The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Part 3 of, What Dreams Are Made Of, by littlefrog66

When Worlds Collide, by

* * *

The Islamic state of Saudi Arabia under rein of King Saleman bin Abdulasi Al Sauid was unique in the year 2018. A desert state where the deeply religious Bedouin traditional tribes still lived in tents and raced camels, but still had their input in state affairs, and more importantly how their oil money was spent, it was indeed unique. Sauid was the oldest of seven brothers that were now in absolute control of the country since the death of his half brother Abdula. The former King had died peacefully in bed of a lung infection at the ripe old age of 90. Sauid was 79 at the time he was confirmed in 2015, and had 10 sons and one daughter still living by at least 3 different wives and had no real ideal how many royal bastards were on the State’s payroll. His most famous son Prince Sultan became the first Sauid to go into space when he joined a 1985 mission on the US space shuttle Discovery. He was something of a legend to the superstitious and traditional deeply religious Bedouin tribesmen. He was the first to reach Allah’s Heaven and return. He is now head of the Saudi Commission for Tourism and Antiquities which is also their equivalent of the CIA. All of the actual power structure now was well educated and most of the Osama bin Laden’s were rooted out after 9/11/2001.

God’s Eye was a project originally started by King Fahd in 1983 to commemorate his ascension to the throne. It was to be a probe to go to the Oort Clouds and study comets which greatly influenced events in his country. After many years, and three kings latter, the Eye was finally launched and on it’s way to the edge of our solar system courtesy of a Russian liquid fueled heavy lifter rocket. August 2018 saw the King in the Project’s compound looking back at the dark side of the Moon through the probe’s high resolution telescope. He had even had them to slow the probe down where he would have a good look. They were all looking at the Moon when they had spotted a large ocean going vessel that suddenly appeared on their monitor screen. Momentarily there was even a radar return on the object, then it disappeared again. Just like that it was gone.

For maybe thirty minutes the compound was a mad house, everybody asking everybody else, did you see that, did you see that. Then everybody deflated and everybody tried to convince themselves that they hadn’t really seen anything. Most of the scientists wanted to chalk it up to a mass hallucination of some kind. All the others argued it was an optical illusion, like ice crystals on the camera lens or something. The King wouldn’t hear any of it. After all it had been his Royal Majesty that directed them to turn the camera around in the first place, and Praise be to Allah, he had seen what he had seen.

“Damn it all my good fellow I know what I saw”, he snapped in his best Oxford educated English accent. So the captured video was analyzed and the ship identified as a USN Hope Class Hospital Ship from the Korean War era though the name was not on any USN roll they could pull up on Google, but names are easily changed.

The King ordered the probe stopped and turned around. Once again the project managers and scientists tried to argue with the King. The ship, or whatever it was, was gone now they argued. Let’s proceed with the mission they argued. Let somebody else investigate Hope ships in space. In America, a democracy, the mission would have probably proceeded, but this was the King and his word was absolute law in his kingdom. After coolly explaining that he would have them all shot if they didn’t comply with his request, the probe was soon heading back to the Moon. When it reached it’s original position it was halted and they waited, and waited, and waited, and finally on the seventh day the Hope Ship reappeared. Only it was a different Hope Ship this time.

Within minutes the King was completely aware of what this meant and ruthlessly rounded up all the foreign scientists and had them imprisoned, well held incognito at the compound for an indefinite time, by the Royal Guard that was with him. At the same time he had all outgoing communications cut off. That was one of the benefits of being the absolute monarch of a country like KSA with no democratic process to speak of. Now he had time to think. Of course all he had to do now was figure out what to do with his secret.

The implications were that the United States had a secret space fleet of ships with cloaking abilities on the dark side of the Moon. A fleet of ships that nobody else knew anything about, with abilities that nobody was aware of. What confirmed that hypothesis was the fact that there were at least two different ships, a fact which implied there were more. Now he had to contact, no he had to have his son Prince Sultan brought to the compound immediately. He needed to find out more about these ships before he could make any use of this information.

Hours latter at the Royal compound of Project God’s Eye, Prince Sultan was brought before his Father the King.

“My Father what have I done to warrant such disrespect, being pulled out of my favorite concubine’s bed and dragged here in the dead of night My Father.” Sultan complained.

“You are favored my son. Are you not in charge of my Intelligence Service My Son. Did you not enter the heavens in one of the American Infidels flying ships. I need your full attention on what I have discovered My Son. Attend me”, and with that the King turned on the films of the two ships arriving.

“My Father clearly you have been dabbling in what the American Gamers call creative science fiction for some reason. Who ever faked up these videos is creative, I will give you that, but none of this could possibly be real.”

“You are wrong what your eyes have witnessed is absolutely real, and is still happening.”

“Have you confronted the Americans about this My Father?”

“No and I have not approached the Russians either, and do not intend to until I know much more.” He paused and steeped his finger. A sure sign to his son to remain quite while his farther contemplated his choices. Moments latter he looked up and made eye contact with his son.

“You still have your contacts in the Americans space program.” The King asked.

“Yes, but I have done no more than contact them on FaceBook in years.” Sultan shrugged.

“Well you will renew you friendships. Then you will, how do the Americans say it. Oh yes, you will run down ALL the American Hope ships and find out if any are missing. You will account for ALL. Do I make myself clear,” his father flatly stated.

“What? You really believe that they have somehow turned old World War II ocean going ships into large space ships.”

“By the wisdom of Allah, I have seen what I have seen My Son. Right now all the skilled outsiders, especially the infidel scientists we hired are being held under guard in the compound. They are already screaming like jackals for their embassies, but no one will listen. The Project itself is being run now by only my most trusted people. People of my own household personally loyal to me,” the King informed Sultan.

“Is that wise My Father,” Sultan asked.

“As wise as necessity demands My Son,” his father shot back.

“Perhaps it is time our infamous mutawain, the zealous volunteers of the religious police, the good Committee for the Propagation of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice, to step in My Father. I am sure that they can find some reason to detain these persons, and you can step in latter and save them in a short while after all this is over, ha, ha.”

Less than twenty four hours latter it was confirmed that NO Hope Class Hospital ships were missing, and none of them, their search turned up, had the names of the ships in the videos anyway. Which meant nothing since names can easily be changed. Everyone of the Hope ships was accounted for and Sultan’s agents had actually visited and confirmed these facts personally, Sultan informed the King of what he’d found out.

The King applied Oscans Razor to the present problem and wala he had his answer. Oscans Razor say that after you have eliminated the clearly impossible, what you are left with, no matter how improbable, is likely the answer. In this case, the two space ships they had seen had clearly come from an alternative Earth. No real aliens he could imagine would have access to American Navy Hope ships. Further the King had no intentions of telling anyone, not the Americans, not the Russians, not the English, not anybody else that we had visitors from an alternate Earth here visiting us. Or the fact that they had a secret base on the dark side of the Moon. The King wanted, no needed to make contact with these dimensional interlopers without giving the secret away to the whole world and making it worthless as a secret. Allah would provide the King knew.

For this the King decided that the God’s Eye probe was the perfect tool to make first contact. It was in the right place at the right time Phrase be to Allah. Allah had indeed been generous to them. The probe was fueled up and ready for at least twenty years of active service. It had an wide range of imaging and communication equipment, and his people knew how to use it, what more could he ask.

At that point the King knew what had to be done. He would use one of the microwave dishes to deliver a very directional, very loud, and very concise message to the interlopers. The message was, “the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia sees you and wishes to make secret contact with you. We have told no one else. Respond on this frequency with a tight beamed transmission to these coordinates, (and he gave them the probe’s spatial position).” Sultan was not happy with giving them the spatial position of their probe, but the King reasoned that they would realize it was much too late to destroy the probe. So on September 13, 2018 first contact was made with an alternate Earth’s representee, via a line of sight transmission from a suddenly appearing Hope ship. A Earth that we have still not found the “divergence point” of, but we all know it has to be there.

Now your asking yourself’s how we became involved. That’s simple, when the God’s Eye Project went dark all at once somebody would eventually have to be sent to investigate. Sure the KSA had issued a news release that the Mutawain, the Committee for the Propagation of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice were in the process of reeducating the foreign workers. The press was shown that they were all fine, but unable to communicate for the time being while their religious instruction was going on. The press and the American Embassy left it at that, after all this was the KSA and everybody knew about the Mutawain. I’m sure that all this was covered in the contract they had all signed somewhere.

Since this was God’s Eye though it was reasoned by the powers that be that the KSA could possibly have discovered the Armageddon event heading our way. The reason for the shutdown could be shock over the discovery and now they were about to go public and spill the beans to the general population. Up until now the Saudi’s had not earned a seat at the table with the Big Boys and everybody wanted to keep it that way, so my team #60 got the job to investigate.

In the KSA women must cover themselves at all times, cannot drive a car, and for that matter they cannot be in public without a male escort. Thanks mostly to media coverage at least every oil Sheik could no longer just forcibly take concubines off the street that caught his fancy, that amounted to slavery, sex slavery at that. Of course that didn’t preclude him from trying to buy everything in sight that caught his attention. The Saudi’s answer to everything was throw more money at it, which they had an abundance of.

Naturally my four women, my four very exotic erotic women were in demand from the moment we hit town. They were invited to all the better Royal functions and as their agent/escort/owner, well me anyway, I was invited along too. In no time at all the girls had, through their feminine wiles, and some judicious use of some of the better truth drugs, on some of the Royal Guard and extended royal family, we had all the information we needed. We had the complete story about Allah’s Eye, as the probe was now being called, and we wanted in on everything.

As the Sudia’s had learned this was only a stop over point for the organization that had control of the portals. They had from a distance investigated our Earth and could not find a difference in our two Earths and their policy was not to interfere in the local cultures. They only used some of our bigger manufactures to out source some of their bigger projects, well pieces of them anyway.

The King was shocked to find that the organization in control of the portals was mostly women and there was only one man in charge really. The King was even further shocked to learn the Master. Yes, you heard me right, “the Master”. It further scandalized him that the Master of all these women had no sons or offspring at all. It was shocking to the King who was overseeing all the negotiations personally to learn that the Harem was in charge of running the Kingdom.

What was the clincher to the deal though was when the King learned of the “Box”. The main thing that everything in their little Empire ran on. The cold fusion device that could supply endless energy for almost nothing. A device that would destroy his nation and their entire culture and way of life overnight if that information leaked out.

When we learned that the King was plotting how best to destroy this group of interlopers we stepped in. As sorta the keeper of OFFICIAL SECRETS we admonished the King not to kill the Goose that Laid the Golden Egg again. Then we told him about the future Armageddon event coming our way. We all agreed that he would have to know about it to become our willing partner in what we wanted to do.

* * *

Discovery

Us, well us the Organization of Assassins, had become little more than fixers. True we were extremely good fixers, but still just fixers. We lived on the edge of everything that was happening. There was no perfect assassinations today. There was a conspiracy theory about everything now even if it was a complete accident. Today we liked to keep the pond still. It was best not to cause too many ripples in the pond that was the world today. We had gotten real good at starting counter ripples to cancel out the ripples someone else’s blunt meddling had created. Our job since the 90’s had been to keep the lid on the Armageddon event coming our way in 2044.

After their pet scientist had assured them they couldn’t stop it, our Government had chosen to ignore the event. Well they had also chosen to steal an obscene amount of money to start Project Life Boat Earth, and establish the world’s largest slush fund to keep it quite, but that was not going anywhere but in somebody’s pocket. Right now, for one reason or another, there was not anybody that wanted to rock the boat, ha, ha.

So when we found out about an alternate Earth we didn’t rush to the White House to see Ed, our President Edward Harris right away. We were not on those kind of terms with him anyway. Instead we introduced ourselves in to see the King, who regardless of his age still had a sweet tooth for eye candy, and I had four of the best. While we were there we explained things to him, especially about the upcoming Armageddon event.

* * *

Let’s Make A Deal.

As early as 1940 the HUBBLE Telescope was proposed. In 1970 the first part of it’s construction began. The first of the construction and fabrication, over a billion dollars, was invested and done by the Europe side of the project. An investment that guaranteeing them at least 15% of the telescope’s time. In 1990 it went into low Earth orbit. The Swedish astronomers using it at that time almost immediately found Object 0 and the telescope was shut down until the World leaders could figure out what to do about it.

Object 0 was part of a collapsed sun. What is popularly known as a Black Hole. An object that sucks in everything. In theory nothing escapes a Black Hole, not light or anything else. Now it appeared to be heading toward Earth. It would not be observable from Earth until 2044, 26 years from now. After consulting all the better known scientific advisers nobody had an answer.

All agreed that Object 0 was somehow locked onto Earth and moving toward us. Given your reference point it was debatable whether the Earth was pulling the object, or the Object was pulling the Earth, and it really didn’t matter which to us here on Earth. The bottom line was that as the Object got closer all the orbits of the planets around the Sun, that included Earth itself, would be disrupted. At first it would hardly be noticeable, after all the planet’s orbits around the Sun now were already elliptical anyway, but as the Object approached all the orbits would start stretching as we were all pulled to a greater or lesser degree. We would start experiencing longer and colder winters and hotter and shorter summers. We would also start experiencing more violent weather trends as the orbits changed, these changes would continue to get worse over time. That was what the scientists predicted back in the 90’s.

Scientists had always speculated that there is what is known as a life zone or life band around a sun that is favorable to carbon based life forms like us. NASA had even launched a program to identify those Circumstellar Habitable Planets around other suns, calling them the so called Goldilocks Planets. As the Object approached Earth that essential zone would become more and more hostile to us. Those same scientists now pronounced that long before the projected date of 2044 Earth would be uninhabitable to man. There was a lot of speculation as to weather we would burn up or freeze first, but in the end did it really matter.

After our Power Point presentation the King sat there in shock.

“What there is no way to blow up this...this...You say Object 0. I have seen it done on so many TV shows and in your movies”, the King tentatively asked.

“No there is no bomb big enough to even make a dent in the Object”, I answered.

“No way to...to...I don’t know go to another planet.”

“ No the other planets will be affected too, and no there’s not going to be a great push to build a Space Ark to save humanity like in the Bible either. That has already been decided by the Big 8.”

“You mean that Americans know all this and has not informed me it’s main ally in the Middle East.” the King demanded outraged.

“I’m sorry to say it your Majesty, but in the scheme of things now you are small potatoes.”

“Small potatoes you say! We can buy...”

“Don’t go there Sir. This is one of those things that money can’t buy.” I told the King.

“But they have to have our oil, our money, our....”

“Do you actually think the Great Stock Market Melt Down of 1995 was an accident Sir. That was the Big 8 financing what it calls Operation Life Boat or OLB now. Didn’t anybody notice that they suddenly changed every rule of banking, and have not paid any interest since then. They have continued to raid Wall Street and the other markets and set up a giant slush fund to keep all this secret Sir. All the major nations, the US, England, France, a United Germany, Japan, Russia, China, and India have been in on this from the beginning. So far, with ours and the other intelligence agencies assistance they have kept this a state secret from the general population.”

“And who are you young gentleman and your charming escorts, that you know all this, if I may so humbly ask?” the King actually smirked.

“Oh we are representatives of the Organization of Assassins, or OA for short, Sir.”

“Ha, Ha, very funny young man. Do your victims die happily in bed young ladies after sampling the many pleasures I’m sure you can provide. Is this an advertisement young man.”

“I can assure you your Majesty that this is not a joke, and we are competent in our jobs when necessary, but this is not about our secret it’s about your secret Sir.”

“My secret?”

“Yes, what you discovered behind the Moon.”

“Guards....Guards.” The King raised his voice to alert his bodyguards.

“Sir I don’t want you to take this the wrong way, you are in no danger, but they will not be answering. We took the liberty to planting a few devices around the place before our meeting. Your guard is now peacefully sleeping while we have this chat. The two behind the curtain are doing the same. The only reason we are not sleeping is we have been breathing the antidote. It’s simply amazing what you can hide in Doris’s God awful giant Gucci handbag that she calls a purse Sir.” I answered him, while I privately assured Doris that I loved everyone of her genuine Gucci bags.

“So you know?”

“Yes, and from now on we will help you with your security and your foreign scientists problems. We need the help of these people, but first we have to discover if they are in the same danger we are. Do they have a Object O barreling down on them too.” I wanted to know.