The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Part 5 of What Dreams are Made Of, by littlefrog66

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished, by

* * *

Back at the Moon

«OK, you do realize that this...this Organization of Assassins you brought home is wired up to each other, and I mean that quite literally Harry.» Pam one of the Nerd Squad that Ann had more or less drafted into our program said on our private channel the nannies provided us. We were all back at Fort Harris and Pam and the Girls were all fascinated by the five representatives of the OA we had brought back with us.

«I knew there was something there Pam, but no, I had no idea they were that wired. Is that even possible?» I questioned while looking at the MRI image on the computer monitor’s screen.

“Oh, it’s possible but crude. I mean compared to our nannies this is stone age work. They must have come up with a hell of an immune system suppresser to make these implants acceptable to that body.” She explained.

“What do you think they do?” I finally asked the Girls seated around the table.

“I suggest you ask them, Harry.” Pam directed me.

“Ok, I can do that.” I chuckled.

* * *

Sex Slave Meets AE3 Assassins

When I walked into their suite of rooms I got directly to the point.

“Inquiring minds want to know what your implants do Mister Lee.” I bluntly asked. If I had thought to shock him, or the women with him, I was sorely disappointed. I didn’t even get a twitch from the group. In fact, I felt they had been waiting for my question.

“Look can you quit calling me Mister Lee already. My father was Mister Lee. Call me Robert, or Bob, or Roy, hell call me Lee, but not Elroy. I don’t answer to Elroy. Now as to the implants, that’s rather complicated. Where do you want me to start?” He laughed.

“Wherever you want.” I laughed.

“So at the end of the Civil War President Grant needed some assassins to clean up his loose ends. He hired a, I guess you would have to call him a Russian Mystic. Well, Sense had his own ideas on what it took to be a group of assassins and set us up with his take on the Hashshashin. You know that group of fanatics that Genghis Khan wiped out in the 13th Century. And by the way, as a side note, old Genghis was the first to use biological warfare. He released the Steppe Plague, Rinderpest, on Europe before he invaded. The first group was established as one man and four females, and yes they were his sex slaves and damn good assassins too. Sensei was very good at brainwashing, but the trick is in the old adage, “you can’t make a person do bad acts under hypnosis”, you can’t change his or her nature. True you can’t get a good girl to do bad acts, but you could get a bad girl to continue to do bad acts and use her Master to control her through her love for him. So...

I broke in.

“So you’re telling me that you’re the Master of a group of women psychopaths.....

“If you’ll let me finish...Ok, Sensei found that men can’t form an attachment to just one woman, it’s not in their nature. Women on the other hand can. Therefore he came up with the “Fairy Tale Treatment” and hypnosis, drugs, and a few other things to permanently bond the woman to the man. This worked well. In fact, he found that he could bond four women to every man, and...

“What’s this got to do with the implants.” I broke in again.

“I’m getting there, give me a little time, Ok. After WW II electronics took off along with medicine and the study of the human brain. My group had...no have...a great interest in those studies and enough money to fund them and the power to see some of the more, let’s say, unethical experiments of their’s carried out on test subjects.....”

“What your saying is you did human experimentation.” I interrupted him again.

“Yes, we are assassins after all, “It’s just our nature”, ha, ha. Anyway, I was the first Ginnie Pig for the implants. Well me and my girls really. We are all connected by our implants. We can communicate through our implants on a UHF frequency, and before you ask, right now we have quit because we were sure you could detect our transmissions. We also have a socket in the back of our necks that allow us all to be connected 24/7 to the multiplexed data we generate and transmit to each other. We spent enough time after the operations connected up by those patch cables to be able to read each other’s minds now without them. My brain implants, in theory, give me the ability to override their implants, but I have never consciously done that to any of my Girls. Anyway, we are ONE now.” Robert finished up.

“I guess I can tell you that everyone here has had the full course of nanobots and the implants they construct in our brains. Yes, we have your presto telepathy, or something real close to it too if I had to guess.” I saw no reason to withhold information.

“What are we talking here, Von Neumann self-replicating robots or what?” Robert asked.

“Von Neumann thought in terms of mechanical and scale. Little robots building little robots, getting smaller and smaller. I guess that you could call our nannies, well nanobots, machines, but it would depend on how you define a machine. Yes, our nannies are organic machines.

“Then you should know that we have been attacked through those same open ports that allow us to communicate with each other, they go directly into our brain.” Robert broke in.

I hadn’t really thought about that, but it makes sense now that I did think about it. Unless you really do believe in mental telepathy there had to be a carrier wave frequency, and if you found that frequency you could jam it, or worse if you really knew what you were doing.

«Did you hear that Girls?» I broadcast for everyone on the link to hear.

«We had never thought about it Master, but it seems obvious now that I think about it.» Ann shot back on that same link.

«We’re working on it Sir.» Pam, one of my super smart curvy science nerds, joined Ann’s and some of the other Girls in a discussion of what should be done about it. I tuned out on their technical discussion of the problem. I had never noticed before that I could tune them out when I wanted to.

“Now that we’ve shown you ours, what’s your story? I mean it’s obvious your Girls are not exactly normal. Then throw in the portals, working spaceships, and contact with ancient aliens. I mean what’s the story?” Robert asked.

“We were invaded by alien entities, well artificial intelligence’s, that we call the Slavers. They were created by an alien civilization that is long extinct, killed off by the actions of their own personal computers, the Slavers. My original Pod, of sex slaves, was created by another AI that time traveled back here to this time to fix our future. We overcame the Slaver in charge of Earth and defeated it, and discovered Bob his self aware interstellar spaceship. Then we discovered the ancient Builders were not all dead and enlisted their help. They gave us this portal tech and here we are Ok.” I ran down.

“No, but I guess that’ll have to do. Now, what about our problem?”

“We’re waiting for our ride to the Builder’s world now. When Bob gets here we’ll be on our way. I just hope you are able to explain this Event and Object thing to them.”

* * *

To Meet the Builders

This time when we arrived in system at the Builder’s system we found several Bobs orbiting their world. Thanks to our nannies we were in touch with the Builders almost at once, and no we did not share nannies with the OA. The Event and Object was a black hole that was discovered by the Hubble telescope when it went online, and yes we had checked and we didn’t have the same problem. No rogue dark matter headed our way.

After talking it over the Builders decided they needed much more information and provided us with a solution to part of our problem. They had discovered some of their younger children wanted to go exploring too. They had even already recalled some of the Bobs that still survived with intentions to use them for that purpose. Now that we had shown up they could give us a couple and send us back with several of their children to study AE3’s problem in their own universe. No right off hand they didn’t know a way to destroy or alter the path of a black hole, but with a Junior, they could construct more Bobs to handle the eventual evacuation of Earth if necessary.

The older Builders saw it as a win-win situation. They helped us and got the chance to keep a handle on their youth, plus they gained useful intelligence on the alternate universe. Were there Builders in it? Were there Slavers? It all would keep their youth out of trouble they reasoned.

The Builders did discover one interesting thing about the OA team with us. Their blunt force approach to brain implants, though effective, had inadvertently given them the “Fountain of Youth”, which the Builders wanted to study. They offered to remove the implants, replacing their crude CPU and attached implants with nannies, but the OA refused, saying that they were satisfied with what they had. I couldn’t really blame them, but it didn’t satisfy our need for them to communicate with us and the Builders. So the Builders came up with a translation device, another nannies fix that entered the brain to constructed a tiny implant. An implant that allowed them now to understand and communicate with us and the Builders directly.

The OA didn’t like it, but they were realist enough to accept that they had to be able to use these new resources, plus the new nannies would allow them to give this ability to the rest of the OA and anybody else they chose to bring in.

We also, since we had more than one Bob now, had to establish a naming convention for them. That also went for the Builders themselves. Did we just call them Bob or Bill or did we call him Bob One or what?

* * *

Ok, I guess it’s time for introductions. I’m Brenda of the B Pod of Harry’s Girls. Bee, Betty, Beth, Bertha finish out my Pod. Harry put me in charge of this mission to AE3 since Captain Archer and her crew had not worked out so well the last time. I had my own Bob now, we had decided, after a vote to name him Ted. My crew consisted of my other four sisters, two more Area 51 Girls, Karla and Karen, plus two more of Molly’s super smart science nerds, Jane, and Bell with their nannies boost. Besides having Ted the ship/AI we had two young Builders that chose to name themselves Jack and Joe, young if you consider five hundred years young.

Our job was to go through the portal and investigate. We had already established that on our side of the rabbit hole the Object was not moving at all. Yes, it was expanding, but not moving. Something or someone had started it to moving and we were to investigate why it was moving toward this Earth. That wasn’t all of our mission, but it was a primary goal. We were also taking Robert, Mister Lee’s team back too. It was not yet decided if they would become a part of the permanent crew of my ship.

Ted, like Bob, refused to be armed relying instead on his shield and cloak to keep him out of trouble, but the six shuttles in Ted’s hold were armed. We had a new gun in our armory now a gun that we chose. It was an AA12 CQB (Close Quarters Battle) weapon, at 18 inches and 10 pounds unloaded, it packed quite a punch at close range. Since my small army consisted of women just like me, I had chosen, with Harry’s approval, the AA12 because it was basically a mean fully automatic, gas operated, recoilless scatter gun that even the smallest member of my team could handle. It was made out of extremely light and super strong stainless steel that required little or no maintenance. Basically, it was a gas operated recoilless 12 gauge shotgun with a choice of 8 round clips, 20 round drums, or a 2,000 round belt feed system. On full auto, it could deliver 300 rounds per minute and had a full range of ammunition to choose from. You had a choice of ammunitions that covered everything from rock salt for crowd control, to double 0 buckshot, rifled slugs with carbide dart centers, to termite charges that could burn a hole through one-inch thick steel armor plate. It could be carried or mounted on vehicles or the shuttles to take advantage of the 2,000 round belt feed system.

Jack and Joe, our resident Builders onboard here, had their own water-filled section of the ship. They didn’t really need it, they had long ago learned to use the nannies to modify their gill lung circulatory system to breathe on land, but they still enjoyed relaxing in the water after a hard day at the office in their natural environment. We also had another Junior aboard to set up a shipbuilding site out in the Belts of this system.

So we entered the fringe of the AE3 system and released Junior to survey the system and were on our way to the Builder’s home system to check on how the Builders had done on this Earth’s timeline. Arriving in system we discovered that this version of the Builder’s planet had suffered much the same damage than ours had.

Jack and Joe were on the bridge with us as we surveyed the planet. Of course, the bridge on a Bob Class Ship is really a misnomer, ha, ha. I mean everything that matters is under the direct control of the organic brain that is part of the ship itself. Ted had fabricated each of us a workstation with our own desk and command chair complete with crash restraints. I was tempted to ask him which luxury car commercial he had watched to come up these thrones.

Anyway, we had our own computer and monitor with inputs to any function of the ship we wanted. With the push of a few buttons, I could call up schematics of the ship. I could refine that to an individual system or subsystem and change the view from any of the cameras or telescopes both inside and outside the ship. I could do the same thing with the radar and other detection systems too.

Though I was Captain we all had direct contact with Ted and each other via our implants. Even the two Builders had implants. We also had a giant screen in front of us with a view of what’s right in front of us, but it could be changed to show anything we wanted it to, or Ted wanted to show us. We soon found that looking out at black empty space is boring as hell, and soon had Ted playing movies by request. Even Jack and Joe got to pick a movie from Ted’s extensive library, I even chose a Russ Myers movie, Cherry, Harry & Request.

We allowed Jack and Joe to make contact with the Builders of this system. In no time they were in contact with this group of Builders whom it appeared had detected us when we appeared and who were prepared to defend themselves. This was something that seemed to shock Jack and Joe, it was so un-Builder like behavior they both complained.

It turned out that this system was hit by the makers of the Slavers themselves. It also appeared that the Inoway, that was the closest pronunciation of the name of their planet we could get, remained firmly in control of their artificial intelligence’s, the Ray’s. This time the result was much the same. All the Box on the planet were detonated and it was years before the Builders recovered enough to even think about the Confederacy. By that time the Inoway were firmly in control of the planets of the Confederacy. When the Builders did get back out there to investigate they discovered that.

These Builders were not so naive as ours. They went out to investigate with their shields and cloaks up, and didn’t advertise their presence. They discovered that the Inoway had used the Box trick to destroy just about all the leadership of the Confederacy. Now they were using the Bobs to establish and maintain garrisons on every major planet in the Confederacy.

Even these Builders refused to go to war or take lives, but that didn’t mean that they had to allow the Inoway to keep control of the Bobs. The Builders issued the Bobs orders and the Bobs started disappearing from the Inoway’s systems and returning to the Builders system where they concealed themselves and waited. In a few hundred years there was almost no evidence of the Inoway Rebellion, as the New Confederacy called it. The garrisons and in fact the Inoway themselves had disappeared without the Bobs to resupply and reinforce them.

With the Inoway gone the Builders started making contact again with the former members of their Confederacy and started reestablishing the Confederacy itself. In another hundred years, it was going strong but did little to explore or expand itself. In fact, they discourage it. Today, hundreds of years later, Earth remained undiscovered, way outside the sphere of the Builder’s Confederacy. These Builders offered AE3 membership and wanted to visit EP1, or in this case AE1 to them I guess, ha, ha.

After we explained about the Event and Object they promised to investigate. And no they didn’t know how to start or stop a black hole either. Something they had thought was impossible in fact. After all, a black hole was thought to be something like an iceberg appearing here as a mouth sucking everything around it into the vortex and spitting it out somewhere infinite dimensions latter. Though it was speculated that white holes did, in fact, exist nobody had found one yet.

They also questioned that a corporeal agency was responsible for its movement at all. We still have over twenty years before the Object will be visible and the panic will set in. The Builders and the Confederacy promised us help on the evacuation if it became necessary. Joe decided to stay with the Confederacy to study it and these strange new Builders we had discovered.

* * *

Back to AE3

Next stop was to see the King and Girls and check up on the OA’s we had dropped off on AE3 in one of our landers with Bell as pilot on our way to the Builders planet. In full stealth mode, we approached the Moon and AE3. When we were over the base we established a tight link with the base and picked up Ann and Molly on their space buggy. NASA had some that were much better than our original LUX tanks. We then took a lander to the King’s palace. Lana, Lee, and Lola met us outside to escort us past the security which was very obvious this time.

«Ok how far have you gotten with the King’s project Lana.» I started off.

«We have found several planets that should have been acceptable to the King but weren’t. We put anchors down on three of them but the King still wants to look. He’s insisting that he has to visit each one personally, and to quote him, “I’ll know it when I see it”.» she chuckled.

«Anything else we should know.»

«Yes, these OA’s, Organization of Assassins run in units of five. Four women to one man and they are scary Master. First, they’re much older than they look, well some are anyway. It’s like they are in their own world. We don’t really matter to them. They do everything perfectly, but it’s all just an act. It’s like they really don’t know who they really are anymore Master.» Lola put in.

«They’re spooky Sir.» Lee finished up for them all.

«As I understand it Robert was chosen to be their Master based upon an empathy quotient. He has to be tough, but able to bond with multiple women. They claim that’s a skill. On the other hand, the girls are quite literally born killers without a conscience. They have actual proof that these girls had brain damage. They give over their wills because he loves them even knowing what they are...» Lee butted in, that’s one of my girls Lee.

«That’s not it....» Lee started.

«Look they have some brutal implants. I can only describe them as a brute force approach to what our nannies accomplish. They, those five were actually wired together until all their identifies kind of blurred into ONE.» I finished up.

«That’s terrible.» Lola broadcaster in shock.

«Sure it is, but THEY weren’t going for sex slaves like us, they were going for trained girls, well women that could kill without any compulsions, but be controlled by the one man they all think they’re in love with. The man that has their very sole in the palm of his hand.» I finished me, Brenda, Harry’s sex slave. Damn, I miss my time with Master.

* * *

In Search of the Promised Land

“Are you satisfied with our deal so far your Majesty,” I asked.

“Yes...Yes, you have all performed exceptionally well Miss Brenda, but I do not understand why this was not done by males. Surely there are men that direct you, Miss Brenda.” It was hard to see if the King was blushing with his dark complexion.

“Our organization has very few men your Majesty. We are mostly Harry’s sex slaves.” I laughed.

“I have been educated in America and understand that you are joking, but please do not go around the Palace telling the staff this thing. Your foreign Press has no sense of humor. They would crucify me, well us I’m afraid if this got out. We no longer keep slaves, sex or otherwise. We have to be careful even of the foreign workers we hire. That is a real no no Miss Brenda.” The King mourned to her his trials and tribulations of running the Kingdom, oh the worries of the King.

“Sir I’m not joking we are Harry’s sex slaves. We love it, but we are nothing like what you imagine as a harem slave. There is nothing meek and mild about any of us, and every woman you have met is enslaved to Harry.” I informed the King.

“By the old laws...” I interrupted him before he could continue.

“Sir the old ways are gone just like the good old days. If you think you’re going to create a serfdom on your new paradise then think again. There will be no slavery on anything we give you.” I admonished him.

“You an admitted sex slave would lecture me...me the King...a direct representative of Allah himself on Earth. You would lecture me on a woman’s proper place. How dare you?!” The King raved, really red in the face now.

“We were created as slaves. Harry feed us. Well as much as programmed sex slaves can be freed. We serve Harry because we want to. Not because we are made to. We love and obey Harry willingly. He has tried to free us as much as he can. There is not a girl that he has that wouldn’t die for him.” I finished.

“Allah decreed that woman...” The King started.

“The Koran and Allah do not condone slavery, slavery is not respect for womanhood. We are helping you because you want to relieve the suffering in the Middle East, not because you want to create a harem. Especially at your age King. I am sure that the Allah in your dreams did not promise you that for your Promised Land Sir.”

“You are right little one the Koran like your Western Holy Bible can be twisted into saying evil things. Yes, in my Kingdom, my Promised Land women are to be cherished, even honored, but above all else also to be free and recognized as persons in their own rights, not property. Women should never be regarded as property. It is so easy little one to forget the hard-learned lessons of life with our self-importance.” The paused to drink from his cup before continuing.

“Yes...Yes, my Allah directed me to gather all the faithful and go to the Promised Land that he would provide. A place where we all, the chosen ones, could freely worship him in peace without the influence of the infidels. I know you think I mean you, you the Westerners that is, when I use the word infidels, unbeliever, but I also mean those that divided from the True Faith hundreds of years ago. Because of that division of our religion into two sects Sunni and Shi’a we became prey for you Westerners. They cause me more grief at home than you ever did.” The King laughed.

* * *

The only thing we were missing now was a report on the Organization of Assassins from Kelly, Kathy, Linda, and Laura, who were still in Arizona on the OA’s main base of operations. They were due back in days if I could believe Mister Lee.