Tanya could apply the coat evenly, which challenged Alison to do all the work, and it was a challenge she rose to with ease. When his length started disappearing deep down the back of her throat, he leaned his head back and groaned as he felt a knot of pleasurable tension building in his balls. And when he came, Alison greedily guzzled all of it down. A tiny trickle of it escaped the corner of her mouth, and she wiped it away with a finger before licking it off like icing. “How do you feel?” she said.

Something in SeungJae uncoiled, and relief flooded him. He favored her with a darkly satisfied grin. “Like I just got sucked off by my favorite trashy cumslut whore,” he rumbled.

Fuuuck, you’re too good at that,” Alison said with a shudder of pleasure.

“Alright, enough of that,” Tanya said, stepping back. “We’ve gotta let it dry before we roll on the oil…”

* * *

Even with Alison’s help to relax him, he was still nervous when he walked out onto that stage.

The SeungJae that appeared before the screaming, cheering crowd was practically naked, except for his miniscule red posing trunks. A big white button had been slipped into the side strap, labeling him contestant number forty-two, though there were far from forty-two contestants in his division. In fact, as far as SeungJae concerned, there were only two.

Under the stage lights, his tanned, oiled body glistened like brown steel. His glossy black Asian hair had been styled into a sideswoop out of a K-pop band, though nothing about him from the neck down suggested the willowy builds that were popular in the idol magazines of Seoul. His neck was thick, his shoulders wide. His body tapered sharply to a narrow waist, before widening back out into his massive quads and hamstrings.

When the music began, though, all the nerves in his body vanished. In the dark of the theater—so strange that a gym had one built in, he thought vaguely—he could see his parents, and even his little sister Jessica, back for the weekend from orchestra camp. And elsewhere, he saw other familiar faces: his high school friends. Bhavna and Julia. Becca Kwan. Even the hot girl from the coffee shop on Wednesday was there, screaming maybe half as loud as she had when SeungJae had pulverized her hips.

With practiced precision, he ran through each pose like he did every single morning. It was barely even a routine for him anymore; the motions were as natural to him as walking. He timed each one with the rise and swell of the music, and when he was finished, the entire crowd vaulted to its feet with cheers and hollers. He bowed one last time for the judges, then made his way off the stage.

Alison and Tanya were waiting for him when he got back to the contest prep area. Dutifully, they plied him with water and oral as he collapsed into a chair whose aluminum frame groaned when he sat in it. When he was close to cumming this time, Tanya withdrew, ripped off her shirt, and guided his cock to spray her whole body with his jizz. SeungJae didn’t know why, but the girl absolutely loved to get cummed on.

As he sat there in the afterglow of his second blowjob that day, SeungJae smiled to himself. Whatever happened next, he’d come far. Even if he lost to Daniel, he’d be proud of what he’d accomplished today.

* * *

Of course, he was still psyched when he won.

The top three super-heavyweights had been paraded out onstage, where it already couldn’t have been clearer who the third place finisher was going to be. When his name was called, he took it with dignity and excused himself...leaving a stage that belonged just to Daniel and SeungJae.

He had braced himself for his name to be called next. Daniel was truly massive, but he had also mastered his conditioning. SeungJae hadn’t watched his routine, but he was sure it had been top-drawer, as well. He’d composed himself, with the kind of stoicism that could only come from a childhood in a loving-but-awkward-about-feelings Asian-American household.

And of course, it had all shattered when Daniel’s name had been called next.

As he gaped stupidly, Daniel had flashed him one last smile. “Good job, kid,” he’d said, though his words were drowned out by the avalanche of applause that had arisen. And that left SeungJae, standing alone on the stage, the lights glinting off his glasses.

A perfect specimen on display for the entire world.

* * *

“Hey,” Lisa said when he emerged from the gym’s showers. “Nice going out there, champ.”

He’d done his best to wash the oil and tan from his body, and he’d changed into a t-shirt and a pair of shorts that were in the process of completely failing to hold him. “Uh, thanks,” he said. “I kinda still can’t believe it, myself.”

“I know you’ve gotta go out and greet your adoring public,” she said. “But when you’re done with that, we’re having an afterparty here at the gym. Contestants, staff, and friends only. As the champion, we’ve gotta see you there. Sound good?”

He nodded. “I wouldn’t miss it.”

She gave him a rough pat on the shoulder, then turned to go congratulate the gorgeous Black woman who’d been crowned today’s physique champion.

The next people to see him were his family: his parents, beaming with pride, and Jessica, who looked to be about as politely interested as he could have expected a little sister to be.

“I’ve never seen a bodybuilding contest before,” she said. “It’s...a lot.”

He laughed. “You’re not wrong. And hey, thanks for coming back from camp just to watch me flex.” He flexed his bicep, and felt the fabric tug dangerously in reply.

“It’s no problem,” she said mildly. “I had to see it for myself.”

When he explained that he had an after-party here at the gym to attend after this, he expected disappointment. His parents really bought into the filial piety aspects of Korean culture, and this kind of victory was the sort of thing he knew they wanted to celebrate as a family. But they assured him it was fine, that they understood, that Jessica would be great company all by herself. After a few more minutes of chatting, they made him promise to text when he was on his way home, and then took their leave.

After another half-hour, all the guests had filtered out of the gym. Once they were gone, Lisa crossed to the front doors and locked them. She hit a button on the wall, and large automatic curtains began to roll themselves down over the gym windows.

SeungJae glanced around at who was left. All the day’s contestants were there, marked by their darker skin. Almost every single gym staffer was there as well, and a couple of the regular gymgoers that SeungJae recognized from his regular presence there. As if by some unspoken agreement, all of them had gathered around the edge of a large, soft exercise mat that had been laid down in the center of the gym’s floor.

The crowd parted for Lisa as she strode through and came to stand in the center of the mat. She was wearing the familiar uniform of the female gym staff: her overtaxed red sports bra, her painted-on black spandex shorts. “Alright,” she said in a ringing voice. “The afterparty rules are simple. If someone’s not into it, you respect that. No means no, got it?”

A rumble of agreement arose from everyone there.

“Other than that…” She peeled off her bra, letting her huge fake tits hang free. “...the party starts now.”

As one, everyone in the gym began to shed their clothes, until the mat was ringed with abandoned shorts, tees, bras, and briefs. At this point, SeungJae thought as he waded into the thick of the gathering group, he was pretty sure he’d spent more of the day undressed than not. But even though he’d had a long, taxing day, he found he still had more than enough energy for this.

As a champion, he commanded the lion’s share of attention. After he rebuffed a few interested men, the rest kept a respectful distance while the women took their turns. A blonde presented her dripping snatch to his huge, waiting hand, while the physique champion greedily helped herself to his thick, rigid cock. From behind, he felt delicate and feminine hands hungrily feeling their way across the steel-carved landscape of his body, desperate to get even a touch of the raw sexual power that radiated from him.

Everywhere he looked, he saw the others taking their pleasure. Daniel had the massive Lisa bent over at the waist while he fucked her from behind, while he made out with the lean movie-star type guy SeungJae always saw on the treadmill. Alison was spitted between the day’s lightweight and middleweight bodybuilding champions, one cock in her mouth and another in her cunt. And Tanya knelt on the floor as three men stood around her, furiously stroking their dicks as she touched herself. In quick succession all three of them came, dousing her in a thick white film of jizz that just made her bury her fingers deeper into her own snatch.

SeungJae shot his second load of the night into...someone’s pussy, he wasn’t sure whose. His cock showed no signs of stopping, and already another woman had stepped up to get her chance at it. All around him, worshippers of his perfect physique had gathered, and the instincts in his head whispered to him the secrets of how he could bring each and every one to climax.

He didn’t know how much time had passed. Hours, he was sure. By the end of it, he was breathing hard, dying for a drink of water, so drenched in sweat that he looked as if he’d taken a dip in the pool. But somehow, he was still on his feet, which was more than could be said about every other participant. They all lay scattered across the gym: some on the floor, some draped over the exercise equipment where they’d been fucked within an inch of their lives. Tanya knelt in a small pool of cum, as more dripped off her well-glazed muscles. Alison lay in Daniel’s shadow, while the giant himself took heaving, exhausted breaths.

For a moment, SeungJae simply surveyed the aftermath. The air was thick with the scents of sweat and sex, and they hung pleasantly and heavily in his nose. There was no telling at this point how many people and surfaces in the gym had been coated in a film of his cum.

But as he saw what he had helped wreak, he felt his boner begin to stir back to life yet again. He had lost count of how many times he’d climaxed since the orgy had begun, but somehow he still had something left in the tank.

“Anyone here want to suck a superheavyweight champion cock?” he said.

A silence settled over the tired, spent, sex-drunk room.

And then slowly, Lisa raised a thickly-muscled arm.

SeungJae grinned, then stepped up to reward his volunteer.