The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Well-Rounded

MONDAY, AGAIN

The first day of school was never something to look forward to, even when it was senior year. But SeungJae Kim didn’t mind it nearly as much as most. How could he, when everywhere he walked he was greeted with awed, worshipful stares?

It was September, but the summer heat hadn’t yet subsided, so he’d strutted through the door in a fitted red henley and a pair of well-cut shorts that he knew made every girl stare straight at his built-out glutes. He high-fived teammates, exchanged nods and greetings with friends, and even shot a wink at Ms. Torres, the skinny little bio teacher he’d hooked up with last year in the teacher’s lounge. Flustered, she’d smiled back as she toyed with the hem of her skirt, but SeungJae had already moved on. There were plenty of other people to see.

Everywhere he went, the whispers followed. There were rumors that he and Richelle Hawkins had done it in her parents’ hot tub. That he’d fucked every single female trainer at that new gym in town where he worked out. That he’d spent part of the summer in Seoul, working as a swimsuit model.

He grinned as he heard that last one. Whoever was spreading that around would be in for a very pleasant surprise when the October issue of GQ Korea dropped.

That trip had been a lot of fun. While his sister had worked her fingers to the bone playing her cello at Interlochen, he had been partying it up in Seoul every night for a month. He’d hung out on yachts with celebrities and millionaires, hooked up with their girlfriends and wives, and gotten a cutting-edge wardrobe out of the deal. His agents over there had even suggested flying him back out in a few months so he could start auditioning for movie roles over there, since his Korean was so good.

And of course, he’d kept himself in top shape with twice-daily visits to the gym branch that had just opened up in Gangnam.

Even with that hanging over his head, he did his best to pay attention in his classes as his teachers laid out what was going to be what for their senior year. But though he really did try, his mind was elsewhere. Wrestling practice was due to start next week, and the swim season would be just around the corner in a few months. The basketball and volleyball teams were desperate to get someone his size on their roster, but there was no way he’d go for it. Those weren’t the kind of games where he’d get to be strong.

And besides, he thought with a casual flex of his right arm, he already had a third sport to take up the rest of his time.

He caught sight of a girl sitting a few rows over from him: Rebecca Kwan, the first girl he’d ever fucked. She was staring very intently at his hard, swollen bicep and his python-like forearm muscle. When she noticed him looking back at her, her face turned red. She looked hurriedly away, and beneath her desk SeungJae saw her hand slip back into view. He grinned as the oblivious US History teacher at the front of the class droned on.

When he lumbered out into the hallway after fourth period was done, Rebecca appeared at his side. “Hey, SeungJae,” she said. She was tall and stacked, with long legs, wide hips, and a huge pair of tits that were obvious even beneath her oversized t-shirt. “You’ve been working out a lot this summer, huh?” She slid a hand around his bicep, or at least as much of it as she could palm. “You look bigger.”

“Yes,” came a new voice before SeungJae could answer. “The gym’s been good for us both.” SeungJae grinned in recognition as Bhavna sauntered up, her wide hips rolling with each step. She’d always been athletic, but a summer’s worth of hard lifting had been kind to her body. Her red and blue cheerleading uniform looked as if it had been lab-engineered to flatter her fitness model physique. Her top was so tight against her big, fake tits that she looked as if she’d been sewn into it. While it wasn’t technically cropped, it shifted every time she moved, providing everyone with a glimpse of her shiny navel ring and sharply defined abs. But the real show-stoppers were her legs, barely covered at all by her short, pleated skirt. She’d hit them hard over the summer, and been rewarded with massive, powerful thighs. Not for nothing had she earned the nickname “Quadzilla.”

“I didn’t think the squad was doing tryouts yet,” he said as she approached.

“They took one look at me and knew they’d be dumb to let me go,” she said, before leaning up to kiss him passionately right in front of the entire hallway. All around them, whoops and cheers arose as their bodies entwined. Muscle memory got the better of him, and he was halfway to undressing her when he remembered where they were. When he pulled away from their kiss, she was breathing hard and gazing up at him with lust-lidded eyes.

He slid his hand just up her skirt and let a strong finger brush against the thin membrane of cotton that separated him from her soaked pussy. “Forget class,” he said. “We’re gonna be a little late.”

She bit her lip. “Just let me text Jules…”

Julia waited for them outside their usual spot: the costume closet for the school’s theatre department. They’d never been much of a theatre school, so when there wasn’t a production in the works the whole room stood empty and abandoned. SeungJae had lost count of how many times he and Bhavna had snuck off to fuck in here.

“Took you long enough,” Julia said as they approached. Despite Bhavna’s protestations, her girlfriend had abstained from the gym, citing a desire to preserve her willowy, runway-ready figure. She wore an airy black dress that almost certainly violated the school’s dress code, but all SeungJae could think about was how easy it would be to tear it off her.

“I just wanted to remind you I was worth the wait,” Bhavna said, pulling her in for a kiss. SeungJae watched the two girls lose themselves in each other, their tongues darting in and out of each other’s mouths, and he felt his cock starting to strain against the confines of his shorts. He let them kiss for a few moments longer, then reached out with his thick, beefy arms and began shepherding them into the costuming room.

He peeled off his henley, then let his shorts and briefs fall to his ankles. He stepped out of them, his thick, rigid cock preceding him, and struck a hard flex of his massive muscles. He looked the two beauties in the eye: one a toned, brown amazon, the other a waify supermodel, and he imagined what both of them would look like choking on his cum. “Who wants to suck my dick first?”

Both women practically threw themselves to their knees.

One of the downsides of his incredible stamina was that being “a little late” for class rapidly turned into “maybe we’ll make fifth period if we’re lucky.” Bhavna and Julia practically limped away, both of them satisfied and glowing. But for SeungJae, those two had only been a warmup. Now that his blood was up, he wanted more.

At lunch, he downed his requisite 800 calories of protein, careful to monitor the levels of salt in his food. He was due for another magazine cover shoot soon, and the last thing he wanted was for his sculpted abs to be obscured by water weight. When he was bored in class a few periods later, he peeked at them, just to make sure they were still shredded. They practically glistened as he flexed them.

He glanced over and caught sight of Maricela Garces a few seats over. She’d shown up for day one of school dressed to impress, with a short skirt, a face full of makeup, and a pair of sky-high wedges. Beneath her desk, SeungJae saw a French-manicured hand disappearing into the shadows between her long, coltish legs.

When his eyes met hers, he immediately raised his hand to excuse himself for the bathroom and enjoyed the feeling of the entire class’ eyes on his perfect body as he walked out. And he allowed himself a private smile as he heard the telltale clop of sky-high wedges hastening to follow him.

By the time he and Maricela were done, school was letting out for the day. He left her in a pleasant daze, her bouncy breasts heaving and her leopard print thong dangling from one of her tanned ankles. She’d been greedy and eager, reluctant to let him cum inside her but all too happy to swallow load after load. A thin stream of it was still trickling out the corner of her neon pink lips when he shut the door. He headed for the front entrance with a bounce in his step. At this point, he’d felt like he’d spent more time today inside of girls than he had inside of classrooms. And honestly, if this was how senior year was going to go, he wasn’t convinced he should be in a hurry to graduate.

On the way out, he ran into some of the kids he recognized from JV wrestling, who were heading into their first year as varsity. When they asked him what his secret was, he just grinned and replied, “Hard work.” He threw in a flex for emphasis, and the ripple of his bicep made the nearby Ms. Torres’ breath catch in her elegant little throat. SeungJae made a mental note to revisit her before the week was out. He’d mostly fucked girls his age or a little bit older, but it had been a refreshing change of pace to hook up with a woman who had enough experience to really know what she was doing.

He wondered if he should tell Coach about his gym. If the whole wrestling squad was as ripped as him, there was no way they couldn’t take state. For just a second, a vision crossed his brain: one of a school where every guy had arms like a gorilla, every girl tight and toned. All he had to do was encourage them to go try his gym out. And why wouldn’t he? It had done wonders for Bhavna, and more than wonders for him. Everyone should be as happy as he was.

He’d used his modeling money to splurge on a high-end Genesis. It didn’t have the same reputation as Ferrari, but Koreans knew how to make a good car. His was bright orange, and far and away the nicest model in the student lot. Many days, he’d have his pick of girl to show the back seat. Plenty of them had seen firsthand exactly how luxe a ride SeungJae could give them. But today, he had other plans.

The engine didn’t purr to life, so much as roar. And with a slam of his powerful foot onto the gas pedal, he was off to his second home.

Many dedicated weightlifters compared their local gym to a temple, somewhere they went to worship. To SeungJae, it was something different altogether: a kingdom. And he was its king. Everyone was happy to see him: Alison at the front desk, her abs looking more ripped than ever as she thrust out her chest for him. Daniel over at the squat rack, putting up enough weight with each rep to stun a team of oxen in their tracks. Lisa, ruthlessly drilling the students of a brutal calisthenics class.

And of course, there was Tanya Takeuchi, striding up to him now on long, powerful legs. Of his many regular partners, none came close to her. It wasn’t just about how expertly she took his dick, and how she seemed to magically know exactly what he wanted from her. It wasn’t even her taut, gladiator body, though he never grew tired of how she filled out a sports bra and shorts. She’d been the one to see the real SeungJae inside him. She’d been the one to let him out.

He peeled off his shirt and let the gym lights wash over his striated lats, his shredded abs, and his pumped-up pecs. Since he’d won the contest, he couldn’t remember the last time he’d lifted with a shirt on. He didn’t see the point. He worked out in order to be admired. Why have any barriers between himself and those admirers?

“Looking good, big guy,” Tanya said, a mischievous glint in her eye. She twisted a strand of platinum-dyed hair around her finger. “Feels like you don’t even need a trainer anymore, with a body like that.”

SeungJae hadn’t needed a trainer in a very long time, it was true. In Gangnam, he’d declined the services of one, even though every female member of the staff had tried to volunteer for the job. But not every trainer was Tanya Takeuchi.

“Still, I’m not gonna turn down an easy job,” Tanya said bracingly. She clapped him on his muscular back. “What’re we focusing on today, SeungJae?”

He flashed her the grin that could make a pair of panties hit the ground soaking. To his great satisfaction, he saw her fight off the temptation to drop hers right then and there. He did love making people happy.

“Let’s start on my delts today,” he said, indicating his broad, sculpted shoulders. “They feel like they’re lagging behind the rest of my upper body. And you know I like to be well-rounded.”

END