The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What are Best Friends for?

by: Knowing-Smile

Chapter 1

Amy and Sarah sat on the floor of their dorm room. Sarah was laid out on the floor with a Biology book open before her, while Amy had her back against her bed reading from a Psychology textbook. They had been friends since freshmen year and had been living together for almost as long.

Sarah pushed her book away and face planted with an exasperated sigh. She turned to Amy, “I’m tired, need a break. What are you studying these days in psyche?”

Amy looked up at her friend, “Abnormal therapy techniques; this month we’re going over various kinds of hypnosis and discussing why it doesn’t work most of the time. It’s kind of a letdown... it would be nice to have a little troop of hypnotized patients that paid without me needing to do anything.”

“I bet,” replied Sarah, “And plenty of nubile servant boys to—”

“Servant girls,” Amy quickly corrected without looking up from her book.

“Sorry, servant girls to wait on your every need?”

“Sounds good to me,” Amy replied as they both started to laugh.

“Don’t worry,” Amy continued, “I’ll get you some nice servant boys since you insist on your heterosexual ways.”

“I appreciate that,” Sarah said with a grin, “Seriously though, what do you use hypnosis to cure? I’ve never really heard of any psychiatrist using it to cure people.”

Amy closed her book and looked at Sarah with a touch of aggravation, Sarah just smiled back innocently.

“You’re not going to let me study anymore, I take it?”

“Not one bit. Now tell me of the wonders of Dr. Amy’s magical hypnosis treatment,” Sarah said with a grin.

“It’s really not all that interesting... it’s mainly used for small corrections or therapy; stop eating so much, stop smoking, letting past trauma go, etc. The problem being that most people’s brains resist, and it won’t work on them. It only allows for small changes and nothing that the mind wouldn’t normally accept.”

“So you can do it?”

“In theory, I mean we don’t spend time hypnotizing each other in class or anything, but I know the gist of how it’s supposed to work.”

Amy waited for the obvious next question, but Sarah didn’t ask it.

“Sounds pretty handy,” Sarah said getting up, “I’m going to go grab some dinner, want me to grab you something?”

“Nah, I’m fine”

Amy watched as Sarah left the room. Wondering what that was about, she had half expected her to ask to be hypnotized right there. She shook her head with a smile; Sarah would never let me hypnotize her.

* * *

Later that night, Sarah sat on Amy’s bed and waited for Amy to look up.

“What’s up?”

“So, about that hypnosis thing... would it help me remember stuff for a test?”

“I guess it could, it’s been shown to help people with memory problems,” Amy said trying to contain her excitement.

“Would you be willing to try on me? I’ve just been having such a hard time concentrating on my Advance Molecular Biology,” she asked.

“Sure, let me get some stuff together, we can try it now if you want. Go change into something comfortable.”

Amy busied herself with preparing the room for a first induction; she turned the lights down and found a large candle. She lit it as Sarah returned from her side of the room in nothing but a long t-shirt and panties, her standard sleeping outfit.

“Ok, now Sarah I want you to sit down and get comfortable.”

“Done,” Sarah replied after settling in their comfortable chair.

“Ok.... Now I’m going to put this candle here... I want you to look at the flame.”

“No problem... aren’t you supposed to have a watch or something?”

“Don’t talk Sarah, just listen and look at the flame,” Amy said, smiling.

Sarah stuck her tongue out at Amy, and then started to watch the flame.

“I want you to watch the flame and feel yourself relaxing...”

“Focus for me. Nothing exists for you outside of the flame and my voice.”

She waited for Sarah to begin concentrating on following the flame with her eyes.

“The flame is so deep and so very warm, and as you watch the flame you can feel your body relaxing...”

Amy watched Sarah sigh and continued to stare at the candle’s flame.

“You can feel the warmth of the flames... and you can let that warmth flow over you... so soothing... so wonderful and relaxing.”

Amy started to move the candle closer to Sarah, very slowly.

“As the warmth flows through your body you feel every muscle relax; first your toes... then your feet... up your calves and all the way up your thighs...”

Amy watched as Sarah’s long beautiful legs relaxed, and parted revealing her panties.

“Now... that relaxing, blissful warmth flows up your fingers... relaxing your hands... then spreading up your arms... and out to your chest.”

Amy relished the image of Sarah completely at ease, her ample chest slowly rising and falling.

“Now the warmth flows up from your chest, relaxing your neck muscles... you feel it slowly spreading up past your mouth and relaxing your whole face.”

“Your eyelids feel so relaxed; you can’t keep them open...”

Sarah’s eyelids fluttered.

“It’s so much easier to just let them close... and see the candle’s light in your mind.”

Sarah’s eyes slid closed slowly.

“Now the warmth is spreading through your mind. Relaxing and taking you deeper into a state of total relaxation. The only things that exist are my voice and the flame.”

Sarah sighed, Amy smiled.

“My voice and the flame are one... You can feel my voice coating you in relaxing warmth, just like the flame.”

Sarah settled into her seat, visually relaxing.

“My voice relaxes you so completely that you no longer feel the need to move... just relax and listen to my voice...”

“Sarah?”

“... yes?”

“How do you feel?”

“Good, relaxed.”

“Very good Sarah, you’re a good girl. Do you like this feeling?”

“Mmmmm... yes... Good feeling...”

“Do you want to be able to come back to this state?”

“Yes... please...”

“Now I want you to remember something... from now on when I, and only I, say ‘Go Deep’ you’re going to fall back into this wonderful state. And, each time you hear those words you’re going to let yourself slip deeper. Understand?”

“Yes...”

“So, when you’re awake and you hear me say go deep, what will happen?”

“I… come back to this state...”

“And, when I said ‘go deep’ just then, you sank a little deeper for me, didn’t you?”

“Deeper... yes...”

“Now Sarah you told me that you’re having trouble concentrating... do you know why?”

“Can’t focus, worried about my grades slipping... and I’m stressed over my scholarship not being renewed next semester...”

Amy watched the mix of anxiety and stress chase the relaxed smile from her face.

“Sarah, relax. I want you to sink into the warmth of my voice again. You can feel my voice coating your mind in relaxation and peace.”

Sarah’s face instantly melted back into a smile, the anxiety gone...

“You don’t need to worry about your grades. Whenever you sit down to study, all of your anxiety about your grades and your scholarship will melt away. You will study and work without distraction or worry. Then, when you finish your studies you will find that even though your worries return, they are far less severe. Understand?”

Sarah nodded, with a smile.

“Sarah, you like feeling relaxed like this, don’t you?”

“Yes, Amy”

“Relaxing feels good, doesn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“So, relaxing is pleasure isn’t it?”

“I think so.”

“So from now on, when you relax for me, you’ll feel pleasure... and the deeper you go, the more relaxed you’ll be and the more pleasure you’ll feel. Relaxing is good, and so this pleasure is good.”

“I want you to relax for me now, and feel the pleasure wash over you...”

Sarah sighed and started to smile, “Feels good...”

“From now on you will ask me to put you under every few days, you want to be as relaxed as possible after all... and I can help you with that, can’t I?”

“Oh yes, that makes sense.”

“And if you don’t come and ask me to put you under you’ll start to feel anxious and stressed out, even when you’re studying... You’ll crave the relaxation and the warmth...

“Crave the warmth.”

“Sarah I want you to wake up now, you will not remember what we spoke of, only remembering that you feel very relaxed and alert. Understand?”

Another smile, as she nods.

“Ok... 3... 2... 1... Wake for me.”

Sarah woke up slowly and looked at Amy.

“Man, I feel great... did it work?” she asked stretching her limbs.

“Why don’t you go study and let me know,” Amy said with a smile.

Sarah jumped up and went over to her desk to study; she didn’t lose focus once and was still studying until after Amy went to bed.

* * *

A few days passed before Sarah brought it up again.

“Hey Amy, would you mind hypnotizing me again, at first studying was a dream, but now it’s making me feel anxious again.”

Amy pretended to look annoyed.

“Pleeeease?!” Sarah said with an adorable pout.

“Fine, fine, you know I can’t say no to that pout,” Amy responded with a grin.

“Great, I’ll be right back.”

Sarah disappeared and returned with her previous outfit of a nightshirt and underwear.

“Ok Sarah, lay back in the chair, it’s time to go deep...”

Sarah immediately fell back in the chair and a smile spread across her face.

“Why are you smiling Sarah?”

“Relaxing is pleasure”

“Very good, Sarah.”

Amy looked over her roommate’s body.

“Why do you change into revealing clothing before I put you under?”

“Helps me relax...”

“Then, when you wear less would you feel more relaxed?”

“I guess,” she answered after a pause.

“If you were more relaxed, you would feel more pleasure, wouldn’t you?”

“I think so...”

“You would. In fact if you were nude, you would be able to become so very relaxed. You could go so deep. It would feel amazing.”

Sarah squirmed, “Yes Amy, it would.”

“So do you want to be nude when you get hypnotized from now on?”

“Yes.”

“What about the rest of the time?”

“Not naked all the time,” Sarah’s forehead creased, “Not right.”

“Ok Sarah, how about your current clothing? It’s ‘decent’ but far less constraining than your normal clothing, isn’t that right?”

Sarah looked conflicted.

“I mean, unless people are over to visit of course,” Amy added.

“Oh. Then, I guess that’s ok.”

“So, you are going to wear less clothing from now on when we’re in the room alone because it will help you relax, and relaxing is...?”

“Pleasure,” Sarah quickly answered, sighing with a huge grin.

“You’re such a quick learner, Sarah.”

Sarah smiled.

“Sarah, how often do you masturbate?”

Her brow furrowed.

“That’s a secret.”

“Sarah, keeping secrets is bad.”

“It is? But—”

“Secrets are things that you have to worry about people finding out about... keeping secrets from me means you won’t be relaxed.”

Sarah’s face showed a flash of worry, and Amy continued, “You don’t want anything to keep you from relaxing as much as possible, do you?”

“No, I’m sorry... No secrets.”

“Good girl, now... tell me... frequency?”

Sarah blushed and muttered quietly, “About three times a week... I usually do it when you have your clinical thingies at the lab.”

“And you just use your hand?”

“I use my hands, and sometimes I use a vibrator that I keep in my underwear drawer.”

“Does it relax you to masturbate?”

“I guess.”

“Don’t you wish you could do it more often? Like when I was around?”

“Yes, but... I... I would be embarrassed... what if you knew what I was doing...”

“Sarah, I masturbate as well. I wouldn’t mind it, and if it helps you relax then I think you should do it every day.”

“But... I don’t...”

“You love to masturbate don’t you Sarah?”

“Yes.”

“You want to masturbate more because it’s so relaxing... and relaxing is pleasure.”

“Oh... yes.”

“You’re going to masturbate everyday from now on, even if I’m home... I won’t mind, and you won’t ever feel embarrassed...”

“Do it everyday... never embarrassed,” she said with a small grin.

“In fact having someone around will make it a little more exciting, won’t it?”

“Yes,” she said with a slight blush, “It will be more exciting.”

“Ok Sarah, when I snap my fingers, I want you to wake up feeling very refreshed and able to study again.”

Sarah blinked her eyes and sat up looking a little confused.

“Feel better?”

“Oh, yea... much better” Sarah replied.

Amy watched her hop up and return to studying. As she sat down at her desk her nightshirt rode up a little and Amy stared at her cute ass, hidden only by a pair of panties.

* * *

Amy woke up to a strange noise. She looked across the room and could see the outline of Sarah masturbating in her bed.

Amy’s fingers slid between her legs, and into her panties. Her fingers found her clit as she watched her friend moan and convulse. As Sarah neared a climax Amy tried to catch up, as they both came Amy tried to stifle her moans, but when she looked back over Sarah was looking at her with a pleased, but confused face.

Amy quickly turned and went back to bed, smiling.

* * *

They didn’t talk about the previous night at all, but that next evening Sarah was again asking to be put under for more ‘relaxation therapy’.

“Sarah I’ve got studying to do,” Amy said, feigning annoyance.

“Amy come on, I’ll owe you one.”

“Fine, get ready and I’ll find a stopping point.”

Sarah smiled and hopped up, Amy watched her almost skip across the room to her closet. She quickly stripped down to nothing. She walked back slowly and sat in the chair.

“Nice outfit”

“Quiet, it helps me relax. Try not to stare too much, you pervert,” Sarah responded with a smile.

“Go Deep”

Sarah’s body went limp, and her eyes closed. With her out Amy wasted no time examining her roommate’s naked form. Her breasts were round and perkier than she had imagined... she kneeled down to look between her legs and found that Sarah kept herself very well shaven. It took a lot of Amy’s will not to sneak a taste... but she didn’t want to ruin it.

“Sarah, do you feel ashamed to be naked in front of me?”

“No, need to be relaxed”

“Were you embarrassed when you saw me watching you the other night?”

“A little... but it was exciting knowing you were watching me.”

“So it was nice to masturbate in front of me?”

“I guess so...”

“It was more relaxing and thus gave you far more pleasure to do it in front of me, didn’t it?”

“Oh... yes...”

“From now on you’re only going to masturbate while I’m home. I won’t mind, and it’s not embarrassing. Besides it feels better to do it when I’m around.”

“... but... ok.”

“Now tell me about the anxiety you’re having trying to study...”

* * *

Over the next few days Amy got quite a few shows.

Sarah was shy about her masturbating at first, but that didn’t last long after she saw that Amy didn’t object. She became quite comfortable just masturbating in her bed while Amy pretended not to watch. Sarah’s wardrobe also seemed to grow more casual as her nightshirts slowly gave way to simply wearing her bra and panties around the dorm room. Amy had started to do the same so that Sarah would be more relaxed with her own nakedness. Things were going fairly well as far as Amy was concerned.

As she watched Sarah remove her fingers from her pussy and lick the fingers one by one, Amy decided what she would be working on next time Sarah came to relax.

* * *

“I see someone’s ready for some relaxation work,” Amy said smiling as Sarah sat next to her, naked as a jay bird.

“How ever did you guess?” teased Sarah.

“Go Deep,” was Amy’s response.

Sarah sighed and slumped back into her chair. A smile played across her face as the pleasure of relaxation spread through her body.

“How are you doing Sarah?”

“I’m ok”

“Have you been enjoying being free to masturbate while I’m home?”

“God yes, it’s so much better than when I did it alone.”

“Why is that?”

“Cause you’re here, and that makes it exciting.”

“So, you are excited by other women?”

“What do you mean?”

“You find women attractive, desirable.”

“I guess... but I’m not a lesbian”

“Why not?”

“I like boys.”

“Oh, and you can’t like both?”

“I- I guess I can like both.”

“Why don’t you find girls attractive?”

“I don’t know... I mean, I guess I do”

“Can you relax if you’re naked around another woman?”

“Of course.”

“When you’re around a woman, are you relaxed enough to masturbate?”

“Easily.”

“It’s sexier to masturbate when you’re around a woman, isn’t it?”

“Mmmm... Yes.”

“What does that mean Sarah?”

“I- I like women.”

“When was the last time you had a serious boyfriend?”

“I’ve never really found one I dated for more than a few weeks...”

“Why’s that?”

“I don’t know... never really works out... don’t like them staying over...”

“Do you even like men?”

“What... I don’t...”

“What do you like so much about those boys?”

“I don’t know... supposed to... muscles I guess?”

“You like boys because their hard muscles?”

“Yes?”

“So you like hard things?”

“I don’t—”

“I mean if you like hard things instead of soft then you won’t mind sleeping on the floor, right?”

“No, I don’t want that.”

“But you like hard things.”

“I don’t want to sleep on the floor.”

“You want something soft to sleep on don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want some hard, stale bread for dinner or some soft, fresh bread?

“Soft.”

“You love soft things, don’t you?”

“Yes... wait... I...”

“You want someone soft to lay next to you in your soft bed.”

“I do?”

“You told me you like soft things... it makes sense that you would like soft feminine partners as well... as opposed to those hard uncomfortable men.”

“Uncomfortable?”

“Yes, men are uncomfortable, they’re hard. They make it harder for you to relax, don’t they Sarah?”

“Yes.... I... wait... what?”

“You don’t like men.”

“I don’t?”

“You’ve never really found one you could be comfortable with, have you?”

“No...”

“Men are hard, they are uncomfortable. You can’t relax with one in your bed.”

“Not in my bed.”

“You can’t relax if you’re naked around one.”

“Not while naked.”

“You defiantly aren’t relaxed enough around men to masturbate in front of them.”

“No, of course not.”

“You don’t like men.”

“No, I don’t,” Sarah said, looking so relieved to admit it.

“Women are soft and comfortable, aren’t they?”

She beamed.

“Yes”

“You love the curve of a woman’s legs.”

“Yes”

“You love the shape of a woman’s ass.”

“Yes”

“You love the feel of a woman’s breasts.”

“Yes,” Sarah was blushing now.

“You love the taste of a woman’s lips.”

“Y-Yes”

“You love the feeling of a woman between your legs.”

“... I... Yes.”

“You love the smell of a woman’s pussy.”

“Y-Yes”

“You crave the taste of a woman’s juices.”

“Yes”

Sarah was squirming a little, but Amy let her writhe for a while before continuing.

“Sarah in a moment you’re going to wake up... when you wake up you will no longer be in denial about being a lesbian.”

“Yes, of course.”

“When you wake up you won’t remember ever not being a lesbian.”

“Yes.”

“You will understand that you’ve always had these feelings, but they’ve been hidden because you were afraid of telling anyone.”

“Hidden.”

“But, you know you can trust me with that secret.”

“Yes.”

“Ok Sarah, wake up.”

* * *

It had been an interesting couple days since she had last put Sarah under. Amy had been trying to hang around the dorm, wearing as little as possible. She could tell that it was having an effect due to the increased time that Sarah would stare at her, particularly while masturbating. Amy had been laying on the ground doing her homework, being sure to point her cute ass at Sarah while she worked on her Psych.

She heard Sarah climax behind her, “Ohhhhh fuck...”

After a few minutes, Sarah got up and went over to her friend’s bed her eyes alight with post-climax bliss. She sat next to Amy and placed her hand on her thigh.

“Hey Amy, what’s up?”

“Not a lot, just studying”

“Yea, same, just relaxing before I hit the books,” she said blushing.

“Yea I heard,” Amy said grinning.

“Oh, god,” Sarah said, “I wasn’t too loud was I?”

“No you were fine, listening to you get off is pretty sexy.”

Sarah’s fingers lightly stroked Amy’s legs. Amy didn’t stop her

“You have such nice skin Amy”

“Thanks, that feels nice. Hey, want to pay me back for all that relaxation therapy with a back rub?”

“Sure!”

Amy put her book away and quickly stripped down to nothing, enjoying the shocked expression on Sarah’s face as she tried not to stare at her body.

She laid face down on her bed and waited for Sarah to start. Sarah stared at her friend’s back, conflict raging in her mind. What was wrong with her, she thought to herself. Sarah reached out and ran fingers down Amy’s back; her skin was so soft... soft. She loved soft skin. She pressed her hands into Amy’s muscles and started to rub up and down.

“Oh god Sarah, that feels great, thank you so much.”

Sarah muttered a quick “you’re welcome,” as she continued to stare at Amy’s ass. Her hands slid lower on Amy’s body and Amy responded by groaning softly.

“Oh yea, my lower backs been killing me.”

Sarah didn’t really hear Amy; she was so turned on at the touch and smell of Amy’s skin. Her brain was overloading. Her hands were inches away from Amy’s beautiful ass and it was all she could do to move down to Amy’s legs. As she moved her hands up her thighs Amy stirred and spread her legs a little further to help Amy continue unimpeded.

However, Sarah had bent down to reach Amy’s lower legs and now she was a mere couple of inches away from Amy’s waiting pussy. Sarah swallowed hard and tried not to look.

“Sarah, are you ok? Oh, I guess I should flip?”

Amy quickly flipped her body, knowing full well that Sarah’s face was perilously close to her crotch. As she settled and Sarah opened her eyes she saw that Amy’s shaven pussy was right in front of her face. She licked her lips, but managed to resist. She continued to rub Amy’s legs and thighs. Her strokes accidently went a little high and she grazed Amy’s pussy slightly.

“Sorry!” Sarah quickly stammered.

“For what? You worry too much.”

Sarah looked at her hand, it was moist from where she had touched Amy’s pussy... was Amy aroused as well? Sarah tried to shake off the desire to lick the juices from her hand as she went back to the massage. She made it as far as Amy’s breasts before she looked into Amy’s eyes.

“What is it Sarah?”

“I- I- don’t know I feel so odd, I think... I think I better lie down.”

“Are you sure that’s what you want Sarah?”

“What?”

Amy took her hand and ran it along the side of Sarah’s face.

“God you’re so beautiful, Sarah.”

Amy put her hand behind Sarah’s face and pulled their lips together. When Sarah finally met her kiss she quickly melted onto the bed.

“Amy, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner, I was just afraid.”

“It’s alright, just kiss me”

They continued to kiss deeply before Sarah broke off and smiled at Amy. She slid down Amy’s body and between her long beautiful legs.

“I’ve wanted to do this for a long time.”

Amy moaned as Sarah attacked her clit. Sarah made up for her lack of experience with pure unbridled desire. Amy lost track of time as Sarah ravaged her naked body.

* * *

Amy woke up slowly not sure whether she dreamed the last night or not. As her eyes started to focus on the room lit by the morning sun she noticed that she was naked, and not alone. Sarah’s naked form was lying next to her, her head resting on Amy’s chest, sleeping like an angel.

It came back to her slowly... Last night she had lost count of how many times she had cum under the relentless ministrations of her new lover’s tongue. It was like she was trying to make up for years of repression in one fell swoop. It might be time for some payback.

Amy slowly moved down the bed and gently pulled Sarah’s legs apart. Sarah didn’t stir so Amy leaned down and looked at her exposed pussy. Sarah had shaved it quite neatly, and Amy marveled at how cute and tight it looked. She licked her finger and slid it inside Sarah gently rubbing her G spot.

Sarah moaned in her sleep and started to respond. Amy leant down and ran her tongue over Sarah’s lips before beginning to lap at her clit. Sarah finally started to stir.

“Amy, oh keep doing that.”

Amy didn’t bother responding, but increased her tempo. She added another finger inside Sarah and continued to work on her clit.

“Fuck.... Oh... Amy... Amy I’m going to cum so quickly if you keep that up.”

Amy smiled; Sarah didn’t know what she was in for. She had been imagining this for months, and she planned on enjoying herself. Sarah started to moan, and convulse.

“Amy I’m going to cum... Oh fuck...”

“Cum for me Sarah”

Sarah arched her back and climaxed hard. Her juices ran all over Amy’s hand as she convulsed. Amy let her come down as she licked her hand off.

“Mmmm... you’re so sweet Sarah.”

“If I remember correctly, you don’t taste half bad yourself...” Sarah teased back.

They snuggled for a while; happy, and content.

Amy looked up at Sarah. Sarah looked back adoringly.

“Go Deep,” Amy commanded.